Music and Satanist- A link in modern day

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for supermetroidfan
supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 supermetroidfan
Member since 2004 • 19767 Posts

Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.MichaelSoft

A kid tried to kill me once. No joke.

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts

I listen to a couple of Led Zepplin's songs. I also like some AC/DC, Nirvana, and I really like Ozzy's song Crazy Train. My favorite is The Eagles. I like them because I just enjoy the music mostly, but I can relate to some of the lyrics.

I admit though, I don't really listen to the "Yea we're going to hell" songs because I think they're utterly stupid and hold no relevance to me.

Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Meh___Guy
Member since 2007 • 2568 Posts
[QUOTE="Meh___Guy"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.MichaelSoft
I agree, are you a Christian?

No though I do respect christianity.

Oh, well it looks like you have more wisdom then alot of Christians.
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Golfer4Life
Member since 2007 • 270 Posts

I would like to post music from an actual satanic band. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3FXd6mwZXQlycrof

Why did I click? lol... that was weird and scary. How one can like that I don't know.

lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts

[QUOTE="lycrof"]I would like to post music from an actual satanic band. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3FXd6mwZXQGolfer4Life

Why did I click? lol... that was weird and scary. How one can like that I don't know.

I liek it.:(

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 whos_next000
Member since 2006 • 11892 Posts
Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.MichaelSoft
I quote Frank Zappa: "I wrote a song about dental floss, but did anybody's teeth get cleaner?" Music is only influencing maniacs and idiots.
supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 supermetroidfan

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.whos_next000
I quote Frank Zappa: "I wrote a song about dental floss, but did anybody's teeth get cleaner?" Music is only influencing maniacs and idiots.

I don't even floss my teeth.

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 whos_next000

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.supermetroidfan

I don't even floss my teeth.

Then the song isn't working. :o
hell_blazer899

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 hell_blazer899
Member since 2006 • 1907 Posts
kudos for hillbillys
Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#60 Robbie_IV
Member since 2003 • 23299 Posts
You should all try worshipping Statan. Seriously, it's awesome.
Aoki__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Aoki__
Member since 2007 • 965 Posts
marilyn manson = awesome :|
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Golfer4Life

[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.whos_next000

These "idiots and maniacs" can be everyday people that has fallen into the grasp of these music.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#63 MichaelSoft
Member since 2006 • 207 Posts
[QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Meh___Guy"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.Meh___Guy

Lots of christians are wise just that most political christians live by the code, its the only thign they live for so when it comes to religous debate they become more aggresive, its like insluting their mother to say the least
DejaVu72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DejaVu72
Member since 2007 • 980 Posts
I don't even listen to Rock every day...
whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 whos_next000
You should all try worshipping Statan. Seriously, it's awesome.Robbie_IV
We have free dental.
Aoki__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Aoki__

[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]You should all try worshipping Statan. Seriously, it's awesome.whos_next000
We have free dental.

and the best kool-aid ever

Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Golfer4Life

I don't even listen to Rock every day...DejaVu72

No don't get me wrong; there's noting wrong w/ rock. Heck, I think rock is awsome; I'm leaning towards more of Death Metal etc.

Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Meh___Guy
[QUOTE="Meh___Guy"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"][QUOTE="Meh___Guy"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.MichaelSoft

Lots of christians are wise just that most political christians live by the code, its the only thign they live for so when it comes to religous debate they become more aggresive, its like insluting their mother to say the least

I do not think we are talking about the same thing lol, maybe we are idk.
lycrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 lycrof
Member since 2005 • 6393 Posts

You should all try worshipping Statan. Seriously, it's awesome.Robbie_IV

LaVeyan satanists don't worship satan;)

Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Robbie_IV

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]You should all try worshipping Statan. Seriously, it's awesome.Aoki__

We have free dental.

