What are some of the things you got kicked out of class for?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#101 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts

I have never been kicked out of class. Yeah, yeah I know - I'm boring.

RearNakedChoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 RearNakedChoke
Member since 2009 • 1699 Posts

When I was in highschool I got kicked out of class all the time.

Usually either for poor behaviour or for being late. 8/10 days I would be late for the first block by 5 to 15 minutes.

cousin_eddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#103 cousin_eddy
Member since 2004 • 74681 Posts
Mouthing off to the teacher and standing my ground basically, or getting ina fight with another student verbally.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#104 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
fighting, shouting, not taking a seat when asked, throwing things at the sub. Reminiscing about it, It feels like spent the better part of 7th, 8th and 9th grade in the corridors / hallways, staring.
b1lal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 b1lal
Member since 2007 • 1122 Posts
i got kicked out of class because I was smarter than the teacher.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Laughing, making jokes, not having a valid excuse on my absence slip.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#107 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts

I got kicked out of class once, in grade 8. My class was having an open discussion about different provinces in Canada and stuff, and everyone was talking to each other. I started talking to my friend and tell him what it was like in one of the other provinces (Saskatchewan, I used to live there).

Suddenly the class goes quiet and my teacher yells "JEBRAN! What are you doing? No talking in my class! Get out." I gave him a funny look of confusion, and I just walked out.

10 seconds later, the friend I was talking to comes outside, because the teacher thought he was laughing at me getting kicked out, when in fact he only had his hand in front of his mouth in a neutral, doing-nothing position

. My teacher thought he was holding in his laughter and kicked him out too.

The one and only time I've ever been kicked out of class.

JebranRush

:lol: wtf? I dont think I've ever been kicked out, though I know once I got asked to step outside of class because this dumb teacher wanted a note for why I was absent like 3 months ago. My parents wrote him a note but were pretty nasty about it, because it was stupid since it was 3 months afterwards. He started saying how he feels threatened by the letter. I told him "Well, its been three months. Its pretty ridiculous that you want a note for my absence ... from three months ago - you never bothered then" Lets say he didnt take it well and kept saying "its part of school policy".

He was a jerk.

Stashbash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Stashbash
Member since 2008 • 479 Posts

I've never been very good at Maths, and one lesson back in High School I was finding one topic very difficult (which topic it was escapes me). Anyway, I spent most of the lesson figuring it out and ended up doing about 3 questions in one hour. When my teacher came round to see what everyone had done she went mental at me, telling me I hadn't done enough. I said I'd only just figured out how to do it, but now understood it perfectly for the exam, for some reason she said that wasn't the point of the lesson, to which I replied I would have thought the point of the lesson was making sure I learnt and not the quantity of questions which I churned out. She wasn't happy.

Another time during a music presentation on the 90's in (unsurprisingly) my Music class, I messed up my lines and said the F-word down the microphone in front of 40 year 8 pupils, 3 teachers, 2 teaching assistants and the head of department.

Also, sometimes I got sent out for laughing at inappropriate things or making a joke, nothing too bad really.

metalpower08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 metalpower08
Member since 2007 • 1254 Posts

My favourite one though was one that went perfectly, none of us came even close to getting caught. But my mom is an AP with another school so she let it slip that the staff from my High School was booking off a room and having a staff party at a pub. So my friends and I using a payphone ordered them 7 strippers from both sexes. It was pretty hillarious asking them how their staff gathering went the next day. "Ahem..um.it..was good. Lots of um, good conversations.. got to know the rest of the faculty....um,"

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
fighting, shouting, not taking a seat when asked, throwing things at the sub. Reminiscing about it, It feels like spent the better part of 7th, 8th and 9th grade in the corridors / hallways, staring.BiancaDK
Haha, I did that in middle-school, instead of 6th grade and up. My teacher must've realized I was always noisy, and must've given up on me...
DigitalExile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 DigitalExile
Member since 2008 • 16046 Posts

Never really been thrown out of class. I walked out of my English class a few times without consequence... Yeah. I was a good boy. =/

HitomiChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 HitomiChan
Member since 2009 • 15305 Posts

passing messages.. :|..

Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts

For arguing with the stupid teacher who was wrong but didn't want to confess it.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Deihjan

For arguing with the stupid teacher who was wrong but didn't want to confess it.

Crimsader
Haha, oh yeah, done that too.. Only time I got thrown out in 7th grade, I think. My old english teacher thought it was appropriate to kick me out of class, because I actually corrected her. :roll:
KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#115 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Once when someone launched a pen at me.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
Coap a feelin at the teachers bewbs....i was 13
Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
fighting, shouting, not taking a seat when asked, throwing things at the sub. Reminiscing about it, It feels like spent the better part of 7th, 8th and 9th grade in the corridors / hallways, staring.BiancaDK
DAAAAAAAAAng you were a rebel
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
For not finishing my homework.
wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 wstfld
Member since 2008 • 6375 Posts
Being too high.
Racer850

