BBC: More than 10 Palestinians killed in an Israeli strike on thier house

This topic is locked from further discussion.

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

honestly I think the US has plenty of its own problemsDarkman2007

They've been saying that for hundreds of years. Thousands, even. Never stopped us!

But more seriously, I'm not under the impression that domestic (short-term economic stuffs) economic problems are necessarily related to military obligations.

WhiteKnight77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302 WhiteKnight77
Member since 2003 • 12605 Posts

Can anyone summarize the conflict for me? I tried reading up about it, and it seems that unless I want to spend a few days trying to understand it all, I won't be able to.chrisrooR

A simplified version is that at one time in the holy land, Jews, Philistines, Muslims and others all lived in what became known as Palestine. Jews were (for lack of a better word) evicted from said lands.

Jews moved from place to place and never really had a home and were chased out of just about everywhere they have lived.

Fast forward a couple thousand years or so and the newly formed League of Nations gave Britian a mandate to run the area known as Palestine and France was given Lebenon and Syria.

While Germany and Hitler was gearing up for war and making hate speeches against the Jews as well as making them wear stars and forbiddening them from public office and marking their stores as Juden. Jews started to leave Germany and many went to the British Mandate of Palestine, but then, Britian started to disallow immigration to the area in fear of upsetting Arab neighbors (not to mention that there were many anti-Semites in England at that time).

During WWII, Germany had a program of extermination of the Jews either by outright shooting them, gassing them or working them to death, it all depended on which side of the Ribbentrop-Molotov Line they lived on or were sent to.

After WWII, many Jews left Europe and went to the British Mandate of Palestine. The UN decreed that the English were to leave Palestine and that the State of Israel was to be formed. On the day that Ben-Gurion declared an independent Israel on what was Palestine and Arab nations did not recognize the new nation and had moved forces into areas that had been part of the British Mandate for Palestine. Eight Arab nations and armies attacked the Israelis and were eventually defeated.

Over the years, Syria, Egypt and other Arab nations attacked Israel only to suffer defeat. This lead Israel to start to create buffers around the nation by occupying Arab areas like the West Bank, Gaza and the Siani Peninsula. Eventually, a peace accord was signed by Israel and Egypt and the Siani was returned to Egypt.

Other terrorist orginizations have made attacks on Israel while they have tried to live peacefully, yet as seen in this thread, there is lots more to the conflict in said area.

A Synopsis of the Israel/Palestine Conflict and Historical Timeline of Israel and History of Israel will give you an idea of what has transpired over the years. 1948 ArabIsraeli War details the fight for independence with the Arabs.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#303 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

Stay safe Gaza.

Avatar image for PWSteal_Ldpinch
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 PWSteal_Ldpinch
Member since 2011 • 1172 Posts

Don't harbor any terrorists Gaza.

PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305 PWSteal_Ldpinch

Don't be one yourself Gaza.

l4dak47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#306 l4dak47
Member since 2009 • 6838 Posts

Stay safe Gaza.

OB-47
Avatar image for chessmaster1989
chessmaster1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#307 chessmaster1989
Member since 2008 • 30203 Posts
[QUOTE="OB-47"]

Stay safe Gaza.

l4dak47

coolbeans90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 coolbeans90
Member since 2009 • 21305 Posts

[QUOTE="l4dak47"][QUOTE="OB-47"]

Stay safe Gaza.

chessmaster1989

Monkey_N1nga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Monkey_N1nga
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

Dumb post is dumb.

It's not that simple, the anti-Israel crowd on here are just dumb kids that are trying to be "cool" by going against what they see as "The Man". If the US backed Palestine instead I can gurantee you that you would be supporting Israel instead.

If someone was firing a gun at your house from your back yard would you just stand by and allow you and your family to remain in danger? You call the cops, but what if they don't want to help you? You are on your own, surely you wouldn't just sit back and allow it to happen.

ShadowMoses900

Is it possible that you are so delerious that you truly believe people hate Israel and fire at it because they are "enemies of democracy", "terrorists", "militants"...etc I mean look at Israel and its actions in the past 60 years or so, can you see any other possible outcome?

I see Israel as a group of people who have been beaten down and put on the brink of extinction and have finally gotten a homeland of their own and are simply fighting for survival and democracy.

