Official ''Can't remember the title of a game'' thread 2.0

#12901 Posted by Elisabc (2 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: That's it!! Thank you!

#12902 Edited by Mike157 (1 posts) -

Hi

I remember playing a very cool 2D, pixel, browser game. It was about plants eating human soldiers who tried to destroy a plant-mother. Every level started with plant-mother being placed in a city/on a road/etc. It was giving you some kind of money so u can place many kinds of plants to defend it. In first level normal cops tried to destroy it but later there were helicopters, tanks, military etc. You had to place more plants and eat with them more humans. I really like this game but I don't remember its name :(

Thanks in advance

#12903 Posted by Falys (2 posts) -

@Planeforger: This is it, thank you! :D

#12904 Posted by Jamersbill (1 posts) -

This game I played when I was 9 maybe less around 2009 were a brother lost his sister I'm not sure if monsters took her away but the boy had to find her and he would do thing(not sure maybe trials/puzzles) against/for the monsters/people and when he completed it he would go up a level of a mountain and I'm guessing you would have to get to the top but I got stuck as a kid and lost the game now I'm trying to find it thank you.

#12906 Edited by GCalux (3 posts) -

hei guys. im kinda desperate looking for this game haha im looking for two game here.

first 1 is simple i think. im looking for a strategy game. the set up is like from a space (but just bacground, black and star shining). and we need to move the egg from starting point to finish point using pipe, a very long pipe. and then we got an obstacle, i dont know what, but maybe we can crack/ just lost the game.

and for the second one is, this is a RTS (real-time strategy) game. i played around 1998-2000. the set up is from (i don't know) maybe other planet. the character is like minion but naked and only the yellow thing. we managed to build something to defend, gathering resource, and sometime we get attacked from other tribe or wild animal (i'm not sure for this wild animal point).

please help me, sorry i'm just remembered a bit this game from my childhood. thanks beforehand

*edit, (1) the game i played around 1998-2000, (2) its a pc game

#12907 Edited by Rudquack (2 posts) -

This game may be a bit more difficult to find, as it is a flash game but here goes.

There's this flash game that is based around being environmentally friendly and it was very education based. You chose 1 out of a few different, "maps" which basically decided what kind of weather and even natural disasters might happen. It's 2d and was a round map and you could walk around it and end up in the other side. One thing specifically I remember is when you worked for.money, it would give you science facts. There was a single player option and also a class version, where teachers could set up class codes. And students could play together You could also garden for food and you had to maintain stats such as hunger and happiness or you lost. I remember the art style being very basic, even sort of paper mario like in some aspects. I played this probably anywhere from 2008 to 2012, although it may not have been the time of release.

Edit: I just remembered that your character had a house as well. There were different options to do there, such as cook, work out, watch TV, ect. That was one of the educational aspects of the game, where you also had to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

If anyone thinks they might know what it is and needs more details I can try and think of more, just ask

#12908 Posted by RicheyBaumann (1 posts) -

I know this is a long shot, because I have almost no info, but might as well go for it.

I vaguely remember a game- probably sometime between the late 90's and late 00's - that barely hangs around my memory.

The memory was triggered by the Infectionator games, specifically the click to shoot at wildly moving targets part. I remember that in a different game, where the player clicks and it shoots "pellets" (from a coding standpoint, they would probably be called pixels) from click point at the moving people. What I remember most specifically is the graphics of the people seeming to melt into the ground when hit.

I believe it may have been similar to the aformentioned games, but not the same.

#12909 Posted by Gamesmadness (1 posts) -

Hi everyone, i have tried alot but i just can't find the name of the game i played few years ago.

The game was similar to age of mythology, but there was only one hero(one main character), its was role playing strategy game.

As the game starts, it is shown that the player's hometown has been burnt by some enemies and he just flees and he prays and asks for help from the goddess to avenge his lost people. The goddess agrees and gave him a necklace and the goddess tells him that now with that necklace he will be more powerfull than ever and now he will obey my commands too. The player agrees and finally he avenge his people but soon he realizes that he has killed so many and he regrets and just break the deal with goddess and everything comes back to somewhat normal.

Please help me if anyone know the name the pc game. Thanks ☺️

#12910 Posted by SilentSpeech (3 posts) -

Hello, so I am looking for the name of a game that has been annoying me for months because I can't remember what it was called.