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#120 Racer850
Member since 2009 • 2293 Posts
When i was at school i never once got kicked out, but i got shouted at now and then.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Lonelynight
Reading this thread made me wonder, did of the teachers you guys had used a cane?
wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 wstfld
Reading this thread made me wonder, did of the teachers you guys had used a cane?Lonelynight
LOL. What? I would have punched my teacher's nose into his brain if he tried to hit me.
BiancaDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#123 BiancaDK
Member since 2008 • 19092 Posts
[QUOTE="BiancaDK"]fighting, shouting, not taking a seat when asked, throwing things at the sub. Reminiscing about it, It feels like spent the better part of 7th, 8th and 9th grade in the corridors / hallways, staring.Solid_Tango
DAAAAAAAAAng you were a rebel

a small group which included me, did think of ourselves as rebels. a larger group, consisting of everyone that was excluded from our group (the world, basically), just thought of us as asshats, really nowadays, im inclined to agree with the perception of the larger group.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts

I was listening to music on my DSi. Teacher told me to give it up. I said no, since it's not against the rules to bring a DSi. She said no electric are allowed in school. I replied "What are calculators then?" I got kicked out moments later....

vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#125 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts

Never been kicked out of class before. At the worst, I've been asked to not talk while they teacher's talking. I'm a pretty quiet person and don't act out.

wstfld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 wstfld

I was listening to music on my DSi. Teacher told me to give it up. I said no, since it's not against the rules to bring a DSi. She said no electric are allowed in school. I replied "What are calculators then?" I got kicked out moments later....

No_Hablo_Ingles
You little wise ass.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"]

wstfld

You little wise ass.

Wise, no. Smart, yes.

kweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#128 kweeni
Member since 2007 • 11413 Posts
i think i got kicked out of class only once, but i forgot the reason though xD probably for laughing or not paying attention(which i do quet often)
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Lonelynight
[QUOTE="Lonelynight"]Reading this thread made me wonder, did of the teachers you guys had used a cane?wstfld
LOL. What? I would have punched my teacher's nose into his brain if he tried to hit me.

:lol: If you tried that in my old school you will probably be expelled.
Wings_008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 173

#130 Wings_008
Member since 2008 • 3813 Posts
i got kicked once because i started a fight with the guy setting behind me, i also got kicked out for forgetting my book, talking to my friend who is setting next to me
x-MaGiiKZz-o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 x-MaGiiKZz-o
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Twice, one for stink bombing the desk and the other for smashing a guys nose in and stuff his head in the desk and slam it shut on him for getting wide with me when I was in a bad mood that day lol.
nish2280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 nish2280
Member since 2006 • 489 Posts

well most recently

I couldnt stop laughing during a debate in history as my opposition tried to convince me that "War Communism" in Russia during the 1920's is something we need today in our society.

Though my friends told me that after i left the room the teacher herself broke into laughter a few moments later as the guy carried on with his horrible debate.

WasntAvailable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 WasntAvailable
Member since 2008 • 5605 Posts

When I was at High School I was kicked out once and got the whole class homework, but I deserved it really badly. I had been really iritating that teacher, and I think she just lost it. The guy sitting next to me"passed wind" very loudlyin English (He done it on purpose.), and it was followed by me laughing very loudly and saying, "That smells bad!" in Spanish repeatdly. The whole class was laughing for a good minute, and the Teacher was on a rage.I found itvery funny at the time. I was quite young then, and very hyperactive... I still find it funny though :D.

Iwas sent out a few times for various reasons, but I can't remember why for most of them. I wasn't THAT badly behaved, atleast not past the first 2 years anyway.

7addadster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 7addadster
Member since 2009 • 224 Posts
For laughing alot in class,
When I kept laughing at stupid stuff the teacher would say. Next thing I know the room gets all quiet and everybody is looking at me. My teacher was pissed.GrandJury
Exactly the same reasons for me , Its not my fault the guy next to me is funny :P I bet your teacher never told you , "Your smile is irritating" :(
homieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#135 homieboy
Member since 2004 • 3279 Posts

I think i was kicked out once.... but i'm not sure.... I remember around 4-6 grade I put a book on my head with my friend and we're like "lol book hats" But one of the teachers didn't like what i was doing :S

Richboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Richboy96
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts

I swere the next time im going to get kicked out im going to walk out and say "ill save you the trouble"

