Name a PC game that looks better than God of War (PS4)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#251 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61491 Posts

@calvincfb said:

@brah4ever: that's exactly what my thread was about before it was locked because people couldn't talk about it before getting locked because people got offended.

PC has so much wasted power... It's really sad how nobody really uses it.

Dude, your bait thread shat the bed... Get over it lol.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#252  Edited By BaelNergal
Member since 2019 • 570 Posts

@NoodleFighter So rather than focusing on the areas where the PS systems actually excel, they focus on graphics and system utilization? That's kinda sad.

And, well, I think they miss the point: PCs are infinitely customizable. If you want to build a beast that is pretty much a low-end supercomputer, the only thing stopping you is money. Right now, I've got close to 80 internet tabs open, and I'm not even noticing a drop in framerate when booting up a Total War game. And that's not including the ten terabytes of storage space in my external hard drive that I store the games on; it would be more, but I'm a bit lazy about updating that. And I bet every PC user who reads this is chuckling at how low my external hard drive storage space is.

The idea of a video game that could fully utilize my system is laughable. And I don't even have the most monstrous build possible.

I don't think they realize that video games don't fully utilize PCs because it's impossible to make a video game that fully utilizes every possible PC configuration. So what they see as a downside is advertising just how laughably poor the PS4 really is when compared to a PC.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11797 Posts

@baelnergal: Cows want Playstation to be absolutely number one but having good exclusives isn't enough since both PC and Nintendo have good exclusives. So they attack PC by claiming there is no games that utilize its hardware at all and that the only good looking games on PC are "console ports" that "barely" look different than there console counterparts as if being on consoles also means it runs and looks the exact same as on PC.

They're pushing the idea that there is no PC games that push the hardware aside from Star Citizen when that just isn't true but these people hardly know PC gaming at all so to them all PC gaming has besides League Of Legends and DOTA is just console ports. They try to use the argument that the most popular PC games are the low end ones therefore there are no mid and high end PC games as if that cancels them out. Which is a pretty stupid argument of course the games that can run on even the weakest PCs are highly popular because it means everyone can play them doesn't mean that more demanding PC games aren't popular nor not exist. Hell PUBG is a pretty demanding game and that game sold 30+ million copies on PC.

Looking at Calvin's closed thread talking about games made exclusively for high end GPUs is bad and stupid. High end GPUs are the minority of PC gaming plus even games like Crysis that they claimed are the last true push of PC graphics had lower settings so weaker PCs could run it.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 BaelNergal

@NoodleFighter It gets worse when you examine the argument that consoles are what push development. They forget that most of these tricks that really push console graphics are discovered by Nvidia... which is almost entirely a PC-only hardware maker. Which makes it strange that Nvidia would try to develop tricks for devices outside their market,

Let's not forget that survey data shows that PC is more popular than all consoles combined for games. The only thing PC loses to is mobile. So they can't even claim market dominance; the PS4 comes in third. Trying to claim that the PS4 is the superior system when it's behind the PC and getting wafflestomped by cell phones! That's just embarrassing. At least PC has technical specs to bring to the fight against mobile!

In any case, they would have a good stance if they paid attention to the merits of their exclusives, what developers prefer to deal with Sony over others, and argued that stance.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 NoodleFighter

@baelnergal: Outside of Japan, Asia is dominated by PC and mobile and even then Japan's console market is declining and losing standing to mobile and PC is slowly growing there. PC has a much easier time coexisting with mobile due to being an open platform with free online. A lot of people in Asia play emulate mobile games on their PCs and it has gotten to the point that mobile devs are now porting their games to PC and even co-developing their games for both PC and mobile. So now people can play their games on their phone on the go and when they get home they can transfer over to their PC to play on a bigger screen with better graphics. Some mobile companies are even investing in just PC only games as well.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

It has it's moments in certain locations (Snow as an example) where it's easily in top 10 best looking games ever made..... but other times it can look bad.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Calvincfb
Member since 2018 • 0 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:
@calvincfb said:

@brah4ever: that's exactly what my thread was about before it was locked because people couldn't talk about it before getting locked because people got offended.

PC has so much wasted power... It's really sad how nobody really uses it.

Dude, your bait thread shat the bed... Get over it lol.

