Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@tormentos said:

Apparently you don't know what a DDOS attack is right.? lol

PSN had a hack in 2011 yet it was xbox live who suffer constant credit card losses all gen last gen. lol

@darkangel115 said:

you do realize that limited doesn't mean its down. They put it in limited if it isn't 100% the PBS app had issues and they put it in limited until PBS fixed their app. They also put it in limited because blizzard went down and it affected diablo 3 but still had nothing to do with XBL itself. They do that so people know there is an issue with something, but it isn't always MS or XBL related

It has problems period.

'PSN had a hack in 2011 yet it was xbox live who suffer constant credit card losses all gen last gen. lol'

Not to the tune of 77 million dude.

'It has problems period.'

Not as many Problems as PSN has

It's not even debatable,SONY suffered far more from this DDOS attack than XBL did

Straight from the horses mouth

'Props to MS for giving us a challenge, good job. SONY, smh (shaking my head)'

Says it all really,lol

Its El Tomato, he'll spin this.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#302  Edited By Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Yeah... Not a choice at all.... So much for that godly XBL service right now huh?

Come on now, don't try to cover the fact that Sony is way more screwed now than Xbox Live. I just logged on and Live is fine. Sony is always having problems with PSN.

And I logged into PSN just fine.

But lets act like this never happened.....

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/xbox-live-hacked-accounts-stolen/131 2007

A lot of companies were targeted and Xbls server status was limited for a while....

Ohhh wait... It still is.http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Why are you going hack vs. hack. We all know Sony was the king of all hacks when they were exploited with account info stolen. Then in typical sony fashion they tried to cover it up. What were they down for, a month? ROFL.

But yet right there it says accounts were stolen from XBL.....

When you gonna man up foo

PS we should game some time.... Ohh wait there's nothing to play on Xbox1 :P

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@tormentos said:

@RR360DD said:

I hope all cows are keeping an eye on their bank accounts. Especially after last time...

PSN had a hack in 2011 yet it was xbox live who suffer constant credit card losses all gen last gen. lol

@darkangel115 said:

you do realize that limited doesn't mean its down. They put it in limited if it isn't 100% the PBS app had issues and they put it in limited until PBS fixed their app. They also put it in limited because blizzard went down and it affected diablo 3 but still had nothing to do with XBL itself. They do that so people know there is an issue with something, but it isn't always MS or XBL related

It has problems period.

That would be like saying if flappy birds went down that android is down. Don't act so stupid to defend sony cause it makes you lose any credibility for when you have a legit argument ;)

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

PSN chief engineer is a fuckin potato.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#305 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

Yeah... Not a choice at all.... So much for that godly XBL service right now huh?

Come on now, don't try to cover the fact that Sony is way more screwed now than Xbox Live. I just logged on and Live is fine. Sony is always having problems with PSN.

And I logged into PSN just fine.

But lets act like this never happened.....

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/xbox-live-hacked-accounts-stolen/131 2007

A lot of companies were targeted and Xbls server status was limited for a while....

Ohhh wait... It still is.http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

Why are you going hack vs. hack. We all know Sony was the king of all hacks when they were exploited with account info stolen. Then in typical sony fashion they tried to cover it up. What were they down for, a month? ROFL.

A handful of accounts vs. a shitload of Sony's accounts.

I'll game with you. I'm back playing BF4 right now.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 Animal-Mother

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@Animal-Mother said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

A handful of accounts vs. a shitload of Sony's accounts.

I'll game with you. I'm back playing BF4 right now.

I got EA access. I'll start Downloading BF4 when I get home.

THough I have infamous first light to play tonight :P

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#307  Edited By delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts

@clyde46 said:

@delta3074 said:
@tormentos said:

@darkangel115 said:

It has problems period.

'PSN had a hack in 2011 yet it was xbox live who suffer constant credit card losses all gen last gen. lol'

It's not even debatable,SONY suffered far more from this DDOS attack than XBL did

Says it all really,lol

He will try but the Evidence is there now, it's pretty obvious now that XBL security is better than PSN, which is obvious really as XBL set the standard for online play that PSN has spent years trying to catch up too.

