Wii Game Recommendation Thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 0

#751 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]

Has anyone here played Force Unleashed 2 on Wii? It's supposedly the best version, and I loved the first game when I had it for PS3. Would it be worth picking up for 19.99?

WreckEm711

It's definitley worth playing. a bit on the short side (7-8 hours) but lots of fun, at least I thought so. I would say it is worth it for that price. However that's just me. Like I said the game is fairly short but also like I said it is fun while it lasts.

See, that's how I feel about the first one, it was short, but tue combat was so fun I played it five times :P

I have played the original on the Wii at least ten times. I would say get it if nothing else for the story.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#752 WreckEm711
Member since 2010 • 7362 Posts

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"][QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

It's definitley worth playing. a bit on the short side (7-8 hours) but lots of fun, at least I thought so. I would say it is worth it for that price. However that's just me. Like I said the game is fairly short but also like I said it is fun while it lasts.

turtlethetaffer

See, that's how I feel about the first one, it was short, but tue combat was so fun I played it five times :P

I have played the original on the Wii at least ten times. I would say get it if nothing else for the story.

Eh, the first one relied on waggle for all the combat which I know I would get tired of since it's not M+, I picked up the second one a little while ago, excited to play it out :)

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#753 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

[QUOTE="WreckEm711"] See, that's how I feel about the first one, it was short, but tue combat was so fun I played it five times :PWreckEm711

Eh, the first one relied on waggle for all the combat which I know I would get tired of since it's not M+, I picked up the second one a little while ago, excited to play it out :)

SWTFU2 uses the A button for Melle attacks so there's very little waggle.

JarboBEAST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#754 JarboBEAST
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
You CAN add the game "Goldeneye 007" in Shooters because it's a great game. :)
Serentor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#755 Serentor
Member since 2008 • 941 Posts

Hi all.
Just a quick question, I wanted to start play some RPGs. Im not really good at them and i wonder which one has good learning curves so that even a newb like me can beat it. Now i was listening to some reviews and top 10 and such, and final fantasy 3 (which is 6 appearantly) for the snes on virtual console is supposed to be an excelent game back then. But i wonder if thats a good idea to play that as a beginner? If not, what game would you guys reccomend me to play? Now please dont post games like paper mario or something lol If possible, a good virtual console game would be great, since i really want to play one from back in the days ^^

Thanks.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756 WreckEm711

Hi all.
Just a quick question, I wanted to start play some RPGs. Im not really good at them and i wonder which one has good learning curves so that even a newb like me can beat it. Now i was listening to some reviews and top 10 and such, and final fantasy 3 (which is 6 appearantly) for the snes on virtual console is supposed to be an excelent game back then. But i wonder if thats a good idea to play that as a beginner? If not, what game would you guys reccomend me to play? Now please dont post games like paper mario or something lol If possible, a good virtual console game would be great, since i really want to play one from back in the days ^^

Thanks.

Serentor
From the VC: Chrono Trigger if you play alone, Secret of Mana if you want to play with a friend. For Wii: Rune Factory Frontier, it's nicely paced and is easy to pick up :)
Serentor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#757 Serentor

[QUOTE="Serentor"]

Hi all.

Thanks.

WreckEm711

From the VC: Chrono Trigger if you play alone, Secret of Mana if you want to play with a friend. For Wii: Rune Factory Frontier, it's nicely paced and is easy to pick up :)

Sadly yes, i will be playing alone ^^

Great thanks. I guess ill start with Chrono Trigger then. Ill check out rune factory frontier too. Thanks ^^

JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#758 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

Great thanks. I guess ill start with Chrono Trigger then. Ill check out rune factory frontier too. Thanks ^^

Serentor

You can't go wrong with either Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy VI. Chrono Trigger would be a better choice for what you're looking for, though, since it doesn't rely as much on RPG jargon or have as many directionless parts in it. FFVI is definitely one of the best traditional RPGs, though, so if you like CT and want more, go for FFVI.

Serentor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#759 Serentor

[QUOTE="Serentor"]

JordanElek

You can't go wrong with either Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy VI. Chrono Trigger would be a better choice for what you're looking for, though, since it doesn't rely as much on RPG jargon or have as many directionless parts in it. FFVI is definitely one of the best traditional RPGs, though, so if you like CT and want more, go for FFVI.

