BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 mingmao3046
Member since 2011 • 2683 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Too bad. Maybe they shouldn't have gone to war with Israel :/

okay? maybe the jews shouldnt have set up camp in someone elses land, expecting everything to be fine and dandy.

maybe you shouldnt have thrown the Jews out? Im afraid that if youre not happy about that map , its partially your fault

what are you talking about? how exactly did i throw the jews out?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Too bad. Maybe they shouldn't have gone to war with Israel :/

okay? maybe the jews shouldnt have set up camp in someone elses land, expecting everything to be fine and dandy.

maybe you shouldnt have thrown the Jews out? Im afraid that if youre not happy about that map , its partially your fault

Thrown out as from Europe?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#203 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"] okay? maybe the jews shouldnt have set up camp in someone elses land, expecting everything to be fine and dandy.

may I ask , where do you live?
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 mingmao3046
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] maybe you shouldnt have thrown the Jews out? Im afraid that if youre not happy about that map , its partially your fault

USA
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"] okay? maybe the jews shouldnt have set up camp in someone elses land, expecting everything to be fine and dandy.

Europe, The Middle East, the whole lot. I just personally find it odd that when Jews were in the diaspora, they get told their land is actually in Palestine , they were seen as a bunch of foreigners. eventually a whole bunch of Jews end up going there, and suddenly its a story of the evil Jews coming to displace the natives. hence why I occasionally joke and say that we are actually natives of Mars.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#206 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

[QUOTE="kingkong0124"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"].mingmao3046
Too bad. Maybe they shouldn't have gone to war with Israel :/

You know dude, repeating crap over and over again ain't suddenly going to make it true. Jews didn't set up camp in "someone else's" land. Whether you like it or not, Jews are native to the same land that is currently being fought over.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"] what are you talking about? how exactly did i throw the jews out?

USA

then your cousins and ancestors in Europe should not have expelled the Jews, and your countries shouldn't have rejected their requests for help. don't want to help? don't complain.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Too bad. Maybe they shouldn't have gone to war with Israel :/ th3warr1or

You know dude, repeating crap over and over again ain't suddenly going to make it true. Jews didn't set up camp in "someone else's" land. Whether you like it or not, Jews are native to the same land that is currently being fought over.

we are natives of Mars remember,its our fault for not inventing space shuttles 1000 years ago and not going there.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] may I ask , where do you live?

USA

then your cousins and ancestors in Europe should not have expelled the Jews, and your countries shouldn't have rejected their requests for help. don't want to help? don't complain.

His username doesn't sound like his ancestors are from Europe though.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 GazaAli
[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] maybe you shouldnt have thrown the Jews out? Im afraid that if youre not happy about that map , its partially your fault

Europe, The Middle East, the whole lot. I just personally find it odd that when Jews were in the diaspora, they get told their land is actually in Palestine , they were seen as a bunch of foreigners. eventually a whole bunch of Jews end up going there, and suddenly its a story of the evil Jews coming to displace the natives. hence why I occasionally joke and say that we are actually natives of Mars.

In all seriousness, how do you respond to claims that Jews were instigators of civil unrest, manipulators of markets, monopolists...etc in their places of residence in the past?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"] okay? maybe the jews shouldnt have set up camp in someone elses land, expecting everything to be fine and dandy. Darkman2007

we are natives of Mars remember,its our fault for not inventing space shuttles 1000 years ago and not going there.

We had the technology to come here from Mars over 3000 years ago, we should have the technology to return. I guess this is yeridas hadoros for you...

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 mingmao3046

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="kingkong0124"] Too bad. Maybe they shouldn't have gone to war with Israel :/ th3warr1or

So if native americans came and tried to wage war on the US, they would be right? land and countries change over time. just because you were there thousands of years ago doesnt mean you have the right to be there forever
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="mingmao3046"] USA

His username doesn't sound like his ancestors are from Europe though.

doesn't really bother me.
mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 mingmao3046
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Thrown out as from Europe?

