Xbox One Day One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Seeing 17 Xbox One fans in one thread, no matter the Twitter and Amazon polls and all that, brings a smile to my face. We're greatly outnumbered, but who gives a shit. We're buying what we want and that's really all that matters.

Anymore Xbox One fans out there on System Wars that haven't chimed in yet? Be kinda cool to keep track of us :)

shawn30

You are keeping count of lems? :lol:

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#152 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

Ive got my XB1 paid for. Picking up Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. Don't know about any other games right now.

timbers_WSU

You're "picking up" a free to play game? :lol:

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

[QUOTE="shawn30"]

Seeing 17 Xbox One fans in one thread, no matter the Twitter and Amazon polls and all that, brings a smile to my face. We're greatly outnumbered, but who gives a shit. We're buying what we want and that's really all that matters.

Anymore Xbox One fans out there on System Wars that haven't chimed in yet? Be kinda cool to keep track of us :)

NathanDrakeSwag

Lol, silly, yeah. Just looking at who's getting a Xbox One. With all the hate and online RRAAAAGGGEEE! just keeping an eye out. :)
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

shawn30

i dont think it will be that dire, but yeah mS is looking to go into this knowing they will behind. The subsidizes with telecoms isp cable I think they are banking on. I cant see such an impressive piece of tech really doing that bad. It might need a price drop to bring it in line with the PS4, because at the same pricepoint, it isnt even close that the xbox 1 adds a ton more value, especially now that you have to pay for that shit PSN service, no thank you.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts
[QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

[QUOTE="shawn30"]

shawn30

Lol, silly, yeah. Just looking at who's getting a Xbox One. With all the hate and online RRAAAAGGGEEE! just keeping an eye out. :)

Priming yourself for the Kinect(lol) and all its built in privacy concerns? Gotcha.
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="shawn30"]

shawn30

Just like M$ will be keeping an eye on you ;)

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 shawn30

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

NathanDrakeSwag

Just like M$ will be keeping an eye on you ;)

Lol, just like your cell phone, isp provider, Google, facebook, and any other social media you're using.:) I can turn Kinect 2 off, so Im good. And I'm not going too, lol.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

You are keeping count of lems? :lol:

Heil68

Priming yourself for the Kinect(lol) and all its built in privacy concerns? Gotcha.

heli dont be that paranoid, you can turn off the Kinect if you like, oh my.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="shawn30"] Lol, silly, yeah. Just looking at who's getting a Xbox One. With all the hate and online RRAAAAGGGEEE! just keeping an eye out. :)shawn30

Just like M$ will be keeping an eye on you ;)

Lol, just like your cell phone, isp provider, Google, facebook, and any other social media you're using.:) I can turn Kinect 2 off, so Im good. And I'm not going too, lol.

they dont wanna hear you can turn it off, they wanna think they are that exciting lol and NSA is spying on them through Kinect 2.0, :lol: cant make this shit up.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="shawn30"] Lol, silly, yeah. Just looking at who's getting a Xbox One. With all the hate and online RRAAAAGGGEEE! just keeping an eye out. :)Mr720fan

heli dont be that paranoid, you can turn off the Kinect if you like, oh my.

I cant help it, with my multiple warrants out and obligatory lol Kinect(lol)
heeweesRus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 heeweesRus
Member since 2012 • 5492 Posts

shawn30

Bwahahaha:lol:

Krazymixture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Krazymixture
Member since 2010 • 175 Posts
To be fair it's to each their own. My situation is such that I haven't not had great Internet or a smart phone in years. I won't even notice what people are most worried about. A high percentage of people hating are either fanboys or avid game collectors who don't want to see full DD. I can see both sides but what Microsoft is doing will be amazing for those that do have Internet and that's just what it is. They have the better launch games IMO and most. Just some of what their doing is hard to swallow for some. And you don't have to. But see both sides. X1 will be sweet. Games sharing is a 10. Jealousy will be rampant on this one. Just to good to be true is all I here. Let the next gen of system wars begin. Longest 4 months ever!!!! On that we can all agree
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

