What are some of the things you got kicked out of class for?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Richboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Richboy96
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

I dont get kicked out a lot but today i got kicked out and the teacher accused Me of bullying someone and i found that really offensive so i talked back and the teacher being a dictator kicked me out.

GrandJury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 GrandJury
Member since 2009 • 15396 Posts
When I kept laughing at stupid stuff the teacher would say. Next thing I know the room gets all quiet and everybody is looking at me. My teacher was pissed.
_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 _Ben99_
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts
I slept in class and when the teacher asked if I slept I said yes .
needled24-7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 needled24-7
Member since 2007 • 15902 Posts

never been kicked out of class. the closest i've gotten was iss, and that was for having a lighter... it fell out of my pocket

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#5 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts

I got kicked out of cklass in grade 2 once because I couldn't stop laughing at this kid that farted like a whole crate of grenades exploding.

applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

I once got kicked out of foods for eating an apple:P

I also got kicked out of French because my friend spilt water on me and I chased him around the room:P

Avatar image for 194197844077667059316682358889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 194197844077667059316682358889
Member since 2003 • 49173 Posts

I dont get kicked out a lot but today i got kicked out and the teacher accused Me of bullying him and i found that really offensive so i talked back and the teacher being a dictator kicked me out.

Richboy96
Once again, this is appropriate, Rebel, Rebel! No, Mr. Gorgenchuk, I will NOT stop rockin' in your c|assoom!
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I don't recall ever being kicked out of class.

10thwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 10thwonder
Member since 2009 • 2031 Posts

Passing gas and one time I fell asleep with my head back, mouth open, and started snoring, instead of the usual face on desk with arms crossed technique. My professor had me go to the bathroom and splash cold water on my face.

Teenaged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 Teenaged
Member since 2007 • 31764 Posts

I have been kicked out of cIasses 2-3 times all of the years I went to school. The first time was for making noise (I was 7 or 8). Then another time was because I was talking in cIass etc.

I cant remember anything else specifically. I was generally behaving well at school.

Avatar image for deactivated-6243ee9902175
deactivated-6243ee9902175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 deactivated-6243ee9902175
Member since 2007 • 5847 Posts

A teacher thought I was being a smartass when I corrected him. Best part is I was right and just trying to help.

Tropicalshower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Tropicalshower
Member since 2009 • 10813 Posts
Laughing and I once got in to a pretty big argument with another student.
Avatar image for deactivated-5f6fedc697079
deactivated-5f6fedc697079

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5f6fedc697079
Member since 2006 • 235 Posts

I've never gotten kicked out of class before, but one time a kid got kicked out for responding with 69 to a teacher asking for a number.

JebranRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JebranRush
Member since 2009 • 1401 Posts

I got kicked out of class once, in grade 8. My class was having an open discussion about different provinces in Canada and stuff, and everyone was talking to each other. I started talking to my friend and tell him what it was like in one of the other provinces (Saskatchewan, I used to live there).

Suddenly the class goes quiet and my teacher yells "JEBRAN! What are you doing? No talking in my class! Get out." I gave him a funny look of confusion, and I just walked out.

10 seconds later, the friend I was talking to comes outside, because the teacher thought he was laughing at me getting kicked out, when in fact he only had his hand in front of his mouth in a neutral, doing-nothing position

. My teacher thought he was holding in his laughter and kicked him out too.

The one and only time I've ever been kicked out of class.

XilePrincess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 XilePrincess
Member since 2008 • 13130 Posts
I've never actually been asked to leave, I mostly just leave myself. I told a teacher once where she could shove it, because she wouldn't let me go talk to a counselor during her class and said that I should do it at lunch hour. Counselors are teachers too, they take their lunch break at lunch time, so therefore I couldn't do that. I just kind of walked out. Class stared. I lol'd.
metalpower08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 metalpower08
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts

In junior high I got kicked out of class because I wrote someone else's name on an eraser and whipped it at the back of my teacher's head. The girl whose name I had written on it was screamed at the entire way to the principals office until they figured it out :lol:.

Another time I wrote profanitys in the spray on snow of my classrooms window. My teacher kept nagging and nagging for me to explain my actions, finally I said I would and asked her to put her thumbs together on the table like it was some kind of analogy, and then I picked up an open glass of paint and said it was my rebelious tendencies (total BS). Then I balanced the jar of paint on her thumbs so she couldn't move without the jar spilling everywhere and walked out. I got intercepted by two administrators on my way out the school doors.

Another time my foods teacher told me that her body reacted to apple skins like she was drunk. A couple of friends and I decided to blend up some apple skins and bake it into some cupcakes which she ate in the middle of a class she was teaching. I cant believe I wasn't expelled for that one. Actually I was almost charged for that stunt. I owe my teacher everything for dropping the charges against me haha.

