Do you consider Halo 5 a top tier exclusive?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:
@darkangel115 said:
@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine: so battlefield is mediocre too? Everyone knows destiny is mediocre at best and that's after all the dlc.

BF, COD, Destiny, Battlefront are all mediocre to garbage tier games. Doom seems decent so far. Titanfall is top notch, and halo 5 is the gold standard for what a FPS should be.

Halo. COD and Titanfall are the worst as far as the kind of FPS I want to play.

you have shit taste so who cares?

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@mems_1224: Says the person that paid $60 for Quantum Flop.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 mems_1224

@StrongBlackVine said:

says the person who doesn't actually play games. lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Legend002 said:
@i_p_daily said:

@Legend002: I do have a bias it's called Sega.

I remember you saying in a recent Gears 4 thread that it will probably flop. So you might as well sell your XB1 that way the people who do enjoy it and wont have to put up with your XB1 threads where you constantly bitch and lie about it.

I fully expect Gears 4 to be on PC so that is not the reason I still hang on to my Xbone. It's for 360 BC. If you check out my GT you see that I play a lot more 360 than I do Xbone titles by a HUGE margin. Criticism is good for the industry, The fact that you want to censor any criticism towards Xbox One, a platform you don't financially benefit from is quite sad. Fanboys that blindly defend their platform are worst than those that attack others.

You are so full of shit, if I wanted to censor any criticism towards the XB1 on here I would have over 50,000 posts in just over the year I've been here. I call you out on your BS, that's what you don't like. You're one of the biggest Sony fanboys on here, and you don't financially benefit from praising Sony to the heavens above, but you do it any chance you get.

Let's break it down, you make arse kissing Sony threads, and make hate threads about the XB1, you even tried to use Metacritic user scores to talk shit about the XB1 and that blew up in your face big time.

As for me I don't make arse kissing/hate threads about any company, and yet I'm the sad fanboy LMFAO.

I've done all the talking I'm going to do on this matter, your thread track record says it all, and I've got better things to do than talk to a sad pathetic troll such as yourself.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

@mems_1224 said:
@StrongBlackVine said:

That's weird considering I just started playing Ratchet & Clank this weekend. This idea that because I don't play as many games or as much as some of you that you are somehow more authoritative on the topic is such a dumb perspective. I play what I want to to play when I want to play it. Maybe we list out some criteria for who should be allowed to comment on here based on their gamer score or trophy ranking?

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By mems_1224

@StrongBlackVine said:
@mems_1224 said:
@StrongBlackVine said:

Maybe we list out some criteria for who should be allowed to comment on here based on their gamer score or trophy ranking?

definitely should. no one should have to read your lies and bullshit. people who actually like games should be allowed to post.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#207  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59366 Posts

It can be the second coming and it would still be a console shooter.

Massive waste of time.

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#208 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@i_p_daily: I praise Sony because they deserve it. MS does not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@uninspiredcup said:

It can be the second coming and it would still be a console shooter.

Massive waste of time.

Have you ever posted anything positive? I mean turn that frown :( upside down :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@mems_1224:

Na it has 84 that is trash by last gent standard imposed by lemmings. You know like resistance was trash.

Jagoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Jagoff
Member since 2016 • 515 Posts

@Legend002 said:

@i_p_daily: I praise Sony because they deserve it. MS does not.

How's that corporate slavery working out for you?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#212 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

Holy crap, 5 pages of raging cows. They are freakin' mad!

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

@jagoff: Provide a great product, receive positive feedback. Provide a shit product, get a negative feedback.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@quadknight said:
@darkangel115 said:
@quadknight said:

Spoken like a true lemming pleb. "Halo is teh gold standard" top kek.

You need to play more shooters.

BTW, I play it on PS4 because that's where my fiends play and the same skills from the PC version are required on console versions too.

@darkangel115 said:
@quadknight said:

May be gold standards for console noobs but it doesn't even come close to Battlefield.

The lack of real bullet drop in Halo already disqualifies it IMO. This is what a real skill based FPS based on depth and challenge looks like...

lol no. BF is the opposite of a skilled game. too many people, no vehicle balance, too many load outs, too many snipers hiding in bushes. it's more realistic, but hardly balanced. and lets not even get into the crap EA servers that are barely better then P2P. And that has nothing to do with consoles or PC because i hate to tell you but BF is on console too.

