How do you see God and how strong is your faith?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

FOR FVCK'S SAKE PEOPLE

SNIPER IS, HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE A TROLL

Spellingiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Spellingiscool
Member since 2010 • 1450 Posts
There is no space man that created the universe. The bible is a collection of fairy tales.
Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
Looking at the world and the universe and how it operates I think that if there is a being powerful enough that we would consider it a God it seems apparent it doesn't give a crap about us. To create the universe we live in a being at least is not benevolent and due to our continued existence he can't be malevolent either. I think that if something like that exists comparing our existence to ants is doing a grave disservice to the reputation of ants. So while I believe it's certainly possible that there is a higher power I see zero reason to have faith as faith is only going to benefit you if the thing you have faith in cares. That's my beliefs on the surface.
deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deeliman
Member since 2013 • 4027 Posts
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8vj7_5Ork check out this video

So, from the 3 minutes that i watched this, the theory of evolution is all a conspiracy? yeah right, let's put on the tinfoil hats.

theres more. scientifically can prove it wrong http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm and i have too many videos to disporve evolution. evolution is just a theory. means it has no evidence and can be turn out wrong. its probably proven to be wrong. but not officially declared to be in science i hope in future any intelligent biologist and scientist will officially declare its false.

you seem to mistake a theory for a hypothesis, and the guy from the site has no idea what he's talking about. 95% of scientists believ in evolution,http://www.evolutionfaq.com/articles/five-proofs-evolution these are just a few of the things that prove it's true, evolution has more proof than gravity, and i assume you do believe in gravity
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="deeliman"] So, from the 3 minutes that i watched this, the theory of evolution is all a conspiracy? yeah right, let's put on the tinfoil hats.deeliman
theres more. scientifically can prove it wrong http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm and i have too many videos to disporve evolution. evolution is just a theory. means it has no evidence and can be turn out wrong. its probably proven to be wrong. but not officially declared to be in science i hope in future any intelligent biologist and scientist will officially declare its false.

you seem to mistake a theory for a hypothesis, and the guy from the site has no idea what he's talking about. 95% of scientists believ in evolution,http://www.evolutionfaq.com/articles/five-proofs-evolution these are just a few of the things that prove it's true, evolution has more proof than gravity, and i assume you do believe in gravity

bro, he just scientifically disproved evolution

unless you have a counterargument, GTFO

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 deeliman

[QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] theres more. scientifically can prove it wrong http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm and i have too many videos to disporve evolution. evolution is just a theory. means it has no evidence and can be turn out wrong. its probably proven to be wrong. but not officially declared to be in science i hope in future any intelligent biologist and scientist will officially declare its false.coolbeans90

I'm not going to read a very long artical by a nutjob who clearly has no understanding of evolution whatsoever.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] they dont believe. they believe its JUST A THEORY!! while others deny it.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. sucks.
deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deeliman
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] theres more. scientifically can prove it wrong http://scienceagainstevolution.info/v13i8f.htm and i have too many videos to disporve evolution. evolution is just a theory. means it has no evidence and can be turn out wrong. its probably proven to be wrong. but not officially declared to be in science i hope in future any intelligent biologist and scientist will officially declare its false.

they dont believe. they believe its JUST A THEORY!! while others deny it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory please look up what a theory is
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="coolbeans90"]

[QUOTE="deeliman"] you seem to mistake a theory for a hypothesis, and the guy from the site has no idea what he's talking about. 95% of scientists believ in evolution,http://www.evolutionfaq.com/articles/five-proofs-evolution these are just a few of the things that prove it's true, evolution has more proof than gravity, and i assume you do believe in gravitydeeliman

I'm not going to read a very long artical by a nutjob who clearly has no understanding of evolution whatsoever.

you are arguing with a scientist, so i hope you know what you're in for

deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deeliman
[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"][QUOTE="deeliman"] I'm not going to read a very long artical by a nutjob who clearly has no understanding of evolution whatsoever.

Adam was first man in reality but who is first even person according to evolution. can u tell me?? or were u alive when humans were "monkeys and apes"???

evolution doesn't explain how life started, but how it became more complex. and we never evolved from monkey's, we had common ancestors. but i won't reply again, because your clearly a troll,
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

[QUOTE="deeliman"][QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] Adam was first man in reality but who is first even person according to evolution. can u tell me?? or were u alive when humans were "monkeys and apes"???SNIPER4321
evolution doesn't explain how life started, but how it became more complex. and we never evolved from monkey's, we had common ancestors. but i won't reply again, because your clearly a troll,

or because u dont have counter argument. im a simple person. not scholar, scientist or analyst. i have read documantries, watch some vids and come to conclusion

Do you want my third grade grammar book?

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 coolbeans90

[QUOTE="Jebus213"]

Do you want my third grade grammar book?

