Official PSHome Thread......Keep it all here.....All others will be locked.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#601 2largeadults
Member since 2007 • 1608 Posts
[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"]I guess they have to hype something when they have no games.UrlacherMLB54
I guess they have to criticize something when the spotlight is no longer on them.

How did I criticize PSHome?

They used to tell me that there are no stupid questions in school. I see the rule doesn't apply here on SW.
soulkeeper90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#603 soulkeeper90
Member since 2004 • 6153 Posts
I think it's pretty useless.
UrlacherMLB54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#604 UrlacherMLB54
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts
[QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"][QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"]I guess they have to hype something when they have no games.2largeadults
I guess they have to criticize something when the spotlight is no longer on them.

They used to tell me that there are no stupid questions in school. I see the rule doesn't apply here on SW.

Ha ha ha! You know your wrong.
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605 2largeadults
[QUOTE="Dead_Menn"][QUOTE="2largeadults"]I guess it makes Lemmings feel better to come to this thread and post when the title so clearly indicates that there is nothing for them in here

i guess it makes you feel better that your floppy system has a pedifle magnet

What we have here is jealousy turning into genuine concern for the kids.
Bgrngod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#606 Bgrngod
Member since 2002 • 5766 Posts
[QUOTE="Dead_Menn"][QUOTE="2largeadults"]I guess it makes Lemmings feel better to come to this thread and post when the title so clearly indicates that there is nothing for them in here

And you think it will be a pedophile magnet because why exactly?
Dead_Menn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#607 Dead_Menn
Member since 2006 • 637 Posts
[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="Dead_Menn"][QUOTE="2largeadults"]I guess it makes Lemmings feel better to come to this thread and post when the title so clearly indicates that there is nothing for them in here

what we have here is a cow that has posted in EVERY BSHome thread iv seen today, i mean what happend to "who needs achievements"
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#608 2largeadults
[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"][QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"]I guess they have to hype something when they have no games.UrlacherMLB54

Okay silly goose. I'll help you out. You used the word hype. Hype indicates something isn't as good as it really is. That would be criticism. Case closed. Thanks for playing.
Dead_Menn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#609 Dead_Menn
[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="Dead_Menn"][QUOTE="2largeadults"]I guess it makes Lemmings feel better to come to this thread and post when the title so clearly indicates that there is nothing for them in hereDead_Menn

what we have here is a cow that has posted in EVERY BSHome thread iv seen today, i mean what happend to "who needs achievements"

oh and second life, sims online, myspace AND BSHome were and will always be for pedophiles and emos....
Dead_Menn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#610 Dead_Menn
[QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"][QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"][QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="UrlacherMLB54"]I guess they have to hype something when they have no games.2largeadults

Okay silly goose. I'll help you out. You used the word hype. Hype indicates something isn't as good as it really is. That would be criticism. Case closed. Thanks for playing.

hmmm more waiting for ps3 to get better this has been going on for how long now??? ohhh yeh thats right 2 years!!!
UrlacherMLB54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#611 UrlacherMLB54
Member since 2006 • 1404 Posts
Okay silly goose. I'll help you out. You used the word hype. Hype indicates something isn't as good as it really is. That would be criticism. Case closed. Thanks for playing.2largeadults
So if I say "I am hyping gears of war 2" that means the game isn't as good as it really is.
Dead_Menn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#612 Dead_Menn
"Hype indicates something isn't as good as it really is." what u dont know how to read so u make up your own definitions.... :lol: nice self pwnage
Squall_Griver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#613 Squall_Griver
Member since 2006 • 3607 Posts
i hear meny saying home is only for people to get milked i disagree 
i mean we get home for free! things will come free also and some not-so-free
and video game trophies,you can also get things out of the games you purchased (for the char) like a MGS t-shirt :o!!!
pets comming soon XD
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#614 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts

Hype indicates something isn't as good as it really is.2largeadults

Oh really? So we are hyping a game to see how bad it is?

