Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#401  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@b4x said:

@tormentos: From the guy that took down PSN with the DDoS.

Which is totally bullsh** you can't sing in with jailbreak units any more.

Basically what that dude is doing is flaming sony and sucking it up to MS,who knows maybe a bunch of butthurt lemmings and still are mad because MS failed to win this one.

No data was stolen and i am sure that if the purpose of the attack was to steal data it would have fail,reason why the so call attack was DDOS which was probably what they could do,stall the services a few hours..hahaha

It was proven by the fact that in hours the service was up and running,and hasn't happen again period.

@b4x said:

Yep that's me... Wanting a stable and secure server to play on that I'm PAYING for?

How dare me... If this shit is true it needs addressed?

How can you defend this in any shape or form. You should ask yourself that question?

For god sake dude 1 day,and it could happen to any service,xbox live was down many times during several years and not all of them weren't on maintenance there was a time where live for 2 weeks was totally sh** and many people could not play online,it was well documented and you can find it online quite easy.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/01/03/xbox-live-outage-day-13-still-up-and-down-still-preventing-fu/

@b4x said:

@tormentos:

"The fact that this happen alone proof that hack inside xbox live happen and were not just phish scams like MS claimed..

But what ever MS will never admit live been compromised their ego is to big,they have to almost suffer a total recall of the 360 before admitting that their hardware was faulty"

You have proof of this? Prove to me this wasn't USER ERROR?

Why do you lie so much?

Update: "I have control of the account," Hryb tells Kotaku. "The enforcement team took care of it." According to the Director of Policy and Enforcement for Xbox LIVE Stephen Toulouse (via Twitter), the hack looks like it was "very specific" and "very targeted" to Hryb's account. Toulouse is investigating the matter further.

http://kotaku.com/5504145/xbox-live-directors-account-hacked-are-you-next

Look at his name Im A ****** ..lol

Code of conduct my ass..hahaha

Major Nelson account was hack it wasn't an error,it was confirmed once again MS just doesn't have the guts to admit it was been hit and that accounts where been stolen,image how on a pay service like it would have look that MS admit that it had a glitch in the system where accounts where stolen.

People who never played fifa complained,people who claim to have strong passwords of several words and numbers also been hit,hackers offering to hack into account for $60..lol

Play blind all you want the only sure thing is life is death,the rest is bound to fail.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#402  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@blackace said:

@b4x said:

LMAO!! Tormentos will never admit XBL security is superior to PSN, even when the hackers themselves tell him. Now that's an ass kissing fanboy for you. The hacker is right, the problem is Sony can't afford a better, secure network without shelling out some serious millions. They ain't going to do that anytime soon. Sony cares more about gamers purchasing more PS4, then securing gamer's personal and CC information on their network. This is a fact, obviously.

Calls someone "ass kissing fanboy"

You should take a loooooooooooong look at yourself.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403 tormentos

@blackace said:

@b4x said:

LMAO!! Tormentos will never admit XBL security is superior to PSN, even when the hackers themselves tell him. Now that's an ass kissing fanboy for you. The hacker is right, the problem is Sony can't afford a better, secure network without shelling out some serious millions. They ain't going to do that anytime soon. Sony cares more about gamers purchasing more PS4, then securing gamer's personal and CC information on their network. This is a fact, obviously.

Yeah live is so superior..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#404 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos: You are an idiot plain and simple even if you did have an xbox that red ringed after 2005 M$ would fix it, they just don't advertise it. I know because I had a one that red ringed after my warranty was up and they fixed it and sent me a 1 month xbox live card. And who was without live for months, it took one week for M$ to fix my console and send it back to me, stop guesstimating dude. Even if there was another way for XBL to be hacked the the fact remains it can't be now and you need to compare 2014 PSN to 2005 XBL just to justify your arguments, are you starting to see the point now. These guys tried to take XBL down but couldn't, then they just conceded defeat by congratulating M$. PSN is being hacked by and I quote Shewgenja "scriptkiddy" attacks. Now in case you don't know what scriptkiddy means it's basically code written to be automated for those who aren't smart enough to actually write code. Lol no matter how you try to spin it PSN is not on the level of XBL, it will take a while before Sony can even think of putting money into PSN servers.

If this is the caliber of PSN now I can only imagine how it will handle online gaming when games start to need to transfer more and more data as the console generation grows. Hell at this rate if too many people buy PS4's the network may suffer the same thing again if traffic is too high.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#405 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@blackace said:

@b4x said:

I do. True Gamers play everything and don't sit on forums all day bashing one system and one company over and over again to justify their purchase. I kiss no one ass except maybe my wife's.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 Animal-Mother

@blackace said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@blackace said:

@b4x said:

I do. True Gamers play everything and don't sit on forums all day bashing one system and one company over and over again to justify their purchase. I kiss no one ass except maybe my wife's.

Yeah that doesn't stop you from typing what you type however.....

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By blackace

@tormentos said:

@blackace said:

@b4x said:

Yeah live is so superior..hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I never said XBL accounts have never been hacked before. You need to learn how to read. M$ usually resolves account hacks fairly quickly unlike Sony who give their fanboys the runaround. XBL is still a more secure network and it's not as easily hacked as PSN. XBL has never been down for 28 days with millions of profiles and personal information accessed by hackers.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/psn-account-hacked-sony-treats-the-victim-like-a-criminal.45390428

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#408 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@WitIsWisdom said:

Are they doing server maintenance right now or what? A couple days back a DDos attack, then maintenance yesterday, and now it's down right now? What's going on this time?

I think they are doing server maintenance right now. Lizardsquad has moved on to other targets.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 tormentos

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos: You are an idiot plain and simple even if you did have an xbox that red ringed after 2005 M$ would fix it, they just don't advertise it. I know because I had a one that red ringed after my warranty was up and they fixed it and sent me a 1 month xbox live card. And who was without live for months, it took one week for M$ to fix my console and send it back to me, stop guesstimating dude.

Even if there was another way for XBL to be hacked the the fact remains it can't be now and you need to compare 2014 PSN to 2005 XBL just to justify your arguments, are you starting to see the point now.

These guys tried to take XBL down but couldn't, then they just conceded defeat by congratulating M$. PSN is being hacked by and I quote Shewgenja "scriptkiddy" attacks. Now in case you don't know what scriptkiddy means it's basically code written to be automated for those who aren't smart enough to actually write code. Lol no matter how you try to spin it PSN is not on the level of XBL, it will take a while before Sony can even think of putting money into PSN servers.

