Xbox One Day One

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44313 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

Guess the real question will be if he will choose the Xbox One to be playable at home or on his boat.

Chris_Williams

You guys are just redonkulous and should be embarrassed with your feeble tactics / antics, Really !!

Anyhoo, my original April 2006 20 gig 360 is used on my boat, the 250 gig slim is used at home atm and the X1 will replace that and be connected at home in the living room on day one and stay there until I have something better to replace it so ya know, it's good to have options, that is all.

i just have a question though, we care that you are getting a xbox one because?

You get no answer until you go to each and every similar thread on SW expressing love or hate for X1 & PS4 or who preordered which console or asking which console are you getting etc and yopu ask the TC the same question.

Ready, set, Goooo.

Report back when finished.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 j_assassin
Member since 2012 • 1011 Posts
whats to discuss here? we all know youre a m$ fanboy anyway, you will buy an x1 no matter how crappy it would be, youre not gonna influence the cows to buy an x1 if thats what your trying to do
pants06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 pants06
Member since 2012 • 31 Posts

I did the same thing over the weekend. I put $200 down and preordered both consoles. Already got a WiiU at home, so I will be enjoying next gen with all three systems, why everybody else bitches about the differences.

messedupworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 messedupworld
Member since 2013 • 101 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

So for fathers day my son tried to put a 100.00 down towards a X1 but Gamestop said they were sold out of all their preorders. He obviously wants me to have One so I figured I'd use the 100.00 GS gift card he gave to buy a couple launch games and went ahead and ordered the special edition Xbox One Day One console direct off XBL.

Anyway, sorry as I'm certain this will piss off many of the Sony reps or just plain MS console haters here on SW but it's a done deed and now I can't hardly wait until Day One baby - Start your engines FM5 players !!! :D

Anyone else getting the special edition console?

Discuss if you wish.

Guy_Brohski

Well let's just hope that FM 5 ends up looking half as good as what you saw at E3, being it was running on a super high end Nvidia based PC and all. I'm curious to see it running on actual Xbone dev kit.  My guess is either 720p @ 60fps or 1080p @ 30fps (a la Driveclub). I gotta say, you must have a lot of confidence in MS after the Xbox360 RROD debacle. Good luck and happy gaming.

It has been made pretty clear by Dan Greenwalt and a couple others that FM 5 will run at 1080p and 60fps. I went through a few RRoD consoles myself. Didn't have to pay a thing though so It never really bothered me. Wouldn't have been the case if my PS3 broke due to YLoD though. Sony refused to recognize it as their problem so I would have had to pay out of pocket for repairs and shipping! Not too sure about their faulty Blu-Ray diodes though. Sony wasn't exactly flawless when it comes to defects with the PS3 either and their customer relations over the matter where pretty pathetic. You may want to ease off on the faulty MS hardware trolling because Sony could end up in the same boat this gen. People are talking up the PS4's power and how much smaller it is compared to the XB1 but nobody mentions any concerns about possible heat issues. Which is really dumb in my opinion. I've read somewhere about some PS4 testers complaining about it. Just saying.
Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]You guys are just redonkulous and should be embarrassed with your feeble tactics / antics, Really !!

Anyhoo, my original April 2006 20 gig 360 is used on my boat, the 250 gig slim is used at home atm and the X1 will replace that and be connected at home in the living room on day one and stay there until I have something better to replace it so ya know, it's good to have options, that is all.

SecretPolice

You get no answer until you go to each and every similar thread on SW expressing love or hate for X1 & PS4 or who preordered which console or asking which console are you getting etc and yopu ask the TC the same question.

Ready, set, Goooo.

Report back when finished.

so why didn't you just post in one of those threads instead of making a new thread talking about owning a boat"which had nothing to do with the topic"?
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

I take it you don't rent games from Game Fly or anywhere else. Because you can't rent with x one. 

