This topic is locked from further discussion.

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 qmoney88
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts
[QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

Rugby is 10 X better tha American Football, and Football is 1000000000000X better than American Football.

American Football is like a bizarre freak of nature born from Rugby thats played more slowly (every 10 secs its stopped) and is only appealing to a minority. Rugby and Football (north americans call this soccer) are much more appealing and better sports.

Go Pumas Go Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!

Shinedown220

And then you woke up! Rugby and soccer better tnah Football, I laugh at your stupidity, HaHaHa.

Your ignorance is funny. Rugby and Football (soccer) are the 2 most watched events in the world. USA is not the center f the world kid. Just for you info, the Rugby world cup was last years most watched event globally, go suck it up.

Yeah ok, Butt.

the U.S. may as well be the center of the world, noone can stop us!!!!!

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152 qmoney88

soccer is for immigrantsjonnytohotty

LMFAO!!

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Shinedown220
Member since 2007 • 1181 Posts

america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that nivasan6

Rugby doesn't have 6 foot 8, 330lb players thats why. and the hitting is so much harder.

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 qmoney88
[QUOTE="qmoney88"]

[QUOTE="rm_fc"][QUOTE="walton13"]As an American who doesn't like madden or "American" football for that matter, I can honestly say that Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. 500 Million people watch the superbowl, and yet theres only 300 million American Citezens... so where'd the rest come from.

To make this clear I am not putting down Football OR Football (Soccer to me), but yes Madden 08 will probably be better this year as they add new things into the mix, but no one can say Football is "dumb" or "unpopular" because The madden series sells about 7 million copies EVERY YEAR.rm_fc

why do u say in the world ???
it doesn't even exist in europ, asia and latin america.
USA is not the world keep this in ur mind

actually yes there is a euro league so you should check ur facts and just because the U.S.A. and europe are the only ones who have football leagues does not mean that there arent other people from other countries who are interested or who would like to get to know the sport a little better, so keep this in ur mind

what i was arguing about is that its not the mostpopular sport in the world and
i know that there are leagues in europ and other countries but when comparing to soccer its nothing in any other country than the US.
did u see any national cups or something ????????????????????????
don't bother answering !!!!!!!!!

who the @!?* cares about some lamo national cup!! Only men can play REAL football not some panzy sport with little ferries dancin around some grass acting like theyre playing a real sport! Get that soccer bull*!@# outta here

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 pokerchamp1
Member since 2005 • 1419 Posts
Why the hell is this topic still alive? Why won't it just die?........
Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Shinedown220

america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that nivasan6

Those so called outcasts whopped your a$$, and founded the greatest country in allt the world.

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 qmoney88

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that Shinedown220

Rugby doesn't have 6 foot 8, 330lb players thats why. and the hitting is so much harder.

alrite mister bad*!@ lets see you strap on some gear and go 2 minutes with any pro football team! what a freakin joke! all you damn foreigners who think their crap dont stink and that soccer owns all! i would love to see any of your rugby douche bags come play some american football or any of your soccer girlfriends to come play a real mans sport because it takes more skill to play football than any of you will ever see on a soccer field

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that Shinedown220

No matter how big a player is, getting hit like this does hurt. Rugby has really big players aswell and American rugby offensive players aren't that big aswell, the defenders are the big fat ones.

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Shinedown220

How many people watch the soccer world cup again? Last time I checked it was more than a billion.FireFalkon

And more than a billion people were bored out of their minds.

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Krigon
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that qmoney88

alrite mister bad*!@ lets see you strap on some gear and go 2 minutes with any pro football team! what a freakin joke! all you damn foreigners who think their crap dont stink and that soccer owns all! i would love to see any of your rugby douche bags come play some american football or any of your soccer girlfriends to come play a real mans sport because it takes more skill to play football than any of you will ever see on a soccer field

Did you just flame your own Pro- American rugby mate.

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Krigon

[QUOTE="FireFalkon"]How many people watch the soccer world cup again? Last time I checked it was more than a billion.Shinedown220

And more than a billion people were bored out of their minds.

