Where are the Infamous: Second Son articles?

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by StormyJoe (4561 posts) -

Isn't that the "premier" PS4 game coming out in March? GS's main page has a half dozen articles about TitanFall (not on PS4), but none on about I:SS?

#2 Edited by lglz1337 (3004 posts) -

lol what a weaksauce there is not that many info about SS nub however GFX wise it blows titanfall 792p lmao the tv entry level gpu on Xbone really touched your feelings

hyping multiplats lemmings new sport

#3 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12764 posts) -

Calm down elmo.

#4 Posted by StormyJoe (4561 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

lol what a weaksauce there is not that many info about SS nub however GFX wise it blows titanfall 792p lmao

Again, I plan on getting a PS4... Just because I call out cow bullshit does not make me a lemming.

#5 Posted by ominous_titan (444 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

lol what a weaksauce there is not that many info about SS nub however GFX wise it blows titanfall 792p lmao

im sure it will be blowing titanfall but not in the ways you hope, im thinking of the on its knees mouth opened wide type. titanfall will outsell infamous 3:1

#6 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

Are you stupid? The embargo lifted yesterday morning and multiple sites put up previews/new video

Then again if the only site you look at is GS, then all there's left to do is feel sorry for you.

#7 Posted by lglz1337 (3004 posts) -

@StormyJoe: bbbbut you need 2 systems for gaming lmaoooooo

#8 Posted by juarbles (801 posts) -

They're aimed at real gamers. You xboners are using the sources aimed at your kind so you won't really get a taste of what really matters to real gamers.

#9 Edited by lundy86_4 (42618 posts) -

Titanfall has clearly been the forerunner in terms of consumer attention. Whether they were wrong to be excited for it, has yet to be seen. inFamous comes from a solid pedigree, but nothing that made the world stand in awe.

#10 Edited by lglz1337 (3004 posts) -

@ominous_titan: multiple platforms nerd ofcourse it will sell better

#11 Posted by tdavis20050 (345 posts) -

@StormyJoe: Second Son was on the main page yesterday.

#12 Posted by StormyJoe (4561 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@StormyJoe: bbbbut you need 2 systems for gaming lmaoooooo

Yes, But, I am not diminishing the value of TitanFall not being on PS4 by saying "I can play it on PC". Or that "you are not a gamer if you don't have multiple platforms."

Most people only have one. So, TitanFall is important to XB1.

Is it that hard to figure out????

#13 Posted by Heil68 (42571 posts) -
#14 Posted by lglz1337 (3004 posts) -

@StormyJoe: it is also on x360 and it runs on a 200 dollar mini laptop why should dumb people pay 500 dollar for that crap ?.. oh wait because they are dumb

#15 Posted by StormyJoe (4561 posts) -

Was it?

Actually, I was *trying* to ask a legitimate question, because I wanted to see some demo videos or something. Is it on the PS4 page?

#16 Edited by Gaming-Planet (13703 posts) -

They were paid to promote Titanfall.

Oh, and thread backfired. 2/10 OP

#17 Posted by ominous_titan (444 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

lol what a weaksauce there is not that many info about SS nub however GFX wise it blows titanfall 792p lmao the tv entry level gpu on Xbone really touched your feelings

hyping multiplats is the only thing cowstriches have had since all their exclusives flopped like a dead fish

#18 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

@StormyJoe: I posted a new video yesterday. Your fanboy goggles probably prevented you from seeing it.

#19 Posted by gago-gago (9110 posts) -

There was An article recently saying it's just Infamous but with better graphics. I guess these gaming site guys played it and there isn't really anything worth while to write about. It's just a hipster with super powers.

#20 Edited by PinkieWinkie (1364 posts) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ac3igODVU&feature=youtu.be

#21 Edited by tdavis20050 (345 posts) -

@StormyJoe: Yeah, http://www.gamespot.com/articles/infamous-second-son-feels-familiar-but-looks-enticing/1100-6417673/ , an interview I think. Titanfall beta starts today, so that is why it is featured today. IGN's front page looks the same.

#22 Posted by I_can_haz (6452 posts) -

Another idiotic thread from the moron StormyJoe.

#23 Edited by ominous_titan (444 posts) -

@gago-gago: i didnt even bother playing the free one ps3 gave me after hackers had psn shut down for a month

#24 Edited by lglz1337 (3004 posts) -

@ominous_titan: ps1 ps2 ps3 had the best exclusives if you know playstation you know gaming if you know gaming you know where the exclusives are and will be

#25 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

Isn't that the "premier" PS4 game coming out in March? GS's main page has a half dozen articles about TitanFall (not on PS4), but none on about I:SS?