I have PC, PS4, and X1. I play a ton of shooters. including TF2, CS:GO, Halo, BF4, BF hardline, CoD (stopped playing after ghost), doom beta Titanfall, just to name a few recently. Even signed up for the law breakers beta and overwatch open beta coming soon. If you wanna throw in TPS's i played the UC4 beta and playing the gears beta currently (already hit level 20 for my reward) So yeah, you are a joke because BF is probably the worst shooter out there outside of killzone. It's just a terrible mess of a game and that's not even including the fact it was broken for the 1st 6 months after launch. Hell I even played shooters when it was just becoming an online thing like unreal tournament.

So now that your console pleb, and lemming arguments are gone how about responding to what i said about the actual PvP mechanics. The lower the TTK and lower the amount of weapons = higher skill gap. everyone knows halo has the highest skill gap of any game. Even someone who sucks at shooters can come into BF and get a few lucky kills. That doesn't happen in halo. You get wrecked

Oh really? What's your K/D on Battlefield 4 and how may hours have you put in?

For you to claim it's a garbage low-skill FPS you must have played it extensively first to come to that conclusion.

....and he's gone, typical lem.

lol or more like I have things to do then be on a forum 24/7?

The fact you would try and use KD as a term of whats good or not shows you aren't fit for this argument. take a day and think about it and come back with a better one

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 darkangel115

@sholoza said:
@darkangel115 said:

In a market over-saturated with PvP FPS games, Halo 5 is still the gold standard.

I really hope you are only talking about console FPS in that sentence.

If not, god help your soul.

once again, read my other posts

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

After owning a Xbone to play the Forza games (which are IMO the best), I bought halo 5 to relive some of those old halo 2-3 days. But holy shit what a pos that game was. Playing online with 2 other buddies was actually boring. Multiplayer was good, but it didn't feel fresh. Overall, if this game is considered a "top tier exclusive" I feel bad for xboners.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@darkangel115 said:
@quadknight said:
@darkangel115 said:
@quadknight said:

Spoken like a true lemming pleb. "Halo is teh gold standard" top kek.

You need to play more shooters.

BTW, I play it on PS4 because that's where my fiends play and the same skills from the PC version are required on console versions too.

I have PC, PS4, and X1. I play a ton of shooters. including TF2, CS:GO, Halo, BF4, BF hardline, CoD (stopped playing after ghost), doom beta Titanfall, just to name a few recently. Even signed up for the law breakers beta and overwatch open beta coming soon. If you wanna throw in TPS's i played the UC4 beta and playing the gears beta currently (already hit level 20 for my reward) So yeah, you are a joke because BF is probably the worst shooter out there outside of killzone. It's just a terrible mess of a game and that's not even including the fact it was broken for the 1st 6 months after launch. Hell I even played shooters when it was just becoming an online thing like unreal tournament.

So now that your console pleb, and lemming arguments are gone how about responding to what i said about the actual PvP mechanics. The lower the TTK and lower the amount of weapons = higher skill gap. everyone knows halo has the highest skill gap of any game. Even someone who sucks at shooters can come into BF and get a few lucky kills. That doesn't happen in halo. You get wrecked

Oh really? What's your K/D on Battlefield 4 and how may hours have you put in?

For you to claim it's a garbage low-skill FPS you must have played it extensively first to come to that conclusion.

....and he's gone, typical lem.

lol or more like I have things to do then be on a forum 24/7?

The fact you would try and use KD as a term of whats good or not shows you aren't fit for this argument. take a day and think about it and come back with a better one

In other words you're talking out of your ass. You just said anyone can get a kill in BF4 like you've actually played or had extensive time with it. In order to criticize something like that you have to show proof that you've actually put in time to come up with that conclusion. You showed nothing proving you're pulling facts from your ass. You'd get totally destroyed by good BF players if you went in with the that attitude of "anyone can get a kill". I have more than 950 hours in BF4 and have been playing the BF series for years, and I totally destroy people like you all the time.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 kvally

I have over 951 hours in BF4.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 darkangel115

@sholoza said:
@darkangel115 said:
@sholoza said:
@darkangel115 said:

In a market over-saturated with PvP FPS games, Halo 5 is still the gold standard.

Just say yes or no I'm not reading those dumb quote chains.

TL:DR version. A few I've played not on console. TF2, CS:GO.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 darkangel115

@i_p_daily said:
@Legend002 said:
@i_p_daily said:

I remember you saying in a recent Gears 4 thread that it will probably flop. So you might as well sell your XB1 that way the people who do enjoy it and wont have to put up with your XB1 threads where you constantly bitch and lie about it.

