BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?GazaAli

Explain to everyone why 8 Arab nations and armies attacked Israel on the very day of it's formation then. What was Israel supposed to do when that happened? I am not for or against Israel, nor am I for or against any Arab nation. Would you not fight back if you just wanted to live in peace and you were attacked by your neighbors just for existing and on a continuous basis?

What happened in 1948 is a different story. Israel began as a foreign entity to the region and for that it was rejected. I'm not going to go into whether it had the right to exist or not. After that Israel basically took control of all Palestinian territories and continued to deny them their rights.

You are focused on Israeli actions for 60 years and yet you cannot see the Arab actions for the past 60 years either. Arabs still deny the right for Israel the right to exist and still attack Israel for existing. Hamas has existed only to attack Israel and has continually done so and it does it in a way to elict the emotions it wants by doing just what it doing.

I have yet to hear one Palestinian denounce Hamas as being responsible for what they do or for that matter state that they wish Hamas would leave. Until that happens, just like the more moderate Islamists in the US who do not denounce extremists, they will be looked at as just as responsible as those who are firing the rockets.

C2N2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 C2N2
Member since 2012 • 759 Posts

[QUOTE="C2N2"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] Since Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign state, shouldn't it comply with international humanitarian law and basic human rights decency? GazaAli

Sure if the aid they allow to get into the Gaza Strip isn't used to build weapons to kill Israelis.

I am not defending Israel, I think they are stupid... What they are doing with the settlements in the West Bank is retarded and there will never be agreements with that bullsh-t... But Israel is simply trying to protect itself... People act like Israel is some kind of crazed state hell bent on killing all Arabs... They do what they do in Gaza because YOUR people ELECTED a group that has the pronounced goal of destroying the state of Israel to public office.

How would you feel if the "KILL ALL PALESTINIANS" Party took a majority in the Knesset?

Well, Lieberman took something like 15 seats in the last election. Anyway, you hit the nail by bringing up the West Bank. Extremism is often the result of decades of oppression and violations against a demography. Look back at the actions of Israel in the past 60 years. The staggering Palestinian death toll, economic loss, land loss, checkpoint regime in the West Bank, Paris protocol, controlling borders, settlements, prisoners, refugees, and the list goes on and on. Tell me, what other possible outcomes can you see?

I honestly don't even see any solution in the near future... With enough pressure from the US, I believe Israel could be persuaded to leave the settlements, thought it would take a lot of pressure... As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza, I don't believe Israel will take any talks seriously... And Israel will never give up Jerusalem, which will be the breaking point of any fragile talk...

It doesn't look good for the future either... Both sides want things that the otherside overwhelmingly opposes. And as long as there is violence they won't even attempt to talk, with what little it would do anyways.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Hamas is anti-semitic, they fire rockets at Jews because they want to kill them regardless.

Israel didn't start the fight, they merely settled there, in fact the early Jewish settlers bought land from the Arabs.

ShadowMoses900

No genius, I'm talking about this recent fight. 2 rockets were fired into a hotel as a result of members of the IDF killing a kid.

Hamas fires rockets regardless of what the IDF does. The IDF could come with puppies and chocloate, Hamas would still fire rockets at them.

Hamas started this, they started firing on Israel, the IDF just wasn't going to sit by and let it happen.

Yeah, yeah and they'd fire rockets over a football game, a piece of pie, etc. I'm reference something that actually happened.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
you know The IDF never attacks countries it only defends israel hence the name
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 Baranga
Member since 2005 • 14217 Posts

Oy Vey now it's the Zionists again, do these conspiracies ever stop?

I hear this all the time from people on the internet.

ShadowMoses900

...Zionism is a legitimate movement.

There's a difference between 4ch@n's definition of Zionism and the real thing.

