Official ''Can't remember the title of a game'' thread 2.0

#12101 Edited by Mick323 (3 posts) -

@Getpaidtoshop Billy and Mandy ? Grabbed by the Ghoulies ?

@jupzter: Binary Domain is the game your looking for my friend.

@xnay58: The last Guy ?

#12103 Posted by bleya321 (2 posts) -

i cant remember the name of this game, it is sort of total war , but im not sure. it has like big map of europe and north africa. it has 4 or 5 playable factions (brits,france, prussia, aus hung emp and i think it has russia). it has like a lot of smaller countries which u cant play with. they can join u if they like u. it has like sympaty bar or something like that. it is turn based 1 turn is 1 month. i think it starts in like 1790s. most important thing is that it has like research points. u get them by buildings schools in regions. at end of era u chose will u be democratic or autocratis society. later dictatorship or monarhy ect... my guess is that is 2005-2010 and maybe it is 1.5 gb so it is relativly small

#12104 Posted by Mick323 (3 posts) -

@bleya321: Is it Napoleon: Total War ? Because there 5 playable factions (Austria, France, Great Britain, Prussia and Russia)

#12105 Posted by xnay58 (2 posts) -

@mick323: yes thank you so much

#12106 Posted by jupzter (27 posts) -

@mick323

Thanks Dude...

Happy New Year everyone...

#12107 Posted by Mick323 (3 posts) -

Happy New Year.

#12108 Posted by NeGeX (4 posts) -

Happy New Year guys

#12110 Posted by bleya321 (2 posts) -

@mick323: nope . i think it is imperial total war or something but i cant find it. reserch points are very unique to this game

#12112 Posted by Stealx (1 posts) -

Hey , need help with remembering a game. It was semi old , If I remember correctly then you shot demons in 3rd person and every level you could upgrade one of four weapons , melee, pistol, shotgun or assault rifle. You could also pick up dynamite and the demons came in waves the end boss was The Devil if I remember correctly. Really need to find this game. Could also play coop.

#12113 Posted by Phreek (1 posts) -

Hey guys

I have a request for you. The game I am looking for is on pc. I played it in 2008 2009. It ended up on my computer somehow. Its a 2d top down action with dofferent levels that u switch between by reaching the end of the screen( the levels have depth too so you can go up for further and down for closer to the camera which is at an angle like in hotline miami but with more horizontal levels ) ? It was in a city with a dumbster level. You fist fight waves of people ( possibly zombies) and can get melee weapons from crates or from the floor i guess. One of the bosses was a female that looked like a crazy homeless person. The caracters had a unique 2d design that truly beautiful yet simple that it pleased the eyes of the child i was I remember it could be played in coop. And you could kick, punch and do another thing i forgot about. Maybe heavy punch. The main menu had the options in bot right and the play and coop top right. Please help I have had severals sleepless nights. I should be studying for my finals rn.

#12114 Posted by Backlit (3 posts) -

Idk what it was but it was a racing game with like big rigs or 18 wheelers, and the other people wouldn't move

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
#12115 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21530 posts) -

@stealx said:

Hey , need help with remembering a game. It was semi old , If I remember correctly then you shot demons in 3rd person and every level you could upgrade one of four weapons , melee, pistol, shotgun or assault rifle. You could also pick up dynamite and the demons came in waves the end boss was The Devil if I remember correctly. Really need to find this game. Could also play coop.

Sounds like Damnation

@backlit said:

Idk what it was but it was a racing game with like big rigs or 18 wheelers, and the other people wouldn't move

Big Rigs Over the Road Racing?

Loading Video...

#12118 Posted by TheWaterRalsei (1 posts) -

aaa finally at last i found a thing so it goes like this (i cant remember the name so i need help, thanks)

It was a browser game, possibly a website from what i remember (?) where you could enter levels, place down these ''things'' that defend in spots from the bad ..things coming out a tunnel on the first few levels, the bad things went on a path trying not to be shot or slowed down to grab a certain coloured (or color depending where you are from dfsjnj) generic diamond shaped gem then walk to the end, if they did that you would loose a gem but if they got killed, you got it back. The layout was kinda like a forest in the first few levels with areas to place the ''things'' that would help you kill the bad things.. I think you could upgrade the good ''things'' to shoot faster and reload as such?? The only actual good ''things'' i can remember was a slow volcano that shot cannonballs? and maybe one that had water to slow down bad ''things''

I forgot how old it was.

