oflow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By oflow
Member since 2003 • 5185 Posts

Want to get a more realistic view of what more honest Sony fans think about what he said?

Read the comments section under the Eddie article. Sony fans are roasting the guy for the most part, like they should be doing.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/sony-exec-comments-on-backwards-compatibility/1100-6450573/

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#202 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I don't know, maybe. Sure is nice to have the option, though.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@loe12k said:

True, all consoles have BC... Xbox least tried to be consumer friendly.

Yeah it was so consumer friendly in 2013 weaker,for $100 more with no BC.

Don't you get it? what MS is doing is doing a 180 and trying to gain favor after not really caring and trying to push their idea of gaming on every one,which is why no one cared about BC last gen when the PS3 had what 5,000+ games from backward compatibility on day 1? From 2 full generations? You could not only play Resistance you could also play GOW and FFX,VF4,Tekken 5,FF7,FF,tactics,Vagrant Story,Gran Turismo,GTA 3,vice city and SA as well a GTA 1 and 2.

That great the PS3 line up was and NO ONE CARED specially lemmings who for 3 years claimed the PS3 had no games.

So again this is nothing more than hyping a shitty broken feature on xbox one vs PS4.

In this time frame we should not be even talking about BC,the xbox one should shine for it self rather than re live past glory days.

@kvally said:

I used BC on my PS3 last gen all the time because PS3 had no games.

The PS3 had higher rated exclusives on day 1 than the xbox one on launch,yet you say it had no games,thanks for confirming what i have always say about lemmings...hahahaa

Hypocrisy maximum level.

And the fun part is most of you didn't care,go show us prove that you did care about BC on PS3 on your previous account or alts go ahead.

@kvally said:

Here is more proof that nobody wants BC nor plays BC:

https://majornelson.com/2016/11/10/xbox-one-backward-compatibility-turns-one-skate-3-available-today/

As of November 2016:

We’re thrilled with the response and engagement we’ve seen from the community with more than 210 million hours of gameplay logged

Previous milestones:

August 18th 2016 - 145M hours

June 28th 2016 - 100M hours

When you have to fu**ing break the usage of your system into hours to make it look bigger is clear that something is wrong.

Only MS who has been greatly criticized for doing that crap can do so.

210 million hours in 1 freaking year,only MS can make that look freaking great and only true blind fanboys go alone with it.

20 million users X 10 hours = 200 millions hours

That means that in 1 year each xbox one owner played and average or 10 hours of xbox 360 games..

10 damn hours in 365 days you can clearly see how pathetic and sad that is compare to any game,hell i have put more on Paragon beta than most lemmings have on 360 backward compatibility.

The reason the thread in neogaf is call like it is,is because MS own freaking numbers show how little xbox one owners play 360 games.

10 hours x 20 million users = 200 million hours the average xbox one gamer don't even bother.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50562 Posts

This thread is embarrassing on so many levels for both factions. Jeez guys.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

I find it sad that almost 50% of the time lems don't even play games on their console. Instead they are watching Netflix and TV. The lack of games is a serious problem on the Bone, no wonder lems have so much free time to troll forums and bash PS4 lol.

And yet cows troll far more than lems, sheep or hermits.

Guess you're saying

A) cows don't have any games

B) cows are so pathetic they'd rather troll forums that play on their PS4s

C) they hate other consoles more than they love their own so they'd rather troll

Could also be D) all of the above

Going by your posting history I'd pick D

Is that why you're in every PSVR thread trolling and crying despite not owning one?

Way to own yourself Kingbutthurt but you are only convincing yourself and your fellow lem trolls. I hardly spend any time in Flopio threads because I consider it a joke and figure it's not worth my time. You however are in every PSVR thread on this forum. Who is the troll now lem?

Nice selfownage, if we didn't have your post history to look at your shitty post would almost be convincing but unfortunately for you we do have your post history. You're a well known troll that will rather spend time trolling a thread for a device he doesn't own or plan to own than play games.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 tormentos
@Pedro said:

And yet no of the fannies are addressing the fact that Sony has an entire business that is dedicated soley for BC, that being PSNow. If BC was such a non profitable and meaningless venture PSNow would cease to exist. But its still here.