SNIPER4321

we are talking about science so why bring english grammer here??

they dont know the difference!

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 KiIIyou
Member since 2006 • 27204 Posts
God is the soul of everybody combined, and when we aren't around anymore neither will god.
deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deeliman

please everybody stop responding to sniper, he's clearly a troll.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts

Atheists derailing the thread?  Check.

Attacks on Islam from a Christian who complains constantly about attacks on Christianity?  Check.

Nutbag Muslim going on a rant about how evolution doesn't have any evidence?  Check.

This thread is a shit taco.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 coolbeans90

deeliman

THANK YOU.

For some reason, this board takes its God damned time with that little realization.

KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 KiIIyou

deeliman
You aint the boss of me! ;p
deeliman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deeliman
[QUOTE="deeliman"]

KiIIyou

DO AS I SAY, YOU INSOLENT WORM!
zenogandia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 zenogandia
Member since 2012 • 861 Posts

What created us is unkown to me. It might have been a god, gods... who knows. I simply know that a omniscent being isn't watching over everything I do and that he has no control of what happens in this world... or he might have control and we're all part of his playground while he sends innocent small children to die and creates famine and diseases. I simply don't know, don't care. I definetly don't believe in the abrahamic god, that's some ol' bullcrap.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#75 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

What created us is unkown to me. It might have been a god, gods... who knows. I simply know that a omniscent being isn't watching over everything I do and that he has no control of what happens in this world... or he might have control and we're all part of his playground while he sends innocent small children to die and creates famine and diseases. I simply don't know, don't care. I definetly don't believe in the abrahamic god, that's some ol' bullcrap.

zenogandia
Sounds like Agnostic Apatheism. Congrats, you're a trailblazer. I won't join you however, God has shown me something much better than this.
KiIIyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 KiIIyou
[QUOTE="KiIIyou"][QUOTE="deeliman"]

deeliman

DO AS I SAY, YOU INSOLENT WORM!

*wiggles*
Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

we are talking about scienceSNIPER4321

I don't really care.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#78 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

I won't call myself very religious, but I have no doubt in my mind that God exist and that the scriptures we've received is to bring awareness that God loves us and that we should be faithful to God and treat each other with kindness.

m25105

*written

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#79 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts

Yes, I'd say I have strong faith in God.

chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#80 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

most ppls here are athiest who believe blindly on evoultion yet when those who believe in God they call it blind faith and no evidence like evolution has any evidence. and even if there was than its been debunked.SNIPER4321

i have tons of evidence God exist. this is why i believe in God. and creationism is fact. evolution is just theory that mean it cant be proved. unless in this lower standard era where idiots like richard dawkin teach about science.SNIPER4321

hahahahahaha
Oh Sniper <3

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#81 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

[QUOTE="SNIPER4321"] they dont believe. they believe its JUST A THEORY!! while others deny it.foxhound_fox
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. sucks.

*stabs you*

crazyguy111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 crazyguy111
Member since 2013 • 406 Posts

First, if you're entering in the thread to post a silly picture or go on some anti God rant, then I gotta ask, why? If the thread bothers you so much, you shouldn't have read beyond the title. The purpose of this thread is to talk to those who believe one way or another in God.

I see God as an almighty being that can't be imagine, a being that has no ending and no beginning. A being that exist without a place, because He created all space. One that has created everything in way that we can understand how the things are formed.

I won't call myself very religious, but I have no doubt in my mind that God exist and that the scriptures we've received is to bring awareness that God loves us and that we should be faithful to God and treat each other with kindness.

I've more or less renounced almost all the Hadiths (I see them as borderline means that leads to idol worshipping), unless they conform with the Quran. I do not believe in the sayings on which foot you enter the bathroom in or which side of your body you should sleep on. I'm aware that this isn't a popular stance amongst Muslims, but I fear that many Muslims are neglecting the Quran and constantly letting imams and sheikhs dictating their lives using hadiths, instead of encouraging reading and understanding the Quran. Such things leads to idol worshipping, and the proof is how trinkets are sold apparently containing the last prophets hair and such.

For me and my faith, I see God as the one true being and the messengers, while blessed by God, are still human and their role was to spread the message of God and not become worshipped.

I see myself in terms of believing in God as strong, but when I read the Quran I always feel that I'm not doing enough. I'm a patient man though and I pride myself knowing that I'll always do the right thing.

m25105
I'm catholic, but I'm not overly religious. I believe in evolution, and the big band theory and I usually take a scientific approach to things. But I do believe in after life and do believe that god can answer to our prayers.
lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#83 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

I know sniper is trolling, but some people's understanding of evolution just baffles me

Avatar image for -TheSecondSign-
-TheSecondSign-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#84 -TheSecondSign-
Member since 2007 • 9301 Posts

I don't and that's because he doesn't exist.

