Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12951 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 94 Posts

@firstone:

team fortress 1 classic?? but as i remember it has no vechicles so its probably not it.

DD_Luigi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12952 DD_Luigi
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

I have this computer game I can’t remember the name of.

It was an educational game on the computer I would play at school, in the early 2000’s.

Computer animated

You went around as a little green alien. He was small, round and had no arms. He would go around helping his friends do certain things like catching food falling from the sky and making music.

Some of them had snouts like aardvarks.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#12953 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@firstone said:

Old first person shooter with classes and vehicles composed of two team (red vs blue) all i remember it had bots/ai and there was a mod where you needed to get the trailer, a humvee with a bomb trailer attached witch both teams would fight to get and drive it intro each others bases to detonate.

Mobile Forces

Brain_Dean095

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12954 Brain_Dean095
Member since 2019 • 51 Posts

men play the games, women know the scores

Damon89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12955 Damon89
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hi! I'm looking for an old PC game (not sure if Windows or DOS, but I'd lean towards Windows) I used to play when I was a kid; I don't remember an exact time frame, but I would say somewhere in the 90s. It had 3D graphics and it was in third person (I couldn't swear to it, but I seem to remember it had fixed camera angles not unlike Resident Evil). It looked awesome when I was a kid, but if I had to guess right now, I'd say the graphical quality was probably on the level of the first Resident Evil too. Unfortunately I don't remember whether the backgrounds were fully 3D or still images.

It had something like a mediaeval Europe setting, though I don't remember much else about it. The level I remember most (which I think was the beginning of the game, but I can't be sure) was a jail or prison of some kind, I seem to remember some hay in a corner, and the whole thing was very dark and bluish (not much help, I know). The main character was a man (I'm not sure about his looks, but I'm tempted to say he had brown hair and was dressed in blue himself), and his weapon was a sword or something very much like it. His movement was controlled with the arrow keys (or perhaps with WASD, but the arrow keys seem more likely), though I don't remember whether it was tank controls or not. I do remember that I found it quite hard as a kid and I frequently died to an enemy in the jail cell, but the difficilty was probably only due to my being young, as I remember having my mum kill the guy for me, which she did without much of a problem.

Unfortunately I can't quite pinpoint the genre of the game, but from what I remember it didn't have much in the way of an HUD and it didn't have stats, so it probably wasn't an RPG. From what little I remember, I would say it played somewhat like Alone in the Dark or the first Resident Evil, though without guns (obviously, considering the setting) and without horror elements.

I know it's very vague, but I've been racking my brain over this for at least ten years, so I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions!

FirstOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12956 FirstOne

@Black_Knight_00: Mobile Forces thats the one thanks !

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12957 Black_Knight_00

@damon89 said:

Hi! I'm looking for an old PC game (not sure if Windows or DOS, but I'd lean towards Windows) I used to play when I was a kid; I don't remember an exact time frame, but I would say somewhere in the 90s. It had 3D graphics and it was in third person (I couldn't swear to it, but I seem to remember it had fixed camera angles not unlike Resident Evil). It looked awesome when I was a kid, but if I had to guess right now, I'd say the graphical quality was probably on the level of the first Resident Evil too. Unfortunately I don't remember whether the backgrounds were fully 3D or still images.

It had something like a mediaeval Europe setting, though I don't remember much else about it. The level I remember most (which I think was the beginning of the game, but I can't be sure) was a jail or prison of some kind, I seem to remember some hay in a corner, and the whole thing was very dark and bluish (not much help, I know). The main character was a man (I'm not sure about his looks, but I'm tempted to say he had brown hair and was dressed in blue himself), and his weapon was a sword or something very much like it. His movement was controlled with the arrow keys (or perhaps with WASD, but the arrow keys seem more likely), though I don't remember whether it was tank controls or not. I do remember that I found it quite hard as a kid and I frequently died to an enemy in the jail cell, but the difficilty was probably only due to my being young, as I remember having my mum kill the guy for me, which she did without much of a problem.

Unfortunately I can't quite pinpoint the genre of the game, but from what I remember it didn't have much in the way of an HUD and it didn't have stats, so it probably wasn't an RPG. From what little I remember, I would say it played somewhat like Alone in the Dark or the first Resident Evil, though without guns (obviously, considering the setting) and without horror elements.

I know it's very vague, but I've been racking my brain over this for at least ten years, so I would be extremely grateful for any suggestions!

