Music and Satanist- A link in modern day

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#151 MichaelSoft
Member since 2006 • 207 Posts

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Oh well now your just making stuff up. have you done your research. Once again wiki it, groups of scientist have said it. One group said it effects you because your subconscience picks it up and another denies it but says it effects them because music revolves around human life for ages. No scientist has ever stated the grand canyon was made by noah's flood ok? I guess you havent seen articles at all.Avitu666

Link?

If else, the argument fails

WIKI it, how much times have i told u to do so? You are the one being biased, you listen to metal and refuse to believe that SOME (most actually) DO promote violence. It's called propaganda.
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#152 Laymsp0t
Member since 2007 • 219 Posts
even if there were subliminal messages, how are you supposed to understand them if theyre backwards?
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 Golfer4Life
Member since 2007 • 270 Posts

even if there were subliminal messages, how are you supposed to understand them if theyre backwards? Laymsp0t

Funny Sig Laymsp0t. Trying to corrupt us huh? Subliminal Messages!!!

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 MichaelSoft
even if there were subliminal messages, how are you supposed to understand them if theyre backwards? Laymsp0t
You have full control of your conscience, but no control over your subconscience. Your subconscience is very powerful as it picks up hidden messages such as those but your conscience has no clue your subconscience did. this did not come from the documentary so dont flame that its not proof. I wikied it and did my research and whatnot. what your subconscience picks up effects you. That's why many products use it (target, wal mart, etc.)
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Laymsp0t
[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Avitu666"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Avitu666"]

Right, so death metal draws out the Satan in us?

Honestly, I get more violent ideas when I see a Beyonce clip (because her blatant lack of talent enrages me so I'd like to strangle her with pianowire or something) than I do listening to Death Metal.

And their lyrics do not necessarily promote violence (or they don't necessarily talk about violence either). I mean, just look at Amorphis...

They are proud of their northern (and probably Odinist heritage), but are their lyrics about violence? No they aren't.

As for the person whou said Death Metal is only about intensity, he couldn't be more wrong. Again, look at the example of Amorphis. Those men are just extremely talented musicians.

Oh, and btw. Supermetroidfan, i took a look at your last.fm top bands list :-) Man, you've got some darn good taste in music :-)

Avitu666

Lyrics arent the only thing to strike cords, melody is to. Also I never said all death metal was like that and when saying "the satan in all of us" he (golfer4life) is talking about greed, violence, and sex addiction. Also look into the sublimal messages that your subconscience picks up **WHICH YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF KNOWING AND U CANNOT CONTROL IT**. And usually if ppl listen to those type of music they deny anything of it since they already got converted and its normal for them. And if beyonce makes u violent u got problems. sorry for double post

1. The thing about Beyonce= sarcasm. I dislike Beyonce and her music. I do not feel real violence when seeing her clips (I do feel annoyed when I see and hear her, though :p)

2. When you speak about melody, again check out some previously mentioned bands: Amorphis, Dark Tranquillity, etc... It's loud at moments, but the melody is not necessarily aggressive.

3. According to you, I'm brainwashed (or converted as you say)...So Death Metal => converts people to evil? You're gonna spout some theories about the Illuminati now?

If you want to prove that this is true, I want you to come with scientific evidence. A documentary made by bible-thumpers does NOT count. That video was Pseudo-science

First I said that not all death metal are like that and I said ppl who listen to those type (aka promoting violence) are already effected. Second the documenatry might be a bit biased but it is still correct AND wiki subliminal and Subconscience and you'll have your facts. Scientest say music is the biggest wepon for conversion. And I never said EVIL I said violence.. Satanist dont worhsip satan, they embrace human indulgence (aka sex addiction, violence etc)

A little biased??? It's Christian Fundy prejudice.

I mean, it's been made by people in the vein of Jack Chick or Kent Hovind.

That video does NOT count as scientific evidence.

Unless you can show me a proof by a objective, neutral REAL scientist, then I'll accept this as truth.

Until then, I count this link as totally useless, and especially stupid.

I dont care what anyone says, Satanism is better in everyway than Christianity, Islam Or Judah.

When people choose not to ignore there natural urges, it would seem like addiction to backwards people like christians who ignore there earthly desires for a god that may or may not exist (more likely not)

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 MichaelSoft
Christianity is saying you should not over indulge in the seven sins so its different (I'm not christian but i do my share of research) Also satanism not only tells you to follow urges but it says you should over indulge if you urge so, this leads to rape etc.
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Laymsp0t

[QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]even if there were subliminal messages, how are you supposed to understand them if theyre backwards? MichaelSoft
You have full control of your conscience, but no control over your subconscience. Your subconscience is very powerful as it picks up hidden messages such as those but your conscience has no clue your subconscience did. this did not come from the documentary so dont flame that its not proof. I wikied it and did my research and whatnot. what your subconscience picks up effects you. That's why many products use it (target, wal mart, etc.)

althought I do not advocate listening to groups such as Insane Clown Posse... This group puts them in there music all the time just so the fans can go and figure them out (with windows sound recorder, and reversing it). I dont think any icp fan actually went around and killed babies.