Why do you want an Xbox One? Not questioning your preferences or anything, of course, I am just genuinely curious what makes you want it. Rest assured I won't attack you or argue against your opinions.charizard1605

Halo 5

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive

Metal Gear Solid V

Kingdom Hearts 3

Forza 5

Ryse

Quantum Break

Dead Rising 3

Call of Duty: Ghosts

santoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164 santoron
Member since 2006 • 8584 Posts

sounds like your checking the forums to justify your purchase. 

Chris_Williams
AD216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 AD216
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts

So for fathers day my son tried to put a 100.00 down towards a X1 but Gamestop said they were sold out of all their preorders. He obviously wants me to have One so I figured I'd use the 100.00 GS gift card he gave to buy a couple launch games and went ahead and ordered the special edition Xbox One Day One console direct off XBL.

Anyway, sorry as I'm certain this will piss off many of the Sony reps or just plain MS console haters here on SW but it's a done deed and now I can't hardly wait until Day One baby - Start your engines FM5 players !!! :D

Anyone else getting the special edition console?

Discuss if you wish.

SecretPolice

yea me too. it makes since tho seeing as how i liked the games at e3 more and although i was leaning towards the ps4, my girl loves the kinect and i already have a gold account. i wouldve ended up paying for the ps+ and the ps eye so the price wouldve balanced out. as for the drm, i've gamed on pc for years so i dnt really have a problem with it. 

cheesie253

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 cheesie253
Member since 2003 • 1014 Posts
I like the list above. Except for Ryse. The game looked gorgeous but the gameplay looks horrid so far. Using what I read from another member I agree with them its the new Lair. Unless something gameplay wise drastically changes I can't say I am interested.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts

[QUOTE="shawn30"]

heeweesRus

Bwahahaha:lol:

LOL right. They're proud of their delusions. Oh lems...
DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

Halo 5

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive

Metal Gear Solid V

Kingdom Hearts 3

Forza 5

Ryse

Quantum Break

Dead Rising 3

AHUGECAT

Well look who it is.

HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

Forza, KI and BF4 for me on launch day I think.

redskins26rocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 redskins26rocs
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

I felt let down by MS at E3, I watched their press conference going in with open arms and I did not get anything. Sure a classic Rare game is coming back but it is f2p, not made by Rare(?), fighters are not my kind of genre, and it was not really that impressive. It is nice that Remedy is making a new game but the idea of theirs does not appeal or impress me. They did not show off what this new console can do with impress visuals and not only that their interviews just are kind of like a punch in the face. The highlight of their console for me was that new Insomniac game, which looked like it could be really fun. Forza 5 did not blow my mind and I am not paying $500 just to play my favorite racing franchise.

The worse thing about their conference was zero content for Halo 4, like maps, expansions, or spartan ops. So I guess they want me to buy their console for my favorite fps franchise, but why should I when they are to busy having 343i make a new halo game instead of actually supporting their game on a regular basis. The game quit getting new content after only 5-6 months and gets a few updates every now and then.Halo 3 and Reach had pretty much expansions, 3+ map packs, and 3 had loads of support by Bungie pretty much on a weekly basis. The best part about the two previous Halos is that it takes tons of time to reach the last rank while on 4 it takes hardly anytime at all. 343i has not impressed me and in other words MS has not because odds are they make the decisions. They want 343i to reinvent the series as pure casual shooter, so now I guess the next Halo called Halo will prove this.

I hope you enjoy, because I would just get annoyed.