It might be Ecstatica 2. You do start in a sort of prison with hay everywhere.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12958 oareaso

@damon89:

I think the game is "Ecstatica"

Also your Mother is epic for helping you in a video game!

Damon89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12959  Edited By Damon89

@Black_Knight_00@oareaso Thank you both for the answer! I think it is indeed Ecstatica 2.

Truth be told, I chanced upon the name of Ecstatica 2 a few hours after posting my query, and a lot of things looked right (the bluish area with hay, the graphics, etc. etc.), but some of them looked somewhat wrong (I remembered the enemies being humans, not monster, though I'm not sure; and I remembered the 'jail' area being the starting one, which it isn't in the actual game, I had no recollection of the brighter areas, and a few other small incongruities of the sort). So, basically, I was kind of convinced that it must have been Ecstatica 2, but something didn't quite click.

Then I thought to look for the demo version of the game, and lo and behold, the demo version begins in the 'jail' area, you never visit the bright external ones I had no memories of, and you get teleported to another room which looked rather familiar, so that solved a major problem I had. There were still a few minor things which felt slightly out of place, but when I showed the demo video to my mum she remembered it, so I think there's no doubt that what I played as a kid was indeed Ecstatica 2 demo version, and my memory of it was just slightly distorted by time.

Sorry for the long post again, and thank you very much! =)

RumekFuria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12960  Edited By RumekFuria

All right. Good to know something like this exists and is still operational.

So. I got two games. A smaller one and a bigger one.

Lemme start with the first one, a flash game.

The game was set in Sci-fi setting, on some planet, in the future. The viev of the play area was top down and completly static. It showed a canyon of sorts, as there were walls on top and bottom, with left and right being open. The game itself is a defence game, where you hurl a ball of energy at incoming vechicles to destroy them, so they can't go from right to left (or left to right. Or both at once). The ball itself is preety much a close cousin of HL2 combine ball. Similiar (preety much the same) sound effects (the bounce that is. Explosion is a mix of the Combine ball and some stock plasma explosion you hear all over the place). The while thing has some psyhics in it, as ball bounces around in a preety "realistic" way and slowly losess speed and when it hits the vechicles (some futuristic but not to much military cars, tanks and whatnot) the car/tank is pushed back with everything like the speed of the ball, the weight of the vechicle, angle and point it has been hit by etc. taken into account. The car/tank would stop and slowly slide to a stop, then it would go back to moving in whatever direction it was moving. I know that balls themself got some upgrades and variants, that there were some limitations on launching (can't pull to far or ball will explode. And oh yeah. The launching mechanic is like a slingshot. I think. They are set in some base hole for them. And the balls can't be spammed. Don't remember how exacly. Was it a simple one ball at the field or an energy system). I remember menus being this typical green on partialy transparent black but I'm not sure

Second game is supposedly on steam, but I played it online facebook extended demo

The game is a 3D racing game with realistic today looking cars like sport cars, jeeps, huumvies etx. , but in a form of a cart racer of sorts. Can't remember how exacly it controled but it was easy enought for barely being able to read kid. Yeah... It was more action arcade like mario cart or sonic racing. Most (if not all) tracks had this beach/island theme to them, including some caves with waterfalls or areas with wrecked planes and ships. Power ups are present but I can't bring up much. All I rememebr exacly is that they were upgrades to them, and that one of them was a portal device that allowed to open a temporal portal right behind a person ahead of you, but the portal stays for a bit so others can use it too, and the device needed a while to spin up, giving people behind the user time to line up to use it with him. The powerups with upgrades also had to be powered up in order to be used at full strenght by picking up more powerup orbs. So the ealier mentioned device would instead make a portal to a person 2 or 3 places ahead of you. And yeah, this game had actualy quite a lot of portals. Spherical with blue outlines. Small, big, always showing what's on the other side like a window. Also by "online extended demo" I mean I could play the game for days on facebook but new tracks eventualy ended and it prompted to go to steam to buy the game. Also there was something about a buggy car being only in full game? I dunno. Another thing that I can add is that it had some separate currencies. A normal one that you just get, used for car(?) and powerup upgrades and a premium one used to buy new cars and recolours (kinda scummy but it wasn't much of a problem. Even with this I was able to overcome other racers with a bit of grinding. And I think you could still buy some new cars with basic currency). Also slot mashine daily reward? I don't remember but there were daily rewards. I think they were shown on a side of camper? At least something looking like it. Also loading tips were a thing. And one of them that I never forgot is clasical "red cars are faster" or something like that.