If you could help find the game that would be kinda helpful thanks

(and hopefully it didnt get erased at one point in time)

#12119 Posted by MadFox50387 (1 posts) -

Hi, I was looking for a flash puzzle game which I'm pretty sure came around the 2010's on Newgrounds, it was a puzzle escape type of game in which you were in a store with some other people due to some intense fog, and then some creatures came out of said fog, which were like some sort of weird flies, I also know that at the main character is a girl, and she is with her significant other if I recall correctly.
At one point in the game I also know you get a shotgun and you get to kill one of the survivours because he had turned into a weird abomination thanks to those weird creatures, if anyone knows, I'd highly appreciate any help

#12122 Edited by kaydems (1 posts) -

Hey guys, i cannot remember this game, twin brothers wearing army bottom tank tops, you can pick up knives as you roam to your destination, quite old, any suggestions?

#12125 Posted by keci (6 posts) -

Hi, been trying to remember this game since a week but here goes... it's a platformer pizza delivery game on pc where you have to deliver 3 pizzas each mission if i remember correctly. When you deliver a pizza it shows something like a delivery receipt. Looks much like Pizza boy on iphone. The game i'm looking for is a pc game, no its not a flash game in case anyone asked. But it's still a small game.

#12126 Edited by chaman01 (0 posts) -

Giys this guy Ruzc is a lag switch user and kicks people of their internet please expose or if you have clips on him report to Ubisoft. There are many messages I got from people about him so I made a video to expose him and also sent some of his toxic messages and lagswitch clips to Ubisoft

Loading Video...
#12127 Edited by Franzinatr (2 posts) -

Hi, i'm new here!

I was looking for the game from sega genesis console (also played fatal labyrinth, ping-pong, spiderman in that platform) that I can't remember the title, the game is around 90's and played it on 2000's.

-you control as a plane or spaceship, whatever...

-you can move only on sides until you draw a line (square or rectangle)

-there's a boss that doing like the "Bouncing DVD logo move or some different moves", if the boss touch the line you draw that you didn't reach the side, you'll explode (you have 3 lives I think), the boss can't kill you when you didn't draw in the middle even you touch it in the sides

-you'll need trap the boss by occupying the space (drawing) as the boss starting to get shrinking and moving faster when there's little space left (also a image shows like a earth or something in your occupied lines you drawn)

-there's a percentage thingy requirement to kill the boss (like 90% required)

-if you can't kill the boss in short time, there's random shiny thing spawn in the side and roams on every side, you'll get explode if you touch it

this is what inside my mind

https://i.imgur.com/0d83eke.png

Thanks in advance!

#12128 Posted by Franzinatr (2 posts) -

@franzinatr said:

Hi, i'm new here!

I was looking for the game from sega genesis console (also played fatal labyrinth, ping-pong, spiderman in that platform) that I can't remember the title, the game is around 90's and played it on 2000's.

-you control as a plane or spaceship, whatever...

-you can move only on sides until you draw a line (square or rectangle)

-there's a boss that doing like the "Bouncing DVD logo move or some different moves", if the boss touch the line you draw that you didn't reach the side, you'll explode (you have 3 lives I think), the boss can't kill you when you didn't draw in the middle even you touch it in the sides

-you'll need trap the boss by occupying the space (drawing) as the boss starting to get shrinking and moving faster when there's little space left (also a image shows like a earth or something in your occupied lines you drawn)

-there's a percentage thingy requirement to kill the boss (like 90% required)

-if you can't kill the boss in short time, there's random shiny thing spawn in the side and roams on every side, you'll get explode if you touch it

this is what inside my mind

https://i.imgur.com/0d83eke.png

Thanks in advance!

I found the game now, it's "Ultimate QIX"...

#12129 Posted by mccnoi (1 posts) -

Hello. I am new to this forum, I only created an account to make this post, and hopefully I will get an answer. However the chances are very low and I apologize in advance for not providing enough details, but I'll give it a try.

So I've been looking for the game that I played between 2000-2005 on pc, it was a third person game, 16 bit probably, i remember the character was in some kind of apartment building, he could walk to the balcony, to the rooms or go to the elevator area...also there was some other guy that he could visit, talk to, was probably his friend or something. Nothing much was going on. Also remember something about a broken faucet(maybe the character had to repair it) , and a guitar somewhere in the corner lol, but not sure if that's correct. Don't know what was the purpose of the game, tbh. But hopefully someone will recognize it by few details i provided.

Avatar image for xanstheskeleton
#12130 Posted by xanstheskeleton (1 posts) -

I honestly doubt anyone would know this one but here we go

- PC learning game for about 4-8 year olds

- Some time round 2007

- UK gaming company? I live in England so I assume so but could be wrong.

- Basically lots of learning mini games. the characters were simple coloured figures and i can’t remember if it was in 2D or 3D.

- I remember a specific minigame in which you designed a collar for a dog but if you made anything pink he wouldn’t like it

- Real simple layout with white background. Whichever character you picked had a separate mini games menu (blue was the best)

Thanks :) I’ve been on a nostalgia run but couldn’t remember this one

#12131 Posted by impulsee (1 posts) -

Hello. I'm trying to find an older game series. I don't know how many games there are in the series or when it first came out, but the first one probably came out in the 1990s and it was still releasing after 2000. I played it on PC, windows 6 or 7.

