If you belief in evolution and are atheist let me ask you a question ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shadowlinex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#551 Shadowlinex
Member since 2004 • 8308 Posts
Simply put, I don't care where we came from or how it happen life is to short to be obsessed about that.
Gamezilla57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#552 Gamezilla57
Member since 2005 • 2486 Posts
Look at all of the greatest scientists ever and they believed in God. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Jonhannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, even Albert Einstein! There are many more also. Here's the link: Link.
You can't possibly sit there and tell me that these scientists didn't know anything and that they were all ignorant. That would just show ignorance in yourself.

Albert Eintein-"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#553 withouthatred
Member since 2006 • 6407 Posts

Look at all of the greatest scientists ever. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Jonhannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, even Albert Einstein! There are many more also. Here's the link: Link.
You can't possibley sit there and tell me that these scientists didn't know anything and thta they were all ignorant. That would just show ignorance in yourself.

Albert Eintein-"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."

Gamezilla57
They were still ignorant if the rejected evolution, that's not saying they weren't intelligent in other areas though.....anyways, Einstein was atheist :o

Also, notice how all these people lived before darwins time.

Gamezilla57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#554 Gamezilla57

[QUOTE="Gamezilla57"]Look at all of the greatest scientists ever. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Jonhannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, even Albert Einstein! There are many more also. Here's the link: Link.
You can't possibley sit there and tell me that these scientists didn't know anything and thta they were all ignorant. That would just show ignorance in yourself.

withouthatred

They were still ignorant if the rejected evolution, that's not saying they weren't intelligent in other areas though.....anyways, Einstein was atheist :o

Einstein was not Athiest and this link proves that he wasn't. I have found qoutes by him that point to a higher being on secular websites.  Read this link: Link.

It's a little long, though.
Avatar image for LA_lakers_4life
LA_lakers_4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#555 LA_lakers_4life
Member since 2006 • 7051 Posts
you can create something out of nothing...thats how matter and antimatter is created...matter and be destroyed too...one theory is that matter and antimatter was being created and annhialated at equal rates until an imbalance occured where for every 100 million atoms of antimatter was created 100 million and one atoms of matter was created allowing matter to dominate the antimatter and start the universe...we are still years if not decades from antimatter technology but antimatter  and matter is being created is small quantities at laboratories like CERN for years now and we are just tapping the surface
bacon_is_sweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556 bacon_is_sweet
Member since 2006 • 3112 Posts
[QUOTE="withouthatred"]

[QUOTE="Gamezilla57"]Look at all of the greatest scientists ever. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Jonhannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, even Albert Einstein! There are many more also. Here's the link: Link.

Gamezilla57

Einstein was not Athiest and this link proves that he wasn't. I have found qoutes by him that point to a higher being on secular websites. Read this link: Link.

Einstein was not an athiest,  I watched a thing on the history channel about him and he was a big time believer in God.
withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#557 withouthatred
[QUOTE="withouthatred"]

Gamezilla57

Einstein was not Athiest and this link proves that he wasn't. I have found qoutes by him that point to a higher being on secular websites.  Read this link: Link.

No, most of the things he was quoted on about religion were just philosophical thougths, and I really doubt that the man who said this;

"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it."From a letter Einstein wrote in English, dated 24 March 1954. It is included in Albert Einstein: The

From a letter Einstein wrote in English, dated 24 March 1954. It is included in Albert Einstein: The Human Side, edited by Helen Dukas and Banesh Hoffman, published by Princeton University Press.Albert Einstein, Out of My Later Years (New York: Philosophical Library, 1950), p. 27.

This is of course secondary in my point which is that the disbelieve of evolution is an item of ignorance.

gdogg4210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#558 gdogg4210
Member since 2003 • 2925 Posts
It is really pointless arguing about something that cannot be proven is it not?

Avatar image for deactivated-59d151f079814
deactivated-59d151f079814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#559 deactivated-59d151f079814
Member since 2003 • 47239 Posts

Look at all of the greatest scientists ever and they believed in God. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Jonhannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, even Albert Einstein! There are many more also. Here's the link: Link.
You can't possibly sit there and tell me that these scientists didn't know anything and that they were all ignorant. That would just show ignorance in yourself.