The subliminal messages walmart and food companies use arent backwards. They use ones that actually work. THey usually use images. Or minorities because white people in this country feel like they need to connect with the "brothaz" because of all this communist bs in this country these days.

Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Laymsp0t

Christianity is saying you should not over indulge in the seven sins so its different (I'm not christian but i do my share of research) Also satanism not only tells you to follow urges but it says you should over indulge if you urge so, this leads to rape etc. MichaelSoft

more christians have raped than anything. Arguments like the one you just gave are the reasons christianity gets attacked more than any other religion.

Chances are a satanist has had enough sex to satisfy him. A person who ignores there human desires will wake up one day with a flood of passion and will eventually rape. Just like priests do.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 MichaelSoft

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Christianity is saying you should not over indulge in the seven sins so its different (I'm not christian but i do my share of research) Also satanism not only tells you to follow urges but it says you should over indulge if you urge so, this leads to rape etc. Laymsp0t

more christians have raped than anything. Arguments like the one you just gave are the reasons christianity gets attacked more than any other religion.

Chances are a satanist has had enough sex to satisfy him. A person who ignores there human desires will wake up one day with a flood of passion and will eventually rape. Just like priests do.

Christians rape becuz of their free will, being christian has nothing to do with it. Christianity itself teaches not to OVERDULGE in the svene sins. Just becuz christians rape doesn't mean Christianity is bad. If a buddhist raped someone it does not make BUDDHISM BAD. it makes that person bad not their religoun, if the bible says not to overdulge and they do it they are not really christians (im not christian ocne again) I just typed up their morals. Satanism however says u should listen to your body, even if it tells you to overdulge. If your body wants sex with a 7 yr old go ahead. If your body tells you to get drunk every day then go ahead. That's their morals. Compare to christianity. Sure some priest are bad (one actually) but christianity itself isn't just some followers are bad. Whereas Satanism actually tells you to do these stuff. your comment is more biased towards christians then the documentary does. And one who knows nothing of subconscience would not understand. Backmasking strikes your subconscience and gives a bad effect if you start young or if you are VULNARABLE, aka.. depressed, lonely, angry etc. If you just got out of a divorce, if you are bullied, if you are lonely, if you get into fights with your parents you become vulnarable. I'm serious but all you pro-satanism barely research at all.
MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 MichaelSoft
Just cuz they dont kill babies dont mean their not affected. They can become more violent and so forth. After a satanic rap concert singing about breaking things and raping the concert viewers then got into a fight afterwards.. leading to 44 sexual assualts, 13 ppl sent to the hospital, and the place was vandalized. The music hits the cords of your subconscience. And no i dont mean just subliminal messages. The melody effects your brain as well.. again theres a link up above by Golfer4life, wiki it as well.
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Laymsp0t
[QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Christianity is saying you should not over indulge in the seven sins so its different (I'm not christian but i do my share of research) Also satanism not only tells you to follow urges but it says you should over indulge if you urge so, this leads to rape etc. MichaelSoft

Christians rape becuz of their free will, being christian has nothing to do with it. Christianity itself teaches not to OVERDULGE in the svene sins. Just becuz christians rape doesn't mean Christianity is bad. If a buddhist raped someone it does not make BUDDHISM BAD. it makes that person bad not their religoun, if the bible says not to overdulge and they do it they are not really christians (im not christian ocne again) I just typed up their morals. Satanism however says u should listen to your body, even if it tells you to overdulge. If your body wants sex with a 7 yr old go ahead. If your body tells you to get drunk every day then go ahead. That's their morals. Compare to christianity. Sure some priest are bad (one actually) but christianity itself isn't just some followers are bad. Whereas Satanism actually tells you to do these stuff. your comment is more biased towards christians then the documentary does. And one who knows nothing of subconscience would not understand. Backmasking strikes your subconscience and gives a bad effect if you start young or if you are VULNARABLE, aka.. depressed, lonely, angry etc. If you just got out of a divorce, if you are bullied, if you are lonely, if you get into fights with your parents you become vulnarable. I'm serious but all you pro-satanism barely research at all.

First of all, i am not a satanist. Do not assume anything. I am merely me, and I do what I want regardless of what LaVey says.

