Metroid Prime 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

Metroid Prime 4 thread, read I.

By charizard1605, I noticed.

And it was just him talking the possibility of such a game.

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!? :cry:

And like DarkLink said: another crack at the IP by Team Ninja'd be real nice. Other M was great.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#102 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]Sakamoto only supervised Prime. Just because he was involved with the series doesn't mean the games were good because of his input.forgot_it

http://www.webcitation.org/5zbF1Z8uq

I think my involvement with Metroid Prime II is like my involvement with the first one - I am advising them as to what kind of flavour they have to adhere to, and the kind of storylines possible - Retro Studios comse up with the story and I say: "Yes, it's the kind of story that's consistent with previous Metroid games" or else: "No, it's got to be changed like this".

Of course, whenever Retro is working on the Metroid games I need to supervise; I'm the person who receives the reports, to find out what's going on and how the title is progressing.

I'm more involved in the GBA version of the next Metroid game, Metroid Zero Mission - in the past game we put emphasis on the storyline, but in Zero Mission I want the game to go back to the basics.

More emphasis on the gameplay, exploration, riddle-solving by action, etc. I am asking each individual artist and designer now to come up with many ideas, and I'm going to use that to set certain goals for Metroid Zero MissionSakamoto

I don't see how that applies to what I said.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"][QUOTE="FrozenLiquid"]

Pretty sure Super Metroid was good because of his input.

Pretty sure the Prime games were good because of Super Metroid.

FrozenLiquid

Why is that? The prime games are nothing like super metroid.

Yeah they are. And it's my opinion anyway so you can't say anything about it, right? :)

Thanks for the reply, atleast now I know the age of the people I am talking to on here, exactly what I expected.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts
[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"] Sakamoto only supervised Prime. Just because he was involved with the series doesn't mean the games were good because of his input.

Nor does it mean that they got worse because he was involved with them. :o

No. But when he was given more creative control, he produced a much less acclaimed game. None of us know for sure how Sakamoto's role changed between Prime and Other M, but there's more evidence that his influence on the modern Metroid games is harmful than there is to the contrary. It's not such a crazy idea.

I think it's more due to franchise growing pains than anything else. They're actually trying to tell a story and develop characters now, which apparently the fans hate.
forgot_it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 forgot_it
Member since 2004 • 6756 Posts

Cherokee_Jack

Then read again. This time carefully.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Cherokee_Jack
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Nor does it mean that they got worse because he was involved with them. :o

No. But when he was given more creative control, he produced a much less acclaimed game. None of us know for sure how Sakamoto's role changed between Prime and Other M, but there's more evidence that his influence on the modern Metroid games is harmful than there is to the contrary. It's not such a crazy idea.

I think it's more due to franchise growing pains than anything else. They're actually trying to tell a story and develop characters now, which apparently the fans hate.

To be fair, I haven't played Other M but its story looks terrible.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#107 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
The prime games are nothing like super metroid. Advid-Gamer
Prime is Super Metroid almost verbatim (just in 3D). Hell, they use the same music track for Magmoor Caverns from Lower Norfair.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#108 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I don't really care to see another Metroid Prime game.

Metroid Prime 3 was an awesome game but you could tell that Retro was running out of ideas for Metroid in first person, so I'm glad they stopped there and development on the series shifted back to Yoshio Sakamoto. I know a lot of people don't like Other M but I actually really liked it for what it was. I was expecting a Super Metroid type game but I got an action game. Based on my expectations, I was disappointed in Other M, but once I played it with my expectations put aside, I enjoyed what the Project M team set out to accomplish.

The only really big problem I have with Metroid: Other M was that it was holding your hand way too much. It tells you where to go and how to get there, where as Metroid Fusion found a perfect balance of telling you where to go next but not telling you what path you need to take. The combat in Other M is the best of any of the 2D Metroid games, its fun and works well.

So rather than a forth installment of a first person Metroid, I'd rather see something more like what Metroid Fusion was, with Other M's combat of sorts.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"] No. But when he was given more creative control, he produced a much less acclaimed game. None of us know for sure how Sakamoto's role changed between Prime and Other M, but there's more evidence that his influence on the modern Metroid games is harmful than there is to the contrary. It's not such a crazy idea.