I stopped believing in God when I joined the military. Never saw the point after that.

WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Hard to explain. I have a deep faith in the Christian God, but don't believe in most of what the faith entails. I believe in the benevolent ideas that are taught in the faith, such as goodwill towards your fellow men and living a life free from vice, bur don't believe that god has really demanded anything out of men at any time in history other than living as a decent person for the sake of being decent.

I arrived at that conclusion years ago after years of reflection on my faith and consulting many people in my life who are or were religious. I decided years ago that while I believe in the existence of the Lord and creation (at the base level, that it happened, not in the creation theory many like to perpetuate), in the end, it doesn't matter what the truth is and that it's the ideals of your faith that you should dedicate your life to, peace, love, equality, not to the glory of whatever deity you happen to pray to. To be a good man for the sake of your fellow men and women, not out of fear or because "I have no choice".

In short, I believe in the benevolent ideals of my religion, and that's enough for me.

Cube_of_MooN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#86 Cube_of_MooN
Member since 2005 • 9286 Posts
THe existence of God is unknowable so I tend not to waste too much time thinking about it. I'm a skeptic by nature and have a hard time with faith. From time to time I might have a small bump in inspiration towards God, but too often it is because I fear what will happen if I am not a true believer (Hell), which to me has always been the wrong reason to believe in something. I have an open mind about it, but unless I have some profound personal experience, I don't see my opinion changing anytime soon. Personal anecdotes about experiences with God don't sway me like they used to either, I think unless you experience something like that yourself it has little meaning.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#87 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
Not devoutly religious, but I believe in God.
m25105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 m25105
Member since 2010 • 3135 Posts
Thread is back on track, thank God.
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

I don't believe in god.  I don't believe any book that has stories that claim people have violated the laws of physics. 

I do, however, believe sniper is a troll and/or crazy.

Avatar image for Allenmorgan1234
Allenmorgan1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Allenmorgan1234
Member since 2013 • 65 Posts
i think when it comes to spirituality then this is a personalized opinion based upon the faith and belief of a person and in what the manner he sees towards the God is his own perception as one is mine as well
sune_Gem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#91 sune_Gem
Member since 2006 • 12463 Posts

I have a hard time believing in him, but I'm open to the possibility, thus I am agnostic.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#92 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

alikhlas.PNG.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 GrayF0X786

2:255Translated by Yusuf Ali - "Allah! There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him nor sleep. His are all things in the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede in His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth what (appeareth to His creatures as) before or after or behind them. Nor shall they compass aught of His knowledge except as He willeth. His Throne doth extend over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth no fatigue in guarding and preserving them for He is the Most High, the Supreme (in glory)."

My faith is quite high :)but could do better with my actions.

GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 GrayF0X786

God cannot be seen. He is infinite in every aspect of his nature, a nature that is spirit and not bound by physical reality. However, despite God being so beyond us and unfathomable to our finite minds he has made himself known to through his son Jesus. Jesus, as the Father, is of the exact nature of his Father, co-existing with him within the triune nature of the Godhead since before time began. He became the man that we were meant to be and died the death that we deserve. He is my Lord and my God, the one through whom the world came to be and the one through whom the world will be made new. As for the strength of my faith, my faith is not what I wish it to be but it is strong enough that I will boast in the worthiness of my God.mindstorm
Jesus did not die on the cross....mate.

leeveeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#95 leeveeu
Member since 2003 • 3405 Posts
I believe in a God that created humanity as an experiment, wanting us to be good/moral, to access a higher existence. I do not believe in a punishing God, tormenting us in hell or another idea like that one. If one isn't worthy of another plane of existence => nothingness, not punishment.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 GrayF0X786

I do not believe in a punishing God, tormenting us in hell or another idea like that one. If one isn't worthy of another plane of existence => nothingness, not punishment.leeveeu
so where is justice for people like Adolf Hitler mass murderers and rapists etc, who get away with those crimes?

leeveeu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#98 leeveeu
Member since 2003 • 3405 Posts

[QUOTE="leeveeu"] I do not believe in a punishing God, tormenting us in hell or another idea like that one. If one isn't worthy of another plane of existence => nothingness, not punishment.GrayF0X786

so where is justice for people like Adolf Hitler mass murderers and rapists etc, who get away with those crimes?

What do you mean? Like I said, I believe justice is that they won't have another existence after death, just nothingness.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#99 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts

[QUOTE="leeveeu"] I do not believe in a punishing God, tormenting us in hell or another idea like that one. If one isn't worthy of another plane of existence => nothingness, not punishment.GrayF0X786

So he deserves to burn forever in a fiery torment? No. That's stupid that anyone, ANYONE at all deserves that fate.
comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#100 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts
how come god was jonny-involvement back in the day but no so much anymore?