Xbox One Day One

• 421 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

[QUOTE="robybaggio"][QUOTE="argetlam00"]

I love how you write a bunch of bullshit then declare yourself the "winner" at the end. That is just lmfao. Please get an Xbone.

argetlam00

We will... unfortunately for poor people like you will still be playing only on a last-gen-nocloud-PS4. :D

Have fun with the lag.

LOL we get dedicated servers for ALL games. Have fun with P2P in the PissNetwork

robybaggio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 robybaggio
Member since 2004 • 562 Posts

Have fun with the lag.

argetlam00

No lag, your tears are coming through straight away.

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#203 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

http://i.imgur.com/Z76IQht.png

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44303 Posts

http://i.imgur.com/Z76IQht.png

SaltyMeatballs

Has that nasty stench of desperation to it :o or is that cow pie eh, half dozen of one or six of the other. :P

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#205 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Your GIF proved my point, more interested in the X1 than the PlaySafe Bore.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

People being too hard on secret, he is like the lesat fanboyish xbox/MS fan on the entire forum.

He didn't say PS4 was crap or dis any fans who are going to buy another system, Yeah maybe he wants to rustle your jimmies but if this thread did that then you are too sensitive.

He is just simply saying xbox one day one for him, ok who cares but there is no reason for some people to bash him for that. Personal opinions aside, I hope you will be able to enjoy your purchase, you know what you are signing up for by buying one so maybe you are that select demographic MS is looking for.

On topic:

:P why did you bother to have the x1 pre-ordered Secret? on launch day those things will literally be laying around, might even be able to pick one up and walk right out the store with it without paying a dime...it's not like anyone will miss it.

SecretPolice

+100 my friend, class act mah man.

Eh, when my son said he could not preorder I told him I too expected their to be ample stock for preorder and on launch day :shcok: so just in case and keep in mind, it's what he wanted me to use the gift card for, I went on my 360 with him in the room, purchased Xbox One Day One dirrect and explained I'd use the gift card for a couple launch games.

Blame it on my son why dontcha. tehe :P

lemon doesn't fall from the tree eh? :o :P
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

[QUOTE="robybaggio"] We will... unfortunately for poor people like you will still be playing only on a last-gen-nocloud-PS4. :DScipio8

Have fun with the lag.

LOL we get dedicated servers for ALL games. Have fun with P2P in the PissNetwork

Since when P2P has bother 360 fans.? That is all you have since 2002 and for $50 to $60 dollars hell the PS3 has more games on dedicated servers than the xbox 360 and online play is free...:lol:

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Has that nasty stench of desperation to it :o or is that cow pie eh, half dozen of one or six of the other. :P

SecretPolice

No that is people expressing them self on the horrible MS policies,did that happen to MS with the xbox 360.?

No it did not because live gold was optional and used games work and your console worked offline,the xbox one will get a hyge beating this holiday and forward.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 SecretPolice  Online

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="casharmy"]

People being too hard on secret, he is like the lesat fanboyish xbox/MS fan on the entire forum.

He didn't say PS4 was crap or dis any fans who are going to buy another system, Yeah maybe he wants to rustle your jimmies but if this thread did that then you are too sensitive.

He is just simply saying xbox one day one for him, ok who cares but there is no reason for some people to bash him for that. Personal opinions aside, I hope you will be able to enjoy your purchase, you know what you are signing up for by buying one so maybe you are that select demographic MS is looking for.

On topic:

:P why did you bother to have the x1 pre-ordered Secret? on launch day those things will literally be laying around, might even be able to pick one up and walk right out the store with it without paying a dime...it's not like anyone will miss it.

Heil68

+100 my friend, class act mah man.

Eh, when my son said he could not preorder I told him I too expected their to be ample stock for preorder and on launch day :shcok: so just in case and keep in mind, it's what he wanted me to use the gift card for, I went on my 360 with him in the room, purchased Xbox One Day One dirrect and explained I'd use the gift card for a couple launch games.

And I'm sure with you, cow pies don't fall far from the cow eh. :o :lol:

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#210 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

People on SW are low, I understand that you can trol someone but not try to personal attack them or saying that the kid is dumb.

Anyway, enjoy it!

I'm getting the PS4 first due the fact I don't want to give 100 bucks more for a console (I know i'm greedy :P)

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 SecretPolice  Online

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

tormentos

No that is people expressing them self on the horrible MS policies,did that happen to MS with the xbox 360.?

No it did not because live gold was optional and used games work and your console worked offline,the xbox one will get a hyge beating this holiday and forward.

BS, cows were doing and saying the same things trying to sabatage 360 back in 2005,2006,2007 but finally the truth set many free to go with the superior gaming console, 360. :P

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

[QUOTE="robybaggio"] We will... unfortunately for poor people like you will still be playing only on a last-gen-nocloud-PS4. :DScipio8

Have fun with the lag.

