When whites are a minority by 2044, what will happen in America?

• 147 results
Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6868 Posts
@Maroxad said:

The thing is, a term like white is mostly exclusionary while something like black and hispanic are inclusionary. So-called Whites are becoming a "minority" because they continue to gatekeep themselves.

Race is an unscientific concept, and certain people's obsession with is beyond ridiculous.

@HoolaHoopMan said:

What a moron. Seriously, you can't write this sh*t.

And yet he will continue to deny being racist and a conspiracy theorist. Or attempt to deflect when he gets accused. Or find some twisted way to spin it.

Nothing I linked was a conspiracy theory. Nice try though.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

The thing is, a term like white is mostly exclusionary while something like black and hispanic are inclusionary. So-called Whites are becoming a "minority" because they continue to gatekeep themselves.

Race is an unscientific concept, and certain people's obsession with is beyond ridiculous.

@HoolaHoopMan said:

And yet he will continue to deny being racist and a conspiracy theorist. Or attempt to deflect when he gets accused. Or find some twisted way to spin it.

Let the record show: At this time silentchief has proclaimed that replacement theory is a problem, and NOT a conspiracy theory pushed by racists.

Bookmark it when people disregard his opinion in future topics.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Silentchief
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@silentchief: get over it dude. Nobody cares about your color when they come to USA. They sure as hell aren't immigrating here bc of white people. The reason is only one thing, and thats money, opportunities, freedom, quality of life. If US was majority black people, nothing would change in terms of immigration. People would still want to immigrate here in droves. Do you see many people wanting to immigrate to Russia, Ukraine or any of the other eastern European countries?? No, they're literally shitholes, and nobody willingly goes there. So it's not about your whiteness or culture at all.

Besides that, North America has always been a land of immigrants. The natives were here first, then came the British, blacks, Hispanics, Italians, Indians, Chinese, etc etc. The demographics of North America are constantly changing.

Jesus christ you are delusional. The left constantly bitches about race. It's all they talk about. Look at he nations where most immigrants migrate to. It's US and western Europe. You won't find a single nation in Africa or Asia or anywhere where that's the case. Would the US be what it is if it was majority black? Do you have a single nation that is majority black to compare us too? You live in a fantasy land.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@silentchief: so where are all the Russian immigrants? It's a white country with white culture. I don't see many colored people wanting to go over there? Nobody wants to go to that shit hole and experience the so called amazing whiteness over there.

Ask any immigrant how interested they are going to Ukraine, Russia, Poland, etc. It's probably on a list somewhere between China and a piece of turd. So much for white supremacy.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Silentchief

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@silentchief: so where are all the Russian immigrants? It's a white country with white culture. I don't see many colored people wanting to go over there? Nobody wants to go to that shit hole and experience the so called amazing whiteness over there.

Ask any immigrant how interested they are going to Ukraine, Russia, Poland, etc. It's probably on a list somewhere between China and a piece of turd. So much for white supremacy.

Reality check

Of the top 10 nations immigrants choose to go to 7 out of 10 are predominantly white. Why are you denying basic facts that's a Google search away?

It's not about white supremacy. But immigrants have no problem going to those places and bitching about how things aren't inclusive enough. They wouldn't dare do that in a nation that isn't predominantly white.

As for your Eastern Europe example you can blame Russia for those places being a shithole although Poland is actually pretty nice.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23034 Posts

@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

You were literally citing the conspiracy theory being propagated in the other thread, lol.

What I linked wasn't a conspiracy theory. Talk about being a moron. Click the link next time.

You linked simple statistical demographic changes. You stated a conspiracy theory that immigrants are being brought in to replace the white electorate.

Which is worse. A link citing a racist conspiracy theory can be construed as a mistake you didn't fully read or understand. A racist conspiracy theory in your own words from your own mouth indicates comprehension and belief.

You do see that that's worse, right?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#57 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17859 Posts

@silentchief said:

Reality check

Of the top 10 nations immigrants choose to go to 7 out of 10 are predominantly white. Why are you denying basic facts that's a Google search away?

It's not about white supremacy. But immigrants have no problem going to those places and bitching about how things aren't inclusive enough. They wouldn't dare do that in a nation that isn't predominantly white.

As for your Eastern Europe example you can blame Russia for those places being a shithole although Poland is actually pretty nice.