Second of all, satanism preaches indulgence NOT COMPULSION!!

Are you trying to say satanists dont have free will?

satanists do not have sex with seven year olds, you dont know ANYTHING do you? Satanism has a few moral guides, one of them being to never harm children. Per capita christians have hurt children more than satanists... ever

I highly suggest you research satanism, instead of choosing ignorance (but then again you are a christian)

Christianity is an insult to European people everywhere, I wish it never happened and our people would have been even more advanced. Education is the enemy of Christianity, and this is what Satanists indulge in most.

Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Laymsp0t

Just cuz they dont kill babies dont mean their not affected. They can become more violent and so forth. After a satanic rap concert singing about breaking things and raping the concert viewers then got into a fight afterwards.. leading to 44 sexual assualts, 13 ppl sent to the hospital, and the place was vandalized. The music hits the cords of your subconscience. And no i dont mean just subliminal messages. The melody effects your brain as well.. again theres a link up above by Golfer4life, wiki it as well.MichaelSoft

even though I think icp is dumb, icp fans tend to be some of the nicest people ive ever met. They see themselves as a family and even if they dont know each other they help out. Your argument just fell apart entirely. Good going!

Im aware that melodies effect your mind, but nobody kills anyone from listening to music. People may kill because theyre sick of blind faith and are fed up with life however. How about when people kill in the name of god? what about that?

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 MichaelSoft
[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Christianity is saying you should not over indulge in the seven sins so its different (I'm not christian but i do my share of research) Also satanism not only tells you to follow urges but it says you should over indulge if you urge so, this leads to rape etc. Laymsp0t

First of all, i am not a satanist. Do not assume anything. I am merely me, and I do what I want regardless of what LaVey says.

satanists do not have sex with seven year olds, you dont know ANYTHING do you? Satanism has a few moral guides, one of them being to never harm children. Per capita christians have hurt children more than satanists... ever

I highly suggest you research satanism, instead of choosing ignorance (but then again you are a christian)

Christianity is an insult to European people everywhere, I wish it never happened and our people would have been even more advanced. Education is the enemy of Christianity, and this is what Satanists indulge in most.

WRONG. Satanist states that sex should be free as long as no other ppl get hurt. Wikied it. And no once again I am not christian. Satanism also uses this to mask their branches. The founder of satanism offered marilyn manson to be a priest and guess how violence promoting marilyn's music is? By all means following your urges does not mean going crazy and such.
xtn702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#164 xtn702
Member since 2007 • 4203 Posts
religion sucks, it causes genocide,wars,etc.
MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 MichaelSoft

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Just cuz they dont kill babies dont mean their not affected. They can become more violent and so forth. After a satanic rap concert singing about breaking things and raping the concert viewers then got into a fight afterwards.. leading to 44 sexual assualts, 13 ppl sent to the hospital, and the place was vandalized. The music hits the cords of your subconscience. And no i dont mean just subliminal messages. The melody effects your brain as well.. again theres a link up above by Golfer4life, wiki it as well.Laymsp0t

even though I think icp is dumb, icp fans tend to be some of the nicest people ive ever met. They see themselves as a family and even if they dont know each other they help out. Your argument just fell apart entirely. Good going!

Im aware that melodies effect your mind, but nobody kills anyone from listening to music. People may kill because theyre sick of blind faith and are fed up with life however. How about when people kill in the name of god? what about that?

Killing in the name of god is different. Its not like god told u to or your religoun told u to. Its that those ppl choose to use that as an excuse, hell i dont even believe in a diety. Whereas music effects your mind, your arguement just feel apart. People do kill because of melodies. Columbine, those kids listened to those kinds of music, they were seen at a satanic concert before the incident, and their actions looked alot like that of the song. What they were doing was like a MV for that song. They were even targeting christians, as seen in their video. Satanist right there. Also Im not saying all music do that but some do, and just cuz u dont kill becuz of music, it can affect how you act. thats a fact, it can get you more violent, once again the link from golfer4life gives good info. "your arguement just fell apart" Your not stating facts your stating what YOU'VE seen and think.
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Golfer4Life

Some of the ideas Satanism preaches aren't bad. Many are ideas extending from older philosphies such as Extistentialism and Individualism. What makes it bad is that it tries too hard to go against another religion and undermine it. The ethics it preaches are a little more wild and untame; follow your wants and needs (as long as it doesn't go against the law.). It's basicly a scapegoat for people wanting to live life with no restrictions (no problem from me). Some of the idea like hate is good (we must have hate and love) I don't believe is in. I mean sure it's a natural instint but if we give in to our instint 100% of the time and use it mindlessly, it would lead to -->Rape, murder, injury,vandalism and so forth.

