When whites are a minority by 2044, what will happen in America?

• 147 results
Bass1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Bass1994
Member since 2022 • 62 Posts

I think people are too afraid to have this discussion in America........it is projected that by 2044, white people will be a minority or that there will not be a racial majority in America.....

Do you think there will be changes to American society, when that happens?

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 br0kenrabbit
Member since 2004 • 17851 Posts

@bass1994 said:

I think people are too afraid to have this discussion in America........

That's exactly the discussion the right is having. That's why they're in xenophobic panic mode.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58647 Posts

Less school shootings?

Bass1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Bass1994
Member since 2022 • 62 Posts

@br0kenrabbit: I think some on the right are tired of being blamed for everything for just being white. Your skin color is beyond your control.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By br0kenrabbit

@bass1994 said:

@br0kenrabbit: I think some on the right are tired of being blamed for everything for just being white. Your skin color is beyond your control.

They're not being blamed for being white, but they don't want their ancestors condemned for their racist actions. And their mark on the law past and present is still relevant.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 7989 Posts

Most likely will turn into Mexico 2.0. already started.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By br0kenrabbit
@sargentd said:

Most likely will turn into Mexico 2.0. already started.

Wow you think just because more people aren't white there's going to be more crime?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SargentD

@br0kenrabbit: I didn't say anything about crime or race.... And I'm NOT A cop lmao

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By br0kenrabbit
@sargentd said:

@br0kenrabbit: I didn't say anything about crime.... And I'm NOT A cop lmao

Then define the 'Mexico 2.0' comment, because crime and corruption pretty much define Mexico ATM.

And I deleted that bit about being a cop when I put my glasses on and saw you weren't Stevo. Damn, my eyes.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

Well now you know why there's such a focus on building abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods. The party of slavery, the Klan, and Jim Crow want to keep their numbers manageable.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 SargentD

@br0kenrabbit: most of our immigrants come from Mexico.... The demographic from south america is that fastest growing demographic in America. It's common sense.

Mexico has it's good points, good food and people. , but yeah that where most of the immigrants are coming from and they are having the most kids here.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58159 Posts

Yes, let's talk about displacement theory. That sounds super productive and not hilarious and pathetic at all.

Maybe later we can discuss how George Soros and Hilary Clinton torture and molest kids for adrenachrome, and then go on a tangent about how Trump won the election.

@eoten said:

Well now you know why there's such a focus on building abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods. The party of slavery, the Klan, and Jim Crow want to keep their numbers manageable.

Yes, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with those communities needing the service more than other, more gentrified, educated, and wealthy areas.

@bass1994 said:

I think people are too afraid to have this discussion in America........it is projected that by 2044, white people will be a minority or that there will not be a racial majority in America.....

Do you think there will be changes to American society, when that happens?

I don't really care about the race aspect, but I do think we need to change our standards a little bit. Encourage them to take English classes, pay for them to get educated up to at least a high school degree or equivalent, and stuff like that.

It is what many European countries do with their immigrant population. I don't feel you need to assimilate completely--the US is a diverse place, and better for it--but you should at least acculturate if you come here from a different country.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6847 Posts

They will be a minority and they will not be a protected class.

br0kenrabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 br0kenrabbit

@sargentd said:

@br0kenrabbit: most of our immigrants come from Mexico.... The demographic from south america is that fastest growing demographic in America. It's common sense.

Mexico has it's good points, good food and people. , but yeah that where most of the immigrants are coming from and they are having the most kids here.

A few points.

-White families are having less kids for many reasons. Hell, when I was in school in the 80's we had to watch films about how bad babies are. "It's like being grounded for 18 years". "Instead of buying a car, I'm buying diapers." That sort of thing.

Most middle-class white families have priorities that include first financial stability before starting a family, because that's what we've been raised to expect. Immigrants have no such expectations...they have an electric light and stove now, and that's just fucking amazing.

It's the difference in having first world problems and realizing how good you have it.

-We need a bigger tax base. White people aren't making enough babies so we're going to have to new people somehow. Our whole economy depends on eternal growth. If it levels off, it's going to fail. Flawed? Yeah, but no one wants to talk about what it's going to take to build an economy that works on little to no growth.

-I think you'll find crime more follows socioeconomics than ethnicity or nationality. That the countries south of the US border are largely poorly ran is a shame, it could be a really nice (and rich) place.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SargentD

@br0kenrabbit: again most of what you say, I don't disagree with.. but I never mentioned crime.

I just said Mexico 2.0. I stand by that comment.