Franklinstein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 Franklinstein
Member since 2004 • 7017 Posts
I've gotten kicked out of class for stupid things before, but somehow the more serious things I did went missed by the teachers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 194197844077667059316682358889
I've gotten kicked out of class for stupid things before, but somehow the more serious things I did went missed by the teachers.Franklinstein
Like that time you shot a man in Reno just to watch him die?
Jfisch93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#19 Jfisch93
Member since 2008 • 3557 Posts

This loser was picky on a geeky kid and I defended him and we got into an arguement and I got kicked out for causing the arguement. Wtf?

ryrulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20 ryrulez
Member since 2008 • 11605 Posts
For questioning my teacher's teaching skills, lets just say it didn't go too well...
GreyskullPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GreyskullPower
Member since 2009 • 529 Posts
I got kicked out of class today for talking and doing nothing.
CyleM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 CyleM
Member since 2004 • 2546 Posts
playing my Game Boy Color in high school... yes I'm old...
Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

I had a Walkman in my backpack and had the headphone cord running up the inside of my sweatshirt. I pulled my hood over my head and no one could tell. That is until I reached for something, yanked the headphone cord out of the Walkman, and blasted my 3rd year French class with punk music during a lecture.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 194197844077667059316682358889
playing my Game Boy Color in high school... yes I'm old... CyleM
[spoiler] The original Gameboy didn't come out in USA until the fall I started college. Old is relative :) [/spoiler]
Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Desulated

I also got kicked out of class once after this kid kept throwing crap at me in grade 2. I simply grabbed a textbook and whipped it at his face. He didn't suffer any injuries, but I was sent to the office. Since it was the end of day, I grabbed my backpack and walked home without sayinga word.

CyleM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 CyleM
Member since 2004 • 2546 Posts
[QUOTE="CyleM"]playing my Game Boy Color in high school... yes I'm old... xaos
[spoiler] The original Gameboy didn't come out in USA until the fall I started college. Old is relative :) [/spoiler]

Nice, we are only as young as we feel... :)
Richboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Richboy96
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

I also got kicked out of class once after this kid kept throwing crap at me in grade 2. I simply grabbed a textbook and whipped it at his face. He didn't suffer any injuries, but I was sent to the office. Since it was the end of day, I grabbed my backpack and walked home without sayinga word.

Desulated
GRADE 2!?!?!? lol
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

Never gotten kicked outta class, but i did get In School Suspension for getting around the schools website filter thingy(how they block all the websites, i got passed that).

Atmanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Atmanix
Member since 2009 • 6927 Posts

[QUOTE="Desulated"]

Richboy96

GRADE 2!?!?!? lol

I threw foam bricks at girls in Kindergarten... my problems started early too

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Desulated

[QUOTE="Desulated"]

Richboy96

GRADE 2!?!?!? lol

That one kid soon came to be known as one of the most vague and creepy individuals in HS. But yeah I was one of the biggest troublemakers in elementary.

Avatar image for hardcoregamer92
hardcoregamer92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hardcoregamer92
Member since 2006 • 1124 Posts

I got kicked out during a fire drill. :(

achilles614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 achilles614
Member since 2005 • 5310 Posts
Selling drugs...seriously teachers didn't kick me out of class as much as I just up and left, I followed my own schedule and almost flunked out yet still ended up in a better college than some of my peers ha!
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

Man this is could be a long list for me:

• Shooting alcohol soaked spitballs through bunsen burners
  • Puttin 9 D or DD batteries, those big ones, end on end then connecting a wire to both ends, and then putting lightbulbs on the end = Boom.
  • Swan dove through a window
  • THrew a chair
  • Made the joke, "How the hell did we get bombed at Pearl Harbor by people who would have had trouble looking through their eyelids?" Class erupted in laughter, except this one girl and the teacher would was Japanese
  • Had a teacher tell us he bought his first home with 1m in cash. I ask how he had that much working as a teacher he said he lived with his parents us he was 30. I yelled, "You stayed at home until you were thirty?! There is no much we are about to learn about the world from you!" - Didnt go over so well
  • Asked a nonpregnant teacher what sex the baby was. She was not happy.
  • Had a teacher overhear what I would like to do to certain parts of her anatomy
  • Told a teacher to "Go somewhere with that ****" because I was right, and he was not.
  • One teacher had a wife he picked up in Japan and when she came for a visit I started going, "Ching-chong-ching" then sang that rhythm, "Dun-dunna-da-da-da-da-duun" from the old asian films
  • Told a teacher I was not cleaning up a room because that was a janitor's job. I just happen to have a teacher whose dad used to be a janitor
  • Locked a teacher out of a classroom
  • Whistled at a teacher because she would not pick me - same teacher as before
  • Started a beat boxing competition in class while teacher was teaching -same teacher as before.

Hard to imagine I wasan A/b student. And I have done other things.

