Velemeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#12001  Edited By Velemeister
Member since 2018 • 2 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Nope, it was a shooting game, pretty similar to metal slug. Just asked my cousin if he remebers the details, and this game could be pretty rare and obscure

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#12002 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@velemeister said:

@Black_Knight_00: Nope, it was a shooting game, pretty similar to metal slug. Just asked my cousin if he remebers the details, and this game could be pretty rare and obscure

Try Gunforce 2 and Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy

kinganonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12003  Edited By kinganonymous
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

ok so there was this video game I watched a video about when I was small at least 5 years ago and I don't remember about it but I think the video I was watching was a compilation of futuristic games and it is really bugging me now because I can't remember it,all I remember about that game was there was a kid playing with his toys then there was a knock on his door and that boy along with his father and another man went out of the window and a futuristic city was shown and the father got killed but the kid and that another man escaped and I think that man became the kids teacher and him kind of became a rebel I think. Please can someone help me with this

thanks in advanced

kinganonymous

Leatherbean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12004 Leatherbean
Member since 2016 • 6 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Have you ever disappointed anyone? Thats just the game I'm looking for! Many thanks

Shadow505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12005 Shadow505

My game explanation:

It was a spaceship game, you spawned in a shelter and there was someone explaining the controls. Then you made a course, a tutorial. You were dodging some stuff and shooting

The game was on android, it was a 3D game

You were able to buy more ships they had upgrades and skins too, I remember there was golden and silver one and those were the most expensive

The game was autoaim, if you aimed on something it was shooting

There were some bosses

I remember that there was a some kind of an iron skeleton, you had to destroy his body part by part and head the last. Then there was some weird shaped thing. Then there was a boss which looked like a worm I think. Then another boss was like a rectangle, you had to destroy it part by part. The 2nd last boss was a clock and the very last boss was an ice giant. It was creating crystals and lasers to damage you. When it was at a certain amount of HP it grabbed 2 crystals and started regenerating HP. You had to destroy those crystals.

Then there were some rounds where you just had to avoid obstacles in a tunnel

I think most of those were like out of the main story line but I'm not sure

This is probably like the only game from my childhood I NEED to find. If anyone finds the name they deserve a medal or something

Shadow505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12006  Edited By Shadow505

@shadow505: I think I was playing that spaceship game in around 2010 or something, maybe a little later

Sythcide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12008  Edited By Sythcide

There was this game that was like a brawler but instead of having like cartoon characters it had actual humans where as the rest of the game was normal it was very funny and it was called ________ X all i remember was that it had X at the end i'm pretty sure.

tolqar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12009 tolqar
Member since 2015 • 11 Posts

I remember playing this game a few years ago and you could set down your first city anywhere on the map and later have colonies. Finally near the end of the wipe everyone would try to be the biggest clan. Also i remember the admin seemed was also in Maybe the arctic. I think in this game from time to time you could use boosts.(not a game with awesome graphics)This was a browser game. Also you had to research tech and the eta for your troops to land was horrible unless you had a city close. I wish I could remember more, if i do I will add more.

Snack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12010 Snack
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

Very useful advice thank you

Rafaeleh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12011  Edited By Rafaeleh

Hi, i am trying to find a game a used to play when i was younger but can't remember it's name.

It was a free to play PC game you downloaded from a website. I think i played it around 2010 but it was probably made in the 2000s.

It was a online game where you had to race against other people to see who could do the level faster (like a racing platformer). It was a 3d or 2.5d game, and you could unlock new characters with different special abilities, i think you unlocked them by completing challenges or by buying them in the shop with money you got from playing.

In the game there were several levels you could choose from to play, some harder than others, i also think that the game used a room style level selector kinda like "Grand Chase" and "Gunbound".

I cant remember much more, i think you could get power ups while racing to get speed boosts or something.

Edit: I found the game name, i remembered part of the name and then searched on google. It was "Tales Runner"

Henyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12012 Henyx

Hey! Im looking for a game that I played a few years ago.

Cant remember much about it, but here goes:

It was a pc game that came in two installation discs, the entire game was in black and white and it was a point+click styled mystery/horror game, (I assume, dont know the official genres.) I remember the game had you go through a beach-style setting, and then through an english town at night. I can't remember much else since its been so long since I played it, but hopefully one of you guys can find it. Thanks a million!

JeffyMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12013  Edited By JeffyMac
Member since 2018 • 4 Posts

Alright so im looking for the name of this playstation one game and all i remember is....

the cover art has a guy in blueish purplish armor on it.

the first level you start in a village and before doing the quest to leave there is a guy strafing side to side to block the exit tunnel.

then in chapter 2 or 3 it's like a harbor town.

and the game had like 3 or 4 discs

it is a 3d fantasy rpg set in medievalish times.