Sure Israel has done some things I disagree with like blocking aid ships, but I also disagree with my own country the US on things, and I disagree with the UK and Canada on things etc....but I know what countries are on the right side of history, and Israel is one of them. Israel has every right to exist whether you like it or not.

they actually attacked the aid boats and i think israel is an inhumane country. And they keep on relying on America to give them more goodies so they can just blow up more people. i dont why you could defend israel. I think you are extremely close minded.
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="OB-47"]

Stay safe Gaza.

l4dak47

LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Stay safe Gaza.

OB-47

Yeah, you pretty much win this thread. I'll be checking off-topic more often just to be sure that he's safe and posting.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

Stay safe dude,I had no idea you lived so near also.

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts

[QUOTE="OB-47"]

Stay safe Gaza.

LordQuorthon

Yeah, you pretty much win this thread. I'll be checking off-topic more often just to be sure that he's safe and posting.

Indeed. Stay safe man.
omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

"you rocket us, we blow you up and your family .... vengence is served"

Israel's motto !!

omho88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 omho88
Member since 2007 • 3967 Posts

Too many idiots in this thread.

"If Palestine were to lay down their guns tomorrow, there would be no war. If Israel were to lay down theirs, there would be no Israel."

kingkong0124
Really, you want me to belive that if palastinian laid down their weapons, there will be peace ...... there will be no more colonies !! there will be no more prisoners !! there will be no more land taken everyday from their owners !!!! there will be no more killing !!!! you want submission not peace !!!!
shakmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 shakmaster13
Member since 2007 • 7138 Posts
That's really awful. I express my deepest sympathies. Stay safe :(
lordreaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 lordreaven
Member since 2005 • 7239 Posts

Stay safe Gaza.

OB-47

^This

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#320 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts

Terrible that this has happened, but with all the rest of awful things going on in the world (ex, civil war in Syria hitting a death toll of over 30'000), it's hard to be moved by this. To be honest, it's hard to feel bad for the Palestinians plight as a whole when they keep provoking Israel. What is Israel supposed to do, only fight on Hamas's terms? If this were America or any other nation getting rockets shot at them, no one would be upset when they came down hard on the attacking nation.Poke a sleeping bear if you want, but don't act shocked when you get mauled.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#321 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

What do I think? War stinks. Not sure why we still feel the best way to solve a problem is killing people. I dont care if its man, woman, or child. It's all senseless.

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]hey kk i hear Alabama is no.2 and going to the title game if they win out also I would worry if I were Palestine given Americas willingness to bend over for an Israeli pounding.kingkong0124

You still have Auburn and Georgia, calm down

And can you stop with all these sexual references?

Wait, KK who's your team?

TacticalDesire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323 TacticalDesire
Member since 2010 • 10713 Posts

What do I think? War stinks. Not sure why we still feel the best way to solve a problem is killing people. I dont care if its man, woman, or child. It's all senseless.

sonicare

Also OT, this is about how I feel. The whole situation is terrible. Neither side is at all guiltless.

Tigerman950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#324 Tigerman950
Member since 2005 • 2516 Posts

[QUOTE="Tigerman950"]

Isn't it ironic how Hamas suddenly wants a truce when women and children in Gaza are the ones getting killed?

th3warr1or

They're running out of rockets.

^Exactly what I thought verbatim haha

th3warr1or

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#325 th3warr1or
Member since 2007 • 20637 Posts

PWSteal_Ldpinch

PWSteal_Ldpinch
:lol:
thebest31406

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 thebest31406
Member since 2004 • 3775 Posts
[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

th3warr1or

PWSteal_Ldpinch
:lol:

Normally, I would either curse out or simply ignore freaks that would make such vile comments in spite of human suffering. However, Gaza is an active member of the OT community and with the increased bombardments and rising death toll, Gaza could leave us at anytime (God forbid). Because of this, I've decided to Adblock both you and PWSteal as well as any other ghoulish Gamespot member that would dare minimize the horror that a fellow active member is experiencing. So, no hard feelings to the both of you. Don't take it personal, I'm sure the both of you are very fine, upstanding gentlemen but on these forums, you too are sociopaths. At this time, Gaza needs our support, not our ridicule. Adieu.
Born_Lucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 Born_Lucky
Member since 2003 • 1730 Posts

Stolen land? Really?