Sessler said he really liked it in his playtime and the other impressions I read were positive so don't expect it to get bad scores. Also Microsoft is paying for advertising out the ass because Titanfall is their hope of decent sales in the first half of 2014.

#26 Edited by tdavis20050 (345 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

@StormyJoe: it is also on x360 and it runs on a 200 dollar mini laptop why should dumb people pay 500 dollar for that crap ?.. oh wait because they are dumb

Please, give me a link to this magical 200 dollar laptop, that meets these minimum requirements: http://www.polygon.com/2014/2/4/5378828/titanfall-system-requirements-pc . I must be a chump for spending $300 on a video card, when I could've just gotten a portable supercomputer for $200.

#27 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -
@ominous_titan said:

@lglz1337 said:

im sure it will be blowing titanfall but not in the ways you hope, im thinking of the on its knees mouth opened wide type. titanfall will outsell infamous 3:1

Titanfall will definitely outsell infamous being on 3 platforms. I HIGHLY doubt that the Xflop version will outsell inFAMOUS SS by a meaningful amount considering the growing gap in the user bases. When you look the money behind each game Sony wins.

#28 Posted by Shielder7 (4610 posts) -

What else is new, there hyping Titian fall like the second coming. Sony's treatment of the Infamous series is shameful despite having great reviews on both the previous games they don't like advertising it for some reason.

#29 Posted by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@lglz1337 said:

hyping multiplats is the only thing cowstriches have had since all their exclusives flopped like a dead fish

PS4 has the best selling exclusive in Killzone Shadow Fall and inFAMOUS Second Son will soon the be best selling exclusive. PS4 is also has the best selling version of every multiplat except Just Dance(go Kincect 2.0) which isn't surprising at all. You must be one of those idiots that think Titanfall is an exclusive?

#30 Posted by ominous_titan (444 posts) -

@lglz1337: i had them all ,i liked the ogxbox exclusives a lot more then the ps2 even though ps2 had some great games, i havent owned a 360 for a few years so that must mean something and so far this gen the ps4 is a huge disappointment but dont get me wrong all the multiplats i buy are going to be on ps4. killzone was an abysmal failure and killed all the nostalgia i had for it.

#31 Edited by StrongBlackVine (8403 posts) -

@ominous_titan said:

@lglz1337: i had them all ,i liked the ogxbox exclusives a lot more then the ps2 even though ps2 had some great games, i havent owned a 360 for a few years so that must mean something and so far this gen the ps4 is a huge disappointment but dont get me wrong all the multiplats i buy are going to be on ps4. killzone was an abysmal failure and killed all the nostalgia i had for it.

Yeah that is why God Of War II, Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2, Journey and now The Last Of Us have won Game Of Yhe Year in a span of about 7 years. Meanwhile Microsoft had one winner in Gears all the way back in 2006. Sony exclusives are so far ahead of Microsoft it isn't even funny. If you mostly like dumb shooters Microsoft is great. If you prefer variety Sony is the best choice by far. And now the most popular shooters (COD and Battlefield) are most popular on PS4. Xbox has NOTHING to offer me.

#32 Edited by ominous_titan (444 posts) -

@StrongBlackVine: i said the og xbox not the 360 , i absolutely agree the ps3 was better then the 360 i sold my 360 a long time ago and no i dont love shooters but titanfall looks fresh and fun but games like dark souls are more my type game. uncharted and tlou didnt get me hooked like it did for others.i still think titanfall will sell more on xbone alone then infamous will though.

and before i get called a lemming again i own 150+ sony games and three xbox games. i have more wii u games then xbone

#33 Edited by HiraiKazuo (289 posts) -

Is the TC an idiot?

#34 Posted by StriateEnd (497 posts) -

@tdavis20050 said:

Was it?

Actually, I was *trying* to ask a legitimate question, because I wanted to see some demo videos or something. Is it on the PS4 page?

Sure you were.

#35 Posted by SolidTy (41441 posts) -

Isn't that an example of Marketing? EA and M$ are going to pony up BIG for their game. EA was already a Marketing Master, and clearly so is M$.

Sony is using less money on marketing than those two do but they will crank out more titles over the course of the year, and next year, etc.

Pick our poison, I suppose. A few REALLY HYPED HUGE DOLLAR Marketed games, or more games but not as marketed to hell and back.