Yes and netflix is Blu-ray and DVD backward compatibility right?

PS Now is not BC is a rental service much like it was blockbuster,gamefly or your average rent center,you don't own those games in any way,you pay to rent them and nothing more.

and they work regardless of you owning a PS3 or never owned one,on hardware that is not even gaming related.

Oh did i mention that MS also has a service like PS Now? It include few xbox one games and most of which it offer are in deed 360 games.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@quadknight said:
@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

I find it sad that almost 50% of the time lems don't even play games on their console. Instead they are watching Netflix and TV. The lack of games is a serious problem on the Bone, no wonder lems have so much free time to troll forums and bash PS4 lol.

And yet cows troll far more than lems, sheep or hermits.

Guess you're saying

A) cows don't have any games

B) cows are so pathetic they'd rather troll forums that play on their PS4s

C) they hate other consoles more than they love their own so they'd rather troll

Could also be D) all of the above

Going by your posting history I'd pick D

Is that why you're in every PSVR thread trolling and crying despite not owning one?

Way to own yourself Kingbutthurt but you are only convincing yourself and your fellow lem trolls. I hardly spend any time in Flopio threads because I consider it a joke and figure it's not worth my time. You however are in every PSVR thread on this forum. Who is the troll now lem?

Nice selfownage, if we didn't have your post history to look at your shitty post would almost be convincing but unfortunately for you we do have your post history. You're a well known troll that will rather spend time trolling a thread for a device he doesn't own or plan to own than play games.

So PSVR threads == all threads? Cows troll, that means you quack, in every thread. Crying about the X1, that most of you don't own, or down playing features you don't have. I go into PSVR threads to educate you cows claiming it's a success because it's so expensive. I know it hurts you because someone is praising shit selling Sony peripherals but facts are facts.

Hahahaha that a joke quack? You're always in X1 threads and even when the thread is about Sony you still bring up the X1. It's such a joke that's it's all you think about. I call it fear.

I'm educating quack, you're trolling and scared. It's ok quack cause I'd be too if I was using the PS4 vs X1 graphics advantage all gen long only to have the Scorpio put the PS4 back in it's place graphically.

Funny you say that pot............

Actually, I had plans on buying one but seeing as the games are weak and I owned the OR I saw no need. Maybe when Sony releases a console powerful enough to not make people sick while using it's shit selling peripheral. It's a good thing you only post about the PS4 huh quack...cause you don't troll at all......oh wait, trolling is all you do.....POT.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By tormentos

@Pedro said:

Care to show me how you can have a 6000% increase from nothing. I will wait for your voodoo math to play out.

Oh here comes mister hypocrite taking what i say totally literal.

If the game was selling no copies and increase 6000% how much would that account to?

Do you have any chart proving the game was moving 20k a month and all of the sudden increased 6,000%?

This reminded me when the wii u sales increased 700% for the release of wind waker HD,that some fanboys saw it as a huge increase when in reality the Wii U was selling dirt so when those sales increased a 700% grow was achieve but in reality the 700% number was meaningless when the Wii U was selling nothing.

The same applies here,when you or Kvally find me sales for RDR in recent months before the increase that show the game was selling you will have a point,other wise you fanboys are grasping badly and holding to a meaningless %.

@kingtito said:

Cows gonna cow. A free feature, no matter how little use it gets, is still a free feature and a bonus. The fact that X1 owners get it for free while PS4 owners have to pay for remakes, remasters and for streaming just shows how butthurt you all really are. The fear of Scorpio and pain of having to pay for BC has finally brought the cows down to their breaking points hahaha it's very amusing to see.

The only reason you can't play Halo1,2,3 and 4 on BC is because MS sell you a collection by hypocrite friend..

https://news.xbox.com/2017/02/28/introducing-xbox-game-pass/

And this is MS gamepass hypocrite which is mostly composed of xbox 360 games for a monthly fee..lol

You look like a loser trying to troll people with the so call fear of scorpio meanwhile we laugh at the certain failure of it..lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 kingtito

@tormentos said:

@kingtito said:

Cows gonna cow. A free feature, no matter how little use it gets, is still a free feature and a bonus. The fact that X1 owners get it for free while PS4 owners have to pay for remakes, remasters and for streaming just shows how butthurt you all really are. The fear of Scorpio and pain of having to pay for BC has finally brought the cows down to their breaking points hahaha it's very amusing to see.