The only thing that shat the bed were the crying PC gamers that can't stand a critic and cry like spoiled brats. Still, my point stands: PC power is wasted and not used to anything really relevant and there's nothing you can do about this.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#258 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24933 Posts

@calvincfb said:

The only thing that shat the bed were the crying PC gamers that can't stand a critic and cry like spoiled brats. Still, my point stands: PC power is wasted and not used to anything really relevant and there's nothing you can do about this.

PC power is wasted? every heard of RTX??

ever heard how full advantage Cyberpunk and Metro took in PC due to RTX??

Cyberpunk on PC will looks generation ahead of console.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 scatteh316

@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:

And yet they don't really look any better then console games.

Let me put it this way... an RTX 2080ti has more power then what PlayStation 5 will have... agreed?

But yet a 2080ti currently doesn't have PS5 level graphics........ PC won't get PS5 level graphics until PS5 releases.

PC is wasted....... next generation power levels stuck with running current generation games.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 Ghosts4ever

@scatteh316 said:

Let me put it this way... an RTX 2080ti has more power then what PlayStation 5 will have... agreed?

But yet a 2080ti currently doesn't have PS5 level graphics........ PC won't get PS5 level graphics until PS5 releases.

PC is wasted....... next generation power levels stuck with running current generation games.

PS5 has not released yet. and when it will released. any multiplat that is on PS5 will look better on PC.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@ghosts4ever: he has no idea, he's judging PC from the eyes of someone who doesn't want to see any good in it. I'd point him back to Total War Warhammer 2 which can eat CPU threads and GPU bandwidth like candy - clearly able to utilize PC hardware to high levels - but then he'll just change gears and complain that one of the 1000 independently animated CPU combatants doesn't look as good at 60 FPS as one Kratos does at 30. There's no winning a battle where characters like cloud just make and change rules as needed.

Take the L, PC :-p

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Ghosts4ever

@xantufrog said:

@ghosts4ever: he has no idea, he's judging PC from the eyes of someone who doesn't want to see any good in it. I'd point him back to Total War Warhammer 2 which can eat CPU threads and GPU bandwidth like candy - clearly able to utilize PC hardware to high levels - but then he'll just change gears and complain that one of the 1000 independently animated CPU combatants doesn't look as good at 60 FPS as one Kratos does at 30. There's no winning a battle where characters like cloud just make and change rules as needed.

theres another AAA PC exclusive coming by billionaire company. that is age of empire 4 funded by microsoft.

but i guess it doesnot count because its strategy game.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#263 Macutchi  Online
Member since 2007 • 10452 Posts
@baelnergal said:

A game where I play as a slice of bread? I Am Bread. This is why PC will never fall.

facts

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 scatteh316

@ghosts4ever said:
@scatteh316 said:

PS5 has not released yet. and when it will released. any multiplat that is on PS5 will look better on PC.

You've just proven my point.... PC won't get next generation graphics until PS5 releases when PC has next generation power RIGHT NOW.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By scatteh316

@xantufrog said:

1. I have a PC (Faster then Ghosts btw)

2. You're talking about the exception, not the rule.

So take the L yourself... /smh

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator

@scatteh316: wtf are you talking about? I was discussing Calvin's comment right above my post.

*edit* my apologies - I see the source of confusion now. I posted that on mobile and for one thing the callouts to calvin didn't go through and for the other thing my post appears several posts removed from that conversation now.

At any rate, I wasn't talking to or about you. I was responding to Calvin's comment that there are no games that take advantage of PC hardware resources - when obviously many many do since it's easy to max out one's resources in a variety of games

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#267 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

@heirren: And GTA 5 on PC maxed out looks better than any PS4 game in existence.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 scatteh316

@xantufrog said:

@scatteh316: wtf are you talking about? I was discussing Calvin's comment right above my post.

Now it looks like you're butting in to Ghosts conversation with me as his post regarding me is right above yours.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 xantufrog  Moderator

@scatteh316: please see my edit above - miscommunication on who I was responding to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
deactivated-5ea0704839e9e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 deactivated-5ea0704839e9e
Member since 2017 • 2335 Posts

@ProjectPat187:

Nah it got them hexbox 360 character models with tresseffects hair effects. Its a glorified last gen game.