It sort of mirrors the anti-semitism debate:P

no , it was coined by a German racist philosopher in the 19th Century, went by the name Wilhelm Marr, after which the term became more popular because hatred of Jews went from religous hatred, to racial/ethnic hatred.Darkman2007

The dumbass was using "Semite" and "Jew" as interchangeable terms in his pamphlet. I thought he was just a publicist, but eh. It doesn't matter.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#106 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Oy Vey now it's the Zionists again, do these conspiracies ever stop?

I hear this all the time from people on the internet.

Baranga

...Zionism is a legitimate movement.

There's a difference between 4ch@n's definition of Zionism and the real thing.

It sort of mirrors the anti-semitism debate:P

no , it was coined by a German racist philosopher in the 19th Century, went by the name Wilhelm Marr, after which the term became more popular because hatred of Jews went from religous hatred, to racial/ethnic hatred.Darkman2007

The dumbass was using "Semite" and "Jew" as interchangeable terms in his pamphlet. I thought he was just a publicist, but eh. It doesn't matter.

well , most Jews are semites, but not every semite is a Jew. so you can use them interchangably , but yeah , there are always people who seem to disgaree with that statement
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Baranga

You are focused on Israeli actions for 60 years and yet you cannot see the Arab actions for the past 60 years either. Arabs still deny the right for Israel the right to exist and still attack Israel for existing.

WhiteKnight77

Gandhi denied Pakistan's legitimacy.

Denying a state's legitimacy does not mean you don't accept its reality.

I guess a full-scale Arabs vs Israel war would show otherwise, but we haven't had one of those in a while. And I doubt we'll see one soon.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

I was wondering, why didn't the Arabs of the West Bank and Gaza rebel against Egypt and Jordan at the time? Pan Arabism?

and Im not even sure waht Lieberman's position on this is, he says 2 things.

Darkman2007
Isn;t Lieberman all for deporting Arab Israelis? I'm sure he is, or at least was.

there was something like that, but again it was all over the place. I remember him saying something like moving the border a bit to include a whole bunch of Arab villages which sit along the West Bank , but are in Israel. the people that should worry you more are Kahanists. he does, in principle, support the 2 states ,but he is very sketcy on it. its quite ironic because on social issues he is very much a secular liberal.

Yea I remember that he is a total social secular. The thing with the Kahanists is that they would never survive in the international community, so they would, ideally, never be in direct power.
LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Going to happen when your enemy hides in civilian buildings.

GazaAli

Did you read the OP?

Conservatives do not read.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

you know The IDF never attacks countries it only defends israel hence the nameDroidPhysX

The IDF does defend Israel and its residents..hell it defends the Palestinians too. Why would a Palestinian want Hamas to have more control?

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#111 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"] No genius, I'm talking about this recent fight. 2 rockets were fired into a hotel as a result of members of the IDF killing a kid.thebest31406

Hamas fires rockets regardless of what the IDF does. The IDF could come with puppies and chocloate, Hamas would still fire rockets at them.

Hamas started this, they started firing on Israel, the IDF just wasn't going to sit by and let it happen.

Yeah, yeah and they'd fire rockets over a football game, a piece of pie, etc. I'm reference something that actually happened.

PA cleric: Stones and trees order Muslims to kill the evil Jews

Straight from a Palestinian cleric leader. If this doens't scare you then I don't know what will, the fact is that Hamas want's to kill all the Jews no matter what. It was Hamas who fired at Israel, Israel trying to keep it's people safe, launched an air strike to kill Hamas, who was probably hiding in civilian homes to begin with.

kingkong0124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 kingkong0124
Member since 2012 • 8329 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

LordQuorthon

Did you read the OP?

Nice generalization.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Isn;t Lieberman all for deporting Arab Israelis? I'm sure he is, or at least was.

there was something like that, but again it was all over the place. I remember him saying something like moving the border a bit to include a whole bunch of Arab villages which sit along the West Bank , but are in Israel. the people that should worry you more are Kahanists. he does, in principle, support the 2 states ,but he is very sketcy on it. its quite ironic because on social issues he is very much a secular liberal.