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 SecretPolice

whats to discuss here? we all know youre a m$ fanboy anyway, you will buy an x1 no matter how crappy it would be, youre not gonna influence the cows to buy an x1 if thats what your trying to doj_assassin
Asked what's to discuss here then proceeds to discuss something here and gets it sooo wrong ..., yikes, weak sauce, week after weak after week.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26652 Posts
Have fun with your horrible console, TC! Don't say we didn't warn you!
pants06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 pants06
Member since 2012 • 31 Posts

Never really rented in the first place and hardly buy used, just due to the fact I want my money going towards the developers. Only time I buy used is if I am looking for something from previous generations.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts

[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]Meh, you just can't fix stupid. /THREADalways_explicit

I have always thought this looks really stupid whenever its used and the thread doesnt end. On topic, I am picking up an X1 also, PSbore looks boring to me.

I rest my case.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 SecretPolice

I take it you don't rent games from Game Fly or anywhere else. Because you can't rent with x one.

clr84651

Honest to goodness Truth, last time I rented a game was from Blockbuster with the old Xbox.

RossRichard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 RossRichard
Member since 2007 • 3738 Posts

So for fathers day my son tried to put a 100.00 down towards a X1 but Gamestop said they were sold out of all their preorders. He obviously wants me to have One so I figured I'd use the 100.00 GS gift card he gave to buy a couple launch games and went ahead and ordered the special edition Xbox One Day One console direct off XBL.

Anyway, sorry as I'm certain this will piss off many of the Sony reps or just plain MS console haters here on SW but it's a done deed and now I can't hardly wait until Day One baby - Start your engines FM5 players !!! :D

Discuss if you wish.

SecretPolice

Your money, you do what you want with it. Just know that you are basically renting your console and games, since when MS takes the Xbox One servers down, you will lose everything you paid for.

For gamers like me that love to go back and play awesome games from back in the day, this is a crime against gaming. But your money, you do what you want with it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts
Seems unwise to preorder before Microsoft has clarified their policies to a satisfactory degree. If Microsoft continues to fail disastrously at this, I'm counting on people like yourself to report how things actually work, or don't work.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Mr720fan
Member since 2013 • 2795 Posts

lol at all the people trying to talk you out of of...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

Matt hits Nail on the head... along with many of the other games announced for X1 plus I'm certain more is coming from Rare, LH, and the BT game will likely be a winner.

As my son & I discussed, as of now, the games announced for PS4 are kinda a bore for us but char, that's just my opinion and that could change later on down the road.

SecretPolice

This E3 showed me that Rare will only make Kinect Sports games from now on. Even Killer Instinct is made by a different developer. Rare will only be used for Kinect games.

Every talent that Rare had has left the company by now, why would they stick around to make Kinect games ?

Cubs360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Cubs360
Member since 2006 • 3771 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Discuss if you wish.

Guy_Brohski

Well let's just hope that FM 5 ends up looking half as good as what you saw at E3, being it was running on a super high end Nvidia based PC and all. I'm curious to see it running on actual Xbone dev kit.  My guess is either 720p @ 60fps or 1080p @ 30fps (a la Driveclub). I gotta say, you must have a lot of confidence in MS after the Xbox360 RROD debacle. Good luck and happy gaming.

nope, already confirmed to run at 1080p 60fps.
shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts

Congrats and happy fathers day. Same with me. My son is 14 and I placed 2 pre-orders early last week, Can't wait. I'm really looking forward to the system.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Discuss if you wish.

RossRichard

Your money, you do what you want with it. Just know that you are basically renting your console and games, since when MS takes the Xbox One servers down, you will lose everything you paid for.

For gamers like me that love to go back and play awesome games from back in the day, this is a crime against gaming. But your money, you do what you want with it.

Link to official MS confirmation of that or it didn't / won't happen since it's a very easy fix with a patch to allow old games to be played once MS moves on to the next Xbox or whatever, I dunno, a decade or so from now when they'l have no dog in the fight and will figure it wise to do so.

j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 j_assassin

[QUOTE="j_assassin"]whats to discuss here? we all know youre a m$ fanboy anyway, you will buy an x1 no matter how crappy it would be, youre not gonna influence the cows to buy an x1 if thats what your trying to doSecretPolice

Asked what's to discuss here then proceeds to discuss something here and gets it sooo wrong ..., yikes, weak sauce, week after weak after week.

what did i get wrong? that youre m$ fanboy? just admit it already, youre trying too hard not to sound like a fanboy even though its very obvious
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Mr720fan

hey you can rent my games for free if you are my friend on xbl, lol loving this digital world, :lol: at all the scratch disc lovers lol

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

you have a son? wow i feel bad for the kid.