Ghost_702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#172 Ghost_702
Member since 2006 • 7405 Posts
I have mine pre-ordered as well, shibby.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 shawn30
I have mine pre-ordered as well, shibby.Ghost_702
- Welcome to the Xbox One family :)
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Why do you want an Xbox One? Not questioning your preferences or anything, of course, I am just genuinely curious what makes you want it. Rest assured I won't attack you or argue against your opinions.AHUGECAT

Halo 5

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive

Metal Gear Solid V

Kingdom Hearts 3

Forza 5

Ryse

Quantum Break

Dead Rising 3

Lems trying to sneak MGS and KH in there like Xbox consoles have ever gotten them before :lol:

AD216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 AD216
Member since 2008 • 1719 Posts

[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Why do you want an Xbox One? Not questioning your preferences or anything, of course, I am just genuinely curious what makes you want it. Rest assured I won't attack you or argue against your opinions.NathanDrakeSwag

Halo 5

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive

Metal Gear Solid V

Kingdom Hearts 3

Forza 5

Ryse

Quantum Break

Dead Rising 3

Lems trying to sneak MGS and KH in there like Xbox consoles have ever gotten them before :lol:

xbox had mgs before lmao wow
I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts
:lol: It's sad to see lems in this state.
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 NathanDrakeSwag

[QUOTE="AHUGECAT"]

Halo 5

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Sunset Overdrive

Metal Gear Solid V

Kingdom Hearts 3

Forza 5

Ryse

Quantum Break

Dead Rising 3

AD216

It never had 1 or 4 and it didn't get 2 or 3 on time. You lems won't even understand what is going on.

ActicEdge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 ActicEdge
Member since 2008 • 24492 Posts

[QUOTE="AD216"][QUOTE="NathanDrakeSwag"]

NathanDrakeSwag

It never had 1 or 4 and it didn't get 2 or 3 on time. You lems won't even understand what is going on.

No one will understand whats going on in MGS5 because not a lick of it will make any damn sense. I'm sure they'll be fine.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 Mr720fan

[QUOTE="Ghost_702"]I have mine pre-ordered as well, shibby.shawn30

friend me ProjectNatalFan oh yeahhhh the cloud wins

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

People being too hard on secret, he is like the lesat fanboyish xbox/MS fan on the entire forum.

He didn't say PS4 was crap or dis any fans who are going to buy another system, Yeah maybe he wants to rustle your jimmies but if this thread did that then you are too sensitive.

He is just simply saying xbox one day one for him, ok who cares but there is no reason for some people to bash him for that. Personal opinions aside, I hope you will be able to enjoy your purchase, you know what you are signing up for by buying one so maybe you are that select demographic MS is looking for.

On topic:

:P why did you bother to have the x1 pre-ordered Secret? on launch day those things will literally be laying around, might even be able to pick one up and walk right out the store with it without paying a dime...it's not like anyone will miss it.

casharmy

+100 my friend, class act mah man.

Eh, when my son said he could not preorder I told him I too expected their to be ample stock for preorder and on launch day :shcok: so just in case and keep in mind, it's what he wanted me to use the gift card for, I went on my 360 with him in the room, purchased Xbox One Day One dirrect and explained I'd use the gift card for a couple launch games.

Blame it on my son why dontcha. tehe :P

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="Ghost_702"]I have mine pre-ordered as well, shibby.shawn30

Reading this is like fingernails to a chalkboard for the really SW rabid cows ya know? They're seemingly about to blow a gasket over this.

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 shawn30

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="Ghost_702"]I have mine pre-ordered as well, shibby.SecretPolice

Reading this is like fingernails to a chalkboard for the really SW rabid cows ya know? They're seemingly about to blow a gasket over this.