Someone doesn't understand post-war economics and why Europe came out on top.

You do realize that after WW1, the ME and Africa were intentionally divided up in such a way as to ensure internal strife within those countries so they wouldn't be a threat to Europe, right? Or did you miss that part?

And Central and South America are just political shitholes. There's no excuse.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Silentchief

@mattbbpl said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

You were literally citing the conspiracy theory being propagated in the other thread, lol.

What I linked wasn't a conspiracy theory. Talk about being a moron. Click the link next time.

You linked simple statistical demographic changes. You stated a conspiracy theory that immigrants are being brought in to replace the white electorate.

Which is worse. A link citing a racist conspiracy theory can be construed as a mistake you didn't fully read or understand. A racist conspiracy theory in your own words from your own mouth indicates comprehension and belief.

I didn't state the conspiracy theory. I asked what it was.

Whites are being replaced one way or the other. That is a fact. The theory is how and why it's happening.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 mattbbpl

@silentchief said:
@mattbbpl said:

Whites are being replaced one way or the other. That is a fact. The theory is how and why it's happening.

Let's review, shall we?

Silent said: That immigrants will be brought in to replace the white electorate? That's not even a theory it's a basic known fact verified by all census data.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Silentchief

@br0kenrabbit said:
@silentchief said:

Reality check

Someone doesn't understand post-war economics and why Europe came out on top.

You do realize that after WW1, the ME and Africa were intentionally divided up in such a way as to ensure internal strife within those countries so they wouldn't be a threat to Europe, right? Or did you miss that part?

And Central and South America are just political shitholes. There's no excuse.

I'd hate to tell you but Africa has had every opportunity to be successful. They have a wealth of natural resources. They are where they are due to political corruption. Look up the history of Liberia. Blaming it on Europe is disingenuous and you can blame China for their current debt not Europe or the US.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 br0kenrabbit

@silentchief said:

I'd hate to tell you but Africa has had every opportunity to be successful. They have a wealth of natural resources. They are where they are due to political corruption. Look up the history of Liberia. Blaming it on Europe is disingenuous and you can blame China for their current debt not Europe or the US.

You're still not getting it.

When you draw two or more groups of people who can't live with each other into the same country on purpose, and then actively work to inspire division, what exactly do you expect to happen?

Roses won't grow in piss.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Silentchief

@mattbbpl said:
@silentchief said:
@mattbbpl said:

Let's review, shall we?

Silent said: That immigrants will be brought in to replace the white electorate? That's not even a theory it's a basic known fact verified by all census data.

What direction do Latinos typically vote?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Silentchief
@br0kenrabbit said:
@silentchief said:

You're still not getting it.

When you draw two or more groups of people who can't live with each other into the same country on purpose, and then actively work to inspire division, what exactly do you expect to happen?

Roses won't grow in piss.

But how long does that last till you figure out how to work through it? At some point you have to have some accountability.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 HoolaHoopMan

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Why are you so concerned with white people being a minority? Are you afraid that perhaps America doesn't treat minorities correctly? If I'm to follow GOP and conservative logic, there is no racism, there is no barrier to entry based on your skin color whatsoever. So white people should have NO PROBLEM becoming a minority.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 mattbbpl

@silentchief said:
@mattbbpl said:

Let's review, shall we?

Doubling down on the conspiracy theory, I see.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 br0kenrabbit

@silentchief said:

But how long does that last till you figure out how to work through it? At some point you have to have some accountability.

They can't because we keep fucking things up for them. Check out US African Policy during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s. Check this guy out who The Heritage Foundation and US official policy supported: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Savimbi

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8222 Posts

@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@silentchief: get over it dude. Nobody cares about your color when they come to USA. They sure as hell aren't immigrating here bc of white people. The reason is only one thing, and thats money, opportunities, freedom, quality of life. If US was majority black people, nothing would change in terms of immigration. People would still want to immigrate here in droves. Do you see many people wanting to immigrate to Russia, Ukraine or any of the other eastern European countries?? No, they're literally shitholes, and nobody willingly goes there. So it's not about your whiteness or culture at all.

Besides that, North America has always been a land of immigrants. The natives were here first, then came the British, blacks, Hispanics, Italians, Indians, Chinese, etc etc. The demographics of North America are constantly changing.

