What are some of the things you got kicked out of class for?

• 162 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts
I was once sent out of class because I said a Teacher pronounced "Marsupials" wrong. His pronouncation was "Mars-Apples".
Penguinchow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Penguinchow
Member since 2006 • 1629 Posts
I asked the Spanish teacher why all mexicans had black hair and got detention for racism
nZiFFLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 nZiFFLe
Member since 2009 • 1481 Posts

The only time I got kicked out of class was for wearing a Bob Marley shirt with a marijuana leaf on it.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#54 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
I was wearing a hoodie (school doesn't allow them), and I supposedly "refused" to take it off.
RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

This is my favorite one: "Rob, Sara and I are talking about hockey one day. Around June 5,2009. Micah: The Redwings are playing tonight, Penguins are gonna win the cup Sara: Theyre playing tonight? Micah: yep im cheering for the pens. Sara: me too. Rob: Ill cheer for the Red Wings just cause you guys arent *grins* The Teacher: "ROB OUUUUT NAOW!" " I'm Rob, I just copy and pasted this from my friend's favorite quotes on Facebook because he got it 100% accurate.

ASRCSR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#56 ASRCSR
Member since 2008 • 2793 Posts

Talking

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
Happened all the time...i was an insufferable smart***. I treated most of my teachers quite badly. Something that I regret quite a bit.
Theokhoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Theokhoth
Member since 2008 • 36799 Posts

I've never been kicked out of class. . .

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#59 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Mostly for being disruptive.

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Pirate700
Member since 2008 • 46465 Posts

Talking to my friends too much. I would get kicked out of class several times a week for it back in HS. :lol:

RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts

Also, another good one was in grade 2. My dad told me the day before that NASA stood for "need another seven astronauts" and the next day in school the teacher asked "what does NASA stand for?" and you'll never guess what happened next.

Dman0017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Dman0017
Member since 2007 • 4640 Posts

Also, another good one was in grade 2. My dad told me the day before that NASA stood for "need another seven astronauts" and the next day in school the teacher asked "what does NASA stand for?" and you'll never guess what happened next.

RobboElRobbo
you became an astronaut?
Penguinchow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Penguinchow
Member since 2006 • 1629 Posts
[QUOTE="_Ben99_"]

[QUOTE="clayron"]

Man this is could be a long list for me:

• Shooting alcohol soaked spitballs through bunsen burners
  • Puttin 9 D or DD batteries, those big ones, end on end then connecting a wire to both ends, and then putting lightbulbs on the end = Boom.
  • Swan dove through a window
  • THrew a chair
  • Made the joke, "How the hell did we get bombed at Pearl Harbor by people who would have had trouble looking through their eyelids?" Class erupted in laughter, except this one girl and the teacher would was Japanese
  • Had a teacher tell us he bought his first home with 1m in cash. I ask how he had that much working as a teacher he said he lived with his parents us he was 30. I yelled, "You stayed at home until you were thirty?! There is no much we are about to learn about the world from you!" - Didnt go over so well
  • Asked a nonpregnant teacher what sex the baby was. She was not happy.
  • Had a teacher overhear what I would like to do to certain parts of her anatomy
  • Told a teacher to "Go somewhere with that ****" because I was right, and he was not.
  • One teacher had a wife he picked up in Japan and when she came for a visit I started going, "Ching-chong-ching" then sang that rhythm, "Dun-dunna-da-da-da-da-duun" from the old asian films
  • Told a teacher I was not cleaning up a room because that was a janitor's job. I just happen to have a teacher whose dad used to be a janitor
  • Locked a teacher out of a classroom
  • Whistled at a teacher because she would not pick me - same teacher as before
  • Started a beat boxing competition in class while teacher was teaching -same teacher as before.

Hard to imagine I wasan A/b student. And I have done other things.

clayron

are you typing in your cell ?

:lol: As a child I had issues with authority.

Epic!
Fiotwo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Fiotwo
Member since 2005 • 946 Posts

Third Grade

Some kid drew a Gi Joe picture, and asked what I thought, I drew a P**** on it cause I thought it was funny...he showed the teacher...