_Ben99_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#34 _Ben99_
Member since 2007 • 1264 Posts

• Puttin 9 D or DD batteries, those big ones, end on end then connecting a wire to both ends, and then putting lightbulbs on the end = Boom.
  • THrew a chair
  • Made the joke, "How the hell did we get bombed at Pearl Harbor by people who would have had trouble looking through their eyelids?" Class erupted in laughter, except this one girl and the teacher would was Japanese
  • Had a teacher tell us he bought his first home with 1m in cash. I ask how he had that much working as a teacher he said he lived with his parents us he was 30. I yelled, "You stayed at home until you were thirty?! There is no much we are about to learn about the world from you!" - Didnt go over so well
  • Had a teacher overhear what I would like to do to certain parts of her anatomy
  • Told a teacher to "Go somewhere with that ****" because I was right, and he was not.
  • One teacher had a wife he picked up in Japan and when she came for a visit I started going, "Ching-chong-ching" then sang that rhythm, "Dun-dunna-da-da-da-da-duun" from the old asian films
  • Told a teacher I was not cleaning up a room because that was a janitor's job. I just happen to have a teacher whose dad used to be a janitor
  • Started a beat boxing competition in class while teacher was teaching -same teacher as before.

clayron

are you typing in your cell ?

get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 get-ka12
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts
My teacher was griping about students not having school spirit and I told her "you can't tell us what to do," and she told me to leave.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

• THrew a chair

clayron
Dam!
trust_nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#37 trust_nobody
Member since 2003 • 3356 Posts

The last time I got kicked out of class, I was kicked out of school, and never went back. I immediately got my GED and went to college though.

Someone snitched on me and they found a fifth of Bacardi 151 Dark and a quarter ounce of weed on me. Much probation/group rehab time for that.

worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 worthyofnote
Member since 2007 • 21896 Posts

Arguing with the teacher over teaching methods, or the curriculum material, etc. I've done that several times. They sure don't like being questioned in front of other students and faculty.

And one other time I got kicked out of class for throwing a text book at a student. He threatened me with a stapler so I retaliated.

Other than that I was pretty civilized student and hardly got into any trouble.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

My teacher was griping about students not having school spirit and I told her "you can't tell us what to do," and she told me to leave.get-ka12

well obviously she can tell you what to do:P

clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

[QUOTE="clayron"]

• THrew a chair

_Ben99_

are you typing in your cell ?

:lol: As a child I had issues with authority.
MrsSolidSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MrsSolidSnake
Member since 2009 • 5003 Posts

Drawing obscene drawings on my mates arm..

Avatar image for LieutenantFeist
LieutenantFeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LieutenantFeist
Member since 2008 • 1529 Posts

Usually stuff like eating in class after having been told a bunch of times not to, or simply being too loud/screwing around too much etc. But it didn't happen too often.

hammerofcrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hammerofcrom
Member since 2009 • 1323 Posts

When I kept laughing at stupid stuff the teacher would say. Next thing I know the room gets all quiet and everybody is looking at me. My teacher was pissed.GrandJury

this happened to me once. It was more laughing at the quiet jokes my friend was cracking (about the teacher), the teacher was really uh, fruity. I laughed the entire 45 minutes. next day, he threw me out when as soon as he started talking . . . yep I was laughing my *** off again. his little talk with me outside was painful, kind of like a real life version of the Beavis and ButtHead episode "No Laughing".

MuddVader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 MuddVader
Member since 2007 • 6326 Posts

Laughing my *** off.

hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

everything when I was in 5th grade I got kicked out every day at least once, some teachers have even tried to kick me for the whole year, I've probably been kicked out for every possible reason talking shouting, singing, not working, getting late to class, telling jokes, making pranks, telling the teacher if she needed help, laughing, bothering teachers or classmates, because the guys that were by my side were talking and probably many other reasons I don't remember

every year I get kicked out less and less, this year I've only been kicked out once for singing, some other guys got kicked out and usually in the groups I'm in we always sing the song that was played in big brother when someone was eliminated, suddenly I realised I had been singing when no one was following there were 2 seconds of silence and got kicked out

-Water-Wings-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Water-Wings-
Member since 2006 • 1099 Posts

Most recent was when I was in English class, I was talking to some of my friends about weekend plans and I misheard what one of them said and I yelled HOOKERS AND BLOW?? My teacher found it really offensive.

XvX_Fear_XvX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 XvX_Fear_XvX
Member since 2007 • 960 Posts
i lit the bathroom on fire.
Anti-Venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Anti-Venom
Member since 2008 • 5646 Posts
smoking in class
lm2f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 lm2f
Member since 2007 • 1272 Posts
I remember in grade 8 the teacher was telling us that gear ratios are calculated by their circumferences and I said out loud that it should be the number of teeth instead, so she sent me out. Same teacher also kicked me out once for arguing about the difference between fluid and liquid lol.
Dman0017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Dman0017
Member since 2007 • 4640 Posts
being a smartass