NOOOO!!! Uncharted 2 Multiplayer Confirmed! (UPDATE)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BenderUnit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#51 BenderUnit22
Member since 2006 • 9597 Posts

Eh, I have no problem with this as long as the story-telling is as fantastic as it was in the first one. I don't see why people are so opposed to this, I mean, the big complaint some people had about the game was that it was a Gears-clone, so why can't it have online?

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts

[QUOTE="Tikicobra"]As if you'd know.AnFangs_Endes

You're right, I can't possibly know that they're using resources on creating multiplayer that could have been used to enhance single-player.

My point. Those people working on multiplayer can be adding new things that might not be totally freaking awesome but Uncharted was all about the details and having more would be awesome. It is costing money. Keep that in mind.Chaos_Bladez

Hey Chaos, long-time no-see. :D

DUDE WHAT'S UP! :D Where ya been?!? :P We are so on the same page in the same book. You just get it. :D
Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts

the big complaint some people had about the game was that it was a Gears-clone, so why can't it have online?

BenderUnit22
Two words: No chainsaw.
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 AnFangs_Endes
Member since 2007 • 3785 Posts

No, you can't possibly know. You know absolutely nothing about multiplayer. You don't know the modes, the features, and you haven't seen any footage. You can't just assume it's going to take away from the single player.Tikicobra

You're right, I can't know that they're using resources for the creation of multiplayer, I can only logically assume that they are.

For all I really know they aren't making multiplayer; but then I'd have to wonder why they're now wasting money on creating false announcements.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

[QUOTE="AnFangs_Endes"]

[QUOTE="Tikicobra"]

You're right, I can't possibly know that they're using resources on creating multiplayer that could have been used to enhance single-player.

[QUOTE="Chaos_Bladez"]My point. Those people working on multiplayer can be adding new things that might not be totally freaking awesome but Uncharted was all about the details and having more would be awesome. It is costing money. Keep that in mind.Tikicobra

Hey Chaos, long-time no-see. :D

No, you can't possibly know. You know absolutely nothing about multiplayer. You don't know the modes, the features, and you haven't seen any footage. You can't just assume it's going to take away from the single player.

And you can't assume it is going to add to the game. Works both ways ..

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 CanadianCR

as i said before, naughty dog are one of the few companies (along with insomniac) who don't screw things up.

SilverChimera

That's what I thought until Insomniac took out Vertical Split-Screen Single Player Campaign Co-op .. dumbest move of all time ..

Avatar image for QuebecSuperstar
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 QuebecSuperstar
Member since 2006 • 4178 Posts

That is just dumb. As a developer, why would one want to add something when it isn't made to the same quality and polish as they always do with all of their products. I would rather see as much work put into the single player as possible instead of the inclusion of a subpar multiplayer just to please those who cannot get used to how gaming has been for the past 6 generations...mainly focused on Single Player experiences...CosmoKing7717

You may not agree with me but dude, my reasoning is far from being dumb.

First of all, I don't think there's a single developer out there who thinks "The online play will suck but hey, we gotta please them!". No one would invest such amounts of money just to please those asking for online play. If they add it to the game it's because they believe in it.

Secondly, like I said, that '....to focus on making the best single campaign possible' thing doesn't have to be true. I haven't seen many people complain about MGSIV's single campaign and it happens to have online play. GTAIV is another hugely popular, 'AAA title' to have online play.

Personally, I think your attitude is symptomatic of a spoiled gamer. Nowadays, it seems that any game that doesn't have an awesome, jaw-dropping single campaign is not worth playing. Every single game has to be better than the last 'blockbuster'. Tell me, what would it do to you if Uncharted 2's (or any other 'AAA title') single campaign was slightly less than stellar than 'what it should have been' because the team had to invest both time and money on an online play feature so that online gamers like me can join the game's community? Would you go picketing in front of Naughty Dog's offices and ask your money back? Do you really have to be overwhelmed by a game's awesomeness in order to appreciate it?

Whatever you say, I'm sure that deep down inside, you know that Uncharted 2 will be great even with online play.

SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 SuperMario254
Member since 2003 • 2897 Posts
[QUOTE="SuperMario254"]Uncharted 2 has had over a year of dev time, and 7 months still to go. by this point they are done with the story mode of the game, so they have time to make the MP not feel "tacked on" at all... Uncharted NEEDS to be bought for its SP yes, but adding MP to a game who's SP is done isnt going to do anything to harm the SP portion of the game. It's really time to stop crying about this.CosmoKing7717
...You honestly think that it's easy for a dev to finish making an epic single player game that fast?

never said it was easy. however by april of last year they were already hard at work on the game and had where they were going with the story ironed out, core gameplay hasnt changed, though much as been added. so again, the next 7 months will be spent on MP and sorting out any bugs that are left in the SP.. so again, its time for everyone to stop crying about it because its going to happen, and as said already, ND has an amaizing track record for there games... so people need to STFU untill more information is released.
AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 AnFangs_Endes

DUDE WHAT'S UP! :D Where ya been?!? :P We are so on the same page in the same book. You just get it. :DChaos_Bladez

I've been off in the wonderful land of school, trying to keep the grades high this year. :lol:

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 CosmoKing7717
Member since 2004 • 4602 Posts

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]That is just dumb. As a developer, why would one want to add something when it isn't made to the same quality and polish as they always do with all of their products. I would rather see as much work put into the single player as possible instead of the inclusion of a subpar multiplayer just to please those who cannot get used to how gaming has been for the past 6 generations...mainly focused on Single Player experiences...QuebecSuperstar

You may not agree with me but dude, my reasoning is far from being dumb.

First of all, I don't think there's a single developer out there who thinks "The online play will suck but hey, we gotta please them!". No one would invest such amounts of money just to please those asking for online play. If they add it to the game it's because they believe in it.

Secondly, like I said, that '....to focus on making the best single campaign possible' thing doesn't have to be true. I haven't seen many people complain about MGSIV's single campaign and it happens to have online play. GTAIV is another hugely popular, 'AAA title' to have online play.

Personally, I think your attitude is symptomatic of a spoiled gamer. Nowadays, it seems that any game that doesn't have an awesome, jaw-dropping single campaign is not worth playing. Every single game has to be better than the last 'blockbuster'. Tell me, what would it do to you if Uncharted 2's (or any other 'AAA title') single campaign was slightly less than stellar than 'what it should have been' because the team had to invest both time and money on an online play feature so that online gamers like me can join the game's community? Would you go picketing in front of Naughty Dog's offices and ask your money back? Do you really have to be overwhelmed by a game's awesomeness in order to appreciate it?

Whatever you say, I'm sure that deep down inside, you know that Uncharted 2 will be great even with online play.

lol of course i know it will be great xD i just love playing devil's advocate and attacking some of the things said in this thread. I just didn't like how you said even if isn't stellar it's still worth workingon. I can never imagine being a developer myself and allowing a part of the game to go out that isn't up to par with the rest. and...MGS4 and GTA4 had much longer than ND does to make the game.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"][QUOTE="SuperMario254"]Uncharted 2 has had over a year of dev time, and 7 months still to go. by this point they are done with the story mode of the game, so they have time to make the MP not feel "tacked on" at all... Uncharted NEEDS to be bought for its SP yes, but adding MP to a game who's SP is done isnt going to do anything to harm the SP portion of the game. It's really time to stop crying about this.SuperMario254
...You honestly think that it's easy for a dev to finish making an epic single player game that fast?

never said it was easy. however by april of last year they were already hard at work on the game and had where they were going with the story ironed out, core gameplay hasnt changed, though much as been added. so again, the next 7 months will be spent on MP and sorting out any bugs that are left in the SP.. so again, its time for everyone to stop crying about it because its going to happen, and as said already, ND has an amaizing track record for there games... so people need to STFU untill more information is released.

:lol: Wow ..

You should read your last line and really follow what you said ..

blank33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 blank33
Member since 2005 • 1896 Posts

As long as the focus remains on an engaging story, then it doesn't matter to me.

SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 SuperMario254

CanadianCR

or.. ya know, you can all stop crying.. just a thought. :roll:

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR]

SuperMario254

or.. ya know, you can all stop crying.. just a thought. :rol:

So could you .. and roll is spelled with two L's ..

Bioshockraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#65 Bioshockraptor
Member since 2008 • 21483 Posts

I think it'd be a good idea, at least if it's worked on a lot.

Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#66 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts

[QUOTE="Tikicobra"]No, you can't possibly know. You know absolutely nothing about multiplayer. You don't know the modes, the features, and you haven't seen any footage. You can't just assume it's going to take away from the single player.AnFangs_Endes

You're right, I can't know that they're using resources for the creation of multiplayer, I can only logically assume that they are.

For all I really know they aren't making multiplayer; but then I'd have to wonder why they're now wasting money on creating false announcements.

They're not creating false announcements. This info came from a leaked image.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 CanadianCR

I think it'd be a good idea, at least if it's worked on a lot.