Cool ok. Yea i decided to try chrono trigger first, then ill give either final fantasy 2 (which is 4) a try, since i heard its more liniar and more forgiving with the grinding and such. Then move on to 3 ^^ Thanks for the response.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760 scorch-62
Member since 2006 • 29763 Posts
I've had a Wii for about two months now and the only games I have for it are Mario Party 8, Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort. I'm trying get more into Wii gaming and just want to know a few titles to start with. I already have my eyes set on the following: - Just Dance 2 - LOZ: Skyward Sword (whenever that comes out) - Metroid: Other M - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Any more I should look at? Thanks in advance! =]
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#761 turtlethetaffer

I've had a Wii for about two months now and the only games I have for it are Mario Party 8, Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort. I'm trying get more into Wii gaming and just want to know a few titles to start with. I already have my eyes set on the following: - Just Dance 2 - LOZ: Skyward Sword (whenever that comes out) - Metroid: Other M - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Any more I should look at? Thanks in advance! =]scorch-62

Red Steel 2, definitley, the Mario Galaxy games (both are great) and, if you're looking for something different, final Fantasy Crystal chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. It's like a Fantasy Open World game where you have telikinesis. Also New super Mario Brothers Wii.

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#762 WreckEm711

I've had a Wii for about two months now and the only games I have for it are Mario Party 8, Twilight Princess, Wii Sports, and Wii Sports Resort. I'm trying get more into Wii gaming and just want to know a few titles to start with. I already have my eyes set on the following: - Just Dance 2 - LOZ: Skyward Sword (whenever that comes out) - Metroid: Other M - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Any more I should look at? Thanks in advance! =]scorch-62

http://www.gamespot.com/users/WreckEm711/games_table?mode=own

Those games in the link :)

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#763 scorch-62
Red Steel 2, definitley, the Mario Galaxy games (both are great) and, if you're looking for something different, final Fantasy Crystal chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. It's like a Fantasy Open World game where you have telikinesis. Also New super Mario Brothers Wii.turtlethetaffer
[QUOTE="WreckEm711"]http://www.gamespot.com/users/WreckEm711/games_table?mode=own Those games in the link :)

Thank you both very much!
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]Red Steel 2, definitley, the Mario Galaxy games (both are great) and, if you're looking for something different, final Fantasy Crystal chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. It's like a Fantasy Open World game where you have telikinesis. Also New super Mario Brothers Wii.scorch-62
http://www.gamespot.com/users/WreckEm711/games_table?mode=own Those games in the link :)WreckEm711
Thank you both very much!

I almost forgot, Silent Hill Shattered Memories if you're looking for a deep compelling story unlike anything else. It's one of the best stories in games.

scorch-62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765 scorch-62
I almost forgot, Silent Hill Shattered Memories if you're looking for a deep compelling story unlike anything else. It's one of the best stories in games.turtlethetaffer
I forgot to mention that I don't do horror, haha.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]I almost forgot, Silent Hill Shattered Memories if you're looking for a deep compelling story unlike anything else. It's one of the best stories in games.scorch-62
I forgot to mention that I don't do horror, haha.

Honestly, the game is more supernatural themed drama. The game isn't scary because you can only be hurt at certain points. Beleive me it has nothing to do with the rest of the series. There may be a few jump moments but the game really isn't that scary at all. It's just awesome.

pc-ps360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767 pc-ps360
Member since 2010 • 3462 Posts

hello every1. i have 4000 wii points and i want to download platformre games. what do u guys recommend.

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#768 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

hello every1. i have 4000 wii points and i want to download platformre games. what do u guys recommend.

pc-ps360

Donkey Kong Country 2-800 (VC)

Super Mario Bros 3-500 (VC)

Sonic the Hedgehog 3-800 (VC)

Dynamite Headdy-800 (VC) This game is weird, but cool.

Bit Trip Runner-800 (Wiiware)

XCyc0rusX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769 XCyc0rusX
My Recommended Wii Games: - Super Mario Galaxy - Mario Kart Wii Enjoy!
pikachuchuboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770 pikachuchuboy
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

You know bout any Rpg's or farming or life/simulation games??? Or creating our own character!!!

WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771 WreckEm711

You know bout any Rpg's or farming or life/simulation games??? Or creating our own character!!!

pikachuchuboy

Rune Factory: Frontier is all of those things together :P As is Monster Hunter Tri in a lesser way

powerman89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772 powerman89
Member since 2006 • 2517 Posts
For VC I've been thinking about getting either Donkey Kong Country 2 or Chrono Trigger. I have never played either of them but I hear they're both masterpieces. Which should I get? (btw I don't really have a preference for any genre of game. I'm pretty open for anything)
WreckEm711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#773 WreckEm711

For VC I've been thinking about getting either Donkey Kong Country 2 or Chrono Trigger. I have never played either of them but I hear they're both masterpieces. Which should I get? (btw I don't really have a preference for any genre of game. I'm pretty open for anything)powerman89

I would go with DKC2, Its my favorite :) Can't go wrong with either though, just depends on what youre in the mood in, I also have chrono trigger but can't get into it because im wanting Xenoblade so bad :P

GreySeal9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#774 GreySeal9
Member since 2010 • 28247 Posts

For VC I've been thinking about getting either Donkey Kong Country 2 or Chrono Trigger. I have never played either of them but I hear they're both masterpieces. Which should I get? (btw I don't really have a preference for any genre of game. I'm pretty open for anything)powerman89

I love them both, but Chrono Trigger will give you more value for your money.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#775 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

Hi, does anyone know any fun wii games I can get for hopefully less then 20 dollars? Used preferably so I can return them if I don't like them.

I already have SMG, Zelda, RE4, Fire emblem, and a couple more.

But please recommend me anything that's fun. I like RPG's, but there aren't much for Wii, and I have Tales of Syphonia 2. I was thinking about getting Metroid Other M, or maybe Donkey Kong Returns (if around 20 bucks) Maybe that one game No More Heroes.

I kind of want to try some extraordinary games that aren't super popular, but still very fun.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776 meetroid8
Member since 2005 • 21152 Posts

Hi, does anyone know any fun wii games I can get for hopefully less then 20 dollars? Used preferably so I can return them if I don't like them.

But please recommend me anything that's fun. I like RPG's, but there aren't much for Wii, and I have Tales of Syphonia 2. I was thinking about getting Metroid Other M, or maybe Donkey Kong Returns (if around 20 bucks) Maybe that one game No More Heroes.

I kind of want to try some extraordinary games that aren't super popular, but still very fun.

gotdangit

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Mario Strikers Charged

Mario Super Sluggers

Punch-Out!!

Super Paper Mario

These can all be bought new for $20 via the Nintendo's Select line.

Okami

Monster Hunter Tri

Fragile Dreams

Little King's Story

Arc Rise Fantasia

Rune Factory Frontier

These are RPG esque games that can all be purchased new or used around $20.

gotdangit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777 gotdangit
Member since 2005 • 8151 Posts

[QUOTE="gotdangit"]

meetroid8

Fragile Dreams

Little King's Story

Arc Rise Fantasia

Rune Factory Frontier

All the other ones I have. But these, which ones are the best. Little King's Story is 20 bucks and looks kind of interesting. Although I feel like I would become bored after a while. I want a game I can play through and have fun the whole time.

Never heard of Fragile Dreams, Arc Rise Fantasia looks like a mediocre RPG honestly, but I'm watching videos on it right now. How is it?

Rune Factory. I kind of liked the first one for DS, but how is this one? I'll look up some videos.

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778 meetroid8

[QUOTE="meetroid8"]

[QUOTE="gotdangit"]

gotdangit

Fragile Dreams

Little King's Story

Arc Rise Fantasia

Rune Factory Frontier

All the other ones I have. But these, which ones are the best. Little King's Story is 20 bucks and looks kind of interesting. Although I feel like I would become bored after a while. I want a game I can play through and have fun the whole time.

Never heard of Fragile Dreams, Arc Rise Fantasia looks like a mediocre RPG honestly, but I'm watching videos on it right now. How is it?

Rune Factory. I kind of liked the first one for DS, but how is this one? I'll look up some videos.

Arc Rise Fantasia is a very traditional JRPG, it doesn't do anything as far as thinking out of the box, and it has absolutely horrid voice acting, but if you're looking for JRPG's on Wii you don't have many other options.

Little King's Story is probably the best of that list, but it doesn't fit into any genres, its part RPG, part strategy, part ludicrous, but is extremely fun, the game draws you in over time very well, you start iff with only a small area to explore, and then a slightly larger area is uncovered, etc until you're able to move freely throughout a massive world, conquering kingdoms, developing your city, and slaying monsters.

Rune Factory is fun, if you've played the one on the DS you know what you're going to get. If you enjoyed the original you'll enjoy this.