When was the Palestinian state founded and by who?

What was its capital city?

Please specify the Palestinian state's main cities.

What was this state's major economic field?

Can you please give me a name of one Palestinian leader before Yaser Arafat
(who was declared as the Palestinian leader during the seventies)?

What was the common religion in the Palestinian state?

What was the Palestinian's state currency? Please specify its rate compared to USD

Since there is no Palestinian state today, please specify when this country was "stolen" ?.

Hello?

What's the matter - no answers?

GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328 GazaAli
Member since 2007 • 25216 Posts
I'm safe guys thanks for your concerns :) A truce is close, fingers crossed.
Crunchy_Nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Crunchy_Nuts
Member since 2010 • 2749 Posts
All Middle Eastern nations apart from Israel are full of terrorists who attack innocent civilians. Israel is a beacon of freedom and justice which only attacks those who threaten said values. If they attack someone it's because that person is a terrorist. I don't know why anyone even listens to what the BBC says, everyone knows that they're run by Jew haters.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 GazaAli
[QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"]All Middle Eastern nations apart from Israel are full of terrorists who attack innocent civilians. Israel is a beacon of freedom and justice which only attacks those who threaten said values. If they attack someone it's because that person is a terrorist. I don't know why anyone even listens to what the BBC says, everyone knows that they're run by Jew haters.

What does the last part have to do with this specific incident?
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 GazaAli

Stolen land? Really?

What was the Palestinian's state currency? Please specify its rate compared to USD

Since there is no Palestinian state today, please specify when this country was "stolen" ?.

Hello?

Born_Lucky
Palestine was under the Ottoman empire's sovereignty. Among main cities at that time was Acre, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Gaza, Jericho(oldest city ever), among others that may had different names in the past. Major economic activities included agriculture and trading. Trading was specifically important of the geographical location of Palestine between Asia, Africa and Europe. Islam was the common religion, followed by Christianity. The Palestinian pound was the currency. In 1948, the state of Israel was founded, taking much of Palestinian lands. In 1967, Israel significantly expanded and continued to expand in the West Bank to this day.
Crunchy_Nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 Crunchy_Nuts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"]All Middle Eastern nations apart from Israel are full of terrorists who attack innocent civilians. Israel is a beacon of freedom and justice which only attacks those who threaten said values. If they attack someone it's because that person is a terrorist. I don't know why anyone even listens to what the BBC says, everyone knows that they're run by Jew haters.

The story is BBC propaganda to make Israel look bad.
GazaAli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333 GazaAli
[QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"][QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"]All Middle Eastern nations apart from Israel are full of terrorists who attack innocent civilians. Israel is a beacon of freedom and justice which only attacks those who threaten said values. If they attack someone it's because that person is a terrorist. I don't know why anyone even listens to what the BBC says, everyone knows that they're run by Jew haters.

This happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live. Can you tell me where is the propaganda part?
Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#334 Darkman2007
Member since 2007 • 17926 Posts
[QUOTE="Born_Lucky"]

Stolen land? Really?

Hello?

GazaAli
Palestine was under the Ottoman empire's sovereignty. Among main cities at that time was Acre, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Gaza, Jericho(oldest city ever), among others that may had different names in the past. Major economic activities included agriculture and trading. Trading was specifically important of the geographical location of Palestine between Asia, Africa and Europe. Islam was the common religion, followed by Christianity. The Palestinian pound was the currency. In 1948, the state of Israel was founded, taking much of Palestinian lands. In 1967, Israel significantly expanded and continued to expand in the West Bank to this day.

as far as I know though, Palestine not a singular province, it was divided among several others during the Ottoman era. I believe the administrative centre as far as it was concerned though was Ramle, not Jerusalem or Acre. and the Palestinian pound was a British creation , not an Ottoman one in fact I think the first time the modern idea of Palestine as Palestine (as seen by, lets say, the PLO or Hamas), was a British thing,, beforehand it was just a part of one province or another., ie, the Bilad Al Sham
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

So why are these two countries attacking each other? Land right? Or is there more to it than that?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 Darkman2007
So why are these two countries attacking each other? Land right? Capitan_Kid
Land , history, politics, religion. land is the main issue, but the other 3 latch on to it, and can be used to inflame opinions and gather support.
Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#337 Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Born_Lucky"]

Stolen land? Really?

