This topic is locked from further discussion.

ollyd122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 ollyd122
Member since 2005 • 442 Posts
I'm from the UK and American Football seems ok...I've liked it the few times i've watched it. Is it worth getting the games even though i'm a n00b when it comes to American football?
rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts
[QUOTE="Dante865"]

"American Football" is Rugby

Football is "Soccer"

Why do Americans try make themselves Seperate and Unique :|

Madden Sucks..

Shinedown220

Because were awesome. Real Football can only be played in the States, no 3 o'clock tea for us.

American football is just a bunch of retards trying to do more brain damage to each other.

This guy here is the perfect example of a narrow minded american. "Because were awesome.""no 3o'clock tea for us" WTH? What makes you think that Europeans are just for the tea? You know there's a thing called airplane, and there's another thing called tourism. When you combine airplanes with the intend of exploring another countries, you will get a new and improved view of the world.

Of course you or someone is going to report me for flaming. But that's the true.

Madden will be awesome for fans of the sport. That I can admit.

bigpymp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 bigpymp
Member since 2003 • 117 Posts

I dont like football, but why is madden so especial?EL_MEXICAN

Madden is "special" because EA has a monoploly on the football game market, especially now since they bought the exclusive rights for the NFL brand. I am as big a football fan as anyone, and I've played Madden since the early 90's. But it is not that special, because EA has no competition, so they just keep making the same game, year after year, with minimal improvements if any. Can't really blame them, if I had a cash cow like that, it would be easy to put forth minimal effort on a game that brings me a huge pay check every August, no matter what. Madden is a great game of football, but it's the only game of football. It's like being at the grocery store, and the cashier saying, "Paper, or paper?" There's only 3 things certain in life: Death, Taxes, and Madden.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vegetattack15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 vegetattack15
Member since 2007 • 1686 Posts

I get bored by both, but if I had to choose, it would be football. Although Hockey and Golf are my favorite sports, I have given most sports a try (except rugby, never had a chance, heard good things though) and those two were the most difficult. Hockey because you basically have to relearn to walk, and it is incredibly fast. Golf because one little slip-up, and a perfect day is screwed.

The point is we all have our preferences, doesn't make anybody's opinion right though.

ginraisama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 ginraisama
Member since 2006 • 719 Posts

hahahahah ok moron have fun watching a full "soccer" match with noone scoring... as if its not boring enough to watch with them scoring, without them scoring its as fun to watch as lifetime or somethingDarkGnome55

for you i'll give you this clip to enjoy... see how much scoring is unimportant when you're watching "the beautiful game"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=euMu1SKi-ak

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Dante865

That's cause we're stupid, arrogant jerks... and we're full of ourselves...

And yes, Madden does suck... it sucks hard.

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 the_9th_wonder

I'm from the UK and American Football seems ok...I've liked it the few times i've watched it. Is it worth getting the games even though i'm a n00b when it comes to American football?ollyd122

It's just rugby with helmets and shoulderpads.

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 the_9th_wonder

Why everybody call americans to people who lives in the US? cuz everybody that lives in this part of the world is an american you know... cuba, chile, mexico, jamaica, puerto rico... but if you wanna draw a line then people from the US are north americans not plain americans cuz we all are from America...

Gue1

Agreed! I've been saying the same thing for years.

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 the_9th_wonder

America has changed a lot. It used to be about team work. Now it's about individuals (stars). Futball is about teamwork. Football is about individuals (Payton Manning). Sure, the USA sports requires teammates. But the emphasis is on stardom. Not teamwork. A good futball game in Europe can be 90 mininutes and score 1-0. In the USA, we like our NFL 42-34 scores. In the NBA, we like our 148-136 scores. In the MLB, we like our 12-8 scores. American's just don't have the patients for 90 minutes futball games in which it requires TEAMwork and scores only 1 point. We want it NOW! LIke McDonnals fast-food. Tasty, but not so good for you.gizmo_logix

Well stated. Kudos to you, giz!

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

[QUOTE="gizmo_logix"]America has changed a lot. It used to be about team work. Now it's about individuals (stars). Futball is about teamwork. Football is about individuals (Payton Manning). Sure, the USA sports requires teammates. But the emphasis is on stardom. Not teamwork. A good futball game in Europe can be 90 mininutes and score 1-0. In the USA, we like our NFL 42-34 scores. In the NBA, we like our 148-136 scores. In the MLB, we like our 12-8 scores. American's just don't have the patients for 90 minutes futball games in which it requires TEAMwork and scores only 1 point. We want it NOW! LIke McDonnals fast-food. Tasty, but not so good for you.the_9th_wonder

Well stated. Kudos to you, giz!