Cows now have to pay for the inferior online service :lol:

argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 argetlam00
Member since 2006 • 6573 Posts

[QUOTE="Scipio8"]

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

Have fun with the lag.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Except now that is P2P it is much better than Xbox Live. Not to mention cheaper and far more value.

argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 argetlam00

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

Have fun with the lag.

robybaggio

I'll enjoy seeing the "cloud" give Xbone unplayable games that crash the moment the internet does a hiccup.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]+100 my friend, class act mah man.

SecretPolice

My son actually has a 360! :o Sadly he wont be getting a X1.
robybaggio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 robybaggio

[QUOTE="Scipio8"]

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

Have fun with the lag.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Ricky-Gervais.gif

Made me laugh. 

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 always_explicit

[QUOTE="robybaggio"]

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

Have fun with the lag.

argetlam00

I'll enjoy seeing the "cloud" give Xbone unplayable games that crash the moment the internet does a hiccup.

How is this any different for your internet having a hiccup on PSN??? You cant make consoles accountable for hiccups that could happen to any online service at any time.
argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 argetlam00

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

[QUOTE="robybaggio"]

always_explicit

How is this any different for your internet having a hiccup on PSN??? You cant make consoles accountable for hiccups that could happen to any online service at any time.

There is a huge difference between trying to process graphics or game data through the internet and a high speed memory bus. If your internet hiccups while processing AI or graphics like Microsoft PR bullshit tries to claim have fun with your game blowing up in your face. You are not playing online, you are STREAMING your game. It is literally a fusion of freaking OnLive and standard processing but it is just a marketing gimmick and impossible. Microsoft is just trying to desperately damage control the fact that everyone has caught on that the PS4 is 40% stronger and $100 cheaper.

aroxx_ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 aroxx_ab
Member since 2005 • 13236 Posts

Poor son, he will suffer in life due to poor decisions. You should have taught him better.kuraimen

It is part of life, you gotta learn it by yourself by make mistakes. As a parent you can tell your kids not to do this and that but they do it anyway :P

robybaggio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 robybaggio

[QUOTE="always_explicit"][QUOTE="argetlam00"]

argetlam00

There is a huge difference between trying to process graphics or game data through the internet and a high speed memory bus. If your internet hiccups while processing AI or graphics like Microsoft PR bullshit tries to claim have fun with your game blowing up in your face. You are not playing online, you are STREAMING your game. It is literally a fusion of freaking OnLive and standard processing but it is just a marketing gimmick and impossible. Microsoft is just trying to desperately damage control the fact that everyone has caught on that the PS4 is 40% stronger and $100 cheaper.

You have no idea how cloud tech works. Do some reading before posting.
Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts
On day one...the servers will be massacred and overloaded with users..no one will be able to log in until they fit it and patch it. Just look at Christmas day on XBOX LIVE, always goes down because of all the new users, can you imagine what will happen on launch day? Stop beta testing consoles people. Just wait a year until they fix the bugs and get real games.
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 always_explicit

[QUOTE="always_explicit"][QUOTE="argetlam00"]

argetlam00

Well clearly developers are not going to transfer potentially game breaking tasks to the cloud are they...
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 SecretPolice  Online

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"] lemon doesn't fall from the tree eh? :o :P Heil68

My son actually has a 360! :o Sadly he wont be getting a X1.

Whelp, if he liked 360 and it's features and games then don't be surprised when he'l likely want The One next year when he realizes you were as wrong about X1 as you were about 360 shortly before and after it launched in 2005 :o Eh, if ya raised him right, perhaps he'l give you a gift card for fathers day next year to buy One for yourself - Just sayin. :P

SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#224 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts
[QUOTE="Bread_or_Decide"]On day one...the servers will be massacred and overloaded with users..no one will be able to log in until they fit it and patch it. Just look at Christmas day on XBOX LIVE, always goes down because of all the new users, can you imagine what will happen on launch day? Stop beta testing consoles people. Just wait a year until they fix the bugs and get real games.

As much as I dislike the Xbone, they have the 3rd most amount of servers in the world, only behind Google and Amazon. Realistically that shouldn't be a problem... but...
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

[QUOTE="SaltyMeatballs"]/QUOTE]Has that nasty stench of desperation to it :o or is that cow pie eh, half dozen of one or six of the other. :P

SecretPolice
Dumb people have plenty of time on their hands, lol. Those people circle jerking together won't rate a blip on MS's radar, lol.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 shawn30

Damn does Forza 5 look impressive. But against popular opinion so far, Im dying to play Ryse. Its third behind Forza and Dead Rising 3 as my must have launch titles. What are your Xbox One launch titles must have list?

