Wii Game Recommendation Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#851 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts
Loving Goldeneye right now...playing the online multiplayer, I'm "Los" in case you're wondering!
GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#852 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9730 Posts

Loving Goldeneye right now...playing the online multiplayer, I'm "Los" in case you're wondering!Los9090

I'm also lovin' it.

F0urTwenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#853 F0urTwenty
Member since 2010 • 1842 Posts
Loving The Last Story right now, I'm in NA but that won't stop me :D! After I finish it I'm going to tackle Xenoblade.. If I ever do finish it that is. How is Tales of Symphonia by the way? I loved the one on the GC, is it any good at all and worth my time.. I just love the combat and alright story?!
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#854 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

Ok, this is going to be a pretty big list, but I want to see if there are any holes in my library that I could fill cheaply. I'm going to list my Wii games here, and if theres any notable omissions, feel free to point them out or recommend titles to add. I'm not planning on getting a next-gen console anytime near release so my Wii is going to have to last me a few years :P Here it goes!

• A Boy and His Blob
  • Band Hero
  • Battalion Wars 2
  • Bit.Trip Beat
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  • Cars 2
  • Conduit 2
  • Dawn of Discovery
  • Dead Space: Extraction
  • De Blob
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns
  • Epic Mickey
  • EA Sports Active 2
  • Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
  • Goldeneye 007
  • Guitar Hero III
  • House of the Dead: Overkill
  • Just Dance 2
  • Just Dance 3
  • Just Dance: Summer Party
  • Kirby's Epic Yarn
  • LEGO Pirates
  • The Last Story
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
  • Madworld
  • Madden NFL 12
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Metroid Prime Trilogy
  • Metroid: Other M
  • Michael Jackson: The Experience
  • Monster Hunter Tri
  • Muramasa: The Demon Blade
  • NBA 2K12
  • New Play Control! Pikmin
  • New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  • NIGHTS: Journey of Dreams
  • Okami
  • Punch-Out!!
  • Rayman Origins
  • Red Steel 2
  • Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
  • Rockband 3
  • Rune Factory: Frontier
  • Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
  • Sid Meier's Pirates!
  • Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
  • Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
  • Sonic Colors
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
  • Super Mario All-Stars: 25th Anniversary Edition
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2
  • Super Paper Mario
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl
  • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
  • Trauma Center: Second Opinion
  • Wii Party
  • Wii Sports
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure

Whew. Anywho, are there any really good hidden gems that I couldn't find that you have? Any help is appreciated :)

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#855 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts
Well, you seem to be missing the newest Kirby, which is quite good. Wario Land Shake It is also a quality platformer. I greatly enjoyed Tales of Symphonia 2, more so than I did the original, but most would disagree with me there. If you liked de Blob you'll like de Blob 2 though I think it is a bit worse. I'm told Lost in Shadow is pretty good, but I've never played it myself, I've heard Excitebots is one of the best racing games on the system, but I've never played it either. Some people love Fragile Freams, so it's worth checking out, I find it to be pretty meh. That's all I can think of off the top of my head. You have a pretty massive library as is.
Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#856 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Ok, this is going to be a pretty big list, but I want to see if there are any holes in my library that I could fill cheaply. I'm going to list my Wii games here, and if theres any notable omissions, feel free to point them out or recommend titles to add. I'm not planning on getting a next-gen console anytime near release so my Wii is going to have to last me a few years :P Here it goes! *list* Whew. Anywho, are there any really good hidden gems that I couldn't find that you have? Any help is appreciated :)

@WreckEm711 I got a couple recommendations for you. Little King's Story Animal Crossing Lost in Shadow WarioLand Shake It You could also try to find Dewey's Adventure. It's a pretty cute game that came out in the early years.
apowes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#857 apowes
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I'd like some advice on shooters please. I'm interested in the Conduit 1 and 2, but have read mixed reviews on their campaign modes. I do not play online, and I don't care about multiplayer (local or online). Which of these two titles (The Conduit or Conduit 2) has the longer, more satisfying single player mode? I don't really care for modern warfare games such as CoD, but if it comes down to it, I may give them a shot. I've heard the best reviews for Reflex Edition, Black Ops, and World at War. Can someone also pick which of these 3 games has the best single player mode? Again, I don't care about multiplayer. Thanks!
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#858 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

I'd like some advice on shooters please. I'm interested in the Conduit 1 and 2, but have read mixed reviews on their campaign modes. I do not play online, and I don't care about multiplayer (local or online). Which of these two titles (The Conduit or Conduit 2) has the longer, more satisfying single player mode? I don't really care for modern warfare games such as CoD, but if it comes down to it, I may give them a shot. I've heard the best reviews for Reflex Edition, Black Ops, and World at War. Can someone also pick which of these 3 games has the best single player mode? Again, I don't care about multiplayer. Thanks!apowes

Conduit 2 has an infinitely better campaign than the first game, but the quality is really inconsistent.

Of the three single player campaigns, Reflex is the best, black ops is really good with zombies too.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#859 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts
Can someone recommend me a couple games for my collection. Here is what I have so far: Animal Crossing City Folk De Blob Dewey's Adventure Donkey Kong Country Returns Kirby's Epic Yarn Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Little King's Story Lost in Shadow MadWorld Mario Kart Wii Metroid Other M Metroid Prime 3 Muramasa New Super Mario Bros Wii No More Heroes No More Heroes 2 Punch-Out!! Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Sin & Punishment: Star Successor Sonic Colors Super Mario Galaxy Super Mario Galaxy 2 Super Paper Mario Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tatsunoko vs Capcom Wario Land: Shake It! Wii Play Wii Sports Wii Sports Resort Xenoblade Chronicles Zack & Wiki
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#860 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

Can someone recommend me a couple games for my collection. Here is what I have so far:Minishdriveby
Trauma Team is an excellent game if you're into that kind of thing. I can't tell based on your collection...

Epic Mickey is good with a ton of stuff to do. Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands is one of the best games in that series and uses the Wii pointer in a really fun and awesome way.

You should be able to find each of those for less than $20.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#861 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

Can someone recommend me a couple games for my collection. Here is what I have so far: Animal Crossing City Folk De Blob Dewey's Adventure Donkey Kong Country Returns Kirby's Epic Yarn Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Little King's Story Lost in Shadow MadWorld Mario Kart Wii Metroid Other M Metroid Prime 3 Muramasa New Super Mario Bros Wii No More Heroes No More Heroes 2 Punch-Out!! Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Sin & Punishment: Star Successor Sonic Colors Super Mario Galaxy Super Mario Galaxy 2 Super Paper Mario Super Smash Bros. Brawl Tatsunoko vs Capcom Wario Land: Shake It! Wii Play Wii Sports Wii Sports Resort Xenoblade Chronicles Zack & WikiMinishdriveby

Silent Hill Shattered Memories. I see you have both No More Heroes games so I' guessing you're into mature and highly symbolic storylines. So Shattered Memories is a good pick for you I would think.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#862 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Would you download Mario Golf from the VC? Or just look for the GCN version Toadstool Tour?
Michael0134567

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#864 Michael0134567
Member since 2008 • 28651 Posts

Would anyone recommend Ghost Recon at a cheap price?

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#865 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
Does anyone here has played the wii game Tron Evolution: Battle Grids?