People like tormentos fail to understand that Ms have been doing this FAR longer than SONY have so obviously they are better at it.

That being said the lizardmen are wasting there time with this, there are Other companys who are far more 'anti consumer' than MS or SONY.

how about DDOS the Banks, they caused all the Financial trouble we are in right now. but no, they are hitting people who actually supply the entertainment that actually makes us feel better/distracts us from our financial woes.

They ain't gonna win any fans hitting gamers, in fact, they could make the worst enemies they ever had.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178808 Posts

@clyde46 said:

People are defending a hack? Lawl.

Yes. Bizarre isn't it?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Animal-Mother

@delta3074 said:

@clyde46 said:

He will try but the Evidence is there now, it's pretty obvious now that XBL security is better than PSN, which is obvious really as XBL set the standard for online play that PSN has spent years trying to catch up too.

People like tormentos fail to understand that Ms have been doing this FAR longer than SONY have so obviously they are better at it.

That being said the lizardmen are wasting there time with this, there are Other companys who are far more 'anti consumer' than MS or SONY.

how about DDOS the Banks, they caused all the Financial trouble we are in right now. but no, they are hitting people who actually supply the entertainment that actually makes us feel better/distracts us from our financial woes.

They ain't gonna win any fans hitting gamers, in fact, they could make the worst enemies they ever had.

It's weird, you know how much financial turmoil could be caused if the banks were DDOS attacked?

I mean these guys are gonna go out with a blaze of glory why disrupt video games of all things....

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 clyde46

@Animal-Mother said:

@delta3074 said:

@clyde46 said:

It's weird, you know how much financial turmoil could be caused if the banks were DDOS attacked?

I mean these guys are gonna go out with a blaze of glory why disrupt video games of all things....

Not a lot I would guess. Banks would have muiltple levels of stuff to fall back on. Plus, they don't even need someone to hack them to **** things up.

http://news.sky.com/story/1187653/natwest-hit-by-fourth-online-banking-glitch

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@delta3074 said:

Says it all really,lol

That is if you even begin to believe that PSN had in 2011 77 million users,the it was estimated that 3 or 4 accounts where had by a single PS3 owner,PSN accounts were free i had 1 for EU,1 for Japan and 2 for US and non have a single credit card number attach to it or even a legit name.

That is the reason why nothing happen,you can claim 77 million credit cards were stolen,fact is it wasn't probably 1 million and no money was spend the card were useless without their secret number,reason why you didn't see a flock of complains from people and still see more people complain about their live account been stolen,for fu** sakes Major Nelson own account was hack...

Yeah sony suffer more a few hours of offline downtime,big deal MS network was also mess up period.

Yeah it say that MS knows more than sony about DDOS attacks they have suffer them for years,and their OS has been the victim of most attacks so yeah they are a little more prepare on that front BIG DEAL.

What happen nothing every one is playing already and nothing happen..lol

DDOS attacks are common and have take down many companies,for a few hours it happen is not the end of the world.

Fact is there are more documented xbox live accounts stolen than PSN one,even with the so call 77 million accounts flying..lol

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 clyde46

@sts106mat said:

It's apparently acting up again.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-26-playstation-network-experiencing-network-connectivity-issues-again

You know when its bad when it reaches mainstream news. I heard it yesterday when I was waiting to be tipped at Asda in Erith in London.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 clyde46
@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Says it all really,lol

That is if you even begin to believe that PSN had in 2011 77 million users,the it was estimated that 3 or 4 accounts where had by a single PS3 owner,PSN accounts were free i had 1 for EU,1 for Japan and 2 for US and non have a single credit card number attach to it or even a legit name.

That is the reason why nothing happen,you can claim 77 million credit cards were stolen,fact is it wasn't probably 1 million and no money was spend the card were useless without their secret number,reason why you didn't see a flock of complains from people and still see more people complain about their live account been stolen,for fu** sakes Major Nelson own account was hack...

Yeah sony suffer more a few hours of offline downtime,big deal MS network was also mess up period.

Yeah it say that MS knows more than sony about DDOS attacks they have suffer them for years,and their OS has been the victim of most attacks so yeah they are a little more prepare on that front BIG DEAL.