Gamezilla57

BTW you would consider me a athiest...  and yes these great minds are ignorant when it comes to such things as the creation of existance...  As we all are.. I find it rather arrogant and presumptious to assume otherwise..  IF we did know the actuality and true fact we wouldn't be having this debate now would we.. I am merely saying their is no way to even start this argument when all of mankind has absolutly no points or facts to truely with hold as truth or at least a valid statement on either side be it science or religion... Because like it or not we have utterly NO clue what eternity means... We in our minds can not understand such things when everything piece of evidence has lead to believe that everything has a beginning as well as a ending...  

You have to put this into perspective.. The fact of the matter is we have no real measurement nor experience that we can use to even define what eternal truely is..  That goes the same for god, if we believe that the great universe had a beginning surely god did as well.  Because as it stands we have no idea what eternity is and have not once ever EVER seen something that did not at least change or cease to exist..

One more thing btw... Your argument is mute when philosophically when arguments are suppose to be made by the wieght of the point and NOT who says that point regardless if he is a king, famous scientist, religious leader etc..

Gamezilla57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560 Gamezilla57
[QUOTE="Gamezilla57"][QUOTE="withouthatred"]

bacon_is_sweet

Einstein was not Athiest and this link proves that he wasn't. I have found qoutes by him that point to a higher being on secular websites. Read this link: Link.

Einstein was not an athiest, I watched a thing on the history channel about him and he was a big time believer in God.

Exactly! Einstein believed in God. I've got to go though so if this argument keeps on, just take a look at the links I posted. Good luck!  :)
withouthatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#561 withouthatred
[QUOTE="bacon_is_sweet"][QUOTE="Gamezilla57"][QUOTE="withouthatred"]

Gamezilla57

Einstein was not an athiest, I watched a thing on the history channel about him and he was a big time believer in God.

Exactly! Einstein believed in God. I've got to go though so if this argument keeps on, just take a look at the links I posted. Good luck!  :)

Like I said, this is only secondary in this conversation, the whole point has been in regards to evolution.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#562 deactivated-59d151f079814

[QUOTE="Gamezilla57"]Look at all of the greatest scientists ever and they believed in God. Nicholas Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Jonhannes Kepler, Galileo Galilei, Rene Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, even Albert Einstein! There are many more also. Here's the link: Link.

sSubZerOo

BTW you would consider me a athiest...  and yes these great minds are ignorant when it comes to such things as the creation of existance...  As we all are.. I find it rather arrogant and presumptious to assume otherwise..  IF we did know the actuality and true fact we wouldn't be having this debate now would we.. I am merely saying their is no way to even start this argument when all of mankind has absolutly no points or facts to truely with hold as truth or at least a valid statement on either side be it science or religion... Because like it or not we have utterly NO clue what eternity means... We in our minds can not understand such things when everything piece of evidence has lead to believe that everything has a beginning as well as a ending...  

You have to put this into perspective.. The fact of the matter is we have no real measurement nor experience that we can use to even define what eternal truely is..  That goes the same for god, if we believe that the great universe had a beginning surely god did as well.  Because as it stands we have no idea what eternity is and have not once ever EVER seen something that did not at least change or cease to exist..

One more thing btw... Your argument is mute when philosophically when arguments are suppose to be made by the wieght of the point and NOT who says that point regardless if he is a king, famous scientist, religious leader etc..

I also find this very entertaining when religions such as Christianity can't even get a clear and concise interpretation of their holy book from one person to the next, each having their own interpretations of it.. Yet some how people are trying to presume how the universe came to be, when they can not even agree on things such as Noah's Ark on whether if it was a metaphor, exageration, etc...

tycoonmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563 tycoonmike
Member since 2005 • 6082 Posts

1. See number 2.

2. You first admit that objective means that something is true regardless of the belief, and then you turn around and contradict yourself in the next sentence. The truth does not change. The only thing that changes are what we believe to be true. You are confusing the truth itself to the belief of what the truth is. The truth of a statement is true or false whether or not we believe it to be true or false. 2+2 will always equal 4. Even if you believe that it equals 5, it will still equal 4.