On the other hand, I believe Christianity has some valuable teachings. For example Vengence is a big NO NO. The desire in a person to seek revenge can manifest into something bigger and more dangerous (i.e murder). Lets try to love before we hate mmkay?Other religions like Buddhism also contain worthy messages for the ear and brain.

Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 Laymsp0t
[QUOTE="Laymsp0t"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Christianity is saying you should not over indulge in the seven sins so its different (I'm not christian but i do my share of research) Also satanism not only tells you to follow urges but it says you should over indulge if you urge so, this leads to rape etc. MichaelSoft

WRONG. Satanist states that sex should be free as long as no other ppl get hurt. Wikied it. And no once again I am not christian. Satanism also uses this to mask their branches. The founder of satanism offered marilyn manson to be a priest and guess how violence promoting marilyn's music is? By all means following your urges does not mean going crazy and such.

oooooh you wikied it?!? man i must be so stupid for actually using the satanic bible as a source!!!! Yes satanism states as long as it hurts noone, but you can never hurt a child in satanism. Satanism actually holds children pretty high.

marilyn manson was not ever really a member of the church of satanism, and even if he was so what? Marilyn Manson isnt really a violent person, and people who listen to marilyn manson arent violent people. If they ARE violent, chances are they were violent before listening to him. Theres worse music than marilyn manson, theres death metal you know. And people who listen to cannibal corpse arent notorious for going around and killing people.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 MichaelSoft
The creator created a believable philosophy, but his words dont match his actions. He let violent bands use the satanic name and promoted them, he promoted marilyn manson, and he promoted all these such worships of tormented music, which tells us how he really feels. His philosophy tells one things but his actions say another, he promotes these bands, these bands promote violence. What does this mean?...
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 Laymsp0t
[QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Just cuz they dont kill babies dont mean their not affected. They can become more violent and so forth. After a satanic rap concert singing about breaking things and raping the concert viewers then got into a fight afterwards.. leading to 44 sexual assualts, 13 ppl sent to the hospital, and the place was vandalized. The music hits the cords of your subconscience. And no i dont mean just subliminal messages. The melody effects your brain as well.. again theres a link up above by Golfer4life, wiki it as well.MichaelSoft

Killing in the name of god is different. Its not like god told u to or your religoun told u to. Its that those ppl choose to use that as an excuse, hell i dont even believe in a diety. Whereas music effects your mind, your arguement just feel apart. People do kill because of melodies. Columbine, those kids listened to those kinds of music, they were seen at a satanic concert before the incident, and their actions looked alot like that of the song. What they were doing was like a MV for that song. They were even targeting christians, as seen in their video. Satanist right there. Also Im not saying all music do that but some do, and just cuz u dont kill becuz of music, it can affect how you act. thats a fact, it can get you more violent, once again the link from golfer4life gives good info. "your arguement just fell apart" Your not stating facts your stating what YOU'VE seen and think.

HAHA it different? "your religion didnt tell you to" how about 1. you read the bible 2. and realize that the crusades were started by men of god who preached to people of europe

in columbine, they were made fun of. If anything the music helped keep them from doing it for a while. Most psychiatrists admit that heavy fast/violent music makes people feel like the problems they have go away when listening. it also makes them feel like they arent the only ones going through it

and what satanic concert were they at? Infact, where are these "satanic concerts" ? What song is this? I hope you know I truely believe you're talking out of your ***

Targetting christians = satanism huh? Those damn muslim satanists!!

I used to be a lot more violent before I listened to heavy music, if anything it helped me.

I am stating facts, you arent though. I listen to heavy music, ive lived my life. I actually know what satanism is. You however, know absolutely nothing and are probably fourteen.

PickGlove243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 PickGlove243
Member since 2007 • 3144 Posts
[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Laymsp0t"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

oooooh you wikied it?!? man i must be so stupid for actually using the satanic bible as a source!!!! Yes satanism states as long as it hurts noone, but you can never hurt a child in satanism. Satanism actually holds children pretty high.

marilyn manson was not ever really a member of the church of satanism, and even if he was so what? Marilyn Manson isnt really a violent person, and people who listen to marilyn manson arent violent people. If they ARE violent, chances are they were violent before listening to him. Theres worse music than marilyn manson, theres death metal you know. And people who listen to cannibal corpse arent notorious for going around and killing people.