Bioshockraptor

True ..

But personally I'd rather have an amazing single player (The way the game SHOULD be played) then a great single player and decent multiplayer ..

It is ND so everything will hopefully just work out fine ..

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CosmoKing7717
[QUOTE="Tikicobra"][QUOTE="AnFangs_Endes"]

No, you can't possibly know. You know absolutely nothing about multiplayer. You don't know the modes, the features, and you haven't seen any footage. You can't just assume it's going to take away from the single player.Tikicobra

...i dont even know how to respond to this...did you not understand what he meant?...
SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 SuperMario254

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

or.. ya know, you can all stop crying.. just a thought. :roll:

not **** laptop keyboard... good try though... with the whole, trying to be funny thing. Also, I'm not the one crying here... it just happens to be everyone who for whatever reason has decided not to wait untill E3 to see how far along ND is with there SP (though as i have said a few times on this forum, they are/just about done) and are using the remainder months to work out bugs/add in this MP...

thelastguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 thelastguy
Member since 2007 • 12030 Posts

Co-op is fine, but I am not sure about MP

Avatar image for TheGreatOutdoor
TheGreatOutdoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 TheGreatOutdoor
Member since 2009 • 3234 Posts

Why all the :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: ? It's a added feature. It's not like you have to play the multiplayer. I have never seen so much :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: over something so trivial. I am glad they added it, so there. ;)

Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72 Cutekitten6_18
Member since 2005 • 22640 Posts

I can't believe some of you, seriously. FIrst of all.. when i bought MGS4, i was excited to go on MGO AFTER i was done with MGS, same with GTA IV...

Now everyone complained about Uncharted being short. ONce you beat it, there you go. Well not only have they ONLY showed off single player up to this point. ( Clearly its a big focus for them.. ) well now they have multiplayer which will extend the game. And you guys want to complain? Boo for more value!

Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Tikicobra

[QUOTE="Tikicobra"][QUOTE="AnFangs_Endes"]

CosmoKing7717

...i dont even know how to respond to this...did you not understand what he meant?...

I assume so. I don't know what else he could be referring to unless you're talking about the teaser on the PlayStation site.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"] or.. ya know, you can all stop crying.. just a thought. :roll:SuperMario254

not **** laptop keyboard... good try though... with the whole, trying to be funny thing. Also, I'm not the one crying here... it just happens to be everyone who for whatever reason has decided not to wait untill E3 to see how far along ND is with there SP (though as i have said a few times on this forum, they are/just about done) and are using the remainder months to work out bugs/add in this MP...

Have to go back in this topic man .. I didn't start the 'crying' portion of this .. somewhere down the line the quote boxes got messed up, so relax before you post kid ..

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 CanadianCR

I can't believe some of you, seriously. FIrst of all.. when i bought MGS4, i was excited to go on MGO AFTER i was done with MGS, same with GTA IV...

Now everyone complained about Uncharted being short. ONce you beat it, there you go. Well not only have they ONLY showed off single player up to this point. ( Clearly its a big focus for them.. ) well now they have multiplayer which will extend the game. And you guys want to complain? Boo for more value!

Cutekitten6_18

Now I know why GTA4 sucked so much ..

AlexSays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 AlexSays
Member since 2008 • 6612 Posts
I can't believe some of you, seriously. FIrst of all.. when i bought MGS4, i was excited to go on MGO AFTER i was done with MGS, same with GTA IV...Cutekitten6_18
Yeah MGS is a single-player based experience yet some people really like MGO. And I'm not sure anyone believes MGO took away from the single-player experience.
Cutekitten6_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#77 Cutekitten6_18
Member since 2005 • 22640 Posts

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]

CanadianCR

I like GTA IV myself, the offline i mean

QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 QuebecSuperstar

lol of course i know it will be great xD i just love playing devil's advocate and attacking some of the things said in this thread. I just didn't like how you said even if isn't stellar it's still worth workingon. I can never imagine being a developer myself and allowing a part of the game to go out that isn't up to par with the rest. and...MGS4 and GTA4 had much longer than ND does to make the game. CosmoKing7717

I don't understand what you mean. How can you compare a game's single campaign's quality with its online play's? It doesn't make sense! What makes single campaigns great is the story that ties everything together and well, there's no story in multiplayer. Competitive 'multiplayers' are made to 'cut to the chase' and jump in the action right away, using the game's background and characters so of course the multiplayer feels 'bare bones' compared to the story. But how do you compare 2 such different aspects of a game exactly?

SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 SuperMario254

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

no ****, laptop keyboard... good try though... with the whole, trying to be funny thing. Also, I'm not the one crying here... it just happens to be everyone who for whatever reason has decided not to wait untill E3 to see how far along ND is with there SP (though as i have said a few times on this forum, they are/just about done) and are using the remainder months to work out bugs/add in this MP...

Have to go back in this topic man .. I didn't start the 'crying' portion of this .. somewhere down the line the quote boxes got messed up, so relax before you post kid ..

I never talked about crying in our quotes... I talked about crying about MP in general in this thread that needs to stop, as for the whole "kid" thing, using that term... you must be quite young if your trying to use it as an insult.

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 CosmoKing7717

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]lol of course i know it will be great xD i just love playing devil's advocate and attacking some of the things said in this thread. I just didn't like how you said even if isn't stellar it's still worth workingon. I can never imagine being a developer myself and allowing a part of the game to go out that isn't up to par with the rest. and...MGS4 and GTA4 had much longer than ND does to make the game. QuebecSuperstar

I don't understand what you mean. How can you compare a game's single campaign's quality with its online play's? It doesn't make sense! What makes single campaigns great is the story that ties everything together and well, there's no story in multiplayer. Competitive 'multiplayers' are made to 'cut to the chase' and jump in the action right away, using the game's background and characters so of course the multiplayer feels 'bare bones' compared to the story. But how do you compare 2 such different aspects of a game exactly?

You can tell when work clearly has not been put into one section of the game as much as another, even if it's singleplayer and multiplayer o.o Look at mgs4...
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="Cutekitten6_18"]

Cutekitten6_18

I like GTA IV myself, the offline i mean

Its content totally lacked .. probably because they added MP .. ;) :P

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"] not **** laptop keyboard... good try though... with the whole, trying to be funny thing. Also, I'm not the one crying here... it just happens to be everyone who for whatever reason has decided not to wait untill E3 to see how far along ND is with there SP (though as i have said a few times on this forum, they are/just about done) and are using the remainder months to work out bugs/add in this MP...

SuperMario254

I never talked about crying in our quotes... I talked about crying about MP in general in this thread that needs to stop, as for the whole "kid" thing, using that term... you must be quite young if your trying to use it as an insult.

:lol: Love how you assume I was using it as an insult .. I call everyone kid, get used to it ..

Know what asses do? They assume .. just like you did ..

AnFangs_Endes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 AnFangs_Endes

They're not creating false announcements. This info came from a leaked image.Tikicobra

So you agree with me in that we know resources are being used to create multiplayer; resources which could undeniably be used to further enhance single-player.

QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 QuebecSuperstar

You can tell when work clearly has not been put into one section of the game as much as another, even if it's singleplayer and multiplayer o.o Look at mgs4...CosmoKing7717

What do you mean exactly?

Sk8ter_213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Sk8ter_213
Member since 2003 • 4573 Posts
Hmmm a useless part of the game to me, just like MGO on MGS4
Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Tikicobra

[QUOTE="Tikicobra"]They're not creating false announcements. This info came from a leaked image.AnFangs_Endes

So you agree with me in that we know resources are being used to create multiplayer; resources which could undeniably be used to further enhance single-player.

Okay, whatever. I suppose I'm being a hypocrite by telling you that you don't know, when in reality I don't either. Can we just wait for more information, and then we can form an opinion?
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]You can tell when work clearly has not been put into one section of the game as much as another, even if it's singleplayer and multiplayer o.o Look at mgs4...QuebecSuperstar

Ummmmm .. MGO is terrible .. what was so hard to understand?

adizorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 adizorz
Member since 2008 • 1410 Posts

What the heck?

I've never heard of people complaining about having an extra mode.

Ignore it and it will not affect you, I for one am really looking forward to it.

urdead18

this.

Infact it might help the game to get a slightly higher game reviews, so then more people would probably buy it i geuss.

QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 QuebecSuperstar

[QUOTE="QuebecSuperstar"]

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]You can tell when work clearly has not been put into one section of the game as much as another, even if it's singleplayer and multiplayer o.o Look at mgs4...CanadianCR

Ok so your personal opinion is to be treated as a universal truth?

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 CosmoKing7717

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]You can tell when work clearly has not been put into one section of the game as much as another, even if it's singleplayer and multiplayer o.o Look at mgs4...QuebecSuperstar

How MGO was when it first came out o.o (have not played it recently). It just did not seem very thought out as it should have been, with the whole needing a Konami ID just to be able to play the game. Blah i really need to wakeup today..
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="QuebecSuperstar"]

QuebecSuperstar

Ok so your personal opinion is to be treated as a universal truth?