I remember watching a friend at the time play it in what must have been between 2005 - 2008, I remember him only playing it once. (sorry if that's a really vague time period)

I believe it was either on the ps2 or Xbox 360. (cant specify a console, this guy owned every console when they came out...)

From what I can remember, this game was a third-person 3D game. It was quite a dark gory game in which a male protagonist (the main character) was able to gain the ability to transform into certain monsters that he was able to kill. The main one, or original one being a werewolf. I remember there being some sort of fish monster thing as well he was able to transform into, and maybe some type of rat monster. I'm unsure. I remember it being heavily gore based, with some story elements (that I cannot remember at all ) It was so cool to me at the time and I'm kinda trying to prove to someone that the game was real. So any help is really really appreciated. I'm still looking but I'm having no luck. So good luck, hopefully you're more successful than me!

#12911 Posted by SilentSpeech (3 posts) -

Hello, so I am looking for the name of a game that has been annoying me for months because I can't remember what it was called.

I remember watching a friend at the time play it in what must have been between 2005 - 2008, I remember him only playing it once. (sorry if that's a really vague time period)

I believe it was either on the ps2 or Xbox 360. (cant specify a console, this guy owned every console when they came out...)

From what I can remember, this game was a third-person 3D game. It was quite a dark gory game in which a male protagonist (the main character) was able to gain the ability to transform into certain monsters that he was able to kill. The main one, or original one being a werewolf. I remember there being some sort of fish monster thing as well he was able to transform into, and maybe some type of rat monster. I'm unsure. I remember it being heavily gore based, with some story elements (that I cannot remember at all ) It was so cool to me at the time and I'm kinda trying to prove to someone that the game was real. So any help is really really appreciated. I'm still looking but I'm having no luck. So good luck, hopefully, you're more successful than me!

#12912 Edited by rileyknowles14 (1 posts) -

Hey! So I’m looking for a pc game from around 2007-2009 (most likely 2009) that I played when I was younger.

It was where you would get weapons/combine items you collected to get weapons and you would go into this underground house/dungeon and randomly these spider-like monsters would pop out and kill you, your goal was to collect items and kill the spider things. Me, my sisters and my mom have been trying to find the name of this game but we can’t figure it out.

I remember it being set in this river side town and you could go to these shops (like a black Smith). You also could add armor and stuff to your person. I also remember this map that would let you see the dungeon (so you don’t get lost) I remember the walls being narrow and had torches hanging on them.

#12913 Posted by Rakas (2 posts) -

Hi, I remember playing a game in the 2000s on PC. It's an RPG game, I remember you can choose being a wizard or a knight of some sorts. Can't remember if there's anything else you can choose.

I also remember that you can visit an apple orchard of some sorts. If you chose to be a wizard, at some point you'll face giant spiders. It won't matter if you kill those spiders because the game wants you to swap places with the spider to disable some sort of mechanism.

The game was in 3rd person view, and I think they use isometric projection instead of full 3D but I'm not so sure. And I think it was not the first game of the series. I remember back then finding a website with walkthrough complete with screenshots so I think it was somewhat popular.

Any kind of help would be good. Thanks!

#12914 Edited by leon2356 (3 posts) -

@rudquack

@rudquack said:

This game may be a bit more difficult to find, as it is a flash game but here goes.

There's this flash game that is based around being environmentally friendly and it was very education based. You chose 1 out of a few different, "maps" which basically decided what kind of weather and even natural disasters might happen. It's 2d and was a round map and you could walk around it and end up in the other side. One thing specifically I remember is when you worked for.money, it would give you science facts. There was a single player option and also a class version, where teachers could set up class codes. And students could play together You could also garden for food and you had to maintain stats such as hunger and happiness or you lost. I remember the art style being very basic, even sort of paper mario like in some aspects. I played this probably anywhere from 2008 to 2012, although it may not have been the time of release

If anyone thinks they might know what it is and needs more details I can try and think of more, just ask

I think this is the one you're looking for: https://www.stopdisastersgame.org/. or at least it is similar.

You play as an official sent to different locations to help prepare for impending disasters whale working in a budget. you can pick from diferent disasters like.

A tsunami about to hit a resort. A hurricane about to hit a port town. an earthquake in a mountain town. A fire in the outbacks. and more.

