optikil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#13001 optikil
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hi there, I tried to post, not sure if it went through. I'm trying to play a game i got 20 years ago or something. CD-ROM.

- you can play as a guy or girl ( in charge of colony)

- left earth on space exploration, had an accident and lost contact with earth.

- colonised a planet. need to research technologies and develop it. hire 'researchers' as we develop, one for different areas (war, other etc)

- end up meeting aliens, one gets destroyed by the other one, you find 'radar' in that rubble. and need to defend yourself from the other alien.

- you establish other colonies, explore space until you eventually come back to earth. You need to build an space army to defend from that nasty alien, and probably even conquer earth again from a tyrant.

Hope the above provides enough. It had a pretty cool soundtrack...

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#13002 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 18149 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:
@rrenn93 said:

Okay, a memory of this game just flashed through my mind today and I have to remember what it is! Hopefully someone can help! Here's what I can recollect:

It was a PC game, possibly just a demo from a kids meal or maybe from another game package? Definitely a disc, though. Probably out in the late 90s, early 2000s. It was a first-person time travel game where you had conversations with different characters in different time periods, and the conversations were ones where you could choose what you wanted to do and say. I remember that it involved riding in a canoe, I think? And whenever the time period would change, the years would flash on the screen.

A specific memory I have of the game is encountering a male character that (if I remember correctly) is trying to capture you, so you give him ipecac syrup to make him sick and then you escape. That sounds so odd, but it's what happens haha. I think because you are able to collect things from different time periods, and one of them is the ipecac syrup. Anyway, if anyone recognizes this game, let me know!

Fate of Atlantis had an ipecac puzzle, but that was inside a snake.

The Curse of Monkey Island had the snake/ipecac puzzle. I don't remember one in Fate of Atlantis.

As for a first persom time travelling game...that might be one of the Journeyman Project games?

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13003 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21619 Posts

@Planeforger: Yeah I had a brain fart.

RRenn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13004 RRenn93
Member since 2017 • 5 Posts

@Planeforger: I just looked up Journeyman Project and that's not it, though thank you for responding! Ugh, I have an aching feeling I may never find it...I really was an odd little game that I have never heard about since. Maybe it wasn't mass-produced or something. Meh, the search goes on!

RRenn93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13005 RRenn93

I FOUND IT!!! Talk about a nostalgic throwback!! It is The Amazon Trail 3rd Edition! And sure enough, the guy in the walkthrough video said he got his in a cereal box, so when I thought I got it in a kids’ meal it must have actually been cereal haha.

Worry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13007 Worry

Hey guys, I’m not sure if this still goes on but I really need help finding a game I played a while back, maybe 10 years ago or so, let me give more details into it.

Ok so I’m not quite sure but my guess is that it came out around 2010 or the 2000’s

I remember playing this on a browser on windows, chrome and it was some 2D game but I’ll get more into the actual gameplay details I can remember,

So I played this game when I was around 6-10 and I sometimes get flashbacks of this game Having no idea what it’s called. The game was like this blue square character that had to jump or crouch to a goal and it was like separate levels. There were also these orange character that were pretty much like the blue one but it was just orange, and I remember that you could shift on the orange characters to jump boost or something,. The characters I believe were like stick man characters, only the head and body were square or rectangle or something, the arms and legs were just lines. I also remember that there was a plane level or some type of level were you had to use some rocket or something, maybe a plane to complete a level and that also reminds me that the websites background was like brown, or it was probably the games background in certain levels, the other levels probably had a sky blue background, and that’s pretty much all I can remember, I hope you guys are able to help me find that game that I haven’t played in so many years, thank you guys.

jjgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13008 jjgame
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

Hello!

I would like help with finding this game I heard about on a podcast a while ago. I'm pretty sure it was released this year, maybe last year.

It's an indie game for ps4, it might be available on other platforms aswell. I only know the premise of the game.

You played as a guy helping a kidnapped man escape his captors, communicating with him through a computer. Sadly thats about all I know about it. I do know that it was featured on the official playstation blog and youtube channel, but I don't have the time to search through all that.

I would really appreciate the help if someone knows this game!

Trowa13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13010 Trowa13

@oareaso:

Sorry for the late response, but I do not think that was it. The entire play area fit on the screen and it was a browser game, which I understand is harder to identify. Thank you for the reply though.

nonName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13011  Edited By nonName
Member since 2019 • 9 Posts

Hi i'm looking for a game too that i played long ago on playstation 2

I hope you guys can help me find it, i really enjoyed it. I've been searching for it all over the place but couldn't find it.

