What will TITANFALL score on GS?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

Edited By musicalmac  Moderator

Poll What will TITANFALL score on GS? (244 votes)

AAAA (10) 11%
AAA (9.X) 46%
AA (8.X) 34%
A (7.X) 5%
Below 7 4%

The TITANFALL beta may be over, but now the fun begins in SW. It's time to stake your claim and own your prediction. What will the GS review be? This is where you lay it all on the line. Make your prediction and stick to it.

Here's your brief "How To Hype Thread" reminder:

• Vote using the poll options above
  • Make a post explaining your vote
  • Stick to your guns and own your choice

A couple extra notes -- Don't under-vote in order to save face, that's just annoying. Go all out, and if you over-hyped or if the majority votes higher than the score, that's okay -- just own it.

And now, some pretty things to look at, and don't forget this still counts as the TITANFALL sticky, so all other related discussions are absolutely, completely, 150% Randy Jackson welcome here.

Go forth and VOTE.

• 
ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

An easy 9! Anyone who played in the recent Beta will tell you that Titanfall is a breath of fresh air for the FPS genre. It is being developed by the guys who brought us CoD 4 and MW2, so they are proven capable of providing a top notch game that millions will buy and play!

beerm_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 beerm_basic
Member since 2002 • 2488 Posts

8.5 seen people play it and i think looks generic and boring. 8.5 sounds right

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

@beerm_basic said:

GS doesn't do .5 anymore bro.

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#104  Edited By Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts

I say it'll be between 8 and 9.

The beta was alright in my opinion but we'll see when it comes out.

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#105  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

More than it should, judging by the hype its getting.

@ShoTTyMcNaDeS said:

An easy 9! Anyone who played in the recent Beta will tell you that Titanfall is a breath of fresh air for the FPS genre. It is being developed by the guys who brought us CoD 4 and MW2, so they are proven capable of providing a top notch game that millions will buy and play!

I played the beta and I didnt notice anything fresh about it, its an average game and nowhere near as good as the hype suggests. No doubt that millions of drones will buy it though.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

@beerm_basic said:

The old system I would have said 8.5 too but as mems pointed out, no more .5s around here

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#108 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

8-9 but im leaning towards 9. knowing reviewers dont take account replayability (if they did black ops 2 and ghosts should have scored lower) its going to be a 9

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#109  Edited By kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

8 - 9/10 is my guess..

I had a blast from what ive played so far on pc and xbox one. Was kind of surprised to be honest lol

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@juarbles said:

For real gamers about a 6 for xboners about a 10 because their standards are like that. Since this place is xbonerland then probably a 10 or 9.

give it a rest dude

brimmul777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 2

#111 brimmul777
Member since 2011 • 6089 Posts

It's still better then Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty:Ghosts.From what I played anyway.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@seanmcloughlin said:

@musicalmac said:

• The eject animation (it may be my favorite)

Yeah this one is incredible

Only problem is you may not get all the way through it if you don't turn your back. I've gotten torn out of my titan a few times before managing to get airborne.

It's my own fault, I lunge into the fray when I'm doomed so my nuclear detonation kills as many pilots/spectres/titans as possible. Sadly, I sometimes don't have time to turn away, so they tear me out before I actually eject.

...the game is darn fun. I just got an email from GameFly about a change in release date, and it turns out it was just a confirmation that the code would be released on March 11. So, thanks to GameFly Digital for the heart palpitations.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#113 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts

9, this is honestly going to be one of the easiest guesses in gaming history predicting if a game this anticipated will do well critically.

Avatar image for Master_ShakeXXX
Master_ShakeXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 142

#114  Edited By Master_ShakeXXX
Member since 2008 • 13361 Posts

8. This game screams 8. I wouldn't be surprised if it got a 9 though given all of the ads and promotions and money and shit.

ominous_titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By ominous_titan
Member since 2009 • 1217 Posts

so how does this work cows, you claim MS is paying for great reviews yet its a multiplat.really crafty how cows are setting up all the excuses before its been reviewed.so if it scores awesome then its paid for yet not exclusive

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ominous_titan said:

so how does this work cows, you claim MS is paying for great reviews yet its a multiplat.really crafty how cows are setting up all the excuses before its been reviewed.so if it scores awesome then its paid for yet not exclusive

Well it's multiplat but two of those platforms are Xbox, and the other is Windows...