Sorry for any spelling errors and for a long post, but I really want to find those 2. Them good (not so) old childhood memories.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12961 Black_Knight_00

@rumekfuria: Flash games are a lost cause, sadly. The racing game could be found though. The best thing you can do is search for 'facebook kartin games' on google images and see if something jogs your memory. I found KartWorld 3D that might be a match.

Aderf11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12962 Aderf11

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to remember the name of a 2d browser game I played between 2011-2013. The game is a 1v1 auto fighting game where u could choose from 6 enemy 3-5 times a day. Characters auto developed and could get weapons, skills eg:disarm, dogs and one bear. When u where getting stronger u could train in some kind of dojo with other players.

Sorry for bad english.

WilliamG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12963 WilliamG

I have always liked to play World of Warcraft. Now I am very excited about the World of Warcraft. I have been very helpful here at https://www.gamems.com/wow-classic-gold. Now, it has also given me a lot. Inspired. thank you very much!

RumekFuria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12966 RumekFuria

@Black_Knight_00: ok found the racing one. It was Carnage Racing. From the same dudes that made runescape.

Also Bout that flash one: well peck. I really hoped you would give at least a hint. Oh well, thanks for the racing one tho.

mitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12967 mitar
Member since 2016 • 4 Posts

Damn.
I really wish i could find my game dudes :(

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12968  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@rumekfuria said:

@Black_Knight_00: ok found the racing one. It was Carnage Racing. From the same dudes that made runescape.

Also Bout that flash one: well peck. I really hoped you would give at least a hint. Oh well, thanks for the racing one tho.

Unfortunately flash/browser/mobile games have the following problems: 1) there are millions of them 2) there isn't a proper database of them, 2) not many people played them to start with, so 3) nobody ever talks about them online, which makes it hard to impossible to even find a forum post that mentions them. It's a bit of a lost cause really.

MKJonusas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12969  Edited By MKJonusas

hello i would like to ask maybe someone remember old game. if i good remember there was 5 diferent characters and you start in little floating island and everything is running like in space where you shooting some aliens.

melwest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12970  Edited By melwest

2D birds eye view pc game (flash?) late 90-early 2000s

You are a male student sent to some kind of reform boarding school (you were kicked out of old school). The main objective is to complete tasks for students and teachers. The game has a mildly dark and comical feel to it. Your character may have split personality ? As there is this other guy he talks to but no one else acknowledges. The game ends implying someone is killed and that there will be a sequel.

Map: dorms, school (2 floors), soccer field

Setting: British school

Controls: arrow keys

Some missions include: breaking into girls dorm, hacking student records, toy car race

There is a side thing where you collect Guinee pig cards hidden throughout the map?

The creator has a blog, as 2-3 years ago he announced he was working on the sequel finally. He was posting progress and decided to make them game more legit, 3D and no longer free.

Luckymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12971  Edited By Luckymom

Help! I have been trying for a while to find a game I used to like to play on my pc. I apologize in advance for the vague description. It involved making a closed circle with blocks. Each block had two symbols on it one on the left and one on the right and you had to match them with their neighboring blocks with symbol or color. I remember some of them had a moon and others a star. Once you placed all the blocks to form the circle a dragon would try to destroy it with fire and if the circle was completed correctly you moved on to the next round. It was a very simple one person game but I enjoyed it. Anyone have a clue? I appreciate the assistance.

cheaps3993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12972 cheaps3993
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

I'm looking for an old PC game

What I remember it was control a tank (also can fly but need energy ) to fight a large black spaceship in the sky. the spaceship will keep attack the base on the map. If it destroy the base and kill the people at a certain point. the map will turn into dark night, the spaceship will keep releasing enemy (A flying things ) to fight you. when you killed all the enemy and destroy the spaceship. you can fly through a thing like a Hexagon to the next map.

I'm just remember in the opening of the game someone is sleeping in his spaceship and there is a spider moving on the table and in the second map you consume you energy more than map1, there is some spider will attack and infect the people in the base and turn them into zombie so the dark night happen more early in the game.

It is a 3D game, there is some health, weapons, energy supply you can get in the map, also i remember in map1 when your tank go to a hill you will find a secret place that is so many health, weapons, energy supply.

The enemy black spaceship looks like Hyperion in starcraft 2 (i think it's not a starcraft or star war game)

Do you guys know the name of this game ? I think it is a 199X PC game.

GameSpin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12973 GameSpin

Description:The game starts with a boy and a tree in the middle of a baseball field or forest he goes down but then a world of monsters is there.