I've only played a little of it, but I like the gameplay. I like how people are whining about the fact that Samus actually got some character development, though.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

[QUOTE="forgot_it"]

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

http://www.webcitation.org/5zbF1Z8uq

[QUOTE="Sakamoto"]I think my involvement with Metroid Prime II is like my involvement with the first one - I am advising them as to what kind of flavour they have to adhere to, and the kind of storylines possible - Retro Studios comse up with the story and I say: "Yes, it's the kind of story that's consistent with previous Metroid games" or else: "No, it's got to be changed like this".

Of course, whenever Retro is working on the Metroid games I need to supervise; I'm the person who receives the reports, to find out what's going on and how the title is progressing.

I'm more involved in the GBA version of the next Metroid game, Metroid Zero Mission - in the past game we put emphasis on the storyline, but in Zero Mission I want the game to go back to the basics.

More emphasis on the gameplay, exploration, riddle-solving by action, etc. I am asking each individual artist and designer now to come up with many ideas, and I'm going to use that to set certain goals for Metroid Zero MissionCherokee_Jack

The citation tells you exactly what Sakamoto was doing for the Prime series, and it sounds like all the praised aspects were influenced by him to an extent.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 foxhound_fox
To be fair, I haven't played Other M but its story looks terrible.Cherokee_Jack
For a Nintendo written and directed narrative... it is quite good. The major problem was the script and its subsequent translation.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]To be fair, I haven't played Other M but its story looks terrible.foxhound_fox
For a Nintendo written and directed narrative... it is quite good. The major problem was the script and its subsequent translation.

You act like Nintendo's never told a good story before. :P What were the translation issues?
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

MP4 for 3DS could prove VERY interesting.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#114 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44711 Posts
I wouldn't mind another Prime game, but I thought they had a good thing going with the Other M and would rather see another one of those, besides most complaining of Other M was on the story but I thought they had a good game design going, and when Nintendo contracted Team Ninja to do Other M Tomonobu Itagaki was running it, and he quit soon after over problems with Tecmo, started his own company, and I have to say they did a decent job in his absence.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I think it's more due to franchise growing pains than anything else. They're actually trying to tell a story and develop characters now, which apparently the fans hate.DarkLink77

I've only played a little of it, but I like the gameplay. I like how people are whining about the fact that Samus actually got some character development, though.

I think this is the biggest point of contention with hardcore fans. I actually think the storyteling in Other M is utterly terrible, but fun to watch in a cornball kind of way. I'm not sure if uber Samus fans appreciated receiving her character in that manner.

I also have a hunch they hated the sentimentalism.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 foxhound_fox
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]You act like Nintendo's never told a good story before. :P What were the translation issues?

Not through dialogue to this level. They generally rely on symbolism and action to tell the story. And Samus seemed to be using words as if taken from a thesaurus by the localization staff. It was too verbose and used big words where they weren't really needed. @FrozenLiquid: I think I may be the only uber-fan who enjoyed and appreciated the characterisation of Samus. >_> -- And a Metroid thread making it to over 100 posts? In less than a day. I'm impressed SW.
Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Cherokee_Jack

[QUOTE="Cherokee_Jack"]

forgot_it

Then read again. This time carefully.

Are you trying to say that Sakamoto had a big part in Prime's development? Because that's not really what I'm reading there. Even if he's accurately describing his role, all he seems to have been doing is broad supervision of the story elements.
mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 mmmwksil

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]You act like Nintendo's never told a good story before. :P What were the translation issues?foxhound_fox
Not through dialogue to this level. They generally rely on symbolism and action to tell the story. And Samus seemed to be using words as if taken from a thesaurus by the localization staff. It was too verbose and used big words where they weren't really needed. @FrozenLiquid: I think I may be the only uber-fan who enjoyed and appreciated the characterisation of Samus. >_> -- And a Metroid thread making it to over 100 posts? In less than a day. I'm impressed SW.

You're not the only one, foxhound. I thought her characterization was good, just a bit too hammered in and redundant. I'm certainly not against another Metroid with this newly established characterization.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"]You act like Nintendo's never told a good story before. :P What were the translation issues?

