PGD Recommendation Thread - Post "What game do I buy?" questions here!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AleksandarTale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 AleksandarTale
Member since 2007 • 2906 Posts

i have found that fall out new vegas on xbox is best game i ever played . it has a mix of evrything, not just a shooter, but you have a story which depending how you play can change game . My question is , is there any other games like this ?chrisgreen2008

Im guessing youre kinda new to this (: .Try Fallout 3, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2 or any other RPG.

Avatar image for minusblindfold5
minusblindfold5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 minusblindfold5
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
hey, so i'm looking for some awesome rpg or action games. I really like Oblivion (put over 200hrs into it incl. shiver isles...lame i know but its a great game) Dragon Age, Grand Theft Auto (Vice,San Andreas,gta4) Fable 1 and 2 (havent played the 3rd yet) I have a ps3 so it needs to either be a ps3 exclusive or for all platforms. I really like longer games with customization and good story lines, upgrades, leveling, etc. let me know what you think.
AleksandarTale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 AleksandarTale
Member since 2007 • 2906 Posts

hey, so i'm looking for some awesome rpg or action games. I really like Oblivion (put over 200hrs into it incl. shiver isles...lame i know but its a great game) Dragon Age, Grand Theft Auto (Vice,San Andreas,gta4) Fable 1 and 2 (havent played the 3rd yet) I have a ps3 so it needs to either be a ps3 exclusive or for all platforms. I really like longer games with customization and good story lines, upgrades, leveling, etc. let me know what you think.minusblindfold5

Have you tried any of the Fallout games? They're made by Bethesda ( which made Oblivion ). They're all awesome, you should give them a try.

kmblack53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 kmblack53
I just finished Fable 3. I have to say I loved the game- but it seemed it was over before I knew it. I got near the end where you had a year to raise enough money. I didnt realize that each time you finished a quest it skipped through the days and I went ahead and did all the quests without raising barely any money so I feel like I was cheated gameplay!! I love this game so much but am so disappointed It ended so abruptly for me. I loved how the fighting was simple- and how detailed everything was. I loved the exploration and the decision making. I also loved the fact you got to choose a spouse and even contract stds!! lol. Now I want to know what game could top it? Now what game am I going to play if I loved Fable so much?? AHHH! Someone please help me!!!
Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#205 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

hey, so i'm looking for some awesome rpg or action games. I really like Oblivion (put over 200hrs into it incl. shiver isles...lame i know but its a great game) Dragon Age, Grand Theft Auto (Vice,San Andreas,gta4) Fable 1 and 2 (havent played the 3rd yet) I have a ps3 so it needs to either be a ps3 exclusive or for all platforms. I really like longer games with customization and good story lines, upgrades, leveling, etc. let me know what you think.minusblindfold5

If you have a DS, I highly reccomend giving Pokemon B/W or Dragon Quest IX a try. Both are great RPGs you could potentially pour hundreds of hours into.

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

#206 vadicta
Member since 2007 • 4354 Posts

I just finished Fable 3. I have to say I loved the game- but it seemed it was over before I knew it. I got near the end where you had a year to raise enough money. I didnt realize that each time you finished a quest it skipped through the days and I went ahead and did all the quests without raising barely any money so I feel like I was cheated gameplay!! I love this game so much but am so disappointed It ended so abruptly for me. I loved how the fighting was simple- and how detailed everything was. I loved the exploration and the decision making. I also loved the fact you got to choose a spouse and even contract stds!! lol. Now I want to know what game could top it? Now what game am I going to play if I loved Fable so much?? AHHH! Someone please help me!!!kmblack53

As far as fantastic streamlined combat and great exploration goes, I'd say give Batman: Arkham Asylumn a try. Unfortunately there isn't much choice to be had in there, but Fable (unfortunatly enough) is still at the peak in cause-and-effect gameplay as far as I know.

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 vadicta

I suggest you take a look at Saints Row 2. I'm sure it'll have plenty of what you're looking for.

Weenski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#208 Weenski
Member since 2011 • 990 Posts
[QUOTE="Weenski"]Hi, I have a PS3. I loved 'Uncharted 2' big time, also a big fan of RE4. what AA game do you rekon I'd like? (I dont really like AC2) I'm also after a driving or sports game (I don't do football games), is GT5 worth getting? I haven't played a lot of games so it can be old ones. Thanks.

Anyone?
lasseeb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 lasseeb
Member since 2010 • 1186 Posts

Infamous 2 or Duke Nukem Forever?

