BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351 -Sun_Tzu-
Member since 2007 • 17384 Posts
Israel needs all the money they can get to fight off all of the foreign invaders.cslayer211
And to invade foreign land.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#352 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="cslayer211"] Who cares about the U.S. funding an ally? Israel needs all the money they can get to fight off all of the foreign invaders.cslayer211
perhaps you missed the part about israel making the U.S. their b!tch

Define being their b!tch because U.S. funds lots of countries. Of all of the wasted money spent on foreign countries, Israel is the most warranted.

Unlimited funding, unlimited weapons and the best part: Any U.S. politician who criticizes Israel basically commits political suicide. No other country hits those 3 marks.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#353 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

Don't harbor any terrorists Gaza.PWSteal_Ldpinch

Normally, I would either curse out or simply ignore freaks that would make such vile comments in spite of human suffering. However, Gaza is an active member of the OT community and with the increased bombardments and rising death toll, Gaza could leave us at anytime (God forbid). Because of this, I've decided to Adblock both you and PWSteal as well as any other ghoulish Gamespot member that would dare minimize the horror that a fellow active member is experiencing. So, no hard feelings to the both of you. Don't take it personal, I'm sure the both of you are very fine, upstanding gentlemen but on these forums, you too are sociopaths. At this time, Gaza needs our support, not our ridicule. Adieu.

TDKR was bullsh*t and you're a bullsh*t muncher.

Not his fault you're an as*hole.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#354 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] perhaps you missed the part about israel making the U.S. their b!tchDroidPhysX
Define being their b!tch because U.S. funds lots of countries. Of all of the wasted money spent on foreign countries, Israel is the most warranted.

Unlimited funding, unlimited weapons and the best part: Any U.S. politician who criticizes Israel basically commits political suicide. No other country hits those 3 marks.

I never knew the weapons and funding were "unlimited" funny because in Israel alot of people feel the country is acting like a vassel state to the US. but hey, keep on thinking the Jews rule you, I personally hope you are right :P
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="cslayer211"] Define being their b!tch because U.S. funds lots of countries. Of all of the wasted money spent on foreign countries, Israel is the most warranted.Darkman2007

I never knew the weapons and funding were "unlimited" funny because in Israel alot of people feel the country is acting like a vassel state to the US. but hey, keep on thinking the Jews rule you, I personally hope you are right :P

darkman, pls. I just dont think Israel should be given nearly the amount of favors that the U.S. currently gives them.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#356 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts
[QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"] The story is BBC propaganda to make Israel look bad.

This happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live. Can you tell me where is the propaganda part?

Yeah, right. And I was on top of the WTC when it went down. We can all make stuff up.

The thing is......he's not making any of this sh*t up, unfortunately.
Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"] Normally, I would either curse out or simply ignore freaks that would make such vile comments in spite of human suffering. However, Gaza is an active member of the OT community and with the increased bombardments and rising death toll, Gaza could leave us at anytime (God forbid). Because of this, I've decided to Adblock both you and PWSteal as well as any other ghoulish Gamespot member that would dare minimize the horror that a fellow active member is experiencing. So, no hard feelings to the both of you. Don't take it personal, I'm sure the both of you are very fine, upstanding gentlemen but on these forums, you too are sociopaths. At this time, Gaza needs our support, not our ridicule. Adieu.chessmaster1989

TDKR was bullsh*t and you're a bullsh*t muncher.

Not his fault you're an as*hole.

aight

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"] Unlimited funding, unlimited weapons and the best part: Any U.S. politician who criticizes Israel basically commits political suicide. No other country hits those 3 marks.DroidPhysX

darkman, pls. I just dont think Israel should be given nearly the amount of favors that the U.S. currently gives them.

theres a difference between "not giving as much favours" , and the US turning into some sort of servant (which is essentially what you describe. although think about it this way, if the US really does give Israel too much (that of course, depends on persepective or what the US gets in return, but I won't get into that), its a situation of America's own making, Israel itself can't make the US budge if the US doesn't want to (Im not seeing American fighter jets over Iran , for instance, Im not seeing the US embassy move to Jerusalem , Israel has to limit its weapon sales to China/India due to US pressure etc) and I find all this talk about "Israel makes us its b!tch" or "the Israel lobby" to be politically correct nonsense, at least Im honest.
iHarlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359 iHarlequin
Member since 2011 • 1928 Posts

Time to vent my anti-zionist/State of Israel feelings:

First off, we have to make it clear that we mustn't blame only Israel, but those that granted the Jewish people post-WW II a fraction of current Israel, infringing not a nation's sovereignity, but the sovereignity of the people who lived there - Europe, the U.K. specially, and the U.S.A..