Jesus christ you are delusional. The left constantly bitches about race. It's all they talk about. Look at he nations where most immigrants migrate to. It's US and western Europe. You won't find a single nation in Africa or Asia or anywhere where that's the case. Would the US be what it is if it was majority black? Do you have a single nation that is majority black to compare us too? You live in a fantasy land.

I think both of you are half right.

@silentchief It is fact, people from *Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala* these types of places, this will be the majority of America in 80 years, at least if the current trends continue. So you are right on numbers. Black and White Americans aren't growing, while these people from south america are not only immigrating *both legally and illegally* in very large numbers. while also having the most babies. They will be the leading majority. I don't think this is a concentrated effort to replace white people in America, they are just trying to take advantage of Americas resources. On a logical level why wouldn't they? They are in a poor country and if they think they can cross into a very strong 1st world country and be allowed to stay they will risk everything to do that.

@blaznwiipspman1 I agree 100% the reason they are coming here for Americas money/resources. However disagree that it is not about Culture. This for sure has a lot to do with culture. Its not a about "whiteness" but it is about culture. Specifically its about American Culture. The laws and practices america has is just a more free world to live in compared to most places on this planet. Is it perfect, hell no, but its better than most. Those laws, government, and practices started with American culture. People who have had generations of their family here are going to be more ingrained into that American culture than people from Honduras, especially when you take into account the amount of people entering the country illegally. Those are the immigrants who will not assimilate. They are the ones that wont wave American flags but a Mexico flag. Many don't give a single shit about America, its laws, or its constitution Because like you said... they come for the money and and resources, not because they love America. As the Culture changes in America the politics will change with it. Politics are downstream from culture. Imo if someone wants to come live here they should at least know the bill of rights for ffs. But most have no clue and cant even speak English and just want resources. Nothing I'm saying is race based, but I'm a big believer that culture will have a huge impact on this country moving forward. People here in america, whether, white, hispanic, black asian, indian. If they are american-ized and been here several generations, they have a better understanding of how America works and more appreciation for the founding principles the country was built on.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Silentchief

@mattbbpl said:
@silentchief said:
@mattbbpl said:

Let's review, shall we?

Doubling down on the conspiracy theory, I see.

Latinos will replace whites as the majority and vote mostly Democrat. That's a fact....

Do Democrats try to get them over here for votes??? Well that's where the theory comes in.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Silentchief
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Why are you so concerned with white people being a minority? Are you afraid that perhaps America doesn't treat minorities correctly? If I'm to follow GOP and conservative logic, there is no racism, there is no barrier to entry based on your skin color whatsoever. So white people should have NO PROBLEM becoming a minority.

By the left logic there is racism and they want to displace those in power so they can take it for themselves. They don't want equality they want payback.

See how that works?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Silentchief

@br0kenrabbit said:
@silentchief said:

They can't because we keep fucking things up for them. Check out US African Policy during the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s. Check this guy out who The Heritage Foundation and US official policy supported: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Savimbi

It's generally a lesser of two evils situation. There wasn't a better alternative as bad as he may have been.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Silentchief
@sargentd said:
@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@silentchief It is fact, people from *Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala* these types of places, this will be the majority of America in 80 years, at least if the current trends continue. So you are right on numbers. Black and White Americans aren't growing, while these people from south america are not only immigrating *both legally and illegally* in very large numbers. while also having the most babies. They will be the leading majority. I don't think this is a concentrated effort to replace white people in America, they are just trying to take advantage of Americas resources. On a logical level why wouldn't they? They are in a poor country and if they think they can cross into a very strong 1st world country and be allowed to stay they will risk everything to do that.

@blaznwiipspman1 I agree 100% the reason they are coming here for Americas money/resources. However disagree that it is not about Culture. This for sure has a lot to do with culture. Its not a about "whiteness" but it is about culture. Specifically its about American Culture. The laws and practices america has is just a more free world to live in compared to most places on this planet. Is it perfect, hell no, but its better than most. Those laws, government, and practices started with American culture. People who have had generations of their family here are going to be more ingrained into that American culture than people from Honduras, especially when you take into account the amount of people entering the country illegally. Those are the immigrants who will not assimilate. They are the ones that wont wave American flags but a Mexico flag. Many don't give a single shit about America, its laws, or its constitution Because like you said... they come for the money and and resources, not because they love America. As the Culture changes in America the politics will change with it. Politics are downstream from culture. Imo if someone wants to come live here they should at least know the bill of rights for ffs. But most have no clue and cant even speak English and just want resources. Nothing I'm saying is race based, but I'm a big believer that culture will have a huge impact on this country moving forward. People here in america, whether, white, hispanic, black asian, indian. If they are american-ized and been here several generations, they have a better understanding of how America works and more appreciation for the founding principles the country was built on.

