This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that nivasan6
:o your ignorance amazes me
rm_fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 rm_fc
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts

[QUOTE="rm_fc"][QUOTE="walton13"]As an American who doesn't like madden or "American" football for that matter, I can honestly say that Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. 500 Million people watch the superbowl, and yet theres only 300 million American Citezens... so where'd the rest come from.

To make this clear I am not putting down Football OR Football (Soccer to me), but yes Madden 08 will probably be better this year as they add new things into the mix, but no one can say Football is "dumb" or "unpopular" because The madden series sells about 7 million copies EVERY YEAR.qmoney88

why do u say in the world ???
it doesn't even exist in europ, asia and latin america.
USA is not the world keep this in ur mind

actually yes there is a euro league so you should check ur facts and just because the U.S.A. and europe are the only ones who have football leagues does not mean that there arent other people from other countries who are interested or who would like to get to know the sport a little better, so keep this in ur mind

what i was arguing about is that its not the mostpopular sport in the world and
i know that there are leagues in europ and other countries but when comparing to soccer its nothing in any other country than the US.
did u see any national cups or something ????????????????????????
don't bother answering !!!!!!!!!
nivasan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 nivasan6
Member since 2007 • 184 Posts
oh really now my ignorance, well how about telling that to your american friends who are ignorant, i am from South Africa and i live in the u.s and people think i dont speak english or know anything
azimiballer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 azimiballer
Member since 2007 • 1107 Posts
even if u don't like football this game makes it fun..
rm_fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 rm_fc
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that nwren334

dude baseball and foot ball are the two best sports in the world. rugby and soccer are dumb@$$ sports from england and england is the mostpathetic country in the world. now all u english queerbags that are reading this go have ur 3 o'clocktea and crumpets then ur fish and chips fer dinner. im glad that the americans kicked ur stupid red coat @$$es. oh and brittish people have terable teeth cuz they dont brush their teeth. so u brittishlosers can all take ur soccer and ur rugby and u can shove it up ur @$$:twisted::evil:

loool
dude dont get into food couse the us has the worst food ever i prefer eating choclate everyday instead ofeating f*cking burger.
just to let u know i live in seattle
nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#107 nwren334
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

"American Football" is Rugby

Football is "Soccer"

Why do Americans try make themselves Seperate and Unique :|

Madden Sucks..

Dante865

u suck

americans dont have to make are selves different than the rest of u people, we are different cuz were better8)

football isnt soccer soccer just plain suck i dont even consider it a sport all u do is chase a ball up and down the feild

rugby sucks too

nivasan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 nivasan6
Member since 2007 • 184 Posts
first of all man learn how to spell, and i am not from England, baseball is boring and football is boring too, they run for like two seconds and stop

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that nwren334

dude baseball and foot ball are the two best sports in the world. rugby and soccer are dumb@$$ sports from england and england is the mostpathetic country in the world. now all u english queerbags that are reading this go have ur 3 o'clocktea and crumpets then ur fish and chips fer dinner. im glad that the americans kicked ur stupid red coat @$$es. oh and brittish people have terable teeth cuz they dont brush their teeth. so u brittishlosers can all take ur soccer and ur rugby and u can shove it up ur @$$:twisted::evil:

nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 nwren334
[QUOTE="nwren334"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that rm_fc

loool
dude dont get into food couse the us has the worst food ever i prefer eating choclate everyday instead ofeating f*cking burger.
just to let u know i live in seattle

yea ill admit are food is unhealthy but ddang is it tasty

Avatar image for gamindude_basic
gamindude_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 gamindude_basic
Member since 2002 • 478 Posts

I'm the only one like basketball?

nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 nwren334

i dont really care if ur from england. and ill spell however the heck i want to. and if baseball and foot ball reqire no skills then why dont u try and play it with the real men ill be out there laughin as u fail horribly:lol:

first of all man learn how to spell, and i am not from England, baseball is boring and football is boring too, they run for like two seconds and stop[QUOTE="nwren334"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that nivasan6

Absynthetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Absynthetic
Member since 2004 • 1897 Posts

gamindude_basic

yes, now go back to your corner

nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 nwren334

gamindude_basic
no i like it too just not as much as baseball and football
nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 nwren334
[QUOTE="Denji"][QUOTE="Gue1"]

Why everybody call americans to people who lives in the US? cuz everybody that lives in this part of the world is an american you know... cuba, chile, mexico, jamaica, puerto rico... but if you wanna draw a line then people from the US are north americans not plain americans cuz we all are from America...