I fully expect Gears 4 to be on PC so that is not the reason I still hang on to my Xbone. It's for 360 BC. If you check out my GT you see that I play a lot more 360 than I do Xbone titles by a HUGE margin. Criticism is good for the industry, The fact that you want to censor any criticism towards Xbox One, a platform you don't financially benefit from is quite sad. Fanboys that blindly defend their platform are worst than those that attack others.

You are so full of shit, if I wanted to censor any criticism towards the XB1 on here I would have over 50,000 posts in just over the year I've been here. I call you out on your BS, that's what you don't like. You're one of the biggest Sony fanboys on here, and you don't financially benefit from praising Sony to the heavens above, but you do it any chance you get.

Let's break it down, you make arse kissing Sony threads, and make hate threads about the XB1, you even tried to use Metacritic user scores to talk shit about the XB1 and that blew up in your face big time.

As for me I don't make arse kissing/hate threads about any company, and yet I'm the sad fanboy LMFAO.

I've done all the talking I'm going to do on this matter, your thread track record says it all, and I've got better things to do than talk to a sad pathetic troll such as yourself.

OMG you put almost 1000 hours of your life in that terrible game? Man i feel bad for you. Can you like not afford another one? have to wait for xmas for your parents to buy you one? I had it day one and FWIW have 40 hours in it. More then enough time for me to see it was crap. Again show me how BF4 is competitive and balanced? Does everyone have the same loadouts? abilities? can skill beat getting shot in the back? are teams small enough to where randomness is kept minimal? Do you have enough movement to make yourself a hard target to hit? The answer to all of them is no.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#222  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59366 Posts

@i_p_daily: IMO implying console shooters are a waste of time is commendable objectivity.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 QuadKnight

@kvally: Actually I have 972 hours in BF4 to be exact and a K/D of 3.92 so I still own you :P

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By QuadKnight

@darkangel115 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Legend002 said:
@i_p_daily said:

OMG you put almost 1000 hours of your life in that terrible game? Man i feel bad for you. Can you like not afford another one? have to wait for xmas for your parents to buy you one? I had it day one and FWIW have 40 hours in it. More then enough time for me to see it was crap. Again show me how BF4 is competitive and balanced? Does everyone have the same loadouts? abilities? can skill beat getting shot in the back? are teams small enough to where randomness is kept minimal? Do you have enough movement to make yourself a hard target to hit? The answer to all of them is no.

Petty insults of a weak lemming that has lost an argument. I have multiple consoles and PCs and have been playing shooters since DOOM came out in the 90s. Don't cry because you suck at Battlefield. You put in 40 hours? Don't make me laugh, unlike your shitty kiddy Halo 5 you can't learn anything in BF in 40 hours. This is my record in BF4, I play it competitively and I'm ranked as one of the top 5 tank pilots in Texas: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/FIREKNIGHT2029/stats/200871181/ps4/

t takes a lot skill, time, and effort to get to the level I am. Not putting a laughably small amount of hours into the game. I don't get shot in the back because I play strategically with my fellow squad mates while doing objectives. Just because you suck at the game and get wrecked all the time doesn't mean it's not balanced. There are things called flanking, firing burst shots, and accommodating bullet drop that you have to take into account. You have to be aware of your surroundings and play tactically just like in most other FPSs. You're probably one of those dudes that tries to play BF like COD or Halo and gets totally wrecked then you come crying into the forums crying about it not being balanced. It's balanced, you just suck at the game.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 kvally

@quadknight said:

@kvally: Actually I have 972 hours in BF4 to be exact and a K/D of 3.92 so I still own you :P

Pretty sure I have a negative K/D in BF4. But I have come in first in a lot of matches in Conquest because I rock at camping. I get flag after flag after flag.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 QuadKnight

@kvally: :) Hey at least you're helping your team mates and playing the objectives, that's what matters. I'd like to have a team mate like you that makes it their main objective to capture points. It seems like most people I play with only care about their K/D.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#229 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@Legend002 said:

Killzone SF is better than Halo 5 so no.

LMAO

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 darkangel115

@sholoza said:
@darkangel115 said:
@sholoza said:
@darkangel115 said:
@sholoza said:

Just say yes or no I'm not reading those dumb quote chains.

TL:DR version. A few I've played not on console. TF2, CS:GO.

