Fallout 4 PS4 Pro's 1440p vs Xbox One X's 2160p (4K)

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

@pinkanimal: exactly X1X isn't even out yet, nothing's been confirmed, everything is literally in development and speculation. Who's to say who is right and who is wrong at this point in time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ someone will have some crow to eat. Devs can hit their target, they can spend more time in the dev kit exceed their target, or be lazy and miss their target, right!! I myself can't wait for November to get here, either way it's gonna be hilarious. Spin, spin everywhere, goal post moving, quotes galore, chaos, good times

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:

It's another 4K game on The Mighty One X not on the PSFauxStation.

It's like you don't know how to stop setting yourself up.

More beloved fans.

You guys are so cute.

Have you seen my Wolfenstein thread? Its the tits.

By the way how is your 'Xbox X\Scorpio won't do 4K' crusade going?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

@kuu2 said:

More beloved fans.

You guys are so cute.

I never said the Xbox One X wouldn't do 4K. Of course it will. I said it isn't powerful enough to do the things people on this board were claiming.

You, like many other posters, misunderstood the information from the Digital Foundry articles or put words in their mouth. You ran with this misinformation while others like myself tried to walk things back a bit. Now a few weeks after E3, we know damn well what you said above isn't true at all. But you and a couple of other users had yourselves worked up so much and you refused to listen to reason.

Do you still have zero doubt now? How do you define "most?" I look forward to you trying to wiggle your way out of this one.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:

More beloved fans.

You guys are so cute.

I never said the Xbox One X wouldn't do 4K. Of course it will. I said it isn't powerful enough to do the things people on this board were claiming.

You, like many other posters, misunderstood the information from the Digital Foundry articles or put words in their mouth. You ran with this misinformation while others like myself tried to walk things back a bit. Now a few weeks after E3, we know damn well what you said above isn't true at all. But you and a couple of other users had yourselves worked up so much and you refused to listen to reason.

Do you still have zero doubt now? How do you define "most?" I look forward to you trying to wiggle your way out of this one.

We will see what games come out.

Oh noes I might be wrong on a gaming forum.

Lighten up Francis The One X still will do games in 4K which you said it wouldn't. You were also doubting the integrity of DF which you were also wrong about. You also said don't expect 3rd party games to be 4K which they are.

Keep walkin my man.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#55 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@kuu2 said:
@goldenelementxl said:
@kuu2 said:

It's another 4K game on The Mighty One X not on the PSFauxStation.

More beloved fans.

You guys are so cute.

You're Wolfenstein thread was piss-poor hyping a 3rd party game, a 3rd party that should have been a 1st party game that should take advantage over X1X specs from the ground up!

You're falling for this whole 4K buzzword man, it's what MS wants to see and there's no doubt Wolfenstein will look good on X1X, but it's the games performance I'm worrying about the most, that's what's matter and not 4K. You console gamers are all over this 4K, it's sad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2 said:

We will see what games come out.

Oh noes I might be wrong on a gaming forum.

Lighten up Francis The One X still will do games in 4K which you said it wouldn't. You were also doubting the integrity of DF which you were also wrong about. You also said don't expect 3rd party games to be 4K which they are.

Keep walkin my man.

1 - The digital foundry and integrity thing has been addressed a million times now. I didn't like Richard making comparisons without running tests himself. It seemed bizarre to me but once he made it clear the comparisons validity was debatable, I was fine.

2 - I never said the Xbox One X wouldn't do 4K. And I still stand by my statement of not expecting 3rd party games to be native 4K. There are more that aren't than are, so my statement holds true. YOU are the one making threads about 3rd party games being 4K, ignoring the evidence that they may not be. I can provide a list if you wish.

3 - You "might" be wrong?

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts

and now compare them both to this

consolitescry

lol consoles

and that was on a a very old enb config.I don't even play the game anymore

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#58  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

The simple fact some devs are using these machines to achieve 4k30 instead of something like 1080p60 or 1440p60 is just stupid...

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kuu2

@davillain- said:
@kuu2 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

More beloved fans.

You guys are so cute.

You're Wolfenstein thread was piss-poor hyping a 3rd party game, a 3rd party that should have been a 1st party game that should take advantage over X1X specs from the ground up!