I'm not saying there coming over here because they want to go where the white people are. My point is the most desirable places to live on earth are predominantly white and they are the only ones that will listen to why they need to be more inclusive. Immigrants wouldn't dare pull that shit in China or Turkey.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SargentD
@The_Deepblue said:

Anyone who says, “Nothing will change” is probably white and naive. True white privilege is when the white person can say things like, “race and demographics don’t matter.” They believe it doesn’t matter because they don’t suffer the repercussions of being a minority. Other racial groups are very racially conscious, and a lot of them don’t exactly think highly of white people.

We will just have to humbly accept our new positions as minorities and second class citizens because no kind of Affirmative Action will be in our favor. We will have less representation in every area, and the majorities won’t care. They’ll deem it a just and right occurrence since our ancestors did so much colonizing. It’s gonna be an interesting world for ours kids.

Agree people saying "nothing will change" are full of it.

Disagree with this idea of the growing numbers of legal/illegal immigrants coming from south America, to then create some race based system to go against whites.. That's nonsense and not practical.

What they will do imo is try to influence politics to get free stuff. If the current trends continue as is, we will just become a very socialistic country. Most likely the constitution will eventually be obsolete. But I don't think there will be some race based attack on white people in America. It will just turn into Mexico 2.0 in 100 years.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By SargentD
@silentchief said:
@sargentd said:
@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I'm not saying there coming over here because they want to go where the white people are. My point is the most desirable places to live on earth are predominantly white and they are the only ones that will listen to why they need to be more inclusive. Immigrants wouldn't dare pull that shit in China or Turkey.

That's true, as much as white people get dragged for what they have done in the past. They did end up creating governments, economic systems, laws and allowed freedoms that made some of the greatest places to live in the world.

sure there was plenty of bad in the past (wars, colonialism), but that's not specifically a "white" thing. That was the world at the time. White people i think get dragged the most for that of the past because they so damn good at it, not because they were the only ones doing it.

Your right also that these western nations are some of the MOST accepting to immigration today compared to everywhere else.

Where places like China, India, Turkey, Guatemala will just throw your ass in a prison and forget about you. I do find it pretty hypocritical.

We take more legal immigrants in America than any other country in the world. The problem is the illegal immigrants are coming at a rate of 3-1 and I do think this is damaging for the country.

If America is to stay a strong nation it needs some cohesiveness behind being "American" from all people.

I do feel like America is being destroyed from the inside sometimes. With all these crooked politicians doing nothing but trying to extract what wealth/power they can from the country, then we have illegals trying to extract as much they can from the country. We get sold out across the world to china and NATO from our government. We have a population right now that will actually argue over if the constitution is good or not while our government is actively poking holes in it every day. Yeah its a mess.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 br0kenrabbit

@silentchief said:

It's generally a lesser of two evils situation. There wasn't a better alternative as bad as he may have been.

But that's the point. We put them in a 'lesser of two evils' situation on purpose. That's why the current national boundaries do not respect culture, language or religious division: that's intentional.

And that's my point.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 HoolaHoopMan

@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

By the left logic there is racism and they want to displace those in power so they can take it for themselves. They don't want equality they want payback.

See how that works?

F*ck, you're really bad at this. You're blatantly admitting that you're scared of being in a minority position because YOU KNOW that those in the passenger seat aren't treated equal.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By SargentD
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

See how that works?

F*ck, you're really bad at this. You're blatantly admitting that you're scared of being in a minority position because YOU KNOW that those in the passenger seat aren't treated equal.

He started off with "by the lefts logic."