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

9.o for sure.

If crap like BF4 can get an 8 Titanfall better be able to at least get a 9 or better.

hamster3_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 hamster3_3
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts

7 or 8. I voted 8 but it could easily get a 7. It's good but it doesn't deserve a 9 due to lack of SP.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#119 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Between 8-9... but more likely an 8, 9 if they want to be nice.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#120 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

I didn't play the beta, but voted AAA, because I'm not a lil bi**h like some cows that play it safe. My buddy from LA, who wants an X1 played beta on PC and said it is THE new multiplayer shooter. But he's a Canadian. Goddamn, one shift cost us the game. Hope you win gold Canada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@musicalmac said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@musicalmac said:

Only problem is you may not get all the way through it if you don't turn your back. I've gotten torn out of my titan a few times before managing to get airborne.

It's my own fault, I lunge into the fray when I'm doomed so my nuclear detonation kills as many pilots/spectres/titans as possible. Sadly, I sometimes don't have time to turn away, so they tear me out before I actually eject.

...the game is darn fun. I just got an email from GameFly about a change in release date, and it turns out it was just a confirmation that the code would be released on March 11. So, thanks to GameFly Digital for the heart palpitations.

This is why I use nuclear and auto eject. When I get into a doomed state I boost towards the nearest bad guys and I get auto ejected and immediately cloaked and the Titan goes nuclear all on its own

I could use the slots for better buffs but it avoids stupid deaths and helps me keep going

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 musicalmac  Moderator

@seanmcloughlin said:

@musicalmac said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@musicalmac said:

This is why I use nuclear and auto eject. When I get into a doomed state I boost towards the nearest bad guys and I get auto ejected and immediately cloaked and the Titan goes nuclear all on its own

I could use the slots for better buffs but it avoids stupid deaths and helps me keep going

I'd prefer having a few more moments to get off a half dozen more rockets and a punch or two before abandoning my titan! Plus, it's so satisfying pressing E over and over again, especially when the game prompts you with that blinking "E" key.

I miss it, sean. :(

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@musicalmac said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@musicalmac said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@musicalmac said:

I'd prefer having a few more moments to get off a half dozen more rockets and a punch or two before abandoning my titan! Plus, it's so satisfying pressing E over and over again, especially when the game prompts you with that blinking "E" key.

I miss it, sean. :(

So di I, I went back to BF4 yesterday and it was crap. I miss the speed and fluid gameplay. not to mention decent hit detection

remaGloohcSdlO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#124 remaGloohcSdlO
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts

I'm going to say AAA (9.x)

Having played a stripped down beta and had a blast, the full game will surely do well!

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#125 SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts

If it gets crazy reviews it is not because of MS buying them. It is because of EA buying them. Have you guys seen how much marketing money EA has been throwing at the media the last 2 weeks? Full page buyouts on several game sites, check. Daily "Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus" articles on most major gaming sites, check. GS, Kotaku, Polygon, tripping over themselves to praise this game and vacuum up EA marketing money, check. This has SimCity/ACM debacle written all over it when this turd fails to live up to the hype and people start getting pissed 2 days after it releases.

This is coming from someone who has no skin in the game here when it comes to XBone vs. PS4. I'm a PC gamer and I will flat out tell you Titanfail is mediocre at best. If you buy this game at launch you are literally paying EA $60 to test an early-beta product, that is if it even works at launch (by no means a guarantee after NFS:R, SimCity, BF4). And then they will charge you $20 every month for map pack just like CoD/BF4.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 musicalmac  Moderator

@SerOlmy said:

If it gets crazy reviews it is not because of MS buying them. It is because of EA buying them. Have you guys seen how much marketing money EA has been throwing at the media the last 2 weeks? Full page buyouts on several game sites, check. Daily "Titanfall is the second coming of Jesus" articles on most major gaming sites, check. GS, Kotaku, Polygon, tripping over themselves to praise this game and vacuum up EA marketing money, check. This has SimCity/ACM debacle written all over it when this turd fails to live up to the hype and people start getting pissed 2 days after it releases.