DDOS attacks are common and have take down many companies,for a few hours it happen is not the end of the world.

Fact is there are more documented xbox live accounts stolen than PSN one,even with the so call 77 million accounts flying..lol

Holy shit, you will try and spin just about everything to do with Sony!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

why are people talking about accounts being hacked?

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By clyde46

@sts106mat said:

@clyde46 said:

@sts106mat said:

It's apparently acting up again.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-08-26-playstation-network-experiencing-network-connectivity-issues-again

You know when its bad when it reaches mainstream news. I heard it yesterday when I was waiting to be tipped at Asda in Erith in London.

it was on the news? oh i guess that airplane bomb hoax helped with that.

these people are scum.

Yep. I heard it on Radio 1 of all places.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 tormentos
@delta3074 said:

Wrong, SONY was fined for the PSN breach

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/24/sony_psn_breach_fine/

http://www.wablegal.com/e-bulletins/sony-fined-%C2%A3250000-ico-playstation-network-breach

250,000 by ICO

and the have abandoned appealing against it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23313535

'Sony has dropped its appeal against a £250,000 penalty imposed after its PlayStation Network was hacked in 2011.

The UK Information Commissioner's Office imposed the fine in January, finding Sony negligent for failing to protect PSN users whose login and credit card details had been leaked.'

Britain was one of the only Countrys to, quite rightly, make SONY pay for there inept online security.

Oh for god sake it was only UK which are the freaking anal about anything and everything,250k pounds is not even a fu**ing fine even for sony who is on financial problems,want to know how much MS has been fine for they arrogant stance and monopolistic crap in EU.?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-21684329

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7266629.stm

How about in 2008.?

For god sake nothing happen that fine in UK basically confirm it that is pocket change compare to how severe MS has got slap in the pass for they crap.

Don't want your credit account stolen don't use it,because even Target recently was hit and like 100 million accounts where stole,and those one were real ones not duplicated fake accounts.

accounts have been stole and will continue to be,hell the vehicle of choice to steal credit card is online maltware on windows PC's you know windows right the OS from the company you so strongly suck it up to...

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

PSN was great last night! As ALWAYS, SONY on the case.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321 lostrib

@tormentos said:

accounts have been stole and will continue to be,hell the vehicle of choice to steal credit card is online maltware on windows PC's you know windows right the OS from the company you so strongly suck it up to...

source?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 delta3074

@tormentos said:

@delta3074 said:

Says it all really,lol

So much BS in this post it is unreal, Firstly, SONY admitted THEMSELVES that the details of 77 million accounts where stolen,only 1 million accounts my backside, got any evidence for that?

FACT>supposition

FACT=SONY admitted 77 million account details had been stolen

Supposition=Tormentos speculating it was only 1 million accounts ( not a biased assumption at all eh)

'Fact is there are more documented xbox live accounts stolen than PSN one,even with the so call 77 million accounts flying..lol'

Utter Bullshit that one, got any evidence for that? you said it was 'documented' so you should not have a problem.

'Props to MS for giving us a challenge,good job. SONY smh (shaking my head)'

The above Statement says it all Tormentos, MS servers where HARD to DDOS, SONY's servers where EASY to DDOS.

so it's pretty clear to everyone with a brain now

MS online security>>>>>>>>>>SONY's online security.

Spin it all you want, the fact that these guys found it a peice of Cake to DDOS SONY's servers yet had difficulty DDOS MS servers is all the evidence needed that XBL security> PSN Security.

You accuse other people of being MS apologists but you have defended SONY to the Hilt over the PSN hack debacle when it was clear that the EFFED UP big time eith there online security

Spin all you want tormentos, PSN hack was BAD and was Down to inept Security on there part, the evidence is there to prove that.

MS online security>SONY's online security , the evidence is there to prove that now thanks to the Lizardmen.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 lostrib

@FastRobby said:

@lostrib said:

why are people talking about accounts being hacked?

Just Tormentos trying to spin things again... No accounts have been hacked

It's just confusing because as far as I've heard this is a DDOS attack, nothing to do with compromising user data

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 tormentos

@sts106mat said:

most of those "stolen accounts" are likely due to fucking idiots responding to phishing emails.

that you are still trying to damage control the PSN fiasco is pathetic.