If this is the caliber of PSN now I can only imagine how it will handle online gaming when games start to need to transfer more and more data as the console generation grows. Hell at this rate if too many people buy PS4's the network may suffer the same thing again if traffic is too high.

MS would not fix RROD free until 2007 you blind ass moron,the 360 launched on 2005 and with a 3 month warranty that was latter extend to 1 year then to 3.

And even that they repair it free after 2007,your units most be send to them,since the volume of RROD was 50% it took from 3 to week to 6 weeks for your to get your console back,you played absolutely sh** during that time,i know mine RROD and thank god i had a PS3 as well,because i was 360 less for 1 month,so a freaking day without online will not kill me when i was a whole month without my 360 and i didn't die.

Oh please you freaking liar is not the first time i catch you lying,it took 21 days it was advertised as so on MS own site on the question and answer,mine took 1 month so did many other because that totally depend on where did you live and how bad your 360 was,1 week my ass...lol

That is what they claim that they try to tackle MS but are you sure they did.? What if the target was just sony did you see video evidence of them trying to hack into live.?

lol..PSN is doing great the network are working fine and 1 day is nothing compare to the 1 month i was without my xbox 360,hey more than that xbox live has been down for maintenance. lol

@blackace said:

You are a true fanboy and the only one you fool is your self fake manticore..hahaha

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

ITT: People not knowing the difference between hacking, DDoS'ing and Phishing.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 Animal-Mother

@clyde46 said:

ITT: People not knowing the difference between hacking, DDoS'ing and Phishing.

ooo ooo let me take a shot!

Hacking is breaching a network and or servers to steal information of the high priority kind!

DDoS'ing is just like putting too much toilet paper after you poop and the toilet won't flush/work!

Phising is asking you to put in information in order to get it stolen IE you've won the nigerian lottery! Please enter your social security#

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@b4x said:

Yep that's me... Wanting a stable and secure server to play on that I'm PAYING for?

How can you defend this in any shape or form. You should ask yourself that question?

Because I used to be a NetOp for one of the worlds largest web hosting providers and was "the guy" blocking said ports. I'd M-U-C-H rather Sony spend time and money on upgrading features and their software offerings than pissing money away over redundant network equipment soaking up god knows how much money for a bandwidth package from said collocation just for the sake of remaining somewhat stable during a DDoS.

Sufficient answer? I'll take it a step further and send my resume to a Moderator if you don't want to believe me, too.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

Because I used to be a NetOp for one of the worlds largest web hosting providers and was "the guy" blocking said ports. I'd M-U-C-H rather Sony spend time and money on upgrading features and their software offerings than pissing money away over redundant network equipment just for the sake of remaining somewhat stable during a DDoS.

Sufficient answer?

In an online eccentric gaming environment.

Yep I want more features that won't work if the network is down.

Seems logical. I cannot wait to not to be able to play destiny.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By clyde46

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

Because I used to be a NetOp for one of the worlds largest web hosting providers and was "the guy" blocking said ports. I'd M-U-C-H rather Sony spend time and money on upgrading features and their software offerings than pissing money away over redundant network equipment just for the sake of remaining somewhat stable during a DDoS.

Sufficient answer?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By B4X

@clyde46 said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

Sufficient answer?

"I LOVE SONY! They are innocent!"

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 clyde46

@b4x said:

@clyde46 said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

Sufficient answer?

"I LOVE SONY! They are innocent!"

Show me where I said that.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#417 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

So after the glitch now ps4 has ddos attacks...wow.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 B4X

@clyde46:

Show me where I'm embarrassing myself. For looking out for my best interests?

Why argue over bs, and call names?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 clyde46

@b4x said:

@clyde46:

The fact that you think that online game servers are immune to attacks is laughable.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@tormentos said:

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos: You are an idiot plain and simple even if you did have an xbox that red ringed after 2005 M$ would fix it, they just don't advertise it. I know because I had a one that red ringed after my warranty was up and they fixed it and sent me a 1 month xbox live card. And who was without live for months, it took one week for M$ to fix my console and send it back to me, stop guesstimating dude.

Even if there was another way for XBL to be hacked the the fact remains it can't be now and you need to compare 2014 PSN to 2005 XBL just to justify your arguments, are you starting to see the point now.

These guys tried to take XBL down but couldn't, then they just conceded defeat by congratulating M$. PSN is being hacked by and I quote Shewgenja "scriptkiddy" attacks. Now in case you don't know what scriptkiddy means it's basically code written to be automated for those who aren't smart enough to actually write code. Lol no matter how you try to spin it PSN is not on the level of XBL, it will take a while before Sony can even think of putting money into PSN servers.

MS would not fix RROD free until 2007 you blind ass moron,the 360 launched on 2005 and with a 3 month warranty that was latter extend to 1 year then to 3.

And even that they repair it free after 2007,your units most be send to them,since the volume of RROD was 50% it took from 3 to week to 6 weeks for your to get your consoleback,you played absolutely sh** during that time,i know mine RROD and thank god i had a PS3 as well,because i was 360 less for 1 month,so a freaking day without online will not kill me when i was a whole month without my 360 and i didn't die.

Oh please you freaking liar is not the first time i catch you lying,it took 21 days it was advertised as so on MS own site on the question and answer,mine took 1 month so did many other because that totally depend on where did you live and how bad your 360 was,1 week my ass...lol

That is what they claim that they try to tackle MS but are you sure they did.? What if the target was just sony did you see video evidence of them trying to hack into live.?

lol..PSN is doing great the network are working fine and 1 day is nothing compare to the 1 month i was without my xbox 360,hey more than that xbox live has been down for maintenance. lol

@blackace said:

You are a true fanboy and the only one you fool is your self fake manticore..hahaha

As usual El Tormented is talking out of his ass. It took only 6-7 days for MS to get you your return box(postage pre-paid by them) and return a fully functioning 360. That 3-6 weeks is utter BS. I returned 3 360s, which didn't cost me a dime, and the ONLY time it took longer than a week is when they lost it. It was then resolved after sending me another unit.

Stop making up lies you moron.

