When whites are a minority by 2044, what will happen in America?

• 147 results
Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23917 Posts
@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

While you can argue the word isnt exactly correct, I still find the US to engage in rather exploitative realtions with countries in these continents (and subcontinents).

But most of the blame for these regions troubles do not fall on the US, but rather, Europe. When we carved up the regions to suit our own needs, dividing the countries not by people, but by resources. Which has caused so much suffering in the long term.

And then there are the regime changes. Replacing democratically elected leaders with religious fanatics for more resources...

Either way, SilentChief seems to blame these countries failings mostly on them. When it was us europeans are the ones who set them up in conditions that doomed them to fail, to begin with. And attempts for these people to modernize has been curbed, over our greed.

Edit: Removed some pictures because the US isnt entirely to blame for that.

Curious where do you think these countries would be without European intervention ?

Better off with a high degree of certainty. Both me and Br0kenrabbit have explained why. Feel free to reread it.

In Africa's case, we may have seen more countries in africa beginning industrialization and more being industrialized as of today. In the middle east borders would have been drawn entirely differently, such as a proper Kurdistan, and other things that could have prevented a lot of internal conflict.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6868 Posts
@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

While you can argue the word isnt exactly correct, I still find the US to engage in rather exploitative realtions with countries in these continents (and subcontinents).

But most of the blame for these regions troubles do not fall on the US, but rather, Europe. When we carved up the regions to suit our own needs, dividing the countries not by people, but by resources. Which has caused so much suffering in the long term.

And then there are the regime changes. Replacing democratically elected leaders with religious fanatics for more resources...

Either way, SilentChief seems to blame these countries failings mostly on them. When it was us europeans are the ones who set them up in conditions that doomed them to fail, to begin with. And attempts for these people to modernize has been curbed, over our greed.

Edit: Removed some pictures because the US isnt entirely to blame for that.

Curious where do you think these countries would be without European intervention ?

Better off with a high degree of certainty. Both me and Br0kenrabbit have explained why. Feel free to reread it.

In Africa's case, we may have seen more countries in africa beginning industrialization and more being industrialized as of today. In the middle east borders would have been drawn entirely differently, such as a proper Kurdistan, and other things that could have prevented a lot of internal conflict.

Yea i would have to disagree.

With all this talk of imperialism, neither of you mentioned various African civilizations attempt at imperialism ? They were even successful for a short time. It seems everyone has tried it the European's were just better at it.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 0

#153 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Nothing will change, life will continue to go on and people who cheer or chastise this mantra are really bizarre.

joementia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#154 joementia
Member since 2022 • 193 Posts

It's rather a stupid point, since biracial/multiracial people are growing in number. I suspect that we will continue to progress to a multiracial society. It's just the nutjobs on the right and left that seem to see only identity. Most other people will probably just get on with their lives.