#12915 Edited by Akiwi (1 posts) -

Hi Im looking for a browser game from around late 2000s to early 2010s where you played as a cat and had to platform around to pick up different costumes to unlock different areas. They gave you different super powers I think. It was gory but cartoony, if you died you got decapitated or something and blood would spout out of your neck. I specifically remember there being a cloud level but not much else. Thanks

#12916 Edited by oareaso (81 posts) -

@rakas:

Not 100% sure but i think it's Nox

#12917 Posted by oareaso (81 posts) -

@rileyknowles14:

It could be Fate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmvIH0rI1Ak

or Torchlight maybe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnbqhnNYOBg

#12918 Posted by oareaso (81 posts) -

@silentspeech:

Altered Beast for the ps2?

#12919 Edited by Rudquack (2 posts) -

@leon2356: not quite the game I'm looking for, but it is sort of similar. The main difference is that the map was circular, and it was a smaller scale. Also the the whole natural disasters thing may be a fabricated memory, but I'm fairly certain it was there.

Thank you though, for trying to find my game :)

Edit: the shape of the map, rather than being flat out like a table was more of like a head on sort of thing. If you know what, "A Planet of Mine" is that's the same layout.

#12920 Edited by Rakas (2 posts) -

@oareaso Yes it is Nox! Thank you very much!!

#12921 Posted by SilentSpeech (3 posts) -

@oareaso: Oh god yep that's the one, damn, never thought id find out what it was called, thank you, actually remember the transformations being less gory but i guess i remembered it wrong oh well, think i might play it again ahaha

#12922 Edited by datboi69 (1 posts) -

So this is an Android game and I really liked it it was pretty interesting so here are the deats.

It is a turn based offline roleplaying game that has 3 or 4 Classes one of them being a sorta magic class but it's like mass effects biotic class. It has a scout class which uses a sniper and a soldier class. The beginning enemies are like these robotic Ants that stand on two legs. If I remember correctly they are on a base similar to like beeping from star wars sorta a floating city or not floating it looks pretty close. Umm I cant really remember anything else. Oh it's also text based to with no character animations and it is 2d.

#12923 Edited by abcde (64 posts) -

Hi, this a browser game so might be harder to pin down. Medieval style game where you go around a map building up an army. You get guys on horses, archers, and get new weapons for yourself and your soldiers as you try to conquer everyone. Weird detail I remember is that a two-handed golden ax was one of the best weapons.

Don't remember much else but hope you guys can help. Thanks

#12924 Posted by GCalux (3 posts) -

@gcalux said:

hei guys. im kinda desperate looking for this game haha im looking for two game here.

first 1 is simple i think. im looking for a strategy game. the set up is like from a space (but just bacground, black and star shining). and we need to move the egg from starting point to finish point using pipe, a very long pipe. and then we got an obstacle, i dont know what, but maybe we can crack/ just lost the game.

and for the second one is, this is a RTS (real-time strategy) game. i played around 1998-2000. the set up is from (i don't know) maybe other planet. the character is like minion but naked and only the yellow thing. we managed to build something to defend, gathering resource, and sometime we get attacked from other tribe or wild animal (i'm not sure for this wild animal point).

please help me, sorry i'm just remembered a bit this game from my childhood. thanks beforehand

*edit, (1) the game i played around 1998-2000, (2) its a pc game

anyone? please...

#12925 Edited by LTG897 (1 posts) -

So this game was on addicting games. And it was a 2d platformer PC game and it has something to do with robots and looked like either cats, kittens, or rabbits and you control 2 characters one orange and one blue(I think, cuz it’s been a WHILE I played this game) and when you move the characters, example: orange: left, right, jump. Blue: right, left, jump. They go opposite or in the same direction I don’t know! XD, and they both jump up and the year was probably 2011 through 2015

#12926 Posted by JolenaRamey (1 posts) -

I'm looking for a PC game I played in 2014 - 2015. I feel like it was set in a village with cottages and cobblestones streets. I think it may have been first person view. There was an old gnome guy giving quests or hints about what needed to be done and I think it was mostly puzzle-type tasks. I think the first part of it focuses on getting a gate open in order to leave the starting area and I'm pretty sure you cause an explosion in an empty cottage-type place in the process of getting out. I also feel like it was still in some beta phase or something. I don't think I purchased it on Steam because it isn't in my library. So, I must have purchased it from somewhere else and downloaded it. I know this isn't a lot to go on, but I'd really like to play it again. Thanks for any help you might be able to give.