After that, we have Israel expanding on territories that they had NOT BEEN GRANTED, on the basis of "We're just defending ourselves." - a curious statement, the fact that they are only a 'defense force' when you consider that they've expanded to over five times their original size:

four-panel-map.jpg

It's high-time the U.N. and the world's super-powers realize they f*'d up when they allowed Israel to expand upon the lands of others, destroying the property and livelihood of many palestinians - going so far as tearing down Olive trees (which take several years to grow and mature) IN PALESTINIAN TERRITORY, as clear an offense to someone's sovereignity as anything else. Unfortunately, it's in our interest to maintain a puppet-nation in the midst of the unstable middle-east, an important source of mineral fuel.

People don't realise the obvious: the Palestinians are the ones retaliating. They've been pushed, and pushed, and pushed - all while the nations that gave Israel the means to do so turned their gaze - and now they are, inevitably, pushing back. Not only that, but the missiles/rockets the Palestinians use are so technologically inferior that they would need over FOUR BILLION of them to cover all of Israel's surface, compared to the massive air-strikes and shells the Israel "Defense" Force has used.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

First off, we have to make it clear that we mustn't blame only Israel, but those that granted the Jewish people post-WW II a fraction of current Israel, infringing not a nation's sovereignity, but the sovereignity of the people who lived there - Europe, the U.K. specially, and the U.S.A..

After that, we have Israel expanding on territories that they had NOT BEEN GRANTED, on the basis of "We're just defending ourselves." - a curious statement, the fact that they are only a 'defense force' when you consider that they've expanded to over five times their original size:

four-panel-map.jpg

It's high-time the U.N. and the world's super-powers realize they f*'d up when they allowed Israel to expand upon the lands of others, destroying the property and livelihood of many palestinians - going so far as tearing down Olive trees (which take several years to grow and mature) IN PALESTINIAN TERRITORY, as clear an offense to someone's sovereignity as anything else. Unfortunately, it's in our interest to maintain a puppet-nation in the midst of the unstable middle-east, an important source of mineral fuel.

People don't realise the obvious: the Palestinians are the ones retaliating. They've been pushed, and pushed, and pushed - all while the nations that gave Israel the means to do so turned their gaze - and now they are, inevitably, pushing back. Not only that, but the missiles/rockets the Palestinians use are so technologically inferior that they would need over FOUR BILLION of them to cover all of Israel's surface, compared to the massive air-strikes and shells the Israel "Defense" Force has used.

iHarlequin

I bet Palestinians were retaliating too, when the Arab nations attacked Israel in 1948 immediately after its founding.

That Palestine and Israel land in 1946 pic is worthless because it's common knowledge Jews were exiled way back.
That picture of the UN Partition plan in 1947 is all well and good until you realize that the surrounding nations weren't even happy with that.
They attacked and got their ass pushed back, once in 1948 and again in 1967.

The only picture of any value is the one that is dated 2000, but seriously, Israel gets attacked three times in less than 25 years (1948, 1967, 1973), and when they attack, it's called invading.

iHarlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361 iHarlequin

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

four-panel-map.jpg

th3warr1or

I bet Palestinians were retaliating too, when the Arab nations attacked Israel in 1948 immediately after its founding.

That Palestine and Israel land in 1946 pic is worthless because it's common knowledge Jews were exiled way back.
That picture of the UN Partition plan in 1947 is all well and good until you realize that the surrounding nations weren't even happy with that.

The only picture of any value is the one that is dated 2000, but seriously, Israel gets attacked three times in less than 25 years (1948, 1967, 1973), and when they attack, it's called invading.

Yes, they (Arab nations) were retaliating. That's exactly the f**king point I'm making. The creation of the state of Israel was a sovereignity breach where the people that had their lands stripped had absolutely no guilt or fault to be punished. I specially love how you implicitly praise Israel's border-defense and expansion when you claim the Arab nations got their asses pushed back, though let's be honest: that was 95% U.S., 4% U.K. and 1% Israel. They made the primeval attack, sanctioned by the U.N., in '47 - and sanctioned or not, it was an attack to the rights of the Palestinian people. You expected the nations that surround Israel to stay quiet like little b**ches while the newcomer replied to their "hospitality" (hospitality implies the Israeli people were invited guests) by expanding across their land like the plague?