Dm1tri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12014  Edited By Dm1tri

There was a fps game in the future where somekind of war is happening I think. Your character is a blonde guy that starts of with somekind of black pistol that he can dual wield. It starts in a street where you can see that somekind of bomb(s) has been dropped because everything is burning, there's alot of exploded builsings. Some weapons were sniper rifle, mp5 or uzi or somekind of smg, m4, nailgun, minigun, railgun and alot more. As you progress through the game your group keeps getting bigger I think it was somekind of resistance group. Later into the game there's a machine that respawns you if you die, but your enemies have that too and your goal is to destroy theirs in order to progress. There were some interesting levels like and asylum where you get captured and drugged, but your group manages to get you out, later you have to cross the water, but one of your friends gets killed by a shark that you have to kill with a harpoon gun. I remember the box art being that blonde guy holding a minigun with a somekind of sign next to him, I think it was a fist. Anyway I hope someone can help me remember or find this game.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12015 Black_Knight_00

@jeffymac said:

Alright so im looking for the name of this playstation one game and all i remember is....

the cover art has a guy in blueish purplish armor on it.

the first level you start in a village and before doing the quest to leave there is a guy strafing side to side to block the exit tunnel.

then in chapter 2 or 3 it's like a harbor town.

and the game had like 3 or 4 discs

it is a 3d fantasy rpg set in medievalish times.

Sounds like Silver

Loading Video...

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12016 Black_Knight_00

@dm1tri said:

There was a fps game in the future where somekind of war is happening I think. Your character is a blonde guy that starts of with somekind of black pistol that he can dual wield. It starts in a street where you can see that somekind of bomb(s) has been dropped because everything is burning, there's alot of exploded builsings. Some weapons were sniper rifle, mp5 or uzi or somekind of smg, m4, nailgun, minigun, railgun and alot more. As you progress through the game your group keeps getting bigger I think it was somekind of resistance group. Later into the game there's a machine that respawns you if you die, but your enemies have that too and your goal is to destroy theirs in order to progress. There were some interesting levels like and asylum where you get captured and drugged, but your group manages to get you out, later you have to cross the water, but one of your friends gets killed by a shark that you have to kill with a harpoon gun. I remember the box art being that blonde guy holding a minigun with a somekind of sign next to him, I think it was a fist. Anyway I hope someone can help me remember or find this game.

Devastation

Loading Video...

ramfan102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12017  Edited By ramfan102

Man I can't for the life of me think of this game. Vague description but here goes. I played it in the early 2000s (2001-03) on what I believe were Mac desktops at my elementary school. I think the goal was to collect items from different rooms in a house by traveling to rooms. There was an enemy (troll?) that was wandering through the various rooms as well. You could tell what room he was in only by a red indicator on the map in the top right? corner of the screen. If he caught you before you found all of the items you were looking for then you lost. There was a map of the house in a corner of the screen and a picture of the room you were currently in in the center.

Dm1tri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12018  Edited By Dm1tri

@Black_Knight_00: thank you

Ranga_The_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12019  Edited By Ranga_The_Red

hello

so there was this game i rented from a library back when i was about 7-9. the game must have been from sometime between 1998- 2005 and was on the pc (i am pretty sure it was windows XP). so on the front cover it had a 3d kid leaping forward at the viewer with a 90's hair curtains hairstyle and a power fist, the background of the box art was blue or purple. in the starting cut scene your on a spaceship and there is a yellow bipedal cat man with a spear, the ship crashes and you have to run and jump around a 3d area with floating islands. it was 3rd person and im pretty sure you could upgrade your glove.

well that about as much as i can remember. any ideas on what game this was?

thanks heaps

NeGeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12020 NeGeX

@rage_phace: Sorry for the late reply but the it is not the same game.??

rashmika2426

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12021 rashmika2426
Member since 2018 • 3 Posts

nice

pokerplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12022  Edited By pokerplayer

Hi guys, please help with this game... I played it on PC in the browser. It was a map with terrain (mountains and stuff) all flat 2d - not very good graphics. You had tiles that you placed on the map and you had one main piece that you had to protect. Other players all appeared at the same time and the game started after 30 seconds or so. You had to 'take over' other players pieces, cut their supply lines etc while trying to expand your territory. if you won a game there were all sorts of awards like trophies and things. You could play as your country and the tiles would have a national flag on them, or you could just create your own tile design (or use the supplied designs). I cant think of much more than that. You could build up the amount of points on each tile too. thanks for helping. The games ran for varying lengths like 30 minutes, 2 hours or even days. This was between 2012-2016... oh yeah, there was a timer during gameplay that counted up to 100000 or something, which was the amount you could add to your tiles (you could add an amount at any time - didnt have to wait for it to get to the maximum amount). please help!