#12927 Posted by oareaso (81 posts) -

@gcalux:

About the second game, it could be Planet Blupi or Gruntz

#12928 Posted by GCalux (3 posts) -

@oareaso: omg, thank u so much. finally.. u right about planet blupi

Avatar image for pepsilovin-pika
#12929 Edited by Pepsilovin-pika (1 posts) -

Hello everyone, I got a game on my mind. I played it online when I was 7-12 years old and I'm born 1998. Other games I think I played back then was "Bomb it" (the game with four little robots), "Anika's Odyssey", "Kindergarten" (where you play as a blond young woman and takes care of kids all day, and you can purchase a full version) "Gold miner vegas" and "The Waitress" (where you're a plain waitress and the game slowly gets harder. You can find it on gamesforgirls.com). That's all the hints I can give about the year.

It was online, but I don't remember which site. It was a cleaning room game, but you played as a little girl. She couldn't be designed btw. But I think it began with her mother popping in and telling her daughter to clean up in her bedroom. There was no time limit, you didn't have a list of fings to find anywhere and I think you just picked things up and put them in their places. Maybe you had to vacuum too, not sure. When you were done (I think) the mom came in and said something, like well done, maybe.

I also remember that when you picked something up the girl pronounced the word of that thing. The only example I remember what that she had a big ladybug doll and she said "ladybug" when you picked it up. So it could've been one of those learning English games, as well as a cleaning game.

The game was 2D, plain and the room wasn't so big. This is all I remember. Please help, and thank you in advance!

#12930 Edited by spectre127 (1 posts) -

I am trying to remember a game from from late 90s to early 2000s. It’s was a 2d sorta educational game. I remember the main character being a super hero from space? Maybe?

All I really remember is trying to grow a creature is a time travel incubation chamber that you could adjust things like the environment and it would affect the evolution of the creature.

I also remember a scene that required me to align mirrors to shot a laser into a mine to blow up a bomb.

I think the main character was wearing red and had blonde hair and also had some sort of side kick.

Please help!

#12931 Posted by dancem9 (1 posts) -

Hey, I have been looking for this game for waaaaay too long. It's a old horror point and click escape game about a box man trying to make sense of and escape the places that he's in. I believe there were multiple games in the series, and that the game had "Box" in the name in some way. I remember playing other browser escape games at the time as well as puzzle games like Electric Box. I believe I was playing it somewhere around 2008-2010 ish. I would really appreciate it if someone could get back to me soon about this. Thank you

#12932 Posted by KitkatV (2 posts) -

Hey, I've been trying to find this game for ages, its one of my favourites!

I don't quite remember the specifics of games that I played around that time but these are a few games that might help kopibreak, shop empire, duck life

the game itself is kind of like a simulation game, you're a person who have to interact with people crossing the street in order to sell flyers (or something) and you have to persuade them to take it with them so that you can earn money.

it is a business, money making type of game! I played this game on a pc, in a normal internet browser

I believe I played it around 2012-2013.

Thanks!

#12933 Edited by Bajajabani (1 posts) -

Hi Everyone,

There was an old java game I used to play on a nokia phone. It was an adventure side scroller with bits of platforming. I remember that you had to slash through some enemies or you could also throw watermelons at them. One of the levels was set in an yellowish looking middle eastern city. Also I think there was a certain level with dark background and high pillars you had to jump accross. Been trying to find it for a while, but no luck.

Thanks!

#12934 Edited by MistyFog (2 posts) -

Hello everyone! I am trying to find a game but I don't know it's name anymore.

- It came out in the 2010s if I'm not wrong (the last time i played it was in 2015).

- The game is in an anime style. It has 3d graphics. The enemies are usually people (for example engineer workers).

- It is a mixture of MMORPG and Beat Em Up games. It is a browser-based video game. The website is mostly dark blue, neon blue and light blue.

- You have to first log in on the game's website first and then download the game so it can be opened up in a new window.

- You can choose from multiple characters with each of them having different abilities, weapons. You can equip better versions of your items trough earning them from leveling.

- You go through different levels trough quests.

- The game is completely free to play, but it has its own store and has microtransactions.

- The levels are side-scrolling. The camera is almost fully from the top view.

- In the beginning of the game there is a factory level, a fishing market level and a desert level. The factory level has a girl in a mech as a boss.

