So new rumors have stated that the next Xbox has full BC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

TC why is your profile private? What are you hiding? 

Gue1

Did the news make you so mad you wanted to search through all of his posts in hopes of finding something bad?

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 jimmypsn
Member since 2010 • 4425 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="rjdofu"]The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.rjdofu
Feel like that's happening too. Sony has no chance. A 99 dollar Xbox 360. Jeez the sales are gonna skyrocket. Cows are gonna stop talking about PS3 sales after this is announced. Watch how all the cows who love sales are gonna disappear when this announcement happens. Believe it.

Eh? I said extra device, it means that shit will need a 720 to function, no $99 xbox360, boy.

I don't think you've read the new rumors yet.

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"] I feel most sorry for those people that bought all those games on PSN digitally. How will they play them next gen. They are screwed. But its what they get for going with PS3 this gen. loljimmypsn

That's a problem for X-bots, all my games are on my 1TB drive, you know the one i bought for 100$, not the 250$ 250GB M$ sells to drones like you ! And it's M$ politics to milk you for "breathing", so i'm pretty sure Sony will figure something out !

PS

Don't be so butthurt little jimmy !

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.jimmypsn
Feel like that's happening too. Sony has no chance. A 99 dollar Xbox 360. Jeez the sales are gonna skyrocket. Cows are gonna stop talking about PS3 sales after this is announced. Watch how all the cows who love sales are gonna disappear when this announcement happens. Believe it.

Playing dumb again jimmy, the device will be (according to rumors) an add on the 720 ! Man, lems are gettingg dumber with everyday !

DISSESHOWEDO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DISSESHOWEDO
Member since 2010 • 1775 Posts

Just so you can see how ignorant you are, i'll repost ! :lol:

[QUOTE="rjdofu"]The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.jimmypsn

Playing dumb again jimmy, the device will be (according to rumors) an add on for the 720 ! Man, lems are gettingg dumber with everyday !

Wickerman777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wickerman777
Member since 2013 • 2164 Posts

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1299223/xbox-720-may-get-xbox-360-chip-for-backwards-compatibility

Sony is gonna be destroyed next gen if this is true..  Full backwards compatibility.  Heck yeah!  Sign me up. What is PS4 gonna have?  Cows are gonna have to pay money to use an always online streaming service?  bwhahahahahahahah.  Add insult to injury they are gonna have to pay for their games again.  This is too good to be true. LOL  I hope that's exactly how PS4 backwards compatibility will work. TCHBFR

jimmypsn

It's just a rumor and one I find unlikely. But even if it does happen it won't change anything. BC is one of those things people complain about endlessly when it's absent but care nothing about when it is there.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

so TC, when you have sex with your xbox, do you stick it in the disc drive or through the back ports?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

so TC, when you have sex with your xbox, do you stick it in the disc drive or through the back ports?

jimmypsn

lolwut? I have never thought about sex with a piece of plastic? Why? Is that something you're into? good lord. we got some kinky freaks on SW.

So when you marry the nextbox, will you take his last name?

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jimmypsn

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/games/1299223/xbox-720-may-get-xbox-360-chip-for-backwards-compatibility

Sony is gonna be destroyed next gen if this is true..  Full backwards compatibility.  Heck yeah!  Sign me up. What is PS4 gonna have?  Cows are gonna have to pay money to use an always online streaming service?  bwhahahahahahahah.  Add insult to injury they are gonna have to pay for their games again.  This is too good to be true. LOL  I hope that's exactly how PS4 backwards compatibility will work. TCHBFR

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lostrib

yay rumors!

hexashadow13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hexashadow13
Member since 2010 • 5157 Posts
I see the trend of the exact same people that claimed that rumors are BS and we should wait for official info, being the ones that make threads about rumors is still alive and healthy.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
Still just rumors but man do I hope it does.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jimmypsn

yay rumors!

lostrib
Its what we have. I can see cows crying and praying to their god Kaz for this not to be true.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

yay rumors!

jimmypsn

Its what we have. I can see cows crying and praying to their god Kaz for this not to be true.

i can see people not caring 

Jonwh18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Jonwh18
Member since 2009 • 9350 Posts

I could easily be wrong but I thought thats what the $99 cable box/360 they were supposedly bundling with the next next was for? Or was that just trolls trolling?