Double-agree. You got it right on the spot gizmo :D
The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts
[QUOTE="Dante865"]

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

trex05

wow thats a pretty stupid comment

I happen to agree with that comment.. why did americans call their game in which they kick the ball once and carry it around the rest of the time football when there was already a game out called football and for which the name was much better suited.

And why did they not juist call it american rugby or something...just like rugby only with armour and a break after every ten seconds of running.

The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts

America has changed a lot. It used to be about team work. Now it's about individuals (stars). Futball is about teamwork. Football is about individuals (Payton Manning). Sure, the USA sports requires teammates. But the emphasis is on stardom. Not teamwork. A good futball game in Europe can be 90 mininutes and score 1-0. In the USA, we like our NFL 42-34 scores. In the NBA, we like our 148-136 scores. In the MLB, we like our 12-8 scores. American's just don't have the patients for 90 minutes futball games in which it requires TEAMwork and scores only 1 point. We want it NOW! LIke McDonnals fast-food. Tasty, but not so good for you.gizmo_logix

well said.. but I think the main reasonfootball is not as popular as american footbal in america is because no station in america will broadcast foortball because the game does not lend itself so wel for commercials as american footbal.

american football there is a break every couple of second during which a replay can be made withcommercials or just plain commercials can be shown whilst in footbal there is one break after 45 minutes...

Reminds me of watching american talk shows like dr.phil and crap in the netherlands.. they take a break every 5 minutes its insane... at least here we just skip the first 3 times they "will be right bakc with you after these messages" and go to our first commercial after the 3rd american commercial as already come and gone.

AdaMoochUD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 AdaMoochUD
Member since 2007 • 164 Posts

Rugby is 10 X better tha American Football, and Football is 1000000000000X better than American Football.

American Football is like a bizarre freak of nature born from Rugby thats played more slowly (every 10 secs its stopped) and is only appealing to a minority. Rugby and Football (north americans call this soccer) are much more appealing and better sports.

Go Pumas Go Argentina !!!!!!!!!!!

kenshinhimura16

You're an idiot.  You've never played football therefore can't appreciate it.  This is about Madden 08, keep your stupid opinions to yourself about topics you don't have ne idea about.  This Madden is going to be awesome.
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
Every year I get the chance to play the new Madden game and every year I anticipating FIFA and NBA live more than Madden.
EPaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 EPaul
Member since 2006 • 9917 Posts
I dont hate american football i tried to understand it by watching the superbowl i find it does flow very well.What i hate is america calling it soccer just because you're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean u can change the name of the most popular sport in the world
Absynthetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Absynthetic
Member since 2004 • 1897 Posts
Vancouver Canucks FTW!!!!!!!!!
rosssca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 rosssca
Member since 2005 • 445 Posts

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Dante865

Thanks for the cultural lesson and wowing us with your expertise. Madden sucks compared to...?? have you ever played it?

gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts

[QUOTE="gizmo_logix"]America has changed a lot. It used to be about team work. Now it's about individuals (stars). Futball is about teamwork. Football is about individuals (Payton Manning). Sure, the USA sports requires teammates. But the emphasis is on stardom. Not teamwork. A good futball game in Europe can be 90 mininutes and score 1-0. In the USA, we like our NFL 42-34 scores. In the NBA, we like our 148-136 scores. In the MLB, we like our 12-8 scores. American's just don't have the patients for 90 minutes futball games in which it requires TEAMwork and scores only 1 point. We want it NOW! LIke McDonnals fast-food. Tasty, but not so good for you.Theendgamelv3

David Beckem disagrees with you. American Football IS about team work. Payton Manning doesn't go out on defense, Payton Manning doesn't catch his own passes, Payton Manning doesn't go out there like a running back. OF COURSE the NFL markets it stars like how David Beckem was marketed in the world from Europe. You can't disagee with me and say David Beckem ISN'T the biggest or at the very most, well known soccer player in the world. If it is all about teams, you wouldn't EVEN know about David Beckem. You know about him and ANY other star cause THEY stand out as indivduals in their respective sports for being so great. They are stars that USE their teams and make their teams better. The Indianapolis Colts won the Superbowl, not the Indianapolis Payton Mannings. If it wasn't for some of his teammates like, Marvin Harrison, Dwight Freeney, etc. he wouldn't EVEN touch a Super Bowl. Let me put it to you this way, against the Kansas City Chiefs, Payton Manning threw 3 Interceptions, BUT his team won. If there wasn't any teamwork in the NFL, the Colts would have lost DUE to Manning's poor play. However the rest of his team played pretty well, like the defense who stopped Larry Johnson, one of the best running backs in the NFL. Teamwork IS required in the NFL and just because the NFL markets its stars, doesn't mean they don't look at teamwork, cause they HAVE TO.