BTW accounts being hacked are not the same as the servers being hacked. You're an idiot to keep using that as an example.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By Shewgenja

@b4x said:

You do know it would simply take a bigger botnet to take down Live as well, right?

A case could almost be made that the "hacker" either didn't properly gather data for his attack on Live or it was never meant to work against Live to begin with.

edwardecl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 edwardecl
Member since 2005 • 2240 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

You do know it would simply take a bigger botnet to take down Live as well, right?

One question, I cant seem to find the answer to, is Destiny hosted on PSN/Azure or is it hosted by Activision/Bungies own servers?

Morphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#423  Edited By Morphic
Member since 2003 • 4345 Posts

Yay let's blame Sony for being hacked. Good times....

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 tormentos

@kingtito said:

As usual El Tormented is talking out of his ass. It took only 6-7 days for MS to get you your return box(postage pre-paid by them) and return a fully functioning 360. That 3-6 weeks is utter BS. I returned 3 360s, which didn't cost me a dime, and the ONLY time it took longer than a week is when they lost it. It was then resolved after sending me another unit.

BTW accounts being hacked are not the same as the servers being hacked. You're an idiot to keep using that as an example.

How long will the repair take?

The average repair time is 14 to 21 days for customers in the United States, including shipping time to and from our service center

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/repair/warranty-faq#d5276cc590044676afdff27bd9e51a06

From MS fu**ing own mouth.

From 14 to 21 days and mind you that the site has change,because basically now RROD is not a big problem as it was on the early days.

6 days MY ASS MS it self say from 14 to 21 days,mine took 1 month because i live in Puerto Rico mind you that they don't have coffin for Puerto Rico you have to pay shipping from here to their place,and they pay the return.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/xbox-discussion-1000003/repair-process-how-long-does-it-take-25995907/

By the way before June 2007 MS fu**ing charge you $150 for repairing RROD,when they knew their fu**ing console was a faulty piece of sh**,basically what MS did was make you eat the loss while the yields improve it enough so they could take the hit and cost less if the 3 year warranty had kick in on 2005 it would have cost them way more than 1 billion.

I could care less when the result is money on your name been spent idiot,live account not been stolen by server hack was irrelevant you moron when the end result was your account been hack and your money spent and since 2007 it happen on xbox live.

4 full years before the PSN hack happen.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 Shewgenja

@edwardecl said:

One question, I cant seem to find the answer to, is Destiny hosted on PSN/Azure or is it hosted by Activision/Bungies own servers?

No telling, but since authentication seems to go to both networks gateways to play games online, it might possibly be a moot point. I do remember Microsoft saying some shit about having servers for every online game but we know how that ended up LOL

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Shewgenja

And... I'd like to just add one more talking point to this conversation..

It takes weeks if not months.. Sometimes years.. to build a botnet large enough to create effective DDoS attacks. It really depends on the size and scope of your target network. So, in the great scheme of things, having a day of downtime is not great but it is good enough to show that Sonys PSN service isn't exactly a house of cards like the B4Xes of the world would love to paint it as.

That's one lovely bit of news our lovely friends at LizardSquad or whatever have conveniently glossed over in their rush to gloat over this attack. Certainly if they amassed their compromised systems within weeks, they would have made a mention of that. In a DDoS, you're not really THAT big a deal if you had to build a network of bots for a few motnhs only to have your target network subdue your traffic in a matter of hours.

Just food for thought. These guys really do come across as amateur hour scriptkiddies if they aren't just outright black hats for rent who want to have that appearance for other reasons.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

The average repair time is 14 to 21 days for customers in the United States, including shipping time to and from our service center

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/repair/warranty-faq#d5276cc590044676afdff27bd9e51a06

From 14 to 21 days and mind you that the site has change,because basically now RROD is not a big problem as it was on the early days.

6 days MY ASS MS it self say from 14 to 21 days,mine took 1 month because i live in Puerto Rico mind you that they don't have coffin for Puerto Rico you have to pay shipping from here to their place,and they pay the return.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/xbox-discussion-1000003/repair-process-how-long-does-it-take-25995907/

By the way before June 2007 MS fu**ing charge you $150 for repairing RROD,when they knew their fu**ing console was a faulty piece of sh**,basically what MS did was make you eat the loss while the yields improve it enough so they could take the hit and cost less if the 3 year warranty had kick in on 2005 it would have cost them way more than 1 billion.

I could care less when the result is money on your name been spent idiot,live account not been stolen by server hack was irrelevantyou moron when the end result was your account been hack and your money spent and since 2007 it happen on xbox live.

That's 2 cover their ass you moron. Most repairs were completed in a week and not as long as you are trying to say.

That's 2 bad for you El Tormented but Puerto Rico isn't the the the rule but rather the exception. 6-7 days for repairs not weeks or months as your big mouth has been spewing.

They didn't charge me El Tormented and mine broke less than 6 months AFTER launch. I guess that's better than Sony NOT refunding OR fixing ANYONE's PS1, PS2s or PS3s huh? They had to get sued before they even admitted the PS2 had major DRE errors and even then didn't fix anyone's PS2s for free. I'm sure you'll ignore that one huh El Tormented?

It is irrelevant when you're trying to use it in the context you're using it in. You're trying to say the PSN hack is the same as XLive accounts being stolen. Are you also trying to say WOW servers are hacked because thousands of accounts have been stolen? You're blaming Live when it's not Live that's the problem. Sony's infamous hack WAS the fault of Sony and it's poor security. Not the same thing but you're obviously a very stupid person so you won't understand that.

Congrats on making yourself look like even more of a joke here. I didn't think it could be done but you managed to pull it off. Hats off to you El Tormented, you're not THEE biggest joke on SWs.

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

@tormentos: So I'm lying about how long it took me to get my xbox back, you sound stupid. What other lie did you catch me in? It took you a month and you live in Puerto Rico, I live in Florida and the repair center is in Texas shipped via UPS why would it take a month to ship. I'm telling you it only took a week and that's the honest to god truth, although they did send me a different console other than my original. M$ says 3 weeks but I think that's just to cover there own ass. $150? I never heard of that, but it could be true, I just know I never had to pay. All this you talk about M$ and Xbox live but yet no one made a big deal about it because it was not on the scale of the PSN hack. Live was not down for as long as PSN you keep tryna spin this PSN VS XBL thing and it's not gonna work. PS+ does offer value but XBL is the more secure of the 2. XBL was not down like PSN nor was all of it's customers data stolen in one swoop. Individual accounts vs everyone's account.