Maybe the script was written that way originally, but I dunno. And I thought the uber-fans were super pissed about the characterization?
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#120 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

And like DarkLink said: another crack at the IP by Team Ninja'd be real nice. Other M was great.

mmmwksil
Well, I just wanted to discuss a Metroid Prime 4, since Metroid Prime is like one of my all time favorites! :o :P
mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 mmmwksil

[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

charizard1605

Well, I just wanted to discuss a Metroid Prime 4, since Metroid Prime is like one of my all time favorites! :o :P

B-B-But!!! That's like the anchorman talking about "news" while still on the air! People will think it's happened! :o

But if there ever is a MP4, let it go back to the MP1 style. No interactions with other people; just our lone heroine with a planet full of nasties out to eat her.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

mmmwksil

B-B-But!!! That's like the anchorman talking about "news" while still on the air! People will think it's happened! :o

But if there ever is a MP4, let it go back to the MP1 style. No interactions with other people; just our lone heroine with a planet full of nasties out to eat her.

Maybe that was the plan :twisted: Or like Metroid Prime 2. I honestly think 2 nailed the atmosphere and the cIassic Metroid feel better than 1, although I think one was more cohesive and consistent than 2 overall.
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#123 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts

[QUOTE="Timstuff"]Nintendo gave Sakamoto in charge of being Nintendo Japan's supervisor for Metroid Prime 3, and it was considered the weakest of the trilogy because of his interference and generally misguided ideas about the Metroid franchise. Then, they let him produce Metroid Other M, and at least half the fanbase hated it and wanted him gone.forgot_it
Sakamoto supervised all of the Prime games and directed Super, Fusion and Zero Mission.

Directing in video games does not mean the same thing it does in movies. The closest equivalent would be the role of producer, since the game business model is based off of that of the record industry. Directing is a fairly small role compared to that of producer, and many games have more than one director. Sakamoto was not a producer on any of the Metroid Prime games-- Nintendo essentially made him the "metroid pope" and put him in charge of story approval, but he did not have as much power with the first two games as he did with Metroid Prime 3 (in Prime 3, he vetoed a proposed bounty hunting mechanic because he claimed it was "inappropriate" for Samus's character-- even though Samus is a bounty hunter).

Miyamoto was the Nintendo Japan producer for the first two games, and many speculate that Sakamoto was resentful of it since Miyamoto was not part of the original Metroid team, and Sakamoto felt that he should have been given Miyamoto's position since he was one of the artists who worked on the first game and directed Super Metroid (but I reiterate, he was not the producer). Thus, when Miyamoto stepped back, Sakamoto stepped in and set about trying to put his own stamp on the Metroid franchise and distancing it from Miyamoto's contributions, and by extension, Retro's. When Nintendo actually gave Sakamoto the greenlight to produce and direct a Metroid game for consoles, he gave us Other M, and much fanrage ensued.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 mmmwksil

Maybe that was the plan :twisted: Or like Metroid Prime 2. I honestly think 2 nailed the atmosphere and the cIassic Metroid feel better than 1, although I think one was more cohesive and consistent than 2 overall.charizard1605

Ehh... I didn't much like 2 :|

I mean, it was more of the same, but at the same time, it felt like a terrible retread. I swear that might've been the first time I've ever experienced that feeling when playing games. Something about MP2 just didn't sit well with me, and despite several attempts to get through the game, I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Will admit I loved the locales of MP2. The Torvus Bog (I think that was the name?) had a hair-raising feel about it, and should've been included as part of the Tallon Overworld in MP1.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 foxhound_fox
[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]Maybe the script was written that way originally, but I dunno. And I thought the uber-fans were super pissed about the characterization?

I've heard different ideas about what it might have been. The whole game was made to appeal more to Japanese people (something about them never really liking Metroid or something) and from what I know about translating to English from Japanese... if not done right, it can become a train wreck. So it is probably a combination of things and I am just generalising... but it wasn't how Samus' voice actress was saying the lines that bugged me (her monotone voice being a big complaint for a lot of people) but what she was saying. It literally felt like the person doing the English version was translating with a thesaurus. If I had played it more recently, I would cite examples... but its been about a year now. >_> *shrugs* I must not be a "true" uber-fan then. Begging for change and getting upset when it happens.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"][QUOTE="DarkLink77"]Maybe the script was written that way originally, but I dunno. And I thought the uber-fans were super pissed about the characterization?