Wasnt kicked out, but I had a parent conference....very akward explaining why I drew a P**** on it... I dont remember why tho...

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I remember in 5th grade I had a sub and I hated him so much that I put my backpack next to him and he tripped and fell.

I laughed the whole day, it was that epic.

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 Pyro767
Member since 2009 • 2305 Posts
Saying "whatever" to a teacher. Whatever.
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#67 sonic__323
Member since 2007 • 23684 Posts

I never got kicked out of class.

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
I have never been kicked out of class in my life. The worst that ever happened to me was in Seventh grade, me and my friend were fooling around with baking powder in science class. The teacher sent us out of the class and threatened to call our parents. Because I was such a good student, she said to me that she bet my parents would be "shocked" to receive a call from her about my bad behavior, but in reality, had she actually called, my dad would have laughed at her. I sort of wish she did call, actually.
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
mainly pointin out flaws or flat out lies in what the teachers taught or said, but once i was leanin over to grab my bookbag off the floor and my leg wa in the isle and the teacher walked right into it and said i tripped her
hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

also got kicked out a few times from the lab class because I was mixing everything and burning some stuff

Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Pirate700

I have never been kicked out of class in my life. The worst that ever happened to me was in Seventh grade, me and my friend were fooling around with baking powder in science class. The teacher sent us out of the class and threatened to call our parents. Because I was such a good student, she said to me that she bet my parents would be "shocked" to receive a call from her about my bad behavior, but in reality, had she actually called, my dad would have laughed at her. I sort of wish she did call, actually.Cube_of_MooN
Wait what?

haggard_korn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#72 haggard_korn
Member since 2006 • 3662 Posts

In a class last year a kid threw a ball of paper and hit another kid in the face. For some reason I couldn't help but laugh very loudly...

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Pyro767

also got kicked out a few times from the lab class because I was mixing everything and burning some stuff

hyrueprince11
Well that's what you get for making less-than-legal substances in class. A note for Moderators and the quoted: That was a joke. (I hate having to state that, but this is how I avoid moderation. Ruins the joke though.)
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Big_Bad_Sad
Member since 2005 • 18243 Posts

Got thrown out out loads of times for being cheeky and disruptive. The worst was probably locking a teacher in a stationary cupboard.

Pyro767

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Pyro767

Got thrown out out loads of times for being cheeky and disruptive. The worst was probably locking a teacher in a stationary cupboard.

Big_Bad_Sad
Sig worthy! Very, very sig worthy!
Pirate700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Pirate700

Big_Bad_Sad

:lol: Oh man.

Dman0017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Dman0017
Member since 2007 • 4640 Posts

The worst was probably locking a teacher in a stationary cupboard.

Big_Bad_Sad
how'd you do that?
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Big_Bad_Sad

[QUOTE="Big_Bad_Sad"]

Pirate700

:lol: Oh man.

She was only in there for about 30 seconds. She banged so hard on the door that a teacher down the corridor heard her and unlocked the door. She didnt know it was me but someone must have seen me do it.
Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts

[QUOTE="Cube_of_MooN"]I have never been kicked out of class in my life. The worst that ever happened to me was in Seventh grade, me and my friend were fooling around with baking powder in science class. The teacher sent us out of the class and threatened to call our parents. Because I was such a good student, she said to me that she bet my parents would be "shocked" to receive a call from her about my bad behavior, but in reality, had she actually called, my dad would have laughed at her. I sort of wish she did call, actually.Pirate700

Wait what?

After she talked to us we went back in, so I really don't count it as kicked out. Kicked out to me implies you aren't let back in that day.

Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Big_Bad_Sad
[QUOTE="Big_Bad_Sad"]

The worst was probably locking a teacher in a stationary cupboard.

Dman0017
how'd you do that?