Sony were found guilty and fined, they could have prevented the attack.

XBL security measures have been radically stepped up over the last couple of years.

http://kotaku.com/5504145/xbox-live-directors-account-hacked-are-you-next

Oh for god sake MS has been hiding it for years,now tell me how the fu** some one phish Major Nelson own freaking account.

Did Major Nelson fall for a phish scam on its own network.?

One attacks in 2007 was link to Bungie.net and MS deny it,the same sh** company who deny RROD for 2 freaking years and charge people for repairs you people have some sh** ass memory.

What fiasco nothing happen i could not play online on a service that was FREEE for 3 weeks,i got back 2 games and a few months of PSN+ still have my same account and even the same freaking password i had before the sh** happen,and guess what not 1 cent was stolen from me,now if i could say that about the tons of people that since 2007 are getting their accounts hack..

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/xbox-live-hacked-accounts-stolen/131

They even trick MS workers into giving away passwords by exploiting a loop..haha

No one is safe online PERIOD alto you can pretend to be..lol

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:
@delta3074 said:

Wrong, SONY was fined for the PSN breach

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/24/sony_psn_breach_fine/

http://www.wablegal.com/e-bulletins/sony-fined-%C2%A3250000-ico-playstation-network-breach

250,000 by ICO

and the have abandoned appealing against it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23313535

'Sony has dropped its appeal against a £250,000 penalty imposed after its PlayStation Network was hacked in 2011.

The UK Information Commissioner's Office imposed the fine in January, finding Sony negligent for failing to protect PSN users whose login and credit card details had been leaked.'

Britain was one of the only Countrys to, quite rightly, make SONY pay for there inept online security.

Oh for god sake it was only UK which are the freaking anal about anything and everything,250k pounds is not even a fu**ing fine even for sony who is on financial problems,want to know how much MS has been fine for they arrogant stance and monopolistic crap in EU.?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-21684329

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7266629.stm

How about in 2008.?

For god sake nothing happen that fine in UK basically confirm it that is pocket change compare to how severe MS has got slap in the pass for they crap.

Don't want your credit account stolen don't use it,because even Target recently was hit and like 100 million accounts where stole,and those one were real ones not duplicated fake accounts.

what the hell does getting fined for Breaching monopolies have to do with online security?

Stay on topic torementos.

It's funny how you always try to bring something totally unrelated to the topic at hand to try to get one over on people.

'Oh for god sake it was only UK which are the freaking anal about anything and everything'

they where still found liable, all the rest is juts your opinion.

'At the time of the outage, with a count of 77 million registered PlayStation Network accounts,[7] it was one of the largest data security breaches in history.[8][9] It surpassed the 2007 TJX hack which affected 45 million customers.[10] Government officials in various countries voiced concern over the theft and Sony's one-week delay before warning its users.'

'one of the largest data security breaches in history.'

let that sentence sink in for a little while.

SONY admitted they EFFED UP yet you carry on defending them over a wrong they already pleaded guilty to,lol.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By tormentos

@lostrib said:

source?

Online look it up there is this place call google...i know you can find it.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 tormentos
@delta3074 said:

what the hell does getting fined for Breaching monopolies have to do with online security?

It's funny how you always try to bring something totally unrelated to the topic at hand to try to get one over on people.

'Oh for god sake it was only UK which are the freaking anal about anything and everything'

'At the time of the outage, with a count of 77 million registered PlayStation Network accounts,[7] it was one of the largest data security breaches in history.[8][9] It surpassed the 2007 TJX hack which affected 45 million customers.[10] Government officials in various countries voiced concern over the theft and Sony's one-week delay before warning its users.'

SONY admitted they EFFED UP yet you carry on defending them over a wrong they already pleaded guilty to,lol.

Is not about the deed but the fee,what UK fined sony was nothing period if it would have been serious the fine would have been in the millions of pounds and EU as well,nothing happen 250k lol..

Yeah when you prove to me that PSN had 77 million unique accounts..