:lol: Yet more will agree than disagree .. so yes ..

SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SuperMario254

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

:lol: Love how you assume I was using it as an insult .. I call everyone kid, get used to it ..

well... idc who you call kid, its something that I however refuse to acknowledge.. if you would like to continue having a mature discussion about this SP/MP topic you can stop yourself from using it.. untill that time however, your insults/posts will continue to go unnoticed by myself. Does that matter to you? Probably not, but as I have already stated, I couldn't care less. As for the whole assume thing... you must not know the saying.. because its "when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me" yet you failed to mention yourself at all during the insult.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"] I never talked about crying in our quotes... I talked about crying about MP in general in this thread that needs to stop, as for the whole "kid" thing, using that term... you must be quite young if your trying to use it as an insult.SuperMario254

well... idc who you call kid, its something that I however refuse to acknowledge.. if you would like to continue having a mature discussion about this SP/MP topic you can stop yourself from using it.. untill that time however, your insults/posts will continue to go unnoticed by myself. Does that matter to you? Probably not, but as I have already stated, I couldn't care less. As for the whole assume thing... you must not know the saying.. because its "when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me" yet you failed to mention yourself at all during the insult.

:lol: :lol:

It's a word .. take it for what it's worth .. but I do get a kick out of you getting your panties in a knot over it ..

g3toutj00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#94 g3toutj00
Member since 2008 • 127 Posts
loved Uncharted. do they need multiplayer Nope.. but if they do it and do it well then awsome. co op is all i would want at the most i love playing games with my wife since we are both gamers. RE5 a prime example we played that game together and had alot of fun. I just say ND make the single player as good as the first Uncharted and im happy
QuebecSuperstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 QuebecSuperstar

How MGO was when it first came out o.o (have not played it recently). It just did not seem very thought out as it should have been, with the whole needing a Konami ID just to be able to play the game. Blah i really need to wakeup today..CosmoKing7717

I agree that that was dumb but what does it have to do with the actual gameplay?

CanadianCR

And you got that eloquent statistic from.........?

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 CanadianCR

loved Uncharted. do they need multiplayer Nope.. but if they do it and do it well then awsome. co op is all i would want at the most i love playing games with my wife since we are both gamers. RE5 a prime example we played that game together and had alot of fun. I just say ND make the single player as good as the first Uncharted and im happy g3toutj00

Oh don't get me wrong .. I will be extremely happy if the MP ND talks about is like Resident Evils online co-op .. that would be super fun.

SuperMario254

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 SuperMario254

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

It's a word .. take it for what it's worth .. but I do get a kick out of you getting your panties in a knot over it ..

Sorry to tell you that no panties have gotten "in a bunch" over it, I am still as calm as I was when I woke up this morning. Though I do find it intriguing that you completely failed to mention anything about the "ass out of you" comment that I had made.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]How MGO was when it first came out o.o (have not played it recently). It just did not seem very thought out as it should have been, with the whole needing a Konami ID just to be able to play the game. Blah i really need to wakeup today..QuebecSuperstar

I agree that that was dumb but what does it have to do with the actual gameplay?

CanadianCR

:lol: From everyone I've talked to .. from what I read on the Internet .. general consensus is that is was horrible, especially at the beginning ..

CosmoKing7717

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 CosmoKing7717

[QUOTE="CosmoKing7717"]How MGO was when it first came out o.o (have not played it recently). It just did not seem very thought out as it should have been, with the whole needing a Konami ID just to be able to play the game. Blah i really need to wakeup today..QuebecSuperstar

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

Didn't you say yourself the multiplayer was not that great before like the singleplayer was..."It may not have been stellar but at least, it was there"
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="SuperMario254"] well... idc who you call kid, its something that I however refuse to acknowledge.. if you would like to continue having a mature discussion about this SP/MP topic you can stop yourself from using it.. untill that time however, your insults/posts will continue to go unnoticed by myself. Does that matter to you? Probably not, but as I have already stated, I couldn't care less. As for the whole assume thing... you must not know the saying.. because its "when you assume, you make an ass out of you and me" yet you failed to mention yourself at all during the insult.

SuperMario254

Sorry to tell you that no panties have gotten "in a bunch" over it, I am still as calm as I was when I woke up this morning. Though I do find it intriguing that you completely failed to mention anything about the "ass out of you" comment that I had made.

:lol: You know what makes this even better .. you said my insults/posts would continue to be unnoticed by yourself .. :lol: .. you just couldn't help yourself eh ..