Nice comeback, not. Hmm 1 billion people don't know how to switch channel

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Shinedown220

ok just to even thingz up.... i'm an american and america really isnt the best country.. Japan is the best imo... i love everything about Japan.... but I will say american football is the greatest sport ever... i will be playing it this year for the glory of my high school.... go Riverhawks!!!! lmaourio1

Get out of this country, NOW. Please just leave.

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 Shinedown220
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"]

[QUOTE="EPaul"]I dont hate american football i tried to understand it by watching the superbowl i find it does flow very well.What i hate is america calling it soccer just because you're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean u can change the name of the most popular sport in the worldKrigon

Um, considerring we changed its name, does mean we can.

Well i guess U.S.A and Canada are the only countries in the world that call it Soccer. The rest of the world know it as Football. That means you failed.

American Rugby sucks! :P

Um, he said we couldn't change the name and we did.

nekketmadnug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 nekketmadnug
Member since 2005 • 176 Posts
WARHAWK ALL THE WAY. Yea, screw Madden, football sucks, its for fat retards that like to touch eachother, yes im american.
urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 urio1
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts

[QUOTE="urio1"]ok just to even thingz up.... i'm an american and america really isnt the best country.. Japan is the best imo... i love everything about Japan.... but I will say american football is the greatest sport ever... i will be playing it this year for the glory of my high school.... go Riverhawks!!!! lmaoShinedown220

i would... ooo well who the hell are u to tell me what to do??? i was born here so stfu!!! and i'm living the american dream sooo get over urself... datz right dont be starting with me cuz America really isn't all that great..... and if u dont like Japan why do u have a PS3??? huh dumbasS???? jeez... just go die in a ditch or something

pokerchamp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 pokerchamp1
Member since 2005 • 1419 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"]

[QUOTE="urio1"]ok just to even thingz up.... i'm an american and america really isnt the best country.. Japan is the best imo... i love everything about Japan.... but I will say american football is the greatest sport ever... i will be playing it this year for the glory of my high school.... go Riverhawks!!!! lmaourio1

i would... ooo well who the hell are u to tell me what to do??? i was born here so stfu!!! and i'm living the american dream sooo get over urself... datz right dont be starting with me cuz America really isn't all that great..... and if u dont like Japan why do u have a PS3??? huh dumbasS???? jeez... just go die in a ditch or something

I agree. I'm an american, but also imo I don't think we're the best country in the world. I don't really believe there is a BEST country in the world.......but it just BLOWS my mind how dumb some of the people in this country are.....I mean look at most statistics which differentiate between countries. We're usually at the bottom of the list somewhere. Oh yeah one more thing.....**** George W. Bush!. And this thread just needs to die.
Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Shinedown220
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"]

[QUOTE="urio1"]ok just to even thingz up.... i'm an american and america really isnt the best country.. Japan is the best imo... i love everything about Japan.... but I will say american football is the greatest sport ever... i will be playing it this year for the glory of my high school.... go Riverhawks!!!! lmaourio1

Why do you like Japan. We whopped their sneak attacking a$$es.

navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#168 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

Rugby is 10 X better tha American Football, and Football is 1000000000000X better than American Football.

American Football is like a bizarre freak of nature born from Rugby thats played more slowly (every 10 secs its stopped) and is only appealing to a minority. Rugby and Football (north americans call this soccer) are much more appealing and better sports.

qmoney88

And then you woke up! Rugby and soccer better tnah Football, I laugh at your stupidity, HaHaHa.

Your ignorance is funny. Rugby and Football (soccer) are the 2 most watched events in the world. USA is not the center f the world kid. Just for you info, the Rugby world cup was last years most watched event globally, go suck it up.

Yeah ok, Butt.

Iraq seems to be doing just fine.