Yea I remember that he is a total social secular. The thing with the Kahanists is that they would never survive in the international community, so they would, ideally, never be in direct power.

well, there is really only one person in the Knesset who can be called a Kahanist, he is the sort of person that can get large crowds to cheer for him , but not necessarily to vote for him. and I doubt they would ever get power because most people don't want Israel to turn into a theocracy.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="C2N2"]

Sure if the aid they allow to get into the Gaza Strip isn't used to build weapons to kill Israelis.

I am not defending Israel, I think they are stupid... What they are doing with the settlements in the West Bank is retarded and there will never be agreements with that bullsh-t... But Israel is simply trying to protect itself... People act like Israel is some kind of crazed state hell bent on killing all Arabs... They do what they do in Gaza because YOUR people ELECTED a group that has the pronounced goal of destroying the state of Israel to public office.

How would you feel if the "KILL ALL PALESTINIANS" Party took a majority in the Knesset?

C2N2

Well, Lieberman took something like 15 seats in the last election. Anyway, you hit the nail by bringing up the West Bank. Extremism is often the result of decades of oppression and violations against a demography. Look back at the actions of Israel in the past 60 years. The staggering Palestinian death toll, economic loss, land loss, checkpoint regime in the West Bank, Paris protocol, controlling borders, settlements, prisoners, refugees, and the list goes on and on. Tell me, what other possible outcomes can you see?

I honestly don't even see any solution in the near future... With enough pressure from the US, I believe Israel could be persuaded to leave the settlements, thought it would take a lot of pressure... As long as Hamas is in power in Gaza, I don't believe Israel will take any talks seriously... And Israel will never give up Jerusalem, which will be the breaking point of any fragile talk...

It doesn't look good for the future either... Both sides want things that the otherside overwhelmingly opposes. And as long as there is violence they won't even attempt to talk, with what little it would do anyways.

Basically, Israel never takes any talks seriously and its not willing to compromise whatsoever, hence the current situation. Of course we did not really do a good job in showing that, instead and out of patriotism and an influential past, we were happy to sound as anarchists.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 thebest31406

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

LordQuorthon

Did you read the OP?

He said he read, then he switched up his rationale.
nalhutta94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 nalhutta94
Member since 2005 • 1815 Posts

I can not see how the United States continues to support this evil place... Let them fend for themselves out there, and own up to the misdeeds they do.

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 ShadowMoses900

you know The IDF never attacks countries it only defends israel hence the nameDroidPhysX

What country is Israel attacking? None of them, that's right.

You can stop trying to fit in around here, you shouldn't care about what people on the internet think of you.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

Explain to everyone why 8 Arab nations and armies attacked Israel on the very day of it's formation then. What was Israel supposed to do when that happened? I am not for or against Israel, nor am I for or against any Arab nation. Would you not fight back if you just wanted to live in peace and you were attacked by your neighbors just for existing and on a continuous basis?

WhiteKnight77

What happened in 1948 is a different story. Israel began as a foreign entity to the region and for that it was rejected. I'm not going to go into whether it had the right to exist or not. After that Israel basically took control of all Palestinian territories and continued to deny them their rights.

You are focused on Israeli actions for 60 years and yet you cannot see the Arab actions for the past 60 years either. Arabs still deny the right for Israel the right to exist and still attack Israel for existing. Hamas has existed only to attack Israel and has continually done so and it does it in a way to elict the emotions it wants by doing just what it doing.

I have yet to hear one Palestinian denounce Hamas as being responsible for what they do or for that matter state that they wish Hamas would leave. Until that happens, just like the more moderate Islamists in the US who do not denounce extremists, they will be looked at as just as responsible as those who are firing the rockets.

I disagree with Hamas on so many things and for safety reasons I will leave it at that. I will not go to Arabs' actions, I have enough already of out actions. But as for the existence of Israel, I myself deal with it as a reality. Now legitimacy is a totally different thing.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 thebest31406

ShadowMoses900

Straight from a Palestinian cleric leader. If this doens't scare you then I don't know what will, the fact is that Hamas want's to kill all the Jews no matter what. It was Hamas who fired at Israel, Israel trying to keep it's people safe, launched an air strike to kill Hamas, who was probably hiding in civilian homes to begin with.