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 vadicta

[QUOTE="Weenski"]Hi, I have a PS3. I loved 'Uncharted 2' big time, also a big fan of RE4. what AA game do you rekon I'd like? (I dont really like AC2) I'm also after a driving or sports game (I don't do football games), is GT5 worth getting? I haven't played a lot of games so it can be old ones. Thanks.Weenski
Anyone?

Vanquish perhaps?

KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 KeredsBlaze
Member since 2010 • 2049 Posts
Mass Effect 2, Fable 3

Infamous 2 or Duke Nukem Forever?

lasseeb
probably infamous 2
kmblack53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 kmblack53
So- thanks for the people who responded to my previous post- Anyways I ended up getting The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I have to say Im a little dissappointed in the gamplay. I can't control my character very well- I guess I really enjoyed the fact that in Fable it automatically helped me manuever or at least horizontally. I also feel the graphics are like being on a PC from a few years ago and the dialogue font/setup looks extremely old. I expected it to blow me out of the water. The environment is pretty but the characters are hideous. It took me an hour to get my "elfs" face to look somewhat attractive. I only just started but Im worried im not going to like it...any other suggestions or advice about this game?
icepsu94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 icepsu94
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

As the Game Cube fades into the sunset. Which games were your favorites. I am sure the games will be gone after the WII 2 is brought out. I was just looking for some games worth picking up before they are gone.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 turtlethetaffer

As the Game Cube fades into the sunset. Which games were your favorites. I am sure the games will be gone after the WII 2 is brought out. I was just looking for some games worth picking up before they are gone.

icepsu94

Resident Evil 4, Zelda the wind Waker, Super Smash Brothers Melle, Kirby Air Ride (yeah, I loved that game), Super Mario Sunshine, the Prince of Persia games (Sands of Time, Warrior Within, Two Thrones), Zelda Collector's Edition (good luck finding it, though), Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, Resident Evil (the REmake), Resident Evil 0 (I thought it was good at least), Zelda Twilight Princess, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes... all i can think of off the top of my head. I highly reccomend every game on that list.

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 vadicta

[QUOTE="icepsu94"]

turtlethetaffer

Resident Evil 4, Zelda the wind Waker, Super Smash Brothers Melle, Kirby Air Ride (yeah, I loved that game), Super Mario Sunshine, the Prince of Persia games (Sands of Time, Warrior Within, Two Thrones), Zelda Collector's Edition (good luck finding it, though), Viewtiful Joe 1 and 2, Resident Evil (the REmake), Resident Evil 0 (I thought it was good at least), Zelda Twilight Princess, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Metal Gear Solid the Twin Snakes... all i can think of off the top of my head. I highly reccomend every game on that list.

Tales of Synphonia is also quite good. I'm also going to suggest Shadow the Hedgehog, because I really fricken enjoyed it!

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 turtlethetaffer

[QUOTE="turtlethetaffer"]

[QUOTE="icepsu94"]

vadicta

Tales of Synphonia is also quite good. I'm also going to suggest Shadow the Hedgehog, because I really fricken enjoyed it!

Even though it got poor reviews, I loved Shadow the Hedgehog as well. I took the time to get every ending including the special one.

YoBrandino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#217 YoBrandino
Member since 2003 • 1546 Posts

icepsu94
Tales of Symphonia, The Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean, Baten Kaitos: Origins, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem, and X-Men Legends & X-Men Legends II: Apocalypse (even those these two were multi-plat).
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#218 JediXMan
Member since 2007 • 5238 Posts

How is Ghost Recon as far as shooters go?

Alsp, what are some good strategy games that deal with civilian life (law enforcement, etc.)? And don't say Civilization or Sins of a Solar Empire; I own and enjoy both immensely.

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 vadicta

How is Ghost Recon as far as shooters go?

Alsp, what are some good strategy games that deal with civilian life (law enforcement, etc.)? And don't say Civilization or Sins of a Solar Empire; I own and enjoy both immensely.

JediXMan7

Prison Tycoon 4?

