BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts

"An Israeli strike on a home in Gaza has killed at least 10 people, officials say, as Sunday became the deadliest day since Israel launched an operation against Hamas militants last week."

WARNING: Graphic photo

[spoiler]

207456_440581762668157_1770780696_n.jpg

re_1353248777.jpg

sz004ad5.jpg

[/spoiler]

So basically, an Israeli F-16 fighter leveled a house to the ground with the whole family inside. I prefer to keep it real, they probably wanted someone in the house. IDF repeatedly demolished houses with their inhabitants inside, women, children, basically families in order to eliminate a target. What do you think? Does the end justify the mean? Is it ok to take down entire families to get to a target? And no, this is not "they hide among civillians", usually the target is just a family member.

Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
They all look like terrorists to me!
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

This is an awful conflict and both sides are doing some terrible things. I really don't see how it can ever end. They've been going at it since 1948 and have completely irreconcilable goals.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 GazaAli
They all look like terrorists to me!chessmaster1989
More like "They were all going to grow up to become terrorists anyway".
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts
I hope israel gets blown to bits
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#6 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

This is definitely sad, however the BBC is a known anti-israeli news source, they have a heavy bias against it. Ironic how they don't mention the many Jewish children who are now dead due to Hamas and Hezbollah firing rockets at schools and playgrounds.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

Too many idiots in this thread.

"If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel."

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 kingkong0124
[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"]They all look like terrorists to me!GazaAli
More like "They were all going to grow up to become terrorists anyway".

that is not even Israel's philosophy..stop trying to twist it and make them look bad.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GazaAli

This is definitely sad, however the BBC is a known anti-israeli news source, they have a heavy bias against it. Ironic how they don't mention the many Jewish children who are now dead due to Hamas and Hezbollah firing rockets at schools and playgrounds.

ShadowMoses900

Regardless of how much truth your claim has, its irrelevant to this particular story since this happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live.

Also, that is not "definitely sad". Losing someone dear to you is the biggest loss you can ever encounter in life. Imagine the sadness and frustration when its your chilld, and when they got killed wrongfully by someone else. I do not believe in collateral damage, I simply don't because if it were my child, I would not pause and say "Well its war you know, collateral damage...etc"

Duckyindiana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Duckyindiana
Member since 2006 • 3040 Posts

ShadowMoses900
Then please tell us how many, cos my understanding is its not that many dead in Israel recently?!
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 chessmaster1989

"If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel."

kingkong0124
lol at implying Palestinians are solely to blame
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kingkong0124

Regardless of how much truth your claim has, its irrelevant to this particular story since this happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live.GazaAli

I'm sorry about that man. Stay safe.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ShadowMoses900

This is an awful conflict and both sides are doing some terrible things. I really don't see how it can ever end. They've been going at it since 1948 and have completely irreconcilable goals.

jim_shorts

The conflict is far older than that, I can assure you. Read about the Philistines in The Bible, their descendents are the Palestinians.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

chessmaster1989

I never said Israel is perfect dude...but, if you're going to simplify the whole entire situtation, that is without a doubt the case.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Regardless of how much truth your claim has, its irrelevant to this particular story since this happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live.kingkong0124

The best part is when my bed shakes like crazy with every air strike.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ShadowMoses900

kingkong0124

+1

You know what you're talking about. Unfortunately the majority of people are too dumb to understand this.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

I never said Israel is perfect dude...but, if you're going to simplify the whole entire situtation, that is without a doubt the case.

Why simplify the whole situation unless it's to blame/exonerate one side or the other?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#18 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

ShadowMoses900

The conflict is far older than that, I can assure you. Read about the Philistines in The Bible, their descendents are the Palestinians.

lol, thats a pile of nonsense right there. as for the topic, a sad sight.
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"] lol at implying Palestinians are solely to blamechessmaster1989

Why simplify the whole situation unless it's to blame/exonerate one side or the other?

It's clear one side is doing more damage to the other...