My guess is silent does not follow the lefts logic. I get what he means. We have so much whiny spoiled people in this country that pretend they are being oppressed when the literally aren't. And these fruit loops, because they are obsessed with "systematic oppression" "patriarchy", from that perception they will feel justified in lashing out and being racists themselves towards their perceived "oppressor's"

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7271 Posts

@silentchief: Latinos are totally going to become majority Republican voters in the coming decades. They are largely a devout Christian group that repects the alpha-male mindset. The main reason they vote Democrat now is because Repulicans give off the impression they don't want them here.

Long term though, Latinos and Arabs are the future of the GOP.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By SargentD

@judaspete said:@silentchief: "Latinos are totally going to become majority Republican voters in the coming decades. They are largely a devout Christian group that repects the alpha-male mindset. The main reason they vote Democrat now is because Repulicans give off the impression they don't want them here.

Long term though, Latinos and Arabs are the future of the GOP."

no, they vote democrat for the free shit

Republicans will get the Cubans because their lives were destroyed by socialism so they don't fall for the, "get free shit" hook line sinker

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#80 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

i guess if you're afraid of becoming a minority, maybe you should have started treating minorities a little better.

you reap what you sow, dipshits

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@sargentd said:

A majority of federal aid goes to red areas. Funded by blue areas. I guess "free shit" is only bad when it's going to people you dislike.

"Socialism for me, but not for thee!"

This reminds me of that time you were against censorship unless it's against things you personally dislike.

@sargentd said:

Republicans will get the Cubans because their lives were destroyed by socialism so they don't fall for the, "get free shit" hook line sinker

There aren't many Democrats in office that are literal socialists. You're confusing this for democratic socialism, policy that 1st world countries better than USA use.

You aren't very well versed in politics are you?

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2138 Posts
@sargentd said:

also

@sargentd said:

that 100 billion will probably get sent to Ukraine because the government doesn't give a shit about us.

So the left is popular because it gives free shit, but at the same time the left is trash because they don't give any free shit to their own people? Which is it?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By SargentD

@rmpumper: just because they promise the free shit, doesn't mean they actually give it to them. But the lie is good enough to get the vote time after time.

How many Dems ran on free college, free healthcare and never did shit? Lol

But they HAVE given over 50 billion to Ukraine in aid and not one democrat voted against it, happened quick didn't even have to talk or think about it lololol

and only a handful of Republicans voted against it as well, because most Republicans are just as shit as the Democrats.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

There's no discrimination for minorities in America according to conservatives so I'm not sure why they are so upset at the idea of becoming a minority.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 blaznwiipspman1

@sargentd: I said it earlier, America is and always has been a land of immigrants. First the natives crossed the ice bridge during the last ice age long time ago, and there's records of nords and vikings too. It's all really interesting shit to be honest.

Its not like the natives were waving the American flag, or even the first settlers who are actually British. Most white people in America today are descended from retainers of the British monarchy. None of them gave a shit about America either. They were all waving the British flag. It was the original settlers great great grand kids who revolted against the queen. And honestly if the settlers who were mostly loyal to the queen were to know how their own descendents betrayed the monarchy, I doubt they'd be too happy about it either. It's all an ugly history.

Point is, the country has been founded by immigrants and nobody originally waved the American flag or gave a shit about American customs and values. It's their descendants that came together and waved the American flag.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 blaznwiipspman1

@silentchief: those countries are the richest in the world, filled with opportunities, have the most freedom, liberties and opportunities. 3 of those countries are Asian. So much for whiteness and culture being the reason why people immigrate places. You got owned by your own link. And neither Russia, Ukraine or Poland are on that list. Get over it dude, nobody gives a shit what race a country is, they go places to secure the bag 💰.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23916 Posts
@silentchief said:

What an absolute surface level take.

Other people brought up issues like Internal strife due to having borders and boundries not written by the people who made them. But you are forgetting we have been messing things up for them in many other ways too.

A recent notable way we are messing up for them is climate change. Draughts, Heatwaves, storms and so much more. The Climate Change we are contributing to, is having severe consequences for these countries.

Likewise, it is well known that resource rich countries tend to end up extremely stratified.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/resource-curse.asp

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Are you seriously claiming that the replacement theory isn't a conspiracy theory?

The more you try to save face, the worse it gets.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Silentchief

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@silentchief: those countries are the richest in the world, filled with opportunities, have the most freedom, liberties and opportunities. 3 of those countries are Asian. So much for whiteness and culture being the reason why people immigrate places. You got owned by your own link. And neither Russia, Ukraine or Poland are on that list. Get over it dude, nobody gives a shit what race a country is, they go places to secure the bag 💰.

