Leaked (56 page) doc on future XBOX plans? Removed by MS lawyers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MercenaryMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 MercenaryMafia
Member since 2011 • 2917 Posts

[QUOTE="MercenaryMafia"]

I won't believe anything until I see the official specs, but if true this does look promising.

1.) Microsoft just needs to drop the price of XBL significantly or make a subscription tier that caters to people that only want to play games. (possibly make it free to compete with Sony)

2.) Create new ip and continue to support XBLA

3.) Continue to make Halo

4.) Make sure their hardware will not fail and is affordable.

5.) Have the kinect 2 built into the next xbox.

6.) Have excellent Third party support

If most of these come true (especially #1 and 2) I will probably buy the next xbox first.

reach3

kinect will never be built into the xbox. It would be horrible, everyone can't put their xbox in the perfect position kinect requires.

Anything is possible. I think they should at least include Kinect along side the next box when it releases.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#152 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49576 Posts
Anything is possible. I think they should at least include Kinect along side the next box when it releases.MercenaryMafia
I think he's right on practicality. It just doesn't make sense unless it's an external sensor (Something like the Wii's sensor); which it most definitely should be if Microsoft decides to include Kinect.
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#153 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="GamingGod999"]I can't see this being $299.rilpas

Me too.

If it's a hardcore console, I would expect it to be over £300 ($470).

alright, I'm sure microsoft will listen to you and just bump up the console's price, there you go everyone's happy :)

Indeed! These guys want the same specs with a higher price. $300 is too casual :lol:

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 famicommander
Member since 2008 • 8524 Posts

Its far to well done and long to be a fake. Its clearly some type of investor breifing. Now how true all that is, as it appears 2010 we don't know

Based off this it appears they are going for a multi-media box with gaming. Any price higher than 399.99 would be sucided for the set top box market.

If it is fake someone better give this guy a job, becuase he knows wth he is talking about, and just layed out an amazing business plan.

James161324
Stop saying stupid crap like this. It isn't real, it was never real, and the tech inside makes no freaking sense at all. WiMAX? Displayport? PCI express? It's a school project someone made for a cIass.
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

If this was real why is there no pics of the new Xbox in any of those panels on the left? Surely that would be there along with the 360 in their future plans no? they're bound to have a design made up by now for it

theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 theuncharted34
Member since 2010 • 14529 Posts

Yes, this is obviously fake as all hell, i'm quite surprised how people are taking this seriously.

Having an Arm CPU architecture, which is meant for handheld devices in a console, at 2 ghz no less, (Going backwards ftw?) would be an idea that'd be immediately shot down by anyone with a shred of sense over at MS. And I highly doubt it'll sport a Xenon CPU strictly for BC with the 360, that'd cost way too much money. Sony learned the hard way not to go overboard with features, and yet this thing could be priced at $300 with all this? Please.

As far as the Kaveri APU, that'd be amazing, but the CPU core's couldn't be Arm so... just another reason I don't get how you anyone could believe this. :/ Kaveri would be a low power using, low heat beast though. And with 4 Gb's of blazing fast ram shared, the next Xbox could be a beast if it had this set up. Just check out some video's of what the best Llano Apu can do, and just think Trinity Apu's aren't even out yet, but this could go even further with Kaveri. No one shouldn't be happy with a hardware set up like that.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#157 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23832 Posts

[QUOTE="reach3"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

To make it more believable of course

Kinect already tracks 4 people BTW and there is no mention of smart glass

As for the 299$ price with Kinect 2, LOL

loosingENDS

what price and specs do you think the real 720 will have then?

That is easy

Custom 8000 based series (medium to high end part) GPU, DX11 etc

5-6 Core CPU, 3Ghz

2-4GB RAM

16MB EDRAM

and launch at 400$ without Kinect, like xbox 360

Your hardware understanding sucks... move along
JC_Spot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 JC_Spot
Member since 2012 • 431 Posts

[QUOTE="reach3"][QUOTE="MercenaryMafia"]

I won't believe anything until I see the official specs, but if true this does look promising.

1.) Microsoft just needs to drop the price of XBL significantly or make a subscription tier that caters to people that only want to play games. (possibly make it free to compete with Sony)

2.) Create new ip and continue to support XBLA

3.) Continue to make Halo

4.) Make sure their hardware will not fail and is affordable.