The Columbine killers weren't completely normal. If listening to a violent song caused them to kill, they most likely had some mental issues to begin with.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 MichaelSoft
Once again you are stating what you have experienced. Marilyn is violent. His music says all. How you know listeners werent effected? Oh, right, you talked to some of them. But you havent talked to all of them, the vulnarable ones that got effected. What if he was offered a place in the church? That means that the church promotes him and he promotes violence. Which means in a way the church promotes violence. I don;t think you're listening to me. If satanic music doesn't effect you then why'd after a concert 13 people get injured, 44 sexual assualts and so forth? You are just using what you've seen. Music definately can make you more violent. It's a fact. A FACT. CERTAIN MUSIC CAN MAKE YOU MORE VIOLENT OVER TIME. FACT.
MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 MichaelSoft
listening to a violent song overtime.. and yes thats what im trying to say, if youve read any of my earlier post or seen any documentaries. If you are an outcast, lonely, depressed, in otherwords vulnarable like them then the music would effect you overtime, thats what im trying to get at. it;s a fact that the music effects you. Propaganda ppl. And can we please stop qouting so much.. theres alot of qoutes :D
PickGlove243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 PickGlove243
Member since 2007 • 3144 Posts

Marylin Manson has millions of fans. If his music really does cause people to kill, theN there would be an army of Marylin Manson fans going around killing anything that moves right now.

Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 Golfer4Life
[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Just cuz they dont kill babies dont mean their not affected. They can become more violent and so forth. After a satanic rap concert singing about breaking things and raping the concert viewers then got into a fight afterwards.. leading to 44 sexual assualts, 13 ppl sent to the hospital, and the place was vandalized. The music hits the cords of your subconscience. And no i dont mean just subliminal messages. The melody effects your brain as well.. again theres a link up above by Golfer4life, wiki it as well.Laymsp0t

HAHA it different? "your religion didnt tell you to" how about 1. you read the bible 2. and realize that the crusades were started by men of god who preached to people of europe

in columbine, they were made fun of. If anything the music helped keep them from doing it for a while. Most psychiatrists admit that heavy fast/violent music makes people feel like the problems they have go away when listening. it also makes them feel like they arent the only ones going through it

and what satanic concert were they at? Infact, where are these "satanic concerts" ? What song is this? I hope you know I truely believe you're talking out of your ***

Targetting christians = satanism huh? Those damn muslim satanists!!

I used to be a lot more violent before I listened to heavy music, if anything it helped me.

I am stating facts, you arent though. I listen to heavy music, ive lived my life. I actually know what satanism is. You however, know absolutely nothing and are probably fourteen.

Okay, so now we are straying to Christianity. Let me tell you this, religion is a powerful thing. But these "men of God" were just that men. And they fought for this deity that they believed in. Now ask yourself, whould Jesus have wanted this? If you say yes then you must be uninformed. So as I said earlier; Religion is not corrupt, it's the people behind it. Mmkay?

For the record: I have no religion; I research themand find the teachings and morals they try to ingrain.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 MichaelSoft
Not kill just become more violent if only by a bit. And anyways what im getting at is it effects you ALOT if you are vulnarable. And not to say all metal are bad but i mean some groups are trying to use it to create followers.
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 Laymsp0t

Once again you are stating what you have experienced. Marilyn is violent. His music says all. How you know listeners werent effected? Oh, right, you talked to some of them. But you havent talked to all of them, the vulnarable ones that got effected. What if he was offered a place in the church? That means that the church promotes him and he promotes violence. Which means in a way the church promotes violence. I don;t think you're listening to me. If satanic music doesn't effect you then why'd after a concert 13 people get injured, 44 sexual assualts and so forth? You are just using what you've seen. Music definately can make you more violent. It's a fact. A FACT. CERTAIN MUSIC CAN MAKE YOU MORE VIOLENT OVER TIME. FACT.MichaelSoft

okay but the same argument you're using against me can be used against you.

1. I know marilyn manson isnt violent because ive seen many interviews with him. I hate his music, but I think hes an alright guy.

2. How do you know they were effected? oh right, you didnt talk to anyone and you dont have any sources to back your belief up. The kids who did columbine hated marilyn manson, and listened to a german band named Rammstein who does not speak english, and really arent violent.

3. If they gave him a place in the church, then so be it. Anton LaVey hated rock music though. Look it up.

4. I dont think he promotes violence, hes stated many timesmost of his views are essentially christian. I think he said this either on mtv diary or howard stern I forget which.

5. You blame school shootings on music. But what do you blame the massacre at Texas University on? Was there some kind of super secret satan music then?

6. I am listening to you, I just think everything you're saying is a bunch of ****. Satanic music more often than not gives people a sense of pride, and gives people who would be outcasts a place to be thus making them LESS violent.