I played this game somewhere between 2007-2013, i remember playing this game at the time

Dai Senryaku VII

This is what i remember about the game: (It could be a japanese game tho)

1- So this game is a 3rd person game (it has that realistic environment like Fighting Force - now to think of it is very similar to it ), you play as a character (teen 17-25 age) wearing like a blue t-shirt or a blue jacket and he has like an awesome fist, its either a machine fist with lightning or a normal fist with lightning.

2- The first level of this game is a city level at night. You start fighting bad guys on the street, and i'm not talking about 1 or 3 or 5 bad guys, i'm talking about like 15 to 20 bad guys spawn at 1 spot (and trust me i remember that there are a bunch of enemies spawning. Now it sounds hard but the game is really easy, you can kill like 10 people with just hitting them with your electric fist.

Note: By bad guys i mean like human gangsters that want to fist fight with you.

Note: Also this first city level has an amazing guitar jam music.

2.5- The character with the

3- The game has that amazing thing where the distance of the map is actually all black and shadowy and it only reveals once you walk towards it, and all the enemies just spawn immedietly. They do not spawn and come out from the black areas. they just spawn right next to you in numbers

FOR EXAMPLE: Batman & Robin PS1 Game kinda has that exact same shadowy.

https://www.gamesdatabase.org/media/sony-playstation/artwork-in-game/batman-and-robin

Notice how the background is all black and shadowy

4- Now i'm going to talk about what makes this game really special, Each level has a boss, and by boss i mean a human boss(they might have special powers too but i don't remember) What matters is that if you defeat a boss you can turn into a shadowy figure in the later levels.

If i remember correctly. if you defeat the city level boss you can turn/transform into a shadowy wolf creature

In later levels there is a woman boss that if you kill then you can turn into a shadowy woman

(just look up shadow wolf and you will know what i'm talking about how "Shadowy" is)

5- For now that all i know about this game. I will just include this small information incase it might help someone know what game i'm referring to.

At the end of this game there will be credits and stuff. What i clearly remember of this game is the top of the credits there is a small cinematic thing going on where the main character is just running through an open field with grass, trees, mountains and blue sky with clouds. He runs from the right to the left and all the |transformation/monsters/creatures/shadowy figures/shadowy| creatures that he can turn into runs behind him too! They are like about 10 transformations if i remember correctly. Remember all of this is happening

Thanks for reading this, please help me i really want to find this game.

atoontoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13012 atoontoto

Hi! So the game I played it on mobile but don't remember if it was android or ios.

So in this game it was about a war, you started off as a guy who is a soldier and is saying bye to his family cause of war. And he runs in the battlefield with a flag, then the enemies try to blast artillery at you so you need to avoid the big round shadows since it's the artillery, then eventually you become this man who cooks for his mates, then the place gets ambushed and a dog saves you while you are stuck in the rubble. Then you can dig around the ground and find treasure but you can't touch the mines in the dirt. I think jacksepticeye played this game before.

murphc92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13014 murphc92

Hey, so I had a game on PS2 sometime between 2000 and 2004.

I was a racing game aimed at kids, but instead of racing karts or cars you raced balls, each ball had a little character inside that would roll it like a hamster in a hamster ball.

The different levels were all themed.

There was a split screen multiplayer option aswell as a standard single player mode.

It wasn't super monkey ball deluxe but it had a very similar gameplay style.

Specifically what I remember were levels themes like halloween and like farms if that helps. If anyone can recall playing something similar plz share.

IDrakanI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13015  Edited By IDrakanI
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts
  • Genre: RTS
  • Platforms: Microsoft Windows
  • Release Date: 2001
  • Game Engine: Unknown 2.5D/pseudo-3D

Description: The game I played is a SCI-FI RTS featuring 2D graphics in a 3D perspective (similar graphics to Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds). While I cannot recall the look of any building the highlight of the game is that all units are different types of elements that look like the actual elements in animation (not to be confused with mythical creatures like golems). To give you a clearer idea one example is the rock element - it will be animated as pile of rocks spinning in a whirpool/spiral like movement to form an entity. Same for a lava or other element type of unit. The terrain is quite plain with rocks and wasteland or at least that's what I recall from my gameplay.

