How do you see God and how strong is your faith?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts

First, if you're entering in the thread to post a silly picture or go on some anti God rant, then I gotta ask, why? If the thread bothers you so much, you shouldn't have read beyond the title. The purpose of this thread is to talk to those who believe one way or another in God.

I see God as an almighty being that can't be imagine, a being that has no ending and no beginning. A being that exist without a place, because He created all space. One that has created everything in way that we can understand how the things are formed.

I won't call myself very religious, but I have no doubt in my mind that God exist and that the scriptures we've received is to bring awareness that God loves us and that we should be faithful to God and treat each other with kindness.

I've more or less renounced almost all the Hadiths (I see them as borderline means that leads to idol worshipping), unless they conform with the Quran. I do not believe in the sayings on which foot you enter the bathroom in or which side of your body you should sleep on. I'm aware that this isn't a popular stance amongst Muslims, but I fear that many Muslims are neglecting the Quran and constantly letting imams and sheikhs dictating their lives using hadiths, instead of encouraging reading and understanding the Quran. Such things leads to idol worshipping, and the proof is how trinkets are sold apparently containing the last prophets hair and such.

For me and my faith, I see God as the one true being and the messengers, while blessed by God, are still human and their role was to spread the message of God and not become worshipped.

I see myself in terms of believing in God as strong, but when I read the Quran I always feel that I'm not doing enough. I'm a patient man though and I pride myself knowing that I'll always do the right thing.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts

First, if you're entering in the thread to post a silly picture or go on some anti God rant, then I gotta ask, why? If the thread bothers you so much, you shouldn't have read beyond the title. The purpose of this thread is to talk to those who believe one way or another in God.

I see God as an almighty being that can't be imagine, a being that has no ending and no beginning. A being that exist without a place, because He created all space. One that has created everything in way that we can understand how the things are formed.

I won't call myself very religious, but I have no doubt in my mind that God exist and that the scriptures we've received is to bring awareness that God loves us and that we should be faithful to God and treat each other with kindness.

I've more or less renounced almost all the Hadiths (I see them as borderline means that leads to idol worshipping), unless they conform with the Quran. I do not believe in the sayings on which foot you enter the bathroom in or which side of your body you should sleep on. I'm aware that this isn't a popular stance amongst Muslims, but I fear that many Muslims are neglecting the Quran and constantly letting imams and sheikhs dictating their lives using hadiths, instead of encouraging reading and understanding the Quran. Such things leads to idol worshipping, and the proof is how trinkets are sold apparently containing the last prophets hair and such.

For me and my faith, I see God as the one true being and the messengers, while blessed by God, are still human and their role was to spread the message of God and not become worshipped.

I see myself in terms of believing in God as strong, but when I read the Quran I always feel that I'm not doing enough. I'm a patient man though and I pride myself knowing that I'll always do the right thing.

m25105
I see him as non-existing, and I don't have any faith at all.
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts
[QUOTE="m25105"]

deeliman

What do you believe in?
hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hiphops_savior
For someone who is a Muslim, you place an awful lot of placement on the love of God and faithfulness.
mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

I don't, and non-existent.

But I fully support religion in people's lives provided it is an internal and positive force

Avatar image for Lord_Omikron666
Lord_Omikron666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Lord_Omikron666
Member since 2007 • 4838 Posts

I'm an atheist, that is all.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deeliman

[QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="m25105"]

hiphops_savior

What do you believe in?

That should anwer your question,

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

I see Him with a telescope. 

Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
How come god has to use the bible to talk to people? Why can't he just make another Jesus with magic?
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
God is dead. Helleluyah!
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts
[QUOTE="m25105"]

deeliman

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

jesus-app-cheetah.grid-4x2.jpg.

GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

m25105

lulz

are u havin a laugh m8?

m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts
For someone who is a Muslim, you place an awful lot of placement on the love of God and faithfulness.hiphops_savior
What are you implying?
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

Just why...

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 konvikt_17

oh, found him!

too bad he doesnt really post much.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

How come god has to use the bible to talk to people? Why can't he just make another Jesus with magic? Fightingfan

send us Jedi, instead.

What do you believe in?hiphops_savior

Can't speak for the other guy, but for me, humanity.  Cuz people are awesome, but often need a lot of faith because its easy to forget all the good with the few bad things.

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deeliman
[QUOTE="m25105"][QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]For someone who is a Muslim, you place an awful lot of placement on the love of God and faithfulness.SNIPER4321
What are you implying?

most ppls here are athiest who believe blindly on evoultion yet when those who believe in God they call it blind faith and no evidence like evolution has any evidence. and even if there was than its been debunked.