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#227 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

So for fathers day my son tried to put a 100.00 down towards a X1 but Gamestop said they were sold out of all their preorders. He obviously wants me to have One so I figured I'd use the 100.00 GS gift card he gave to buy a couple launch games and went ahead and ordered the special edition Xbox One Day One console direct off XBL.

Anyway, sorry as I'm certain this will piss off many of the Sony reps or just plain MS console haters here on SW but it's a done deed and now I can't hardly wait until Day One baby - Start your engines FM5 players !!! :D

Anyone else getting the special edition console?

Discuss if you wish.

SecretPolice
I preordered a PS4 and X1 off of Amazon the day after e3, and I didn't get the Day One versions of either. I was pretty bummed. Then a couple of days ago I got an email saying they received a bigger stock of both units and that both of them will be shipped to me on day one, so I'm very pleased. This will be the first gen in 13 years that I haven't gone and waited 12 hours in a line at Wal-Mart or Best Buy, and I'm really relieved. Also, the X1 comes out on a Saturday, so I don't have to miss work like I usually have in the past. I'm excited, but I really want to know when the PS4 is coming out.
nyzma23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 nyzma23
Member since 2013 • 1003 Posts

the only thing i like in xbox confrence is Spark and dead rising 3

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 SecretPolice  Online

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

So for fathers day my son tried to put a 100.00 down towards a X1 but Gamestop said they were sold out of all their preorders. He obviously wants me to have One so I figured I'd use the 100.00 GS gift card he gave to buy a couple launch games and went ahead and ordered the special edition Xbox One Day One console direct off XBL.

Anyway, sorry as I'm certain this will piss off many of the Sony reps or just plain MS console haters here on SW but it's a done deed and now I can't hardly wait until Day One baby - Start your engines FM5 players !!! :D

Anyone else getting the special edition console?

Discuss if you wish.

donalbane

I preordered a PS4 and X1 off of Amazon the day after e3, and I didn't get the Day One versions of either. I was pretty bummed. Then a couple of days ago I got an email saying they received a bigger stock of both units and that both of them will be shipped to me on day one, so I'm very pleased. This will be the first gen in 13 years that I haven't gone and waited 12 hours in a line at Wal-Mart or Best Buy, and I'm really relieved. Also, the X1 comes out on a Saturday, so I don't have to miss work like I usually have in the past. I'm excited, but I really want to know when the PS4 is coming out.

Nooooooo, I didn't check that out and went and changed my ship to address to my office which likely won't be open on Saturday... Ahhh Fudge !!! :cry: Guess I'll need to change that with them but I hate doing things like that because it seems it inevitably fouls things up.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 SecretPolice  Online

Damn does Forza 5 look impressive. But against popular opinion so far, Im dying to play Ryse. Its third behind Forza and Dead Rising 3 as my must have launch titles. What are your Xbox One launch titles must have list?

shawn30

Well, FM5 is the biggie for me and will likely pick up DR3, KS Rivals and DL KI and I dunno if Spark will be there but that interested me a bunch and I dunno, maybe a couple more when I see what's actually there at the store on day one - gonna be a busy, busy exciting day I tell ya. :D

p4s2p0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 p4s2p0
Member since 2010 • 4167 Posts
[QUOTE="shawn30"] Dumb people have plenty of time on their hands, lol. Those people circle jerking together won't rate a blip on MS's radar, lol.

Ms disabled youtube commments if that is not a blip what is.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Poor son, he will suffer in life due to poor decisions. You should have taught him better.aroxx_ab

It is part of life, you gotta learn it by yourself by make mistakes. As a parent you can tell your kids not to do this and that but they do it anyway :P

But in this case the parent is part of the problem. Let's hope the kid finds better role models in life.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 shawn30
[QUOTE="p4s2p0"][QUOTE="shawn30"] Dumb people have plenty of time on their hands, lol. Those people circle jerking together won't rate a blip on MS's radar, lol.

Ms disabled youtube commments if that is not a blip what is.

It sucks but it still youtube comments section. Its five months before launch. No one wins or loses based on the comments section on forum. When the advertising blitz starts, and MS will blanket their target areas with millions and millions, as well as when people get their hands on the systems, then we'll begin to see how this thing is gonna play out. But MS is a 270 billion dollar corporation and they are in the Xbox One business for the long haul, not the short term. So they arent going anywhere. Let people do what they do on the internet. shrugs. MS gets criticism all the time for just about every product and service they provide. Hasn't ever stopped them :)
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 kuraimen

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

Have fun with the lag.