Hello?

Darkman2007

as far as I know though, Palestine not a singular province, it was divided among several others during the Ottoman era. I believe the administrative centre as far as it was concerned though was Ramle, not Jerusalem or Acre. and the Palestinian pound was a British creation , not an Ottoman one in fact I think the first time the modern idea of Palestine as Palestine (as seen by, lets say, the PLO or Hamas), was a British thing,, beforehand it was just a part of one province or another., ie, the Bilad Al Sham

What exactly si your point?

He answered your questions, which were obvisouly posited ina way as to illegitimize Palestine's right to that land. The entire state of Israel post WWII was an invention of the allies. If it wasn't for their intervention there wouldn't be an Israel in that aprt of the world and no hostilities between these two groups of people.

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] Palestine was under the Ottoman empire's sovereignty. Among main cities at that time was Acre, Jaffa, Jerusalem, Gaza, Jericho(oldest city ever), among others that may had different names in the past. Major economic activities included agriculture and trading. Trading was specifically important of the geographical location of Palestine between Asia, Africa and Europe. Islam was the common religion, followed by Christianity. The Palestinian pound was the currency. In 1948, the state of Israel was founded, taking much of Palestinian lands. In 1967, Israel significantly expanded and continued to expand in the West Bank to this day. Kinthalis

He answered your questions, which were obvisouly posited ina way as to illegitimize Palestine's right to that land. The entire state of Israel post WWII was an invention of the allies. If it wasn't for their intervention there wouldn't be an Israel in that aprt of the world and no hostilities between these two groups of people.

lol, I didn't ask any of those questions, don't blame me for nothing, use those 5 brain cells to think a bit. what I said though was true, Palestine, in its modern form , is relatively new, that doesn't mean there were no Arabs there, obviously there were since Islam conquered it some 1300 years ago. at the same time, if you were to go back 100 years ago and ask an Arab in Acre, or Jaffa how he identifies himself, he would not have called himself a Palestinian , he would have called himself an Arab, or a Muslim , or at most a member of a family/tribe/village. hell, even the Palestinian identity itself changed over time, originally it simply meant someone who lived in the British Mandate of Palestine, which originally included Jews , as well as Jordanians actually , its only later that it became a purely Arab identity.
Crunchy_Nuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Crunchy_Nuts
[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"][QUOTE="GazaAli"] What does the last part have to do with this specific incident?

This happened less than 5 minutes walk from where I live. Can you tell me where is the propaganda part?

Yeah, right. And I was on top of the WTC when it went down. We can all make stuff up.
LordQuorthon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 LordQuorthon
Member since 2008 • 5803 Posts

Yeah, right. And I was on top of the WTC when it went down. We can all make stuff up.Crunchy_Nuts

Dude, it is not possible to outdumb Kingkong0124. I know it seems like fun and I understand why you may want to give it a try, but it just can't be done. He's the real deal.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 Kinthalis

[QUOTE="Kinthalis"]

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"] as far as I know though, Palestine not a singular province, it was divided among several others during the Ottoman era. I believe the administrative centre as far as it was concerned though was Ramle, not Jerusalem or Acre. and the Palestinian pound was a British creation , not an Ottoman one in fact I think the first time the modern idea of Palestine as Palestine (as seen by, lets say, the PLO or Hamas), was a British thing,, beforehand it was just a part of one province or another., ie, the Bilad Al ShamDarkman2007

lol, I didn't ask any of those questions, don't blame me for nothing, use those 5 brain cells to think a bit. what I said though was true, Palestine, in its modern form , is relatively new, that doesn't mean there were no Arabs there, obviously there were since Islam conquered it some 1300 years ago. at the same time, if you were to go back 100 years ago and ask an Arab in Acre, or Jaffa how he identifies himself, he would not have called himself a Palestinian , he would have called himself an Arab, or a Muslim , or at most a member of a family/tribe/village. hell, even the Palestinian identity itself changed over time, originally it simply meant someone who lived in the British Mandate of Palestine, which originally included Jews , as well as Jordanians actually , its only later that it became a purely Arab identity.