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

GazaAli

Regardless of how much truth your claim has, its irrelevant to this particular story since this happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live.

Also, that is not "definitely sad". Losing someone dear to you is the biggest loss you can ever encounter in life. Imagine the sadness and frustration when its your chilld, and when they got killed wrongfully by someone else. I do not believe in collateral damage, I simply don't because if it were my child, I would not pause and say "Well its war you know, collateral damage...etc"

I said I feel very bad, no children should die and I will pray for the people that live in that area. It still doesn't change the fact that Hamas and Hezbolla kill Jewish children. If Hamas and Hezbolla stop then there will be no more air strikes over Gaza and West Bank. No one will ever get hurt.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GazaAli

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

ShadowMoses900

+1

You know what you're talking about. Unfortunately the majority of people are too dumb to understand this.

Get over yourself and get a taste of reality. In this topic we are discussing a certain incident and a certain phenomenon. Is it that we are too dumb because we don't say "collateral damage, people die in war"?
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

Darkman2007

Nope, sorry. My rabbi even told me this.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 kingkong0124

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Regardless of how much truth your claim has, its irrelevant to this particular story since this happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live.GazaAli

That sucks, but at least they're ridding your country of scum Hamas.

chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 chessmaster1989

[QUOTE="chessmaster1989"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

It's clear both sides are doing too much damage to the other...

ftfy
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

I said I feel very bad, no children should die and I will pray for the people that live in that area. It still doesn't change the fact that Hamas and Hezbolla kill Jewish children. If Hamas and Hezbolla stop then there will be no more air strikes over Gaza and West Bank. No one will ever get hurt.

I hope your head is not too far in your ass so that you can answer this: What is the ratio between Jewish children deaths and Palestinian children deaths?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"]

kingkong0124

That sucks, but at least they're ridding your country of scum Hamas.

:roll:
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Regardless of how much truth your claim has, its irrelevant to this particular story since this happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live.

GazaAli

I hope your head is not too far in your ass so that you can answer this: What is the ratio between Jewish children deaths and Palestinian children deaths?

It does not matter, no children should ever have to die.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

then your Rabbi is using religious speech. its nonsense I can assure you, in Israel Ive heard Rabbis say they are everything from Philistines to Amalekites, which is really to say "these are historic enemies" the conflict with the Arabs, in its current form , is new. maybe 100 years old at best.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowMoses900

:lol: damn
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 GazaAli
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] lol, thats a pile of nonsense right there. as for the topic, a sad sight.Darkman2007

then your Rabbi is using religious speech. its nonsense I can assure you, in Israel Ive heard Rabbis say they are everything from Philistines to Amalekites, which is really to say "these are historic enemies" the conflict with the Arabs, in its current form , is new. maybe 100 years old at best.

Agreed, no need to give that wacky religious-historic depth.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

GazaAli

Agreed, no need to give that wacky religious-historic depth.

nevermind that its not true, the Philistines (according to historians) originally arrived from the Greek Isles , so obviously not Arabs as such
jim_shorts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#32 jim_shorts
Member since 2006 • 7320 Posts

[QUOTE="jim_shorts"]

ShadowMoses900

That's really not true. The conflict as it is today is directly a result of the Balfour declaration and the formation of Israel as a state in '48.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] I hope your head is not too far in your ass so that you can answer this: What is the ratio between Jewish children deaths and Palestinian children deaths?GazaAli

I don't know why you find this funny, dead children is never a good thing. Whether they be Jewish children or Arab children.

Hamas however must be stopped, this is not debatable. They are nothing but terrorist scum along with Hezbolla.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#34 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Going to happen when your enemy hides in civilian buildings.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 GazaAli

Wasdie
Did you read the OP?
kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 kingkong0124

ShadowMoses900

I don't know why you find this funny, dead children is never a good thing. Whether they be Jewish children or Arab children.

Hamas however must be stopped, this is not debatable. They are nothing but terrorist scum along with Hezbolla.