5.) Have the kinect 2 built into the next xbox.

6.) Have excellent Third party support

If most of these come true (especially #1 and 2) I will probably buy the next xbox first.

MercenaryMafia

kinect will never be built into the xbox. It would be horrible, everyone can't put their xbox in the perfect position kinect requires.

Anything is possible. I think they should at least include Kinect along side the next box when it releases.

What about for people who DON'T want to play garbage shovelware?
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="MercenaryMafia"]

[QUOTE="reach3"] kinect will never be built into the xbox. It would be horrible, everyone can't put their xbox in the perfect position kinect requires.JC_Spot

Agreed.

It would be a mistake to build Kinect in the console. It should be optional. Microsoft seriously need to make more core games for the sake of it. I don't want more Halos and Gears, that's enough, I want new IPs.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

[QUOTE="MercenaryMafia"]

[QUOTE="reach3"] kinect will never be built into the xbox. It would be horrible, everyone can't put their xbox in the perfect position kinect requires.JC_Spot

simple: go to PC gaming the true hardcore system

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#161 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts

Wow people are still saying this is purely fake? This is prob. the best lead we have on the next box.

• 120 Watts is purely enough for the Kaveri APU and all the small other stuff like USB, eRAM, RAM, etc.

• Not all of those hardware parts will be activated at the same time. If you read, it clearly states that (Kaveri will be used for demanding stuff like games, the dual core ARM processor will be used for stuff like media entertainment at low power conumption cost, ie TV, movies, OS UI, etc., and the triple-core PowerPC SOI will be used for Xbox 360 games).

• Everything is divided up, everything will fall under the suggested 120 watt TDP. You fake claimers were expecting to play Xbox 720, Xbox 360, watch TV, and play with Kinect at the same time? Sure it would go over 120 watts if you did all that, BUT YOU AREN'T DOING THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

• Kinect V1 cost Microsoft about $48 to make. Porducation costs of that thing have gone down. Kinect is dirt cheap to make. A $299 price point is doable because Kinect V2 will be dirt cheap to make and the hardware is not high end at all. It shows that Microsoft will break even with the $299 price point. All $$$ comes from licenses and services.

• The Android and Microsoft thing prob. means if they are going to keep things exclusive to Windows Phone or also support Android.

• How the "h*ll" do you know it wasn't or is called the Xbox 720 in Microsoft land? It could be.

Pikachu69er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Pikachu69er
Member since 2012 • 1381 Posts

xbox ever selling 100m units? :lol:

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 GamerwillzPS

The biggest hope I have for the next Xbox is Blu-ray. It cannot continue with DVD format, this generation already proved it.

It will add to the injury if it continues to use DVD. All games will be held back.

spiderluck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 spiderluck
Member since 2012 • 2405 Posts

[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Yeah, sounds about right.

There's no way that Microsoft could release an inferior console that lasts for 10 years. They would have to beef it up to last that long.

This is why Sony charged us £425 for a PS3 at launch. It's a console that is supposed to last for 10 years. PS3 has about 3 more years to go, and it still has some fuel in its tank. The 360 already ran out and is ready for next-gen.

GamerwillzPS

Bluray was the reason for PS3 to be more expensive. Hardware wise its not any more advanced than 360.

Wrong. PS3 is more advanced than the 360.

I have some proof, have a look at them:-

Killzone 2 'can't work' on Xbox 360

Uncharted 2 'impossible' on Xbox 360

Heavy Rain 'not possible' on Xbox 360

God of War 3 is 'only possible' on PS3

PS3 is 'more powerful' than the Xbox 360, and has potential for longevity

LOL...just how much potential for longevity does one need to be taken off life support
bbkkristian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#165 bbkkristian
Member since 2008 • 14971 Posts
Lol, "Kinect V2" :lol:
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 ShadowDeathX
Also 10 year life cycle is the same thing as Sony's Playstation ten-year life cycle or Microsoft's own Windows life cycle. It is no different.
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Overlord93
Member since 2007 • 12602 Posts

The biggest hope I have for the next Xbox is Blu-ray. It cannot continue with DVD format, this generation already proved it.