Flandres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12024  Edited By Flandres

Hello there!

I'm searching for a futuristic racing game that I played on a portable console. It has to be either the Psp, Nintendo ds or Gameboy advance because I didn't have any other ones.

It has to be older than 5 years but it could be much older (sorry). In the game you drive a futuristic car (if I remember right they almost looked like space ships that drove on the ground). It's not a normal racing game but very story driven and after each race you could see different characters interacting about whatever was going on. These characters were presented in anime style and they remind me very much of yugioh chracters like Seto Kaiba or Jack Atlas (if that means anything to you). Each character had their own unique car and objective.

I hope somebody can help me and please ask if you need more information, I'll try to remember it better but that's all I could come up with for now. Thanks in advance :)

n0v0ca1ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12025 n0v0ca1ne

It was a browser game on a website. I played as a headmistress/master of a school that I was allowed to name and I could have around 8 students at a time (more or less). The girls would have pink/light red hair at first and all the students started off as students. Then, I could chose for them to become a mage, dragoon, or something else, but I forgot. It was different for the genders. The art style was anime and you were allowed to take quests and take some of the students with you to fight. You got something if you graduated the students, but I forgot what. In game, there were preferences for different classes sometimes (so like one hour, they'd want dragoons, other times, they'd want mages and stuff like that) I played it about 4-7 years ago and I don't know when it was made. I remember there were monsters you'd have to fight monsters and it was chibi when that happened. I'd really like to play it again, but I forgot the name. Please help !!

um_vada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12026 um_vada

It was a game that was from around the late 00's. It was a windows game and it was one of the desktop games. I remember a purple dragon who was 2D and you were in a castle. It was not pixelated. I remember one of the minigames was where you had to scare off mice. The dragon was somewhat round if I think correctly? Any help would be appreciated.

driss23799

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12027 driss23799

@verybadperson: https://justpaste.it/2f1na

RedEyePup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12028 RedEyePup

I’m looking for a mobile game (played on an iPad about 5 years ago). It’s a 2D pirate game. You’d brake apart the opposing ship and pick up parts of their crew then you’d battle a boss ship it monster. After each game you can upgrade boat for batter cannon and armor. Oh and you hold down to shoot and tilt to move boat.

Thanks

amyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12029 amyyy

I'm looking for a game that may have come out in the 90s or 00s. It MAY have the word village/ villager in the title.

I first played it on an PC browser and I think it MAY also have come out as an iphone app. Should be a flash game.

Every round you get a new map with different sized buildings and different number of villagers. You play against the PC and you try to take over as many buildings as possible by dragging your villagers to the building and 'fighting' the opponent. You take over the building once there's more villagers than opponents in the building. There's a building which just produces villagers. As you advance you also get certain powers like raining fire or something.

The villagers are pretty similar to stick figures. It's between 2D or 3D - not very high-def.

Thanks in advance!

FummyCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12030 FummyCloud
Member since 2018 • 23 Posts

So I can't remember this game and only a few little things about it.

-It was on Pc

-It was an FPS game

-It had an Indiana Jones type feel to the game

-I played it in 2010 or 2011

-I remember that I had a female companion

-In one part of the game I had to fight a mummy

Hope you guys help me out on this one and thank you all in advance

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12031 Black_Knight_00

@fummycloud said:

So I can't remember this game and only a few little things about it.

-It was on Pc

-It was an FPS game

-It had an Indiana Jones type feel to the game

-I played it in 2010 or 2011

-I remember that I had a female companion

-In one part of the game I had to fight a mummy

Hope you guys help me out on this one and thank you all in advance

Deadfall Adventures

FummyCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12032 FummyCloud
Member since 2018 • 23 Posts

@Black_Knight_00: Yes it is, thank you so much, mate. Hope you have the rest of a great day and Merry Christmas

Kaluka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12034  Edited By Kaluka

Okay, so there was this DS game where you start with a Legendary Golden sword and this fairy or something is teaching you the tutorial. After it's over I believe you wake up under a tree. The details are fuzzy but here's a few aspects I remember.

-It was definitely a pg game, no hardcore stuff.

-You could talk to this little sick girl who lived in the upstairs of a house in town and make her like you with gifts. I think she gets taken away by a tornado or something.

-Pretty sure it was an rpg of some sorts/ some kind of turn based fighting game.

Sorry if this is obscure but I've been looking for this game for years and just can't remember the name.

Kaluka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12035 Kaluka

Well, I got to thinking of old games I played again and my brain has done me the pleasure of torturing with another game that I really want to play again but don't remember. Here we go.