The only reason you can't play Halo1,2,3 and 4 on BC is because MS sell you a collection by hypocrite friend..

https://news.xbox.com/2017/02/28/introducing-xbox-game-pass/

And this is MS gamepass hypocrite which is mostly composed of xbox 360 games for a monthly fee..lol

You look like a loser trying to troll people with the so call fear of scorpio meanwhile we laugh and the certain failure or it..lol

X1 has 300 BC games owners can play for free. How many does the PS4 have? That's what I thought

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 tormentos

@kingtito said:

X1 has 300 BC games owners can play for free. How many does the PS4 have? That's what I thought

Yes which is compose of mostly indies and arcade games and very few retail games,you can't play some of the most popular games on the platform and the great majority is unplayable.

Yes but sony didn't use backward compatibility but if PS Now was BC it sure would be owning the xbox one version by a landslide PS Now has way more games and full retail games.

But then again is so nice to see that you completely ignore my true point you are a hypocrite and you don't complain when crap happen on the xbox side,like i just showed..hahahahaa...

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 kingtito

@tormentos said:
@kingtito said:

Yes which is compose of mostly indies and arcade games and very few retail games,you can't play some of the most popular games on the platform and the great majority is unplayable.

Yes but sony didn't use backward compatibility but if PS Now was BC it sure would be owning the xbox one version by a landslide PS Now has way more games and full retail games.

But then again is so nice to see that you completely ignore my true point you are a hypocrite and you don't complain when crap happen on the xbox side,like i just showed..hahahahaa...

What does it matter what games you non game non PS4 owning cow? It's up to the devs to make them BC but at least there's a choice. What choice do cows have? Not you since you'd have to own a PS4 in order to have choices.

So you're saying a paid service is better than free? Hahahahah well good thing for you PSNow works on other devices since you not owning a PS4 excludes you from being able to play on it.

And you missed the point of you not owning a PS4, X1 or capable gaming PC. Why are you even here?

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#212 Primorandomguy
Member since 2014 • 3368 Posts

Ok two arguments I just really don't get.

1.) "Who wants to go back and play old games? I have new games to play." So I'm supposed to believe you have played every game from last gen, and beat it? I love having BC on my X1 because it not only gives me a chance to play games I never played, or put much time in, but it also gives me a chance to play my favorites again like Bayonetta, or ME2. Like someone previously said, is retro gaming not a thing now? Everyone likes going back and playing old games they love.

2.) "I don't need BC, that's what I keep my old consoles for " So consoles don't break? Stop working? Slow down? And how in the hell could you not like the convenience of having all your games from 2 or 3 generations on one console? I still have my 360 but guess what.. I don't want to deal with plugging and unplugging cords all the time. Plus my 360 is old and runs really slow, PLUS it doesn't have wifi! I couldn't even play online ifI wanted to, luckily X1 BC makes it simple to jump on a 360 game and play online, with 360 or other X1 BC users. I will never understand those 2 arguments. I hope I clearly explained why.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 QuadKnight

@kingtito: Except Kingbutthurt I'm not in every Xflop thread. In fact, I rarely post in them. You're in way more PSVR threads than I'm in xflop threads. ? Try again butthurt clown, your post history exposes you.

"? Bu but but I'm not crying in PSVR threads" lol

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 kingtito

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: Except Kingbutthurt I'm not in every Xflop thread. In fact, I rarely post in them. You're in way more PSVR threads than I'm in xflop threads. ? Try again butthurt clown, your post history exposes you.

"? Bu but but I'm not crying in PSVR threads" lol

You don't have to lie to kick it kid.....we all know you troll X1 threads on the reg. Your posting history proves it.

Just say no quack...it's messing with your natural brain function

PSVR threads are a recent trend, you trolling X1 threads AND constantly trashing it in threads that have nothing to do with it you in a nutshell with the emphasis on "nut"

Educating son, but you wouldn't know the difference since a simple response by anyone other than a cow you consider to butthurt or trolling.