You're falling for this whole 4K buzzword man, it's what MS wants to see and there's no doubt Wolfenstein will look good on X1X, but it's the games performance I'm worrying about the most, that's what's matter and not 4K. You console gamers are all over this 4K, it's sad.

You mean I can't celebrate a game being a better resolution on The One X if other elements aren't up to snuff?

Man where has this logic been the entire gen on this board?

Please..................

PS. If Wolfenstein is not 60fps then it will suffer no matter what the reso is by the way.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

@davillain-: It is very sad to watch this pathetic display by XboneX fanboys.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 kuu2

@tigerbalm said:

@davillain-: It is very sad to watch this pathetic display by XboneX fanboys.

ALTs talking about "pathetic display".

Sony Fan has gone through the trouble of making fake accounts to make it look like there are more pro Sony people here on the board.

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@kuu2 said:

@scatteh316: couldn't care less about something not saying "native". That is the latest SW troupe trying to discredit The One X.

You are trying to hard.

Actually it was originally your troupe to discredit the PS4 honey.

So, you're the one who is trying too hard to flipflop

ROFL owned.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Juub1990

@goldenelementxl said:

LMAO that's fucking amazing.

@kuu2 My PC which is sporting a 1080Ti/4790K is just enough for that yet you expect the X1X to do that. Oh wow.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 kuu2

@PAL360 said:

The simple fact some devs are using these machines to achieve 4k30 instead of something like 1080p60 or 1440p60 is just stupid...

But when TitanFall launched at 720p and 60fps the game was mocked for not having a better reso even though it was 60fps.

I get what you are saying but reso is what has been trumpeted all gen long and 4K is now the result we are getting. (Not saying it is right)

I am having a lot of fun seeing the backflips Sony Fan is having to do to now that these clowns are on the receiving end of not being in the power position.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By PAL360

@kuu2 said:
@PAL360 said:

But when TitanFall launched at 720p and 60fps the game was mocked for not having a better reso even though it was 60fps.

I get what you are saying but reso is what has been trumpeted all gen long and 4K is now the result we are getting. (Not saying it is right)

I am having a lot of fun seeing the backflips Sony Fan is having to do to now that these clowns are on the receiving end of not being in the power position.

But there's a minimum acceptable. Last gen the standard was 720p, and current gen is 1080p (with exceptions). Why increase resolutions by 4 times in a sudden?

I already have my 4k TV and it's awesome, just think that it's too soon to focus on that resolution. They should wait for 9th gen, imo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2 said:
@PAL360 said:

That's the problem with this place though. Titanfall is an amazing game regardless of the resolution. That game not being on PS4 was a big deal regardless of what Cows said. But now that the Xbox One X will have the resolution advantage, instead of being part of the solution, you are choosing to be part of the problem. Lems had the chance to change the narrative here but decided to just stoop to Cows level. Congrats?

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

This thread is bad.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

Its funny seeing lemmings in full force hyping old games, but then again the xb1x has no upcoming console exclusive to get hyped for, so they have no choice but to hype all these old games....

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:

That's the problem with this place though. Titanfall is an amazing game regardless of the resolution. That game not being on PS4 was a big deal regardless of what Cows said. But now that the Xbox One X will have the resolution advantage, instead of being part of the solution, you are choosing to be part of the problem. Lems had the chance to change the narrative here but decided to just stoop to Cows level. Congrats?

Please.................

This is SW man. A place not to be taken too seriously. We aren't saving baby seals, or adopting orphans, we are talking about video games. Grown manbabies talking about animated sprites. Excuse me if I decide to poke fun and take part in that ritual.

I will save the high ground for things that matter.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

Please.................

This is SW man. A place not to be taken too seriously. We aren't saving baby seals, or adopting orphans, we are talking about video games. Grown manbabies talking about animated sprites. Excuse me if I decide to poke fun and take part in that ritual.

I will save the high ground for things that matter.