Strangely enough, your refusal to answer my question actually answers my question.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 GazaAli

Here is a thought, what if all Israelis were Darkman and all Palestinians were GazaAli?

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#121 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

Both sides are dumb and shadowmoses is fapping to this news right now. Not much else to say

lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]you know The IDF never attacks countries it only defends israel hence the name

Iraq? And soon to be Iran (We all know Iran is going to have to pull out the lube soon enough)
nalhutta94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 nalhutta94
Member since 2005 • 1815 Posts
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]you know The IDF never attacks countries it only defends israel hence the name

They are attacking an area, while technically is in their boundaries, is full of people who aren't Israelis. They aren't defending anything, they are warmongering.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 ShadowMoses900

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

[QUOTE="thebest31406"] Yeah, yeah and they'd fire rockets over a football game, a piece of pie, etc. I'm reference something that actually happened.thebest31406

Strangely enough, your refusal to answer my question actually answers my question.

I did answer your question several times, Hamas is going to attack the Jews regardless.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="WhiteKnight77"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] What happened in 1948 is a different story. Israel began as a foreign entity to the region and for that it was rejected. I'm not going to go into whether it had the right to exist or not. After that Israel basically took control of all Palestinian territories and continued to deny them their rights.GazaAli

I disagree with Hamas on so many things and for safety reasons I will leave it at that. I will not go to Arabs' actions, I have enough already of out actions. But as for the existence of Israel, I myself deal with it as a reality. Now legitimacy is a totally different thing.

I personally don't agree with Netanyahu on the "we want the Arabs to recognise Israel as a Jewish state" thing , simply because its for Israel to identify itself. what I do think is that Hamas and the other groups have to come up with a united position , and if that involves a solution that is in more in line wit the textbook answer, its all good. can't they just say its going to be based on Hudaybia like the Egyptians did? (not sure of the exact pronounciation)
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Baranga

Here is a thought, what if all Israelis were Darkman and all Palestinians were GazaAli?

GazaAli

All Israelis are Liam Neeson?!

I'm sorry but Palestine has no chance of survival against that special set of skills.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]

Baranga

I'm sorry but Palestine has no chance of survival against that special set of skills.

whats the connection between me and Liam Neeson? :P if its a joke, I don't get it.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 thebest31406

ShadowMoses900

I did answer your question several times, Hamas is going to attack the Jews regardless.

Yeah, yeah. I know...
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 GazaAli

Darkman2007

I personally don't agree with Netanyahu on the "we want the Arabs to recognise Israel as a Jewish state" thing , simply because its for Israel to identify itself. what I do think is that Hamas and the other groups have to come up with a united position , and if that involves a solution that is in more in line wit the textbook answer, its all good. can't they just say its going to be based on Hudaybia like the Egyptians did? (not sure of the exact pronounciation)

But seriously, Israel lost any credibility in any potential talks, and they offer nothing really. Regardless, we DO need to come up with a united stand.
wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 wis3boi

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] I disagree with Hamas on so many things and for safety reasons I will leave it at that. I will not go to Arabs' actions, I have enough already of out actions. But as for the existence of Israel, I myself deal with it as a reality. Now legitimacy is a totally different thing.GazaAli

But seriously, Israel lost any credibility in any potential talks, and they offer nothing really. Regardless, we DO need to come up with a united stand.

Forgive my pessimism, but I think as long as that region has holiness written on it, people will slaughter each other to take it

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 GazaAli
I don't know how Israelis possibly believe they can maintain the current state of affairs.
Baranga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Baranga

[QUOTE="Baranga"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"]

Darkman2007

whats the connection between me and Liam Neeson? :P if its a joke, I don't get it.