- The playable character I remember is a younger girl with blue hair, who uses a fish waterspraygun toy in order to attack. Her abilities focus on water (summoning a whale, sliding on waves etc) and she also uses an inflatable pool floating ring for one of her abilities. When she used one of her ultimate abilities, an illustration of her would pop up on the left side of the screen, showing her surrounded with different kinds of seafishes as she is splashing the waves by using her floating ring.

- There was also: a swordsman character, a character who uses chains as his own weapon and there was maybe a healing character.

I have been trying to find this for a long time, but had no luck.

If anyone knows the name of this game, please help. Thanks !

Avatar image for radioactivezone
#12935 Edited by RadioactiveZone (6 posts) -

Ok guys i need help. I am looking for game that i used to play 7-10 years ago. It is similar to Hidden and Dangerous 2, its ww2 game set in same era as Hidden and Dangerous 2, you have similar missions and cheackpoints likle in this game, you can also save game whenever you want. I reember first mission you were escaping nazis in forest, you were with 1-2 guys and they were driving you in german truck opel blitz i think and the whole mission is just driving and you were back in truck and shooting nazis with luger p08. I remember that in certainpoint in game you get to the train station. I would love if you can help me finding this game because i really want to play it again and i am looking for this game about 3-4 years and i cant find it... I played game on PC and i remember also that you played alone, mostly you were alone i dont think that you had your company or something

#12936 Posted by MistyFog (2 posts) -

@radioactivezone:

I might know the answer for this. Does any of these games fit your description?

https://youtu.be/DsaL7ECJZQs

https://youtu.be/x6ivwknQN54

Here is a video, listing all of the games from the franchise.

https://youtu.be/eqGCVxPxiUQ

Avatar image for radioactivezone
#12937 Posted by RadioactiveZone (6 posts) -

@mistyfog: Thank you for your reply but non of these games are one that i am looking, but it had some similar things

#12938 Edited by Super_Jew (1 posts) -

Hello

So I've been searching for this game for a couple of years. I remember playing anytime between 2006 - 2013 on the PC. I think it was downloadable off of the internet similar to how minecraft is. It was an open world kids game that I'm pretty sure was an mmorpg. I believe it was 3rd person. I distinctly remember getting a dragon egg and hatching it then waiting for the dragon to grow up so I could ride it and fly it through hoops in the air. I also remember that in the central hub there was a giant tree right in the middle and also getting a wand from some witches at some point.

The fact that I can't remember is killing me so please hurry.

Thanks

#12940 Edited by oareaso (81 posts) -

@kitkatv:

Maybe it's "Cart life"

#12941 Edited by oogino (2 posts) -

Here is one I have been trying to find for yeeeaaars and can't and no one knows about it, and at this stage I'm worried I might have seen this in an alternate universe.

---

I have played this game between 1998-2004 on a PC, it was in English. It was a strategy / simulation game, isometric view - I think you could zoom in but couldn't turn around, in my memory the graphics were pretty. The point was to build a village and evolve as a society, I don't remember any enemies I don't think there was one. Also, I don't think there were neighbours and computer players, but I might just not gotten that far in the game.
Now, here comes the trick.
They weren't humans. But I kinda remember they might have been humanoid-ish with long and bulky limbs. Maybe muddy orange or light brownish in skin colour. These creatures were not changing in form (it is not Spore), they were improving as a society and I think they might have just gotten better dresses, better houses or something like that as they got higher and better (like Age of Empires), but I'm not sure, maybe they stayed as is. They weren't becoming biologically something else, and there was only one type of creature, it was only them.
These beings were peaceful workers, acting on their own, I was simply creating the environment for their existence, constructing buildings. These buildings, as I can recall, were orange-y or brownish and in my memory they look imperfect clay-like buildings, some taller than the others. There was a wizardry or magic or sorcerer's building which was coming up with the inventions, these affected how good their society gets and how improved they are.
The set-up was a general nature set up with low forests and planes. I remember it had a charming ambient music.

And here is what I think really makes it different from other games and might be the biggest hint:
the sun was rising in the morning, it gradually got lighter in the game, and that's when the creatures woke up and went to do their work. Then sunset came, I remember the visuals were nice when the sun was low, you didn't actually see the sun in that isometric view, just the lights and the colours and the shadows were nice. The creatures retreated into their homes, evening came and there was light in the windows of the buildings, the creatures were sleeping and you waited half a minute or so for the night to pass. Then the morning sun came up and they started working.