If most of the people coming here are from Mexico and having the most kids. Makes sense to me the USA will resemble more of what the people from there believe in.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#16 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

I think, the white minority will remain as the predominant power in the US, therefore nothing will change all that much.

The caucasians vs non-caucasians in the US is still very significant in terms of income, wealth and education.

This massively determines your social mobility and a mere 22 years won’t change things drastically.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2122 Posts

That's why the right winger want to destroy public education. Since the non whites would be majority of those not being able to afford private education, they will never gain positions of power, so the whites will remain a comfortable ruling class, so their numbers will not mean anything.

Speaking of the replacement theory, looks like one of them just did his part in Buffalo. The fucker complained about it in his manifesto and it was the reason for the mass shooting. One of the good guys, as the GQP thinks, but will never say openly.

Strange how you posted this topic right after the guy killed a bunch of people over this.

At least 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo, New York, supermarket in alleged hate crime

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127492 Posts

I doubt there will be any difference at all. Except maybe a president with a Hispanic sounding name.

ENI232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ENI232
Member since 2020 • 998 Posts

Nothing. This democracy can be applied to any country. It has no race. You got the fundamentals that are not left or right/democratic or republican. That's really what's keeping the country what it is. The republican/Democrat stuff is ruining it because current politicians for the last 100+ years are turning it into a game.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23813 Posts

Umm... nothing.

And there is nothing inherent or scientific about race. It is a label we made up. And the concept of white people really is nothing but an american concept. In Europe for example we divide races significantly differently, with us othering one group of what you would see as "white people" from another group of what you would see as "white people". And in science we use ancestry markers.

Just look at what the 4 "races" in america are that people often use. Every single "race" was a group of people, the US looked to significantly other at some point in its history. Whether it be through war, slavery or immigration. And that is its blatant inconsistancies, for a good chunk, many now "white" groups such as irish or italians were at one point not considered white, when it was convenient to other them.

Just imagine how pathetic a person's life has to be to reasonably care about something as arbitrary or childish like "whites becoming a minority by 20XX".

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@mrbojangles25 said:

Yes, let's talk about displacement theory. That sounds super productive and not hilarious and pathetic at all.

Literally just had a white supremacist terrorist attack due to a far-right nutjob mad about what the OP is talking about.

@eoten said:

The party of slavery, the Klan, and Jim Crow want to keep their numbers manageable.

Those were conservative Democrats. Who became Republicans. Hence the KKK currently being a right wing group, and why confederate flags fly in Republican counties by conservatives. Instead of Democrat. Literally two of your examples proving the southern strategy and southern switch were real. Which any PHD Historian will tell you.

Man PragerU has really made people screwed up.

@eoten said:

Well now you know why there's such a focus on building abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods.

The lack of such clinics would only harm that demographic more. People get abortions either way, you're just increasing maternal mortality. I imagine quite a few black hate groups, which are primarily conservative, are giddy about Abortion bans due to this.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23010 Posts

@mrbojangles25: It may be pathetic, but nearly half of Republicans believe in the theory. Like it or not, it's a significant contributor to national politics.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

lol if this is the biggest concern you have in life, it speaks volumes

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@mattbbpl said:

@mrbojangles25: It may be pathetic, but nearly half of Republicans believe in the theory. Like it or not, it's a significant contributor to national politics.

That's because Tucker Carlson is on every night feeding their feeble minds. He's big on replacement theory.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3723 Posts

Here's what I've noticed in the city in which I grew up and the cities surrounding it. As the non-white population has increased, poverty and all types of crime have increased. Small family owned businesses that once thrived in white middle class areas are now struggling or gone, replaced by dollar stores. This is undeniable. The only time you don't see this is when the non-whites are Asian.

The ones who warn that their way of life is disappearing aren't really wrong.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 mattbbpl

@HoolaHoopMan: Yup. The party is getting worse, not better.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178811 Posts

@tjandmia said:

Here's what I've noticed in the city in which I grew up and the cities surrounding it. As the non-white population has increased, poverty and all types of crime have increased. Small family owned businesses that once thrived in white middle class areas are now struggling or gone, replaced by dollar stores. This is undeniable. The only time you don't see this is when the non-whites are Asian.

Sounds like your city problem. As my neighborhood has gotten more mixed, property values have continued to climb, crime has not increased.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 mattbbpl

@tjandmia said:

The bolded is a genuine occurrence, but completely unrelated to the topic. Our current economic structure encourages consolidation into fewer suppliers per industry.

The underlined may or may not be true in the specific location you're referring to, but it's not true in aggregate. Small blips aside, those rates have been in decade-plus declines.