Have you heard the one where a company sold less than 1M units of a peripheral in 7-8 months on a system with 60M+ and they called it a success? Yeah cows are funny like that

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#215 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@tormentos: what is your gamertag?

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 kvally

@Heil68: indeed. I would call it rekt though. I almost feel bad for taking that can of whoop ass on a mod.

Who am I kidding, I don't feel bad. Kids these days.

DrRollinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 DrRollinstein
Member since 2016 • 1163 Posts

How is a poll like this even taken? Obviously BC wont be in use all of the time on someones main gaming console. But i just spent 80 hours beating New vegas on my One, and then immediately jumped to Fallout 4. So would i claim to not be playing anything on BC at that moment, even though i just sent 80 hours on it?

So really, how is this properly polled?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#218 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

The best BC this gen on consoles is The One.

Scorpio Cometh.

loe12k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 loe12k
Member since 2013 • 3465 Posts

Microsoft speaking some truth. Thread should be closed.

raugutcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 raugutcon
Member since 2014 • 5576 Posts

@kvally: like streaming ? You gotta pay for that ? Bu-bu-but I already got the game !

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#221  Edited By nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

This thread gave me lots of lolz...I just can't stop laughing

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

#222 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2951 Posts

So is this bogus or did the TV app really spank BC?

Honestly

The mother fn TV App

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@loe12k: So, basically, MS themselves admit their NPD pr regarding Live usage is just mad bullshit? Cool. Glad we cleared THAT up. . .

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

@kvally said:

@Heil68: indeed. I would call it rekt though.

Doesn't work , we all saw Wasdie out flank you and out philosiphize you.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 Shewgenja

Maybe Microsoft will tell us how many grenades have been thrown in Halo 5 or something. Statistics are fun, if meaningles now, according to Microsoft and its faithful flock.

lifelessablaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 lifelessablaze
Member since 2017 • 1066 Posts

Even if that data was accurate...it still doesn't matter. Should they stop making and releasing games with high graphical fidelity like Witcher 3 and Star Citizen on the PC just because most PC gamers play shitty looking games like Minecraft, WoW, CS?

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Primorandomguy

@Shewgenja: Why are you even in this thread crying? Does the fact that X1 have BC upset you that much? Grow up, they're pieces of plastic.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Shewgenja

@primorandomguy: Oh, hai der tough guy. No. It doesn't bother me in the least. This shit is hilarious =)

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 Primorandomguy

@Shewgenja: I went through this entire thread and didn't laugh once. It made me realize how much I've given up on these forums, and once again emphasised to me how cows have went off the deep end, and how they remind me of conservatives.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Shewgenja

@primorandomguy: When it comes to Gen 8, PS4 Madeit About Gaming Again.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Primorandomguy

@Shewgenja: The PS4 wasn't even a good console until this year.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Shewgenja

@primorandomguy: Ps4 has been winning for so long it's almost tired of winning. All I know is, if XBox doesn't show some exclusives this time around, we're gonna lock her up.

BigBadBully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2367 Posts

@Shewgenja: its pointless to hold onto old consoles. Some break, go out of production and etc..It shouldnt be just limited to having to resort to getting a PC. Console need to change with the times. Plus, it also makes going in on digital that much better. I have amassed a pretty huge library now on my xbox one with bc and current gen. Its a huge gain as im more likely to buy digital and dlc content for games i like knowing that i can for the most part return to on another console gen.

Yes, at xbox one launch bc wasnt an option and never really thought much about it. But after the bc update and seeing some old games and dlc crop up, its pretty cool having a wide range of old classic titles along with current gen.

Finally, it would be a nice feature if Sony does this moving forward with Ps4 games migrating to Ps5. Im most likely skipping out on Ps4 this gen, will be nice if I pick up a Ps5 and get the chance to play some ps4 games.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Primorandomguy

@Shewgenja: Winning in sales? Yeah. Games and updates? No, not until this year anyway. On my X1 I've found exclusive games on itI loved every year, except this year so far.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Shewgenja

@BigBadBully: @primorandomguy: All I know is, I've got enough games to build a big beautiful wall. When I got PSVR, it just got ten feet taller.