It is surely a low budget title that was on a CD from a game magazine. I couldn't even find it in the official RTS game list in Wikipedia for the aforementioned period of possible release.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13016 oareaso
Member since 2017 • 89 Posts

@idrakani: DDCK: Myth of Creation ?

IDrakanI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13017 IDrakanI

@oareaso: Mate, you are a star! You nailed a game I've been looking for years! It is indeed a low budget RTS that actually is a freeware from 2001. Unfortunately there is still one problem. I can't find a working link to download the game from :( . If by any chance you keep a copy let me know, I would love to keep this gem!

https://forest.watch.impress.co.jp/article/2001/05/16/game131_ddck03.jpg

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13018 oareaso

@idrakani:

I have good and bad news.

The goods news are that i found a site to download it.

The Bad news are the site is Russian.

i can send you the link but if you choose to visit the site and download the game do it at your own risk, i am not responsible for virus and hijacks.

nonName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13019 nonName

No one got anything for the game im looking for :(?

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13020 oareaso

@nonname: is it a beat em up game or you get weapons too?

nonName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13021 nonName

@oareaso just beat them up

IDrakanI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13022  Edited By IDrakanI

@oareaso: Go for it! I will take the risk as long as I can try the game once more. If GameSpot has policy against links with downloadable content just share me the page. Cheers.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13023 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21619 Posts

@idrakani said:

@oareaso: Go for it! I will take the risk as long as I can try the game once more. If GameSpot has policy against links with downloadable content just share me the page. Cheers.

They have a big problem with pirated/abandonware/emulated games, so please use DMs if you want to share links, so this thread doesn't get flagged. Much appreciated.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13024  Edited By oareaso

@Black_Knight_00: Thanks for the information, i understand

meg111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13025  Edited By meg111

Hi everyone. So I’m not sure if anyone will be able to help with this as my memory of it is so vague but it’s worth a try. The game I’m looking for was a game for the DS, and I remember playing it when I was about 11/12 (I’m 20 now) and it was my brother’s game, I’ve asked him and he has no idea. Basically what I remember is that it was set in a trailer park, and you got to create your own character, a bit like the sims. There were lots of missions/challenges and a lot of them were based around exploring the neighbourhood and speaking to different neighbours and doing tasks for them, some of them criminal I think, and one mission I can remember was having to dig up dinosaur bones, and going into a cave and I remember a ufo came down and there was an alien somewhere. That’s about all I can remember. It sounds like I was on drugs or something but it was so long ago. It was such a good game so I’d love to find it again. Hopefully someone can help! Thank you!

Fumingdumpling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13026  Edited By Fumingdumpling

Something a little different.. uhh, its a mobile game and the closest similar game I could find to it is Mini Militia (Doodle Army 2) but its not that game.

Its a shooter somewhat platformer game, you can customize your character with drops and or buying (i think) crates and or packages. couldn't tell if it actually was online because most the characters seemed like bots but there were snipers, grenade launchers and etc each item having its own power. It also sidescrolls if that helps. I somewhat remember a western map, and a jungle map.

I found out about it in... 2017-ish. Quite addictive.

Edit!: Its "Online" and its only PvP, i think this'll help a lot.

sgtBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13027 sgtBear

I'm badly looking for the name of a game that i've played a few years ago, i try to describe the content in hope someone recognizes the game and knows the name of it.

The game is around 4-7 years old, and is kind of "point-and-click", which means your character cannot be controlled by key's or even in motion, it is that you see an image (eg: a driveway) and you can either click some objects or you can click to move to another picture (eg: click on the door to enter house).

The graphics where kinda good quality for that time, it was made realistic. It was not extremely popular or so, i'm usure if it was widely known at all.

The story of a the game was somekind of a detective solving a case, i'm unsure if it was an active detective or retired or so. It was an older male (40+) and the name of the game kinda had to do with the name of the detective. The whole game (as far as i played it) played in a street that was t-shaped. As seen from the bottom of the T there were a house where you could enter and search some rooms, also the detective seemed to live there or in the house next to it (unsure), and i think it was a hotel/motel . At the bottom of the street was a bar/restaurant were some people were. In the T-Arms of the street was just nothing interesting or available "yet", maybe there was content later, there were also blocked ways to the rest of the city. There was also one location that could be traveled to, was sort of a more luxury house in the woods. The street area always was very dark or night

As far as i can remember, the game played in a scifi time age, but the location were just looking like ordonary places - or like whats left of the ordonary people. I also remember tall buildings from the intro.