Your entire argument that the state of Israel is valid is based on claiming that the Jewish people originally lived there and were exiled OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO. Tell me, what the hell does the Palestinian that lived there in '47 have to do that? And what claim can the Jew make on a land that hasn't been in his family for over eighty generations? It's considerably less valid than saying that the U.S. belongs to the native americans by right, or that California and the rest of the N. American southwest should be returned to Mexico, or that most of Europe should be annexed to Germany in respect to the Holy Roman Empire. "Let's f**k up other people in order to make ammends, shall we?" is not only ironic (considering you're trying to help a people that were pursued and mass-murdered during WW II) but one of the least rational solutions to the Jewish people's issue - somewhat putting in evidence the OBVIOUS, and true, reason for the creation of Israel: the maintenance of a military superpower as a puppet-nation in the unstable middle-East. All that does is give a hue of truth to the idea that being rich in oil is a curse.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

iHarlequin

Yes, they (Arab nations) were retaliating. That's exactly the f**king point I'm making. The creation of the state of Israel was a sovereignity breach where the people that had their lands stripped had absolutely no guilt or fault to be punished. I specially love how you implicitly praise Israel's border-defense and expansion when you claim the Arab nations got their asses pushed back, though let's be honest: that was 95% U.S., 4% U.K. and 1% Israel. They made the primeval attack, sanctioned by the U.N., in '47 - and sanctioned or not, it was an attack to the rights of the Palestinian people. You expected the nations that surround Israel to stay quiet like little b**ches while the newcomer replied to their "hospitality" (hospitality implies the Israeli people were invited guests) by expanding across their land like the plague?

Your entire argument that the state of Israel is valid is based on claiming that the Jewish people originally lived there and were exiled OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO. Tell me, what the hell does the Palestinian that lived there in '47 have to do that? And what claim can the Jew make on a land that hasn't been in his family for over eighty generations? It's considerably less valid than saying that the U.S. belongs to the native americans by right, or that California and the rest of the N. American southwest should be returned to Mexico, or that most of Europe should be annexed to Germany in respect to the Holy Roman Empire. "Let's f**k up other people in order to make ammends, shall we?" is not only ironic (considering you're trying to help a people that were pursued and mass-murdered during WW II) but one of the least rational solutions to the Jewish people's issue - somewhat putting in evidence the OBVIOUS, and true, reason for the creation of Israel: the maintenance of a military superpower as a puppet-nation in the unstable middle-East. All that does is give a hue of truth to the idea that being rich in oil is a curse.

wanna give me some land and property back?

if you don't want the Jews to leave to their original homeland, don't throw them out of their other homelands.

but thats ok , as I said previously our real homeland, is on Mars.

and no , I do not give a damn if you were not alive back then or if youre American.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
but thats ok , as I said previously our real homeland, is on Mars.Darkman2007
Suddenly it all makes sense. :o
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364 th3warr1or

If not Palestine, where should the Jews go? If you want to deport someone (like practically every nation did, both European and Arab), you should have a place to deport them to. For the past 2000 years, the whole basis of anti-semitism is "you're not us, don't pretend to be us," and "you're not from here, no matter how much you'd like to be. Go back to wherever the hell you came from."

Now, there are 2 ways to look at it. Conquering someone's land (regardless of your heritage or his) either is or is not an acceptable way to establish a state

If it isn't, every state in the world is a hypocrite; don't single Israel out. Or it is a valid way, and Israel won. So until they lose.. there's little cause for discussion.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365 Darkman2007
If not Palestine, where should the Jews go? If you want to deport someone (like practically every nation did, both European and Arab), you should have a place to deport them to. For the past 2000 years, the whole basis of anti-semitism is "you're not us, don't pretend to be us," and "you're not from here, no matter how much you'd like to me. Go back to wherever the hell you came from." Now, there are 2 ways to look at it. Conquering someone's land (regardless of your heritage or his) is not an acceptable way to establish a state. In which, every state in the world is a hypocrite. Or it IS a valid way, and the Israel won. So until they lose.. there's little cause for discussion. th3warr1or
you know what they say "don't live here, don't live there, actually don't live at all"
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366 -Sun_Tzu-
If not Palestine, where should the Jews go? th3warr1or
Argentina
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#367 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]If not Palestine, where should the Jews go? -Sun_Tzu-
Argentina

why pick that? I choose Iraq or Saudia :P swimming in oil sounds better than eating too much meat (as they do in Argentina)
coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]If not Palestine, where should the Jews go? -Sun_Tzu-
Argentina

eugh

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

why pick that?Darkman2007

Because it's already halfway there when it comes to being the land of Jews. In terms of demographics, it's kind of like a bigger version of Brooklyn, except without all the black people... And without all the Irish... Ok, it's not that much like Brooklyn, but there are a crapton of Jews.