This is coming from someone who has no skin in the game here when it comes to XBone vs. PS4. I'm a PC gamer and I will flat out tell you Titanfail is mediocre at best. If you buy this game at launch you are literally paying EA $60 to test an early-beta product, that is if it even works at launch (by no means a guarantee after NFS:R, SimCity, BF4). And then they will charge you $20 every month for map pack just like CoD/BF4.

Did you play the beta?

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

I expect an 83 on metacritic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@SerOlmy said:

I'm a PC gamer and I will flat out tell you Titanfail is mediocre at best.

No it's not, it's awesome and I'm a PC gamer too. You write like a guy who didn't play the beta

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By SerOlmy

@seanmcloughlin said:

@SerOlmy said:

No it's not, it's awesome and I'm a PC gamer too. You write like a guy who didn't play the beta

No actually I write as a competitive FPS fan who thinks slaughtering droves of bots with the off chance of maybe getting shot in the back by another PC in a competitive MP game is utterly ridiculous. If I wanted to primarily fight brainless bots and a handful of capable players I would play L4D co-op. Not to knock L4D, which I enjoy, but it is not a competitive shooter. And the grunts in Titanfall are about as threatening and as compelling as a standard L4D zombie on easy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@SerOlmy said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@SerOlmy said:

No actually I write as a competitive FPS fan who thinks slaughtering droves of bots with the off chance of maybe getting shot in the back by another PC in a competitive MP game is utterly ridiculous. If I wanted to primarily fight brainless bots and a handful of capable players I would play L4D co-op. Not to knock L4D, which I enjoy, but it is not a competitive shooter. And the grunts in Titanfall are about as threatening and as compelling as a standard L4D zombie on easy.

So you didn't play it then?

Look I was in the same boat in the beginning, in the other thread I complained about the bots too but after a while you'll realise it almost takes more skill with them in the game. You need to very quickly assess situations and when a bunch of dudes are in front of you, you need to determine which are threats and which aren't and how to prioritise targets.

The bots aren't there to be hard. They're there to fill the map a bit more, to make it seem like a bigger more hectic fight is happening and to make you think on your toes. They also provide for some simple killing that while on paper sounds dumb in practice it actually makes you feel useful in every round even if you're dying a lot.

They're really not as abd as you're making out and you really should have given the beta a shot.All your complaints fall on deaf ears otherwise.

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 SerOlmy
@seanmcloughlin said:

The bots aren't there to be hard. They're there to fill the map a bit more, to make it seem like a bigger more hectic fight is happening and to make you think on your toes. They also provide for some simple killing that while on paper sounds dumb in practice it actually makes you feel useful in every round even if you're dying a lot.

They're really not as abd as you're making out and you really should have given the beta a shot.All your complaints fall on deaf ears otherwise.

They are as unnecessary as they are uninteresting. The problem could have just as easily been solved by upping the player count on the maps. The reasoning they gave for not doing so is COMPLETE BS by the way for a number of reasons. They do not add anything to the game and only detract from it. A much better solution would have been to limit the number of active titans at any given time. I for one would rather play on foot than in the titans anyway. Seriously, the only thing that separates the gameplay in Titanfall from something like Warframe is the fact that you may rarely get shot at by another player or get stomped by a giant robot. And FYI, I have played the beta on my buddies Xbone.

Personally I think adding MOBA-like mechanics to a FPS has got to be the worst idea ever devised. Creeps are a means to an end in MOBA and an unfun mechanic to begin with. Making it so that you have to farm them for resources, whatever they may be, in a competitive shooter is absolutely idiotic. Regardless of how I feel about EA, the point remains that people are going to get real sick of spending 10-20 minutes farming bots with shitty AI real fast. I certainly wouldn't spend $30 on it let alone $60 when I can get any number of competitive MP games that are far more engaging for less than $15.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@SerOlmy said:
@seanmcloughlin said:

the only thing that separates the gameplay in Titanfall from something like Warframe is the fact that you may rarely get shot at by another player or get stomped by a giant robot. And FYI, I have played the beta on my buddies Xbone.

I;m sorry, you've just lost me now

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By SerOlmy

I mean that farming bots In TitanFall is about as "competitive" as playing a co-op shooter like Warframe. At least the enemies in Warframe shoot back.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
@SerOlmy said:

I mean that farming bots In TitanFall is about as "competitive" as playing a co-op shooter like Warframe. At least the enemies in Warframe shoot back.

