[NXGamer] First next-gen head to head (huge advantage for the Series X)

• 172 results
regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@xantufrog:

this is not a new thing for him though.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#152 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@regnaston: no, it's not. He needs to STOP.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

Legendary meltdown.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@xantufrog said:

@tormentos: this is overboard. You just created a half-page post with no purpose except to quote old posts from old bammed spammers.

That is spam.

STOP.

Ok xantu no more, excuse my post.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 tormentos

@xantufrog said:

@regnaston: no, it's not. He needs to STOP.

While i agree that i quote multiple people i don't make 20 long chain post like many do here xantu.

@regnaston said:

@xantufrog:

this is not a new thing for him though.

Stop crying you posted false information on this board and even erase a thread, no need to cry now because things are not going your way.

Is sad i had been ridicule, attacked in a racist way My avatar if prove of that, even my family has been bring into the topics and i never complained.

Is just a forum don't take it seriously.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Fedor

"Is just a forum don't take it seriously."

LMAO! The irony is palpable.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 tormentos

@fedor said:

"Is just a forum don't take it seriously."

LMAO! The irony is palpable.

Well if i took it seriously i would have complain about all those things, also the threads like this.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/sorry-tormentos-ps5-lost-the-gpu-wars-33487499/?page=1

Which are personally directed at me and that are against the TOS, you can ask xantu if you want.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Fedor

@tormentos:"Well if i took it seriously i would have complain about all those things, also the threads like this."

I'm not reading through pages of a 7 month old thread. The fact you have that thread saved as well as dozens (probably hundreds) of others says different. You take this place more seriously than anyone I've seen.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

Oh Lordy, what was that even about? I'm still tring to discern the purpose of my quote. Sagemode said multiplats will be the same, when they aren't. Now, they aren't drastically different, and to expect otherwise would be silly, but what are you on about @tormentos?

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@fedor said:

@tormentos:"Well if i took it seriously i would have complain about all those things, also the threads like this."

I'm not reading through pages of a 7 month old thread. The fact you have that thread saved as well as dozens (probably hundreds) of others says different. You take this place more seriously than anyone I've seen.

yep .. he is such a whiner.. which is why I never respond to his posts to me. He takes peoples words out of context or twists them.. not wasting my time with him

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

I see tormy is on suicide watch. Please be gentle with him

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By tormentos

@fedor said:

I didn't ask you to read the thread, i was VERY clear about that thread just looking at the tittle of the thread would have clear everything up.

Is a thread name after me directed at me which is not allowed in this place period, never cry about it or complain.

Sure it does in your small world.

@regnaston said:

yep .. he is such a whiner.. which is why I never respond to his posts to me. He takes peoples words out of context or twists them.. not wasting my time with him

I am not the one ignoring other posters like a 3 year old with a tantrum, simple because he expose my lies.😂

@lundy86_4 said:

Oh Lordy, what was that even about? I'm still tring to discern the purpose of my quote. Sagemode said multiplats will be the same, when they aren't. Now, they aren't drastically different, and to expect otherwise would be silly, but what are you on about @tormentos?

I don't know what internet you have but in the one i have those games are about the same in fact some even in favor of the PS5, your backfire claim backfire.

🤣

So sad like Pedro you are not man enough to admit been wrong.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Fedor

@tormentos said:
@fedor said:

I didn't ask you to read the thread, i was VERY clear about that thread just looking at the tittle of the thread would have clear everything up.

Is a thread name after me directed at me which is not allowed in this place period, never cry about it or complain.

Sure it does in your small world.

You saved the thread all this time and are currently complaining about it... Irony, thy name is Tormentos.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 tormentos

@fedor said:

You saved the thread all this time and are currently complaining about it... Irony, thy name is Tormentos.

No i don't have it save but i know it existed so it was pretty easy to search.

But it bothers me that other people complain about me when i have endure allot of shit here starting from my grammar and ending with racist crap that i am happy to admit even some posters like Delta stick their hand on the fire and defend me even when we have disagree 100 times in this place.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#166 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69490 Posts

@tormentos said:
@fedor said:

No i don't have it save but i know it existed so it was pretty easy to search.

But it bothers me that other people complain about me when i have endure allot of shit here starting from my grammar and ending with racist crap that i am happy to admit even some posters like Delta stick their hand on the fire and defend me even when we have disagree 100 times in this place.

No jabs from me with regards to your race or grammar but your are obnoxious, at times make too many false claims and double down on your misunderstanding.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Fedor

@tormentos: We all know you had it saved, it's kind of your thing. You brag about it even.. You bring all the stuff you "endure" on yourself. If people are being racist, report them. Nobody is going to hold it against you. This is all really just excuses and damage control from you though. You've cultivated and nurtured this online persona of yours so you're going to have to deal with the consequences.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By tormentos

@fedor said:

@tormentos: We all know you had it saved, it's kind of your thing. You brag about it even.. You bring all the stuff you "endure" on yourself. If people are being racist, report them. Nobody is going to hold it against you. This is all really just excuses and damage control from you though. You've cultivated and nurtured this online persona of yours so you're going to have to deal with the consequences.

1- Prove it. Prove that i have it save.

2-I didn't report it because i could care less so point proven.

3-I think your seriously grasping in a sad effort to hold something against me.

I don't expect you to get it new guy you weren't here back then.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#169  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69490 Posts

@tormentos said:

1. You do know that you have stated many times that you bookmark posts.

2. If you are mentioning it now, then you do care.

Why do you always default to being a victim in the 360/PS3 days? When are you going to get over this nonsense?

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Fedor

@tormentos said:
@fedor said:

1. You brag about it all the time, as already stated.

2. You are currently playing the victim about it, you clearly care, so that was a lie.

3. Not sure what this even means. You have jubilantly played up being the ultimate cow while being abrasive to just about everyone that you've ever disagreed with.

I've been here long enough to know your schtick. Trying to default back a decade ago and complain about things long over where most of the posters are long gone is absurd and irrelevant.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61486 Posts

@tormentos said:

I am not the one ignoring other posters like a 3 year old with a tantrum, simple because he expose my lies.😂

I don't know what internet you have but in the one i have those games are about the same in fact some even in favor of the PS5, your backfire claim backfire.

🤣

So sad like Pedro you are not man enough to admit been wrong.

Thank you for your "expert" opinion. Did you happen to find proof that i'm a Lemming yet?