Maybe someone can give the name of this game?

DBoyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13028 DBoyle

Looking for a game. It was like mini warriors arena or something like that. it was 2000s IOS games, it was a 2d side person view with up to 4 characters. You could fight PVE on a map with a bunch of castles with bosses. It was a Mid-Evil game, with skeletons and Ogres. You had 4 classes, warrior, bard, and clerk. There was a shop where you could buy weapons and armor and things.

DBoyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13029 DBoyle

@dboyle: there were also Elves. There were like 3 different kinds of race as well, Elves, Ogres or goblins, and humans. You started with a warrior and a Clerc. But could recruit 2 more heroes after that.

DBoyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13030 DBoyle

@dboyle: Never mind. I have found the game. It was called Heroes VS Monsters, However, it is off the modern app store :( :(

Edatox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13031  Edited By Edatox

There was this game my brother and I used to play on his phone. The only things I remembered from it were that:

- It was a pixelated/2D

- We play as a girl with a sword and shield

- Possible dog companion

- We have to find a book and retrieve it

- After getting the book, a demon tries to stop us from leaving (it scared me every time and my brother made me fight it)

- There were some demon wolves at some point in it (creepy with 3 red eyes)

- Before going to the mountain with the book and demon, we meet a lumberjack and his wife. He welcomes us to our home.

- A symbol that is repeatedly shown throughout the game is a circle with three triangles in it. Each triangle had a different color: Green, Blue, and Red I think.

- At the end of each 'chapter' of the game, there's a stage-like setup and this man (can't remember if he was skinny or fat) appears before us and he dons a tuxedo and top hat I think.

- In the house of the lumberjack, I think there's the circle with the three triangles.

- I think we had to solve a riddle to get to the mountain and at some point in time, I remember seeing a rainbow in the game?

- Definitely a face carved into the mountain.

This is all I remember from it and I am very VERY confused. I loved the game but I can never remember the title and that saddens me. I just want to be able to at least search up the ending of the game. I really want to remember the name. Thank you in advance if you already found it and told me.

EDIT:

My brother told me. It was Sword and Sorcery.

Mind_001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13032 Mind_001

I remember watching a video on YT YEARS ago, and I can never find it again. I think this is a PC game. Could be console, IDK...

Think is was named something with "Parking" in the name.

The plot, from what I remember:

A guy was starting his shift at a parking garage. Like valet parking. So he goes to park a car. Suddenly, this one guy holds a gun up to him, and request that he drives him. So, they come to a pent house, probably a gang house. There are like 5 other people in the house. They make him go to an auction with this one girl. And make highest bid on a rare Chinese Cup. (no matter what) So they go to auction, he gets out bidded. But before that they said they were going to steal it anyway. So they go into the vault where the cup is kept. So crap happened, and they escape and drive off. But during the drive, they hit a railing off a bridge or something, so all of them die except the main character and the girl. They have to go deliver this cup to some guy. So they go to his restraunt, and tries to sell the cup, and he says it was fake. So they get into a fight, and he just leaves.

I do not remember what happens after that, but..

Toward the end, some bad Chinese/Korean/Japenese guys capture them and demand the cup. Being they didn't have it on them, they kept the girl, but let the main character go out and find it within a certain time (think it was 24 hours, iirc)

So, after he found it and went back to the hotel, gave them the cup, and they gave him the key to the room where the girl was kept. He opens that door and he found the girl stabbed in the stomach. He begins to cry, and then the police came in and arrested him. And the game ends.

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13033 oareaso

@edatox: What kind of game was it? side scoller? Platformer? TopDown?

Also was it for the pc?

MzO2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13034 MzO2019

Hey guys

Hope you help me to find a game content a man wearing white amigo hat explores a castle and collects key to open doors and swords to kill skulls and bats (the game doesn't have +18 violence)

It's a 2D platforming game (3d graphics) and levels have many colors such as pink,green or blue, some times he must bring keys or swords by going down in dark place of castle and carry torch to see or going up into a light place, He watches out from fires and catches ropes so hard. I played it on windows xp and 7 and I think that the game is released in 2000+

I didn't find it, Even in mobygames or old games archives

Hope you guys find it fast and Thank you for your help.