What about the one month without PSN, on PS3, for everybody?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 B4X

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

A case could almost be made that the "hacker" either didn't properly gather data for his attack on Live or it was never meant to work against Live to begin with.

Azure is the biggest cloud on the internet.... They might need two or three?

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 B4X

@clyde46 said:

@b4x said:

@clyde46:

The fact that you think that online game servers are immune to attacks is laughable.

I didn't say that?

I asked if the service providers were doing everything in their power to stop such attacks?

Lizard and anonymous don't seem to think this is the case...

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#431  Edited By lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61485 Posts

@tormentos said:

I could care less when the result is money on your name been spent idiot,live account not been stolen by server hack was irrelevant you moron when the end result was your account been hack and your money spent and since 2007 it happen on xbox live.

I feel like you need to chill... Al my RROD repairs were turned around inside of a week, due to refurbished models. I had 3, IIRC.

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#432 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

You know, I'm all for a little good natured juvenile ribbing about just about anything gaming related. That's why I like coming here. But even I think it's kind of stupid to try and argue about DDOS attacks and account hacking as "ownership" or evidence of superiority, or weakness.

Fact is there is no such thing as immunity to either, and anyone here over 12 probably knows this already. I think this is one of those few areas where attacks should be met with condemnation from all sides.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 tormentos

@kingtito said:

That's 2 cover their ass you moron. Most repairs were completed in a week and not as long as you are trying to say.

That's 2 bad for you El Tormented but Puerto Rico isn't the the the rule but rather the exception. 6-7 days for repairs not weeks or months as your big mouth has been spewing.

They didn't charge me El Tormented and mine broke less than 6 months AFTER launch. I guess that's better than Sony NOT refunding OR fixing ANYONE's PS1, PS2s or PS3s huh? They had to get sued before they even admitted the PS2 had major DRE errors and even then didn't fix anyone's PS2s for free. I'm sure you'll ignore that one huh El Tormented?

It is irrelevant when you're trying to use it in the context you're using it in. You're trying to say the PSN hack is the same as XLive accounts being stolen. Are you also trying to say WOW servers are hacked because thousands of accounts have been stolen? You're blaming Live when it's not Live that's the problem. Sony's infamous hack WAS the fault of Sony and it's poor security. Not the same thing but you're obviously a very stupid person so you won't understand that.

Congrats on making yourself look like even more of a joke here. I didn't think it could be done but you managed to pull it off. Hats off to you El Tormented, you're not THEE biggest joke on SWs.

No is not and in fact the volume of units was so high at a point that it was basically warranty that your unit would arrive after 1 month,in fact many people in forums complained about their units been loss and arriving more than 2 months latter,many receive their unit only to have it RROD again in 1 week and having to send them back it was a nightmare.

Go to neogaf and search for thread call my xbox 360 die and i live to tell the story,that thread started on 2006 i think and records in neogaf problems since basically 2006.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148060

Here it started on August 12 2006,and spam across 200+ pages last post was on July this year..

I am sure you will find tons of horror stories about how long it took for units to arrive.

Mine took 1 freaking month and unlike you i don't invent sh** like you do to defend MS,MS own costumer service stated from 14 to 21 days,if you live in Hawai,puerto rico or far from a repair center it was a given a month or more.

Yeah look at the thread i posted from here,it is 6 years old,and it took to most people from 2 to 3 weeks..

That bold part yeah total lie,you are a liar liar liar liar liar,and from now on i will call you a liar every time i see you post,people like you should be call what they are.

Launch units had 90 days warranty you butthurt lying lemming,if your unit RROD after the first 90 which 6 months is well over MS would fix your unit for $150

The PS1 had a over heat problems in some models,what that caused was FMV to skip,nothing more nothing less,it wasn't basically an issue,the PS2 DRE was also suffer by the xbox you blind biased fanboy,every optical eye suffer from DRE,the xbox 360 does,the PS3 does the xbox did,in the PS2 is was more widespread because the fu**ing console sold like no other console sold before it,even a 5% fail rate in a 156 million unit base is a hell of allot of units.

But % wise no console was as bad as the xbox 360 period 50% fail rate the PS2 wasn't even close.

http://news.cnet.com/Microsoft-extends-Xbox-360-warranty-to-1-year/2100-1043_3-6145772.html

The warranty was extended on 2006 on December,why MS did it.? Because the PS3 and wii came with 1 year,which is a reasonable time,unlike MS who had 90 days on the worse console ever build,before that you have to pay MS $149 dollars if your 360 RROD,so you claim your unit RROD 6 months after launch.? Yeah you lying fanboy either your lying about it happening on that time frame,or simply MS charge you and you are refusing to admit it,if the 90 days were up they would charge you $150 period go lie else where.

Xbox live was been hack,and accounts were been stolen,period Major Nelson account wasn't phish it was hack,and it was admit,how the hackers did it,who knows but they steal any card for $60 it was reported and documented..lol

The only joke in this place is you compulsive LIAR you are a LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR...

But but but MS didn't charge me because i am special..lol

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 tormentos
@lundy86_4 said:

I feel like you need to chill... Al my RROD repairs were turned around inside of a week, due to refurbished models. I had 3, IIRC.

Really you are the one who need to stop bullsh**,yeah sony repair my PS3 in 24 hours and deliver it by next day,see this board hold any sh** i type in it,now been truth now that is another 2 cents.

It took mine 1 month and most people it took 2 to 3 weeks,many more than 1 month and was the reality,and MS own freaking support page stated how long repairs took,when it was hot it was a given 3 weeks to 1 months dude,and some times even more.

I have a freaking link which i pasted from MS own costumer service you have nothing but your word which we know is not very good..beat my link....

@slimdogmilionar said:

@tormentos: So I'm lying about how long it took me to get my xbox back, you sound stupid. What other lie did you catch me in? It took you a month and you live in Puerto Rico, I live in Florida and the repair center is in Texas shipped via UPS why would it take a month to ship. I'm telling you it only took a week and that's the honest to god truth, although they did send me a different console other than my original. M$ says 3 weeks but I think that's just to cover there own ass. $150? I never heard of that, but it could be true, I just know I never had to pay. All this you talk about M$ and Xbox live but yet no one made a big deal about it because it was not on the scale of the PSN hack. Live was not down for as long as PSN you keep tryna spin this PSN VS XBL thing and it's not gonna work. PS+ does offer value but XBL is the more secure of the 2. XBL was not down like PSN nor was all of it's customers data stolen in one swoop. Individual accounts vs everyone's account.