Halo5 does not compare to tf2, csgo, the new unreal, or overwatch.

again how about proof? I never said anything game play wise. I said balance and layout of the way PvP handles it makes it the gold standard. You can apply those layouts to any game. Game play in itself is pure opinion. I doubt you even tried the new unreal or over watch TBH (and likely you never played halo either) but TF:2 and GS:go (i have about 400 hours in CS:GO and about 100 in TF2) Don't compare to halo 5 in any way.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 darkangel115

@quadknight said:
@darkangel115 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Legend002 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Petty insults of a weak lemming that has lost an argument. I have multiple consoles and PCs and have been playing shooters since DOOM came out in the 90s. Don't cry because you suck at Battlefield. You put in 40 hours? Don't make me laugh, unlike your shitty kiddy Halo 5 you can't learn anything in BF in 40 hours. This is my record in BF4, I play it competitively and I'm ranked as one of the top 5 tank pilots in Texas: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/FIREKNIGHT2029/stats/200871181/ps4/

t takes a lot skill, time, and effort to get to the level I am. Not putting a laughably small amount of hours into the game. I don't get shot in the back because I play strategically with my fellow squad mates while doing objectives. Just because you suck at the game and get wrecked all the time doesn't mean it's not balanced. There are things called flanking, firing burst shots, and accommodating bullet drop that you have to take into account. You have to be aware of your surroundings and play tactically just like in most other FPSs. You're probably one of those dudes that tries to play BF like COD or Halo and gets totally wrecked then you come crying into the forums crying about it not being balanced. It's balanced, you just suck at the game.

Lol no, i'm sorry but putting thousands of hours into a terrible game isn't an accomplishment. Hell even if it was a good game it still isn't. Goes to show how little you have accomplished in life.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By QuadKnight

@darkangel115: In other words, you've got nothing to counter my arguments and you're a whining scrub at the game. Just like I thought, good day.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#233 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@xdude85 said:
@Legend002 said:

@super600: More kids playing doesn't mean much and score isn't really everything.

The hypocrisy is strong with this one.

Sure is a different tune than what he was saying about the scores QB received

@i_p_daily said:
@Legend002 said:

@super600: More kids playing doesn't mean much and score isn't really everything.

So if scores don't mean much then why did you go to all this trouble creating a thread that failed about how Xbox games are not as good anymore because their scores (user scores I might add) were lower now then last gen???

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/generally-are-xbox-exclusives-less-enjoyable-33102897/#97

But now because someone users scores against your beloved PS4 they don't matter any more

Some of the best ownage I have seen in recent times.

@StrongBlackVine said:

@mems_1224: The weak campaign. Even if it has an amazing competitive MP that is still only half of the game. A half that I don't care about.

But you haven't played it, so how do you know you feel its weak? Just by hating lems and xbox? What happened to personal experience before judgment?

@mems_1224 said:

@StrongBlackVine: "But PlayStation has all those games"

"The point is that you can be a shooter fan on PS4 and be perfectly content on not playing Halo. Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Destiny, Rainbox Six Siege, Battlefront"

Lololololololol

LOL Yeah you can be an RPG fan and be perfectly content with Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2,3 on Xbox. Its like he painted himself in a corner.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By kvally

@quadknight said:

@kvally: :) Hey at least you're helping your team mates and playing the objectives, that's what matters. I'd like to have a team mate like you that makes it their main objective to capture points. It seems like most people I play with only care about their K/D.

Oh man, we would rock together then, because I focus on that big time. I couldn't tell you how many flags I have captured, but in the play time I have had in the game (not a lot), I have done pretty well. In fact, here you go, lol:

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 QuadKnight

@kvally: Damn, that's an impressive number of captures :O. I wish we both played on the same platform I'd totally add you right now.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 kvally

@quadknight said:

@kvally: Damn, that's an impressive number of captures :O. I wish we both played on the same platform I'd totally add you right now.

Yet very unimpressive kills. But meh, it's what I like to do in BF. I do my killing in COD, and I enjoy Operation Flashpoint, and Ghost Recon games for my attempts at decent K/D. But Battlefield, I love camping, capturing....and pretending I know how to fly :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@uninspiredcup: That's the longest way of saying no.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@StrongBlackVine said:

Still better than the Odor, Driveflop, Knack, Killflop, I could go on back you get the picture.

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#239 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

I'm just basing this on the eye-test but the Halo hype really has cooled down over the course of the past decade. It's still a massive franchise but comparing the general presence it has in culture now to when Halo 3 was released back in 07 and you can notice the difference.