And again, if truth is objective, then what drives us to discover this fact? Our subjective beliefs cause us to search for an objective fact to prove that our beliefs are true, thus it is subjectivity that drives human progress, not objectivity. For example, I don't bother to look for proof that God exists because I have already found proof, the Bible. I don't care whether or not it is full of holes, if it is 2000 years old, or not, the word of God remains constant.

3. The reason you should change your beliefs is that as I said earlier, you act as you believe. The decisions that you make in your day to day life, decisions that affect you and other people, are derived from the beliefs that you hold in your head. If you believe something something that is wrong, especially when you know it's wrong, then your actions will be the direct result of a belief that is wrong. It is also impossible to hold two beliefs that are contradictory to one another. You cannot believe "A" and "Not A" both at the same time.

You're right, you can't do that, but it doesn't matter. I believe that I am in the right, just as you believe you are in the right, and so long as humanity remains an opinionated creature, that is the way it will stay. We will continue to argue until either you or I give up, we bend to the other's will, or a moderator locks this thread, in which case it will be continued in another religion thread that we both grace with our prescences, the former and latter of which are the most likely.

4. Human beings are by nature irrational creatures. Most people don't want to hear the truth because many times the truth is no comfort. People will believe lies because they want to believe they are true. You only have to open up a history book to prove this much. The truth is one of those things that people will use when it's convienient, but are all to happy to toss it aside the moment it challenges their own deeply held beliefs.

So then I can truthfully believe that your beliefs are irrational and be in the right, according to your statement. You're right, the truth is one of those things, but it doesn't matter, because opinion on what the truth is will continue these debates.

5. That's fine, if you want to try and combine science to make sense out of religion. I'll still argue it's a futile endeavor, but that's beside the point. Natural Selection is the concept that deals with organisms surviving to live long enough to reproduce. By applying it to another concept, you are changing the meaning of the words. You can do it, but the concept changes along with the meaning and no one would understand what the hell you were talking about. It would be like having a cat, but walking around telling people that it is really a dog that meows.

And that's why you explain it. You can't just go around believing that all people are incredibly dense, or else it's a pathetic world we live in.

Decessus

jimmy-fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#564 jimmy-fly
Member since 2003 • 3577 Posts
you cant have existance without something exisiting in it.. therefore there was something before the big bang
scotty15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#565 scotty15
Member since 2005 • 688 Posts
can i ask you a question too? who created god? god can't create god. you just cant just up out of no where and then create the universe. here's a quote for you, "isn't not god who creates people, it's people who creates god."RPG-er
And thats the truth. people create god.
solidte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566 solidte
Member since 2005 • 3616 Posts
im not reading through 57 pages so this is what ima gonna say. I do believe in the big bang theory but i know that just isnt it, i dont really believe in a god because from what i read people who say they feel  gods presence really just think they do and become a catholic ect. The big bang theory has some proof who knows its probebly wrong mabye there was something else but i can tell you that i believe its something scientific.and it has to do with the laws of physics. There are plenty of problems with the big bang theory from what i read but so far for me its the one that is the most accurate. I just dont believe in a ball of fire appearing in the sky or ehatever happend
Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#567 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts

Just because we don't know how something happened, doesn't mean some omnipotent being did it.  God is nothing more than an easy (and probably wrong) answer for questions we do not yet know.  Sure there is no proof that god does or doesn't exist, but that is so by design alone.  There is no way to prove some invisable, untouchable being does or doesn't exist. 

The only analogy I can think of at the moment is this:  Say someone is about to ask you a math question.  You don't know what the question is or even if the answer is in fact a number.  Yet before the question is even asked, you just say "seventy-three".  There's no way to prove that answer is wrong without the question being asked, but it's also a random guess.  It's the same situation with god.

People came up with the idea because they didn't understand the world around them.  Of course we know far more about the universe than we did then, but by now, so many people believe a god exists, that people are drawn to the religion through a combination of peer pressure, family tradition, and a fear of going to hell. At this point, your argument is probably something along the lines of "but you can't prove evolution or the big bang happened either".  This is true.  However, that theory sure has a hell of a lot more evidence than just saying god did everything.

Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#568 Abdullahcoolyo
Member since 2004 • 1967 Posts
[QUOTE="azargushasb"]

Before the big bang whier the universe started their was no time , space , or matter . HOW COULD THE UNIVERSE HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM NOTHINGNESS . YOU CANNOT CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING . It it not one of the laws of psychics ? Their for their had to be a god to to create something from nothing . If you have a answer for me please tell me .

???

qetuo6

What created God?

Nobody, God is the creator of all things and he was not created.
selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#569 selbie
Member since 2004 • 13295 Posts
That's like saying jesus turned water into wine...until you prove it happened it's just an answer to a question. There is no proof of HOW it happened...that is what science is about.
TSCombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#570 TSCombo
Member since 2006 • 2957 Posts
[QUOTE="TSCombo"]Yes and I disregard your disbelief because you want to escape the burden of your belief by not stating it. By not believing a God you believe in the opposite. It's like order and disorder. You don't believe in a purpose driven life or existence so you believe in the opposite. There is no safe world that you wish to live in by saying I simply don't believe in a God therefore no one else should. Love, trust, and potential are irrational yet they exist. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Your life is more than physical existance but you want to simplify it into a physical day-to-day survival. I can't help you there but my awareness of a transcendent unity that pervades all existence is not shaken, so we can't agree. Decessus

I don't think you are understanding what I said.  I do not hold a belief.  I lack a belief.  The only "proof" that one needs to not believe in God is that there is no proof of God.  Just as someone cannot prove the existence of the Invisible Pink Unicorn.  Do you believe in the Invisible Pink Unicorn also?

I also never said anything about a purpose driven life.  The concept of God is not required to have a life that is meaningful.

Love, trust, and potential are abstract concepts that exist within the human mind.  There would be no such thing as "love" if humans didn't exist.  Love, by most people's definition, is simply a word that describes the relationship two people have between each other.

I might not be able to change your belief, but that's really only a secondary matter.  I like hearing other people's viewpoints. 

That's the point I'm trying to make to you. An Invisible Pink Unicorn is different than a belief in God because it's not dealing with the origin or purpose of Human Life. If you believe that God is a Pink Unicorn that's one thing but not believing in a Pink Unicorn by itself doesn't present a counter-view point in place of it. The question of a God does present a counter-view automaticaly in it's place by not believing in a God, you believe that there is not a God and therefore human life doesn't have purpose because it wasn't created with purpose. I believe your life has purpose, but you believe humans beings don't.
Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#571 Abdullahcoolyo
That's like saying jesus turned water into wine...until you prove it happened it's just an answer to a question. There is no proof of HOW it happened...that is what science is about.selbie
well it depends on what a person believes and faith. I believe and have faith in Allah but is there scientific evidence that there is an Allah? Maybe yes maybe no but that doesnt make a difference to me because I have faith.
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#572 Buffalo_Soulja
Member since 2004 • 13151 Posts
[QUOTE="qetuo6"][QUOTE="azargushasb"]

Before the big bang whier the universe started their was no time , space , or matter . HOW COULD THE UNIVERSE HAVE BEEN CREATED FROM NOTHINGNESS . YOU CANNOT CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOTHING . It it not one of the laws of psychics ? Their for their had to be a god to to create something from nothing . If you have a answer for me please tell me .

???

Abdullahcoolyo

What created God?

Nobody, God is the creator of all things and he was not created.

God obviously created himself.

Seriously though, there wasn't nothing before the Big Bang. If people knew at least one thing about the Big Bang, they would know it came from a super dense, super heated piece of mass and energy. I don't even believe the Big Bang.

slimdog360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#573 slimdog360
Member since 2006 • 868 Posts
as opposed to creationism, again something form nothing. Anyway, who said there was nothing? your a complete idiot
slimdog360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574 slimdog360
Member since 2006 • 868 Posts
We don't know, but evolution makes alot more sense IMOzeroman089x2
hahahhahaha I love your sig
joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#575 joezer3003
Member since 2005 • 6056 Posts
How did God come from nothing? Answer me that.
BOOYAKUSHA!
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576 Buffalo_Soulja

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

God must have created Time, therefore at the commencement of Time God had existed... thus God always existed.