It was a single player medieval war/battle game with supernatural and fantasy elements. You had a big map to explore and the camera was looking down from the top. You could explore overground and underground in caves and dungeons. You had a limited amount of moves per day where you could explore the map, find enemies to fight and (I believe) collect resourses for building. Other NPC teams also had moves each day. When you encountered an enemy it turned into battle mode, where your team was on one side and the opponent on the other and the camera was from the side. You and the opponent took turns in fighting until all were dead on one side or someone retreated (on rare occations someone from the other team would join yours if they were outclassed). You also had a castle that you had to protect from enemy attacks. You could also attack enemy castles and take over, but if you lost all your castles it was game over. When upgrading the castle you could get new types of fighters (healers, archers, sword fighters etc), and you could also upgrade the defense walls and such.

Some of the supernatural creaturs in the game included cyclops and other kinds of monsters, but sadly I don't remember any more of them.

The name of the game was something simple and I think it had the word "war" in it. Thank you in advance :D

#12133 Edited by Manthosk (2 posts) -

Hello guys.There was a game that I played some years ago but I can't remember the title. -It was an Action-Shooter-Adventure game I think but I don't remember if it was FPS or Third Person.-I think that it was released after 2005 because it had pretty good graphics. -There was mission that you sneak in a house, outside in the nature, to take something(?) but you faced enemies inside. Then somehow the house started to burn and you had to survive not only the fire but the enemies shooting you.-There were places that had skulls and bones everywhere-There was a mission that you shoot ninjas -Maybe there was a beach somewhere that in the one side was the sea with lots of ship debris and in the other side was a jungle(?)-There was a mission in a ship.

P.S. It's a pc game, I forgot that.

#12134 Posted by ludochat (2 posts) -

This is certainly useful. Thanks for sharing!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CRE8.LudoChat

#12135 Edited by ubwejpo53 (1 posts) -

https://dreamaccounts.online

#12136 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21530 posts) -

@manthosk said:

Hello guys.

There was a game that I played some years ago but I can't remember the title.

-It was an Action-Shooter-Adventure game I think but I don't remember if it was FPS or Third Person.

-I think that it was released after 2005 because it had pretty good graphics.

-There was mission that you sneak in a house, outside in the nature, to take something(?) but you faced enemies inside. Then somehow the house started to burn and you had to survive not only the fire but the enemies shooting you.

-There were places that had skulls and bones everywhere

-There was a mission that you shoot ninjas

-Maybe there was a beach somewhere that in the one side was the sea with lots of ship debris and in the other side was a jungle(?)

-There was a mission in a ship.

Sounds like Uncharted 3 to me.

#12137 Edited by Manthosk (2 posts) -

@Black_Knight_00: No, it's not that

#12138 Edited by linawijaya (3 posts) -

good

#12139 Posted by arrrrrmatey (17 posts) -

@impulsee said:

Hello. I'm trying to find an older game series. I don't know how many games there are in the series or when it first came out, but the first one probably came out in the 1990s and it was still releasing after 2000. I played it on PC, windows 6 or 7.

It was a single player medieval war/battle game with supernatural and fantasy elements. You had a big map to explore and the camera was looking down from the top. You could explore overground and underground in caves and dungeons. You had a limited amount of moves per day where you could explore the map, find enemies to fight and (I believe) collect resourses for building. Other NPC teams also had moves each day. When you encountered an enemy it turned into battle mode, where your team was on one side and the opponent on the other and the camera was from the side. You and the opponent took turns in fighting until all were dead on one side or someone retreated (on rare occations someone from the other team would join yours if they were outclassed). You also had a castle that you had to protect from enemy attacks. You could also attack enemy castles and take over, but if you lost all your castles it was game over. When upgrading the castle you could get new types of fighters (healers, archers, sword fighters etc), and you could also upgrade the defense walls and such.

Some of the supernatural creaturs in the game included cyclops and other kinds of monsters, but sadly I don't remember any more of them.

The name of the game was something simple and I think it had the word "war" in it. Thank you in advance :D

Sounds like 'Heroes of Might and Magic'.

#12140 Posted by TalitsRM (1 posts) -

Hey y'all!

I'm looking for a game I used to play on the PC around 2000 (it may be originally from a different platform, I had a lot of those CDs that came with thousands of games)

- It was Japanese but was translated into English.

- It was a shmup/bullet hell

- The characters were magical girls, they flew on broomsticks and some of their special attacks included a sort of pentagram (kinda like the one that appears under Sakura when she activates her spear in Card Captor Sakura)

- It was kind of erotic, there were some screens in which you destroyed a woman's clothes and at the end of every phase you received a piece of an image that portrayed a girl in a sexy position often showing her underwear (don't judge me, I was too young and seduced by the kawaiiness of the little magic players)

Thanks!!