#36 Posted by silversix_ (13543 posts) -

Titanfall gets all the hype just like every call of duty since 07. There's more brogamers (the only ones interested in 792pFall) than gamers and that's the reason why there's so many articles about this Call of Duty title, sites get all dem clicks cuz unaware brogamers want to play the game but know nothing about it. You don't need to spam previews of ISS because everyone that isn't new to gaming knows it'll be a high quality title while EA needs to pay dozens of millions to reassure everyone that 260p textures and 720p is the way it should be in 2014 trololol.

#37 Posted by Dire_Weasel (15870 posts) -

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, here.

There is definitely less hype for Infamous: Second Son then there is for Titanfall. Are you trying to change that single-handedly? I don't think you're going to succeed.

Titanfall is a multiplatform game with a much, much larger potential install base than Infamous: Second son, that could be part of the reason we're seeing so many threads about it.

#38 Edited by GrenadeLauncher (3164 posts) -

There were loads yesterday, MongyJoe. Look them up.

Meanwhile there are still articles about an active beta. No shit.

Mods please lock thread and IP ban OP.

#39 Posted by HiraiKazuo (289 posts) -

There were loads yesterday, MongyJoe. Look them up.

Meanwhile there are still articles about an active beta. No shit.

Mods please lock thread and IP ban OP.

#40 Posted by xhawk27 (7074 posts) -

Another game for the Delaystation 4. hahahahaha

#41 Edited by misterpmedia (3362 posts) -

Lots of sites posted their thoughts on the previews....interviews were had....new gameplay shown....

What more do you need? If you want more info wait until the official reviews come out.

#42 Posted by Vatusus (4223 posts) -

Sorry, Sony doesnt have an history of bribbing gaming sites contrary to both MS and EA

#43 Posted by UnbiasedPoster (628 posts) -

Where are the articles about Kinect Rivals? Isn't that the big Xbone exclusive coming in Spring?

#44 Posted by StormyJoe (4561 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, here.

There is definitely less hype for Infamous: Second Son then there is for Titanfall. Are you trying to change that single-handedly? I don't think you're going to succeed.

Titanfall is a multiplatform game with a much, much larger potential install base than Infamous: Second son, that could be part of the reason we're seeing so many threads about it.

Well, if you read my response, I was not trying to tick anyone off. I am legitimately interested in I:SS, and I haven't read anything about it (and it launches in a month).

But, as usual, anything that can be perceived as negative by Sony fanboys is always taken that way; so I have been targeted by the cows again. At least TDavis gave me a link to an article.

#45 Posted by freedomfreak (38143 posts) -

Titanfall has clearly been the forerunner in terms of consumer attention. Whether they were wrong to be excited for it, has yet to be seen. inFamous comes from a solid pedigree, but nothing that made the world stand in awe.

As simple as this.

#46 Edited by tormentos (16403 posts) -

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

Again, I plan on getting a PS4... Just because I call out cow bullshit does not make me a lemming.

holy sh**...hahaha

Now stormy joe say he isn't a lemming,on a thread flaming Infamous for lack of coverage which was created by him...hahahaaaaaaa

But but i am not a lemming..lol

Don't worry if Blackace call him self a Manticore you can also be what ever you want..hahaha

#47 Posted by Krelian-co (9975 posts) -

@tdavis20050 said:

Was it?

sure, we believe you.

#48 Posted by charizard1605 (54348 posts) -

They were posted the same day as the TitanFall ones, but I think they kinda got swamped out by the Titanfall hype.

#49 Edited by Krelian-co (9975 posts) -

@tormentos said:

@StormyJoe said:

@lglz1337 said:

holy sh**...hahaha

Now stormy joe say he isn't a lemming,on a thread flaming Infamous for lack of coverage which was created by him...hahahaaaaaaa

But but i am not a lemming..lol

Don't worry if Blackace call him self a Manticore you can also be what ever you want..hahaha

that's the trend since this gen started and lems are getting destroyed everywhere on these forums, but but i will also buy a ps4! me no lem!

#50 Edited by tormentos (16403 posts) -

@ominous_titan said:

Yeah that is why God Of War II, Little Big Planet, Uncharted 2, Journey and now The Last Of Us have won Game Of Yhe Year in a span of about 7 years. Meanwhile Microsoft had one winner in Gears all the way back in 2006. Sony exclusives are so far ahead of Microsoft it isn't even funny. If you mostly like dumb shooters Microsoft is great. If you prefer variety Sony is the best choice by far. And now the most popular shooters (COD and Battlefield) are most popular on PS4. Xbox has NOTHING to offer me.

That bold one been one of the most devastating blow,Journey a 1 hour PSN game beat the mighty powerful and multi million dollar Halo 4..lol