@BigBadBully It would make far more sense to me if posters like yourself and others would cease with the false equivelence. I know you didn't make this argument but a whole lot of "Team X" have been asking the question of what would people say if Sony had BC. . . And that is precisely what the PS3 had at launch. These same people's heads spin if they were asked why they didn't buy a ps3 at launch. But let's take it a step further, because you did drag PC into this...

How is PCs ability to play games all the way back to the 1990s in any way shape or form even in the same sentence as selectively preconditioned software emulation that needs a thumbs up from the respective publisher for only games from the most previous generation? The answer is it's not. What XBone has is a shadow of backwards compatibility. In fact, it has been a complete charade that it has become acceptable in this forum for it to be called backwards compatibility. Several of these cherry plucked games even run worse than they did on the original hardware for pete's sake.

You guys have spent two years waving strips of beef jerky at us talking about how good steak is. As these usage stats show, it's probably time we ALL stop with the fairy tales.

Primorandomguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Primorandomguy

@Shewgenja: Actually most games on BC run better than their 360 counter part now.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By QuadKnight

@kingtito: Your butthurt essays and meltdowns in this thread and PSVR threads say tell the whole story. You write paragraphs and pages worthy of butthurt and tears about products you claim not to care about. Your post history is very clear and open compared to mine. ? You're butthurt and obsessed with PS4 because it's destroying your precious FlopBone this gen.

"?No I'm not butthurt, it is you! Xbone is the bestest evar!!!1" LMAO KingButthurt, never change.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@Sam3231 said:

So is this bogus or did the TV app really spank BC?

Honestly

The mother fn TV App

This chart is wrong.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#239  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@ArchoNils2 said:
@kvally said:

Oh snap, a Sony fan just rekt themself! LOL. They said nobody plays games on Xbox One and Xbox One has no games. The vast majority of people are playing Xbox One games on the Xbox One, lol. Nothing like a good dosage of REKT UP yo!

Playing xOne game son it barely makes 50% ... That's really sad for a gaming system. ~44% of all time spent on an xOne is outside of games

For 1 million people LOL The console also has HDMI pass through. Nobody I know with the X1 uses it like other devices. Switch TV input and turn on console. Why would we? My console turns on and off my TV, cable box, and is a DVR. Its always on so those percentages are taking into account the multifunctioning of the console and not always playing a game.

@xxyetixx said:

Not too bad I suppose, out of the almost Million "active" Xbox live users surveyed they actually tried a BC game, so take that times the other 20-24 million other Xbox users and the number goes up even more. I've maybe played 2-3 hours tops of any BC games. I want to go back and play quite a few, but like the vast majority I'm playing newer releases games. There really hasn't been long enough of a dry spell for me to go back and revisit 360 games. Although with game pass that might change

Its really funny. Nobody EVER said you buy a new system to play old games. But having the option is better than the option PS4 gives me for my backlog of PS3 games. Paying Sony to stream them. There is absolutely no negative to BC on a console. I do not want to keep old systems stacking up in storage. Some of you do and God's speed. I am thankful for MS' stance that "your games go forward with you".

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@spitfire-six: No one has provided any data to contradict the study. In fact the data provided by Microsoft when they claim only 210 M hours per year are used on BC seems to confirm it. 210 M is actually a pretty low percentage of total play time.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#241  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@loe12k said:

Damage control from a company known for consciously misleading the public about their console,

All he said was it was inaccurate (which can imply various things) and didn't respond when Kyle Orland tweeted back at him

Accept the reality, loe12k! Xbone users don't spend much time playing X360 games. BC NEVER was a big thing and it won't be as you, Xbone fans thinks it is. BC also didn't pushed Xbone sales in any way.

Spitfire-Six

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Spitfire-Six
Member since 2014 • 1378 Posts

@pinkanimal said:

@spitfire-six: No one has provided any data to contradict the study. In fact the data provided by Microsoft when they claim only 210 M hours per year are used on BC seems to confirm it. 210 M is actually a pretty low percentage of total play time.