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Shinedown220

To all the whimpy soccer fans out there, this is whyAmericans like Football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNFFNzEIwcc

urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 urio1
[QUOTE="urio1"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"]

[QUOTE="urio1"]ok just to even thingz up.... i'm an american and america really isnt the best country.. Japan is the best imo... i love everything about Japan.... but I will say american football is the greatest sport ever... i will be playing it this year for the glory of my high school.... go Riverhawks!!!! lmaoShinedown220

Why do you like Japan. We whopped their sneak attacking a$$es.

lolz honestly idk why... but i was jp b4.... i do love america... but i do hate all the conflicts in this world... but ppl have to realize the world will NEVER be perfect.... Hiroshima and Nagasaki!!! i read about that in history ****and damn dat sounded really really terrible... but idk japan just seems mad awesome to me... Each country is good in their own way... some have mad oil and stuff but uhhh wow how did all this start over madden??? lolzz..... lets not argue with each other and saveour harsh comments for the dumbasses who actually deserve it..

urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 urio1

To all the whimpy soccer fans out there, this is whyAmericans like Football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNFFNzEIwcc

Shinedown220

i also hate soccer... football is the best sport ever handz down... IMO

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Shinedown220
[QUOTE="qmoney88"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

navstar29

Yeah ok, Butt.

First of allwere not facing Iraq, there on our side, were facing the insergents.

Second of all the allies have killed far more of them, then they have us.

urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 urio1
funny thing is some of the ppl bashing onfootball will still getthe gameanyway
navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts
[QUOTE="navstar29"][QUOTE="qmoney88"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

Shinedown220

Yeah ok, Butt.

First of allwere not facing Iraq, there on our side, were facing the insergents.

Second of all the allies have killed far more of them, then they have us.

A large portion of Iraq, not insergents are not on your side, or don't appreciate your intrusion. Its funny too cause i could have sworn like 4 years ago that bush considered the "mission accomplished" so to speak, lol, he's such a dumb ass. The most killed doesn't dictate how succesful a war is either.

CoolCarlito07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 CoolCarlito07
Member since 2005 • 41 Posts

how did a madden post become world politics lol this is amazing

urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 urio1

^^^ i dont really support Bush....

CoolCarlito07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 CoolCarlito07
Member since 2005 • 41 Posts

dang it finally died

Erik729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Erik729
Member since 2006 • 1474 Posts

Why everybody call americans to people who lives in the US? cuz everybody that lives in this part of the world is an american you know... cuba, chile, mexico, jamaica, puerto rico... but if you wanna draw a line then people from the US are north americans not plain americans cuz we all are from America...

Gue1

Yea! Make sure you get it RIGHT, and call us "United States of Americans"!

Flavante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Flavante
Member since 2006 • 724 Posts
I don't know man, but soccer is my favorite sport of all time. Nothing beats that. But I can't say I hate American Football.Becuase I like to watch it myself. Its just that if someone says American Football is better than soccer is just uncomprehendible. Soccer, or Football as some people in other countries may call it,is the most popular sport in the world. Why do you think they are able to setup a World Cup for Soccer/Football.
bazookajoe19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 bazookajoe19
Member since 2006 • 827 Posts
Football sucks. im american
snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#181 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

I saw that rugby video and im sure this hurts a lot worse

vid

F1sTDaCuffS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#182 F1sTDaCuffS
Member since 2005 • 2570 Posts
madden died in 2002 or 01.
Vampyronight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#183 Vampyronight
Member since 2002 • 3933 Posts

Wow- there's so much ignorance in this thread by all sides that I wouldn't even begin. So I'll just say two small things, then get on with the real topic at hand.

1. The reason the US calls our football...football is because the sport was originally different. Before, you had to ge tthe end-zone, where you'd receive an opportunity to kick the ball for a point (getting into the end-zone didn't actually score at all). So our 'foot' was the source of scoring and the name has been with us every since. We didn't call it soccer just to be spiteful, like some of you seem to want to believe.

2. This idea that the "real" word for soccer/football is football is laughable at best, especially coming from some of you. If you look at the countries that have English as their native and primary language, the majority of the population (if you added all of those people up) will say soccer, not football. I don't care if in French, Chinese, Japanese, or whatever they use the word 'football' (or some literal translation), the majority of native English speakers say soccer. Now, I'm not saying the British are wrong- though it can result in rather strange conversations, but to act like us Americans are wrong is just flat out stupid.