I agree.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Darkman2007

ShadowMoses900

its not a matter of wheter they are stopped, the question is wheter they can actually sit down with the 101 other different factions and agree on a more or less united position. thats their weakness, at least when you talk to Israel , its one source for all the laws and agreements, over there, its plenty of groups, and each one does what it wants.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#38 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

GazaAli

Did you read the OP?

Yeah.

It's not worth arguing with you because it's pretty clear you're out to make Israel look like a bunch of savages.

Right or wrong, when missiles are going to be fired into your country (no matter how it started) you're going to retaliate and if the Hamas officials are going to be going home for the evening, they should know damn well they are putting their families in danger.

The bottom line is that war sucks and the whole situation sucks.

If you think that the Hamas guys aren't try to put themselves in a position where Israeli retaliation will inevitably end in civilian casualties, you need to wake up.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
Jesus Christ. GazaAli, hats off to you for maintaining your sanity amongst all this death and destruction. This is just ridiculous.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

21734_390867247655024_514206598_n.jpg.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kingkong0124

Aljosa23

Idiot post.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Wasdie

Did you read the OP?

Yeah.

It's not worth arguing with you because it's pretty clear you're out to make Israel look like a bunch of savages.

Right or wrong, when missiles are going to be fired into your country (no matter how it started) you're going to retaliate and if the Hamas officials are going to be going home for the evening, they should know damn well they are putting their families in danger.

The bottom line is that war sucks and the whole situation sucks.

If you think that the Hamas guys aren't try to put themselves in a position where Israeli retaliation will inevitably end in civilian casualties, then I just don't know what to say.

Are you sure? Take a good look at OP. I intentionally tried to keep the door open for any sort of discussions.

Avatar image for Victorious_Fize
Victorious_Fize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Victorious_Fize
Member since 2011 • 6128 Posts
Most holy precious of a fvck. how can people talk to ali like that when the children got leveled a couple of walks away from him "you're out to give Israel a bad name" "collateral damage, next", just, omg, I can't understand how anyone can bear with OT
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 GazaAli
Jesus Christ. GazaAli, hats off to you for maintaining your sanity amongst all this death and destruction. This is just ridiculous.thebest31406
I'm not sure of that anymore :(.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 GazaAli
[QUOTE="Victorious_Fize"]Most holy precious of a fvck. how can people talk to ali like that when the children got leveled a couple of walks away from him "you're out to give Israel a bad name" "collateral damage, next", just, omg, I can't understand how anyone can bear with OT

Its kind of odd, in a really mind fvcking way. I mean I already know we all live in a world that adores apathy, but still...
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ShadowMoses900

Aljosa23

Dumb post is dumb.

It's not that simple, the anti-Israel crowd on here are just dumb kids that are trying to be "cool" by going against what they see as "The Man". If the US backed Palestine instead I can gurantee you that you would be supporting Israel instead.

If someone was firing a gun at your house from your back yard would you just stand by and allow you and your family to remain in danger? You call the cops, but what if they don't want to help you? You are on your own, surely you wouldn't just sit back and allow it to happen.

Avatar image for TheShadowLord07
TheShadowLord07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 TheShadowLord07
Member since 2006 • 23083 Posts

ehhh it was mention in the article there were hamas offcials in some houses. dont get when gaza says they blow down the house to kill some family member.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GazaAli

[QUOTE="Aljosa23"]

ShadowMoses900

Dumb post is dumb.

It's not that simple, the anti-Israel crowd on here are just dumb kids that are trying to be "cool" by going against what they see as "The Man". If the US backed Palestine instead I can gurantee you that you would be supporting Israel instead.

If someone was firing a gun at your house from your back yard would you just stand by and allow you and your family to remain in danger? You call the cops, but what if they don't want to help you? You are on your own, surely you wouldn't just sit back and allow it to happen.

Is it possible that you are so delerious that you truly believe people hate Israel and fire at it because they are "enemies of democracy", "terrorists", "militants"...etc I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?
WiiCubeM1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50 WiiCubeM1
Member since 2009 • 4735 Posts

Both sides are absolute idiots.