Shinedown220

Yeah but it's the United States that took that word to discribe it's citizens. Just the same as I'm a Canadian. Someone from Mexico is a Mexican. Can't really say you're a United Statesian or something. Besides, there's a stereotype to the word "American" and there's no way in hell I'm one of them.

Blame Canada! Eh!!!

yea canada sucks
nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 nwren334

[QUOTE="gizmo_logix"]America has changed a lot. It used to be about team work. Now it's about individuals (stars). Futball is about teamwork. Football is about individuals (Payton Manning). Sure, the USA sports requires teammates. But the emphasis is on stardom. Not teamwork. A good futball game in Europe can be 90 mininutes and score 1-0. In the USA, we like our NFL 42-34 scores. In the NBA, we like our 148-136 scores. In the MLB, we like our 12-8 scores. American's just don't have the patients for 90 minutes futball games in which it requires TEAMwork and scores only 1 point. We want it NOW! LIke McDonnals fast-food. Tasty, but not so good for you.Shinedown220

In other words we like our sports entertaining. Who the hell wants to watch a game for 90 min. and have it end 0-0. Not Americans.

that sounds about right
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#116 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts

Who ever said soccer is for immigrants is an idiot. Soccer rules and "American Rugby" drools.

GO Aguilas de America and Mexico and Lakers

Perception1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Perception1
Member since 2006 • 1010 Posts

gamindude_basic

No I play and love basketball, football is good too though, and soccer is a pretty nice sport. But baseball must be the most boring POS sport in the world, and that's my opinion.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#118 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11796 Posts

i dont really care if ur from england. and ill spell however the heck i want to. and if baseball and foot ball reqire no skills then why dont u try and play it with the real men ill be out there laughin as u fail horribly:lol:

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]first of all man learn how to spell, and i am not from England, baseball is boring and football is boring too, they run for like two seconds and stop[QUOTE="nwren334"]

i find it amazingly funny that half of the people in here are saying i dont see you trying football or baseball, it requires this skill or that skill or that crap.. but in turn dont try soccer or rugby because they are afraid of gettting beat to a bloody pulp..

and all sports derive from war.... just look at this forum as a prime example.

and i am american and have lived here in louisianna my entire life,...

nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 nwren334
[QUOTE="nwren334"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]first of all man learn how to spell, and i am not from England, baseball is boring and football is boring too, they run for like two seconds and stop[QUOTE="nwren334"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that Lach0121

i find it amazingly funny that half of the people in here are saying i dont see you trying football or baseball, it requires this skill or that skill or that crap.. but in turn dont try soccer or rugby because they are afraid of gettting beat to a bloody pulp..

no thats not why i dont play soccer or rugby because there stupid. and soccer isnt a sport what sport would u watch or play for hours on end and then it ends 0-0 or like 1-0. one point WOW.
the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts

[QUOTE="EPaul"]I dont hate american football i tried to understand it by watching the superbowl i find it does flow very well.What i hate is america calling it soccer just because you're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean u can change the name of the most popular sport in the worldqmoney88

why not? whos gonna tell us we cant?

The rest of the world? ::shrugs::

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#121 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11796 Posts
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"]

no thats not why i dont play soccer or rugby because there stupid. and soccer isnt a sport what sport would u watch or play for hours on end and then it ends 0-0 or like 1-0. one point WOW.

then you cant say anything to anyoneelse for not wanting to play ur favorite sports because they think they are dumb or stupid.... peace.

ninersfan343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 ninersfan343
Member since 2006 • 514 Posts

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Dante865

um american football is very different from rugby. are you retarted or something

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts

Dear Diary,

Today I learned that if someone doesn't agree with you, they're stupid. Conversely, if you don't agree with someone you're stupid... And people are jerks.

-Lex

P.S. The sky is blue.

P.P.S. The world is round.

nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 nwren334
[QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that Lach0121

then you cant say anything to anyoneelse for not wanting to play ur favorite sports because they think they are dumb or stupid.... peace.

yea i see ur point bu i can say that because i have atleast tried soccer and rugby, but those losers wont even try baseball and foot ball cuz there arrogant butt holes
ginraisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 ginraisama
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts
[QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"]

yea i see ur point bu i can say that because i have atleast tried soccer and rugby, but those losers wont even try baseball and foot ball cuz there arrogant butt holes

yeah... you sound american allright

i guess you should just take your head from inside your a$$ and start opening your eyes to the real world, there are even humans out there

Space_Cowboy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Space_Cowboy7
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts

[QUOTE="EL_MEXICAN"]I dont like football, but why is madden so especial?rac_fan12

Your probably not american in america Football is like mexicos fiestas or something like that