dcm06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#615 dcm06
Member since 2005 • 2411 Posts
i actually believe home is a great idea i dont get what the fuss is over. sure its not a good but its not like sony creates every game for there systems its 3rd parties that does that. so i dont really get whats going on in the forum right now but it sure is a mess.
Wanderer5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#617 Wanderer5
Member since 2006 • 25727 Posts
Really why are you cows are saying that Home is a Mii and xbox live killer. All three are different from each other.:?
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#618 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts
Who cares? It'll be fun/novel for perhaps 2 weeks, then it'll become as irritating as nintendogs. Personally I bought a games system to play games. Besides, I much prefer the real world than a virtual one, and dressing up a load of pixels in flip-flops and a cardigan, then actually parading the creation around a virtual cupboard on a telly, chatting about "how you like their virtual head-do" to various schoolchildren and perverts - sounds about as much fun as stroking a dead pidgeon with a spoon................. at night.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#619 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Member since 2005 • 6504 Posts
Meh.
Happy_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#620 Happy_Cloud
Member since 2006 • 4895 Posts
I admit, it's a cool idea, but it's unoriginal to say the least. Sony is a very derivate company in a lot of ways, but I'd like to see some innovation.
Marduke382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621 Marduke382
Member since 2005 • 1328 Posts
It is rather awesome if you ask me. Im really excited.Wasdie
Agreed, It's great news for gamers. Fanboys? not so much. :)
mwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#622 mwa
Member since 2003 • 2639 Posts
hey 2largeadults, answer this point:

[QUOTE="2largeadults"][QUOTE="mwa"]if avoiding the issue helps you sleep at night, then sure, i won't stop youmwa
I'm avoiding nothing. Sony improved the online environment. The games will follow suit. Mmm...jealousy hurts.

now you're back on topic...but i still disagree with you...

where's the proof that an improved online environment begets better games (or is this just what you hope will happen)? i see no correlation between the two. furthermore, how do you know if anything's improved if you haven't even tried it yet? all we have to go on right now is sony's word and a little demo they showed us, and sony has a horrible track record of telling the truth (KZ2 trailer) or following up on promises

topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#623 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts

I'm not gonna say PSHome is bad, cause it isnt, it is a step forward, but in no way should this be considered a XBL killer it's not even a very big innovation, it doesnt make me want a PS3 anymore than I did 3 days ago.

Games are what I'm looking for:

Mass Effect

Halo 3

Bioshock

Alan Wake

Geow

These are what interest me as a gamer.

deangallop

You don't care about games at all.  You care about scores.

If you did care about games, you wouldn't have "Motorflop = 7.9 hahaha" in your signature, as it's a good game but it's lacking content.

No, you care about scores.

Avatar image for slothboyadvance
slothboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#624 slothboyadvance
Member since 2003 • 12596 Posts

It looks good but some of you Cows act as though it's the second coming of Jesus (or "God Jr").

It's not really going to make the PS3 any better.  It'll just be a nice little feature, just like Mii's.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#625 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20251 Posts

Okay, so it looks interesting but the real problem is how will sony convince consumers to shell out $600 just for there online sim myspace???

Oh and I forgot, what about adding in moderators to keep people safe from other peoples that will abuse players

Redfingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#626 Redfingers
Member since 2005 • 4510 Posts
The real problem is nonexistent. Home is free. Therefore, the price difference between 360 and PS3 is therefore inconsequential. Motorstorm is really a phenomenal game. It looks better than Gears of War by no stretch of the imagination, and it is lots of fun. If it needs more content, I haven't yet found out why. The tracks are gargantuan, split screen is a wash. The online is amazing and that's all that's necessary these days. Home will eliminate the online argument between PS3 and Xbox 360. If not this, it will tip it in PS3's favor. Games are coming in spades and by the time Home arrives we'll be swimming in them.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#627 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts

It looks good but some of you Cows act as though it's the second coming of Jesus (or "God Jr").