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts

four-panel-map.jpg

iHarlequin
Palestine was always Israel. In fact, Palestine is not even Arabic. the very notion that the so called Palestinians have claim to that land as an "Arabic state" is laughable. Palestine in general has zero to do with Arabs. When Palestine is used to refer to an Arabic ethnic group, it's not based on facts. Palestine never existed as modern day politics would have you believe.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]If not Palestine, where should the Jews go? Darkman2007
Argentina

why pick that? I choose Iraq or Saudia :P swimming in oil sounds better than eating too much meat (as they do in Argentina)

You're living in the past man. Oil is so yesterday. Soon everything will be running on soy beans.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372 -Sun_Tzu-
[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

four-panel-map.jpg

cslayer211
Palestine was always Israel. In fact, Palestine is not even Arabic. the very notion that the so called Palestinians have claim to that land as an "Arabic state" is laughable. Palestine in general has zero to do with Arabs. When Palestine is used to refer to an Arabic ethnic group, it's not based on facts. Palestine never existed as modern day politics would have you believe.

Just because Palestinian nationalism is a modern phenomenon doesn't mean it's illegitimate.
iHarlequin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373 iHarlequin

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

four-panel-map.jpg

cslayer211

Hence why I claim that it was an infringment on the individual sovereignity rather than a state's. Although I agree that the media depicts Palestine as a cohesive group, the reason I use the term isn't to group them under one de facto race/group, but for the sake of convenience (Palestinian being those who inhabit the Palestine region).

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374 PWSteal_Ldpinch

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] Argentina -Sun_Tzu-

You're living in the past man. Oil is so yesterday. Soon everything will be running on soy beans.

No it's gonna be running on algae.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

four-panel-map.jpg

iHarlequin

Hence why I claim that it was an infringment on the individual sovereignity rather than a state's. Although I agree that the media depicts Palestine as a cohesive group, the reason I use the term isn't to group them under one de facto race/group, but for the sake of convenience (Palestinian being those who inhabit the Palestine region).

But there are several Arab nations with IMMENSE wealth surrounding the area. Why can't they take the Palestinians in, even temporarily, until the "Israeli invaders" are "driven into the sea?"

They're not overpopulated, and they certainly have enough funds to do so.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

[QUOTE="cslayer211"] Palestine was always Israel. In fact, Palestine is not even Arabic. the very notion that the so called Palestinians have claim to that land as an "Arabic state" is laughable. Palestine in general has zero to do with Arabs. When Palestine is used to refer to an Arabic ethnic group, it's not based on facts. Palestine never existed as modern day politics would have you believe.th3warr1or

But there are several Arab nations with IMMENSE wealth surrounding the area. Why can't they take the Palestinians in, even temporarily, until the "Israeli invaders" are "driven into the sea?"

Because they are scum bags.
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378 PWSteal_Ldpinch

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

[QUOTE="cslayer211"] Palestine was always Israel. In fact, Palestine is not even Arabic. the very notion that the so called Palestinians have claim to that land as an "Arabic state" is laughable. Palestine in general has zero to do with Arabs. When Palestine is used to refer to an Arabic ethnic group, it's not based on facts. Palestine never existed as modern day politics would have you believe.th3warr1or

Because palestinians are just cannon fodder for the imperialistic Islamists that run arab countries.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]But there are several Arab nations with IMMENSE wealth surrounding the area. Why can't they take the Palestinians in, even temporarily, until the "Israeli invaders" are "driven into the sea?" They're not overpopulated, and they certainly have enough funds to do so. -Sun_Tzu-
Because they are scum bags.

Because palestinians are just cannon fodder for the imperialistic Islamists that run arab countries. PWSteal_Ldpinch
Exactly.