In all seriousness, how do you respond to claims that Jews were instigators of civil unrest, manipulators of markets, monopolists...etc in their places of residence in the past?

I find it funny that jews have been banned from nearly every civilization they tried to enter, yet they claim its not their fault. its all antisemitism. inb4 i get banned
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"] okay? maybe the jews shouldnt have set up camp in someone elses land, expecting everything to be fine and dandy. mingmao3046

So if native americans came and tried to wage war on the US, they would be right? land and countries change over time. just because you were there thousands of years ago doesnt mean you have the right to be there forever

So hypocrisy is okay now? If you hold this belief, then by your same reasoning, it doesn't mean Palestinians have the right to be there forever.

Land and countries change over time, just like they have when the Zionist state formed. Deal with it.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 th3warr1or

So if native americans came and tried to wage war on the US, they would be right? mingmao3046

If they had the manpower, the resources and the ability to do so? Sure.

BossPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 BossPerson
Member since 2011 • 9177 Posts

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]So if native americans came and tried to wage war on the US, they would be right? th3warr1or

....you just justified palestinian militantism
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]So if native americans came and tried to wage war on the US, they would be right? BossPerson

I think I've said multiple times that I'm totally fine with the war. :?

I've also said that I think if the Hamas win, they can have the land. I mean, they've won. It's not like I'd be in a position to say otherwise.

mingmao3046

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 mingmao3046

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]

So hypocrisy is okay now? If you hold this belief, then by your same reasoning, it doesn't mean Palestinians have the right to be there forever.

Land and countries change over time, just like they have when the Zionist state formed. Deal with it.

th3warr1or

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]So if native americans came and tried to wage war on the US, they would be right? th3warr1or

so dont be blaming the US or Palestine when they fight back :roll:
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

For the past 5 days, israel has been dropping, an average, of 200 tons of explosives on the Gaza strip daily.

However, until this event there have only been 10-20 civilian palestinian deaths (which, btw, prompted ali to go on about how 'we are holding in' and that netanyahu is 'losing his seat' as a result).

This leads me to believe those bombs the Israeli army drops aren't the roadrunner kind (despite what the Netanyahu UN speech might have led you to think).

GazaAli

I take that back. I guess that statement was in comparison to the horrifying first day of operation cast lead. I barely sleep at all, I'm physically exhausted, my nervous system is hyped because of insanely loud air strikes, it feels as if my heart is going to jump out of my chest. I'm sick of sitting home all day with limited electricity.

Dude, I'm dying inside just reading this. I mean, here we are just shooting the sh!t and virtually everyone here is living relatively comfortably while you're going through hell on earth. I'm so angered at the fact that tax payers money funds this wretched assault.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 GazaAli
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]So if native americans came and tried to wage war on the US, they would be right? BossPerson

Which is quite baffling really. Other than the civilian argument and with the current state of affairs, Palestinian militantism is not so absurd and appalling.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Thrown out as from Europe?

I find them funny, the ironic thing is, in Europe by the 19th C , most Jews lived in poor villages in Eastern Europe, usually with their rights restricted , even compared to the average peasant, not exactly centres of power and money. even the money thing is actually a result of the Church officially banning money lending, which caused alot of kings in Europe to appoint Jews to that duty (in fact, it was law in some places that the community had to supply lenders) I mean, sure, Im not saying every Jew is an angel , but to claim that an entire people are some evil force, thats hilarious.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 GazaAli
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]

[QUOTE="pie-junior"]

For the past 5 days, israel has been dropping, an average, of 200 tons of explosives on the Gaza strip daily.

However, until this event there have only been 10-20 civilian palestinian deaths (which, btw, prompted ali to go on about how 'we are holding in' and that netanyahu is 'losing his seat' as a result).