It will add to the injury if it continues to use DVD. All games will be held back.

GamerwillzPS

What planet are you living on? This generation proved we don't need disks at all.

Blu-ray was a nice idea, but it came too late. It's only use is in movies.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Overlord93

What planet are you living on? This generation proved we don't need disks at all.

I know that hard drive capacity are huge so that games can be stored in them digitally. But you've got to think about the quality of Internet connections people have. Today, there aren't many people who have access to over 30Mb connection.

Imagine having a crap connection and the console you own forces you to download ~20GB worth of data?

So it makes sense to use Blu-ray for now...

JC_Spot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 JC_Spot
Member since 2012 • 431 Posts
I'm from New Zealand, most people here don't have, and can't afford internet plans with more than 20GB of bandwidth. They would eliminate an entire market by being download only.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 GamerwillzPS

I'm from New Zealand, most people here don't have, and can't afford internet plans with more than 20GB of bandwidth. They would eliminate an entire market by being download only.JC_Spot

Overlord93, read this.

This is the problem.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 Overlord93

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

I know that hard drive capacity are huge so that games can be stored in them digitally. But you've got to think about the quality of Internet connections people have. Today, there aren't many people who have access to over 30Mb connection.

Imagine having a crap connection and the console you own forces you to download ~20GB worth of data?

There is practically no chance of the nextbox having blu ray. MS wants the console to be relatively cheap, and they're not going to want to use technology that belongs to the competition. They'll find another way around it. Most likely having a larger hard drive and just having a secondary install disk. S
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#172 ZombieKiller7
Member since 2011 • 6463 Posts

No need for blu-ray.

None whatsoever.

It's a gimmick.

rilpas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 rilpas
Member since 2012 • 8161 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Overlord93"] What planet are you living on? This generation proved we don't need disks at all.

Overlord93

There is practically no chance of the nextbox having blu ray. MS wants the console to be relatively cheap, and they're not going to want to use technology that belongs to the competition. They'll find another way around it. Most likely having a larger hard drive and just having a secondary install disk. S

blu-ray isn't nearly as expensive as it once was though

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 ShadowDeathX
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Overlord93"] What planet are you living on? This generation proved we don't need disks at all.

Overlord93

The Blu-Ray Association is Microsoft's competition? Since when???
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Overlord93

Then they will fail, and PlayStation users will suffer from 3rd party games being held back. Microsoft can't be dumb to use DVD next-gen, otherwise they will go bust.

Blu-ray is necessary now even for games. The PS3 proved this. Exclusives on PS3 are huge that the DVD is unable to hold. So stop being so delusional and actually spend an effort to think.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Overlord93

[QUOTE="Overlord93"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Then they will fail, and PlayStation users will suffer from 3rd party games being held back. Microsoft can't be dumb to use DVD next-gen, otherwise they will go bust.

Blu-ray is necessary now even for games. The PS3 proved this. Exclusives on PS3 are huge that the DVD is unable to hold. So stop being so delusional and actually spend an effort to think.

Yet PC games still come on DVD There's only one person here who's delusional.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Overlord93"] There is practically no chance of the nextbox having blu ray. MS wants the console to be relatively cheap, and they're not going to want to use technology that belongs to the competition. They'll find another way around it. Most likely having a larger hard drive and just having a secondary install disk. SOverlord93

PC games often come with multiple discs, fool. That doesn't matter because they have to be installed in the hard drive.

Consoles must have 1 disc to use.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Overlord93

[QUOTE="Overlord93"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

PC games often come with multiple discs, fool. That doesn't matter because they have to be installed in the hard drive.

Did you not read my post?
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Overlord93"] Yet PC games still come on DVD There's only one person here who's delusional.Overlord93

Did you not read my post?

Huh? You were talking about PC games...