She left the keys in the lock and the door was on a spring so shut on its own. I saw her go in there so one the door closed itself I turned the key and ran.
hyrueprince11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hyrueprince11
Member since 2005 • 5722 Posts

Big_Bad_Sad

I left my sports teacher stuck in the roof thousands of times but since he was an idiot nothing happened

sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#82 sonic__323
Member since 2007 • 23684 Posts

Big_Bad_Sad
:lol: The last part humored me.
thequietguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83 thequietguy
Member since 2008 • 2160 Posts
lol I got suspended in the 3rd grade because me and my friend got past the school filter thing (like the guy earlier in this topic). We went onto a site, and the computer crashed and froze with a hardcore video going on, the teacher actually cried when she saw it lol.
Big_Bad_Sad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Big_Bad_Sad
[QUOTE="Big_Bad_Sad"]

sonic__323
:lol: The last part humored me.

I wish it humoured the teacher. I cant remember it exactly but I think I was already standing in the corridor because I had been thrown out of another class. I started off as one of the brightest kids in the school but slowly went downhill as the years progressed.
thequietguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 thequietguy
Member since 2008 • 2160 Posts

Big_Bad_Sad
lol I had this teacher who got locked in a port-a-potty like five times. I was passing by and saw these kids putting a lock on the port-a-potty, then I heard: "Hello, this is Mr. Orloff (random fact: he's a communist). I seem to have been locked in the toilet room. Can you please get me out?" I heard that it kept happening to him; lol he was such a weirdo.
Flamecommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#86 Flamecommando
Member since 2003 • 11634 Posts

Smarting off to a teacher once. Other time for talking too much.

ContraQueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ContraQueen
Member since 2009 • 2460 Posts

Ugh I used to always get kicked out of class for talking when I wasn't talking, and starting a fight with guys when I didn't start the fight. I also used to always get sent to the office for being late, almost got suspended a few times.

xXDante666Xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 xXDante666Xx
Member since 2004 • 3102 Posts

*ahem*

1) Lit teddy grahams on fire because I was "cold".

2) Made confetti and put it in the teachers coat pocket over her car keys.

3) Blew bubbles in front of the projector.

4) Brought blown up beach balls.

5) Let off a rocket balloon at the back of her head.

6) Threw cell phones at the chalkboard.

7) Launched off plastic bats around the room.

8) Taped condom on the lightswitch...with it off.

9) Drew swastika's all over the floor of my german class in chalk.

10) Kicked out teachers desk leg.

*sigh*

But never got in trouble for a thing. Because the teacher didn't call down to the office...and I never took the paper with all the things I did wrong to the principal. Problem solved.

nintendoman562

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 nintendoman562
Member since 2007 • 5593 Posts

I got kicked out yesterday for talking loudly during class.

n00bkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 n00bkid
Member since 2006 • 4163 Posts
I got kicked out in high school for not having the right shoes.
effena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#91 effena
Member since 2008 • 2811 Posts

Yeah. Mostly for just being mouthy, shooting spitballs, throwing paper airplanes, catapulting bits of eraser across the room via ruler. The usual kid stuff.

Fredrick2003x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Fredrick2003x
Member since 2005 • 2056 Posts

Saying boner boner buttsex.

...I have tourettes you see (not sarcasm).

hammerofcrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 hammerofcrom
Member since 2009 • 1323 Posts

lol, looking over some of these things other people got kicked out of class for, it's a wonder I didn't live in the hallways. guess my teachers really din't give a crap.

Things I did and WASN'T kicked out for:

Telling my Algebra teacher he was so full of **** his eyes had turned brown (think I was laughing too hard for him to take me seriosuly)

HUGE spitball on the class TV/VCR. landed right on the play button, 30 seconds later the teacher went to hit play. thank god for my best friend having my back,

Telling my Spanish teacher "I am rubber, you are glue. whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you" (she called me an immature brat). after her follow up remark I said "Ahh, I get why you're divorced now." (yes, I'm aware of how cruel that is. but I really didn't like her)

had an art teacher that bent over to pick something up, was in front of the class, turned around and gave a thumbs up to everyone. what can I say, she had a hot bottom, of course when I turned around she was staring at me. guess she was more flattered than anything else *shrug

called my 11th grade science teacher gonzo (big nose) and sent a text to my friends confiscated cell phone (which she thought she had the right to check new messages of) saying how I wanted to nail her. boy, if eyes could shoot lazers. think what saved me was, she realy wasn't supposed to be checking the texts of confiscated phones.