Pfft, HA HA HA HA HA ROFLMAO

charley_mcd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#128 charley_mcd
Member since 2006 • 710 Posts
[QUOTE="ginraisama"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"]

i guess you should just take your head from inside your a$$ and start opening your eyes to the real world, there are even humans out there

yea i am and u sound like a french homo that should put there head back in there @$$ cuz no one cares about you

[QUOTE="ginraisama"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"]

yea i am and u sound like a french homo that should put there head back in there @$$ cuz no one cares about you

For the sake of making this quote huge,I would just like to say that EA make mediocre games.And to hear someone says that madden will own 07 just makes me cringe.there I sed it and yes,I do feel alot better.
urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 urio1
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts
[QUOTE="Gue1"]

Why everybody call americans to people who lives in the US? cuz everybody that lives in this part of the world is an american you know... cuba, chile, mexico, jamaica, puerto rico... but if you wanna draw a line then people from the US are north americans not plain americans cuz we all are from America...

Denji

Yeah but it's the United States that took that word to discribe it's citizens. Just the same as I'm a Canadian. Someone from Mexico is a Mexican. Can't really say you're a United Statesian or something. Besides, there's a stereotype to the word "American" and there's no way in hell I'm one of them.

nooo Gue1 is right because it's the united states OF america... as in its a collection of states that are in america..... but in a sense every1 from North and South America are americans... it's just like how u call ppl from the UK british and ppl from Franceare french.... but they are all EUROPEANS..... the terms american british and french are just terms used to make people of a certaincontinent able to be put into a smaller group which is ppl of a specific country...

PapaGlide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#130 PapaGlide
Member since 2007 • 994 Posts
you people are crazy american football owns and they could beat the crap out of any football or rugby player i mean you guys started this all the topic creator wanted was that madden will own
360player_eq12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 360player_eq12
Member since 2006 • 2214 Posts

madden 08's gunna own this year no matter what 4 the ps3 even if its 30fbs

417alum

ill pwn u in it.

mortzilla3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#133 mortzilla3
Member since 2006 • 357 Posts
Sports games suck balls.
Avatar image for -LegendaryLuck-
-LegendaryLuck-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 -LegendaryLuck-
Member since 2007 • 333 Posts
[QUOTE="Dante865"]

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Shinedown220

Because were awesome. Real Football can only be played in the States, no 3 o'clock tea for us.

No, Americans aren't better than any other country.
mortzilla3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#135 mortzilla3
Member since 2006 • 357 Posts
[QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="ginraisama"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that charley_mcd

For the sake of making this quote huge,I would just like to say that EA make mediocre games.And to hear someone says that madden will own 07 just makes me cringe.there I sed it and yes,I do feel alot better.

This argument is pretty hilarious.

milkweed989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#136 milkweed989
Member since 2005 • 150 Posts
Personally i think Rugby is fun american football is better then rugby and that Football is better then both of them, i play fantasy football and watch American football whenever i can im a BIG Denver Broncos fan but i love A.C Milan and i love Football way way more, im a sports freak i love just about any sport, and actually Europe isnt better or worse then America the freedoms you people brag about so much is nothing compared to what you can do in most of the European countries..
FireFalkon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 FireFalkon
Member since 2004 • 866 Posts
How many people watch the soccer world cup again? Last time I checked it was more than a billion.
nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 nwren334
[QUOTE="charley_mcd"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="ginraisama"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"][QUOTE="Lach0121"][QUOTE="nwren334"]

[QUOTE="nivasan6"]america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that mortzilla3

This argument is pretty hilarious.

thanks its been fun
urio1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 urio1
Member since 2007 • 1576 Posts
ok just to even thingz up.... i'm an american and america really isnt the best country.. Japan is the best imo... i love everything about Japan.... but I will say american football is the greatest sport ever... i will be playing it this year for the glory of my high school.... go Riverhawks!!!! lmao
Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Shinedown220
Member since 2007 • 1181 Posts

madden is a good game .... and this country war was sumthing i saw comming becuase in the UK and in Southern America they concentrate more on "football" ( Soccer) and the States made Football bigger and better then Canada did ( even though Canada invented the sport).CFL ison adifferent level then NFL .... basically if one team from CFL faced a team from NFL. CFL would get absolutly pummeled i kno that for a fact becuase iwatchCanadian and American Football and NFL is just funner to watch lol ranman1990

Canada didn't invent Football.

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Shinedown220
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

Rugby is 10 X better tha American Football, and Football is 1000000000000X better than American Football.