Fragile is an odd case, I'd suggest checking out videos and reviews yourself to see whether or not you'd enjoy it.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779 Rod90
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
I can trade in Red Steel and The Conduit at a store and buy Green Day Rock Band for $6. Do you think that's a good deal?
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#780 turtlethetaffer

I can trade in Red Steel and The Conduit at a store and buy Green Day Rock Band for $6. Do you think that's a good deal?Rod90

If you like Green day/ Rock Band, why not go for it?

AlmightyDerek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#781 AlmightyDerek
Member since 2002 • 4144 Posts

I've been wanting to download a new Castlevania game. I've played Castlevania III, Symphony of the Night, Dawn of Sorrow, and Portrait of Ruin. I know I can download Super Castlevania IV, Rondo of Blood, and Castlevania: Rebirth at all around the same price. Anyone know what is the best one? I also know all of these are the older more linear Castlevania games and that's okay as I enjoyed Castlevania III.

bloodysparta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782 bloodysparta
how many editions of CALL OF DUTY?
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783 Rod90

I've been wanting to download a new Castlevania game. I've played Castlevania III, Symphony of the Night, Dawn of Sorrow, and Portrait of Ruin. I know I can download Super Castlevania IV, Rondo of Blood, and Castlevania: Rebirth at all around the same price. Anyone know what is the best one? I also know all of these are the older more linear Castlevania games and that's okay as I enjoyed Castlevania III.

AlmightyDerek
Mmm... I don't know about the VC Castlevania games, but Order of Ecclesia for DS is a great game. It's awfully hard too, if that's your kind of thing.
Calilis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#784 Calilis
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
i have both rondo and rebirth. i would say the first one is an original old skool castlevania, maybe the best from the 16-bit era, and the second is a modern remix of everything old skool castlevania used to be... rebirth feels like a contemporary product, well-finished and evocative of what games like rondo used to play like... having said that, have you any personal attachment to these two 16-bit castlevanias (rondo & super iv)? when it comes to old skooling, sometimes what we want is a specific title that we have fond memories of....
redshadow203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785 redshadow203
1. call of duty black ops 2. conduit2 3. conduit 4. super smash brothers brawl 5. animal crossing city folk
ogichiichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786 ogichiichigo
Member since 2009 • 38 Posts
Anyone who into action J-RPGs, you definitely need to look for these three games coming out on the Wii soon. Xenoblade (may be called Monado: Beginning of the World) The Last Story (Directed by the guy who made Final Fantasy :D) Pandora's Tower (Another great one you should be excited for) Also, look for Epic Mickey. And Resident Evil 4 and Twilight Princess are great ports.
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#787 Yoweeh
Member since 2008 • 3025 Posts

I managed to finish some games and now I've got room on my Wii for probably one more WiiWare or VC game. I have no idea what I should get though.

I have played/own Bit. Trip Runner, all the Phoenix Wright games, Cavestory, LoZ MM/OoT, Dr Mario, Lost Winds, LoZ NES, Kid Icarus (don't even...), Kirby 64, and almost all FE games (4, 6-8, 10, 11/1.1; I don't even know if these are offered on the VC?). i don't like any Mario games or spin-offs. What should I look for?

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#788 turtlethetaffer

I managed to finish some games and now I've got room on my Wii for probably one more WiiWare or VC game. I have no idea what I should get though.

I have played/own Bit. Trip Runner, all the Phoenix Wright games, Cavestory, LoZ MM/OoT, Dr Mario, Lost Winds, LoZ NES, Kid Icarus (don't even...), Kirby 64, and almost all FE games (4, 6-8, 10, 11/1.1; I don't even know if these are offered on the VC?). i don't like any Mario games or spin-offs. What should I look for?

Yoweeh

Give Final fantasy III a try. (It's actually FF 6 but there were weird things that made it be FFIII in America.) It's for the SNES.

Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#789 Rod90

Yoweeh
Well, let's start with the obvious: do you own World of Goo?
Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#790 Yoweeh
[QUOTE="Yoweeh"]

Rod90
Well, let's start with the obvious: do you own World of Goo?