I've heard different ideas about what it might have been. The whole game was made to appeal more to Japanese people (something about them never really liking Metroid or something) and from what I know about translating to English from Japanese... if not done right, it can become a train wreck. So it is probably a combination of things and I am just generalising... but it wasn't how Samus' voice actress was saying the lines that bugged me (her monotone voice being a big complaint for a lot of people) but what she was saying. It literally felt like the person doing the English version was translating with a thesaurus. If I had played it more recently, I would cite examples... but its been about a year now. >_> *shrugs* I must not be a "true" uber-fan then. Begging for change and getting upset when it happens.

The voice acting actually didn't bother me that much either. I didn;t expect Samus to be all happy and bubbly or anything. :P I was just asking. You know a lot more about Metroid than me, and I've barely started Super Metroid and Other M. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Maybe that was the plan :twisted: Or like Metroid Prime 2. I honestly think 2 nailed the atmosphere and the cIassic Metroid feel better than 1, although I think one was more cohesive and consistent than 2 overall.mmmwksil

I mean, it was more of the same, but at the same time, it felt like a terrible retread. I swear that might've been the first time I've ever experienced that feeling when playing games. Something about MP2 just didn't sit well with me, and despite several attempts to get through the game, I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Will admit I loved the locales of MP2. The Torvus Bog (I think that was the name?) had a hair-raising feel about it, and should've been included as part of the Tallon Overworld in MP1.

Really? I just adore Metroid Prime 2. I think it's like the Majora's Mask to Prime 1's Ocarina of Time. Deeper, darker, harder, but the same gameplay mechanics. I'd recommend either playing the Wii version (I have a friend who couldn't stand the Gamecube version, but got totally hooked to the Wii game), or playing Prime 1, and then immediately following it up with Prime 2.
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#128 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

I came into this thread thinking there was an announcement,but alas I am disappointed.Metroid Prime 4 would be awesome though.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 mmmwksil

[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Maybe that was the plan :twisted: Or like Metroid Prime 2. I honestly think 2 nailed the atmosphere and the cIassic Metroid feel better than 1, although I think one was more cohesive and consistent than 2 overall.charizard1605

Really? I just adore Metroid Prime 2. I think it's like the Majora's Mask to Prime 1's Ocarina of Time. Deeper, darker, harder, but the same gameplay mechanics. I'd recommend either playing the Wii version (I have a friend who couldn't stand the Gamecube version, but got totally hooked to the Wii game), or playing Prime 1, and then immediately following it up with Prime 2.

I played MP3 prior to Other M (it was in the month or so leading up to Other M's release), and didn't much like that one either. That retread feeling was still there for me. Much as I loved MP1 (among my favorite games ever), neither MP3 or MP2 stuck. I tried both almost back to back following MP1, as well. I'm a lost cause when it comes to the sequels :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

mmmwksil

I played MP3 prior to Other M (it was in the month or so leading up to Other M's release), and didn't much like that one either. That retread feeling was still there for me. Much as I loved MP1 (among my favorite games ever), neither MP3 or MP2 stuck. I tried both almost back to back following MP1, as well. I'm a lost cause when it comes to the sequels :P

I'm sorry you didn't like them. Prime 3 was kind of lame compared to the other two, but Prime 2 is incredible. Maybe a Prime 4 will change your mind about sequels? :P
mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 mmmwksil

I'm sorry you didn't like them. Prime 3 was kind of lame compared to the other two, but Prime 2 is incredible. Maybe a Prime 4 will change your mind about sequels? :Pcharizard1605

I'm open to sequels :o Just not Metroid Prime sequels :lol:

Wouldn't mind Metroid: Another M, though. C'MON NINTENDO & TEAM NINJA!!! :x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]I'm sorry you didn't like them. Prime 3 was kind of lame compared to the other two, but Prime 2 is incredible. Maybe a Prime 4 will change your mind about sequels? :Pmmmwksil

Argh, okay, maybe Prime 4 will change your mind about Metroid Prime sequels then. :x And Metroid: Another M would be an epic name for a sequel to Other M :lol:
Sword-Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#133 Sword-Demon
Member since 2008 • 7007 Posts

for now, all I want is a new 2d side scrolling metroid, as we havent seen one since the gba.

but I certainly wouldn't mind a new 1st person metroid, but it wouldn't be Prime, since the prime series has ended with the conclusion of prime 3.

I'm also open to another other M type metroid as long as some of the problems it had were rectified.