2 are Asian actually, one is Arabic and 7 out of 10 are majority white. Wtf are you talking about I got owned? You are midly delusional. 70% of the countries everyone is going to are majority white. And if I bring up the top countries by quality of life it proves my point even further.

My point is western culture ( which Is primarily white) gets shit on for being so evil yet everyone can't wait to go there so they can bitch about how bad it is.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 HoolaHoopMan

@The_Deepblue said:

@Serraph105: I’m a far right guy, and I’ll tell you that the majority race in any country gets preferential treatment. The ethics of that is another discussion. However, being a white minority is much different. You’re the bane of other races’ existences. You’re the reason they have higher poverty rates. You raped and enslaved their ancestors. This is all from their perspective, of course. They have long memories, and they don’t forgive. It’s somehow my fault that white people had slaves hundreds of years ago.

Now, what will being minority white look like? I fear it’ll be something like South Africa. Would you want to be white in South Africa right now, where recently there have been people running for political office who literally want whites eradicated completely from that country?

When whites are the majority, minorities still get programs such as Affirmative Action in schools and in the workplace and the entire media speaking up for their rights. Do you think whites will get that as a minority? Affirmative Action in South Africa does not benefit whites, though they are only around nine percent of the population and many are suffering from poverty, being assaulted and being murdered.

The good thing about whites becoming a minority is that the ill treatment towards us will cause many of us to have a strong racial consciousness. Perhaps we will stop pursuing empty materialistic lives, trying to keep up the veneer of middle to upper middle class success. Perhaps whites will become close-knit communities again and return to hailing traditional values. Gotta look on the bright side.

Shit, David Duke has a gamespot account I see.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 blaznwiipspman1

@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

2 are Asian actually, one is Arabic and 7 out of 10 are majority white. Wtf are you talking about I got owned? You are midly delusional. 70% of the countries everyone is going to are majority white. And if I bring up the top countries by quality of life it proves my point even further.

My point is western culture ( which Is primarily white) gets shit on for being so evil yet everyone can't wait to go there so they can bitch about how bad it is.

you claimed that people go to countries because of white people and white culture. But obviously thats completely false...immigrants are always chasing the bag, it doesn't matter if its asian, white, arabic or whatever.

Also nobody cares about good/evil. They're just trying to secure the bag. So what if people complain? Its human nature to bitch and whine.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 blaznwiipspman1

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@The_Deepblue said:

@Serraph105: I’m a far right guy, and I’ll tell you that the majority race in any country gets preferential treatment. The ethics of that is another discussion. However, being a white minority is much different. You’re the bane of other races’ existences. You’re the reason they have higher poverty rates. You raped and enslaved their ancestors. This is all from their perspective, of course. They have long memories, and they don’t forgive. It’s somehow my fault that white people had slaves hundreds of years ago.

Now, what will being minority white look like? I fear it’ll be something like South Africa. Would you want to be white in South Africa right now, where recently there have been people running for political office who literally want whites eradicated completely from that country?

When whites are the majority, minorities still get programs such as Affirmative Action in schools and in the workplace and the entire media speaking up for their rights. Do you think whites will get that as a minority? Affirmative Action in South Africa does not benefit whites, though they are only around nine percent of the population and many are suffering from poverty, being assaulted and being murdered.

The good thing about whites becoming a minority is that the ill treatment towards us will cause many of us to have a strong racial consciousness. Perhaps we will stop pursuing empty materialistic lives, trying to keep up the veneer of middle to upper middle class success. Perhaps whites will become close-knit communities again and return to hailing traditional values. Gotta look on the bright side.

lmao

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Silentchief
@Maroxad said:
@silentchief said:

What an absolute surface level take.

Other people brought up issues like Internal strife due to having borders and boundries not written by the people who made them. But you are forgetting we have been messing things up for them in many other ways too.

A recent notable way we are messing up for them is climate change. Draughts, Heatwaves, storms and so much more. The Climate Change we are contributing to, is having severe consequences for these countries.