What about the one month without PSN, on PS3, for everybody?

When you or any one beat this link here with another one from MS stating that it take 6 days to deliver an RROD unit you will have a point,mine took 1 month Since i live in Puerto Rico,but it was mostly 14 to 21 days..3 weeks without anything to play online or offline and you people say sh** about it,lemming just byte the bullet and played either their original xbox,PS2 or GC,when their unit RROD.

No that was the average time and you lemming are a real piece of work,you really have short term memory problems,i was here when RROD happen,as well on neogaf and other forums that now don't even exist,it wasn't 6 days for return,it was up to 3 weeks,and some case way more than that,oh and i am not even talking about those who send the unit and in 1 week had to send it back because the unit RROD again,i have 3 friends who suffer that fate,one of them the freaking console arrived dead to his hands again,didn't last him 10 minutes.

Is incredible how lemmings still trying to damage control how sad RROD was,most people were weeks without anything to play,even if the unit was 6 days out,which i am sure it wasn't that was 6 times as many days as PSN last went down,and you people make a parade about the system been down less than 24 hours..lol

You people are a bunch of hypocrites the fact that you still stand here and defend RROD trying to minimize it says it all,i was 1 month without xbox 360 and didn't die,many people didn't as well like MS use to say things break right..?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

Tormentos doesn't understand basic company policies... As if Microsoft would say: returned within 6 days, and then it takes 8 days... These are worst-case repair times, but Tormentos is a bit slow

Yeah that is funny Lundy,which defend MS many times here,you who are a blind biased lemming,slim,kinglemming yeah you people are the face of honesty and truth here..haha'

I know what RROD took,i have friends which live both in US and here in Puerto Rico which units took more than 3 weeks,most people will tell you that it took from 2 to 3 week,some cases way more.

By MS own word it was from 14 to 21 days,i know because i argue this here long ago,and i pasted this same info there to,it took more than 6 days minimizing it is not going to work now,i know i was here and in other forums when the problem happen.

Mine took 1 month because i live in Puerto Rico,so it took an extra week,and MS use to stated that on their policy as well,now they change it,if you live on Hawai or puerto rico it took more time,do to been outside US.reason why mine took 1 month,inside US yeah from 14 to 21 days up to 3 weeks with nothing to play online or offline period,oh and many here suffer more than 1 RROD,i suffer 1 because that units i sold it way after that and the other one i got hasn't RROD,but many suffer 2,3 and even 4 RROD my god even if 6 days was real 6 days timed 4 times is 24 days total without anything to play,in the real time fram from 2 to 3 weeks,wow up to 84 days without unit in extreme cases to people who suffer 4 RROD..

@FastRobby said:

Haha you keep quoting the sqme thing, hahaha, sad cow lost it

Prove it wrong period just because you talk sh** about it doesn't mean you are proving my link or info wrong until you people do prove me wrong you are all owned..lol

Prawephet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438  Edited By Prawephet
Member since 2014 • 385 Posts

@slimdogmilionar: PSN can handle network traffic just fine as it is.

What people need to worry about more than that is losers stealing internet and what not. Or running their consoles off an open wifi signal from a near by business. Or running their consoles online through a hotspot created by their phones.

People are always bitching and moaning about how poor an online service is(in all camps, not just playstation). 99% of the time the problem lies in that persons local network setup.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 tormentos

@FastRobby said:

What do you mean prove it wrong, I don't have those UPS papers anymore, as if I'm going to keep those papers after 7 years, lol. Mine broke down one time, was back in 7-8 days, it had to go to Frankfurt, Germany. You living in Puerto Rico, I can understand that it will take longer, and now I get why you are so much against cloud and you don't believe in it, fucking Puerto Rico. Here in Europe we have better internet, just heard that my provider is going to 1Gbit/sec in the coming years, that's google fibernet speed, let the cloud computing and streaming begin

Exactly but i have a link from MS it self stated how long it takes,so yeah from 14 to 21 days without consoles deal with it..

WTF.?

What is wrong with my country you fu**ing piece of sh**.

Do you know i have a 15mbits connection.? even my LTE phone has 32Mb,here we have 50 and 100mb connection you idiot.

https://www.libertypr.com/internet.aspx

My internet provider now,mine is 15mb but they have up to 100mb,for $149 dollars.

But already there is a new company offering a gigabit network for $70 dollars a month,is just starting and only few areas have,so your country will start next year.? Yeah they are behind, ours it already started....

http://optico.criticalhub.com/

1,000Mb

Now you sad ass troll,i don't believe in the cloud because i am not like you a stupid moron who still believes the moon is made of cheese,online networks don't have the speed to deliver graphics period,bandwidth in GPU work on GB a second not MB and 1 second delay is enough to stall the graphics freeze them or make your game crash period.

Even the GB network i just showed you is not enough,a PS4 has 176Gb/s a freaking second.

Even a 1GB a second is not enough,even the xbox one CPU use way more than that,the GPU 100 times more,which is the reason why the whole cloud was a hoax it doesn't address graphical bottlenecks and already Phill Spencer it self stated it was not going to be a big change.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441  Edited By blackace

@Shewgenja said:

@edwardecl said:

No telling, but since authentication seems to go to both networks gateways to play games online, it might possibly be a moot point. I do remember Microsoft saying some shit about having servers for every online game but we know how that ended up LOL

Microsoft does have enough servers for all the online games, but it's up to the developers to use them or not. I guess you missed that part of the presentation. Microsoft can't force developers to use their servers. M$ 1st party games all use their own servers, which is obvious. 3rd party games can use M$ 300K dedicated servers or their own. Companies like EA and 2K Sport tend to use their own and we've already seen the results of them doing so.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#442  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58971 Posts

@santoron said:

You know, I'm all for a little good natured juvenile ribbing about just about anything gaming related. That's why I like coming here. But even I think it's kind of stupid to try and argue about DDOS attacks and account hacking as "ownership" or evidence of superiority, or weakness.

Remember what Uncle Ben said.