This leads me to believe those bombs the Israeli army drops aren't the roadrunner kind (despite what the Netanyahu UN speech might have led you to think).

thebest31406

I take that back. I guess that statement was in comparison to the horrifying first day of operation cast lead. I barely sleep at all, I'm physically exhausted, my nervous system is hyped because of insanely loud air strikes, it feels as if my heart is going to jump out of my chest. I'm sick of sitting home all day with limited electricity.

Dude, I'm dying inside just reading this. I mean, here we are just shooting the sh!t and virtually everyone here is living relatively comfortably while you're going through hell on earth. I'm so angered at the fact that tax payers money funds this wretched assault.

Thanks for your concerns bro :)
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 th3warr1or

so dont be blaming the US or Palestine when they fight back :roll:mingmao3046

Never blamed them for fighting back. Just telling them to quit whining when they have casualties. It's a war. If you want to fight, by all means, fight. Just don't complain that you're smaller and weaker than your opponent, or that your opponent has martial training and you don't.

Oh, and don't fight next to your kid's play area.

Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Europe, The Middle East, the whole lot. I just personally find it odd that when Jews were in the diaspora, they get told their land is actually in Palestine , they were seen as a bunch of foreigners. eventually a whole bunch of Jews end up going there, and suddenly its a story of the evil Jews coming to displace the natives. hence why I occasionally joke and say that we are actually natives of Mars.mingmao3046

I find it funny that jews have been banned from nearly every civilization they tried to enter, yet they claim its not their fault. its all antisemitism. inb4 i get banned

I'm not even Jewish and I know that Jews are an asset for any country. If your country doesn't have any Jews, your country is most likely sh*t.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] In all seriousness, how do you respond to claims that Jews were instigators of civil unrest, manipulators of markets, monopolists...etc in their places of residence in the past? PWSteal_Ldpinch

I'm not even Jewish and I know that Jews are an asset for any country. If your country doesn't have any Jews, your country is most likely sh*t.

It's funny how he practically admitted that he has a problem with Jews, and not Zionists.

Like most anti-semites, they use Zionism as an excuse, but they've been hating on Jews since long before the founder of Zionism was ever conceived.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="mingmao3046"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"] Europe, The Middle East, the whole lot. I just personally find it odd that when Jews were in the diaspora, they get told their land is actually in Palestine , they were seen as a bunch of foreigners. eventually a whole bunch of Jews end up going there, and suddenly its a story of the evil Jews coming to displace the natives. hence why I occasionally joke and say that we are actually natives of Mars.

maybe if Europe wasn't a fundamentalist Christian haven for so long, it wouldn't have gotten ingrained into alot of places. use those 5 brain cells a bit, it works well. funny part is, India was not known for Jew hatred, which goes to show something.
PernicioEnigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 PernicioEnigma
Member since 2010 • 6662 Posts

I don't get it - how come Israel was capable of that precision strike on that car killing some terrorist leader, but here we have them dropping bombs on little children?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 GazaAli

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]I find it funny that jews have been banned from nearly every civilization they tried to enter, yet they claim its not their fault. its all antisemitism. inb4 i get bannedth3warr1or

It's funny how he practically admitted that he has a problem with Jews, and not Zionists.

Like most anti-semites, they use Zionism as an excuse, but they've been hating on Jews since long before the founder of Zionism was ever conceived.

Who is the founder of Zionism in your opinion?
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#230 MrPraline
Member since 2008 • 21351 Posts
"Egypt's Prime Minister wept today as he kissed the forehead of a boy killed in an Israeli airstrike on Gaza." turns out 'israeli airstike' might have meant misfired Hamas rocket, but I'm glad Mirror, CNN et al were quick to assume.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"] I'm not even Jewish and I know that Jews are an asset for any country. If your country doesn't have any Jews, your country is most likely sh*t.