ZmanBarzel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ZmanBarzel  Online
Member since 2014 • 3136 Posts

Hopefully the majority will be able to pick up the remnants of what had been the U.S. and make something interesting.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HoolaHoopMan

@mattbbpl said:

They're not racist until they say the N-word though L O L

Unless it's explicit with 100% certainty, they don't have to own their actions, rhetoric, or the actions of their impressionable follows like this asshole. Even if there are treasure troves of racist voter strategies released by a dead operative of theirs.....somehow they never have to take accountability for anything.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mattbbpl

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Unless it's explicit with 100% certainty, they don't have to own their actions, rhetoric, or the actions of their impressionable follows like this asshole. Even if there are treasure troves of racist voter strategies released by a dead operative of theirs.....somehow they never have to take accountability for anything.

What isn't explicit about pushing Replacement Theory, though? For that matter, what isn't explicit about stripping minorities of voting power as mentioned in your reply? I'd argue these instances are more explicit - certainly more intentional and systematic about their underlying racism - than a slur.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127492 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Gotta love how their voter base will never hold them accountable yet love to scream about politicians not being trustworthy.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Unless you're a piece of shit racist I don't think anyone will care.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16519 Posts

most people won't care. And white people won't become a "minority", its just going to be a lot more latinos around.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 mattbbpl

It's also possible we simply redefine what it means to be white (again). Hispanics are the most likely to become included if that comes to pass.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#38 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4346 Posts

@horgen said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Gotta love how their voter base will never hold them accountable yet love to scream about politicians not being trustworthy.

dam a burn that hits hard!

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7204 Posts

@eoten: White people have to lowest birthrate of all the ethnic groups in America. So the KKK's abortion clinic plan apparently didn't work.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 judaspete

@mattbbpl: I actually think in the next few decades we are going to see more hispanics and arabs become rebublicans. These are very religious groups that the GOP will start making a better effort to court once they realize it in necessary for the party's survival.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@judaspete said:

@eoten: White people have to lowest birthrate of all the ethnic groups in America. So the KKK's abortion clinic plan apparently didn't work.

That's not the intention or effect of abortion, as noted by medical groups and peer reviewed studies.

Also, the KKK is currently a conservative right wing group.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mattbbpl

@judaspete: Yeah, that's usually what happens.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Silentchief

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

That's because Tucker Carlson is on every night feeding their feeble minds. He's big on replacement theory.

Yea, I'm sure it has nothing to do with what they see in their everyday lives. I'm sure they all just mindlessly follow Tucker Carlson.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Silentchief
@ghost_of_phobos said:

Unless you're a piece of shit racist I don't think anyone will care.

Funny but if you went into just about any nation not predominantly white and talked about how you need more diversity and inclusion they would tell you to get fucked.

It's only white people who get called racist when they want to preserve their culture.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 mattbbpl

@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

Yea, I'm sure it has nothing to do with what they see in their everyday lives. I'm sure they all just mindlessly follow Tucker Carlson.

You were literally citing the conspiracy theory being propagated in the other thread, lol.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 judaspete

@zaryia: I meant for this post to be sarcastic. Sorry if that didn't come through.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 HoolaHoopMan

@mattbbpl said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

You were literally citing the conspiracy theory being propagated in the other thread, lol.

What a moron. Seriously, you can't write this sh*t.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16519 Posts

@silentchief: get over it dude. Nobody cares about your color when they come to USA. They sure as hell aren't immigrating here bc of white people. The reason is only one thing, and thats money, opportunities, freedom, quality of life. If US was majority black people, asian, indian or whatever, nothing would change in terms of immigration. People would still want to immigrate here in droves. Do you see many people wanting to immigrate to Russia, Ukraine or any of the other eastern European countries?? No, they're literally shitholes, and nobody willingly goes there. So it's not about your whiteness or culture at all.

Besides that, North America has always been a land of immigrants. The natives were here first, then came the British, blacks, Hispanics, Italians, Indians, Chinese, etc etc. The demographics of North America are constantly changing.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23813 Posts

The thing is, a term like white is mostly exclusionary while something like black and hispanic are inclusionary. So-called Whites are becoming a "minority" because they continue to gatekeep themselves.

Race is an unscientific concept, and certain people's obsession with is beyond ridiculous.

@HoolaHoopMan said:

And yet he will continue to deny being racist and a conspiracy theorist. Or attempt to deflect when he gets accused. Or find some twisted way to spin it.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Silentchief

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@mattbbpl said:

What I linked wasn't a conspiracy theory. Talk about being a moron. Click the link next time.