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-14-ps3-worldwide-sales-reach-51-8-million

The PS3 in September 2011 had 51 million PS3 sold,how the fu** in April 2011 the PS3 had 77 million account..lol

Yeah multiple accounts,in fact by that time not even 20 million were estimated to be online on PS3,so yeah 77 million account my ass..haahahahaha

Nothing happen deal with it xbox live has been slammed since 2007 and MS has been denying it..lol

But but but Phising when Major Nelson it self was hit and his account was hack..lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 lostrib

@tormentos: you're the one making the claim.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 clyde46

@tormentos said:
@delta3074 said:

Is not about the deed but the fee,what UK fined sony was nothing period if it would have been serious the fine would have been in the millions of pounds and EU as well,nothing happen 250k lol..

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-14-ps3-worldwide-sales-reach-51-8-million

The PS3 in September 2011 had 51 million PS3 sold,how the fu** in April 2011 the PS3 had 77 million account..lol

Yeah multiple accounts,in fact by that time not even 20 million were estimated to be online on PS3,so yeah 77 million account my ass..haahahahaha

Nothing happen deal with it xbox live has been slammed since 2007 and MS has been denying it..lol

But but but Phising when Major Nelson it self was hit and his account was hack..lol

They shouldn't have to be fined! They should protect their customers data..... Doesn't PSN allow you to have multiple accounts? And since online is free on the PS3 most people had two to three accounts and that's even before we start counting families etc. One console can have maybe 4-6 maybe more profiles on it.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By delta3074

@tormentos said:
@delta3074 said:

How many times do you have to be told? PSN accounts INCLUDED THE PSP as well you noob, you cannot claim there where 'not that many PSN accounts because Not that many Ps3's had been sold' it's a stupid argument when everyone with a PSP had a PSN account as well,lol

and SONY THEMSELVES admitted it was 77 million, are you saying SONY lied?

Straight from the horses mouth dude.

'It took a full week, but Sony admitted late yesterday that the full account and credit info of 77 million PlayStation Network and Qriocity Music Unlimited accounts have been hacked and user data revealed. The network has been offline for more than a week, and the company admits that it could be another week before service, which delivers gaming, music and Netflix, to 77 million homes globally, can be restored.'

http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2011/04/sony-admits-credit-info-of-77m-playstation-qriocity-music-unlimited-users-hacked.html

'Sony admitted late yesterday that the full account and credit info of 77 million PlayStation Network and Qriocity Music Unlimited accounts have been hacked and user data revealed.'

SONY ADMITTED LATE YESTERDAY THAT THE FULL ACCOUNT AND CREDIT INFO OF 77 MILLION PLAYSTATION NETWORK AND QRIOCITY MUSIC UNLIMITED HAVE BEEN HACKED AND USER DATA REAVEALED.

How much evidence do i have to provide considering you have Provided NO EVIDENCE at all of your claims, you have a lot of Audacity expecting oithers to provide evidence,lol

Selective memory, you have already been told, By me, and it has been proven multiple times that PSN accounts covered more than the Ps3 alone.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 delta3074
@clyde46 said:

@tormentos said:
@delta3074 said:

They shouldn't have to be fined! They should protect their customers data..... Doesn't PSN allow you to have multiple accounts? And since online is free on the PS3 most people had two to three accounts and that's even before we start counting families etc. One console can have maybe 4-6 maybe more profiles on it.

PSN accounts cover the PSP and the VITA as well, he has been told this several times yet he refuses flat out to acknowledge that Basic fact

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60681 Posts

Everyone ecstatic on how SONY handled this? They got the service back online and no breech. We are aLL humbled SONY.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 delta3074

@tormentos

I have provided evidence of my claims and SONY admitted themselves that 77 million accounts where compromised, Spin it all you want, we have an admission from SONY themselves vs your speculation, i know which one the people on this board with half a brain will go for so i don't really care what you say from here on in.

You constantly Slag MS off all the time yet here you are defending one of the worst data breaches in history which was caused by Outdated securtiy protocols and outdated servers.

It is every companies responsibility to protect there users data and, yes, MS has lost data in the past but to nowhere near the extent that SONY has.

I am pretty sure that you will never find any evidence of the stupid claims you are making so i am done here and i will leave the rest of the board to judge who is right and who is wrong.