left the rat guts from a dissection class on my mortal enemies chair. admitted to it, but refused to clean it up. told him to think of it as "preparing for his future"

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Greyfeld
Member since 2008 • 3007 Posts
I don't recall ever being kicked out of class, but... When I was in third grade, I had this older black woman as my teacher, and she would get on my case almost daily about leaning back in my chair. A few months into the year, she saw me leaning back in the chair again since I was done with my work before everybody else, and she goes, "Boy, if you don't put that chair on the ground, I'm gonna sit on you!" In 5th grade, I got a week of detention. This kid had been picking on me for a year and a half, and one day I just snapped, chased him down, and slammed him into the wall while choking him. I think I only didn't get suspended because the teachers knew it'd been going on for so long and felt sorry for me. My parents were damn proud of me though lol.
Deihjan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Deihjan
Member since 2008 • 30213 Posts
Back in fourth grade, we were watching a boring documentary on Greenland, I burst out laughing because of a joke my friend had whispered in my ear, so my teacher stood up, turned on the lights and look at me. I got a yelling and got thrown out of class till the documentary was over...
Avatar image for Bluestorm-Kalas
Bluestorm-Kalas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Bluestorm-Kalas
Member since 2006 • 13073 Posts

Do I really have to list all of them? I've been kicked out of class...probably 100 times, not kidding, one teacher had it in for me because I was better than her son at soccer, and her son was supposedly amazing. I'm average and I stopped him...well...here we go....

Grade 6:

• Told a teacher's aide she wasn't even a real teacher.
  • Me and three of my buds made a teacher so mad she banged her meter stick on the desk so hard it broke, we then laughed our asses off so hard that she had to leave the room, and us four got in school suspension for a week or something like that. Funny enough, that teacher went on stress leave two days later, and she had to stop teaching our class, but I talked to her last month and we hit it off great...I've matured a lot since grade six.
  • Told one teacher she can't teach because for about 3/4 of grade 6 math she still couldn't get the majority of class to understand fractions.
  • I brought a broken bingo dabber to class that would smear tons of ink wherever it touched, and put it on my friends desk. I also had to wipe the ink or whatever it was clean after school that day.
  • My friend stole my pencil case and threw it on top of the shelf which isn't even reachable by someone who was 7ft tall without a ladder so I stole his shoes and threw them up there.
  • My friend went to the bathroom, and when he did I stole his pencil case and snapped all his pencils in half, that was hilarious at the time.
  • Cheating on a test with my friends, we wrote the answers down on our desk and tried to hide them behind the paper...didn't go so well.
  • Saying the "f" word, the "b" word, ass, damn, the "s" word, god dammit, jesus christ...etc. I've been kicked out for almost every swear word a grade six would know.
  • Asking our sex ed teacher if masturbation sped up the process of puberty, and then asking if the scrotum was your sack...Worst part was, I wasn't trying to be funny at the time, I was honestly asking these questions.
  • My friend and I started wrestling in the middle of class once for no reason, we weren't even mad at eachother, when we were sitting outside the prinicpal's office we were laughing.
  • Asking the D.A.R.E. (drug and alcohol resistance education) teacher if she's done drugs and if they're fun.
  • I got 100% on my science test, that I spent over half of that class getting kicked out off because that was the intern I said wasn't a real teacher, and I said "Ha! I'm barely in this class and I can ace your stupid test!" I meant to say easy test I think...at least I hope.

There's more from grade six, but nothing noteworthy, just basically goofing off with my 3 best friends at the time. Good times, though, we still look back on those days and wish were did more things, because in the long run grade six didn't matter at all.

Grade 7 and 8 I got new friends though and they were well behaving, so I got kicked out once or twice due to talking in class, nothing major...I did get my fair share of detentions though.

Grade 9 is where the teacher had a vendetta against me. These are the HONEST reasons I got kicked out, no fabrication, I told the principal after a while and the teacher didn't even get in trouble.