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382 cslayer211

four-panel-map.jpg

iHarlequin

The problem though is that Arabs hadn't inhabited that land until the mid-7th century. They literally have no claims to that land. No history there, nothing. It's all manufactured to give Arabs a fabricated ownership of land that they have no ties to. Palestine refers to the Jews. They have much more of a right to be there than the Arabs.
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383 PWSteal_Ldpinch

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

[QUOTE="cslayer211"] Palestine was always Israel. In fact, Palestine is not even Arabic. the very notion that the so called Palestinians have claim to that land as an "Arabic state" is laughable. Palestine in general has zero to do with Arabs. When Palestine is used to refer to an Arabic ethnic group, it's not based on facts. Palestine never existed as modern day politics would have you believe.cslayer211

The problem though is that Arabs hadn't inhabited that land until the mid-7th century. They literally have no claims to that land. No history there, nothing. It's all manufactured to give Arabs a fabricated ownership of land that they have no ties to. Palestine refers to the Jews. They have much more of a right to be there than the Arabs.

Indeed the very word ARAB refers to those people that came out of the ARABIAN PENINSULA.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] Because they are scum bags. th3warr1or

Because palestinians are just cannon fodder for the imperialistic Islamists that run arab countries. PWSteal_Ldpinch
Exactly.

That doesn't justify the way Israel treats Palestinians. Israel shouldn't be taking moral cues from its Arab neighbors.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="iHarlequin"]

[QUOTE="cslayer211"] Palestine was always Israel. In fact, Palestine is not even Arabic. the very notion that the so called Palestinians have claim to that land as an "Arabic state" is laughable. Palestine in general has zero to do with Arabs. When Palestine is used to refer to an Arabic ethnic group, it's not based on facts. Palestine never existed as modern day politics would have you believe.cslayer211

>have been there since the 7th century

>have no history there

whatyearisit.jpg

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386 PWSteal_Ldpinch

We should all take a lesson from the native americans who laughed at the notion that land could permanently belong to someone.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387 th3warr1or

That doesn't justify the way Israel treats Palestinians. Israel shouldn't be taking moral cues from its Arab neighbors. -Sun_Tzu-

I'm not saying it does.

But I'm speaking from a point of view where Israel is now supposedly an "illegal terrorist state" as referred to by some here. You can't expect an "illegal terrorist state" to be humanitarian.

The point is that there are bigger evils in the area, so it makes absolutely no sense for people to keep focusing on the whole Israel-Gaza conflict. Like, um.. I'm not sure if they noticed, but the Arab states have more than enough funds to evacuate every single Palestinian in the West Bank. Or at the very least, drastically improve their living conditions.

Israeli "oppression" isn't the sole (or even the main cause) for Palestinian poverty and crappy standard of living.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]That doesn't justify the way Israel treats Palestinians. Israel shouldn't be taking moral cues from its Arab neighbors. th3warr1or

I'm not saying it does.

But I'm speaking from a point of view where Israel is now supposedly an "illegal terrorist state" as referred to by some here. You can't expect an "illegal terrorist state" to be humanitarian.

The point is that there are bigger evils in the area, so it makes absolutely no sense for people to keep focusing on the whole Israel-Gaza conflict. Like, um.. I'm not sure if they noticed, but the Arab states have more than enough funds to evacuate every single Palestinian in the West Bank. Or at the very least, drastically improve their living conditions.

Israeli "oppression" isn't the sole (or even the main cause) for Palestinian poverty and crappy standard of living.

But they are one of the main causes. Everything you say about how the bordering Arab states can help out Palestinian refugees applies to Israel ten-fold.
cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389 cslayer211

-Sun_Tzu-

>have no history there

whatyearisit.jpg

They don't have any historical relation to the land they claim to own.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]That doesn't justify the way Israel treats Palestinians. Israel shouldn't be taking moral cues from its Arab neighbors. -Sun_Tzu-

I'm not saying it does.

But they are one of the main causes. Everything you say about how the bordering Arab states can help out Palestinian refugees applies to Israel ten-fold.

Israel has limited natural resources. Israel has Jews to help out. Palestinians don't want Israeli help. They want Israel out.

