Official PSHome Thread......Keep it all here.....All others will be locked.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#701 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
[QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.luvbeers
thats the problem... look who's doing it.

Yeah, look who's doing it. The company that dominated the last 2 console generations.
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#702 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
[QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.the-very-best

Yeah, look who's doing it. The company that dominated the last 2 console generations.

tru.dat
Samurai_Rocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#703 Samurai_Rocket
Member since 2003 • 751 Posts

I haven't followed Home much, but if it's simply an online 3D community-based application, what are the primary differences between Home and other titles which are readily available on the PC such as:

Second Life
edit: Habbo Hotel
OZWorld
Tokimeki Memorial Online
The Sims Online?

They all involve the same basic principles of gameplay.  Will Home overthrow other Community-based online games out there simply because it will be the first of its kind on a console?  On a worldwide scale, I'm pretty sure there are more PC owners out there than PS3 owners, and there's also the fact many of these types of online community games are free downloads to begin with.

Or will Home have more unique features that haven't been introduced up until now?

However if Home is simply being approached as a means to attract a larger audience to the PS3, then I can understand that.

Blue-Sphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#704 Blue-Sphere
Member since 2006 • 1972 Posts
[QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.the-very-best

True, but I think he means the company that promises, but doesn't often deliver, at least recently.
Avatar image for BladeofImmortal
BladeofImmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#705 BladeofImmortal
Member since 2004 • 382 Posts
Man, It brings tears to my eyes seeing how scared most fanboys of other consoles are. get over it, just quit being Jealous that Sony thought of this first.
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
Man, It brings tears to my eyes seeing how scared most fanboys of other consoles are. get over it, just quit being Jealous that Sony thought of this first.BladeofImmortal
Tears of laughter or tears of sadness? I'm getting the former seeing all the damage control.
StephenKing_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#707 StephenKing_1
Member since 2003 • 701 Posts

Man, It brings tears to my eyes seeing how scared most fanboys of other consoles are. get over it, just quit being Jealous that Sony thought of this first.BladeofImmortal

XBL has had chatrooms since 2002.

2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#708 2largeadults

[QUOTE="BladeofImmortal"]Man, It brings tears to my eyes seeing how scared most fanboys of other consoles are. get over it, just quit being Jealous that Sony thought of this first.StephenKing_1

You should go over and chat on one then while we celebrate our new innovation. Toodles.
kolobus11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#709 kolobus11
Member since 2005 • 12981 Posts
Ha! Is it bad for Sony that this is the only thing I would buy a PS3 for?
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#710 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts

Ha! Is it bad for Sony that this is the only thing I would buy a PS3 for?kolobus11

Well, it depends if you're talking about currently or in the future, as in the future they're releasing a bunch of games.

Surely you buy consoles for games, right?

kolobus11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#711 kolobus11
Member since 2005 • 12981 Posts

[QUOTE="kolobus11"]Ha! Is it bad for Sony that this is the only thing I would buy a PS3 for?topcatyo

Well, it depends if you're talking about currently or in the future, as in the future they're releasing a bunch of games.

There are no games that I want for it. Except maybe Little Big World. But that is it.
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#712 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts
[QUOTE="topcatyo"]

[QUOTE="kolobus11"]Ha! Is it bad for Sony that this is the only thing I would buy a PS3 for?kolobus11

There are no games that I want for it. Except maybe Little Big World. But that is it.

Fair enough. 

daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#713 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts
yeah i know its pretty shameful how the fans lap it pu though...i'd be more pleased with some great new games..other than some new online plans which is a glorified sims rip off and another seemingly lame game.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#714 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
[QUOTE="joe_g_patton"]

I wonder how many HOME avatars will wind up looking like 50 cent or a member of Hawthorne Heights. Sony will be sure to include the faux-hawk hairstyle for all you Good Charlotte fans!

rat_pac

Or get a Devil May Cry costume if you beat DMC4 in Dante Must Die mode.

I want to look like Blue's Clue or Dora the Explorer!!!! Toodles!!!!
GhettoTaxii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#715 GhettoTaxii
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
I sure hope that it is good, by then I will hopefully have a PS3 if they are good and I can play this a long time. Like when I played The Sims: Online.
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#716 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
[QUOTE="StephenKing_1"]

[QUOTE="BladeofImmortal"]Man, It brings tears to my eyes seeing how scared most fanboys of other consoles are. get over it, just quit being Jealous that Sony thought of this first.2largeadults

You should go over and chat on one then while we celebrate our new innovation. Toodles.