That's a fundamental misunderstanding of their purpose. The bots aren't there to kill you. They're there to help you reduce the time of your titanfall drop. Also, some weapon attachments are linked to you # of bot kills.

Think of the bots as an entity in the game filling a role like minions or creeps do in League of Legends or Dota2. They're a means to a very specific end. In LoL and Dota2, their purpose is to get you faster access to items that increase your killing potential. In Titanfall, their purpose is to get your oversized friend onto the map, get certain burn cards and scopes and silencers. I don't think anyone would suggest LoL and Dota2 aren't "competitive" games because of the presence of bots, right? Neither should you here. You just need to understand what they're there for and how you should interact with them over the course of a match.

===========================================

As for score, it'll be a 9. Because it should be a 9. It will get docked a little for not having a SP campaign and for it's very "cross-gen" graphics (read: very unremarkable). It will score highly for the overall gameplay, speed and fluidity. Gunplay felt great in the Beta and we only had access to like 6 primary weapons. The soundfx and musical score are also all head-of-the-class stuff, only equaled by Battlefield 4. Depending on how good all of the stuff not in the Beta fleshes out the game, it could have been something like a 9.4 (if they still used decimals).

Honestly, after 20 hours playing only 1 mode with 3 classes and 1 Titan, I never really got bored and still want more at this very second. The rush Titanfall can provide is something I haven't felt in an FPS game since...UT99 and Halo 2. It feels like a blast from the past...the best years of competitive FPS gaming, but with 2014 upgrades. I've been trying to go back to BF4 and KZSF since the Beta ended and they're just not as fun anymore. They're still fun mind you, but the excitement and exhilaration found in damn near every TF match is largely absent from those 2 games, for varying reasons. Their camp-ey nature as games, the small irritations (like things that obstruct your path that the game should simply allow you to step over without jumping), the poor net code, the countless glitches, or the dumb respawn placement systems. It all adds up to siphon life away from my ability to enjoy those games.

So yea, that's my opinion. TF is about an order of magnitude more *fun* than BF4, KZSF or CoD. It's not really even a debate in my eyes. It plays faster, it's more entertaining, it's more intense, it's more exciting. The inclusion of MOBA-style AI to farm (thus, always something to do), burn cards, post-game evacuation and Titans breathe a breath of fresh air into the rather stale chemistry of FPS games post CoD4. It's not as pretty as KZSF. It won't have the unnecessarily large weapon selection or 64 players like Battlefield. But it controls like a dream, its soundfx are to die for, and entertains better than both of them put together.

9 (9.4, old system), and our first GoTY candidate.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#135  Edited By jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

I thought it was fun, but I don't know if it was 9 worthy. Very similar to COD. The mechs are fun, but I hope there are more customizations then what was shown. I see an 8.5. Out of the two maps that were playable they were pretty good size. Overall the game was fun, but not mind blowing. Games that are 9+ usually have a wow factor to it, and overall Titanfall to me didn't have that. Still a fun game just nothing new.

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#137  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

As overhyped as this game is... after playing it I can say that it has fluid controls that feel tight and responsive... The biggest things I dont like are that titans cant jump... and there are very few options for weaponry and gear.. I'm sure as things progress more options open, but I couldn't make it through more than 2 games before becoming completely bored with the gameplay. My score is 7/10 like I guessed before I even played it. However, as hyped as the game is I could see it getting an 8 or even a 9 just because GS doesn't want to get slammed as being "that site" again.

I'm still saying it is REALLY a 7/10, but I will guess 8 just because crap always gets over rated.

*edit* Did the people who voted 10 even play this game yet?

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 SerOlmy
@Dreams-Visions said:

That's a fundamental misunderstanding of their purpose. The bots aren't there to kill you. They're there to help you reduce the time of your titanfall drop. Also, some weapon attachments are linked to you # of bot kills.

Think of the bots as an entity in the game filling a role like minions or creeps do in League of Legends or Dota2. They're a means to a very specific end. In LoL and Dota2, their purpose is to get you faster access to items that increase your killing potential. In Titanfall, their purpose is to get your oversized friend onto the map, get certain burn cards and scopes and silencers. I don't think anyone would suggest LoL and Dota2 aren't "competitive" games because of the presence of bots, right? Neither should you here. You just need to understand what they're there for and how you should interact with them over the course of a match.