GazaAli

Theodore Herzl.

thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 thebest31406

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]so dont be blaming the US or Palestine when they fight back :roll:th3warr1or

Never blamed them for fighting back. Just telling them to quit whining when they have casualties. It's a war. If you want to fight, by all means, fight. Just don't complain that you're smaller and weaker than your opponent, or that your opponent has martial training and you don't.

I had no idea that the Israeli military were such mindless drones to the point of not being able to discern civilian territory. Either that or the Palestinians are so superfluous/expendable that killing one man is worth blowing entire family to hell.
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"] I'm not even Jewish and I know that Jews are an asset for any country. If your country doesn't have any Jews, your country is most likely sh*t.

GazaAli

well , the idea that the land belongs to the Jews is obviously not new, its a biblical idea, medieval Rabbis talked about it , etc. Zionism as a politcal movement has a number of proto founders so to speak , but Theodor Hetzl is probably the one to look for. anything before him is hazy and not quite concrete (ie, there were people with socialist ideas before Karl Marx)
nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

[QUOTE="nunovlopes"][QUOTE="Wasdie"]

Yeah.

It's not worth arguing with you because it's pretty clear you're out to make Israel look like a bunch of savages.

Right or wrong, when missiles are going to be fired into your country (no matter how it started) you're going to retaliate and if the Hamas officials are going to be going home for the evening, they should know damn well they are putting their families in danger.

The bottom line is that war sucks and the whole situation sucks.

If you think that the Hamas guys aren't try to put themselves in a position where Israeli retaliation will inevitably end in civilian casualties, you need to wake up.

th3warr1or

The guy was not hiding in a random place full of civilians he didn't care for, it was his home, I doubt it he wanted to deliberately put his family in danger. Anyway, it's irrelevant, bombing a house that you know has an entire family just to kill one target is terrorism, no ifs no buts.

That's crap and you know it.

If I were wanted dead by a bunch of trigger-happy terrorists whom I knew has a terrible track record of killing people on the sidelines, I'll be damned if I'll go home and put my entire family in danger.

If Israel is as much of a terrorist as Hamas claim, then that guy was either a dick for endangering his whole family (they're dead now because of his inconsideration); why is he to blame and not Israel? It's HIS family. If HE cared for them, he wouldn't have done that sh*t. I know I wouldn't. I don't think anyone I know would.

If someone were going to bomb me even if I was with my whole family (that isn't involved), I'd stay as far away from them for THEIR safety. Heck, I'd even do that if the people who would die are only my friends and not related by blood.

Sure, the guy put his family at risk, absolutely, all I'm saying is it's not ok to blindly bomb a house just because a target is there, without any consideration for every one else that is also there. Spain and the UK had to deal with terrorism for a long time, see ETA and IRA, and yet I don't remember them bombing houses without any consideration for the family. Granted, the terrorism they faced wasn't on the same scale, but still.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 GazaAli
I know its Theodor Herzl just wanted to see what you guys think.
Tigerman950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#236 Tigerman950
Member since 2005 • 2516 Posts

Isn't it ironic how Hamas suddenly wants a truce when women and children in Gaza are the ones getting killed?

MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 MrPraline
I know its Theodor Herzl just wanted to see what you guys think. GazaAli
were you hoping for some1 to post the protocols of the elders of zion lol inb4 someone actually does
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Darkman2007
again , it depends what you define as Zionism. the word Zionism itself, comes from Tsion , one of the names Jews use for the land.
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

[QUOTE="mingmao3046"]so dont be blaming the US or Palestine when they fight back :roll:thebest31406

I had no idea that the Israeli military were such mindless drones to the point of not being able to discern civilian territory. Either that or the Palestinians are so superfluous/expendable that killing one man is worth blowing entire family to hell.