Played it. Don't understand why everyone likes it. It was pretty boring and uninteresting. Creative, but boring. I could never get into Final Fantasy but I'll give it a try.
Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#791 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts
I'm thinking of buying a few gamecube games for my Wii, since I never got to have a gamecube and all that. - Is the classic controller ok? Can the Wiimote & Nunchuck also be used? - My Wii memory seems to be almost full, yet I have an almost empty memory card plugged in. Must I save gamecube game memory on the memory card? If so, how can I do that? - Thinking about buying the following : Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Melee, Double Dash, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Luigi's Mansion, (maybe, haven't played any other game in the series) F-Zero GX, The Thousand Year Door. Let me know if you have any more game suggestions, or stuff I should throw out of the list. Bear in mind I'm looking for platformers and rpgs, not a fan of first-person-shooters / horror / generic racing games.
JordanElek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#792 JordanElek
Member since 2002 • 18564 Posts

I'm thinking of buying a few gamecube games for my Wii, since I never got to have a gamecube and all that. - Is the cIassic controller ok? Can the Wiimote & Nunchuck also be used?Nude_Dude
When you boot up a Gamecube game, the Wii basically transforms into a Gamecube. That means that it only recognizes GC accessories. You need to use a GC controller and a GC memory card. It doesn't recognize the Wii's internal memory at all, so you can't even access the Home menu once you're in GC mode.

With that said, you should get every GC game you listed. Check the link below for a quick reference to the other most popular GC games.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/24222965

Nude_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#793 Nude_Dude
Member since 2007 • 5530 Posts

[QUOTE="Nude_Dude"]I'm thinking of buying a few gamecube games for my Wii, since I never got to have a gamecube and all that. - Is the cIassic controller ok? Can the Wiimote & Nunchuck also be used?JordanElek

When you boot up a Gamecube game, the Wii basically transforms into a Gamecube. That means that it only recognizes GC accessories. You need to use a GC controller and a GC memory card. It doesn't recognize the Wii's internal memory at all, so you can't even access the Home menu once you're in GC mode.

With that said, you should get every GC game you listed. Check the link below for a quick reference to the other most popular GC games.

I wonder if they still sell GC accessories on local stores...thanks for the information and the thread, will look more into it - I might add Tales of Symphonia on the list.

Yoweeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#794 Yoweeh

[QUOTE="JordanElek"]

[QUOTE="Nude_Dude"]I'm thinking of buying a few gamecube games for my Wii, since I never got to have a gamecube and all that. - Is the cIassic controller ok? Can the Wiimote & Nunchuck also be used?Nude_Dude

I wonder if they still sell GC accessories on local stores...thanks for the information and the thread, will look more into it - I might add Tales of Symphonia on the list.

The gamecube was the best. Too bad you didn't get to experience it at the time. I also suggest Eternal Darkness if you can find it and I'll say go for Tales. I never really got into it but it is a lot of peoples favorite game of all time.
GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#795 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9735 Posts

How much does Goldeneye cost?

meetroid8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#796 meetroid8

How much does Goldeneye cost?

GameboyTroy
20-30 dollars new. Depends on where you buy it.
gaming4us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#797 gaming4us
Member since 2007 • 612 Posts
I'm looking for a VC/Wiiware game that is easy to pick up and play, while not having a deep story. Some examples of mine are: Gunstar Heroes, SMB 3, Columns 3, Mario Party 2, and World of Goo (sometimes) Games that I LOVE but I can never get back into (since I already beat them) are usually games that will have a long story, are too long, or just can't bring myself to play them again. Examples: Paper Mario, OoT, MM, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World
Rod90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#798 Rod90
[QUOTE="gaming4us"]I'm looking for a VC/Wiiware game that is easy to pick up and play, while not having a deep story. Some examples of mine are: Gunstar Heroes, SMB 3, Columns 3, Mario Party 2, and World of Goo (sometimes) Games that I LOVE but I can never get back into (since I already beat them) are usually games that will have a long story, are too long, or just can't bring myself to play them again. Examples: Paper Mario, OoT, MM, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Super Mario World

Would you be interested in a multiplayer game? If so, go with TV Show King 2.
ANIMEguy10034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#799 ANIMEguy10034
Member since 2008 • 4955 Posts

I never played an Animal Crossing game before so I'm a bit hesitant on buying City Folk. A friend recommended it to me and said it was "extremely addictive." What is Animal Crossing about? Why is it so addictive? How fun is it? Will it be worth $20?

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#800 turtlethetaffer

I never played an Animal Crossing game before so I'm a bit hesitant on buying City Folk. A friend recommended it to me and said it was "extremely addictive." What is Animal Crossing about? Why is it so addictive? How fun is it? Will it be worth $20?

ANIMEguy10034

You just go about doing daily stuff like catch bugs, earn money, get fossils... it's like a kid friendly sim game. Not for everyone, but can be insanley addictive if you really get into it. It is definitley worth 20 bucks if you get into it. The game never really ends. It could go on forever. However maybe rent it first to see if you like it?