---

Now, if there is a single soul out there who remembers the name of this game, or at least confirms they also have played with it and I didn't just dream this game into my past I would absolutely appreciate it and you would be my favourite human for a month at least.

#12942 Edited by oareaso (81 posts) -

@oogino:

Alien Nations?

or

The Nations Gold edition?

#12943 Edited by oogino (2 posts) -

@oareaso: Oh my god. Oh. My. God. I think it is! The Nations Gold edition. I didn't dream it! I remember those smileys I see on the screenshots on Google. Thank you, it's official: you are my favourite person this month.

Avatar image for katykyungeunkim
#12944 Posted by katykyungeunkim (1 posts) -

Hello, everyone!

I've been looking for this flash game that you have to place couches of several different design around the tables to get high score.

Sorry, I know there isn't much detail of my explanation but the game is just so simple as what I said.

I've been digging for ages, but I can't find it at all.

Please help me!

Thanks a lot!

#12945 Posted by oareaso (81 posts) -
@oogino said:

@oareaso: Oh my god. Oh. My. God. I think it is! The Nations Gold edition. I didn't dream it! I remember those smileys I see on the screenshots on Google. Thank you, it's official: you are my favourite person this month.

Wish luck to your favourite person, this month will be very hard for me :P

#12946 Posted by KitkatV (2 posts) -

@oareaso: unfortunately no :(

#12947 Posted by mitar (3 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00 :

Hey

I need help finding a game, obviously!

I played it around 2005-2006 not quite sure

but specs of the computer were

Windows xp

256mb of ram

1.4 AMD one core like Sempron 1700+ something like that

Graphics card i don't remember

But i know the story of the game!

It was a horror shooting game it was 3d i guess, the story goes like this there was a family a grandpa, brother and sister. And they were on some kind of a trip and then some monsters came and took the sister and grandpa and brother came looking for her and couldnt find her so they came in some kind of a tavern and there were monsters everywhere but they drinked with them and then grandpa does somenthing and gets killed. And then brother starts avenging the grandpa and trying to find his sister. And i remember he starts with a pistol and goes in some kind of a cave or im not sure he starts with a pistol but i remember that there were monster like when you killed them they immediatly born from the pile of meat that you just killed. And they do that 3 times. There is some bosses and stuff but as i was 5-6yrs i dont quite remember, there was heavy metal music when stuff would get tense, my dad played it i just watched it kuz i was too scared to play. :)

That's the story at least that i could remember! Really looking forward to some help!

#12948 Edited by Thomas101911 (1 posts) -

Hi Im looking for a PC game, windows XP.

Its about a hero that was a demon or something, but now he fights for the good side.

He can shoot guns and use magic though the guns he uses. The bigger the gun the better the magic.

He has a life bar and a mana bar, in red. (I think)

I believe the end boss was in a wheel chair in a room full of books.(I bought a magazine on games, I no longer have the magazine.)

Thank´s for reading, hope you have my answer.

Thomas

----------------------

Hi I found it my self on a wikipedia list: Infernal.

#12949 Posted by Platinum (1 posts) -

Okay, I briefly read the rules, for the most part I just gotta explain as best I can... Which will be difficult since I last played this game over 10 years ago.

Alright, so I'm looking for the name of an old game that I believe I used to play on my Gameboy Advance, the square purple one with the flip screen. This game was very sci-fi, and I think it was apocalyptic maybe. I vaguely remember going through building and one scene in particular where you can see the whole city destroyed (I think, unless I'm remembering that from a different game). There are a couple things I 100% know about this game:

- It was a sort of a sidescroller (not really a platformer)

- You would collect green orbs, which I think dropped from enemies?

- At the VERY end of the game, you had to press a button at a very specific moment. There is a countrown that goes down to 0, and you have to press the button RIGHT before 0, it had to be under 0.100 seconds or something like that.

- The scene/level just before the part I mentioned above, it was the player standing on a levitating platform that's going up or down, maybe diagonal, in a straight path I think. The background of this level is full of mirrors or something, I almost want to say it's another dimension.

I believe the player character is in a suit, white probably. That is about it for what I can remember, hope someone out there knows what it is!

#12950 Posted by FirstOne (2 posts) -

Old first person shooter with classes and vehicles composed of two team (red vs blue) all i remember it had bots/ai and there was a mod where you needed to get the trailer, a humvee with a bomb trailer attached witch both teams would fight to get and drive it intro each others bases to detonate.