Not the one that makes the rice, the other one.

Loading Video...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

No is not and in fact the volume of units was so high at a point that it was basically warranty that your unit would arrive after 1 month,in fact many people in forums complained about their units been loss and arriving more than 2 months latter,many receive their unit only to have it RROD again in 1 week and having to send them back it was a nightmare.

Go to neogaf and search for thread call my xbox 360 dieand i live to tell the story,that thread started on 2006 i think and records in neogaf problems since basically 2006.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148060

Here it started on August 12 2006,and spam across 200+ pages last post was on July this year..

I am sure you will find tons of horror stories about how long it took for units to arrive.

Mine took 1 freaking month and unlike you i don't invent sh** like you do to defend MS,MS own costumer service stated from 14 to 21 days,if you live in Hawai,puerto rico or far from a repair center it was a given a month or more.

Yeah look at the thread i posted from here,it is 6 years old,and it took to most people from 2 to 3 weeks..

That bold part yeah total lie,you are a liar liar liar liar liar,and from now on i will call you a liar every time i see you post,people like you should be call what they are.

Launch units had 90 days warranty you butthurt lying lemming,if your unit RROD after the first 90 which 6 months is well over MS would fix your unit for $150

The PS1 had a over heat problems in some models,what that caused was FMV to skip,nothing more nothing less,it wasn't basically an issue,the PS2 DRE was also suffer by the xbox you blind biased fanboy,every optical eye suffer from DRE,the xbox 360 does,the PS3 does the xbox did,in the PS2 is was more widespread because the fu**ing console sold like no other console sold before it,even a 5% fail rate in a 156 million unit base is a hell of allot of units.

But % wise no console was as bad as the xbox 360 period 50% fail rate the PS2 wasn't even close.

http://news.cnet.com/Microsoft-extends-Xbox-360-warranty-to-1-year/2100-1043_3-6145772.html

The warranty was extended on 2006 on December,why MS did it.? Because the PS3 and wii came with 1 year,which is a reasonable time,unlike MS who had 90 days on the worse console ever build,before that you have to pay MS $149 dollars if your 360 RROD,so you claim your unit RROD 6 months after launch.? Yeah you lying fanboy either your lying about it happening on that time frame,or simply MS charge you and you are refusing to admit it,if the 90 days were up they would charge you $150 period go lie else where.

Xbox live was been hack,and accounts were been stolen,period Major Nelson account wasn't phish it was hack,and it was admit,how the hackers did it,who knows but they steal any card for $60 it was reported and documented..lol

The only joke in this place is you compulsive LIAR you are a LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR...

But but but MS didn't charge me because i am special..lol

Are you trying to tell me I didn't receive my 360 back in 6-7 days? It's a fact that thousands of people were getting there 360's back in a week and not 1 month like your dumbass is trying to say.

I don't need to go into any forums you moron, I've returned 3 models and I got 2 of them back in 6-7 days. The only exception was when they actually lost my unit. Did you think they actually repaired the same unit and sent it back in? Are you really that dense? <---rhetorical question.......All they did was ship out a refurb as soon as they received your unit. It doesn't take weeks to do that.

People complaining on a website doesn't amount to squat you idiot. You're not going to see post from the thousands of people that got there 360 back in a week idiot. You're only going to see all the complaints from those that didn't.

Hahhaha I'm "inventing shit"? Seriously? What have I "invented"? You seem to forget that YOU defended a piece of plastic that you didn't even own. You praised/put down games you never played. You constantly change the arguments to suite your needs because you're a total moron. I would sure like to know what I "invented".

I'm a liar because I didn't pay a dime to get my repairs done? Hahaha ok if you say so but unlike you El Tormented....I don't have to lie to kick it. I'm betting you don't have many friends and pretty sure you don't have a wife either. Good try though, you almost had 1 person convinced

Not if you got the extended warranty you idiot. My unit was covered for 5 years. 2 years extended and 3 years from MS. So not 1 time did I have to pay to get my 360s repaired and each time I got them back in 1 week. Feeling stupid now El Tormented. Oh BTW those that did pay got reimbursed by MS. Did Sony reimburse me when my PS1 broke, when my PS2 had the DRE issue or when my PS3 broke? Nope, Sony didn't do shit and that's the company you love.

PS1 didn't just skip FMV cause of overheating. It also cause hardware failures. Hahaha you idiot, you seriously think electronics constantly overheating isn't going to cause hardware issues at some point? Bwhahaha at the original XBox having DRE issues. Sony was sued because of it's widespread DRE issues. I NEVER heard of any mass DRE issues with the XBox. The original XBox was one of the most reliable consoles ever built. The PS2 wasn't and Sony got sued for it. LOL at you for trying to compare. You really are a blind fanboy.

How would you know what the failure rate of the PS2 was? I didn't know 1 person that didn't suffer the DRE issue as well as the disc scratching issues. Hell everyone had to turn their PS2s upside down just to try and play games. The failure rate for the PS2 was very high but no one knows for sure how high it was.

MS offered extended warranties idiot. Those that did pay got reimbursed so in the end no one had to pay anything. Sure wish I could say the same for the PS1, PS2 and PS3 but you know, it's Sony and only a lawsuit would get them to do anything.

Accounts were hacked, Live servers weren't. I suppose when my WOW account got hacked you'd call that hacking the WOW servers? How about when my email accounts get stolen? Would that also mean Yahoo and Gmail servers hacked as well? Accounts can be hacked into numerous ways without actually hacking into the servers El Tormented. You must really have your head up Sony's ass if you can't seem to understand that.

which_wich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 which_wich
Member since 2014 • 189 Posts

Lizard Squad has the same initial as Liquid Snake. Coincidence? I think so!

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#445  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

FamedGod got his twitter account taken down by the LizardSquad. Not even Anonymous members are safe from these fuckers.

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#447  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@tormentos still arguing about RROD near ten years after the event. man get a fucking grip of yourself...what a waste of time.

RROD is an event that should never be forgotten. That was the single biggest screw up of all times when it comes to electronics. The fact that the X360 was never removed off the market is in itself a miracle and a sign that you should never trust scum like M$. They launched the console knowing it was faulty just to be ahead of Sony.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

tormentos is getting smacked around in another thread I see smh. I dont see why anyone wastes time on him. he spins spins spins until even he gets confused then the conversation just turns into a utterly pointless shitstorm from there on.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 tormentos

@kingtito said:

Are you trying to tell me I didn't receive my 360 back in 6-7 days? It's a fact that thousands of people were getting there 360's back in a week and not 1 month like your dumbass is trying to say.