7. You never answered which concert? and also this "concert" theory can be called into question because they were planning the school shooting for a long time. You cant exactly goto a concert and pull a pipe bomb out of your arse

8. Prove to me with science that its a fact, A FACT!! Music its self does not make anyone more violent, no matter what it is. Bands like the misfits, danzig etc often talk about killing freely and nobody kills who listens to these groups.

9. No it isnt a fact. Sorry bub, you have no ground to stand on. You need to present actual psychological fact to prove it. And some random website does not cut it. Especially wikipedia.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 MichaelSoft
The "Men of god" werent directly informed by the bible to do that ok? the bible never stated: KILL OTHERS Second when you're vulnarable those music goes into your subconscience ok? If you want to know what concert they go to read the first page. theres a link on the opening post. All you do is stray to another topic. Ok so they listen to these violent music, and then they target christians for no reason. Muslims have their reasons aka bad blood for years. these kids do not.
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 Laymsp0t

Not kill just become more violent if only by a bit. And anyways what im getting at is it effects you ALOT if you are vulnarable. And not to say all metal are bad but i mean some groups are trying to use it to create followers.MichaelSoft

christian rock dosent do the same thing? Most "violent" bands do it in a tounge and cheek way. Actually I dont know of any bands that actually take those lyrics seriously.

Just give up already.

Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Laymsp0t

The "Men of god" werent directly informed by the bible to do that ok? the bible never stated: KILL OTHERS Second when you're vulnarable those music goes into your subconscience ok? If you want to know what concert they go to read the first page. theres a link on the opening post. All you do is stray to another topic. Ok so they listen to these violent music, and then they target christians for no reason. Muslims have their reasons aka bad blood for years. these kids do not.MichaelSoft

actually the bible does state in many different verses to kill people. The bible is extremely violent and intolerant.

Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 Laymsp0t

God kills 2 men who offers God incense that he hasn't authorized (Lev. 10:1-2)

God endorses the murder of any unmarried girl found not to be a virgin (Deut. 22:13-21)

God commands slaying disrespectful children (Lev.20:9; Deut.21:18-21)

God acknowledges He created Evil (Isaiah 45:7)

God kills an innocent baby for its father's wrong-doing, ignoring the father's pleas (2 Sam. 12:15-20)

God's spirit inhabits Samson and murders 1,030 people - (Judges 14:19 & 15:14-15)

God endorses the killing of any who dare worship any other god or merely have a different religion (Ex. 22:20; Lev. 24:10-16; Deut.13:1-15; Jos. 23:7)

God slays a man who refuses to impregnate his brother's widow (Gen. 38:7-10) (This could also be a contradiction, as it appears that god is actually upset that a man will NOT have sex outside of marriage, NOR commit adultery)

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 MichaelSoft
Im not saying all violence are related to music dont twist my words. Interviews can be used to mask yourself, thats obvious, if you believe everything from interviews you sir, are an idiot. Marilyn stated in an mtv awards: "we all try to look beatiful and please god.. well f*ck god" something like that He was accused of sexual battery and pleaded no contest he was accused of giving his children cocaine he stared in a porno series. Former wife claimed he had drug abuse Manson was given the title "Revernd Mason" by the church of satan It;s all in wikipedia my friend.. but you have just lost a case.. and PLEASE STOP QOUTING.
MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 MichaelSoft
how could he live a christian lifestyle if you was given the title reverand from the satanist.. since satanist are direct advisary of christianity..
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Laymsp0t

how could he live a christian lifestyle if you was given the title reverand from the satanist.. since satanist are direct advisary of christianity..MichaelSoft

he wasnt given the title, he never was apart of the church.

Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 Laymsp0t

Im not saying all violence are related to music dont twist my words. Interviews can be used to mask yourself, thats obvious, if you believe everything from interviews you sir, are an idiot. Marilyn stated in an mtv awards: "we all try to look beatiful and please god.. well f*ck god" something like that He was accused of sexual battery and pleaded no contest he was accused of giving his children cocaine he stared in a porno series. Former wife claimed he had drug abuse Manson was given the title "Revernd Mason" by the church of satan It;s all in wikipedia my friend.. but you have just lost a case.. and PLEASE STOP QOUTING.MichaelSoft

Yeah interviews CAN be used for a lot of things. I doubt he was lying however. But youll believe what you want on this little guy

im glad he stated that at the mtv awards. Good for him. That dosent disprove anything I said. I said his morals are christian, I never said he was a christian

oh he was accused? Does he even have kids? I can accuse you of killing your mother, does that mean you did?

I would be in a porno given the chance

A lot of people have drug abuse, and theres no proof hes an addict

Wikipedia isnt reliable. Hes stated he was never apart of the church many times.

I win.

Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 Golfer4Life

God endorses the murder of any unmarried girl found not to be a virgin (Deut. 22:13-21)

God kills an innocent baby for its father's wrong-doing, ignoring the father's pleas (2 Sam. 12:15-20)

God's spirit inhabits Samson and murders 1,030 people - (Judges 14:19 & 15:14-15)

God endorses the killing of any who dare worship any other god or merely have a different religion (Ex. 22:20; Lev. 24:10-16; Deut.13:1-15; Jos. 23:7)

God slays a man who refuses to impregnate his brother's widow (Gen. 38:7-10) (This could also be a contradiction, as it appears that god is actually upset that a man will NOT have sex outside of marriage, NOR commit adultery)

Laymsp0t

Really? These are in the actual Bible? Shocking if true. P.S Turned it white, easier to read.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 MichaelSoft
Give me proof. Search wikipedia. Your saying its not reliable becuz thats a source of proof. He has a duaghter He was an alledged drug addict ASSUALT AND BATTERY named reverand of satanist church. Search it up. You lose, all you can do is deny a good source of information.
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Laymsp0t
[QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

Golfer4Life

Really? These are in the actual Bible? Shocking if true. P.S Turned it white, easier to read.

those arent the actual "quotes" but ratehr descriptions. but yeah thats the bible. ANd im way too lazy to fix the color

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 MichaelSoft
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=45038 there you go "church of satan" reverand Marylin and BTW the bible has changed alot also we aint talking bout christianity we are talking about satanism, stop trying to drift away. Topic is and was the how satanism and some modern music were linked. I dont think you read it or read any earlier post as well as watched the documentary which i find very intresting.
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Laymsp0t

Give me proof. Search wikipedia. Your saying its not reliable becuz thats a source of proof. He has a duaghter He was an alledged drug addict ASSUALT AND BATTERY named reverand of satanist church. Search it up. You lose, all you can do is deny a good source of information.MichaelSoft

I really think you're joking at this point. You talk about satanism, you use wikipedia and ive read the book.

you talk about columbine and how they were manson fans, and they werent they actually hated them

you said that christianity never supported killing, i proved you wrong

you said marilyn manson was apart of the satanic church, when he and the church deny this.

Ive come to the conclusion that you're just a troll.

Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Golfer4Life

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Im not saying all violence are related to music dont twist my words. Interviews can be used to mask yourself, thats obvious, if you believe everything from interviews you sir, are an idiot. Marilyn stated in an mtv awards: "we all try to look beatiful and please god.. well f*ck god" something like that He was accused of sexual battery and pleaded no contest he was accused of giving his children cocaine he stared in a porno series. Former wife claimed he had drug abuse Manson was given the title "Revernd Mason" by the church of satan It;s all in wikipedia my friend.. but you have just lost a case.. and PLEASE STOP QOUTING.Laymsp0t

Yeah interviews CAN be used for a lot of things. I doubt he was lying however. But youll believe what you want on this little guy

im glad he stated that at the mtv awards. Good for him. That dosent disprove anything I said. I said his morals are christian, I never said he was a christian

oh he was accused? Does he even have kids? I can accuse you of killing your mother, does that mean you did?

Wikipedia isnt reliable. Hes stated he was never apart of the church many times.

I win.

He was accused of sexual charges. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1455317/20020619/marilyn_manson.jhtml?headlines=true. There ya go, and he had to pay fines

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 MichaelSoft
Once again wikipedia says all. I never said colobine student liked marilyn i said they listened to violent music We are talking about the modern age ok? No rpiest rapes a girl cuz the bible told him to. You cant say wikipedia is wrong cuz its not. it has links on where they get the information. What your doing is just giving us what you think not information. And i dont think you've even watched the documentary. Psshh common pro- satanist
Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Laymsp0t
[QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Im not saying all violence are related to music dont twist my words. Interviews can be used to mask yourself, thats obvious, if you believe everything from interviews you sir, are an idiot. Marilyn stated in an mtv awards: "we all try to look beatiful and please god.. well f*ck god" something like that He was accused of sexual battery and pleaded no contest he was accused of giving his children cocaine he stared in a porno series. Former wife claimed he had drug abuse Manson was given the title "Revernd Mason" by the church of satan It;s all in wikipedia my friend.. but you have just lost a case.. and PLEASE STOP QOUTING.Golfer4Life

I win.

He was accused of sexual charges. http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1455317/20020619/marilyn_manson.jhtml?headlines=true. There ya go, and he had to pay fines

publicity stunt.

this is just funny.

Laymsp0t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Laymsp0t

Once again wikipedia says all. I never said colobine student liked marilyn i said they listened to violent music We are talking about the modern age ok? No rpiest rapes a girl cuz the bible told him to. You cant say wikipedia is wrong cuz its not. it has links on where they get the information. What your doing is just giving us what you think not information. And i dont think you've even watched the documentary. Psshh common pro- satanistMichaelSoft

Oh, what violent music did they listen to???