Oh yeah, whatever they tell you about it is all lies.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 MichaelSoft

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.Golfer4Life

These "idiots and maniacs" can be everyday people that has fallen into the grasp of these music.

it's cuz the music puts your subconscience into a mood of violence and so forth, lyrics and the melody can do that, what it cant do is give you a specific feeling such as "dental floss mood", and dental flossing isn't a human instinct, violence is. there's a difference.
Aoki__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Aoki__
[QUOTE="Aoki__"]

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]You should all try worshipping Statan. Seriously, it's awesome.Robbie_IV

We have free dental.

How dare you doubt the kool-aid :o

Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Robbie_IV
[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"][QUOTE="Aoki__"]

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]You should all try worshipping Statan. Seriously, it's awesome.Aoki__

We have free dental.

How dare you doubt the kool-aid :o

I'm not the unbeliever, YOU'RE the unbeliever.

Unbeliever.

Aoki__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Aoki__
dont try to make this about me kool aid hater
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Golfer4Life

Look, violence, sex, anger, jealousy; it's allnatual human behavior. Going to floss your teeth isn't up there. (Although hygiene is; flossing doesn't conjure emotions out of us.)

DejaVu72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 DejaVu72

[QUOTE="DejaVu72"]I don't even listen to Rock every day...Golfer4Life

No don't get me wrong; there's noting wrong w/ rock. Heck, I think rock is awsome; I'm leaning towards more of Death Metal etc.

Genres like that in my opinion disrespect music. Music is a form of art. I like artists who treat it that way, and not like a joke. The majority of Metal musicians (especially death metal) care more about image over music, and intensity over quality.
Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Robbie_IV

dont try to make this about me kool aid haterAoki__

Hey, Idon't know what you're trying to say, but I'm totally the evil dude here. See themod tag? Hellzyes.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MichaelSoft
I have a feeling u guys listen to these music...
Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Golfer4Life
[QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

[QUOTE="DejaVu72"]I don't even listen to Rock every day...DejaVu72

Genres like that in my opinion disrespect music. Music is a form of art. I like artists who treat it that way, and not like a joke. The majority of Metal musicians (especially death metal) care more about image over music, and intensity over quality.

I totally agree with you. Music should be used to stir different emotions; not rage, anger and such.

Edit: WHAT'S with the KOOL-AID? Off topic. Plus, nothing beats good ol' Coke.

Meh___Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Meh___Guy
[QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.MichaelSoft

it's cuz the music puts your subconscience into a mood of violence and so forth, lyrics and the melody can do that, what it cant do is give you a specific feeling such as "dental floss mood", and dental flossing isn't a human instinct, violence is. there's a difference.

Your so right :)
Aoki__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Aoki__

[QUOTE="Aoki__"]dont try to make this about me kool aid haterRobbie_IV

Hey, Idon't know what you're trying to say, but I'm totally the evil dude here. See themod tag? Hellzyes.

I sacrafice cute little bunnies and all you do is suspend people, no comparison

whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 whos_next000

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.Golfer4Life

Look, violence, sex, anger, jealousy; it's allnatual human behavior. Going to floss your teeth isn't up there. (Although hygiene is; flossing doesn't conjure emotions out of us.)

Okay, do love songs make people fall in love?
supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 supermetroidfan
[QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

Art is subjective...

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 MichaelSoft
[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]

[QUOTE="Aoki__"]dont try to make this about me kool aid haterAoki__

WTF are u guys possibly talking about.
Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Robbie_IV
[QUOTE="Robbie_IV"]

[QUOTE="Aoki__"]dont try to make this about me kool aid haterAoki__

I destroy people's souls via the Internet = win.

Kool-Aid = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Golfer4Life
[QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

[QUOTE="whos_next000"][QUOTE="MichaelSoft"]Seriously but this is a really bad prblem, kids can be influenced by this because of their connection when they were little and the music can swing moods. For everyone who listens to those may I ask y? Would be good if someone responded.whos_next000

Okay, do love songs make people fall in love?