Pyromancer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Pyromancer01
Well if you have a computer you could get Half life 2. Its a really awesome game where not only do you shoot the hell out of enemies you also do puzzles and stuff and when you beat it you can get Half life 2 episode 2 or 1 you can get it off Steam (search steampowered on google) Costs Hl2 $10 USD Hl2 Ep 1 $8 USD Hls Ep 2 $8 USD AND if you dont like shooting games instead you like stradegy you could get Portal 2 off Steam Or you could get Halo 3 or Halo wars for the Xbox 360
eparnam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 eparnam
I'm looking for an game that allows you to choose your own path and to make your own character like in kotor. While also having a choose who you end up with story line, kind of like in harvest moon. Good graphics and game play preferred.
Weenski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#223 Weenski
Member since 2011 • 990 Posts
I'm thinking of buying InFamous. I don't really like sandbox games like GTA and RDR. Is InFamous very different to these?
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 turtlethetaffer

I'm looking for an game that allows you to choose your own path and to make your own character like in kotor. While also having a choose who you end up with story line, kind of like in harvest moon. Good graphics and game play preferred.eparnam

From what i here, Mass Effect may be the game you're looking for. I haven't personally played it, however, but I know that it's made by the same people who made KOTOR and you can make your own character and things like that.

hushamjaveed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 hushamjaveed
Member since 2010 • 40 Posts

Lokig for some fun and excitement..I would suggest to play Bulletstorm...Most exciting Fps ever played...I love this game and hope other people also:) I palyed this game twice

KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 KeredsBlaze
I'm looking for an game that allows you to choose your own path and to make your own character like in kotor. While also having a choose who you end up with story line, kind of like in harvest moon. Good graphics and game play preferred.eparnam
have you played mass effect or dragon age origins?
KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 KeredsBlaze
So- thanks for the people who responded to my previous post- Anyways I ended up getting The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I have to say Im a little dissappointed in the gamplay. I can't control my character very well- I guess I really enjoyed the fact that in Fable it automatically helped me manuever or at least horizontally. I also feel the graphics are like being on a PC from a few years ago and the dialogue font/setup looks extremely old. I expected it to blow me out of the water. The environment is pretty but the characters are hideous. It took me an hour to get my "elfs" face to look somewhat attractive. I only just started but Im worried im not going to like it...any other suggestions or advice about this game?kmblack53
not really, what you see is what you get, story isn't all that great either, it is a solid game, but overrated, a lot of ppl like it just bc there are a lot of sidequests you can pursue, I had to be in first person view my whole way through, bc the third person view was just terrible
MrEco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 MrEco
Member since 2009 • 364 Posts

I'm considering buying Ar Tonelico 2 and the Shadow Hearts games. But before I do I'm curious about some things.

On average, how much do you have to grind in the Shadow Hearts games and in Ar Tonelico 2? I'm just talking about for beating the main story.

Secondly, I've heard that the third Shadow Hearts game has a much lighter tone than the first two which were almost horror-RPG's. But does the third game keep any of the feel from the other two or is it completely light-hearted?

That's all for now. Thank you.

Avatar image for ElissaCojuangco
ElissaCojuangco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 ElissaCojuangco
I prefer playing PC RPGs rather than console. I'm looking for a role-playing game that has lots of character customization, just like Dragon Age 2. I haven't actually played TES: Oblivion yet. Do you think it's worth purchasing? Especially that I've already played Bioware stuff like Neverwinter Nights and Dragon Age: Origins? I'm also waiting for Diablo III and Tera Online. I hope they won't fail me. Oh, I am not really sure where to post this, but if you have a Facebook account, I'd like to suggest for people to play Speed Club: http://www.facebook.com/SpeedClubGame
lordmata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 lordmata
Here is a list what i have played so far Onimusha (all games - in my opinion this is the best game ever) Devil May Cry God of War Prince of Persia Mass effect ...(can't think of them all right now Can you give some suggestions about which game/s i should also play in this genre. Things i like in my games: Blood, EPIC storyline, lots of good combat (Like Devil May Cry - awesome combat there), little magic, all in all the first games that come to your mind and say: THIS GAME HAS BLOWN MY MIND Note: I don't like shooters :p
YoBrandino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#231 YoBrandino
Member since 2003 • 1546 Posts
Here is a list what i have played so far Onimusha (all games - in my opinion this is the best game ever) Devil May Cry God of War Prince of Persia Mass effect ...(can't think of them all right now Can you give some suggestions about which game/s i should also play in this genre. Things i like in my games: Blood, EPIC storyline, lots of good combat (Like Devil May Cry - awesome combat there), little magic, all in all the first games that come to your mind and say: THIS GAME HAS BLOWN MY MIND Note: I don't like shooters :plordmata
Sounds like you'd like Dante's Inferno. I just finished it and really enjoyed it. You may also want to check out the Ninja Gaiden games and possibly the Fable games.
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 turtlethetaffer