Maybe they dont rape because the bible says to, but they definately do and are more godly than the average man. This shows you how BAD christianity is for a human being. If you ignore your desires, you will have a flood of them

I can say wikipedia is wrong, because a lot of times it is. Yes they need a source, but who says the source is correct? A lot of colleges refuse wikipedia as a source because of this reason. How about you read the satanic bible.

Pssh common pro-satanist? are you trying to start a holy war or something? haha

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 MichaelSoft
BTW when i say support killing I mean just saying kill kill kill like death metal music. google it then, marilyn manson reverand of church of satan. You read the book.. wow.. the book of satan states that marilyn manson is a peaceful guy. Riiiiigghhhtt
MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 MichaelSoft

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Once again wikipedia says all. I never said colobine student liked marilyn i said they listened to violent music We are talking about the modern age ok? No rpiest rapes a girl cuz the bible told him to. You cant say wikipedia is wrong cuz its not. it has links on where they get the information. What your doing is just giving us what you think not information. And i dont think you've even watched the documentary. Psshh common pro- satanistLaymsp0t

Oh, what violent music did they listen to???

Maybe they dont rape because the bible says to, but they definately do and are more godly than the average man. This shows you how BAD christianity is for a human being. If you ignore your desires, you will have a flood of them

I can say wikipedia is wrong, because a lot of times it is. Yes they need a source, but who says the source is correct? A lot of colleges refuse wikipedia as a source because of this reason. How about you read the satanic bible.

Pssh common pro-satanist? are you trying to start a holy war or something? haha

No im not christian. The book of satan doesnt state that marylin manson is a good guy does it? And no ignoring your wants ins't bad. They never said completely ignore it. Christians have sex. Thats how babies are made. Duh. They just dont become a damn whore. Also google it, you'll see. Buddhist ignores their desires. Hell they TAKE IT TO THE MAX. Monks give up ALL their wants. They dont wear fashionable cloths, they wear normal cloth. They shave. They dont eat meat. They dont use violence. they dont have sex at all. Do these monks end up raping someone. No.
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Golfer4Life
[QUOTE="Golfer4Life"][QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Im not saying all violence are related to music dont twist my words. Interviews can be used to mask yourself, thats obvious, if you believe everything from interviews you sir, are an idiot. Marilyn stated in an mtv awards: "we all try to look beatiful and please god.. well f*ck god" something like that He was accused of sexual battery and pleaded no contest he was accused of giving his children cocaine he stared in a porno series. Former wife claimed he had drug abuse Manson was given the title "Revernd Mason" by the church of satan It;s all in wikipedia my friend.. but you have just lost a case.. and PLEASE STOP QOUTING.Laymsp0t

I win.

publicity stunt.

this is just funny.

Prove it. I got my proof, where's yours? From the looks of it all you want is proof. You can't jester it away as "publicity stunt". You're really rooting for him huh?

Also here, "The Church of Satan's founder, Anton LaVey, also bestowed upon him the title of "Reverend." Link below.

http://www.mtv.com/music/artist/marilyn_manson/artist.jhtml

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 MichaelSoft
[QUOTE="Laymsp0t"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"][QUOTE="Laymsp0t"]

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Im not saying all violence are related to music dont twist my words. Interviews can be used to mask yourself, thats obvious, if you believe everything from interviews you sir, are an idiot. Marilyn stated in an mtv awards: "we all try to look beatiful and please god.. well f*ck god" something like that He was accused of sexual battery and pleaded no contest he was accused of giving his children cocaine he stared in a porno series. Former wife claimed he had drug abuse Manson was given the title "Revernd Mason" by the church of satan It;s all in wikipedia my friend.. but you have just lost a case.. and PLEASE STOP QOUTING.Golfer4Life

I win.

publicity stunt.

this is just funny.

Prove it. I got my proof, where's yours? From the looks of it all you want is proof. You can't jester it away as "publicity stunt". You're really rooting for him huh?

Of course he is.. publicity stunt? No. Bring us proof it wasnt a publicity stunt.
Zaeryn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#199 Zaeryn
Member since 2005 • 9070 Posts
All I know is black metal bands and fans look like and sound retarded. I could post a huge rant, but it's just simple enough to say black metal is horrible.
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Golfer4Life

All I know is black metal bands and fans look like and sound retarded. I could post a huge rant, but it's just simple enough to say black metal is horrible.Zaeryn

Finally someone that agrees :)

Edit: Nice rig.