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 ShadowDeathX
You are also forgetting that Microsoft is making the Xbox, an all in one entertainment machine. What kind of idiot would they be ignoring a popular physical media for movies? The next Xbox will have a Blu-ray disc reader. And no Sony doesn't control Blu-Ray. They are ONLY 1 out of the 19!!!!! board members on the Blu-Ray association. Who was the first company to release Blu-Ray? Not Sony. Samsung DID!! I don't get why people Sony = Blu-Ray. Yes they made it popular, but they don't control it!
Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 Overlord93

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]Did you not read my post?GamerwillzPS

They'll find another way around it. Most likely having a larger hard drive and just having a secondary install disk. Overlord93

Same way PC does it. Downloads and installs

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 ShadowDeathX
Phillips, Samsung, and Hitachi already make the DVD drives for the Xbox 360. They also make Blu-Ray drives and are board members of the BDA. What is stopping Microsoft from re-asking one of those companies, or all three, to make BD Drives for the next Xbox? They already have a relationship.
theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 theuncharted34

• Not all of those hardware parts will be activated at the same time. If you read, it clearly states that (Kaveri will be used for demanding stuff like games, the dual core ARM processor will be used for stuff like media entertainment at low power conumption cost, ie TV, movies, OS UI, etc., and the triple-core PowerPC SOI will be used for Xbox 360 games).

ShadowDeathX

If this is true, that'd be pretty awesome and actually makes perfect sense for what MS is trying to do with Xbox. I thought this rumor listed an arm cpu combined with the 7xxx series gpu used in Kaveri to make a completely different APU which is just stupid, which is why I thought it was the most ridiculous set up i'd ever heard of.

But now, now it's starting to make perfect sense. I didn't read it that fully because i'm dead tired of rumors about anything. Wow, this could be one bad ass set up if true.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 GamerwillzPS

You are also forgetting that Microsoft is making the Xbox, an all in one entertainment machine. What kind of idiot would they be ignoring a popular physical media for movies? The next Xbox will have a Blu-ray disc reader. And no Sony doesn't control Blu-Ray. They are ONLY 1 out of the 19!!!!! board members on the Blu-Ray association. Who was the first company to release Blu-Ray? Not Sony. Samsung DID!! I don't get why people Sony = Blu-Ray. Yes they made it popular, but they don't control it!ShadowDeathX

They have to use Blu-ray. There is no other choices. I'm 100% expecting Microsoft to use Blu-ray next-gen.

I'd laugh my ass out if they use DVD. The Xbox brand could go out of business.

I think digital distribution will arrive on consoles in 2 more generations ahead when majority of households have decent Internet connection.

theuncharted34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 theuncharted34

One thing I will say is that, if these specs are true a 10 year life cycle with no new consoles... you think the difference between PC and console hardware is big now, it'll be more than twice as big by the end of the generation, and it won't happen.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 ShadowDeathX

One thing I will say is that, if these specs are true a 10 year life cycle with no new consoles... you think the difference between PC and console hardware is big now, it'll be more than twice as big by the end of the generation, and it won't happen.

theuncharted34
Yeah, but Microsoft will release newer Xboxes in those 10 years as well. All they are saying is that that Xbox will be supported for 10 years by Microsoft. Similar to what Sony does with their consoles and what Microsoft does with their Windows OS.
famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 famicommander

Wow people are still saying this is purely fake? This is prob. the best lead we have on the next box.

• 120 Watts is purely enough for the Kaveri APU and all the small other stuff like USB, eRAM, RAM, etc.

• Everything is divided up, everything will fall under the suggested 120 watt TDP. You fake claimers were expecting to play Xbox 720, Xbox 360, watch TV, and play with Kinect at the same time? Sure it would go over 120 watts if you did all that, BUT YOU AREN'T DOING THEM AT THE SAME TIME.

• Kinect V1 cost Microsoft about $48 to make. Porducation costs of that thing have gone down. Kinect is dirt cheap to make. A $299 price point is doable because Kinect V2 will be dirt cheap to make and the hardware is not high end at all. It shows that Microsoft will break even with the $299 price point. All $$$ comes from licenses and services.

• The Android and Microsoft thing prob. means if they are going to keep things exclusive to Windows Phone or also support Android.

• How the "h*ll" do you know it wasn't or is called the Xbox 720 in Microsoft land? It could be.

ShadowDeathX
Shut the hell up, stop clinging to the notion that this is anything other than fake garbage. Porducation costs? Really?
ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 ShadowDeathX
Oh I'm sorry. I committed a spelling mistake. Kill me.
DeadMan1290

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#189 DeadMan1290
Member since 2005 • 15752 Posts
[QUOTE="HaloPimp978"]

It actually looks legit some of it may be right.