Again, you stupid imbecile (since you want to start hurling ad-hominems), what is your point? No one in this thread has said anythign relating to your points. What are you trying to say?

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 Kinthalis

[QUOTE="GazaAli"][QUOTE="Crunchy_Nuts"] The story is BBC propaganda to make Israel look bad.Crunchy_Nuts

Yeah, right. And I was on top of the WTC when it went down. We can all make stuff up.

So are you claiming that israel never dropepd the bomb? That they didn't kill 10 people? What exactly si the BBC, according to you, lying about?

Darkman2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 Darkman2007

[QUOTE="Darkman2007"][QUOTE="Kinthalis"]

Kinthalis

Again, you stupid imbecile (since you want to start hurling ad-hominems), what is your point? No one in this thread has said anythign relating to your points. What are you trying to say?

then you should read what he said, , you will see that it is indeed, related, he was describing a Palestine, which Im saying , was not quite as he said it (or rather , he missed out a few details, which can be crucial to the understanding of the region) again , being upset at me, or lying, because your knowledge here is equal to zero, doesn't mean Im wrong , and if you can't understand that, I suggest you need some extra time at school
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#344 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

This is an awful conflict and both sides are doing some terrible things. I really don't see how it can ever end. They've been going at it since 1948 and have completely irreconcilable goals.

jim_shorts
You want it to end? tell the US to stop throwing fuel into the fire. Multiple UN resolutions that would hold Israel accountable for its actions have been consistently shot down by the US with its veto power. Israel pretty much knows that they have free reign to abuse and kill Palestinians as they please. Its quite sad to be honest, the whole situation. Its like the abused child growing up to be abusive. Illegal settlements, non-discriminant bombings and killings, concentration camps...I mean giant walls that pretty much trap Palestinians in an area. Sure there is no mustard gas or any such thing, thats because Israeli's choose the humane way to kill people, bullets and bombings and starvation.
PWSteal_Ldpinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 PWSteal_Ldpinch

[QUOTE="PWSteal_Ldpinch"]

Don't harbor any terrorists Gaza.thebest31406

Normally, I would either curse out or simply ignore freaks that would make such vile comments in spite of human suffering. However, Gaza is an active member of the OT community and with the increased bombardments and rising death toll, Gaza could leave us at anytime (God forbid). Because of this, I've decided to Adblock both you and PWSteal as well as any other ghoulish Gamespot member that would dare minimize the horror that a fellow active member is experiencing. So, no hard feelings to the both of you. Don't take it personal, I'm sure the both of you are very fine, upstanding gentlemen but on these forums, you too are sociopaths. At this time, Gaza needs our support, not our ridicule. Adieu.

TDKR was bullsh*t and you're a bullsh*t muncher.

DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
interesting wonder how OT Jews feel about Israel having the U.S. by the balls when it comes to funding, weapons and what not. Basically making the U.S. no.1 on their b!tch list
cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]interesting wonder how OT Jews feel about Israel having the U.S. by the balls when it comes to funding, weapons and what not. Basically making the U.S. no.1 on their b!tch list

Who cares about the U.S. funding an ally? Israel needs all the money they can get to fight off all of the foreign invaders.
DroidPhysX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 DroidPhysX
Member since 2010 • 17098 Posts
[QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]interesting wonder how OT Jews feel about Israel having the U.S. by the balls when it comes to funding, weapons and what not. Basically making the U.S. no.1 on their b!tch list

Who cares about the U.S. funding an ally? Israel needs all the money they can get to fight off all of the foreign invaders.

perhaps you missed the part about israel making the U.S. their b!tch
Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 Strakha
Member since 2003 • 1824 Posts

This conflict is like a perpetual motion device. All these deaths recently just ensure it will keep on going.

cslayer211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 cslayer211
Member since 2012 • 797 Posts
[QUOTE="DroidPhysX"][QUOTE="cslayer211"][QUOTE="DroidPhysX"]interesting wonder how OT Jews feel about Israel having the U.S. by the balls when it comes to funding, weapons and what not. Basically making the U.S. no.1 on their b!tch list

perhaps you missed the part about israel making the U.S. their b!tch

Define being their b!tch because U.S. funds lots of countries. Of all of the wasted money spent on foreign countries, Israel is the most warranted.