I don't need to go into any forums you moron, I've returned 3 models and I got 2 of them back in 6-7 days. The only exception was when they actually lost my unit. Did you think they actually repaired the same unit and sent it back in? Are you really that dense? <---rhetorical question.......All they did was ship out a refurb as soon as they received your unit. It doesn't take weeks to do that.

People complaining on a website doesn't amount to squat you idiot. You're not going to see post from the thousands of people that got there 360 back in a week idiot. You're only going to see all the complaints from those that didn't.

Hahhaha I'm "inventing shit"? Seriously? What have I "invented"? You seem to forget that YOU defended a piece of plastic that you didn't even own. You praised/put down games you never played. You constantly change the arguments to suite your needs because you're a total moron. I would sure like to know what I "invented".

I'm a liar because I didn't pay a dime to get my repairs done? Hahaha ok if you say so but unlike you El Tormented....I don't have to lie to kick it. I'm betting you don't have many friends and pretty sure you don't have a wife either. Good try though, you almost had 1 person convinced

Not if you got the extended warranty you idiot. My unit was covered for 5 years. 2 years extended and 3 years from MS. So not 1 time did I have to pay to get my 360s repaired and each time I got them back in 1 week. Feeling stupid now El Tormented. Oh BTW those that did pay got reimbursed by MS. Did Sony reimburse me when my PS1 broke, when my PS2 had the DRE issue or when my PS3 broke? Nope, Sony didn't do shit and that's the company you love.

PS1 didn't just skip FMV cause of overheating. It also cause hardware failures. Hahaha you idiot, you seriously think electronics constantly overheating isn't going to cause hardware issues at some point? Bwhahaha at the original XBox having DRE issues. Sony was sued because of it's widespread DRE issues. I NEVER heard of any mass DRE issues with the XBox. The original XBox was one of the most reliable consoles ever built. The PS2 wasn't and Sony got sued for it. LOL at you for trying to compare. You really are a blind fanboy.

How would you know what the failure rate of the PS2 was? I didn't know 1 person that didn't suffer the DRE issue as well as the disc scratching issues. Hell everyone had to turn their PS2s upside down just to try and play games. The failure rate for the PS2 was very high but no one knows for sure how high it was.

MS offered extended warranties idiot. Those that did pay got reimbursed so in the end no one had to pay anything. Sure wish I could say the same for the PS1, PS2 and PS3 but you know, it's Sony and only a lawsuit would get them to do anything.

Accounts were hacked, Live servers weren't. I suppose when my WOW account got hacked you'd call that hacking the WOW servers? How about when my email accounts get stolen? Would that also mean Yahoo and Gmail servers hacked as well? Accounts can be hacked into numerous ways without actually hacking into the servers El Tormented. You must really have your head up Sony's ass if you can't seem to understand that.

Not only you didn't receive that unit in 6 or 7 days you invented that MS fixed your unit that was 3 month out of warranty free...lol

On a freaking time were MS was charging $149 dollars for repairs period is was documented online..

I have a link you have sh** my link >>>>>>>>> your lying ass opinion,plain an simple.

Oh for god sake STFU you MS ass kisser,unlike you at least i don't pretend to be unbiased like you always try to do you sad lemming.

You are a LIAR LIAR LIAR COMPULSIVE LIAR..

MS warranty on launch units was 90 days,3 months after that if your unit RROD you had to pay $149 for repairs,in fact many of those who payed for repairs were given their money back when the warranty was extended in 2006...It is well documented online,if you repair your unit under warranty yeah it was free but 6 months from launch no you compulsive liar you didn't MS charged more than $100 for repairs.

lol now hiding on extended warranty which you say sh** about on your first post,extended warranty is not the same as getting your console fix for free you freaking moron,extended warranty is something you PAY FOR IN ADVANCE ..

hahaha So basically now you changed your argument from it was free without costing me a dime from MS,to supposedly having pay 5 years of extended warranty..hahahahaha

First of all look how i catch you lying again answer me this was the 3 years part of the 3 year RROD plan.?

Now watch what you will reply you claim 2 year extended warranty + 3 years from MS that total 5 is that right.?

Basically you were owned and you changed your argument now to owning and extended warranty which make you look like a complete idiot,because extended warranties don't come with the unit free,they cost extra money so yeah you PAY FOR IT,your unit wasn't repair free by MS and most extended warranty that i know give you a new unit rather than a repair one from MS,on the xbox 360 first 6 months there was a severe shortage which make people have to wait even longer for getting a new unit,this is also well documented as well.

You problem is simple you are arguing with a day 1 xbox 360 owner as well,i was there i know the problems the unit had,and how people had to wait months to get a system from warranty because MS had a shortage of units,i prayed god mine didn't go that way in the early days,thankfully mine when down on late 2007.

I had 2 PS1 and i use to repair them over heating actually caused FMV to skip it was basically about it,the PS1 was very solid,old hardware electronic were much heat tolerant than todays ones dude,they were less prom to damage by heat,in fact you would rather suffer DRE first on your PS1 than heat actually damaging your system,hell they PS1 didn't even have a fan.

That is because you are a blind biased lemming,xbox with Thomson drive were particularly faulty,i use to change drives,and mod xbox as well,the problem with the xbox was that it had a play PC drive from different brands,Samsung were good and phillips as well,any unit with Thomson drive were horribly prom to DRE,and you can still search for it online,come on you have google,go ahead and try and look for Thomson drive problems.hahaha

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=MS+charging+people+%24125+for+xbox+360+repairs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=dacAVKrjL4PpggTm9YGoCw#channel=np&q=Xbox+thomson+drive+&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

You officially know sh** about so many things,and it wasn't as wide spread as the PS2 DRE because the xbox sold like total sh** compare to the PS2,by 2005 the PS2 was beating the xbox 5 to 1 100 million vs 22 millions,so yeah even a 5% fail rate on the PS2 is 5 million units,that 1 quart basically of the units the xbox sold by 2005.