ShadowDeathX
It looks really real. A 2010 powerpoint that shows things that were announced at this E3? Ummm....I'm going to say this is really real and at $299, Nintendo is going to have to come up with something. That price point is perfect.

famicommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 famicommander
[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]Oh I'm sorry. I committed a spelling mistake. Kill me.

I'm more upset that you have no idea what you're talking about, but keep posting as if you do. Or as if there's any chance at all that this isn't fake. Because it's clearly fake.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="ShadowDeathX"]

famicommander

Shut the hell up, stop clinging to the notion that this is anything other than fake garbage. Porducation costs? Really?

I think ShadowDeathX did jump to the conclusion a bit too quick. He's saying that all of that stuff is REAL. Not really, I would wait for Microsoft to announce something about it.

Sources from 3rd parties are not always correct. 1st party source (Microsoft) is what we want to hear.

ScreamDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 ScreamDream
Member since 2006 • 3953 Posts
4 GB memory and 2 multi-core CPU's? I call bogus. The bus speed woudn't handle the CPU bandwidth and you don't need a big OS for a game console so 4GB RAM is not needed either.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="Overlord93"]

Overlord93

They'll find another way around it. Most likely having a larger hard drive and just having a secondary install disk. Overlord93

Same way PC does it. Downloads and installs

Okay, that could do the job, but what is the point of that? Why not just use Blu-ray?

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 GamerwillzPS

4 GB memory and 2 multi-core CPU's? I call bogus. The bus speed woudn't handle the CPU bandwidth and you don't need a big OS for a game console so 4GB RAM is not needed either. ScreamDream

Of course it does! RAM is a vital piece of component for games! The PS3 and 360 has been struggling to cope with their 512MB of memory.

Overlord93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Overlord93
Okay, that could do the job, but what is the point of that? Why not just use Blu-ray?GamerwillzPS
For any number of reasons. Cost most likely. If microsoft can avoid using blu-ray, I think it's likely they will.
ScreamDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 ScreamDream
Member since 2006 • 3953 Posts

[QUOTE="ScreamDream"]4 GB memory and 2 multi-core CPU's? I call bogus. The bus speed woudn't handle the CPU bandwidth and you don't need a big OS for a game console so 4GB RAM is not needed either. GamerwillzPS

Of course it does! RAM is a vital piece of component for games! The PS3 and 360 has been struggling to cope with their 512MB of memory.

Big difference between 512 MB and 4 GB. I disagree. You don't need to load .net and 100 other services antivirus and more. I bet you never programmed. either.
ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 ZombieKiller7

Blu-Ray is slower, proprietary and more expensive than DVD9, not to mention much lower adoption.

It's a gimmick.

Sony almost tanked because of Blu-Ray, because they spent money on a gimmick rather than proper hardware, that's why almost none of their games have AA.

MS spent money on an AA chip and upscaler, Sony spent money on Blu-Ray.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Okay, that could do the job, but what is the point of that? Why not just use Blu-ray?Overlord93
For any number of reasons. Cost most likely. If microsoft can avoid using blu-ray, I think it's likely they will.

Blu-ray now is cheaper than it was in 2006, and the speed have gone faster. The PS3 has 2x of drive speed which is the lowest, and is one of PS3's disadvantages. 12x is the fastest available now. PS4 and Xbox 720 (or whatever the name they are calling it) are expected to use 12x Blu-ray.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 GamerwillzPS

Blu-Ray is slower, proprietary and more expensive than DVD9, not to mention much lower adoption.

It's a gimmick.

Sony almost tanked because of Blu-Ray, because they spent money on a gimmick rather than proper hardware, that's why almost none of their games have AA.

ZombieKiller7

Blu-ray is a gimmick? :shock:

Do some research and find out what made the PS3 so successful in terms of games, and then come back. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

*Edit* Again, you don't know what you are talking about with AA. Look at PS3 exclusives. The AA is functioning great in them. Even in multiplats, PS3 does the job.

ZombieKiller7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ZombieKiller7

[QUOTE="ZombieKiller7"]

It's a gimmick.

GamerwillzPS

Blu-ray is a gimmick? :shock:

Do some research and find out what made the PS3 so successful in terms of games, and then come back. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

PS3 is successful?