Theendgamelv3, I'm going to surprise you. I agree with both YOU and David Beckem. My original comment was directed at American sports and how it has changed over the years. This isn't some grumpy post about "When I was young American football was great (like Grandpaw)!" Nope. This is more about how marketing and individualism can effect how one views each sport and forgets certain apsects of how a sport should be played. Payton Manning was a bad example on my part. But the years before, early in his career, would have been a better choice. Especially how the NFL was marketing JUST HIM (and we saw him lose year after year). But I can give you a list of other NFL, NBA, MLB stars that DO THINK *THEY ARE THE MAN!" and couldn't care less about teamwork. Home Run Record lovers: Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds (as opposed to Kirby Puckett, Tony Gwynn, Craig Biggio) Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Steve Francis (as opposed to Tim Duncan, Steve Nash, Deron Williams, Tony Parker, Brandon Roy) Terrell Owens, Reggie Bush, Chad Johnson (as opposed to Tom Brady, Aaron Kampman, DeMeco Ryans and yes Payton today, but not before). IMO, Greg Oden will win a title before Durant does (NBA). Why? Greg Oden knows he can't do it alone. Kevin Durant, will be fooled into thinking that he has to win it *all* for his team. If he was a good passer I would have thought differently. And he may allow marketing go to his head. We'll, see. European and South American futball (soccer) does have its stars. But the sport is sooooooo old and teamwork is soooooooo entrenched in the spirt of the game. It's very, very, very hard for its "stars" to overshadow the team aspect. It's too ingrained into the culture of the sport. Sure, we all love grreat technique and footwork. But all that means nothing if they forget the major tenants of teamwork of futabll (soccer). *** By the way. The NBA has improved over the last 4-5 years. It was a lot worse in the mid-late 90's when high-school players were being given "Hall of Fame" status before they had even won anything.
jocaju

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 jocaju
Member since 2007 • 853 Posts
I hate sport games
snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

For all the people hating on american football i really dont think you should be talking. Whoever said its all about a single star person and not the team you are far from wrong my firend. Im not hating on soccer and Rugby im not. But I dont think you should judge a sport unless you have participated in the sport for real! Like play some highschool or something. I have never played rugby or soccer. But i dont come out here...

And talk about how my sport is so much better and kills "stupid a** rugby"

people are ignorant

get a life people

tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
I hate sport gamesjocaju
i'm with you. This topic just went straight to hell no matter what side people choose. Therefore, I'm going with the "I don't like sports games" option.
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Krigon
Member since 2005 • 5591 Posts

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Dante865

So true the United Statesians :Pcall it American Football and yet they play the game mostly with their hands. They should call it American Rugby!

PS: It's pronounced DAVID BECKHAM!

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 qmoney88
Member since 2007 • 193 Posts

Rugby is 10 X better tha American Football, and Football is 1000000000000X better than American Football.

American Football is like a bizarre freak of nature born from Rugby thats played more slowly (every 10 secs its stopped) and is only appealing to a minority. Rugby and Football (north americans call this soccer) are much more appealing and better sports.

kenshinhimura16

nobody really cares what you think... youre freakin european for christ sake!! of course youre not gonna like american football

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Krigon
[QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

qmoney88

nobody really cares what you think... youre freakin european for christ sake!! of course youre not gonna like american football

I thought he was Argentinian.

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 qmoney88
[QUOTE="Dante865"]

Football is "Soccer"

Madden Sucks..

Krigon

So true the United Statesians :Pcall it American Football and yet they play the game mostly with their hands. They should call it American Rugby!

PS: It's pronounced DAVID BECKHAM!

hmm... way too pretty to play sports and completely overated... plus soccer is one of the most boring sports EVER!!!! they barely even freakin score and i guess its fun to jus watch a bunch of overpaid girls kick a freakin ball around, wish i could get paid to play a womans sportin thats probably the most lame sport ever, i mean id rather watch golf its that bad

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 qmoney88
[QUOTE="qmoney88"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

Krigon

i dont care what he is, hes still not american which is why he doesnt like football or "american football" excuse me

qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 qmoney88

I dont hate american football i tried to understand it by watching the superbowl i find it does flow very well.What i hate is america calling it soccer just because you're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean u can change the name of the most popular sport in the worldEPaul

why not? whos gonna tell us we cant?

rm_fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 rm_fc
Member since 2006 • 455 Posts
As an American who doesn't like madden or "American" football for that matter, I can honestly say that Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. 500 Million people watch the superbowl, and yet theres only 300 million American Citezens... so where'd the rest come from.