Violence and love are strong emotions. However, which do you think is easier to do? Love music can make you more calm and relax. Ones that promote violence? Doesn't take a genius.

DejaVu72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DejaVu72
[QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

[QUOTE="DejaVu72"]I don't even listen to Rock every day...supermetroidfan

Art is subjective...

I know, but to me a large majority of Metal (Not ALL) cares more about intensity than quality. Quality should be the first priority in Art in my opinion.

supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 supermetroidfan
[QUOTE="supermetroidfan"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

Art is subjective...

I know, but to me a large majority of Metal (Not ALL) cares more about intensity than quality. Quality should be the first priority in Art in my opinion.

Intensity is part of their quality.

Aoki__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Aoki__

"to drink the kool aid" :lol:

fine robbie lets agree to disagree, you destroy Gamespots most loved people and cause madness!

while I will vanquish all that is cute, teddie bears, YOU ARE NEXT!

now, wheres my suicide kool aid

Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Golfer4Life
[QUOTE="supermetroidfan"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

Art is subjective...

What if intensity is quality to them? Hard to believe (and trust me I can't stand Death Metal and the such) but it'sapealing to some. I think music should hit the emotion cords towards happiness, sadness and the positive things we can relate to.

DejaVu72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DejaVu72
[QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="supermetroidfan"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

Art is subjective...

What if intensity is quality to them? Hard to believe (and trust me I can't stand Death Metal and the such) but it'sapealing to some. I think music should hit the emotion cords towards happiness, sadness and the positive things we can relate to.

To me, it is much more difficult to create a piece with high compositional craftsmanship, a piece you KNOW the composer put his heart into, than to turn up the gain on the amp, and play fortississimo with Prestissimo the whole song.

I can listen to a higher quality at andante with mezzo-piano style to it.

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 MichaelSoft
[QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="supermetroidfan"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

Art is subjective...

first of all stop talking bout kool aid, second intensity is a qaulity of art but it hits the wrong cords, though when u take it to the next level it becomes gay And BTW did I mention stop talking about kool aid
Aoki__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Aoki__

Another Kool Aid hater :roll:

paired with a death metal hater :roll: this thread is very wrong for me... *pours some grape* *skip to Cannibal corpse*

Golfer4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Golfer4Life
[QUOTE="Golfer4Life"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="supermetroidfan"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

Art is subjective...

To me, it is much more difficult to create a piece with high compositional craftsmanship, a piece you KNOW the composer put his heart into, than to turn up the gain on the amp, and play fortississimo with Prestissimo the whole song.

Sounds like you know about music dynamics. What kind of music do you listen to?

MichaelSoft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 MichaelSoft
I still feel satanist and those bad rock bands are connected, if you wantch the documenatry it gives some proof. Which is scary.
DejaVu72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 DejaVu72
[QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="supermetroidfan"][QUOTE="DejaVu72"][QUOTE="Golfer4Life"]

Art is subjective...

Sounds like you know about music dynamics. What kind of music do you listen to?

As much as possible. My favorite genre is Classical, followed by Rock, Mexican, Folk, Jazz, Blues, and other stuff.
whos_next000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 whos_next000
So, after listening to some metal I think I'm going to go kill some people and worship satan. See you later guys.
supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 supermetroidfan

I still feel satanist and those bad rock bands are connected, if you wantch the documenatry it gives some proof. Which is scary.MichaelSoft

And I really don't care. If you're talking about LaVey Satanism what's the big deal? But if this has to do with devil worshipping what's the big deal? Satan isn't real.

supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 supermetroidfan

So, after listening to some metal I think I'm going to go kill some people and worship satan. See you later guys.whos_next000

Take a look at my last.fm charts. My kill count has to be pretty high along with how much I've worshipped Satan.:)

Robbie_IV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Robbie_IV

So, after listening to some metal I think I'm going to go kill some people and worship satan. See you later guys.whos_next000

You're a total newbieat this.Only us super-awesome totally experienced metalheadsget to kill people. :|