That innovation being.... Sims Online with a different name? :| I kid...I kid...
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#717 the-very-best
[QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.Blue-Sphere

True, but I think he means the company that promises, but doesn't often deliver, at least recently.

Not recently. Remember Toy Story graphics?

Yeah, Sony lie but in the end us gamers get a lot of great games for their systems.
Advance_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#718 Advance_101
Member since 2003 • 18751 Posts
The next generation habbo hotel....
laststep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#719 laststep
Member since 2007 • 82 Posts
Sony burn in HELL :twisted:
Samurai_Rocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#720 Samurai_Rocket

The next generation habbo hotel....Advance_101

Pool's closed. Next-gen style?

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#721 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

Sony burn in HELL :twisted:laststep

And that is here because?

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
no person should hate a company thats just not cool.
KzerXtreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#723 KzerXtreme
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts
I started a new job recently and will be saving up for a PS3, but the PSHome announcement combined with the behavior of the Sony fanboys took some excitement out of it. 
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#724 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts

[QUOTE="laststep"]Sony burn in HELL :twisted:CJL13

And that is here because?

Because

Consoles are for playing games, not getting emo on 3D myspace.Marka1700

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#725 kage_53

[QUOTE="Blue-Sphere"][QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.the-very-best

Yeah, Sony lie but in the end us gamers get a lot of great games for their systems.

MS is the one with the Toy Story graphics quote.

Sony cares more about having a 3D myspace instead of getting great games locked up for PS3.

the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#726 the-very-best

[QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="Blue-Sphere"][QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.kage_53

Sony cares more about having a 3D myspace instead of getting great games locked up for PS3.

Well, I don't know about you but having GT5, GTAIV, RE5, MGSIV, FFXIII, Tekken 6, DMCIV, Haze, Burnout 5, GRAW 2, R6:Vegas, Oblivion, F.E.A.R etc on the one system is pretty incredible if you ask me.

3D Myspace is just a bonus (a big one nonetheless).
mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#727 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
[QUOTE="kage_53"]

[QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="Blue-Sphere"][QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.the-very-best

Well, I don't know about you but having GT5, GTAIV, RE5, MGSIV, FFXIII, Tekken 6, DMCIV, Haze, Burnout 5, GRAW 2, R6:Vegas, Oblivion, F.E.A.R etc on the one system is pretty incredible if you ask me.

more than half of those games are not exclusive...plus, a lot of them are already out on 360
GoldenSamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#728 GoldenSamurai
Member since 2006 • 206 Posts
As cool as that interface looks, it brings back unpleasant memories of the Phantasy Star Universe XBlive demo. That game has all the players interacting the same way as PSHome does, with voice chat and text messages, but it got stale so quickly, I will not bother with the full game when it is available. Rude and nasty gamers would flash vulgar text messages and there was no way to avoid them, you could only block them after you found out who the culprit was.

Although the PSU graphics are clearly inferior in comparison with the PSHome screens, I don't think that will make much of a difference in the long run.

Very nice looking, though...
AA7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729 AA7
Member since 2003 • 2845 Posts

I’m sorry, but I’ve just had enough. I know everybody copies. I know nothing is truly original. I know that things get better over time by imitation, but come on. Sony was the owner of this gamers soul for the past two generations. That’s because they were Sony. The did their own thing. They took chances on games like Ico, Shadow Of the Colossus and Katamari. There hardware was the weakest but they somehow made games look truly beautiful. But now what? They see someone get a lead on them and they copy them, with no risks and no innovation. Why not take a chance? Try something totally original! But no. Not Sony. Not the new Sony. The Sony I once love, perhaps. But the new Sony has become what I hate most..........an industry follower, not the industry leader I once knew. Not the Sony we all once knew.

kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730 kage_53
[QUOTE="kage_53"]

[QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="Blue-Sphere"][QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.the-very-best