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts
The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jimmypsn

I could easily be wrong but I thought thats what the $99 cable box/360 they were supposedly bundling with the next next was for? Or was that just trolls trolling?

Jonwh18
There's a new rumor that came after that saying that the new Xbox will have an 360 SOC. Cows praying its not true.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

yay rumors!

lostrib

Look at all the forums. Cows are suddenly crying.. Wait !! WAIT EVERYONE. WAIT FOR MS TO CONFIRM FIRST BEFORE COMING TO ANY HASTY CONCLUSIONS. LOL gotta love it.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jimmypsn

Gue1
We have a stalker here. Mods arrest this man. lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 deactivated-5e0e425ee91d8
Member since 2007 • 22399 Posts
Rumors that are just as valid as the ones that contradict it. Either way, if I wanted to play 360 games, I would own a 360.
Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#21 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14498 Posts

Meh, don't care.  Previous gens I've only cared about BC on paper, never actually utilized it much.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

Oh, So now you Lemmings want to start believing rumours now that its a positive one, what happened to "I dont believe rumours" :lol:

jun_aka_pekto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jun_aka_pekto
Member since 2010 • 25255 Posts

I suppose it's good if true. It wouldn't make much difference to me though because the old games I want backward-compatibility for are all on the PS3. He He.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jimmypsn

Meh, don't care.  Previous gens I've only cared about BC on paper, never actually utilized it much.

Basinboy
This is gonna be a huge deal. This news is gonna spread across the gaming landscape like wildfire. Everyone is gonna know 720 will have FULL BC.
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

yay rumors!

lostrib

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Its what we have. I can see cows crying and praying to their god Kaz for this not to be true.jimmypsn

Look at all the forums. Cows are suddenly crying.. Wait !! WAIT EVERYONE. WAIT FOR MS TO CONFIRM FIRST BEFORE COMING TO ANY HASTY CONCLUSIONS. LOL gotta love it.

Taking System Wars Seriously.

You're doing it wrong.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Karpetburnz

Rumors that are just as valid as the ones that contradict it. Either way, if I wanted to play 360 games, I would own a 360.darkspineslayer

Pretty much this, Im buying the next gen consoles for next gen games. And as for the people who say "oh what will I ever do with all these PS3 games if i cant play them on PS4", LOL just keep your damn PS3.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 jimmypsn

Oh, So now you Lemmings want to start believing rumours now that its a positive one, what happened to "I dont believe rumours" :lol:

Karpetburnz
Works both ways. Cows can choose to believe what they want to. These rumors are more believable though. They even coincide with the leaked documents that was taken off many websites by MS lawyers.
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Rumors that are just as valid as the ones that contradict it. Either way, if I wanted to play 360 games, I would own a 360.Karpetburnz

Pretty much this, Im buying the next gen consoles for next gen games. And as for the people who say "oh what will I ever do with all these PS3 games if i cant play them on PS4", LOL just keep your damn PS3.

I feel most sorry for those people that bought all those games on PSN digitally. How will they play them next gen. They are screwed. But its what they get for going with PS3 this gen. lol
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib

[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Rumors that are just as valid as the ones that contradict it. Either way, if I wanted to play 360 games, I would own a 360.jimmypsn

I feel most sorry for those people that bought all those games on PSN digitally. How will they play them next gen. They are screwed. But its what they get for going with PS3 this gen. lol

wouldn't they just play them on their ps3 :roll:

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 jimmypsn
The $99 extra device rumour seems to be more believable.rjdofu
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"][QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

lostrib

PS3 is gonna stop selling one day in the future then when their PS3 dies they are sh%T out of luck. MS will have the next 10 years covered.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] I feel most sorry for those people that bought all those games on PSN digitally. How will they play them next gen. They are screwed. But its what they get for going with PS3 this gen. loljimmypsn

PS3 is gonna stop selling one day in the future then when their PS3 dies they are sh%T out of luck. MS will have the next 10 years covered.