That's supposing that God exists.

Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#577 Abdullahcoolyo
BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003
cause he is god?The creator of everything? SHAK IN BAKE!!!
joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#578 joezer3003
[QUOTE="joezer3003"]How did God come from nothing? Answer me that.
BOOYAKUSHA!
Abdullahcoolyo

Ah yes, that makes perfect sense. *sarcasm* :roll:
joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579 joezer3003

BOOYAKUSHA!
Buffalo_Soulja

God must have created Time, therefore at the commencement of Time God had existed... thus God always existed.

You agnostic, religious, atheist? I'm just curious to find out where you stand in this topic.
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#580 Buffalo_Soulja
[QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

God must have created Time, therefore at the commencement of Time God had existed... thus God always existed.

You agnostic, religious, atheist? I'm just curious to find out where you stand in this topic.

Agnostic with a Physics background

joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581 joezer3003
[QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
Buffalo_Soulja

Agnostic with a Physics background

Interesting, I usually turn to chemistry to explain how things may or may not occur. I suppose physics works too... History is prolly the best medium to defy religious beliefs.
TSCombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#582 TSCombo
[QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

Interesting, I usually turn to chemistry to explain how things may or may not occur. I suppose physics works too... History is prolly the best medium to defy religious beliefs.

And the future to defy scientific beliefs?
Tudio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#583 Tudio
Member since 2003 • 598 Posts
this is stuff the human brain doesnt have the capacity to think of, it is limited in this because we dont know about it that much. it has imagination giving it theories, and with clues it can prove the theory. but then again the theory could be wrong. that is why we have religions, major religions have the same belief regarding that god created adam and eve and we are their children. and god created the universe out of nothing. atheist dont believe in this. regarding evolution, imo its an evolution of knowledge not the species itself.
Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#584 Abdullahcoolyo

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

the hair in our nose has a purpose, the hair in our armpits have a purpose, our liver
[QUOTE="Abdullahcoolyo"][QUOTE="joezer3003"]How did God come from nothing? Answer me that.
BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

the hair in our nose has a purpose, the hair in our armpits have a purpose, our liver have a purpose so you saying us as a whole human being have no purpose makes perfect sense?
joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#585 joezer3003
[QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
TSCombo

And the future to defy scientific beliefs?

I don't deny that the knowledge we humans know is flawed. Especially chemistry. Btw, that epi of Naruto is ****ing awesome. You seen epi 133 yet?
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#586 Buffalo_Soulja

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

I suppose. History does tend to repeat itself, however not much mentioned in the Bible has repeated.... I find common sense debunks a few religous beleifs too. :lol: I'm not always against religion though, some athiests have some pretty flimsy excuses for believing that God doesn't exist.

TSCombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#587 TSCombo
Yeah, but I can't remember which one that is, I stopped watching right after the fillers started.
Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#588 Abdullahcoolyo
[QUOTE="TSCombo"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

I don't deny that the knowledge we humans know is flawed. Especially chemistry. Btw, that epi of Naruto is ****ing awesome. You seen epi 133 yet?

is naruto in english? and is it free to download or what?
-The-Freeman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#589 -The-Freeman-
Member since 2006 • 898 Posts

BOOYAKUSHA!
Buffalo_Soulja

Yo hombre, Time cannot be created by an entity, it exists because all other dimensions exist.

TSCombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#590 TSCombo
is naruto in english? and is it free to download or what?Abdullahcoolyo
Yeah, just sign up to a Naruto site like narutochaos.com or the likes but if you can watch streams then peekvids.com has most of the episodes or search for them on Youtube
joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#591 joezer3003
[QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
Abdullahcoolyo

the hair in our nose has a purpose, the hair in our armpits have a purpose, our liver
[QUOTE="Abdullahcoolyo"][QUOTE="joezer3003"]How did God come from nothing? Answer me that.
BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

the hair in our nose has a purpose, the hair in our armpits have a purpose, our liver have a purpose so you saying us as a whole human being have no purpose makes perfect sense?