I'm not saying don't take jabs, just deliver them in a new and better way. We are going on 4 years of console kids hyping resolution. Lems had timed exclusives and some good 3rd party games that the PS4 didn't. But your feelings got hurt over the resolution? Come on! Xbox Live is still better than PSN, the Xbox One controller is much better than the DS4, cross buy and cross play with PC is a great feature etc. But when the XOX gets announced, you all drop everything you had and jumped on the 4K train? It didn't take long for that train to be derailed, did it? That's why we are months from release and you are having to defend your silly comments about resolution.

Be better than this. That's why Sheep are the best faction here. They find what works for their consoles and they stick with it, regardless of which console is selling the most or the most powerful. Sheep are consistent and loyal. Lems and Cows flip flop so much it's tough to keep track of what's what.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Juub1990
@goldenelementxl said:

That's why Sheep are the best faction here.

Not sure I'd consider being called the best fanboy a compliment lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@Juub1990 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

That's why Sheep are the best faction here.

Not sure I'd consider being called the best fanboy a compliment lol.

Haha, no it's not a compliment in the real world. But it is the reason we're here, right? Sheep are the best faction in recent years. Sheep have their games underrated, their consoles can't compete power-wise and they aren't the best selling and yet they have a base here that supports Nintendo through thick and thin. The Switch is an amazing piece of hardware that puts a new and interesting spin on gaming. Most Lems and Cows are fighting over resolution and visual effects that their current TV's don't support. What sense does that make?

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#73 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

But but 900p vs 1080p!

Suddenly cows stopped caring

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:

Be better than this. That's why Sheep are the best faction here. They find what works for their consoles and they stick with it, regardless of which console is selling the most or the most powerful. Sheep are consistent and loyal. Lems and Cows flip flop so much it's tough to keep track of what's what.

Sheep stay in their lane because they have to. If Nintendo actually cared about the console market they would put out a different one. Instead they have chosen to go with a hand held masquerading as a half baked hybrid. Sheep would be no different than any of the other factions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@speedfog said:

But but 900p vs 1080p!

Cows are getting what they deserve.

I miss the old debates over if The Order 1886 was 1080p or not. "1080p pixel density" was a thing in those days so Cows could hold onto the game being 1080p despite the black bars. That's how crazy Cows got at one point.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@kuu2 said:
@goldenelementxl said:

Sheep stay in their lane because they have to. If Nintendo actually cared about the console market they would put out a different one. Instead they have chosen to go with a hand held masquerading as a half baked hybrid. Sheep would be no different than any of the other factions.

That "handheld masquerading as a half baked hybrid" is going to outsell all Xbox consoles Microsoft puts on shelves this year. It will also have the best exclusives of the year. So that puts Nintendo > Microsoft in sales and exclusive games. I guess 4K is all you have since I would also bet the PS4 and Pro also outsell the Xbox brand. Hell, with the SNES classic launching, there is a chance the Xbox brand finishes 4th this holiday. We saw the Xbox One in 4th in the NPDs earlier this year behind the Switch, PS4 and NES Classic.

There are only a few active Lems on this board, while there are many Sheep or big Nintendo fans among us. I guess this is why you and @Antwan3K have been working so much overtime here as of late.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 kuu2

@goldenelementxl said:
@speedfog said:

But but 900p vs 1080p!

Cows are getting what they deserve.

I miss the old debates over if The Order 1886 was 1080p or not. "1080p pixel density" was a thing in those days so Cows could hold onto the game being 1080p despite the black bars. That's how crazy Cows got at one point.

That is a perfect example of what was going on here. Cows were literally counting the pixels of blacked out bars in a game.

Fun times.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#78 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@daredevils2k said:

Its funny seeing lemmings in full force hyping old games, but then again the xb1x has no upcoming console exclusive to get hyped for, so they have no choice but to hype all these old games....

No one wants console exclusives.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@ronvalencia - Why have you abandoned this thread? Get back in here and answer for your bull shit.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#80 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Meanwhile I'm playing at 1440p (no 4k monitor) maxed settings (not that it's anything impressive) with 105, completely free, mods and, the most important part, up to 144 frames per second.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Welp, the backfire from this ought to be fun.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

@PAL360 said:
@kuu2 said:
@PAL360 said:

But there's a minimum acceptable. Last gen the standard was 720p, and current gen is 1080p (with exceptions). Why increase resolutions by 4 times in a sudden?

