Where are the Infamous: Second Son articles?

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

lol what a weaksauce there is not that many info about SS nub however GFX wise it blows titanfall 792p lmao

hyping multiplats lemmings new sport

Again, I plan on getting a PS4... Just because I call out cow bullshit does not make me a lemming.

holy sh**...hahaha

Now stormy joe say he isn't a lemming,on a thread flaming Infamous for lack of coverage which was created by him...hahahaaaaaaa

But but i am not a lemming..lol

Don't worry if Blackace call him self a Manticore you can also be what ever you want..hahaha

Did you *read* my other posts in this thread?

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@Krelian-co said:

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

lol what a weaksauce there is not that many info about SS nub however GFX wise it blows titanfall 792p lmao

Again, I plan on getting a PS4... Just because I call out cow bullshit does not make me a lemming.

holy sh**...hahaha

Now stormy joe say he isn't a lemming,on a thread flaming Infamous for lack of coverage which was created by him...hahahaaaaaaa

But but i am not a lemming..lol

Don't worry if Blackace call him self a Manticore you can also be what ever you want..hahaha

that's the trend since this gen started and lems are getting destroyed everywhere on these forums, but but i will also buy a ps4!

I have said this many times. Don't blame me for your selective memory.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#53 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

Well, if you read my response, I was not trying to tick anyone off. I am legitimately interested in I:SS, and I haven't read anything about it (and it launches in a month).

But, as usual, anything that can be perceived as negative by Sony fanboys is always taken that way; so I have been targeted by the cows again. At least TDavis gave me a link to an article.

I think people thought you were just trying to troll them. Honestly, though Titanfall is front and center on every gaming site: there's quite a bit of news for it, both positive and negative. Infamous: SS has been taking a back seat to it.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

You have to remember that cows think EVERYONE who bashes them or disagrees with what they say are a lemming. LOL!! They've called well known Hermits and Sheep members on here lems all the time. They are completely clueless, so just ignore those lemming comments.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 blackace

@PinkieWinkie said:

Are you stupid? The embargo lifted yesterday morning and multiple sites put up previews/new video

Then again if the only site you look at is GS, then all there's left to do is feel sorry for you.

Even though Pinkie is a trolling cow, I do have to agree with him on this. The embargo was lifted. I saw that news as well. There is lots of info for Infamous SS out there now. GS is just slow posting the info.

Can't wait to play this game. I'm debating whether to get Dark Soul 2 (PS4) now. I was going to wait since I didn't finish the first game. Now I'm getting eager again. Might have to do a Two-Face and just flip a coin.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@blackace: So you are getting dark souls 2 on ps4 huh? Good luck with that.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By blackace

@PinkieWinkie said:

@blackace: So you are getting dark souls 2 on ps4 huh? Good luck with that.

Why do you say that? I have the Collector's Edition of both Demon's Souls & Dark Souls for my PS3. And I have both strategy guides. I actually have an extra guide for Dark Souls. Aren't you getting Dark Souls 2 for your PS4?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

How do you get Ballmer stains out of puppet suit TC?

Mario1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59  Edited By Mario1331
Member since 2005 • 8929 Posts

I'm buying it day 1 but infamous is the same game in a different setting…seriously

from level design to just about everything

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#60  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

@Vatusus said:

Sorry, Sony doesnt have an history of bribbing gaming sites contrary to both MS and EA

This. MS/EA/Activision pore millions into advertising hence why you see more articles for crap games like CoD and Titanfall.

Sony and nintendo for some reason don't advertise their games at all....which is a mistake on their part.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@blackace said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

You have to remember that cows think EVERYONE who bashes them or disagrees with what they say are a lemming. LOL!! They've called well known Hermits and Sheep members on here lems all the time. They are completely clueless, so just ignore those lemming comments.

This from some one who brings arguments about sony been in bad financial shape in every thread.?

Come on admit it already you are not fooling any one but your self man..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

Good point. Theres a great piece on another site. Game looks and sounds like a blast.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@blackace said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

Yes, I'm sure someone who randomly starts blurting out ps4 errors which aren't even a common thing as THE reason why the Xbone is better isn't a fanboy at all.

You're a fucking joke and that's why nobody takes you seriously. You aren't cleansing yourself of your pathetic bias and behavior simply because you choose to buy the other system. It just means even you cannot deny yourself the experiences it offers you otherwise couldn't have.

PinkieWinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 PinkieWinkie
Member since 2006 • 1454 Posts

@blackace: because dark souls 2 hasn't even been announced for any next gen consoles, come on now do your research. Maybe a future port but nothing announced.