Here is a list what i have played so far Onimusha (all games - in my opinion this is the best game ever) Devil May Cry God of War Prince of Persia Mass effect ...(can't think of them all right now Can you give some suggestions about which game/s i should also play in this genre. Things i like in my games: Blood, EPIC storyline, lots of good combat (Like Devil May Cry - awesome combat there), little magic, all in all the first games that come to your mind and say: THIS GAME HAS BLOWN MY MIND Note: I don't like shooters :plordmata

You could try out the Prince of Persia; Sands of Time trilogy from Last gen. Also, in the storyline department, I reccomedn the knights of the Old republic games. Great RPGs and good stories. Bloody games, I'd reccomend Dead Space (1 and 2.) They should satisfy your bloodlust. Hope this helps.

Avatar image for brownstephen259
brownstephen259

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#233 brownstephen259
Member since 2010 • 268 Posts

should get darkspore or mythos i dont know which game is better ive play both betas but im leaning toward mythos

lordmata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 lordmata
[QUOTE="YoBrandino"]Sounds like you'd like Dante's Inferno. I just finished it and really enjoyed it. You may also want to check out the Ninja Gaiden games and possibly the Fable games.

You could try out the Prince of Persia; Sands of Time trilogy from Last gen. Also, in the storyline department, I reccomedn the knights of the Old republic games. Great RPGs and good stories. Bloody games, I'd reccomend Dead Space (1 and 2.) They should satisfy your bloodlust. Hope this helps.

turtlethetaffer
I passed Dante's Inferno but i didn't like it much, it was coping GoW insanely but the plot was great , read the book and i like how they made it here. I could try Ninja Gaiden, just hope it has epic storyline like the above games, that's like the most important thing to me :D I will try Fable also but KotOR i played and didn't like too much. Maybe something "in old times" like samurai and knight age. Except for Mass effect, space shooters and galaxy things aren't my type of games =/ Dead space i played awesome games also :p any more suggestions? ( I have like too much time on my hands and a great thirst for a good game
vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 vadicta

[QUOTE="YoBrandino"]Sounds like you'd like Dante's Inferno. I just finished it and really enjoyed it. You may also want to check out the Ninja Gaiden games and possibly the Fable games.lordmata

turtlethetaffer

I passed Dante's Inferno but i didn't like it much, it was coping GoW insanely but the plot was great , read the book and i like how they made it here. I could try Ninja Gaiden, just hope it has epic storyline like the above games, that's like the most important thing to me :D I will try Fable also but KotOR i played and didn't like too much. Maybe something "in old times" like samurai and knight age. Except for Mass effect, space shooters and galaxy things aren't my type of games =/ Dead space i played awesome games also :p any more suggestions? ( I have like too much time on my hands and a great thirst for a good game

You might want to give Way of the Samurai 3 a shot. The storyline gives you numerous choices and you can rise to the ranks of leader of a rebel army or hero of a village. The hand-and-slash elements are super deep, as well, allowing you to learn well over a hundred different moves with different stances and weapons. It's a really deep and fully-featured game.

Also, perhaps Bayonetta (It's from the creator of the Devil May Cry series). It also contains a large amount of depth to the hand-and-slash mechanics and it's a story that'll take you from fighting angels to riding rockets to destroying astral-sized bosses. It also contains some really smart platforming elements. It's not quite Prince of Persia, but it is noteworthy nonetheless.

Hope that could help you :)

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

I, like many kids, used to love Pokemon back in the day.

I was just on IGN there and saw their 100 greatest Pokemon characters. Needless to say, I was overcome with nostalgia.

I decided I want to get a Pokemon game but being out of the game for so long I'm completely unsure of which one to get. This isn't helped by the fact that there are about 100 different iterations.

I've already played the hell out of Red/Blue and Yellow so what would be the next best thing?

I'm looking for one on Gameboy, not DS.(I'm buying the cheapest possible Gameboy solely for a Pokemon game)

I'd prefer one that includes most of the original(and best) Pokemon such as Charizard, Blastoise etc.

Any ideas?

vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 vadicta

I, like many kids, used to love Pokemon back in the day.

I was just on IGN there and saw their 100 greatest Pokemon characters. Needless to say, I was overcome with nostalgia.