• I dropped my pencil on the floor, it rolled out of reach so I got up to go get it.
  • A girl was drawing on the back of my neck with a marker, I turned around and asked her to stop.
  • I asked her a question without raising my hand.
  • Someone asked me what answer I got for this question and I told them, and got kicked out.
  • An announcement went through the intercom, and I wasn't paying attention until my name was said through it, I asked my friend what it said and the teacher kicked me out for talking.
  • I got kicked out for not doing 1 question on a homework assignment because I didn't understand it.
  • I said "frick"
  • I put my head on the desk and got kicked out for sleeping.
  • I had my hand covering my mouth and my teacher said I was bad mouthing her behind her back.
  • I was lightly drumming the desk with two pencils before class started, and got kicked out for making too much noise.
  • I stayed after class once to ask her why I keep getting kicked out for trivial matters, and she told me not to bother coming in at all the next day.
  • I got a high mark on an assignment and when she read my mark out I was like "yes!" and she kicked me out for yelling. It was louder than usual, but not loud at all.
  • I was supposed to read the word "organism" but said "orgasm" by accident, and you may laugh, but that happened to over half my class, and I was the ONLY one who got kicked out for it. It was a legit accident too.
  • I was sick and didn't get the homework, so I got kicked out for not having the homework done

Then I told the principal and he took her side, and I thought if I'm gonna get kicked out in 80% of my classes, I am having fun with it.

• First day after I talked to the principal, I went to class, without my books, sat down and as soon as it started, raised my hand and said "Can I get kicked out of class now, I gotta go to the bathroom and I don't want to wait." Then as I got up to leave (I sat at the front in the middle) I said "high fives everyone!" and some people held their hands out and as I walked down the rows I high fived a few people on my way out. That also got me kicked out of next class.
  • We were supposed to draw a volcano, so I made mine look like a penis where the urethra was the place where the magma shot out of and the testicles is where the lava was, and the rock formed a tip at the end, and when she asked if anyone wanted to show their drawing to the class I stood up and showed everyone, it was even white lava because it was "white hot!" The laughter was WORTH getting kicked out.
  • She really let me have it after class that day, hell I even think her voice was sore after yelling at me the next day, so the next day in class I walked in late, saluted the teacher, sat down, and put my hands down on my desk, and sat up straight with perfect posture and crossed my hands on the desk, and looked at her with eager eyes, and then I got kicked out.

Then SHE told the principal and I got in trouble with the teacher and the school finally called my parents and I told them the whole story, and how I decided to have fun with it, but I got grounded for my last week of shenanigans, and if I got kicked out of that class once more on purpose I would get in trouble, but if I got kicked out for a stupid reason like the first couple months like I was, my mom would deal with it herself. She also did me a huge favour by calling that teacher and giving her own two cents saying that it was wrong how I retaliated by trying to get kicked out in dramatic ways, but I didn't deserve to be kicked out like I did before that happened, and if I came home and told my mom I got kicked out for a stupid reason again she would deal with her personally (my mom used to be on the teachers board) so after that I behaved as normal and didn't get kicked out, in fact I got away with quite a few things.

After that though, I didn't get kicked out of class since, not once in grade 10, 11, or 12. My immature year was grade 6, and grade 9 was a BS year, with a week of retaliation.

csimonma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 csimonma
Member since 2005 • 2820 Posts
For saying i didn't have a planner :|
PabloEscobar20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 PabloEscobar20
Member since 2009 • 837 Posts

One time my teacher kicked me out for talking, then i met the principal in the hallway and she asked me what was i doing out of class. I wanted to say i was about to go to bathroom but i decided to tell the truth. So i said the teacher kicked me out. Next thing i knew she came with me to my class and started yelling at the teacher for kicking a student out into hallway. It was so funny. Everyone just laughed and my teacher looked like an idiot in front of the class.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 29121994
Member since 2008 • 1166 Posts

I didn't get kicked out of class for this but me and my friends got kicked out of: the canteen, the school music wing, the library and 2 other places with seats to sit down on because we would just be like really noisy and annoying lol