It's not really going to make the PS3 any better. It'll just be a nice little feature, just like Mii's.

slothboyadvance

Little? Did you watch that video? Nothing little about that...
Tactis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#628 Tactis
Member since 2006 • 1568 Posts
Today actually showed me that picking the 360 was the right choice, i am sorry but i have played Dark Age of Camelot and i tried the hole "virtual living thing" i bought a house and tried to decorate it. I stopped my self, i just came to the realization at that time that i was paying for game so i could decorate a fake house.... i mean i dont know it just seemed wrong... i can see why people might like it but man i left mmos for a reason i dont want to be living life in a game anymore I just want to go kill something. Still it’s a nice feature I guess because its free but people are making way too much out of this us mmo players know what meeting areas are(mostly lag and a lot of spam) and I am not too hyped about it. Anyway I am not trying bring it down, it’s a nice new feature that will move the industry forward but people should understand that this isn’t anything groundbreaking like some people think it is.
Avatar image for slothboyadvance
slothboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#629 slothboyadvance
Member since 2003 • 12596 Posts
[QUOTE="slothboyadvance"]

It's not really going to make the PS3 any better. It'll just be a nice little feature, just like Mii's.

TekkenMaster606

Yes I watched it and I can honestly say, it's no big deal.

fonzie313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#630 fonzie313
Member since 2004 • 1446 Posts
[QUOTE="Kook18"]what does this have to do with gaming? :S *goes back to playing Xenogears.... again.*

you love xenogears. therefor i love you too :kiss:
ANti_RiCeR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#631 ANti_RiCeR
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"][QUOTE="slothboyadvance"]

slothboyadvance

Yes I watched it and I can honestly say, it's no big deal.

you could have a point. but the casuals will eat it up which is really what matters to sony.
Pizza_Guy450

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#632 Pizza_Guy450
Member since 2004 • 189 Posts
I swear, some of you are so immature it saddens me that we are all of the same species. You people are a disgrace.
Blue-Sphere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#633 Blue-Sphere
Member since 2006 • 1972 Posts
I can understand some of the excitement from Cows right now, but why are the Cows acting as if PS Home has ALREADY succeeded when it's still a long way to go. It has a ton of potential, and could be amazing, but how about we wait and see if Sony actuallly delivers wit h this before we proclaim "ZOMG PSN > XBL, Mii channel is TEH SUCKZORS!"
BangaaPride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#634 BangaaPride
Member since 2006 • 428 Posts
Isn't this overkill? Aside from the (really neat) trophy room idea don't we all have simpler Youtube and Myspace accounts already? Or is the PS Home Sky Pirates Base too good to pass up?
joe_g_patton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#635 joe_g_patton
Member since 2003 • 1548 Posts

So, when does everyone think PSN Home will actually be available?  Someone on another thread suggested that since beta is set for April, that means that it will be available this Fall.  We'll see about that.  When was Oblivion's original release date for the PS3?  Wasn't "Calling All Cars" supposed to be available for download at PS3 launch?  How many other PS3 games have already been delayed multiple times?  PSN Home is nothing original.  Today, XBox Live is Superior to PSN in every way.  Maybe Sony will close the gap between PSN and XBox Live this year?  If Sony ever gets PSN up to the level of XBox Live, you know that MS will drop the annual fee.  Today, I love Xbox Live.  Today, PSN has very little to offer.  Way to freak out over something that is "To Be Announced".

Dead_Menn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#636 Dead_Menn

So, when does everyone think PSN Home will actually be available?  Someone on another thread suggested that since beta is set for April, that means that it will be available this Fall.  We'll see about that.  When was Oblivion's original release date for the PS3?  Wasn't "Calling All Cars" supposed to be available for download at PS3 launch?  How many other PS3 games have already been delayed multiple times?  PSN Home is nothing original.  Today, XBox Live is Superior to PSN in every way.  Maybe Sony will close the gap between PSN and XBox Live this year?  If Sony ever gets PSN up to the level of XBox Live, you know that MS will drop the annual fee.  Today, I love Xbox Live.  Today, PSN has very little to offer.  Way to freak out over something that is "To Be Announced".