Rabid Cow Syndrome or R.C.S is a pretty sad thing. They talk far more about their hate of the Xbox One than their love for the PS4. Where's the PS4 love threads and discussion? Their obsession with trying to take down a 270 Billion dollar corporation with Twitter, IGN, and Amazon polls has accomplished.... nothing. :) 5 months to launch, and I can't wait. The Xbox One Family - "Apparently we're anti-consumer, anti-gaming, stupid for our interests, and uncaring about privacy issues. And to that we say Phuck You, and have a nice day :)"

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

Xbox One had the better E3 showing. I don't even care about their policies, I was ready to sign up until they told me the price. It's not that I can't afford it, it's more that I don't feel it's worth it. Yet.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="shawn30"]- Welcome to the Xbox One family :)shawn30

Rabid Cow Syndrome or R.C.S is a pretty sad thing. They talk far more about their hate of the Xbox One than their love for the PS4. Where's the PS4 love threads and discussion? Their obsession with trying to take down a 270 Billion dollar corporation with Twitter, IGN, and Amazon polls has accomplished.... nothing. :) 5 months to launch, and I can't wait. The Xbox One Family - "Apparently we're anti-consumer, anti-gaming, stupid for our interests, and uncaring about privacy issues. Abd to that we say Phuck You, and have a nice day :)"

This is because the PSbore is devoid of anything to get excited about, I have a PS3 and was really excited by the PS4 initially but after E3 I realised that it offers very little in terms of new and innovative technology. The PS4 sales strategy seems to be...look how different the X1 is...why take the risk...We have made a playstation 4 for you and its got better graphics!!! If i am going to be spending £500 then I want hardware that offers something different from the previous generation. This and the game line-up are my reasons for purchasing the X1.
HaRmLeSS_RaGe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 HaRmLeSS_RaGe
Member since 2012 • 1330 Posts

[QUOTE="shawn30"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Reading this is like fingernails to a chalkboard for the really SW rabid cows ya know? They're seemingly about to blow a gasket over this.

always_explicit

Rabid Cow Syndrome or R.C.S is a pretty sad thing. They talk far more about their hate of the Xbox One than their love for the PS4. Where's the PS4 love threads and discussion? Their obsession with trying to take down a 270 Billion dollar corporation with Twitter, IGN, and Amazon polls has accomplished.... nothing. :) 5 months to launch, and I can't wait. The Xbox One Family - "Apparently we're anti-consumer, anti-gaming, stupid for our interests, and uncaring about privacy issues. Abd to that we say Phuck You, and have a nice day :)"

This is because the PSbore is devoid of anything to get excited about, I have a PS3 and was really excited by the PS4 initially but after E3 I realised that it offers very little in terms of new and innovative technology. The PS4 sales strategy seems to be...look how different the X1 is...why take the risk...We have made a playstation 4 for you and its got better graphics!!! If i am going to be spending £500 then I want hardware that offers something different from the previous generation. This and the game line-up are my reasons for purchasing the X1.

^^^ This

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 SecretPolice

Xbox One had the better E3 showing. I don't even care about their policies, I was ready to sign up until they told me the price. It's not that I can't afford it, it's more that I don't feel it's worth it. Yet.

-Snooze-

That's a very sensible post and if things didn't happen the way they did, I'd still be saying it's a wait and see though TBH, I did sorta know that with FM5 as a launch, it was all but a done deed.

sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#187 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

Should gone for a PS4.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 SecretPolice

Should gone for a PS4.

sukraj

Well to be fair, many told me in April 2006 when I bought a 360 that I should have waited for the PS3 :o Me thinks I made the right move then and we'll see this time around come this time next year - keep in mind, buying One doesn't exclude me from also buying the others as well. :P

argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 argetlam00
Member since 2006 • 6573 Posts

Cool, I'll be getting the PS4 along with everyone else. If you are really that happy about:

- Paying $100 more for a console that is 40% weaker

- Paying for Kinect and the inevitable spam of Kinect games once MS abandons the core again

- Paying for XBLG to have any use of the Xbone

- Dealing with the worst DRM in existence

- Playing basically no Japanese games ever

- Being a Microsoft consumer (literally the worst thing in the world at this point. They need to start putting a discount on items that have their logo on them)

Then sure, be my guest. Get an Xbone.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 always_explicit

Cool, I'll be getting the PS4 along with everyone else. If you are really that happy about:

- Paying for Kinect and the inevitable spam of Kinect games once MS abandons the core again

- Being a Microsoft consumer (literally the worst thing in the world at this point. They need to start putting a discount on items that have their logo on them)

argetlam00
I would rather be a proud owner of an X1 than an owner of the most boring console ever produced. The PSbore. Does PS stand for playstation or Play it Safe??
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

always_explicit
I would rather be a proud owner of an X1 than an owner of the most boring console ever produced. The PSbore. Does PS stand for playstation or Play it Safe??