I'm talking about exclusives. MS is trying to publish as many games as they can so they wont show up on other systems. Sony is not doing that especially at a time where development costs are at an all time high. They still think its the same as PS1 versus N64 and Saturn or PS2 vs DC, GC, and Xbox. 
Solid_Fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#731 Solid_Fish
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts
Home is kindov a gimmick, but what ever. As long it's free.
-DreamTheater-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#732 -DreamTheater-
Member since 2006 • 785 Posts
And to think I was actually starting to doubt Sony, but once again they prove why they have dominated other systems for the past 10 years.
Avatar image for playstationhome
playstationhome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733 playstationhome
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts
[QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"][QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"][QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]

[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="-Super-Fly-"]I really don't think the Cows are serious, they know this Home thing Sony is doing is nothing but total BS and are only hyping it because it's the best news they have heard in months. Only an idiot would actually believe anything Sony had to say at this point and Home is really nothing special. 2largeadults

Only jealous fools would so quickly dismiss the hit of GDC.

Oh yes the hit of GDC, This is far better news then any new games being announced for the PS3. Oh wait that's right Cows don't play games they like to watch Blu-Ray movies.

In other News the Xbox 360 actually had GAMES that they were talking about. Feel a little behind the times Sony?

Hmm...funny you're chitchatting about Sony news then. I guess the 360 news must have been lackluster. Zing.

Far from. It's just that we get awesome news all the time and you Cows hype up anything that is even mediocre. So we just respond to let you know that while this is the best news you have heard in months it's really nothing that special.

Ahh...jealousy. It smarts.

Again not really, I already have XBL and a Wii so I get the best of both worlds. I'm sorry you paid so much for your Flopstation, maybe next time you'll actually do some research and realize that the best GAMES are not on the PS3.

Hmm...an Xbox360 and Wii owner who doesn't like Home. Shocking.

lmao yea right? good luck paying over 200 dallors for xflop live while sony fans get a better service with better comunications and connectivity and a more personal feeling.. just think of your avatar dude in home as ur cursor u go to where u need to go u wanna go see trailers like on live u click on trailers but take that into a 3d world interactive with other users.... hmmm:)

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#734 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

I  am unimpressed with  what sony has for PS home. The idea was ripped from mii's and sim's and it seems that they are just trying to keep up with  xbox 360 and wii with any thing that resembles a service.

Now LittleBigPlanet, if that were home I would be great. Instead of having a apartment  to design with furniture and logos , why not a mini garden or world to shape and play in which you can build games  while in the back ground stream music and download media. It would be connected to a larger world  to meet other gamers and you can invite friend into  you garden and they can play the levels you make with challenges and enemies the you create or buy.

Sony why not do that?

2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#735 2largeadults
[QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="kage_53"]

[QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="Blue-Sphere"][QUOTE="the-very-best"][QUOTE="luvbeers"][QUOTE="A2D"] if done right it could be huge.mwa

more than half of those games are not exclusive...plus, a lot of them are already out on 360

The argument wasn't about which ones were exclusive. The argument wasn't about which ones are already out on the Xbox360. The argument is that the PS3 doesn't have good games. And as the-very-best so capably showed, that will in change in the next 6 months. Whiners.
Pizza_Guy450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736 Pizza_Guy450
Member since 2004 • 189 Posts

[QUOTE="Advance_101"]The next generation habbo hotel....Samurai_Rocket

Pool's closed. Next-gen style?

The plans are already in the works...
Avatar image for playstationhome
playstationhome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#737 playstationhome
Member since 2007 • 59 Posts

I  am unimpressed with  what sony has for PS home. The idea was ripped from mii's and sim's and it seems that they are just trying to keep up with  xbox 360 and wii with any thing that resembles a service.

Now LittleBigPlanet, if that were home I would be great. Instead of having a apartment  to design with furniture and logos , why not a mini garden or world to shape and play in which you can build games  while in the back ground stream music and download media. It would be connected to a larger world  to meet other gamers and you can invite friend into  you garden and they can play the levels you make with challenges and enemies the you create or buy.