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Animal-Mother

Hopefully I can still play first light tonight.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

PSN down again. Someone might as well throw this in a sticky since it seems like it will be a regular occurance.

Some people getting Destiny on Xbox One now for more secure online gaming.

This is only the truth.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#338 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

@tormentos: You sir are a ham sandwich.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 darkangel115

@scottpsfan14 said:

lolxboxlive. PSN is vast. A multilayered network of unprecedented complexity. It is the worlds BIGGEST online community and of course, is the biggest magnet for hackers. Why would hackers waste their time with a novice service like Xbox Live since there's far fewer feathers to russle. LOL ROFL LMFAO

They spent all day yesterday trying to take it down and failed actually. You should check you facts. I even linked the site here so you could watch it in realtime. Their servers took a pounding and never failed. They basically have too many servers that the hackers couldn't create enough traffic to take them down. not to mention they aren't centralized. They have 4 data centers in the US alone and can shed load to other data centers if one is getting hit with a DDoS. Even the hackers gave credit to MS and laughed at sony. Facts suck when they don't benefit your fanboy propaganda huh?

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

I wish google gets into the console market. Good luck trying to ddos google massive distributed data centers

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 darkangel115

@Mystery_Writer said:

I wish google gets into the console market. Good luck trying to ddos google massive distributed data centers

MS has more servers then google. people here are really out of touch huh

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@darkangel115 said:

@Mystery_Writer said:

MS has more servers then google. people here are really out of touch huh

Stop... Their heads may explode!

Azure is the biggest cloud on the planet by years end.

Silly kids.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@b4x said:

@Shewgenja said:

@RR360DD said:

I hope all cows are keeping an eye on their bank accounts. Especially after last time...

FUD.

Safety = FUD?

You do realize there is History here?

If we want to judge products on company history, then the XBox OS and network would have more holes than swiss cheese. For whatever faults these two companies and products have, it's because mistakes were made and learned from. Let's not play this game.

I do hate games that are zero competition.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 lostrib

@b4x said:

Silly kids.

Says the guy who acts like a child

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#345 YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

Good Hackers: Break in, do stuff, leave, have inner moment of satisfaction and move on

Bad Hackers: Break in, do stuff, leave, WE DID IT, repeat, eventually get arrested

RedentSC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 RedentSC
Member since 2013 • 1243 Posts

Started this thread on Sunday... come back on Tuesday.... gobsmacked by the shear amount of childishness in System Wars.... ITS A DAMN DDOS ATTACK.. NOT AN ACCOUNT HACK. Any and every company can be "taken down" by a DDOS... doesn't matter about how many servers you have.

Whether its MS or Sony... LizardSquad did the easiest "hack" they could and made it out to be the second coming of Christ... people squabiling about who defended better or what data was comprimised doesn't help anything.... infact it helps only LizardSquad gain noteriety.

Can we all just agree... as a family of gamers... that LizardSquad are dickheads and leave it at that?

Please... the notifications i now have to go though will melt my brain :(

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@RedentSC said:

Started this thread on Sunday... come back on Tuesday.... gobsmacked by the shear amount of childishness in System Wars.... ITS A DAMN DDOS ATTACK.. NOT AN ACCOUNT HACK. Any and every company can be "taken down" by a DDOS... doesn't matter about how many servers you have.

Whether its MS or Sony... LizardSquad did the easiest "hack" they could and made it out to be the second coming of Christ... people squabiling about who defended better or what data was comprimised doesn't help anything.... infact it helps only LizardSquad gain noteriety.

Can we all just agree... as a family of gamers... that LizardSquad are dickheads and leave it at that?

Please... the notifications i now have to go though will melt my brain :(

I know it sucks.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

So what was up with the ISIS stuff and the SOE Entertainment president threat having to redirect the plane?

Are these the same shit heads?

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Animal-Mother

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

So what was up with the ISIS stuff and the SOE Entertainment president threat having to redirect the plane?

Are these the same shit heads?

Ok so it seems there's a guy named Famedgod on twitter doing the actual attacking.... Lizardsqaud is taking credit for the attacks. However Lizardsqaud did bring the airplane down by tweeting at AA that they heard there were explosives on board.