ProjectPat187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#271 ProjectPat187
Member since 2005 • 2178 Posts

@ghosts4ever: Laughable, you Sony fanboys exaggerate too much. Anyone with a brain knows PC will have the better looking version, not your underpowered PS5.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272  Edited By BoxRekt
Member since 2019 • 2425 Posts
@xantufrog said:

It's console bias, and I admit also my bias.

Sure games like Total War wouldn't run on consoles but to console gamers, titles like TWW2 are the same to us as "movie games" are to PC fans.

Loading Video...

There is a lot going on on screen but, you're not actually controlling each character. It's point and click gameplay and even if technically demanding in terms of real time rendering everything on screen, it's not as graphically impressive to us in terms of raw visuals as some of the bigger AAA games we see on console.

Loading Video...

It's seems backwards looking at your PC example vs our 2013 console game.

Not saying it doesn't take a certain skill to play but "looking" at it, there's a feeling that a $1200 PC should put out photo realistic graphics when compared to $200 consoles but that's just not the case.

Next gen consoles WILL allow for games as computationally demanding as TWW2 but the actual graphics will be far above what you're currently impressed with on those high end PC's now.

With that said, when next gen starts and games those games are cross developed on PC you'll be able to get marginally better results in frame-rate and some ray-tracing effects on multiplats for games that are visually impressive like god of war. The resolution, however, will be a moot argument in favor of PC next gen.

Also the actual "graphics" won't be any different than PS5/XBS but you'll be able to run them faster on more powerful PCs. 144 and 240fps will probably be the new bragging point for PC games.

In the end console will still have the advantage of ground up exclusives that will surpass the graphics of any multiplat game on PC. Look no further than games as graphically impressive as TLOU2 and Death Stranding being developed on current gen 1.84TF jaguar core PS4 for reference.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 Calvincfb

@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:

Yes, it is wasted. RTX a fluff feature that adds nothing.

Cyberpunk will release on both current and next gen consoles, it will look the same on next gen consoles or even better than their PC counterpart.

The real problem here is the it probably will run badly on low end and mid range GPUs.

Your pc won't run Cyberpunk.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 scatteh316

@xantufrog said:

@scatteh316: please see my edit above - miscommunication on who I was responding to.

It's cool, I still love you :D :P

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275  Edited By scatteh316

@xantufrog said:

*edit* my apologies - I see the source of confusion now. I posted that on mobile and for one thing the callouts to calvin didn't go through and for the other thing my post appears several posts removed from that conversation now.

At any rate, I wasn't talking to or about you. I was responding to Calvin's comment that there are no games that take advantage of PC hardware resources - when obviously many many do since it's easy to max out one's resources in a variety of games

Now this is where we differ...... Consoles are running a low frame rate because they're being maxed out......... mean while a 2080ti running that same game at 200fps isn't being maxed out in the same way a console would be.

A truly maxed out PC graphics card (like a 2080ti) would have super, crazy.... insane visuals and run at 30fps.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 Ghosts4ever

@calvincfb said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:

Cyberpunk will release on both current and next gen consoles, it will look the same on next gen consoles or even better than their PC counterpart.

The real problem here is the it probably will run badly on low end and mid range GPUs.

1. LOL cyberpunk on console? its FPS and FPS suck on console. always had always will. and there has not been a game in history that looks better on console than on PC.

2. I will upgrade my PC before cyberpunk. my PC can run Metro Exodus which is most demanding game currently. thats what advantage of PC. anytime i can do little upgrade. instead of buying the whole next gen console.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277  Edited By Calvincfb

@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:

1. LOL cyberpunk on console? its FPS and FPS suck on console. always had always will. and there has not been a game in history that looks better on console than on PC.

2. I will upgrade my PC before cyberpunk. my PC can run Metro Exodus which is most demanding game currently. thats what advantage of PC. anytime i can do little upgrade. instead of buying the whole next gen console.

FPS games only suck on console if you suck. Learn to play, git gud.

lolmetro, a terrible game with terrible graphics, terrible gameplay, terrible setting, everything about metro is bad, it's even poorly optmized. I talk about games, not turds.

Upgrading a PC is no different than buying a new console iteration.

A new GPU is even more expensive than a whole console and your games won't use the gpu's full potential.

Anyway, your PC won't run Cyberpunk. PERIOD.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278  Edited By BoxRekt
@calvincfb said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:

Another funny thing about PC fans is when they talk about PC it's seems like they all have SLI 2080TI and i9-9900ks.