Regarding Madden 08- it's going to be a trash game like it is every year. The best times to be a football/American football games fan was 2004 and 2005, when the competition was in full swing. As soon as EA bought out the rights to the NFL, the quality of the games (even if I didn't like them to begin with) took a severe nosedive. It's pretty clear that EA has been cutting back on features, which I think they're going to start selling us those missing pieces over PSN.

M_H_3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#184 M_H_3000
Member since 2004 • 534 Posts

[QUOTE="EL_MEXICAN"]I dont like football, but why is madden so especial?rac_fan12

Your probably not american in america Football is like mexicos fiestas or something like that

LMAO :lol:

poogawotta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 poogawotta
Member since 2004 • 182 Posts
Soccer, Rugby, American Football, Aussie Rules Football, Gaelic Football,......... they're all football, just different CODES of it.
FatCat360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 FatCat360
Member since 2006 • 414 Posts

[QUOTE="EL_MEXICAN"]I dont like football, but why is madden so especial?rac_fan12

Your probably not american in america Football is like mexicos fiestas or something like that

Prob because you are a racist. And Madden sucks.
FatCat360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 FatCat360
Member since 2006 • 414 Posts

Wow- there's so much ignorance in this thread by all sides that I wouldn't even begin. So I'll just say two small things, then get on with the real topic at hand.

1. The reason the US calls our football...football is because the sport was originally different. Before, you had to ge tthe end-zone, where you'd receive an opportunity to kick the ball for a point (getting into the end-zone didn't actually score at all). So our 'foot' was the source of scoring and the name has been with us every since. We didn't call it soccer just to be spiteful, like some of you seem to want to believe.

2. This idea that the "real" word for soccer/football is football is laughable at best, especially coming from some of you. If you look at the countries that have English as their native and primary language, the majority of the population (if you added all of those people up) will say soccer, not football. I don't care if in French, Chinese, Japanese, or whatever they use the word 'football' (or some literal translation), the majority of native English speakers say soccer. Now, I'm not saying the British are wrong- though it can result in rather strange conversations, but to act like us Americans are wrong is just flat out stupid.

Regarding Madden 08- it's going to be a trash game like it is every year. The best times to be a football/American football games fan was 2004 and 2005, when the competition was in full swing. As soon as EA bought out the rights to the NFL, the quality of the games (even if I didn't like them to begin with) took a severe nosedive. It's pretty clear that EA has been cutting back on features, which I think they're going to start selling us those missing pieces over PSN.

Vampyronight

And you say the majority of native english speakers say soccor are you dumb as hell? If you are speaking for the USA you might be correct but last I seen people in England, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, and other places don't speak for what you hear in the US.
Strife037

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Strife037
Member since 2007 • 647 Posts

[QUOTE="gizmo_logix"]America has changed a lot. It used to be about team work. Now it's about individuals (stars). Futball is about teamwork. Football is about individuals (Payton Manning). Sure, the USA sports requires teammates. But the emphasis is on stardom. Not teamwork. A good futball game in Europe can be 90 mininutes and score 1-0. In the USA, we like our NFL 42-34 scores. In the NBA, we like our 148-136 scores. In the MLB, we like our 12-8 scores. American's just don't have the patients for 90 minutes futball games in which it requires TEAMwork and scores only 1 point. We want it NOW! LIke McDonnals fast-food. Tasty, but not so good for you.Shinedown220

In other words we like our sports entertaining. Who the hell wants to watch a game for 90 min. and have it end 0-0. Not Americans.

i agree gizmo are u sayin football (american) and Basketball dont take teamwork????? if so then uve obviously never played a sport in your life and 1 touchdown is worth 6 points....1 goal in soccer is 1 point so not that fair

Strife037

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Strife037
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"]

wow urio1 u are just....well due to moderation i cant tell you what you are....but man livin in america and enjoyin the freedoms of it and your bashing it..."isnt all that great"...im ashamed that ur from america. and what does it matter that he has a ps3??? i got **** that says made in china but dont mean i think they are superior just means they make my stuff. stupid 12 year old kids should go live in a third world country for a while and see if america "isnt all that great" or go tell a veteran that.....