I already have my 4k TV and it's awesome, just think that it's too soon to focus on that resolution. They should wait for 9th gen, imo.

I do not think every game needs 60 fps. Games like racing games, fast shooters like Halo, and sports games should all be 60 fps but not all need it. Skyrim and Fallout are both slow paced games by design, heck in Fallout you almost stop time when picking how you are going to attack.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By PAL360

@CanYouDiglt: Not all games need 60fps, but all games become better ar that framerate.

But that's not the point. Like you, i don't mind 30fps in slow paced games, but if you have the tech and hardware to run games at 4k30, why not use it to achieve 1080/1440p60? It's more balanced, less demanding, and i'm pretty sure it's what most console gamers would love to see.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@scatteh316: Let's say Ron is reading into it. Let's say their is some checkerboading. The game is still vastly more superior on Xbox One X then any other console. 1440p checkerboarding which is basically 2K verse 4K and some checkerboard. That's a huge leap. Xbox One X is a monster.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#85 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

What backfire? Best version is still on the OneX by a large margin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@BlackShirt20 said:

@scatteh316: Let's say Ron is reading into it. Let's say their is some checkerboading. The game is still vastly more superior on Xbox One X then any other console. 1440p checkerboarding which is basically 2K verse 4K and some checkerboard. That's a huge leap. Xbox One X is a monster.

That would be fine if that were what Ron was hyping from the beginning. Unfortunately for Ron, it's not. And folks like Ron are trying to walk back their "Scorpio>GTX 1080" talk, and changing it to "well at least it's better than the PS4 Pro" like that's some huge feat. The Xbox One X is coming out over a year later than the PS4 Pro after some pretty good advances and price drops in tech. We all knew it would be the superior console without all of Rons benchmarks and spreadsheets. But after all of Ron and Kuu2's overhype, we are seeing more and more games missing that "True 4K" buzzword we were being fed. How can someone go from "Scorpio>GTX 1080," to "True 4K," to "well at least it's better than the Pro" and keep their credibility?

Many of us knew what we were getting with the Xbox One X from the beginning. A console that is capable of some incredible things at a higher-end, consumer level price point. Others were telling PC gamers to throw their $1,000 rigs away because the Scorpio would be better at less than half the price. Anyone familiar with PC tech in the slightest knew these folks were wrong. Things just got out of hand. Cows beat down Lems more than any of us could have imagined. I never thought pixels could do this to a person...

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@FastRobby said:
@Shewgenja said:

What backfire? Best version is still on the OneX by a large margin.

You misspelled PC.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

Taken from the same Tweaktown article

It'll be interesting to see how Fallout 4, Skyrim: Special Edition, Wolfenstein II and Bethesda's other new and existing games get updated with support, but remember that there's no hard regulations on what the studio has to do. What Bethesda does with Xbox One X is entirely up to them, so don't expect every single game to run at native 4K 60FPS by default. Even still, playing Quake Champions in 1440p at a steady 60FPS would be enough for many gamers, especially with full native mouse and keyboard support.

More selective quoting by ronbot as again there's not a single quote in the whole article stating that there's 100% NATIVE 4k support for XBX.

Ron stop trying so hard and stop guessing as you're just owning yourself.

/Thread

lol..PS4 wins again.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Also for both those games the Xbox has more mods then the PS4.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 kuu2

@Heil68 said:
@scatteh316 said:

Taken from the same Tweaktown article

It'll be interesting to see how Fallout 4, Skyrim: Special Edition, Wolfenstein II and Bethesda's other new and existing games get updated with support, but remember that there's no hard regulations on what the studio has to do. What Bethesda does with Xbox One X is entirely up to them, so don't expect every single game to run at native 4K 60FPS by default. Even still, playing Quake Champions in 1440p at a steady 60FPS would be enough for many gamers, especially with full native mouse and keyboard support.

More selective quoting by ronbot as again there's not a single quote in the whole article stating that there's 100% NATIVE 4k support for XBX.

Ron stop trying so hard and stop guessing as you're just owning yourself.

/Thread

lol..PS4 wins again.

Old friend how goes it.............

So sorry to hear about the loss.

Tigerbalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Tigerbalm
Member since 2017 • 1118 Posts

Ron up to his old tricks, but where is graphs and piecharts that accompany Ron's usual nonsense

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

@davillain-: What's pathetic is you calling the X1X a so called 4K machine and calling it pathetic because the devs aren't targeting 60fps on Fallout 4. I have NEVER seen you call the PS4 or PS Pro pathetic or see you call cows out on ANYTHING. And it's up to the devs how they utilise the power of the X1X. X1X does do 4K. On same games yes it's NATIVE get over it. I'm tied of you bashing the X1X and getting mad when someone says they're getting the X1X. I'm tired of you calling yourself a manticore when it's beyond obvious you aren't. You're an anti MS cow shill. Just stop.

Avatar image for APiranhaAteMyVa
APiranhaAteMyVa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By APiranhaAteMyVa
Member since 2011 • 4160 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

True 4K, higher frame rates

TLHBO

More dynamic 4K for Xbox.

Still not hitting 60fps.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

Mega lems like @kuu2 continue to be the most embarrassing fangirls of them all. The cringe I get from his posts is almost too much.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#95  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:
@BlackShirt20 said:

That would be fine if that were what Ron was hyping from the beginning. Unfortunately for Ron, it's not. And folks like Ron are trying to walk back their "Scorpio>GTX 1080" talk, and changing it to "well at least it's better than the PS4 Pro" like that's some huge feat. The Xbox One X is coming out over a year later than the PS4 Pro after some pretty good advances and price drops in tech. We all knew it would be the superior console without all of Rons benchmarks and spreadsheets. But after all of Ron and Kuu2's overhype, we are seeing more and more games missing that "True 4K" buzzword we were being fed. How can someone go from "Scorpio>GTX 1080," to "True 4K," to "well at least it's better than the Pro" and keep their credibility?

Many of us knew what we were getting with the Xbox One X from the beginning. A console that is capable of some incredible things at a higher-end, consumer level price point. Others were telling PC gamers to throw their $1,000 rigs away because the Scorpio would be better at less than half the price. Anyone familiar with PC tech in the slightest knew these folks were wrong. Things just got out of hand. Cows beat down Lems more than any of us could have imagined. I never thought pixels could do this to a person...

Whats hilarious is that in another thread Ronbot is quoting Ark dev using the words "maybe" and "equivalent" as proof after taking into account overhead compare X1X to a GTX 1070. When in fact they dont even know, and to the point that those dev's coding and optimization abilities are questionable when not even an i7 and GTX 1080 cant even use epic settings at 1080p and achieve past 40 fps or with GTX 1070 sustain 60 fps on high settings at 1080p.

its all a play on words and its all speculation right now on fanboys and even devs. MS play on true 4k standard includes everything from upscaling and dynamic scaling to get to 4k and or achieve a set target framerate

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

lol Ronbot abandoned his own thread and kuu2 is here being self-owned. ? Epic thread backfire!

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 kuu2

@primorandomguy said:

@davillain-: What's pathetic is you calling the X1X a so called 4K machine and calling it pathetic because the devs aren't targeting 60fps on Fallout 4. I have NEVER seen you call the PS4 or PS Pro pathetic or see you call cows out on ANYTHING. And it's up to the devs how they utilise the power of the X1X. X1X does do 4K. On same games yes it's NATIVE get over it. I'm tied of you bashing the X1X and getting mad when someone says they're getting the X1X. I'm tired of you calling yourself a manticore when it's beyond obvious you aren't. You're an anti MS cow shill. Just stop.

Shots fired..........

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 kuu2

@pdogg93 said:

Mega lems like @kuu2 continue to be the most embarrassing fangirls of them all. The cringe I get from his posts is almost too much.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

At 30 fps I think the 1X should be able to do it. 60 will be too much and the cpu might have something to say about that. True 4k can mean anything though thanks to microsoft marketing. When devs shy away from stating the world native usually means something else then native 4k. One thing we should all agree is that ps4 pro minimal memory bandwidth upgrade is f***in stupid.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56108 Posts

@primorandomguy said:

Or maybe it's the fact that I don't dive a damn about Pro huh. Ever thought about that?

The only thing that's more pathetic is You! If you wanna go buy X1X then go right ahead. I'll be enjoying playing my games in 60fps under my high-end PC.