Sorry for bad lang.

abby_trash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13035 abby_trash

Ok, so there is this ONE game. My memories are a little blurry about it though

It was downloaded on this old PC we had. It was chunky and didn't connect to the internet so we would only really play games on it. This would have been around 2011-2014 that I was playing it but I really wanna know what it's called.

So you are this little stick figure man and you can run around and jump. Kind of like a budget fancypants man. They are a bunch of different levels.

You enter a room through a door that sorta opens up and you drop? you have to collect all these little yellow squares and you get them through jumping off walls and stuff. They make this really distinctive sound when you get one. Some levels have spikes, mines, bouncy platforms and these floating things that can kill you. When you die you have to restart. That's all I could really remember but it was really fun!

oareaso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13036 oareaso

@abby_trash: is it this one? it is called N

Worry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13037 Worry

So no one knows my game 🤔

MzO2019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13038 MzO2019

@worry: My game too

I tried again and no results 😭

Phloppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13039  Edited By Phloppy

Hi Guys, please help!

Looking for the name of an arcade game from around 1987 or just after. Vertical scrolling shooter with two player option. The most unique thing I can recall is the powerups were little men running on the ground which you had to fly over to pick up and get the powerup. The men were different colours for different powerups with white (I think) allowing you to press the secondary shooter button to reverse time. You could collect a maximum of 3 (I think) time reverse guys per player but if you were quick you could use all 3 just before getting shot to reverse time enough to dodge the other way to stay alive. Other powerups were speed guys (made you go faster) and extra firepower guys. The extra firepower guys would end up on the 4 corners of your craft. At the end of each level you destroyed a boss (large spaceship type) and then you could choose one of 2 paths to fly down to the next level. I remember always choosing the easier/lower level option and playing for like 20min with one coin.

I know there are thousands of shoot em ups but hopefully the reverse time power up men rings a few bells for some of the older folks out there.

Thanks.

toyelf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13040 toyelf

Release: Definitely before 2012, I am not sure what's the early boundary though.

Graphics: 3D, third person view from rear of the car, I remember graphics as semi decent but since I can't recall the exact age of the game I might have remembered them as far better than they actually were.

Platform: PC Windows

Genre: Racing, Shooter, Action

It is a racing game with elements of action and shooting.

I remember the game had full Polish interface and dub.

In the intro video you got as the game launches, I remember at the very end of it, there were two cars racing each other, shooting at each other. In the distance, was a car with six wheels and fully stocked out weaponry. it would stand still, and aim rocket launchers at the two incoming opponents, at which point scene ended.

Game had arcade and campaign mode. I remember at the beginning of campaign you could afford only two cars, and one weapon on each. Cars had customisable wheels, several weapon slots, etc. All races were set in round tunnels, this is very important. Contestants could shoot one another during the races. There were two ways to win any race. One, the obvious, was to cross the finish line first at the end of x laps. Second, was somewhat disregarding the race, and focusing on killing. If you destroyed an opponent, they respawned and left behind a wreck token. If you collected set amount of wreck tokens before all your opponents cross the finish line, you also won. I remember the best car in the game looked almost like a small truck, had 6 wheels and was the only car to have 6 weapon slots.

In career mode you had to be able to afford to enter the race, if you lost it you also lost entry money. Weapons, car chassis, wheels and probably something else were customisable, colour too. Turquoise/cyan was my favourite. In arcade racing, you could pick one of few maps, as well as one of preset cars. Each car available in the game had two presets you could choose from. I can't stress this enough, ALL RACES TOOK PLACE IN TUNNELS. At no point you were on the surface.

Games already taken out of the possible pool: Twisted Metal, Armobiles, Hot Wheels Velocity X, Earache: Extreme Metal Racing, Ridge Racer Unbounded.