How do you take out some guy who's in his house? To storm it, you need to enter on foot. To snipe him, there needs to be a window. Even if you rocket his house, you might just kill his family and he escapes. The only guaranteed way to kill him is to bring that building down on him.
ShadowJax04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#240 ShadowJax04
Member since 2006 • 3351 Posts
Great. Now we'll have even more of them begging to go to scandinavia
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 th3warr1or

Sure, the guy put his family at risk, absolutely, all I'm saying is it's not ok to blindly bomb a house just because a target is there, without any consideration for every one else that is also there. Spain and the UK had to deal with terrorism for a long time, see ETA and IRA, and yet I don't remember them bombing houses without any consideration for the family. Granted, the terrorism they faced wasn't on the same scale, but still.nunovlopes

Again, I don't support the killing of unarmed civilians, but putting the blame solely on Israel for "killing civilians" is absurd.

What kind of husband, father, son, would endanger his immediate family (or even his friends)? That is exactly what that guy did.

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 th3warr1or

Isn't it ironic how Hamas suddenly wants a truce when women and children in Gaza are the ones getting killed?

Tigerman950
They're running out of rockets.
MrPraline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 MrPraline
Great. Now we'll have even more of them begging to go to scandinaviaShadowJax04
hah no worries, they will have better luck here in islamsterdam
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 th3warr1or
[QUOTE="GazaAli"]I know its Theodor Herzl just wanted to see what you guys think. Darkman2007
again , it depends what you define as Zionism. the word Zionism itself, comes from Tsion , one of the names Jews use for the land.

I would not profane the name of Tziyon with the current modern political movement.
I think that man is the cause of a lot of problems today.
nunovlopes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 nunovlopes
Member since 2009 • 2638 Posts

[QUOTE="nunovlopes"]Sure, the guy put his family at risk, absolutely, all I'm saying is it's not ok to blindly bomb a house just because a target is there, without any consideration for every one else that is also there. Spain and the UK had to deal with terrorism for a long time, see ETA and IRA, and yet I don't remember them bombing houses without any consideration for the family. Granted, the terrorism they faced wasn't on the same scale, but still.th3warr1or

Again, I don't support the killing of unarmed civilians, but putting the blame solely on Israel for "killing civilians" is absurd.

What kind of husband, father, son, would endanger his immediate family (or even his friends)? That is exactly what that guy did.

I agree. All I'm saying is there other means of taking out a target. Bombing the entire house or village is the easy way out.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 thebest31406
[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"]

th3warr1or

How do you take out some guy who's in his house? To storm it, you need to enter on foot. To snipe him, there needs to be a window. Even if you rocket his house, you might just kill his family and he escapes. The only guaranteed way to kill him is to bring that building down on him.

So his wife and kids are expendable/superfluous, yes?
th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 th3warr1or

[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="thebest31406"] I had no idea that the Israeli military were such mindless drones to the point of not being able to discern civilian territory. Either that or the Palestinians are so superfluous/expendable that killing one man is worth blowing entire family to hell.thebest31406

Clearly they are to him.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Darkman2007
[QUOTE="th3warr1or"][QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] again , it depends what you define as Zionism. the word Zionism itself, comes from Tsion , one of the names Jews use for the land.

I would not profane the name of Tziyon with the current modern political movement.
I think that man is the cause of a lot of problems today.

and yet thats where it comes from, would you rather it was called something else? hell, we think Hertzl had the general right idea, he even has a city named after him :P
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 thebest31406

[QUOTE="thebest31406"][QUOTE="th3warr1or"] How do you take out some guy who's in his house? To storm it, you need to enter on foot. To snipe him, there needs to be a window. Even if you rocket his house, you might just kill his family and he escapes. The only guaranteed way to kill him is to bring that building down on him. th3warr1or

Clearly they are to him.

And for the ones who bomb the home?
Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

"Egypt's Prime Minister wept today as he kissed the forehead of a boy killed in an Israeli airstrike on Gaza." turns out 'israeli airstike' might have meant misfired Hamas rocket, but I'm glad Mirror, CNN et al were quick to assume.MrPraline
These people want to control the "holy land" at any price, even their children. Stories like this make it hard to give a damn.