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/808729918926454784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg247.com%2F2016%2F12%2F14%2Fnearly-50-of-xbox-one-owners-play-backwards-compatible-games-says-spencer%2F

Aside from this, the way this data was collected is garbage . Scraping public api's for usage data will never be as accurate as actual telemetry. Not to mention we dont know how they determined usage and they dont know how the Xbox reports usage.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By mowgly1

@spitfire-six said:
@pinkanimal said:

Aside from this, the way this data was collected is garbage . Scraping public api's for usage data will never be as accurate as actual telemetry. Not to mention we dont know how they determined usage and they dont know how the Xbox reports usage.

It's not! You should read this :

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239433072&postcount=730

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239460649&postcount=837

The data here is fine. You can take issue with the conclusions others draw from it, like I do to some degree. I have nothing but respect for MS's BC efforts. But dismissing the data is self defeating.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=239467025&postcount=920

Well, i trust him.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 tormentos

@kingtito said:

What does it matter what games you non game non PS4 owning cow? It's up to the devs to make them BC but at least there's a choice. What choice do cows have? Not you since you'd have to own a PS4 in order to have choices.

So you're saying a paid service is better than free? Hahahahah well good thing for you PSNow works on other devices since you not owning a PS4 excludes you from being able to play on it.

And you missed the point of you not owning a PS4, X1 or capable gaming PC. Why are you even here?

Oh there he goes running to hide on lies,if i don't own a PS4 you don't own an xbox one..hahhaaha

The choice you have is a broken one,with few games being supported.

Oh really isn't that what you hypocrite lemmings claim about live last gen? PSN was free live cost money,so how was live better vs PSN but PS Now isn't vs the broken crap you call BC.?

Ps Now work on many devices,and like i already stated if i don't own a PS4 you don't own an xbox one,you don't talk about games here for any platform all you do is cry about cows and complain because cows don't share your vision of greatness of the xbox one..hahahaha

@kvally said:

@tormentos: what is your gamertag?

My gamertag is for my friends not for you clown.

@loe12k said:

Oh really what are the numbers then.?

Hahahahaaa

210 million hours in its first year paint a grim picture,that is like 10 hours of gameplay per xbox one player in 365 days,not daily in 365 days xbox one owners played 10 hours total.

If is MS own numbers which confirm how sad it is..

@spitfire-six said:

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/808729918926454784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg247.com%2F2016%2F12%2F14%2Fnearly-50-of-xbox-one-owners-play-backwards-compatible-games-says-spencer%2F

Stop your tears MS own numbers confirm it.

210 million hours in 1 year.

10 hours of play X 20 million xbox one owners = 200 million hours..

Since you claim 50% of the userbase use it that means.

20 hours of gameplay X 10 million users = 200 million hours.

Basically what those xbox one owners played the services was for a gran total of 20 hour in 365 which is a joke,in 365 days they played 20 hours.

MS own numbers confirm it.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

I'm not sure how or why their BC can be held up as a criticism of MS - it's not perfect for sure, but it's improving. I've never played any AC or Dragon Age so I'll enjoy checking them out this month with GwG as well. Quite how this is a bad thing I really don't know... Hey ho

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 kvally

@Heil68: nah the poor kid got rekt and caught lying with his pants down.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By kvally
@mowgly1 said:
@spitfire-six said:
@pinkanimal said:

The data here is fine. You can take issue with the conclusions others draw from it, like I do to some degree. I have nothing but respect for MS's BC efforts. But dismissing the data is self defeating.

Well, i trust him.

Of course you trust one of the random posters at Sonygaf, lol. I think MS knows more than a random forum poster about their own statistics. Nice job lol.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 kvally

@loe12k said:

Oh shit dude, Sony fans JUST GOT REKT!

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

@kvally said:
@loe12k said:

Oh shit dude, Sony fans JUST GOT REKT!

Poo cows..

Lol :P

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By mowgly1

@kvally said:
@mowgly1 said:
@spitfire-six said:
@pinkanimal said:

Well, i trust him.

Of course you trust one of the random posters at Sonygaf, lol. I think MS knows more than a random forum poster about their own statistics. Nice job lol.

Sure, it's a random poster. You don't know who is he. Let's say one who has bunch of friends in devs community and who works on game for Scorpio too. I'm pretty sure he has some insight on this, OTHERWISE he wouldn't mentioned that.