Holy crap, no wonder m$ can convince you guys, you're not very bright.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 shawn30
[QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]Poor son, he will suffer in life due to poor decisions. You should have taught him better.kuraimen

But in this case the parent is part of the problem. Let's hope the kid finds better role models in life.

Daily you become more pathetic. More ignorant. And more just... I mean some stuff just ain't about games, dude. We can argue all day, agree and disagree, toss insults, ect. Its means nothing at the end of the day. But man to man, you need to leave peoples kids out of the discussion. It really makes you look like a piece of shit. Seriously. All games aside.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="aroxx_ab"]

shawn30

Daily you become more pathetic. More ignorant. And more just... I mean some stuff just ain't about games, dude. We can argue all day, agree and disagree, toss insults, ect. Its means nothing at the end of the day. But man to man, you need to leave peoples kids out of the discussion. It really makes you look like a piece of shit. Seriously. All games aside.

Lol someone supporting the xbone calling others pathetic? :lol: that can't happen son

I didn't bring his kids into saw, he did to justify his purchase, which is beyond pathetic.

Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

what-an-idiot-o.gif

WHat an idiot! :lol:

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 shawn30

What a loser :lol:

Douevenlift_bro
Stop talking negatively about yourself. Cheer up. Wipe Kaz's juices off your face and smile. Brush your teeth to get the taste of his "Move" out of your mouth. It'll be alright. :)
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 shawn30

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] But in this case the parent is part of the problem. Let's hope the kid finds better role models in life.kuraimen

Lol someone supporting the xbone calling others pathetic? :lol: that can't happen son

You miss the point, child. Its not about games when I addressed you. Its about a statement you have made twice thats just not funny. But you're to big of a asshole to see it. To ignorant to do anything but deflect the issue. I give less than a **** that you love the PS4, lol. You can marry it for all I care and make half human PS4 babies:) But you lack character and manhood by what you said. So it negates any value of what you say.

sebbi11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 sebbi11
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

[QUOTE="Scipio8"]

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Except now that is P2P it is much better than Xbox Live. Not to mention cheaper and far more value.

lol, psn better than live... people can just write anything now? Anything goes, is that the deal? Ok, the original xbox looks better than ps3 super slim!
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29827 Posts
Why do you want an Xbox One? Not questioning your preferences or anything, of course, I am just genuinely curious what makes you want it. Rest assured I won't attack you or argue against your opinions.charizard1605
If he's like me, he enjoyed the games that were shown at E3 for the system.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="shawn30"] Daily you become more pathetic. More ignorant. And more just... I mean some stuff just ain't about games, dude. We can argue all day, agree and disagree, toss insults, ect. Its means nothing at the end of the day. But man to man, you need to leave peoples kids out of the discussion. It really makes you look like a piece of shit. Seriously. All games aside. shawn30

You miss the point, child. Its not about games when I addressed you. Its about a statement you have made twice thats just not funny. But you're to big of a asshole to see it. To ignorant to do anything but deflect the issue. I give less than a **** that you love the PS4, lol. You can marry it for all I care and make half human PS4 babies:) But you lack character and manhood by what you said. So it negates any value of what you say.

Oops I think I struck a nerve. I'm not the one using my kids to brag on a site for video game fanboys. Let that sink in and realize how pathetic it is. Anyone who takes sw seriously in that way or tries to justify their purchase in such a way has issues.
Avatar image for Douevenlift_bro
Douevenlift_bro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Douevenlift_bro
Member since 2013 • 6804 Posts

[QUOTE="Douevenlift_bro"]

What a loser :lol:

shawn30

Stop talking negatively about yourself. Cheer up. Wipe Kaz's juices off your face and smile. Brush your teeth to get the taste of his "Move" out of your mouth. It'll be alright. :)

You're the biggest LOSER of them all.

Shawn30 before XB1 reveal: Don't believe the rumors about always online, DRM, and those ngative things. They're just RUMORS

Shawn30 after XB1 reveal: Remember those bad "rumors" I said weren't true that turned out to be true? I now love em

*bends over and lubes up for DOn Mattrick*

You're a tool my friend :lol:

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts

someone needs to call the various gamestops in their areas and confirm if what my friend told me about them being out of x1 preodrers nationwide is true or not.

he went to pre order both systems yesterday and the manager  would only let him do ps4 because they had already run out of their allocations of x1s.

i know he would not have lied about it but maybe the manager was full of shyt or something.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 SecretPolice  Online

someone needs to call the various gamestops in their areas and confirm if what my friend told me about them being out of x1 preodrers nationwide is true or not.

he went to pre order both systems yesterday and the manager would only let him do ps4 because they had already run out of their allocations of x1s.

i know he would not have lied about it but maybe the manager was full of shyt or something.

Riverwolf007

That would really be something big :shock: Can't speak to nationwide but my locals are saying the same.