I'm saying we chose our own purpose in life. Religion was created to explain things that were unexplainable at the time. The thing that really cooks my noodle is how people think that their religion is the correct one. For all that I know, the Greeks could have been right the whole time, and right now, Zeus is overlooking us, sharpening his lightning bolts about to strike a foolish mortal. The only reason you believe in the religion you believe right now is because someone, somewhere in the history of the word forced others to believe what he believes. Someone with power that is.
joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592 joezer3003
Yeah, but I can't remember which one that is, I stopped watching right after the fillers started.TSCombo
Gaargh! I know what you mean. I'm trying to get through all those fillers directly after *OMFG MAJOR SPOILERS!* Right after Sasuke goes off to Orochimaru. *SPOILERS OVER!* I'm almost finished with them..... I hope :(
joezer3003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#593 joezer3003
[QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="TSCombo"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
Abdullahcoolyo

There is Naruto in Japanese with English subtitles available on youtube :) Plus, you can d/l the latest 5 episodes for free off narutocentral.com
Buffalo_Soulja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#594 Buffalo_Soulja
[QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
-The-Freeman-

Yo hombre, Time cannot be created by an entity, it exists because all other dimensions exist.

If you beleive in God I'm sure it's not very hard a stretch to believe Time was created.

Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#595 Abdullahcoolyo
[QUOTE="Abdullahcoolyo"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

I'm saying we chose our own purpose in life. Religion was created to explain things that were unexplainable at the time. The thing that really cooks my noodle is how people think that their religion is the correct one. For all that I know, the Greeks could have been right the whole time, and right now, Zeus is overlooking us, sharpening his lightning bolts about to strike a foolish mortal. The only reason you believe in the religion you believe right now is because someone, somewhere in the history of the word forced others to believe what he believes. Someone with power that is.

well iv looked up at other religions and the problem iv found they are written by humans. There is often mistakes and other stuff. but when I read the Quran and look at the proof(mathmatical numerals,atoms,skies,ocean,sky,iron) which are being discovered recently have been said in this book 1,400 years ago. There couldve been 3 ways the Quran got it right. 1. Muhammed(saw) knew there was something smaller than an atom because he had a microscope which needs lenses(remember this is 1,400 years ago) 2. all of those things were a coincedance 3. They are the words of God.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#596 deactivated-59d151f079814
[QUOTE="-The-Freeman-"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
Buffalo_Soulja

If you beleive in God I'm sure it's not very hard a stretch to believe Time was created.

Yeah but that doesn't make your opinion any more correct over his...  Or vice versa..

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#597 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
im not a atheist but i still believe in evolution,it makes alot more sense than the big bang.
TSCombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#598 TSCombo
[QUOTE="-The-Freeman-"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
Buffalo_Soulja

That's a statement that many people don't understand. If you don't believe in God, good for you, but if you want to have a discussion about God then you can't create the idea of God then limit him.

It's like saying that a bird can't exist because it wouldn't be able to fly :?  That's what the concept of a bird does 

Abdullahcoolyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#599 Abdullahcoolyo
[QUOTE="Abdullahcoolyo"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="TSCombo"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="joezer3003"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
joezer3003

There is Naruto in Japanese with English subtitles available on youtube :) Plus, you can d/l the latest 5 episodes for free off narutocentral.com

my friend was watching it on my computer so i might start watching it with him. But problem is there is like 100 episodes o.O
-The-Freeman-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#600 -The-Freeman-
Member since 2006 • 898 Posts
[QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"][QUOTE="-The-Freeman-"][QUOTE="Buffalo_Soulja"]

BOOYAKUSHA!
TSCombo

If you beleive in God I'm sure it's not very hard a stretch to believe Time was created.

That's a statement that many people don't understand. If you don't believe in God, good for you, but if you want to have a discussion about God then you can't create the idea of God then limit him.

It's like saying that a bird can't exist because it wouldn't be able to fly :? That's what the concept of a bird does

Omnipotence and breaking the laws of physics is something different than biological distinctiveness.