Krelian-co
Classless comment.
Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="Heirren"]

Guess the real question will be if he will choose the Xbox One to be playable at home or on his boat.

Chris_Williams

You guys are just redonkulous and should be embarrassed with your feeble tactics / antics, Really !!

Nobody cares.  Some people will buy it.  What these people don't realize is that the people offering a form of rebuttal has to do completely outside the realm of fanboyism.  Adoption of the Xbox One is a concern for EVERYBODY.  This isn't as simple as "don't like it don't buy it" as the initial adoption of next gen will dictate the direction of the gaming industry.  There are games on Xbox One I'd really like to play(Halo4 was one of my favorite games of the gen)--Halo5, Killer Instinct--HOWEVER, as an adult I understand there are serious repurcussions to be had in supporting a device with such sly business tactics.

First there was $50 Xbox Live.  This Xbox Live offered a bundle of a game, a microphone, and FREE additional game updates/etc.  The $50 went into the additional content.  Then we had Halo2.  Paid content arrived.  It was reasonably priced for what you were getting, imo.  And, it was released after the fact, by demand of the player base.  Then there was Horse Saddles and it just exploded from there.  Fast forward to multiple per year dlc packs, release day dlc, locked on disc dlc, and to make matters worse it was often connected to a yearly released game.

This is just the next step.  Adoption of the next console is critical for market direction.  Anybody that doesn't see what MS is doing, given the proven trend they have shown, is completely blind.  Again, outside of fanboyism, but much respect for Sony seeing this, and in turn seeing that the eventual threat of customer mistreatment will not fair well for a sustained business.  I can't remember the last time, in any industry, where one major player said, "we're doing it this way" and the other says, "no, we're not doing that, we're going the other way."

shawn30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 shawn30
Member since 2006 • 4409 Posts
Poor son, he will suffer in life due to poor decisions. You should have taught him better.kuraimen
You are so consistently ignorant, dumb, and a all around jackass that it shocks me. Don't ever talk about anyone kids, period. Be a man, or at least try as hard as you can. Something aren't about video games. You are just a very little, naive, weak boy in life. All games aside I do not at all respect you, period.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 SecretPolice

Seems unwise to preorder before Microsoft has clarified their policies to a satisfactory degree. If Microsoft continues to fail disastrously at this, I'm counting on people like yourself to report how things actually work, or don't work.McStrongfast
Understood and wholeheartedly agree it's not the wise thing to do but my son doing what he did convinced me to just go ahead and do it and yep, I will report back here both the good and bad experiences with the box.

messedupworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 messedupworld
[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="j_assassin"]whats to discuss here? we all know youre a m$ fanboy anyway, you will buy an x1 no matter how crappy it would be, youre not gonna influence the cows to buy an x1 if thats what your trying to doj_assassin

what did i get wrong? that youre m$ fanboy? just admit it already, youre trying too hard not to sound like a fanboy even though its very obvious

Of all the stupid posts! If he's a fanboy then what are you? You seem like a fanboy to me. The worst kind too! The kind that just can't leave others alone and respect their preferences.
j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 j_assassin
[QUOTE="j_assassin"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Asked what's to discuss here then proceeds to discuss something here and gets it sooo wrong ..., yikes, weak sauce, week after weak after week.messedupworld

Of all the stupid posts! If he's a fanboy then what are you? You seem like a fanboy to me. The worst kind too! The kind that just can't leave others alone.

yep Im a playstation fanboy , just not as hardcore as tc
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="j_assassin"]whats to discuss here? we all know youre a m$ fanboy anyway, you will buy an x1 no matter how crappy it would be, youre not gonna influence the cows to buy an x1 if thats what your trying to doj_assassin

Such a maroon, go away, nothing to discuss here .. remember?

messedupworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 messedupworld
[QUOTE="j_assassin"][QUOTE="messedupworld"][QUOTE="j_assassin"] what did i get wrong? that youre m$ fanboy? just admit it already, youre trying too hard not to sound like a fanboy even though its very obvious

Of all the stupid posts! If he's a fanboy then what are you? You seem like a fanboy to me. The worst kind too! The kind that just can't leave others alone.

yep Im a playstation fanboy , just not as hardcore as tc

Well jeez, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house!
j_assassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 j_assassin

[QUOTE="j_assassin"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]Asked what's to discuss here then proceeds to discuss something here and gets it sooo wrong ..., yikes, weak sauce, week after weak after week.

SecretPolice

Such a maroon, go away, nothing to discuss here .. remember?

ok , Im leaving your thread now, I have said what I wanted to say, didnt mean to upset you buddy, peace out
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Mr720fan

yooo addd me if you like, ProjectNatalFan on xbox live.

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#81 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts
Meh. I'm not going to tell you what to spend your money on. You have your reasons for getting the Xbox one and I have mine for not getting one. Let me say this though, make sure you are making an informed decision on your purchase. Do your research about the x1 if you haven't already done so. I assume though you have since you are posting here.
Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#82 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts
I assume u are being sarcastic, considering your name and sig.,, xbone won't get Jo support ps4 or handhelds for jrpgs and wrpgs now too on ps4
UCF_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 UCF_Knight
Member since 2010 • 6863 Posts

[QUOTE="RossRichard"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Discuss if you wish.

SecretPolice

Link to official MS confirmation of that or it didn't / won't happen since it's a very easy fix with a patch to allow old games to be played once MS moves on to the next Xbox or whatever, I dunno, a decade or so from now when they'l have no dog in the fight and will figure it wise to do so.

Major Nelson said that the idea of there being an easy patch to remove the checking-in requirement was a baseless assumption and shouldn't be talked about unless you're a developer. So I'm not sure why people make this assumption, when Microsoft reps say it is a baseless assumption. I can at least appreciate your optimistic approach though. Glass half full, console half functional, same difference.
sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#84 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

[QUOTE="RossRichard"]

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Discuss if you wish.

SecretPolice

considering games will be stored on servers, it's possible that once X1's servers go down, you will lose your games. Of course I think with steam, if valve were to go out of business, they would give you a code or a patch to basically unlink your games from your account so you can still play them without steam. As far as the X1 is concerned its just another question in a myriad of questions that still haven't been answered about the new system. Its why there is a lot of backlash and anger among the stupid DRM and 24 hour online check in.
lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

secret police, what's up with you man? you have the cash to be able to drop 5 bills on your boat for a weekend but don't even own a cheap ps3? are there no games on the massive ps3 catalogue that you are interested in? i find that hard to believe.

Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Mr720fan

sounds like your checking the forums to justify your purchase.

Chris_Williams

sounds like instead of being happy about the pS4, you are checking the forums for any pro xbox 1 comments and making sure to dispute them. :lol:

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="RossRichard"]

sirk1264

considering games will be stored on servers, it's possible that once X1's servers go down, you will lose your games. Of course I think with steam, if valve were to go out of business, they would give you a code or a patch to basically unlink your games from your account so you can still play them without steam. As far as the X1 is concerned its just another question in a myriad of questions that still haven't been answered about the new system. Its why there is a lot of backlash and anger among the stupid DRM and 24 hour online check in.

Sure, some questions remain and already said it's not the wisest move to commit on day one but I gave my reasons why I did. As far as I know, the games are loaded to the X1 HDD just like I do now with 360 but the account for the game is tied to a server which just seems easy to untie should MS move on and decide it would be wise to untie that account less the really piss off the people their trying to sell their next console to.

Eh, no matter much to me since I bought DC on day one and original Xbox day one and even with what happen to those, I honestly felt I got my money worth.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 SecretPolice

secret police, what's up with you man? you have the cash to be able to drop 5 bills on your boat for a weekend but don't even own a cheap ps3? are there no games on the massive ps3 catalogue that you are interested in? i find that hard to believe.

lazerface216

I explained that on this page above - almost impulse bought it a few times early in this gen but didn't and my time for gaming has shrunk big time so just couldn't justify it plus I still have a major backlog of unfinished 360 games to deal with.