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

[QUOTE="cslayer211"] The problem though is that Arabs hadn't inhabited that land until the mid-7th century. They literally have no claims to that land. No history there, nothing. It's all manufactured to give Arabs a fabricated ownership of land that they have no ties to. Palestine refers to the Jews. They have much more of a right to be there than the Arabs.cslayer211

>have no history there

whatyearisit.jpg

How does a group of people that you yourself say have been living there for 14 centuries not have any historical relation to the land they want to inhabit?
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392 PWSteal_Ldpinch

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]That doesn't justify the way Israel treats Palestinians. Israel shouldn't be taking moral cues from its Arab neighbors. -Sun_Tzu-

I'm not saying it does.

Israel with an arab majority would not be Israel. It would be another sh*tty arab country with a large non-muslim minority, like lebanon.

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393 cslayer211
[QUOTE="cslayer211"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

>have no history there

whatyearisit.jpg

-Sun_Tzu-

How does a group of people that you yourself say have been living there for 14 centuries not have any historical relation to the land they want to inhabit?

They have no ties to the land based on language, ethnicity etc. The people who they took the modern day word "Palestine" from weren't even Semites.
dangamit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394 dangamit
Member since 2010 • 664 Posts
[QUOTE="cslayer211"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

>have no history there

whatyearisit.jpg

-Sun_Tzu-

I know right? But this is coming from people who say "God promised us this land" so I'm not surprised.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#395 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="cslayer211"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"]

>have no history there

whatyearisit.jpg

-Sun_Tzu-

They're conquerors. Of all people, conquerors have the least right to complain when they are in turn, conquered (ironically, in the land they conquered).

Doesn't mean it's humane or anything, but look at mankind's history, when have we put being humane over pragmatism? How many (if any) empires have ever expanded by being genuinely nice to their neighbors?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#396 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Regardless of how much truth your claim has, its irrelevant to this particular story since this happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live.GazaAli

I'm sorry about that man. Stay safe.

The best part is when my bed shakes like crazy with every air strike.

jesus, how can you live like that, knowing that at any given moment it may come down on you?

I cant even imagine

I wish you the best of luck man

-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

I'm not saying it does.

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Israel with an arab majority would not be Israel. It would be another sh*tty arab country with a large non-muslim minority, like lebanon.

This has nothing to do with letting all the Palestinians into Israel - Israel's in the unique position, relative to their Arab neighbors, of occupying and illegally settling land that isn't their's while Palestinians are regulated to the cramped confines of the Gaza Strip. There are plenty of things that Israel can do for the benefit of the Palestinian people that fall well short of abandoning the Jewish state.

It is important to recognize that Israel is an occupying power in this relationship. That's not to say that Israel is responsible for all of the problems in the region and if Israel were to cease to exist everything would be fine, but they are still responsible for a substantial amount of the suffering that Palestinians endure on a daily basis. Maybe Israel's actions are justified, maybe they aren't, but these aren't facts that can be easily glossed over.

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398 cslayer211

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

I'm sorry about that man. Stay safe.

Vatusus

The best part is when my bed shakes like crazy with every air strike.

jesus, how can you live like that, knowing that at any given moment it may come down on you?

I cant even imagine

I wish you the best of luck man

That sucks... this is what Hamas and other militants in Gaza do; continuously spend money on military instead of helping their own citizens. If it wasn't for terrorists organizations like this, innocent people like GazaAli wouldn't have to go through the BS that is happening right now.
-Sun_Tzu-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#399 -Sun_Tzu-

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"][QUOTE="cslayer211"] They don't have any historical relation to the land they claim to own.

th3warr1or

They're conquerors. Of all people, conquerors have the least right to complain when they are in turn, conquered (ironically, in the land they conquered).

Doesn't mean it's humane or anything, but look at mankind's history, when have we put being humane over pragmatism? How many (if any) empires have ever expanded by being genuinely nice to their neighbors?

You're really calling the people living in Gaza conquerors? Is that how you rationalize their living conditions?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="-Sun_Tzu-"] How does a group of people that you yourself say have been living there for 14 centuries not have any historical relation to the land they want to inhabit? -Sun_Tzu-

You're really calling the people living in Gaza conquerors? Is that how you rationalize their living conditions?

No, I rationalize their living conditions by the fact that they've got "cousins" who couple easily support them, and expect Israel to.

Oh, but at the same time Israel is considered their enemy. Who the hell looks to an enemy for help? The problem here isn't whether Israel is in the wrong for refusing to help. Even if it is or isn't, Israel is still not going to help.

But instead of condemning the Arab nations for refusing to help their own people, let's show how terrible Israel is by not helping an enemy.