It's great that possible to have this, but why is it accepted for everyone to pretend like they all have the most powerful PC on the market just for their arguments?

Arguing as if everyone has the same graphical capability only works for console gamers.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11613 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@calvincfb said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:

Another funny thing about PC fans is when they talk about PC it's seems like they all have SLI 2080TI and i9-9900ks.

It's great that possible to have this, but why is it accepted for everyone to pretend like they all have the most powerful PC on the market just for their arguments?

Arguing as if everyone has the same graphical capability only works for console gamers.

The existence of mid gen refreshes makes this incorrect.

Calvincfb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 Calvincfb

@scatteh316: "A truly maxed out PC graphics card (like a 2080ti) would have super, crazy.... insane visuals and run at 30fps."

That's exactly it. This what they don't understand when I say PC power is wasted.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281  Edited By Fedor

@scatteh316: How is running a game on a 2080ti 4k/60 ultra not being maxxed out? Since some resources are being allocated to get the game to 60fps it's magically not being maxxed anymore?

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282  Edited By NoodleFighter

@fedor: That reminds me I wonder if these cows are hiding behind PS4 Pro footage gifs and acting as if it is the base PS4 to make it look it PC has it really that bad

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 Fedor

@NoodleFighter: I'd bet the large majority of them don't have PS4 pro's. Just like they all magically have gaming pc's whenever MS releases a game.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@calvincfb said:

@scatteh316: "A truly maxed out PC graphics card (like a 2080ti) would have super, crazy.... insane visuals and run at 30fps."

That's exactly it. This what they don't understand when I say PC power is wasted.

Why would anyone on PC want a super good looking games that run at 30fps though with the most powerful card available? I'd rather have a great looking game that runs at 60fps+ on a 2080 Ti...which is what we have already.

It's wasted because we prefer performance over visuals?

Not to mention this example is terrible because even Crysis didn't run like that.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285  Edited By BoxRekt
@fedor said:
@boxrekt said:
@calvincfb said:
@ghosts4ever said:

The existence of mid gen refreshes makes this incorrect.

For Xbox one? Yeah maybe. For PS4? No, not really

Contrary to popular belief resolution =/= graphics, it just makes the image clearer for whatever graphics are shown on screen.

The "graphics" of all PS4 games are the same, there is only the option of a clearer picture with the Pro console, the graphics, however, are the same.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#286 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69548 Posts

Graphics is made up of resolution, so lets not pretend "graphics" exclude resolution. :)

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287  Edited By Fedor

@boxrekt: Cutscenes and a remake of an old game doesn't support your argument. Pretending resolution doesn't play into how good a game looks is also disengenuous and hurts your argument.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 BoxRekt
@NoodleFighter said:

@fedor: That reminds me I wonder if these cows are hiding behind PS4 Pro footage gifs and acting as if it is the base PS4 to make it look it PC has it really that bad

You do realize that all the PS4 Pro does is run base 1.84TF developed PS4 graphic games at a slightly higher res right?

? It's not like the pro actually runs different graphics from the PS4 version. You guys still don't seem to understand what base development means.

"...to make it look (like) PC has it really bad"?

Even if you're suggesting a PS4 Pro did that, you're unknowingly admitting the graphics of a base PS4 did all the same.

Psst, the only difference is resolution. The "Graphics" are the same!

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 Fedor

@boxrekt: All cutscenes or photo mode.

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290  Edited By BoxRekt
@Pedro said:

Graphics is made up of resolution, so lets not pretend "graphics" exclude resolution. :)

NO, you are wrong.

Resolution allows you to SEE the "graphics" of any particular source at a specific clarity.

Resolution doesn't "make" graphics better or worse. It allows you to SEE if graphics they are better or worse!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#291 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69548 Posts

@boxrekt said:
@Pedro said:

NO, you are wrong.

Resolution allows you to SEE the "graphics" of any particular source at a specific clarity.

Resolution doesn't "make" graphics better or worse. It allows you to SEE if graphics they are better or worse!

You are factually wrong but its OK. :)

BoxRekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292  Edited By BoxRekt
@fedor said:

@boxrekt: All cutscenes or photo mode.

Speculation, but let's say I play along and assume that's the case (it's not).

How does that help any argument you have for resolution when the base PS4 is still only capable of out putting 1080p images and the PS4 Pro is capable of higher?