Deevoshun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89 Deevoshun
Member since 2003 • 868 Posts

I will be picking up an XB1 day one, PS4 as soon as I see an exclusive must have game.

Games like Forza and Killer Instinct are part of the reason, as well as the usual assortment of MS games.  I was also impressed by TitanFall but I'll be picking that up on PC.  They announced somewhere around 17 exclusives 10 of which are new IPs, as a gamer why would I not be excited about that.  Sure I know they all won't be blockbuster hits but thats an impressive number.  

If there is one thing MS learned from Sony is that a console needs exclusives and after E3 I am 100% confident we will see more.

Chris_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Chris_Williams
Member since 2009 • 14882 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Williams"]

sounds like your checking the forums to justify your purchase.

Mr720fan

sounds like instead of being happy about the pS4, you are checking the forums for any pro xbox 1 comments and making sure to dispute them. :lol:

Why don't you post on your real account
Broomes70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Broomes70
Member since 2012 • 164 Posts

[QUOTE="Animal-Mother"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Discuss if you wish.

SecretPolice

Blog it bro. This isn't worth any discussion.

Oh he mad bro... and we were doing just fine without your lackluster input,

Bah bye.

WAIT WAIT......im getting in day one as well, i want to be part of the club.
lazerface216

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 lazerface216
Member since 2008 • 7564 Posts

[QUOTE="lazerface216"]

SecretPolice

I explained that on this page above - almost impulse bought it a few times early in this gen but didn't and my time for gaming has shrunk big time so just couldn't justify it plus I still have a major backlog of unfinished 360 games to deal with.

yeeeeeah, but your kids could still find something amazing to play. definitely a justifiable purchase either way. 

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#93 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

I'm not buying the console when it releases because of it's price.

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 daviwinn
Member since 2004 • 4827 Posts
My Xbox One is preordered already too. For those of you wondering why I would do that, it is simple. I live in the US and would rather support Microsoft than Sony. Call it jingoism if you want. That isn't the only reason though. I liked what I saw and all of the issues everyone is up at arms about don't matter to me. I don't care about always on internet, because my internet is always on. I don't care about DRM because I don't buy used games or sell my games back. The TV stuff actually excites me because I have a 360 in my living room that is used almost exclusively for Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go & Amazon Prime Instant Video. Plus Forza 5, OMG Forza 5.
Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Discuss if you wish.

SecretPolice

Congratulations! You my friend have reserved your name ( or gamertag) in the annals of gaming history. Many years from now, people will look back at this as a turning point when MS took gaming kicking and screaming into the digital age and the cloud.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#96 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
[QUOTE="AmazonTreeBoa"]Meh, you just can't fix stupid. /THREAD

Can't fix stupid replies either.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60723 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="lazerface216"]

lazerface216

yeeeeeah, but your kids could still find something amazing to play. definitely a justifiable purchase either way. 

yeah, something is fishy here!!!! Anti sonyism is the root of the problem. carry on.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#98 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
Why do you want an Xbox One? Not questioning your preferences or anything, of course, I am just genuinely curious what makes you want it. Rest assured I won't attack you or argue against your opinions.charizard1605
Most likely for the games. That would be my only reason to get one. The price on the console is too high right now though. I stick with what I've said in the past. Never buy a console over $400. I just don't think any game consoles should cost more then that.
Mr720fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Mr720fan

My Xbox One is preordered already too. For those of you wondering why I would do that, it is simple. I live in the US and would rather support Microsoft than Sony. Call it jingoism if you want. That isn't the only reason though. I liked what I saw and all of the issues everyone is up at arms about don't matter to me. I don't care about always on internet, because my internet is always on. I don't care about DRM because I don't buy used games or sell my games back. The TV stuff actually excites me because I have a 360 in my living room that is used almost exclusively for Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go & Amazon Prime Instant Video. Plus Forza 5, OMG Forza 5.daviwinn

friend me ProjectNatalFan on XBL

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

So what are you expecting from Rare ?