What is so risky about the x1? Crapping all over consumers?
SaltyMeatballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#192 SaltyMeatballs
Member since 2009 • 25165 Posts

You're getting an Xbox One. F*cking lol.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 SecretPolice

argetlam00

Cool man, go with what ya like but I don't think it's just coincidence that this is sooo deja vu and reminiscent of 2005, 2006, 2007 all over again. Eh, perhaps it's a glitch in the Matrix :o

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 always_explicit

You're getting an Xbox One. F*cking lol.

SaltyMeatballs
Il be getting a PS4 if it can do things my PS3 cant....which it cant. The PSbore is just a PS3 with better graphics and if I cared about graphics I would be on the p.c. They are not crapping all over the consumers, even the slightest bit of actual research into the policies will shed a great deal of light on why the policies have been put in place. You wont do the research because you dont want the console...and thats fine, i respect you opinion. But my opinion is this, The PSbore is a boring console. PS3 mk ll. PS doesnt stand for playstation it stands for Play Safe.
TommyBarban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 TommyBarban
Member since 2012 • 653 Posts

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

always_explicit

The Virtual Boy was all about innovation as wel but that didn't work out very well, not saying you can compare that to XboxOne, just saying that innovation for the sake of it can be misplaced from time to time

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

argetlam00

- Paying $100 more for a console that has 40% better exclusives and day one DLC.

- Paying for Kinect that will integrate in entertainent and games like never before. Spanks the living daylights out of the Playstation PissEye and d1ldomoves

- Paying for XBLG a superior service than PSN.

- Dealing with a fair DRM policy which is unheard of on other platforms for sharing digital content.

- No body cares about the majority of Japanese games, the ones that matter are coming to Xbox One anyway

- Microsoft still runs 90% of the desktops, the ultimate gaming machine even Sony make devices for Microsof's platform.

You lose! Ha Ha

argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 argetlam00

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

Scipio8

- Paying $100 more for a console that has 40% better exclusives and day one DLC.

- Paying for Kinect that will integrate in entertainent and games like never before. Spanks the living daylights out of the Playstation PissEye and d1ldomoves

- Dealing with a fair DRM policy which is unheard of on other platforms for sharing digital content.

- No body cares about the majority of Japanese games, the ones that matter are coming to Xbox One anyway

- Microsoft still runs 90% of the desktops, the ultimate gaming machine even Sony make devices for Microsof's platform.

You lose! Ha Ha

I love how you write a bunch of bullshit then declare yourself the "winner" at the end. That is just lmfao. Please get an Xbone.

robybaggio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 robybaggio
Member since 2004 • 562 Posts

[QUOTE="Scipio8"]

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

argetlam00

You lose! Ha Ha

I love how you write a bunch of bullshit then declare yourself the "winner" at the end. That is just lmfao. Please get an Xbone.

We will... unfortunately for poor people like you will still be playing only on a last-gen-nocloud-PS4. :D
argetlam00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 argetlam00

[QUOTE="argetlam00"]

[QUOTE="Scipio8"]

You lose! Ha Ha

robybaggio

We will... unfortunately for poor people like you will still be playing only on a last-gen-nocloud-PS4. :D

Have fun with the lag.

always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 always_explicit

[QUOTE="robybaggio"][QUOTE="argetlam00"]

argetlam00

Have fun with the lag.

Have fun with the PS3...no....PS4....no PS3....Damn....whats the difference again???? ZZzzz