They will? that's confirmed? 10 years, wow

SuddenlySudden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#34 SuddenlySudden
Member since 2013 • 618 Posts

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

CanYouDiglt

Did the news make you so mad you wanted to search through all of his posts in hopes of finding something bad?

TC why are you sitting to your computer and drinking mountain dew and reading this response? You must be hiding something. Quick! To the secret lab!
Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#35 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] I feel most sorry for those people that bought all those games on PSN digitally. How will they play them next gen. They are screwed. But its what they get for going with PS3 this gen. loljimmypsn

Source?

rjdofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rjdofu
Member since 2008 • 9171 Posts

Eh? I said extra device, it means that shit will need a 720 to function, no $99 xbox360, boy.
Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#37 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

jimmypsn

Works both ways. Cows can choose to believe what they want to. These rumors are more believable though. They even coincide with the leaked documents that was taken off many websites by MS lawyers.

no it doesn't. Especially when you trolled every single thread!

This is called hypocrisy you know.  ;)

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Karpetburnz

[QUOTE="Karpetburnz"]

[QUOTE="darkspineslayer"]Rumors that are just as valid as the ones that contradict it. Either way, if I wanted to play 360 games, I would own a 360.jimmypsn

ah? Thats why you keep your damn PS3 so you can play your digital games.

W1NGMAN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 W1NGMAN-
Member since 2008 • 10109 Posts

I hope this rumor is true considering my current 360 is starting to give me disk drive issues. 

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jimmypsn
[QUOTE="CanYouDiglt"]

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

SuddenlySudden

TC why are you sitting to your computer and drinking mountain dew and reading this response? You must be hiding something. Quick! To the secret lab!

The secret is that I am from the future and I know what happens to Sony. They went bankrupt:(
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 jimmypsn

Gue1

This is called hypocrisy you know.  ;)

Deal with it. lol
Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Karpetburnz

Gue1

This is called hypocrisy you know. ;)

And Cows have had a legit reason to believe that always online DRM rumour because of that Adam Orth guy.

Lemmings just wont accept negative rumours but when its a positive rumour, they all embrace it and pat eachother on the back.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jimmypsn

Microsoft profits increase to over $6 billion in Q3 2013

http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/18/microsoft-posts-q3-2013-earnings/

Every division has posted profits including their entertainment and devices division.  I have tons of MS stock so this is great new for me.  Been a great day overall.  I'm in a good mood.

jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jimmypsn

[QUOTE="Gue1"]

[QUOTE="jimmypsn"] Works both ways. Cows can choose to believe what they want to. These rumors are more believable though. They even coincide with the leaked documents that was taken off many websites by MS lawyers. Karpetburnz

This is called hypocrisy you know. ;)

And Cows have had a legit reason to believe that always online DRM rumour because of that Adam Orth guy.

Lemmings just wont accept negative rumours but when its a positive rumour, they all embrace it and pat eachother on the back.

Like I said you believe what you want to believe. MS is in it to win it.
simomate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#45 simomate
Member since 2011 • 1875 Posts

jimmypsn
Well, if this is the case then xbox 720 is shaping up to be my console of choice to accompany my Wii U. Honestly, I dont own a 360 anymore so this will be like buying two consoles in one :P
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

Would be nice.

I don't get the people who actually want to keep lugging around old consoles to play old games. As if I want to own a billion consoles just so I can have access to 40 years of console games.

The less I need the better

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lostrib

Microsoft profits increase to over $6 billion in Q3 2013

http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/18/microsoft-posts-q3-2013-earnings/

Every division has posted profits including their entertainment and devices division.  I have tons of MS stock so this is great new for me.  Been a great day overall.  I'm in a good mood.

jimmypsn

um, wtf?

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts
don't care about rumors, but awesome if true and I hope it's 100% compatible with the original xbox as wel
jimmypsn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 jimmypsn

The great news is that 360 is compatible with tons of Xbox games as well.  So pretty much new Xbox will be able to play anything Xbox related.  Great times ahead. 

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lostrib

The great news is that 360 is compatible with tons of Xbox games as well.  So pretty much new Xbox will be able to play anything Xbox related.  Great times ahead. 

jimmypsn

confirmed?