What are some of the things you got kicked out of class for?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zerocrossings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#151 Zerocrossings
Member since 2006 • 7988 Posts

Never handing in homework.

HeebsDizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 HeebsDizzle
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
A student was doing a report on Oprah, she said that Oprah had a foundation named Harpo. About 10 minutes into her power-point I recoiled and yelled to myself "OH THATS OPRAH BACKWARDS". The teacher thought I was being a smart-ass and kicked me out. Later he apologized and realized that I was just really surprised about the name.
HorseVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 HorseVillain
Member since 2009 • 476 Posts

I molotov'd a bus.

uberfunction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#154 uberfunction
Member since 2004 • 34 Posts

Maybe cause your work wasn't that good.

StaticPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 67

#155 StaticPenguin
Member since 2004 • 3433 Posts

Some girl kept kicking the back of my chair so after the 10th time I said stop, I stabbed her with my pen in the leg. I left the cap on of course so it didn't do anything but leave an imprint on her leg but my teacher thought that I pierced her skin and kicked me out.

assualtz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#156 assualtz
Member since 2009 • 97 Posts

When I was in 8th grade science class, we were learning Sex Ed., and my friend said something funny, and I chuckled. The teacher was very serious about peopletalking during this specific subject, so when I chuckled, he thought I was talking(he hates laughing in that subject as well), so he said get out of the class! I said I wasn't talking, but he just said go the math teacher's class! I was just as pissed as he was. :evil:

hydralisk86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 hydralisk86
Member since 2006 • 8844 Posts
I don't think I was ever kicked out of class...I can't remember, I'm not in high school anymore...
poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

I got kicked off an A'level course when I was 17, principally because I usually turned up stoned, listened to music all through class then didn't bother going for a whole term. I also was kicked off my university course after 2 years for similar reasons, however I managed to re-package my course and end up with a different degree, so it sort of worked out ok. I do kind of regret it now I'm a little older and wiser though - it took me a while to take life seriously, but I got there in the end.

cpo335

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#159 cpo335
Member since 2002 • 5463 Posts

I have never gotten kicked out (to my amazement) but here are somethings that I do that I should've been kicked out for (all occured in high school)...

• Singing loudly and recruiting other classmates to sing with me (songs range from "Don't Stop Believin'" to Christmas Carols). Sometimes I'd even try to recruit the teacher
  • Throw stuff around the room
  • Yell at other classmates during a simple petty arguement (Like, "Chris, I think that..." "NO. YOU'RE WRONG. HE NEVER DID THAT!") And I mean, full-fledged yelling with body motions and everyting
  • Sleep (teacher even caught me)
  • Beatbox/drum on the desk obnoxiously
  • Comment on EVERYTHING the teacher says
  • Start stupid arguements out of nothing in the middle of class (Teacher: "The Revolutionary War was in 1778." Me: "No, it was in 1888.")
  • Make fun of the teacher, sometimes with racist or sexist comments (I mean, I would rag on them. I once had an Asian teacher and I would just **** on her. Then I have my German teacher who I just make fun of everyday 24/7)
  • Give sarcastic remarks and smartass answers (Teacher: What's the word for a friend who kills all the fun or seomthing? You know what I me--" Me: "****-BLOCK!" (hint: phallus-block) (another ex. "Who's been to Venice?" "Me in Assassin's Creed 2!")
  • One time I BSed an essay so bad that my teacher thought I was just dumb and gave me an A anyways
  • Another time I told my Thoreau-obsessed teacher that Thoreau was just a rebel without a cause and that his books are just P.O.S
  • I threw water all over some kid (but the teacher didn't know it was me so w/e)
  • I got up and left in the middle of class
  • I locked the teacher out of the room
  • I locked the teacher inside the room
  • I locked myself inseide the room
  • I moved all of my teacher's pictures and posters so that they were hanging upside down or crooked
  • I asked the teacher if we could look up some pr0n on the SmartBoard (like a projection screen)after the lecture (he said no :( )
  • I asked a teacher what his preferance of pr0n was
  • I asked a teacher if he ever had the opportunity to be in a pr0n, would he?
  • ...even for a million dollars?
  • I threw a spitball at the board while the teacher was writing on it and it landed right next to his head. He just looked at it and went back to writing
  • I threw spitballs everywhere (ceiling, clock, walls, desk, people, windows)
  • Threw stuff out of the windows (even from across the room)
  • Had a tailgate in the parking lot at 6am w/ some friends (I'm pretty suire that you can't have a grill on my school's property)
  • Cheated ( :O )
  • Turtled some bags in the middle fo class w/o anyone noticing (I mean, taking a backpack and turning it inside out and outting all the books back inside)

I think that's it. Quite the list lol

Deathxcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Deathxcore
Member since 2007 • 1786 Posts
Wearing a t-shirt that said "I pee in pools". And wearing lots of goth make up.
Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12141 Posts

8th grade our desks used to be crowded in rows together but that did not stop the teacher from walking through them. One day my feet were slightly poking out and she almost tripped, she sent me to another class because she thought I was laughing(a bad habit I have when people yell).

chAzN93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#162 chAzN93
Member since 2004 • 34854 Posts
being annoying