There is tons of evidence for evolution, twat.
Avatar image for J4ck_The_R1pper
J4ck_The_R1pper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 J4ck_The_R1pper
Member since 2013 • 57 Posts

I personally think "god" is an entity, of its own kind. It can be any form, gender, etc. Whether it created life as we know it, who knows? It's a somewhat far-fetched idea to me, but I think if it gives someone something to hold on to, to bring them balance, more power to ya.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="m25105"] What are you implying?deeliman
most ppls here are athiest who believe blindly on evoultion yet when those who believe in God they call it blind faith and no evidence like evolution has any evidence. and even if there was than its been debunked.

no no no. Don't start with him

Hseptic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Hseptic
Member since 2003 • 1566 Posts
As a Baha'i, I believe in the oneness of God, and the oneness of all the world's major religions. For example, the God that gave us Christianity in its purest form is the same God that gave us Islam in its purest form.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

God is dead. Helleluyah!foxhound_fox

Cause of death? I need to file it in my report the the sergeant

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lostrib

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]God is dead. Helleluyah!wis3boi

organized religion

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lostrib

[QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] most ppls here are athiest who believe blindly on evoultion yet when those who believe in God they call it blind faith and no evidence like evolution has any evidence. and even if there was than its been debunked.SNIPER4321

and than personal attack and name calling has come.

idiot

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="foxhound_fox"]God is dead. Helleluyah!lostrib

organized religion

sounds slow and painful

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

organized religion

sounds slow and painful

and hate filled

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#30 Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

konvikt_17

God? Is that... you?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 wis3boi

konvikt_17

jesustoast.jpg

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lostrib

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

wis3boi

jesustoast.jpg

frank zappa toast?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lostrib

[QUOTE="lostrib"]

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] and than personal attack and name calling has come.SNIPER4321

idiot

i have tons of evidence God exist. this is why i believe in God. and creationism is fact. evolution is just theory that mean it cant be proved. unless in this lower standard era where idiots like richard dawkin teach about science.

so when do the illuminati show up?

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deeliman

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="lostrib"]

idiot

lostrib

i have tons of evidence God exist. this is why i believe in God. and creationism is fact. evolution is just theory that mean it cant be proved. unless in this lower standard era where idiots like richard dawkin teach about science.

so when do the illuminati show up?

after the nazi dinosaures
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 konvikt_17

[QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] most ppls here are athiest who believe blindly on evoultion yet when those who believe in God they call it blind faith and no evidence like evolution has any evidence. and even if there was than its been debunked.SNIPER4321

and than personal attack and name calling has come.

*then

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 konvikt_17

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

wis3boi

jesustoast.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8XGAHKSBsBy9pNDyHTm5

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hiphops_savior
[QUOTE="m25105"][QUOTE="hiphops_savior"]For someone who is a Muslim, you place an awful lot of placement on the love of God and faithfulness.SNIPER4321
What are you implying?

I think it's plausible that God could've used evolution, but that would not be in the realm of science. Evolution in itself cannot make someone an atheist, Naturalism and Materialism is where Atheism would be rooted in.
Fightingfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Fightingfan
Member since 2010 • 38011 Posts
[QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="m25105"] What are you implying?

No there's not. You're simply taking things from a book as facts.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

konvikt_17

jesustoast.jpg

jesus_door_rex.jpg

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hiphops_savior

[QUOTE="hiphops_savior"][QUOTE="deeliman"] I see him as non-existing, and I don't have any faith at all.deeliman

What do you believe in?

No, it doesn't. It could mean you're either Agnostic, Agnostic Atheist, or a Nihilist.
deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deeliman
[QUOTE="deeliman"]

[QUOTE="hiphops_savior"] What do you believe in?hiphops_savior

No, it doesn't. It could mean you're either Agnostic, Agnostic Atheist, or a Nihilist.

then you should've [hrased your question better. i'm an agnostic atheist.
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 konvikt_17

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

jesustoast.jpg

wis3boi

jesus_door_rex.jpg

jesus-dog.jpg

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deeliman
[QUOTE="Fightingfan"][QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] most ppls here are athiest who believe blindly on evoultion yet when those who believe in God they call it blind faith and no evidence like evolution has any evidence. and even if there was than its been debunked.

No there's not. You're simply taking things from a book as facts.

Please tell me this is a sarcastic joke...please
konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 konvikt_17

jesus_by_g00p-d5crwru.jpg

:lol:

mindstorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 mindstorm
Member since 2003 • 15255 Posts
God cannot be seen. He is infinite in every aspect of his nature, a nature that is spirit and not bound by physical reality. However, despite God being so beyond us and unfathomable to our finite minds he has made himself known to through his son Jesus. Jesus, as the Father, is of the exact nature of his Father, co-existing with him within the triune nature of the Godhead since before time began. He became the man that we were meant to be and died the death that we deserve. He is my Lord and my God, the one through whom the world came to be and the one through whom the world will be made new. As for the strength of my faith, my faith is not what I wish it to be but it is strong enough that I will boast in the worthiness of my God.
deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 deeliman
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="Fightingfan"] No there's not. You're simply taking things from a book as facts.

Please tell me this is a sarcastic joke...please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8vj7_5Ork check out this video

So, from the 3 minutes that i watched this, the theory of evolution is all a conspiracy? yeah right, let's put on the tinfoil hats.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#50 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Cause of death? I need to file it in my report the the sergeant wis3boi
Strangulation with a crucifix.