This is also an online game i can't remember which one tho

This was a very old game btw it isn't new its pretty old don't know how old tho

I was playing on a pc at the time i was playing the game. It was also a flash game.

It was an rpg game to save the world from something the rest i can't remember and get back home i think.

Sorry if i can't remember much it was a really old game i loved it back then.

lelazy44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12974  Edited By lelazy44

there was this roblox game that i cant find. this is what i remember of the game:

I cant remember the name of this game, here is what i know about it:

I played this in 2018 or 2019, but i know its been over a year since i played it, and i cant remember the name.

You first spawned in a unknown square of grass, and you couldn't see the bottom. there was a voice talking to you, and you had to go through this obsticle coarse, and when you finished it, yellow things or dots would surround you.

then, you would wake up in a cottage, and you would then run some errands throughout the village. you would talk with some people along the way, and do things for people.

then it would start to get dark, and you would go back home. when you went back home, your house was on fire, and then you would get chased by a demon. then you have to run through the forest, to get away from it, as the demon (i think) already hit the town and hurt people, and you have to hurry fast, but youre too late.

you then have to go into a portal that a wizard opened for you, and it brings you to another obsticle coarse.

you go through the obsticle coarse, and then more dialogue.

and then, towards the end of the game, you had to go through a maze, and then at the end of it, you would walk down towards this crystal thing, and these brown things would grab you.

then the game ended.

That's all i know.

retro_kirby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12975  Edited By retro_kirby

Hey everyone,

I am looking for a game that I played on my PC over 10 years ago. I will tell you every little detail I remember, so hopefully some of you lovely people can help me find my childhood game.

First off, it was a racing/car game on the Internet. The graphics were held simple, as there were just low-poly-ish karts. The game was pretty colourful, but it didn't have any sprites on the cars, if I remember correctly. You could play the game online with others as well. (It was kind of a sandbox game?) There was one section of the game, where you would drive through a portal (I can't remember exactly) to sign up with an email. You would then end up in a purple world/dimension.

The game had some sort of an achievement system, where you would get rewarded with trophies/achievements for completing certain tasks, such as doing stunts, etc. There were also a lot of ramps on the area you were able to explore.

That was all I can recall from back in the days, but if you need some more information, feel free to ask me. I will try to answer your questions as detailed as possible.

Thank you in advance to everyone! Have a nice day.

Trowa13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12976 Trowa13

I started thinking about a weird computer game I used to play and any help in identifying it would be appreciated. Some of the information I remember may be wrong, so sorry in advance.

It was a simulator of sorts where you were looking down at a flat surface, that looked like dirt or something and plants surrounded the border. The main idea of the game was to take care of a "colony" of these pink creatures that would evolve as time passed by and they got food. From the sides other creatures would attack and try to kill off your colony.

I might have played it around the early 2000, and I usually frequented AddictingGames and HeavyGames, but in my searches I haven't found anything that matched what I am thinking of.

MobButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12977  Edited By MobButcher
Member since 2019 • 4 Posts

Hi! I'm looking for a game, as a lot of other people do, apparently.

Platform: Windows.

Timeframe: I remember playing it on Windows XP, and it was definitely before Windows 8 was a thing, so something in mid 2000s, maybe early 2010s. Somewhere around 2012 is the last time I remember playing it (for the upper limit).

Gameplay: Mainly it could be described as a strip-club manager simulator. In this game you would start up in a half-broken place with low amount of money and climb your way into making your biz a better place. Also, though the theme is adult, there is no explicitly sexual content in there as far as I could remember.

It's a 2D game, as far as I could remember. Apart from the main scene (club), which could be viewed from the top-down view (diagonally, afaik), most if not all of the other locations are 2D and have view angle as if you are looking at them directly.

List of features I remember:

• Things inside the building could be upgraded.
  • There is a VIP lounge in the (right) side of the club, probably with a staircase to access it. I might be wrong, but it cost $50,000.
  • You could hire and upgrade bouncers for security.
  • There was a pier.
  • You could manage a schedule for your strippers.
  • (Vaguely remember:) There might also be some gambling opportunities, though I couldn't remember them exactly.
  • Relatively low (for today's standarts) hardware requirements.

I was looking for this game in the forums and on the internet, but I couldn't find anything except actual strip-clubs, adult sex games, and "Gentlemen's Club Manager", all of which are not what I'm looking for.

Found: The Heirs of St. Pauli.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12980 oareaso

@trowa13:

Maybe its Genewars?

MobButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12981 MobButcher

@oareaso: Nope, the setting of the game was more in the town (something like 80s, give or take) and not in the wild west city. And it seems like your suggestion is older than the game I was looking for. Plus, sexual content wasn't the point of the game.

MobButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12982 MobButcher

Also, I remembered that there were viewing booths that player could buy and upgrade. as well as manage the price the clients had to pay to visit the booth, and the time for which the booth was active for that credit paid.

mitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12983 mitar
Member since 2016 • 4 Posts

Hey

I need help finding a game, obviously!

I played it around 2005-2006 not quite sure

but specs of the computer were

Windows xp

256mb of ram

1.4 AMD one core like Sempron 1700+ something like that

Graphics card i don't remember

But i know the story of the game!

It was a horror shooting game it was 3d i guess, the story goes like this there was a family a grandpa, brother and sister. And they were on some kind of a trip and then some monsters came and took the sister and grandpa and brother came looking for her and couldnt find her so they came in some kind of a tavern and there were monsters everywhere but they drinked with them and then grandpa does somenthing and gets killed. And then brother starts avenging the grandpa and trying to find his sister. And i remember he starts with a pistol and goes in some kind of a cave or im not sure he starts with a pistol but i remember that there were monster like when you killed them they immediatly born from the pile of meat that you just killed. And they do that 3 times.There is this one boss in an arena and when you kill him (he is a huge guy), he falls down and makes a huge crack in the floor and it reveals prison cells with animals and prisoners or something like that. There is more bosses and stuff but as i was 5-6yrs i dont quite remember, there was heavy metal music when stuff would get tense, my dad played it i just watched it kuz i was too scared to play. :)

That's the story at least that i could remember! Really looking forward to some help!

Natlom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12984 Natlom

@Black_Knight_00: Okay, I've been looking for this game for years. I know this thread is super old and I am hoping that there is someone still running it. I played this game in the late 2000's early 2010's. It is a fishing game, and it isn't like some super popular common game. You are a fisherman and you cast your line down to the bottom of the sea and try and catch as many fish as you are allowed. When you reach the top, the fish are thrown into the air and you have to shoot them and blow them up. I know it sounds horrible but I was super addicted to it when I was little and I used to play it on my snow days and at night, It was my favorite game. Please help!!

MobButcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12985 MobButcher

Found: The Heirs of St. Pauli.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12986  Edited By Black_Knight_00

@natlom said:

@Black_Knight_00: Okay, I've been looking for this game for years. I know this thread is super old and I am hoping that there is someone still running it. I played this game in the late 2000's early 2010's. It is a fishing game, and it isn't like some super popular common game. You are a fisherman and you cast your line down to the bottom of the sea and try and catch as many fish as you are allowed. When you reach the top, the fish are thrown into the air and you have to shoot them and blow them up. I know it sounds horrible but I was super addicted to it when I was little and I used to play it on my snow days and at night, It was my favorite game. Please help!!

Probably not the one, but there's a game called Ridiculous Fishing/Radical Fishing where you do what you described.

Carboy45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12987  Edited By Carboy45
Member since 2019 • 6 Posts

So I can't remember the name of this game and neither can my sisters we all know it exist we just don't remember the name of it. btw it's a 2d platform adventure flash game!

2.we played it like 5-10 years ago somewhere near the 2010's

3.the character was a girl had pink hair and i remember was a teen or something.

4.her weapon was a bat that she got from an attic in a house.

5.most of the village had white houses.

6.she has to go find the other children that ran of from the village at the beginning she finds them at the top of a mountain which then they tell her to go inside the cave cause they heard something which i remember that you can either say yes or no and if you say no one of the girls cry and you have to go inside anyway.

7.i remember the enemies are like slime's or something and that there these like pokey like fruits that later when you reach the boss you have to let this boss swallow the pointy fruits by throwing them at him and then you hit him with your bat.

8.after you defeat the boss you get a alien ship part or something like that.

9.i don't remember if this is before or after you go in the cave but i think it after anyway at the cliff you see in the distant a ufo fly over the village drop a tractor beam then leave then when you come back all the adults are gone and the village only the kids are left.

10.i remember that after you leave the village you come to a field with huge sunflowers that you can jump on there leaves and the enemies are bees and there might be beehives too not sure.

11.before you can go through the broken bridge you need a special move that lets you roll also if i remember right there's also a guy there that you can't get to untill you get the bomb in the future.

12.you get this special move at a inn in the middle of the sunflower field.