American Football is like a bizarre freak of nature born from Rugby thats played more slowly (every 10 secs its stopped) and is only appealing to a minority. Rugby and Football (north americans call this soccer) are much more appealing and better sports.

Go Pumas Go Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!

kenshinhimura16

And then you woke up! Rugby and soccer better tnah Football, I laugh at your stupidity, HaHaHa.

Your ignorance is funny. Rugby and Football (soccer) are the 2 most watched events in the world. USA is not the center f the world kid. Just for you info, the Rugby world cup was last years most watched event globally, go suck it up.

Yeah ok, Butt.

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts
This thread has officially been hijacked.
Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 Shinedown220

Why do you call it football? Becouse you use your legs to run and carry the ball for the most part? I never got the name for it. Football is the thing we play with or feets, or so i would belive.

And for you Shinedown220. What are you talking about? tea? Only england do that... Gorgot about the remaining 700 millions of us here?

Madden 08 will probebly be fun, but unfortunatly, i get so fast tierd of the madden games..

Thigeic

yeah your right I did forget about you.

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Shinedown220
[QUOTE="Shinedown220"][QUOTE="Dante865"]

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

rogerjak

Because were awesome. Real Football can only be played in the States, no 3 o'clock tea for us.

American football is just a bunch of retards trying to do more brain damage to each other.

This guy here is the perfect example of a narrow minded american. "Because were awesome.""no 3o'clock tea for us" WTH? What makes you think that Europeans are just for the tea? You know there's a thing called airplane, and there's another thing called tourism. When you combine airplanes with the intend of exploring another countries, you will get a new and improved view of the world.

Of course you or someone is going to report me for flaming. But that's the true.

Madden will be awesome for fans of the sport. That I can admit.

I'd rather have Brain Damage then watch a soccer game.

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Shinedown220

I dont hate american football i tried to understand it by watching the superbowl i find it does flow very well.What i hate is america calling it soccer just because you're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean u can change the name of the most popular sport in the worldEPaul

Um, considerring we changed its name, does mean we can.

-Sniper99-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#146 -Sniper99-
Member since 2004 • 8983 Posts

Bleh, CFL is better. NFL games are nothing but 3 hour commercials

"this kick is brought to you by.."

"this catch is brought to you by.."

"this thorw is brought to you by.."

Then you got captian obvious John Madden with stupid comments like "If the guy throws a ball 2 yards, you gotta catch it from 2 yards away!" amongst his other meathead comments and "tips" LOL

Denji
So true, a CFL game would own. BTW, the Roughriders will win the Grey Cup:)
Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Shinedown220
[QUOTE="Dante865"]

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Krigon

So true the United Statesians :Pcall it American Football and yet they play the game mostly with their hands. They should call it American Rugby!

PS: It's pronounced DAVID BECKHAM!

P.S. Its pronounced Who Cares!

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 Krigon

[QUOTE="EPaul"]I dont hate american football i tried to understand it by watching the superbowl i find it does flow very well.What i hate is america calling it soccer just because you're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean u can change the name of the most popular sport in the worldShinedown220

Um, considerring we changed its name, does mean we can.

Well i guess U.S.A and Canada are the only countries in the world that call it Soccer. The rest of the world know it as Football. That means you failed.

American Rugby sucks! :P

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 qmoney88
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts
[QUOTE="qmoney88"]

[QUOTE="rm_fc"][QUOTE="walton13"]As an American who doesn't like madden or "American" football for that matter, I can honestly say that Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. 500 Million people watch the superbowl, and yet theres only 300 million American Citezens... so where'd the rest come from.

To make this clear I am not putting down Football OR Football (Soccer to me), but yes Madden 08 will probably be better this year as they add new things into the mix, but no one can say Football is "dumb" or "unpopular" because The madden series sells about 7 million copies EVERY YEAR.Blitz_Nemesis

why do u say in the world ???
it doesn't even exist in europ, asia and latin america.
USA is not the world keep this in ur mind

actually yes there is a euro league so you should check ur facts and just because the U.S.A. and europe are the only ones who have football leagues does not mean that there arent other people from other countries who are interested or who would like to get to know the sport a little better, so keep this in ur mind

There is a CFL, Canadian football league

Touche i forgot about that one my bad

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Krigon
[QUOTE="Krigon"][QUOTE="Dante865"]

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Shinedown220

So true the United Statesians :Pcall it American Football and yet they play the game mostly with their hands. They should call it American Rugby!

PS: It's pronounced DAVID BECKHAM!

P.S. Its pronounced Who Cares!

Well the investors of Galaxy (i think it was that team that bought him) that payed loads of cash for that old sucky player :P