Goods_Merchant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#137 Goods_Merchant
Member since 2009 • 953 Posts
Oh all the times I've been kicked out of class... ah good fun. ( Not really) Let me list some of the examples for you. *Hiccuping and sneezing( yah my teachers was a b*tch ) *Almost kicking a kid in the face with a soccerball (accidently) *Asking my seat partner what page we were on ( apparently I wasn't paying enough attention) *When we were doing an assignment on what pizza topping you like, my teacher asked me what my answer was, and I said "stuff" ( same teacher from the first ex.) *Chanting fall when my teacher was demonstrating a fitness exercise *Saying " Who is it?" when the guy checked to see if our classroom door was locked for a lockdown procedure. ( Technically I wasn't kicked out for that) I honestly dont remember the other 50 odd times I've been kicked out of class but if I remember any of the others, I will post more :]
Goods_Merchant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#138 Goods_Merchant
Member since 2009 • 953 Posts
lol
AirGuitarist87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#139 AirGuitarist87
Member since 2006 • 9499 Posts
Once. It was a French listening test and I was just staring into space. Unfortunately I was staring at a wall that had the answers to the questions being asked. The teacher shouted at me for "cheating" so I asked her why she would have it on the wall anyway if she was going to test us on it.
Richboy96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Richboy96
Member since 2009 • 303 Posts
[QUOTE="Goods_Merchant"]Oh all the times I've been kicked out of class... ah good fun. ( Not really) Let me list some of the examples for you. *Hiccuping and sneezing( yah my teachers was a b*tch ) *Almost kicking a kid in the face with a soccerball (accidently) *Asking my seat partner what page we were on ( apparently I wasn't paying enough attention) *When we were doing an assignment on what pizza topping you like, my teacher asked me what my answer was, and I said "stuff" ( same teacher from the first ex.) *Chanting fall when my teacher was demonstrating a fitness exercise *Saying " Who is it?" when the guy checked to see if our classroom door was locked for a lockdown procedure. ( Technically I wasn't kicked out for that) I honestly dont remember the other 50 odd times I've been kicked out of class but if I remember any of the others, I will post more :]

:D lol classic
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
Only got kicked out once. For playing Pinball in a CIass I already failed
perphekt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#142 perphekt
Member since 2009 • 1096 Posts
a girl wouldn't stop kicking my chair, after numerous threats from me. she leaned forward and persisted in talking and calling me names in my ear, so i threw my elbow back and broke her nose. :D then i laughed. :lol: and then... i got the boot.
HorseVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 HorseVillain
Member since 2009 • 476 Posts

Man this is could be a long list for me:

• Shooting alcohol soaked spitballs through bunsen burners
  • Puttin 9 D or DD batteries, those big ones, end on end then connecting a wire to both ends, and then putting lightbulbs on the end = Boom.
  • Swan dove through a window
  • THrew a chair
  • Made the joke, "How the hell did we get bombed at Pearl Harbor by people who would have had trouble looking through their eyelids?" Class erupted in laughter, except this one girl and the teacher would was Japanese
  • Had a teacher tell us he bought his first home with 1m in cash. I ask how he had that much working as a teacher he said he lived with his parents us he was 30. I yelled, "You stayed at home until you were thirty?! There is no much we are about to learn about the world from you!" - Didnt go over so well
  • Asked a nonpregnant teacher what sex the baby was. She was not happy.
  • Had a teacher overhear what I would like to do to certain parts of her anatomy
  • Told a teacher to "Go somewhere with that ****" because I was right, and he was not.
  • One teacher had a wife he picked up in Japan and when she came for a visit I started going, "Ching-chong-ching" then sang that rhythm, "Dun-dunna-da-da-da-da-duun" from the old asian films
  • Told a teacher I was not cleaning up a room because that was a janitor's job. I just happen to have a teacher whose dad used to be a janitor
  • Locked a teacher out of a classroom
  • Whistled at a teacher because she would not pick me - same teacher as before
  • Started a beat boxing competition in class while teacher was teaching -same teacher as before.

Hard to imagine I wasan A/b student. And I have done other things.

clayron

You sound like a bad person.

jherbach1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 jherbach1222
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

i threw my desk by my teacher once and called her some names bc she gave me detention for no reason. lol every1s jaw droppped

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
Pretending to jerk off underneath my desk. Unfortunately, years of practise made me a great method actor and the teacher sent me to the religious advisor to rail at me about how masturbation is a sin.
clayron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 clayron
Member since 2003 • 10121 Posts

You sound like a bad person.

HorseVillain
:lol: What have I done for you to come to that conclusion?
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Deihjan
Reading this thread made me wonder, did of the teachers you guys had used a cane?Lonelynight
None of my teachers ever had a cane or the likes, but we had a stick in the class, to point at maps or to pull down the maps/linen cloth to watch overhead stuff on, which my first grade math teacher snapped in two. We ticked her off so bad that she just...broke it..infront of the class. We were so shocked xD
dracula_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#148 dracula_16
Member since 2005 • 16021 Posts

Making loud farting noises with my hands in grade 7 geography class.

Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 Deihjan

Making loud farting noises with my hands in grade 7 geography class.

dracula_16
HA! You got thrown out for that? I used to fart with my armpits, knee pits, hands and ears during a test once.... Just got an evil glare from the teacher :|
applesxc47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#150 applesxc47
Member since 2008 • 10761 Posts

Here's a thing that I'm amazed I didn't get kicked out for:

Well we were doing debating in class and the rules said "No personal Insults and No Swearing" so in the middle of the debate I just said "Piss Off Dickhead":lol:

The teacher gave me a fairly evil look though.

Another thing was my Humanties teacher has had a grudge against me because my first class for this year me and a couple of my friends lost the rest of the class and we were 1 hour late to a 1 and a half hour class:P. We called an announcement at the office and apparently they couldn't hear because they were watching a movie.