Sony why not do that?

dreman999

but the huge 3d world sounds like a better idea:)

Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#738 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
no person should hate a company thats just not cool.dcm06
I hate Walmart......
the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#739 the-very-best
[QUOTE="the-very-best"]

kage_53
I'm talking about exclusives. MS is trying to publish as many games as they can so they wont show up on other systems. Sony is not doing that especially at a time where development costs are at an all time high. They still think its the same as PS1 versus N64 and Saturn or PS2 vs DC, GC, and Xbox.

You said "great games" and I listed them. Fact is that PS3 has a wide variety of extraordinary titles coming out for the system. MS still has Halo and Nintendo still has Mario but you know what? They had that last gen too.

Simple fact is PS3 owners are quite clearly, judging by the lineup, not going to get bored. Exclusive or not, Sony is once again delivering plenty of titles to keep all the PS2 owners who are going to transfer to the PS3 because they loved their PS2 and PS1 so much, happy.
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#740 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
[QUOTE="kage_53"][QUOTE="the-very-best"]

the-very-best
I'm talking about exclusives. MS is trying to publish as many games as they can so they wont show up on other systems. Sony is not doing that especially at a time where development costs are at an all time high. They still think its the same as PS1 versus N64 and Saturn or PS2 vs DC, GC, and Xbox.

You said "great games" and I listed them. Fact is that PS3 has a wide variety of extraordinary titles coming out for the system. MS still has Halo and Nintendo still has Mario but you know what? They had that last gen too.

Simple fact is PS3 owners are quite clearly, judging by the lineup, not going to get bored. Exclusive or not, Sony is once again delivering plenty of titles to keep all the PS2 owners who are going to transfer to the PS3 because they loved their PS2 and PS1 so much, happy.

Well said.
nowhatisthat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#741 nowhatisthat
Member since 2003 • 231 Posts
Why when Sony trys to do something different and creative with including Blu-Ray and the Cell they are criticized from going away from what has been proved to work well with the consoles such as DVD 9.

And when they try to incorporate elements from things that have been proved to work well such as Myspace, Youtube, and The Simms.  They are criticized for being unoriginal.
joe_g_patton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742 joe_g_patton
Member since 2003 • 1548 Posts
You know something?  I could be a badazz cow if I wanted to.  Maybe I will come over to the dark side.  If I become a team player and supply supplemental ownage to all keywii and gingerdivid threads, then this will ensure perma-ownage for sony.  If I go Cow, then look out for this guy!!!!
Avatar image for deactivated-5a28cb1c71427
deactivated-5a28cb1c71427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#743 deactivated-5a28cb1c71427
Member since 2007 • 318 Posts

I just think it's funny that Lemmings come in calling PS-Home a 3d Myspace and using that as a grounds to bash the incredible idea.  If you guys don't notice this, Myspace was the biggest thing to happen to the internet since Google and porn.  While 360 users are staring at a list of arcade games to play with their invisible friends, PS3 users will be sharing anything they want on their 60 or 20gb HDD (or more considering they can be replaced by a standard HDD bought from a store, or linked up to an external HDD) and trying to choose who to play in which arcade games on display in their virtual arcade room set with whatever arcade games or bar games they wish to put in it.

I love how arguments like "IPTV will own everything" pop up, when Sony clearly tackled that aspect by introducing a virtual movie theater complete with trailers and full fledged movies.  Achievments?  How about having a whole room devoted to it where people can easy walk through and see what you did in what games.  Don't even get me started on clan support....and areas of PS-Home devoted to what developers for certain games want in their space.

Sony basically took the best of what 360's Live had to offer, the best of what Nintendo's online networking had to offer (basically Miis) and made it 5x better.  Hopefully they just implement it the right way....

Samurai_Rocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#744 Samurai_Rocket

I just think it's funny that Lemmings come in calling PS-Home a 3d Myspace and using that as a grounds to bash the incredible idea.  If you guys don't notice this, Myspace was the biggest thing to happen to the internet since Google and porn.  While 360 users are staring at a list of arcade games to play with their invisible friends, PS3 users will be sharing anything they want on their 60 or 20gb HDD (or more considering they can be replaced by a standard HDD bought from a store, or linked up to an external HDD) and trying to choose who to play in which arcade games on display in their virtual arcade room set with whatever arcade games or bar games they wish to put in it.