Likewise, it is well known that resource rich countries tend to end up extremely stratified.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/resource-curse.asp

@silentchief said:
@Maroxad said:

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Are you seriously claiming that the replacement theory isn't a conspiracy theory?

The more you try to save face, the worse it gets.

Your really blaming climate change on whitey? Somehow you ignore China and India? Lol

I've explained my position repeatedly. Read it again and stop putting words in my mouth. I'll try one more time.

Whites will be a minority and they will be replaced by Latinos. That is in fact true.

I don't know the entire concept of the theory. If it's lefts want to bring over illegals so they can vote etc then that isn't true. However the left cares very little about protecting the border and is completely OK with speeding up the process through laxed border security and quick easy citizenship.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Silentchief

@blaznwiipspman1 said:
@silentchief said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

you claimed that people go to countries because of white people and white culture. But obviously thats completely false...immigrants are always chasing the bag, it doesn't matter if its asian, white, arabic or whatever.

Also nobody cares about good/evil. They're just trying to secure the bag. So what if people complain? Its human nature to bitch and whine.

Western culture to be exact. And no it's not false. 7 out of 10 countries proves my point. Western culture is the only place they can get a bag and still bitch about it.

You pull that shit in China or even Turkey you get thrown in a cell. My point is the West should protect their culture. And if you want to bitch about it gtfo!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

Your really blaming climate change on whitey? Somehow you ignore China and India? Lol

I've explained my position repeatedly. Read it again and stop putting words in my mouth. I'll try one more time.

Whites will be a minority and they will be replaced by Latinos. That is in fact true.

I don't know the entire concept of the theory. If it's lefts want to bring over illegals so they can vote etc then that isn't true. However the left cares very little about protecting the border and is completely OK with speeding up the process through laxed border security and quick easy citizenship.

You are correct that the notion that the left wants to bring over illegals isnt true. The issiue is that most on the left are aware that cracking down on this, especially how we currently do it is counterproductive. Most of the illegal immigration comes through people overstaying their visas.

Interesting change though

When called out on it

Either y ou are extremely poor at wording (which would make sense given your equally awful grammar), or yeah...

Why are you going with that weaksauce "buh china and india" argument? Nevermind the fact that India, despite its much higher population, produces far fewer CO2 emissions. The fact is, both of those countries are far bigger than the USA, so lets look at tonnes per capita,

1. USA: 15.5
  2. China: 7.4
  3. India: 1.9

To be fair to the US, some states pollute far more than others. A state like Wyoming produces over 110 tonnes per capita. While New York, California and Vermont are around 9 tonnes each. DC is at less than 5, and roughly on par with Sweden.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Silentchief

@Maroxad:

You are correct that the notion that the left wants to bring over illegals isnt true. The issiue is that most on the left are aware that cracking down on this, especially how we currently do it is counterproductive. Most of the illegal immigration comes through people overstaying their visas.

When called out on it

Either y ou are extremely poor at wording (which would make sense given your equally awful grammar), or yeah...

Coming from someone who probably has the shittiest reading comprehension on this forum that's amusing 😆.

Did I say illegal immigrants?

Blaming carbon emissions on Africa's failure is cringe inducing. Please just stop.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Maroxad
@silentchief said:

@Maroxad:

When called out on it

Coming from someone who probably has the shittiest reading comprehension on this forum that's amusing 😆.

Did I say illegal immigrants?

Blaming carbon emissions on Africa's failure is cringe inducing. Please just stop.

What do you mean probably? I am not even in the running for that. And until I cite sources that flat out refute my own argument, I will continue to be far more literate than those who have done that.

It is only cringe inducing to those who do not understand climatology. It is a well known fact that climate change is disproportionally targetting some regions more than others.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@The_Deepblue said:

lmao

Bass1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Bass1994
Member since 2022 • 62 Posts

Liberal activist Eric Bryan Stone says that whites need to be a minority to understand what it is like to be Black....he wants it to happen sooner than later......

This could make for a lot of tensions, worse than now...

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44564 Posts

The biggest oppressor of white working class people is the widening wealth disparity and an ever growing lack of civic empowerment for everyone, not people of color taking the country from them. Over decades the safety net protections have been chipped away at by conservatives, using race baiting as a means to achieve this, and voting rights are under attack. Those who vote foolishly with such fears at the forefront of their minds can choose to keep putting gasoline on that fire.