Thanks in advance for anyone who bothers to read it, and try to help out. Much love, Tovi.

rabiddoughnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13042 rabiddoughnuts

Platform(s): Gameboy I am almost positive, believe it was one of the purple see through cartridges as well

Genre: rpg

Estimated year of release: early 2000's

Graphics/art style: I believe it was color, so must've been gameboy color, kinda a neutral not dark or super happy bright theme, just neutral old school final fantasy feel

Notable characters: Nothing defining about a single character, but main character was a young kid in school, starts with his group of 4 kids

Notable gameplay mechanics: I am almost positive there was some kind of feature where as you beat monsters you would collect like soul pieces or shards or something that would either let you use that monster, or evolve yours, battled kinda like pokemon

Other details: The game starts with you either already in school, or going to school in a small coastal town, the school had a secret passage on the left with like a potion, then you meet your friends in a cave on the beach after school for a club, i think you maybe get sucked into a portal in the cave? either that or you leave town on your own, one of the kids or your sister or something gets taken?

rabiddoughnuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13043 rabiddoughnuts
@rabiddoughnuts said:

Platform(s): Gameboy I am almost positive, believe it was one of the purple see through cartridges as well

Genre: rpg

Estimated year of release: early 2000's

Graphics/art style: I believe it was color, so must've been gameboy color, kinda a neutral not dark or super happy bright theme, just neutral old school final fantasy feel

Notable characters: Nothing defining about a single character, but main character was a young kid in school, starts with his group of 4 kids

Notable gameplay mechanics: I am almost positive there was some kind of feature where as you beat monsters you would collect like soul pieces or shards or something that would either let you use that monster, or evolve yours, battled kinda like pokemon

Other details: The game starts with you either already in school, or going to school in a small coastal town, the school had a secret passage on the left with like a potion, then you meet your friends in a cave on the beach after school for a club, i think you maybe get sucked into a portal in the cave? either that or you leave town on your own, one of the kids or your sister or something gets taken?

Solved from reddit insanely quick, its magi nation in case anyone else comes looking

Ibrahym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13044 Ibrahym

Looking for a card game

-its card game that when u put a card, its spawn monster.

-the story mode, old man (?) walking and when he spot an event it turn to the card game.

-i remember that there was plant and mechanical type of monsters. (there is others but i cant remember).

-I played it nearly before 8 years on windows XP with low specs.

-u can play it local with a freind.

- if i'am not wrong there is low tier monster the revive every turn.

i'am sry but this all i remember of the game :(

Mikkeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13045  Edited By Mikkeef

Hi everyone! There's this browser game that I used to play but I really can't find it

-It was on this browser with other games on it and played it around 2007-2012

-It is 2D platform game

-You are a miniature character, adventuring in a kitchen I think

-The characters are frozen and you have to melt them to play as them

-One of the characters was smiling and levitating like Zenyatta from OW and had hair like Princess Leia from Star Wars (maybe)

-I think you had to collect something, but I don't remember what

-I remember there being a salt & pepper shaker and your character would sneeze near them :D

Phloppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13046  Edited By Phloppy

@phloppy: Well I found the game and can finally relax: Chouji Meikyuu Legion if any gives a toss. Peace bruh.

WolfieXIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13048  Edited By WolfieXIV
Member since 2019 • 6 Posts

platformPS4:WolfieXIV

BDO best player

[EUguild]Unity

[charactername]Wolf 

JadeDragon4242

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13050 JadeDragon4242

Hi guys! I've been thinking about this game since I was much younger. I played it back in the late 2000s and it must have been a flash game because I came about it randomly while playing around online. It's drawn in a cartoon manner but is pretty dark themed, at least that's what I thought then because I was young, and decently gory. It was third person and I think it may have been a point and click and/or a side scroller (if I'm using that term right). There were two main characters I'm pretty sure, a man and women and I think they were a couple (or they just found each other but a big thing was that they were two of the last people on earth now all of a sudden). I'm pretty sure you played as the man and the woman followed you around. The theme was apocalyptic and everyone had disappeared besides these creepy creatures. The creatures you fought were these creepy flying bugs that had devily tails and crown like heads. The only weapon I remember was a gun and at some point you had to go into a gas station I'm pretty sure. The thing I remember most was that at the end it revealed that it was the end of times that the Book of Revelations from the Christian Bible talks about. At the end of the game it quoted scripture out of the bible from the Book of Revelations (I don't know if it was real scripture though). The quote was explaining how all the chosen people go to heaven and then it described the creatures that would then take over the world and the description was very similar to the creatures you were fighting. Something like this "they resemble war horses, have the stinging tails of scorpions, the faces of men, long hair like a woman’s, and wear crowns of gold and armored breastplates." I don't remember what happens to the characters at the end of the game though. I know this isn't much but if it sounds familiar to anyone I'd love to know so I don't feel crazy anymore and like I just made it up. Thanks so much!