joe_g_patton
YES
jpKNOCKOUT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#637 jpKNOCKOUT
Member since 2005 • 4393 Posts
hey, thats pretty dang cool!

kudos to sony
Sooshy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#638 Sooshy
Member since 2007 • 1723 Posts
Does anyone else here feel like PS Home is complicating things that should be simple? I think the idea they have is great, and I'm glad Sony is trying to be innovative, but I just don't feel that it's necessary. Like, are you really ever going to want to go to your friend's virtual house, sit on his virtual couch and talk about life? I could see it maybe appealing to gamers that are into MySpace and all that, but I don't know. Maybe it's just not for me.
ticalmc2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#639 ticalmc2k2
Member since 2005 • 443 Posts

Why is it all the 360 fanboys think that PSN/Home will never be better than the almighty XBL?  What makes Wii fanboys think that Mii's and their very limited use is better?  Of course Home won't be out for a while but based on what was shown and promised their is no way it won't be better than Wii's Mii feature.  XBL is debatable. 

Home could more complicated or just more tedious than XBL.  XBL has most of the same features just in a more streamilned less fun or engaging way.  But the presentation and interface or interactivity of Home is undeniably awesome.  Yes it is innovative.  Enough with the Sims references because other than customizing your own person/place, its different.  This isn't a game, it's uniting gaming and entertainment with the online community. 

For all those Mii fans saying Home isn't impressive, I bet you would rather have Home on your Wii than your current Miis.  Apparently is was a huge thing that even most honest 360 and Wii fans can agree that Home has potential and is mostly innovative and interesting.  This thread hasnt gotten 700+ posts out of nowhere.

ps3gen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#640 ps3gen
Member since 2005 • 2023 Posts
Lets call it a night everyone loves Playstation Home..no need to hide it cuz deep inside its awesome idea..It looks like Microsoft better think of somethin quick Sony stole the show in GDC with Playstation Home and LittleBigPlanet..Big props to Phil he said we will be happy and looks like he kept his word..lol.. even some of the haters begining  to lean towards the PS3..I love competition it bring the best out of  Sony and i hope they announce more great games for the PS3 soon. I dont blame the lemmings its a threat they have to act um foolish to protect their precious live..
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#641 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
PSHome looks genuis! Props to Sony on this one.
Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#642 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts

It's funny how SW looks today. Almost no fight. PSHome really did something amazing

SONY IS TEH SAVIOR!! lol j/k

Hir0_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#643 Hir0_N
Member since 2007 • 2644 Posts
In other words, PShome is for people who have no lives and need a virtual one? lolz0rs!
luvbeers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#644 luvbeers
Member since 2004 • 438 Posts
Hey Buddy! Stop playing your game and come check out my new wallpaper... do you think this outfit makes my character look fat? Who wants to bet Sony will be announcing they got the Paris Hilton: The Game exclusive next!
Dead_Menn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#645 Dead_Menn
ps3 makeing metrosextual, metrofun.......
Marduke382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#646 Marduke382
Member since 2005 • 1328 Posts
This is actually really awesome I have a number of friends that have moved away to many different areas. So having such an awesome place to chill play games ,video chat, go bowling , or watch a movie etc.... It's just really cool.
trollop_scat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#647 trollop_scat
Member since 2006 • 2656 Posts
Im shocked Sony was able to keep this secret for so long. Incredible, really. I think it looks great and has the potential to revolutionize the on-line gamer community. I freely admit I'm finally impressed with Sony on this one. I always assumed Id eventually wind up buying a PS3, but may be getting one sooner than later at this rate. Come to think of it, I should get one soon that has the old PS2 chip still in it before I get suckered like the poor Euros...
2largeadults

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#648 2largeadults
In other words, PShome is for people who have no lives and need a virtual one? lolz0rs!Hir0_N
this thread has 13 pages of people disagreeing with you. thanks. try again. bye.
dirty_diaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#649 dirty_diaz
Member since 2005 • 1193 Posts
cool... now wat about the games?