To make this clear I am not putting down Football OR Football (Soccer to me), but yes Madden 08 will probably be better this year as they add new things into the mix, but no one can say Football is "dumb" or "unpopular" because The madden series sells about 7 million copies EVERY YEAR.walton13

why do u say in the world ???
it doesn't even exist in europ, asia and latin america.
USA is not the world keep this in ur mind
qmoney88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 qmoney88

[QUOTE="walton13"]As an American who doesn't like madden or "American" football for that matter, I can honestly say that Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. 500 Million people watch the superbowl, and yet theres only 300 million American Citezens... so where'd the rest come from.

To make this clear I am not putting down Football OR Football (Soccer to me), but yes Madden 08 will probably be better this year as they add new things into the mix, but no one can say Football is "dumb" or "unpopular" because The madden series sells about 7 million copies EVERY YEAR.rm_fc

actually yes there is a euro league so you should check ur facts and just because the U.S.A. and europe are the only ones who have football leagues does not mean that there arent other people from other countries who are interested or who would like to get to know the sport a little better, so keep this in ur mind

Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts

[QUOTE="rm_fc"][QUOTE="walton13"]As an American who doesn't like madden or "American" football for that matter, I can honestly say that Football is one of the most popular sports in the world. 500 Million people watch the superbowl, and yet theres only 300 million American Citezens... so where'd the rest come from.

To make this clear I am not putting down Football OR Football (Soccer to me), but yes Madden 08 will probably be better this year as they add new things into the mix, but no one can say Football is "dumb" or "unpopular" because The madden series sells about 7 million copies EVERY YEAR.qmoney88

actually yes there is a euro league so you should check ur facts and just because the U.S.A. and europe are the only ones who have football leagues does not mean that there arent other people from other countries who are interested or who would like to get to know the sport a little better, so keep this in ur mind

There is a CFL, Canadian football league
Blitz_Nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Blitz_Nemesis
Member since 2005 • 8042 Posts
Im sure that most of the idoits dissing madden and american football havent played madden or football or even know the rule to the game so cant appreciate it. I am Canadian just so you guys know so im not biased to any sport, and love watchign NFL. I grew up around soccer but today i am a big football fan because i realized what a great sport it is. People think that football is just a dumb sport where some big idoits hit on each other but its much much more than that. Its a game of stargety and planning, and there is alot of passion in the game (watch America's Game and you will see what i am talking about). Its a big team sport while even though players like the QB, RB and WR get the most attention a team is really as good as there worst player and its not those individual players that win the game its the team.

For the Europeans hating on american football stop being so ignorant, sayinga sports sucks when you really dont know much about it, and the same goes to the americans hating on soccer. Football is a great sport and IMO better then soccer.
Madden 08 will be great - Lets Go SAINTS!!! /thread
Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Krigon
[QUOTE="Krigon"][QUOTE="qmoney88"][QUOTE="kenshinhimura16"]

qmoney88

i dont care what he is, hes still not american which is why he doesnt like football or "american football" excuse me

Stop assuming that people don't like American Rugby because they haven't tried it. We had American Rugby in our school and i live in Sweden. I didn't like it because it was to slow paced compared to Football. To many breaks and switching around with Offense and defense.

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#83 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11792 Posts

[QUOTE="EL_MEXICAN"]I dont like football, but why is madden so especial?rac_fan12

Your probably not american in america Football is like mexicos fiestas or something like that

im american and i dont like football. out of all the sports that involve a ball, i respect soccer the most, its the most popular sport invovling a ball in the world.. and the only sport to stop a war..
snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#84 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

Im sure that most of the idoits dissing madden and american football havent played madden or football or even know the rule to the game so cant appreciate it. I am Canadian just so you guys know so im not biased to any sport, and love watchign NFL. I grew up around soccer but today i am a big football fan because i realized what a great sport it is. People think that football is just a dumb sport where some big idoits hit on each other but its much much more than that. Its a game of stargety and planning, and there is alot of passion in the game (watch America's Game and you will see what i am talking about). Its a big team sport while even though players like the QB, RB and WR get the most attention a team is really as good as there worst player and its not those individual players that win the game its the team.