I love how arguments like "IPTV will own everything" pop up, when Sony clearly tackled that aspect by introducing a virtual movie theater complete with trailers and full fledged movies.  Achievments?  How about having a whole room devoted to it where people can easy walk through and see what you did in what games.  Don't even get me started on clan support....and areas of PS-Home devoted to what developers for certain games want in their space.

Sony basically took the best of what 360's Live had to offer, the best of what Nintendo's online networking had to offer (basically Miis) and made it 5x better.  Hopefully they just implement it the right way....

Spag1091

I find it interesting however that many people are making a big fuss out of all of this as if it were groundbreaking and original.  Many of the concepts behind this have already been done and are fully available online, most for free or with a bit of research.   The line between console and PC is becoming more and more obscure, eventually to the point where we will be expecting our consoles to be torrenting files for us 24/7 and to process our powerpoint presentations, text documents and so forth while sharing files over hamachi and playing in a virtual lan session.

Groundbreaking concepts such as the ability to share files with others in a private environment, the ability to download trailers, videos, patches and demos, and the ability to create avatars of oneself to be used in a virtual chat room have all been done before.  I wasn't awestruck or dumbfounded with Xbox 360's online features, Wii's online features or even PS3's online features. 

I'm glad they are there however, and they do provide some nifty little gimmicks, fluffs and conveniences.  But I've been exposed to these types of services and features for years now, as well as hundreds of thousands of other users have been.

At this rate, consoles will become cheap, media-centralized personal computers with an emphasis on user simplicity.  But there's nothing wrong with that either.  Anyway, as long as the games are fun there's no reason to complain.

BaconBallz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#745 BaconBallz1337
Member since 2006 • 3017 Posts

Wow, Nintendo's Kiddy Mii's and XBox Live just got owned all in just one video.

PS Home is amazing.

Bread_or_Decide

600 dollars...roflmafoa.
grayfox_2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#746 grayfox_2k
Member since 2005 • 1901 Posts
interesting article:

Rumor: "Proof" Home Is No Rip-Off?

http://kotaku.com/gaming/top/rumor-proof-home-is-no-ripoff-242872.php

jukieuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#747 jukieuk
Member since 2006 • 940 Posts

I just think it's funny that Lemmings come in calling PS-Home a 3d Myspace and using that as a grounds to bash the incredible idea. If you guys don't notice this, Myspace was the biggest thing to happen to the internet since Google and porn. While 360 users are staring at a list of arcade games to play with their invisible friends, PS3 users will be sharing anything they want on their 60 or 20gb HDD (or more considering they can be replaced by a standard HDD bought from a store, or linked up to an external HDD) and trying to choose who to play in which arcade games on display in their virtual arcade room set with whatever arcade games or bar games they wish to put in it.

I love how arguments like "IPTV will own everything" pop up, when Sony clearly tackled that aspect by introducing a virtual movie theater complete with trailers and full fledged movies. Achievments? How about having a whole room devoted to it where people can easy walk through and see what you did in what games. Don't even get me started on clan support....and areas of PS-Home devoted to what developers for certain games want in their space.

Sony basically took the best of what 360's Live had to offer, the best of what Nintendo's online networking had to offer (basically Miis) and made it 5x better. Hopefully they just implement it the right way....

Spag1091

Why do i wanner show people my achivments and i can watch movies on my dvd and my space is a tool on windows for people, and i know alot of people who don't even like it, it's more like a dating place, i just wanner put my comp on, and sort out an online game in 5 minutes, no talking to 3d strangers, habbo hotel use to do my head in, i gave it one hour and i was so bored and all i cans see is this will be a money spinner for sony, where they can sell extra clothers of their3d model. lol no way i'm happy with the 360 and the wii.
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#748 2largeadults
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

PS Home is amazing.

BaconBallz1337

600 dollars...roflmafoa.

That's an original argument.
HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#749 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
[QUOTE="BaconBallz1337"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

PS Home is amazing.

2largeadults

600 dollars...roflmafoa.

Dosen't make it any less valid. Sorry.
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750 2largeadults
[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="BaconBallz1337"][QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]

PS Home is amazing.

HeedleGlavin

600 dollars...roflmafoa.

Dosen't make it any less valid. Sorry.

It was never valid to begin with. People can go until the end of time screaming I'm not paying $600 for ______________________ (fill in the blank with game/feature/hardware flaw of your choice) Whiners.