speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#451  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet: you didn't read the new article?

Sad

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#452  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13665 Posts

@quadknight said:
@tormentos said:

9 pages in such a short time..hahahahaa

Lemmings are really bitter about this news.

My dear lemmings,MS just confirmed that YOU barely play one of the most hyped features (even in broken form) over the PS4.

500 million hours is pathetic and very low,32 hours of 360 gameplay in 19 months of backward compatibility per player is very low and show most of you don't even use that feature at all half the user base barely use it and the other half doesn't even use it at all.

I think it is about time to let this one go,it was destine to be that way the PS3 had more than 5,000 games by backward compatibility including some of the best games ever created day 1,and lemmings simply didn't care and for 3 years claim the PS3 had no games.

So i think it is time to let it go Arstechnica article is right few use the feature and MS own numbers confirm it.

? They claim they aren't upset but they are fully mobilized in here to damage control. 9 pages of pure butthurt and damage control lol. All this time hyping a feature they never use. Very typical of the Xbone this gen, the damn thing is a dust collector and even BC can't save it from mediocrity.

Lems:

At least they have their $499 graphics card upgrade coming in November. That's exciting :-P.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#453 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

Biggest applause came from the OG Xbox announcement of BC so just as I said in this thread, somebody got wind of this announcement and this thread was nothing more than preemptive DC and it failed miserably. Good stuff. :P

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#454 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Biggest applause came from the OG Xbox announcement of BC so just as I said in this thread, somebody got wind of this announcement and this thread was nothing more than preemptive DC and it failed miserably. Good stuff. :P

The announcement was really the one thing that got me interested in their system. If it works like I think it does then I finally have a reason to get a One.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#455 SecretPolice

@LegatoSkyheart said:
@SecretPolice said:

The announcement was really the one thing that got me interested in their system. If it works like I think it does then I finally have a reason to get a One.

Coolness and yeah, it would be so sweet if somehow the OG games run and look almost, almost like they were new games to boot. There's some mighty fine OG Xbox games and seeing as I haven't had that system hooked up for a decade or more, being able to just pop a game into X1X and play them with a fresh coat of paint and super steady fps would be awesome. :D

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#456 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@SecretPolice: it's easy to generate applause when you bury the expectations 6 feet under...

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#457 LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

@SecretPolice: I'm more interested in them Opening the servers back up.

I'd be willing to buy an X if that means I can play CvS2 online.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#458  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@SecretPolice said:

Cannot wait to see Jade Empire, NGB, Fable which I own digitally on 360, to show up on my download list. Then there are my discs of KOTOR, Crimson Skies etc. I cant wait to not use my BC LMAO

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#459 SecretPolice

@pinkanimal said:

@SecretPolice: it's easy to generate applause when you bury the expectations 6 feet under...

:P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#460 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

This on top of an utterly botched E3 showing. Lems/MS are done.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#461 speedfog

@reduc_ab_ said:

This on top of an utterly botched E3 showing. Lems/MS are done.

Another one that didn't read the following article.

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#462 NeonicTrash
Member since 2010 • 549 Posts

Has TORMENTOS come back and admitted he was wrong for buying into this bullshit study?

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/06/correction-undercounted-usage-data-in-our-xbox-unleashed-analysis/?comments=1

"incomplete estimates ...

... does not reflect a complete account of recent usage sessions ...

... vastly underestimate total usage times ...

... an order of magnitude lower than the actual per-app usage rates and times ...

... The "My Games and Apps" section of the Xbox One was used by 71 percent of Xbox One players during our sample, according to Microsoft, not the approximately 6.3 percent shown by our data"

Xbox haters jumped all over this BS study, 10 pages later...I haven't read anything since the RETRACTION/CORRECTION came out, but I bet most of them are nowhere to be found...

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#463 NeonicTrash

@tormentos said:
@spitfire-six said:

Did you guys see the follow up article ?

Correction: Undercounted usage data in our Xbox Unleashed analysis

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/06/correction-undercounted-usage-data-in-our-xbox-unleashed-analysis/

Yes and it look like total damage control after MS lawyers got in touch with them..hahahaa

500 million hours = abysmal for 1 year and 7 months.

There you are...you actually showed up, and managed a 2 sentence nonsense post to explain away your revealed idiocy and trolling based on unreliable information you've been going on with for most of this thread.

Yeah...lawyers got an independently run site's writer to voluntarily admit he was wrong and had bad and incomplete information. They MADE him tell the truth.

How do we get YOU to tell the TRUTH?

And now MS improving BC even more, resurrecting the 6th gen of gaming. Matching the multi gen BC PS3 fat had, that Sony couldn't offer for less than 599, and then took away.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@NeonicTrash said:

Has TORMENTOS come back and admitted he was wrong for buying into this bullshit study?

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/06/correction-undercounted-usage-data-in-our-xbox-unleashed-analysis/?comments=1

... an order of magnitude lower than the actual per-app usage rates and times ...

... The "My Games and Apps" section of the Xbox One was used by 71 percent of Xbox One players during our sample, according to Microsoft, not the approximately 6.3 percent shown by our data"

Xbox haters jumped all over this BS study, 10 pages later...I haven't read anything since the RETRACTION/CORRECTION came out, but I bet most of them are nowhere to be found...

Do you expect anything different out of fanboys?

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465 speedfog

@NeonicTrash said:

Would love to see those reactions, obviously all dodging this thread now like the plague, or going simple off topic.

A new thread would've been nice.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#466 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@HalcyonScarlet said:
@quadknight said:
@tormentos said:

9 pages in such a short time..hahahahaa

Lemmings are really bitter about this news.

My dear lemmings,MS just confirmed that YOU barely play one of the most hyped features (even in broken form) over the PS4.

500 million hours is pathetic and very low,32 hours of 360 gameplay in 19 months of backward compatibility per player is very low and show most of you don't even use that feature at all half the user base barely use it and the other half doesn't even use it at all.

I think it is about time to let this one go,it was destine to be that way the PS3 had more than 5,000 games by backward compatibility including some of the best games ever created day 1,and lemmings simply didn't care and for 3 years claim the PS3 had no games.

So i think it is time to let it go Arstechnica article is right few use the feature and MS own numbers confirm it.

? They claim they aren't upset but they are fully mobilized in here to damage control. 9 pages of pure butthurt and damage control lol. All this time hyping a feature they never use. Very typical of the Xbone this gen, the damn thing is a dust collector and even BC can't save it from mediocrity.

Lems:

At least they have their $499 graphics card upgrade coming in November. That's exciting :-P.

? Lems are masochists.

NeonicTrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#467 NeonicTrash

Analysis DEBUNKED...not only has not one Sony fanboy come to admit he was wrong based on clarifying info...we have multiple replies here of continued trolling of posters who don't even know the retraction was posted cause they stopped actually reading the thread.

This thread should never die.