Strife037

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Strife037

Those so called outcasts whopped your a$$, and founded the greatest country in allt the world.

LMFAO PWNED they were "outcasts"? pshhh i dont really even need to start on that comment you just made yourself look like a retard

lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts

madden 08's gunna own this year no matter what 4 the ps3 even if its 30fbs

417alum
That's a bold statement, considering Madden games probably only sell in the US.
bigpymp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#192 bigpymp
Member since 2003 • 117 Posts

Wow, I think you need a hug. I think alot of the posters on this thread are showing howshallow and ignorant they are. You know what a paradigm is? If not, look it up. Of course people from different parts of the world with different up-bringings are going to have vastley different opinions on many things, and certainly sports. I would be shocked to go to Ireland or England and find anybody (other than an American)there that thinks soccer (futbol for you haters) is dumb and loves the NFL. This thread was about whether or not Madden 08 was gonna be good, and it's turned into an "Americans are arrogant and dumb," and "USA rules, dude" pi**ing match. Can't we just agree to disagree? Soccer (futbol) IMO is boring. I'd rather watch paint dry. But I don't think people in other parts of the world that love 'futbol' are lame or beneath me, because it's what they grew up on, and that's cool.

volumiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 volumiza
Member since 2007 • 42 Posts

my word, theres some people on here that have seriously forgot why they joined in the first place ... our love of games! every country is different, each has its own 'thing' but 'we' surely are all the same, gamers! i'm british and i love football (real football hehe;)) but i dont mind americans calling it soccer, when the players are on the pitch they are both playing exactly the same game by the same rules.

i dont mind healthy disagreement over videogames but seriously i cant be ars*d with this tribal continental sh*t.

jw_burrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 jw_burrell
Member since 2005 • 374 Posts

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that bigpymp

Wow, I think you need a hug. I think alot of the posters on this thread are showing howshallow and ignorant they are. You know what a paradigm is? If not, look it up. Of course people from different parts of the world with different up-bringings are going to have vastley different opinions on many things, and certainly sports. I would be shocked to go to Ireland or England and find anybody (other than an American)there that thinks soccer (futbol for you haters) is dumb and loves the NFL. This thread was about whether or not Madden 08 was gonna be good, and it's turned into an "Americans are arrogant and dumb," and "USA rules, dude" pi**ing match. Can't we just agree to disagree? Soccer (futbol) IMO is boring. I'd rather watch paint dry. But I don't think people in other parts of the world that love 'futbol' are lame or beneath me, because it's what they grew up on, and that's cool.

Well said. People are entitled to their preferences. To each his/her own.

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Krigon

vid

snwboardn08

The thing is both videos showed some awesome tackles, i believe the one without any type of protection would hurt more.

Rugby > American Rugby :P

snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#196 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
[QUOTE="snwboardn08"]

vid

Krigon

The thing is both videos showed some awesome tackles, i believe the one without any type of protection would hurt more.

Rugby > American Rugby :P

did we watch the same video? Im just kidden. im just tiered of all the arguments.

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 qmoney88
[QUOTE="qmoney88"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"][QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

navstar29

Yeah ok, Butt.

actually no... but you can continue to think that, cuz if you honestly believe that iraq has an upperhand in this fight then you are sadly mistaken my friend, or maybe you work with al qaeda, hmm... Dirka Dirka?!!

FireFalkon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 FireFalkon
Member since 2004 • 866 Posts
What kind of sport is paused every 2 mins? The answer is: American Football!
qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 qmoney88
lmao maybe gamespot should start a "country wars" forum
jdang307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 jdang307
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts

Too many pages to read, but I just wanted to point out (even if it has been already) that Soccer is not an American made term. You limey's are the ones who created the term. It's slang for your football. Since we have the superior version of Football we just adapted the term Soccer :P

Futbol Americain to invade England this year with my Dolphins playing the New York Midgets!