I decided I want to get a Pokemon game but being out of the game for so long I'm completely unsure of which one to get. This isn't helped by the fact that there are about 100 different iterations.

I've already played the hell out of Red/Blue and Yellow so what would be the next best thing?

I'm looking for one on Gameboy, not DS.(I'm buying the cheapest possible Gameboy solely for a Pokemon game)

I'd prefer one that includes most of the original(and best) Pokemon such as Charizard, Blastoise etc.

Any ideas?

balfe1990

Go with Gold or Silver. They're the next step up from RBY.

thattotally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#239 thattotally
Member since 2008 • 3842 Posts

For a while now, I've been thinking about whether or not to play the Silent Hill games. Specifically, Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I don't really like survival horror though... but I hear this series is not a shooter, unlike Resident Evil. Is this true? I wouldn't mind playing the series if there was no focus on shooting enemies, as opposed to bashing enemies with a plank wood or something. I wouldn't mind a good scare then.

Lastly, there is the matter of obtaining said games. The first one is a PlayStation 1 game, the rest are ps2 games. Is the first one on PSN? If so, I might think about purchasing the first game and then dealing with the rest later, maybe even buying used from Amazon.

turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 turtlethetaffer

I was surfing Gamefaqs one time and came across a game called Theresia: dear Emilefor DS. I am a HUGE horror fan, and I was wondering if it's worth a purchase. I read about it, and i'm definitley interested, but I would ilke to hear it from someone who has played the game.

Kocelot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#241 Kocelot
Member since 2011 • 816 Posts
Looking for a good multiplayer game that isnt BF, COD or Crysis 2. Ive tried TF2 but that game's way too hard on me.
vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 vadicta

Looking for a good multiplayer game that isnt BF, COD or Crysis 2. Ive tried TF2 but that game's way too hard on me.Kocelot

I'd suggest Shadowrun. It really is one of the very best MP titles out there.

Linefly11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 Linefly11
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Hey everyone, new guy here. I am a PS3 owner, and I was wonder which game I should buy? So far I am looking into InFamous, Prototype, and BioShock, but I am defiantly up for your opinions, or other suggestions. Thanks a lot! Edit: I am leaning towards InFamous right now.
ImBananas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#244 ImBananas
Member since 2009 • 1793 Posts

Are there any good RTS games for the PS2, GCN, or wii? I have a sudden craving to play an RTS game, if it's PC or MAC, don't mention it, I don't have a MAC and windows vista is a piece of crap.

WinsteadVolve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 WinsteadVolve
Member since 2011 • 366 Posts

Can anyone recommend a good freeroam game on the PS2 that I can play casually, not day in, day out, if you know what I mean, I want something that has cheats, now I already have Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and I would like a game similar to that? If it has cheats for me to play around with, and has planes, I lurve planes in freeroams, but I can't find any, any help is appreciated!

RaIn285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#246 RaIn285
Member since 2010 • 3010 Posts

Can anyone recommend a good freeroam game on the PS2 that I can play casually, not day in, day out, if you know what I mean, I want something that has cheats, now I already have Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and I would like a game similar to that? If it has cheats for me to play around with, and has planes, I lurve planes in freeroams, but I can't find any, any help is appreciated!

WinsteadVolve
Just cause maybe?But the Ps2 version has mediocre graphics.
Mo-licious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Mo-licious
Member since 2011 • 602 Posts

For a while now, I've been thinking about whether or not to play the Silent Hill games. Specifically, Silent Hill 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I don't really like survival horror though... but I hear this series is not a shooter, unlike Resident Evil. Is this true? I wouldn't mind playing the series if there was no focus on shooting enemies, as opposed to bashing enemies with a plank wood or something. I wouldn't mind a good scare then.

Lastly, there is the matter of obtaining said games. The first one is a PlayStation 1 game, the rest are ps2 games. Is the first one on PSN? If so, I might think about purchasing the first game and then dealing with the rest later, maybe even buying used from Amazon.

thattotally
If you can find it, give Fatal Frame a try. It's an older game and uses a camera as a weapon (weird I know but it works). Had a spooky storyline and will definitely make you jump on occasion.
vadicta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 vadicta

Hey guys, so I'm a really big fan of samurai hack-and-slash games. I've played through Way of the Samurai 3 and Afro Samurai and loved them both and I'm just wondering if there are any that I'm missing out on. (Oh yeah, I also already played Dishwasher Dead Samurai :))

I'm really just looking for them on the Xbox 360. Are there any I missed?