That was pretty bad goal post move for your resolution argument, but you tried.

@fedor said:

@boxrekt: Cutscenes and a remake of an old game doesn't support your argument. Pretending resolution doesn't play into how good a game looks is also disengenuous and hurts your argument.

Actually it does, the fact that you don't realize this says a lot.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293  Edited By Fedor

@boxrekt: Its not speculation. I've played all those games, those screens are cutscenes and photo mode. I'm not moving any goalposts and you have done nothing to help your argument. In fact you've only displayed your ability to be dishonest and an absolute lack of knowledge regarding the technical aspects of game design.

BaelNergal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294  Edited By BaelNergal

@calvincfb said:

Wasted in what way? If I need to look up anything on PC related to the game, I can just alt-tab and do it. Even if it's a game that cannot be paused, like an MMO. Game keeps running while I click over to the internet browser and do a quick search. I don't need to even bother looking at a different device or grabbing a guide book.

@scatteh316 said:

You've just proven my point.... PC won't get next generation graphics until PS5 releases when PC has next generation power RIGHT NOW.

The PC gets its first game developed with native RTX ray tracing on August 27th: A game called Control. That game is the first to use next-gen power levels to be released, and it's being released before the next gen consoles. And it's only one of several to come in the next few months.

@scatteh316 said:

A truly maxed out PC graphics card (like a 2080ti) would have super, crazy.... insane visuals and run at 30fps.

Um, no? Are you, like, not even bothering to mess with graphics settings when you install a game on PC? I can understand that; many games automatically default to average graphics at best when installed on PCs with graphics cards beyond the power the game was designed for. Frame rate itself is one of the items often limited, particularly on multiplats. So if you're not bothering to turn up the graphics to what your PC can actually handle, it's going to look like you're not getting any better performance.

@boxrekt said:

We're not arguing as though we have the most powerful PCs on the market. We're arguing as though we have dedicated gaming PCs. Gaming PCs are actually far from the most powerful; the most powerful are near-supercomputers and have quite a bit more power than even the best gaming machine. We're talking machines that have two processors, sixteen slots of RAM, three graphics cards, 8 slots of storage plugged in, etc. at minimum before you even get to peripherals. The kind of machine that's going to cost you $8,000 at minimum for just the tower alone.

The most powerful gaming machine can be built for $3,000. There is no competition between any gaming machine and the most powerful PCs on the market; gaming machines are left in the dust.

How can you guys sit there and talk about what PCs are capable of when you clearly don't know the first thing about PCs?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#295 Ghosts4ever

@calvincfb said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:
@ghosts4ever said:
@calvincfb said:

FPS games only suck on console if you suck. Learn to play, git gud.

lolmetro, a terrible game with terrible graphics, terrible gameplay, terrible setting, everything about metro is bad, it's even poorly optmized. I talk about games, not turds.

Upgrading a PC is no different than buying a new console iteration.

A new GPU is even more expensive than a whole console and your games won't use the gpu's full potential.

Anyway, your PC won't run Cyberpunk. PERIOD.

Metro is not enough mainstream for you?? its hardcore game where arrow doesnot show where to go unlike casual console shooters. its most demanding game and best looking game today period. only will be surpassed by Cyberpunk.

face it. FPS on console suck. FPS are build to play with keyboard and mouse. not controller. you cant aim well with controller compare to mouse.

new GPU is only expensive if you dont own old one. if you buy in exchange. it cost you far less.

I buy used graphic cards and sell it to buy even bigger.

before Cyberpunk will release. I will upgrade my GPU.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 Fedor

@ghosts4ever: You better upgrade that 2gb 960.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#297 Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:

@ghosts4ever: You better upgrade that 2gb 960.

I run most of games on high but Metro on medium.

soon im upgrading.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#298 Fedor

@ghosts4ever: 30 fps? Gross. What you thinking about upgrading to?

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#299  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17812 Posts

This thread is actually pretty fucking hilarious with the people trying to bash PC. Everything from resolution not affecting graphics to a 2080 Ti running at 30fps. Keep it coming...

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#300  Edited By Ghosts4ever

@fedor said:

@ghosts4ever: 30 fps? Gross. What you thinking about upgrading to?

before the release of Doom Eternal. i will upgrade to 970. 970 will be just placeholder so i can upgrade to 1070 in a year.