[spoiler] 195432.1020.a4tqn4.jpg [/spoiler]

Fun as hell.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] I disagree with Hamas on so many things and for safety reasons I will leave it at that. I will not go to Arabs' actions, I have enough already of out actions. But as for the existence of Israel, I myself deal with it as a reality. Now legitimacy is a totally different thing.GazaAli

ironic, in Israel alot of people think we give too much. although if you ask people what the Palestinians are asking for, you will get 10 different answers so meh.

and if every Israeli or Arab would be like me or you, nothing would change.....except for a few small details

http://www.flyart.ch/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/quake3_lan_party_flyart_4.jpg

next round of warfare in that alternate universe

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I personally don't agree with Netanyahu on the "we want the Arabs to recognise Israel as a Jewish state" thing , simply because its for Israel to identify itself. what I do think is that Hamas and the other groups have to come up with a united position , and if that involves a solution that is in more in line wit the textbook answer, its all good. can't they just say its going to be based on Hudaybia like the Egyptians did? (not sure of the exact pronounciation)wis3boi

Forgive my pessimism, but I think as long as that region has holiness written on it, people will slaughter each other to take it

Yea I know, which why I seriously need to flee soon...
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] I personally don't agree with Netanyahu on the "we want the Arabs to recognise Israel as a Jewish state" thing , simply because its for Israel to identify itself. what I do think is that Hamas and the other groups have to come up with a united position , and if that involves a solution that is in more in line wit the textbook answer, its all good. can't they just say its going to be based on Hudaybia like the Egyptians did? (not sure of the exact pronounciation)Darkman2007

ironic, in Israel alot of people think we give too much. although if you ask people what the Palestinians are asking for, you will get 10 different answers so meh.

and if every Israeli or Arab would be like me or you, nothing would change.....except for a few small details

http://www.flyart.ch/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/quake3_lan_party_flyart_4.jpg

LMAO, I meant with mentality and views...etc
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Baranga"]

Baranga

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

Fun as hell.

lol, I never even knew about that , certainly not when selecting that username.

can't remember why I picked it, maybe because I have a slightly evil look to me :P

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 wis3boi

[QUOTE="wis3boi"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] But seriously, Israel lost any credibility in any potential talks, and they offer nothing really. Regardless, we DO need to come up with a united stand.GazaAli

wis3boi's bed n breakfast is now open

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 GazaAli

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="wis3boi"]

wis3boi

wis3boi's bed n breakfast is now open

lol
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] But seriously, Israel lost any credibility in any potential talks, and they offer nothing really. Regardless, we DO need to come up with a united stand.GazaAli

ah ok , so it would have been finished and over with years ago.

btw that guy's monitor sucks , I used to have that monitor years ago :P

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 GazaAli

Darkman2007

Is it a 17" 1440x900?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"]

[QUOTE="GazaAli"] LMAO, I meant with mentality and views...etcGazaAli

Is it a 17" 1440x900?

it's 17inch. but if I remember correctly it was alot less than that, I think it was a 1240X1080 , though I could be wrong , as it was years ago (picture is probably old) though this could be a slightly different model.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#142 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="C2N2"]

Meh... If you think you can just plot death and destruction to Israeli civilians during the day, even fire a rocket maybe, and then just go home at night like terrorism is some kind of day job... AND your family is ok with you shooting rockets into residential neighborhoods, then I don't really care if Israel blows you, your house, and your family up. I highly doubt Israel dropped a JDAM on a house by mistake given the high amount of precision it has, cost, etc...

If the Palestinian community wants Israel to stop shooting at them then they should themselves act to keep Hamas from shooting at Israel. Israel can and will shoot back. The sooner those idiots realize that Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign nation, whether they agree with it or not, the better off they will be. It isn't going anywhere.

C2N2

Since Israel is an internationally recognized sovereign state, shouldn't it comply with international humanitarian law and basic human rights decency?