...basically, I want a new metroid and I don't care what perspective it's in, as long as it's good.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 DarkLink77
[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]I'm sorry you didn't like them. Prime 3 was kind of lame compared to the other two, but Prime 2 is incredible. Maybe a Prime 4 will change your mind about sequels? :Pcharizard1605

Argh, okay, maybe Prime 4 will change your mind about Metroid Prime sequels then. :x And Metroid: Another M would be an epic name for a sequel to Other M :lol:

Another M. :lol: Just when you thought it was safe to get back into Metroid. :o
theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 theuncharted34
Member since 2010 • 14529 Posts

I opened this thread thinking it was in development. :(

:x Shame on you Charizard!

:P

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 mmmwksil

DarkLink77

Come now, DL. You KNOW you'd be there on day one to pick up a game titled Metroid: Another M.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

theuncharted34
Oh, get over it, all of you :evil: :P
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="charizard1605"] Argh, okay, maybe Prime 4 will change your mind about Metroid Prime sequels then. :x And Metroid: Another M would be an epic name for a sequel to Other M :lol:mmmwksil

Come now, DL. You KNOW you'd be there on day one to pick up a game titled Metroid: Another M.

I totally would. By the way, have I told you how much I love your sigs?
theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 theuncharted34

[QUOTE="theuncharted34"]

charizard1605

All right, I will. :P

[spoiler] Not :evil: [/spoiler]

Truth be told, I want Retro to do something else. Namely a sequel to DK 64.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 mmmwksil

[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Another M. :lol: Just when you thought it was safe to get back into Metroid. :oDarkLink77

You haven't, but I've heard it from one or two others. ;)

I work hard to make them funny, so I'm happy when people enjoy them. :)

thatisfalse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 thatisfalse
Member since 2011 • 225 Posts
I only got to play the first metroid prime, but its my favorite FPS ever. It helps that all other FPS' are unoriginal though.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

mmmwksil

You should get a sig rotater for them all! :o
Meinhard1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Meinhard1
Member since 2010 • 6790 Posts

[QUOTE="timmy00"]

I got excited and thought Ninty announced a Metroid Prime 4 or something. :[

super600

I thought the same thing too.

Me as well - especially when I saw the size of the thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="theuncharted34"]

theuncharted34

I just want them to do F-Zero. Or like another poster said, a Star Fox :cry:
mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 mmmwksil

[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] I totally would. By the way, have I told you how much I love your sigs?DarkLink77

Enlighten me :o I've just been changing them manually every morning!!

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 DarkLink77

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"][QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

mmmwksil

This is one I found on Google, but I can't attest to how good it is. It changes between the images you give it every time a post page refreshes.

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com

theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 theuncharted34

[QUOTE="theuncharted34"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"] Oh, get over it, all of you :evil: :Pcharizard1605

Star fox is probably dead now, sadly. At least for a long time.

Maybe F-Zero is too for all I know. GX kind of bombed at retail, it seems Ninty doesn't want to take risks with those franchises anymore.

If anything a new F-Zero is more likely, since it's been much longer since the last F-Zero game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

[QUOTE="charizard1605"][QUOTE="theuncharted34"]

theuncharted34

Star fox is probably dead now, sadly. At least for a long time.

Maybe F-Zero is too for all I know. GX kind of bombed at retail, it seems Ninty doesn't want to take risks with those franchises anymore.

If anything a new F-Zero is more likely, since it's been much longer since the last F-Zero game.

The Gameboy Advance games sold quite a fair bit, didn't they? I'm sure they'd be willing to give it another show on the 3DS at least. As for Star Fox, I hope that if it's dead, it's dead like Metroid was after Super Metroid, and that it returns the same way Metroid did.
cain006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#149 cain006
Member since 2008 • 8625 Posts

[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] Another M. :lol: Just when you thought it was safe to get back into Metroid. :oDarkLink77

Well he got the pretentious part right. I check in on OT every now and then and only a few users make the board entertaining.

Anyways I think it would be nice to see Metroid Prime 4. Won't be looking forward to it as much as I did 3 considering how it turned out though.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 mmmwksil

[QUOTE="mmmwksil"]

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"] You should get a sig rotater for them all! :oDarkLink77

This is one I found on Google, but I can't attest to how good it is. It changes between the images you give it every time a post page refreshes.

http://sig.grumpybumpers.com

Thanks for that, DL! I'm currently field testing it as we speak... but I'm only getting one image on my end. Let me poke around some more...