For the Europeans hating on american football stop being so ignorant, sayinga sports sucks when you really dont know much about it, and the same goes to the americans hating on soccer. Football is a great sport and IMO better then soccer.
Madden 08 will be great - Lets Go SAINTS!!! /threadBlitz_Nemesis

omg somebody who agrees with me

Avatar image for deactivated-5f027f1888ad2
deactivated-5f027f1888ad2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 1

#85 deactivated-5f027f1888ad2
Member since 2003 • 571 Posts

This will be good news for the ps3 but i hope the same for pro evolution soccer.

jonnytohotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 jonnytohotty
Member since 2006 • 233 Posts
soccer is for immigrants
jonnytohotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 jonnytohotty
its all about hockey, american football and baseball. soccer sucks its so boring
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Lach0121

its all about hockey, american football and baseball. soccer sucks its so boringjonnytohotty

how can u say soccer suckes because its boring when you like baseball????

that is completely ironic...

trex05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 trex05
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts

I dont hate american football i tried to understand it by watching the superbowl i find it does flow very well.What i hate is america calling it soccer just because you're the most powerful nation in the world doesn't mean u can change the name of the most popular sport in the worldEPaul

what do you care what we do? its our counrty we can do whatever we want with it.just likeyou can do whatever you want with yours

jonnytohotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 jonnytohotty

[QUOTE="jonnytohotty"]its all about hockey, american football and baseball. soccer sucks its so boringLach0121

wow baseball is so much more exciting than soccer, soccer theres like 1 goal a game baseball theres so many more things going on.

shroom76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#91 shroom76
Member since 2007 • 1764 Posts
its not like 30 fps is bad its just kinda disappointing cuz the ps3 is the strongest system
Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Lach0121
[QUOTE="Lach0121"]

[QUOTE="jonnytohotty"]its all about hockey, american football and baseball. soccer sucks its so boringjonnytohotty

wow baseball is so much more exciting than soccer, soccer theres like 1 goal a game baseball theres so many more things going on.

well its all opinionated, i use to watch one of my best friends play base ball all the time, it was boring but i was there for him.. hell even he said its his favorite sport to play, but the most boring to watch... and i agree. now i didnt say i was a fan of soccer, i just said i respect it more than any other sport with a ball involved.. and reasons posted up earlier..

but i find it ironic that alot of people that are against war and say it isnt right, turn right around and cheer and hoot and hollar for a game that derived from the ultimate competition being war... that was off topic but i hate double standards.

by the way the only sport im actually a fan of is martial arts. like tai kwon do, and racing... both of which are trully sports.

Krigon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Krigon
[QUOTE="Lach0121"]

[QUOTE="jonnytohotty"]its all about hockey, american football and baseball. soccer sucks its so boringjonnytohotty

and yet you failed to mention one thing for baseball.

trex05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 trex05
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
ok so we americans call your "rugby" football. so why do you call what we know as a truck a lorry?
Bajabbers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#95 Bajabbers
Member since 2003 • 38 Posts

kenshinhimura16

That honestly might be the single stupidest comment that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I actually laughed out loud when I read it.

nivasan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 nivasan6
Member since 2007 • 184 Posts
america has some of the dumbest sports in the world, there is baseball, football, actually it's mostly just those two, but yea you dont need skill for any of them, i thought that people from the crap states are supposed to be tough, why wear all that wussy gear to play a dumb game, where as rugby you dont wear all that sh*t, and dont call your dumb game football, because it is mostly played by your hands, man are people from the crap states stupid lol, and one more thing the people who colonized the states were outcasts from Europe, just think about that
nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#97 nwren334
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
americans make them selves differen and unique cus were the best.........ever8)
jonnytohotty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 jonnytohotty
[QUOTE="jonnytohotty"][QUOTE="Lach0121"]

[QUOTE="jonnytohotty"]its all about hockey, american football and baseball. soccer sucks its so boringKrigon

and yet you failed to mention one thing for baseball.

mayeb you dont understand baseball, if you dont then i would think that is would be boring but for someone that understands it and plays it, its a very exciting game it takes a lot of skill to play. i would liek to see you throw a 90+ MPH fastball on a target and even trying to hit that. in baseball theres great defensive plays and huge hits and pitches that defy the laws of gravity

nwren334

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#99 nwren334
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
soccer sucks
Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

kenshinhimura16

i'm not a huge fan of American football but soccer can suck my BLZ. i am glad we're unique enough not to accept that whiny sport, and i'm originally from europe and was brought up on soccer.