...Hamas is the defacto rulers of Gaza, Palestininas can't do anything about it. Also a note Palestinians didn't vote for hamas because they love hamas or want the destruction of Israel the voted for hamas because they despise Fateh. Fateh you have to understand aren't interested in the peace process anymore, ( they too are defacto west bank rulers). Fatah ever since 1993 have destroyed the Palestinian cause and put a law saying that 2/3's of the upper house must be of fateh members They wanted to cement themselves as the governing party. No democracy. How could you expect Palestinians to vote for a sell out regime that forces their ideals on to them. election of Hamas was Fatah's fault. The US and Israel then tried to undermine Haas's unity government after they announced that the oslo accords were dead (They were, and are the PLO was built as a transitional government nothing more) they began to support fateh and strengthen its cause. this lead to an escalation and battle of Gaza in 2007. the democratic process died, gaza was alienated and peace process effectively destroyed. so no, Israel and the US pushed hamas into a corner and now Hamas being...Hamas has fired back. the situation in Gaza is as much the US's and Israel's fault as it was the Palestinians.
Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

I don't know how Israelis possibly believe they can maintain the current state of affairs.GazaAli
I don't know how Palestinians possibly believe they can continue to poke and prod an exponentially more powerful military without consequence.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 GazaAli

Darkman2007
Is it a 17" 1440x900?

it's 17inch. but if I remember correctly it was alot less than that, I think it was a 1240X1080 , though I could be wrong , as it was years ago (picture is probably old) though this could be a slightly different model.

mine was that one and it sucked compared to my current one, which is a 23" 1920x1080. Whats the difference though, my PC got fried and I can't afford to replace parts :(
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Is it a 17" 1440x900?

mine was that one and it sucked compared to my current one, which is a 23" 1920x1080. Whats the difference though, my PC got fried and I can't afford to replace parts :(

I use a similar size and res monitor, which I can use for consoles too , saves money on an expensive TV ( I hardly ever watch TV , most of it bores me) if your PC is fried, how did you manage to go online? someone else's computer?
Avatar image for CreasianDevaili
CreasianDevaili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 CreasianDevaili
Member since 2005 • 4429 Posts
Weapons fire from residential areas, weapons fire into residental areas. But to be frank I don't care who wins the conflict. If israel burns or the gaza strip I really don't care. I'd care if there was a point to caring. Like caring would somehow make the terms of the win different than utterly decimation of life on one side or the other. But caring won't change that. You know why? Cause Israel and Palestine take care of their own and I am not one of them.

...and yes I know they purposely killed a target which resulted in all residents dead as well.
mayceV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#147 mayceV
Member since 2008 • 4633 Posts

WhiteKnight77

Oh, cool. I hate hamas. They are incompetent and- you know what. I actually think that the PLO in its entirety needs to go too. Not only fvck hamas, fvck fateh, PFLP Third way. forget their petty attempts to ruling an occupied land if Palestinians would just get up say "fvck you hamas, and fvck you too PLO we're gonna get Palestine ourselves" and go out and peacefully protest, dissolve the inept institutions of government(s) and just go and protest at the borders around settlements and refuse to work until Israel ends the occupation they'll have a better chance than any of the BS Hamas and the PLO try . peace process is dead Palestinians should just acknowledge that and get rid of the PLO and protest for all their rights. nothing more nothing less.
GrayF0X786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#148 GrayF0X786
Member since 2012 • 4185 Posts

2:1562_156.png

whats happening their is pure scum, its like waiting any moment for your lives to be taken away becuase of Israel.

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 GazaAli
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] it's 17inch. but if I remember correctly it was alot less than that, I think it was a 1240X1080 , though I could be wrong , as it was years ago (picture is probably old) though this could be a slightly different model.

I use a similar size and res monitor, which I can use for consoles too , saves money on an expensive TV ( I hardly ever watch TV , most of it bores me) if your PC is fried, how did you manage to go online? someone else's computer?

I have a laptop.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] mine was that one and it sucked compared to my current one, which is a 23" 1920x1080. Whats the difference though, my PC got fried and I can't afford to replace parts :(

I have a laptop.

oh I see, used to have a Laptop , but I threw it away, it wasn't that great the day I got it, let alone 3 years later.