-I believe it's an xbox 360 game.

-Turn based rpg

-It's a fantasy game and I remember there is a bunch of cool magic and stuff, the beginning plot starts you at some kind of Magic Academy if I'm remembering correctly.

-There was a festival where you could go around and talk to people. This festival ends with robots attacking I think.

-After that it gets fuzzy, but a few key things I remember; You had a party, and I think one guy was gay or acted gay (no offense).

This game was really fun but I never got to beat it. My ma's boyfriend at the time beat it b4 me and pawned it off. If anyone knows the final fantasy game this might be one of them but I am almost 100% positive it isn't. Thanks in advance, hope someone can help!

GabeP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12036 GabeP
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

90’s PC game

Was a 3D side view fighting game. A lot of sci fi elements. The music was kind of electric/techno and one specific song i remember repeated “time is running out”. Each character had a level that they fit into. One character looked like a knight with a plume, and another was this pinkish lava girl who could hover. In her level meteorites fell from the sky and you could pick them up and throw them. Another level was indoors and looked like an electrical substation with electricity sparking everywhere.

trubovics2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12037  Edited By trubovics2
Member since 2017 • 3 Posts

Hi! Please help. I can't remember the part of game. I saw it a pretty while ago, maybe before 10 years idk. It was some part of Lord of The Rings. Everything that i remember are boss in some pretty dark place (probably tower or fortress) and after him averything starts braking and you have to escape and run through fog that slows you and makes it difficult to escape alive.

Jaeth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12040  Edited By Jaeth

Hello :)

I'm looking for a flash game, where you play a guy with a huge sword, your goal is to kill slimes.
The sword is about 3/4 time the width of the guy in length, and you control it by mouse ( click to swing, move mouse to move the character i think )

It's viewed from top.

There was a lot of different slimes, like tiny green shits that can only push you, void slimes, metal slimes that shoot a sword-whip shit at you, and many more

I played it on pc ( obviously ), about 10/15 years ago

Thanks in advance to everybody that can help :D

aelhafiani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12041 aelhafiani

@zkteh: me too

Flandres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12042 Flandres

@flandres said:

Hello there!

I'm searching for a futuristic racing game that I played on a portable console. It has to be either the Psp, Nintendo ds or Gameboy advance because I didn't have any other ones.

It has to be older than 5 years but it could be much older (sorry). In the game you drive a futuristic car (if I remember right they almost looked like space ships that drove on the ground). It's not a normal racing game but very story driven and after each race you could see different characters interacting about whatever was going on. These characters were presented in anime style and they remind me very much of yugioh chracters like Seto Kaiba or Jack Atlas (if that means anything to you). Each character had their own unique car and objective.

I hope somebody can help me and please ask if you need more information, I'll try to remember it better but that's all I could come up with for now. Thanks in advance :)

Additional information:

I just remembered that I borrowed the game from a friend back then and I'm pretty sure the only console he had was the psp so I think I can limit the search to it being a psp game.

hellocool2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12043 hellocool2

Hey, I’m looking for an IOS mobile game that’s i played a while ago. From what I can remember, the game came out like after 2010. The purpose of the game was simple but fun, as you would control a delivery company that sent out cars and trucks to deliver packages to people. It was a sort of idle game, where you had to wait in real time for the delivery person to drive there and then drive back. You would earn money and upgrade your business by buying better trucks and more employees. Also, I know that the game colo scheme was mainly red, with much of the objects being a shade of red. Another thing is the package system itself, as you could wait for the package to arrive at the recepients house and tap repeatedly to open it. It was just a small detail but made the game more fun. Other than these things, the game worked with the mini iPad and I played the game in 2014 or 2015. I hope that this description will lead me to the game’s title.

JeffyMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12044 JeffyMac

@Black_Knight_00

sadly that's not it i remember the way the cover looked.

pokerplayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12045  Edited By pokerplayer

@jeffymac:

Games with guy in blue/purple armour on cover:

MediEvil, Alundra, Megaman,

wodlmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12048 wodlmont

hahhahha

neat_official

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12049  Edited By neat_official

Played this game i think around 7 years ago or something.

- It's a 3d, third person view, PC flight shooter

- it looks kinda cyberpunky (the tutorial had blue wireframed terrain, idk if the rest of the game was same)

- the goal was to get rid of the red flying things that come to you

- the plane you control is kinda slow but i think there was a button to speed up

-i don't think it had a story or something, just a robotic female voice talking to you when you do the tutorial.

- the ambient was mainly blue

Thanks for your time, in advance!

JeffyMac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12050 JeffyMac

@pokerplayer

Hell Yeah!!! you were right it was Alundra. but i was thinking of the Alundra 2.