13.when you get across the bridge then you reach a desert where you find out you cousin got sold into slavery and you have to get her out of slavery by defeating a gang of bandits and capturing there gang leader so you can get a bounty to break her out of slavery.

14.also forgot this you find out the bandits hideout by going to one of bandit that already in prison by using a spell on him that makes him tell the truth that you get from a witch or something in town.

15.also i think you get the bomb in the desert some where in some abandoned home or something.

16.i remember the boss is a huge armadillo pet of the bandits that i think before you can get to you have to defeat a few bandits in there bedroom which after you defeat the huge armadillo you can capture the gang leader you don't even have to fight him.

17.after you break her out of slavery she tells you should take the ufo part to a scientist in the swamp cause he'll no what it is after he researches on it.

18.i remember that you can upgrade you bat once you reach the swamp.

19.i remember a kingdom that you pass through before you reach the swamp made of lots of stone and that you have to get permission from the king before you can go to the swamp might have been you have to do some mission for him first or something not sure.

20.even when you reach the swamp you have to get some like lifesaver or some item like that lets you swim.

21.i remember that the enemies are frog and flies or something like that.

22.when you reach the lab you have to fight the scientist defense robot first that how you defeat him is you have to make him bang against the wall then after he does he gets stunted for awhile then you have to hit him into the pit with your bat.

and that's all i remember hope this helps! PS i don't remember how you defeat the armadillo boss but i know that he moves back and forth in a ball trying to hit you.

Carboy45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12989 Carboy45

sorry for some reason 1 got erased.

1.it had some space like name like supernova or something.

Carboy45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12990 Carboy45

Oh 1 more thing if i remember right the game might have been on kongregate.

Natlom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12991 Natlom

@Black_Knight_00: You are right!! that is it! Thank you so much!!!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12992 Black_Knight_00

@natlom said:

@Black_Knight_00: You are right!! that is it! Thank you so much!!!

Wow, that has to be the first browser game we identify in here. A first time for everything I guess.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12993 oareaso

@Black_Knight_00: I am impressed too , congratulations man!

Carboy45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12994 Carboy45

Did anyone see my msg?

RRenn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12995 RRenn93
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

Okay, a memory of this game just flashed through my mind today and I have to remember what it is! Hopefully someone can help! Here's what I can recollect:

It was a PC game, possibly just a demo from a kids meal or maybe from another game package? Definitely a disc, though. Probably out in the late 90s, early 2000s. It was a first-person time travel game where you had conversations with different characters in different time periods, and the conversations were ones where you could choose what you wanted to do and say. I remember that it involved riding in a canoe, I think? And whenever the time period would change, the years would flash on the screen.

A specific memory I have of the game is encountering a male character that (if I remember correctly) is trying to capture you, so you give him ipecac syrup to make him sick and then you escape. That sounds so odd, but it's what happens haha. I think because you are able to collect things from different time periods, and one of them is the ipecac syrup. Anyway, if anyone recognizes this game, let me know!

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12996 Black_Knight_00

@rrenn93 said:

Okay, a memory of this game just flashed through my mind today and I have to remember what it is! Hopefully someone can help! Here's what I can recollect:

It was a PC game, possibly just a demo from a kids meal or maybe from another game package? Definitely a disc, though. Probably out in the late 90s, early 2000s. It was a first-person time travel game where you had conversations with different characters in different time periods, and the conversations were ones where you could choose what you wanted to do and say. I remember that it involved riding in a canoe, I think? And whenever the time period would change, the years would flash on the screen.

A specific memory I have of the game is encountering a male character that (if I remember correctly) is trying to capture you, so you give him ipecac syrup to make him sick and then you escape. That sounds so odd, but it's what happens haha. I think because you are able to collect things from different time periods, and one of them is the ipecac syrup. Anyway, if anyone recognizes this game, let me know!

Fate of Atlantis had an ipecac puzzle, but that was inside a snake.

RRenn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12997 RRenn93
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Yeah, that's not it. But I appreciate the ultra-fast reply! Another thing I forgot to mention is that I believe the game was educational.

optikil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13000 optikil

Hi there,

I used to play an old game when I was a kid. Got it on CD-ROM. It was a space strategy -ish game. Basically you traveled to space and lost touch with earth. You established a colony, and had to research items to advance technology and ships. You could to colonize other planets. You meet aliens, The first one but they get killed by a second alien species. You find a radar from that rubble. And you have to fight that other alien species etc. eventually you search space and find your way back to sol system. But then you find a tyrant (i think) running earth, and have to beat him etc.

Does this make sense?