#12141 Posted by fivesixseven (1 posts) -

hello

so there was this game I'm 99% sure it was a PC game

it was a 2D game black and White and maybe a splash of red. in the game you where this monster made out of bloody noddles and had escaped from a lab or something and had to hunt down all the humans. you could roll around and swing from the walls with your noodle arms. as you hunted down the humans you got bigger and could reach further with your noddle arms.

thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas!

#12142 Edited by Tristantris (1 posts) -

It was a Japanese game but it had English version.

I played it about 3 or 4 years ago but I bet it's older.

I played it on PS3

The characters are 3D Chibi with 2D "realistic" anime character over dialouge.

It was some sort of RPG game but not a typical RPG. Everytime you enter a dungeon like area, your level starts at 1 and it raises. But it is back to 1 if you re-start the place or go to another place.

You lose your equipments, itemd and weapons. All of them if you are defeated. You gain a different type of EXP, which is basically a currency.

The story is a male character that have never won a lottery before. Then he win those japanese style ball lottery and became "god".

The role of the "god" was to fulfill a person's wish by doing something in a randomly generated dungeon that is a replication of the real thing.

Also the charater's wish you fulfill are mostly not "real" human. In the first level you fulfill a wish of a fairy tale character, Cinderalla. Then the second level is a zombie. There's also aliens and a mermaid.

You fulfill the person's wish by giving them self-esteem in the replicated world. Or something like that, mostly.

You move in a chess like style. After you move, the enemy move, then repeat.

The enemies may or may not represent each place's area, they are random but I think there is a set theme, I forgot.

It was a third person game and you look from the top.

It is purely single-player game.

I really hope I have enough infos, I loved that game but I stopped playing it after my PS3 broke

#12143 Posted by DeGarmo2 (26 posts) -

Hi guys, Please help!

-Desktop/flash game

-late 90’s or early 2000’s

-You control floating/rolling security cameras in air ducts/tunnels. You can move them around in a first person view

-You control 2 to 4 (I forget how many) independently, and one at a time.

-You goal is to trap the intruders (metallic spiders) who are trying to infiltrate your security system.

-You do this by setting up the cameras in such a way to trap the spiders in tunnels with no escape (they cannot walk past cameras).

-The layout of the screen is partly a top down map (pretty much just a maze puzzle which represents the map of the game) which shows each of your camera locations as well as pings dots for spider sounds. The other part of the screen is the view of the camera of the active camera.

PLEASE help me remember this game.

#12144 Posted by zednoughtrext (1 posts) -

Please help me!

-Pc/Flash game

Around mid 2010

2d view of the world

you controlled a ship with wheels and occasionally ran into other ships while traveling around the world. You could siege castles and and take them for your own. and later come back and get an income from them. You could go into said castles and buy goods to transport to other castles to make money to buy more crew members, or get a better ship. If you were transporting illicit cargo and were stopped by "police" they would seize the cargo and fine you. there were also pirates that would show up and take you cargo and crew if you couldn't defend against them.

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS GAME!!!

#12145 Edited by Grozz (1 posts) -

I dont know guys if this is strictly pc thread but i remember a game on Sega Genesis where you play as blue amason or something ? You wander in ruins and its just usual beat em up with bosses etc, one thing i remember very well is "spooky" music, i was literally panicking when i started that game, do you guys think you can help ?

#12146 Edited by Workhour_Calm (1 posts) -

Need help!

This has been bothering me for years now:

The game was a 2d flash game where you played as this upright walking dragon-dinosuar creature that you could customise using a few preset color options.

The art style made the head big and cute-sy.

I played around 2011-2014 around that time frame.

In game you fought creatures using a turn based system where if you lost health you used banapples(apple+banana hybrid) to regain health.

If you won you earned crystals.

#12147 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21530 posts) -

@grozz said:

I dont know guys if this is strictly pc thread but i remember a game on Sega Genesis where you play as blue amason or something ? You wander in ruins and its just usual beat em up with bosses etc, one thing i remember very well is "spooky" music, i was literally panicking when i started that game, do you guys think you can help ?

Sidescrolling platformer or top-down view? Action game or RPG?

#12148 Edited by rares2107 (7 posts) -

Hello, so, back in 2005,I played a fps sci fi shooter, it was with aliens. The only think I remember it s that you were working as a janitor on a scientist ship, and he sends you in missions.(btw, I don't think it s a game from AVP) and it was a pc game

#12150 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (21530 posts) -

@rares2107 said:

Hello, so, back in 2005,I played a fps sci fi shooter, it was with aliens. The only think I remember it s that you were working as a janitor on a scientist ship, and he sends you in missions.(btw, I don't think it s a game from AVP) and it was a pc game

Not a FPS but try MDK2