Did i mention MS changed the power cord of the unit because it prom the unit to catch fire.?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/19/xbox_recall_nofix/

But but the most reliable..lol

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=xbox+360+DRE&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=SrAAVLPuOYnKggT9h4CgBA#channel=np&q=xbox%20360%20Disc%20read%20error&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

DRE a problem that is also common on xbox 360 and PS3 as well,oh yeah and basically on every device with an optical drive.

See that you know sh** it was the PS1 the console that people turned around,so that FMV would stop skipping or the game would stop freezing...Hahaha you really know sh** about what you are talking...

Loading Video...

Every freaking time you argue with me you end with your ass handed to you,hey by the way it was the xbox the console that has always since the first one scratch disc not the PS2,the damn PS2 was so well design it could fell on its side while playing a game and would not scratch your disc,the first xbox models made got complain of scratching disc,the lent would rise to much and scratch them.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?8194-Microsoft-says-Xbox-scratching-won-t-force-recall-in-Japan

And the xbox 360 was so badly design that even the smallest bump while the unit is playing a disc can render your game useless and turn it into trash,even while the unit is horizontal,that sad it was..

MS offer and extended warranty on a product that was extra faulty,trying to get a new PS 1 after 3 or 4 years of use yeah that was stupid,those consoles didn't die in 3 months like the 360 did.

Extended warranties didn't came into play until 2007,and paying for an extended warranty outside was a joke you were charge for extended warranties,it wasn't free you joke of a poster.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Not only you didn't receive that unit in 6 or 7 days you invented that MS fixed your unit that was 3 month out of warranty free...lol

On a freaking time were MS was charging $149 dollars for repairs period is was documented online..

I have a link you have sh** my link >>>>>>>>> your lying ass opinion,plain an simple.

Oh for god sake STFU you MS ass kisser,unlike you at least i don't pretend to be unbiased like you always try to do you sad lemming.

You are a LIAR LIAR LIAR COMPULSIVE LIAR..

MS warranty on launch units was 90 days,3 months after that if your unit RROD you had to pay $149 for repairs,in fact many of those who payed for repairs were given their money back when the warranty was extended in 2006...It is well documented online,if you repair your unit under warranty yeah it was free but 6 months from launch no you compulsive liar you didn't MS charged more than $100 for repairs.

lol now hiding on extended warranty which you say sh** about on your first post,extended warranty is not the same as getting your console fix for free you freaking moron,extended warranty is something you PAY FOR IN ADVANCE ..

hahaha So basically now you changed your argument from it was free without costing me a dime from MS,to supposedly having pay 5 years of extended warranty..hahahahaha

First of all look how i catch you lying again answer me this was the 3 years part of the 3 year RROD plan.?

Now watch what you will reply you claim 2 year extended warranty + 3 years from MS that total 5 is that right.?

Basically you were owned and you changed your argument now to owning and extended warranty which make you look like a complete idiot,because extended warranties don't come with the unit free,they cost extra money so yeah you PAY FOR IT,your unit wasn't repair free by MS and most extended warranty that i know give you a new unit rather than a repair one from MS,on the xbox 360 first 6 months there was a severe shortage which make people have to wait even longer for getting a new unit,this is also well documented as well.

You problem is simple you are arguing with a day 1 xbox 360 owner as well,i was there i know the problems the unit had,and how people had to wait months to get a system from warranty because MS had a shortage of units,i prayed god mine didn't go that way in the early days,thankfully mine when down on late 2007.

I had 2 PS1 and i use to repair them over heating actually caused FMV to skip it was basically about it,the PS1 was very solid,old hardware electronic were much heat tolerant than todays ones dude,they were less prom to damage by heat,in fact you would rather suffer DRE first on your PS1 than heat actually damaging your system,hell they PS1 didn't even have a fan.

That is because you are a blind biased lemming,xbox with Thomson drive were particularly faulty,i use to change drives,and mod xbox as well,the problem with the xbox was that it had a play PC drive from different brands,Samsung were good and phillips as well,any unit with Thomson drive were horribly prom to DRE,and you can still search for it online,come on you have google,go ahead and try and look for Thomson drive problems.hahaha

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=MS+charging+people+%24125+for+xbox+360+repairs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=dacAVKrjL4PpggTm9YGoCw#channel=np&q=Xbox+thomson+drive+&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

You officially know sh** about so many things,and it wasn't as wide spread as the PS2 DRE because the xbox sold like total sh** compare to the PS2,by 2005 the PS2 was beating the xbox 5 to 1 100 million vs 22 millions,so yeah even a 5% fail rate on the PS2 is 5 million units,that 1 quart basically of the units the xbox sold by 2005.

Did i mention MS changed the power cord of the unit because it prom the unit to catch fire.?

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/03/19/xbox_recall_nofix/

But but the most reliable..lol

https://www.google.com.pr/search?q=xbox+360+DRE&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp&gws_rd=cr&ei=SrAAVLPuOYnKggT9h4CgBA#channel=np&q=xbox%20360%20Disc%20read%20error&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

DRE a problem that is also common on xbox 360 and PS3 as well,oh yeah and basically on every device with an optical drive.

See that you know sh** it was the PS1 the console that people turned around,so that FMV would stop skipping or the game would stop freezing...Hahaha you really know sh** about what you are talking...

Loading Video...

Every freaking time you argue with me you end with your ass handed to you,hey by the way it was the xbox the console that has always since the first one scratch disc not the PS2,the damn PS2 was so well design it could fell on its side while playing a game and would not scratch your disc,the first xbox models made got complain of scratching disc,the lent would rise to much and scratch them.

http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?8194-Microsoft-says-Xbox-scratching-won-t-force-recall-in-Japan

And the xbox 360 was so badly design that even the smallest bump while the unit is playing a disc can render your game useless and turn it into trash,even while the unit is horizontal,that sad it was..

MS offer and extended warranty on a product that was extra faulty,trying to get a new PS 1 after 3 or 4 years of use yeah that was stupid,those consoles didn't die in 3 months like the 360 did.

Extended warranties didn't came into play until 2007,and paying for an extended warranty outside was a joke you were charge for extended warranties,it wasn't free you joke of a poster.

Wow you really don't read do you? It's like you're having a conversation with yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the cows ignored and outcast you with the likes of PSJohn.

I'm done with this conversation. You're just not bright enough to grasp anything beyond what Sony tells you. Have fun arguing with your alter ego moron.