No, actually I know exactly what their purpose is. You mistake my thinking it is a bad mechanic for not understanding their purpose. I already commented on this in a previous post. The bots serve several purposes: to make the maps feel more populated than they actually are, as a resource to farm (time off your titan and points), and to give poorly skilled players something to shoot at. NONE of these are compelling reasons to have 3/4 of the enemies in a competitive MP game be bots. And not just bots but bots who barely if ever shoot back. Again, in MOBAs, creeps are a means to an end, they are there to gain resources and drag out the first 10-15 minutes of the match. They are an unfun mechanic in MOBAs (I dare you to tell me with a straight face that last hitting creeps for the first 15 minutes of a match is enjoyable), so whoever came up with the idea to include them in a FPS should be taken out back and shot. Farming mindless AI grunts for points/titan time is an unfun mechanic, and including an unfun mechanic that you are forced to do to get to the fun part (fighting other players) is piss poor design. Just look at how pissed off people got when MoP was released and everything was gated behind a weeks long rep grind. People don't want to do chores that are not fun just to get to the fun part.

Farming bots is a boring, unnecessary chore that could have been handled much better by a) making them actually dangerous, or preferably b) eliminating them entirely, increasing the player count and placing a limit on the number of active titans at any given time. Since EA in their infinite wisdom has already said no mods, no custom maps, and no custom rules on the PC, then people are not even free to disprove their ridiculous defense as to why they need the bots.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts

@SerOlmy: we'll agree to disagree on this one. No problem. I found their presence neither boring nor tedious nor a chore. Further, your suggestions for changing them feel very near-sighted.

In short, I think maybe you didn't play the game enough to figure out how to interact with them in the flow if a match. Your suggestions shows me you failed to understand that and how to utilize them in a march without breaking a stride. That's all I see. But I played for about 20 hours, so I feel like I have a better grasp than most regarding the more subtle nuances of the game and how the things add up and into the whole.

It's okay if you don't like or appreciate it. Not every aspect of every game has to be enjoyable to you. Not every game is for you. Doesn't mean they aren't great; just not for you.

Karpetburnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 Karpetburnz
Member since 2013 • 532 Posts

Im expecting this game to have a MC score around 80-85, But I think GS will give this game a 9 mostly because of all the advertising and coverage GS has been doing .

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@Karpetburnz said:

Im expecting this game to have a MC score around 80-85, But I think GS will give this game a 9 mostly because of all the advertising and coverage GS has been doing .

Why is coverage a bad thing ?

I really liked the Next Big Game feature, it gave me an insight on the games development and how the developers work. I thought it was very interesting. Nowhere in the whole series did they say: everyone should buy this game, give us your money.

If anything we should be glad that site are covering a new IP for once, instead of the next BF, COD or any big sequel.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@beerm_basic said:

Same here, when I saw people playing I thought it looked very boring. It looked like a weak COD clone to me, and this market is already filled with them and we didn't need another one.

But then I played it, and saw that this game took the best elements from old school (UT, Quake, Tribes) and modern (COD, BF) competitive FPS game design.

LegatoSkyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#143  Edited By LegatoSkyheart
Member since 2009 • 29733 Posts

7/10 for dat click bait.

IGN? 11/10 - "It's like Skyrim with Robots!"

Nick3306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Nick3306
Member since 2007 • 3429 Posts

I feel they will give it a 9, not because it is really good, but because GS loves these kinds of games.

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#145 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

@juarbles said:

For real gamers about a 6 for xboners about a 10 because their standards are like that. Since this place is xbonerland then probably a 10 or 9.

PATHETIC MUCH?

Jakandsigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Jakandsigz
Member since 2013 • 6341 Posts

@Heil68 said:

I'm guessing a 9 after playing it. Very solid MP game. Playing the beta made me want to buy the game instead of renting.

It's ok. Going to see what happens after the reviews and the players comments after day one. I might get Respawns mech game day two and respect it enough to say it's name correctly if it end up being good and not just random hype.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#147 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

After playing it and hearing about everything else the game didn't show off in the beta - I would be very surprised if Titanfall didn't score at least 9.0 on GameSpot.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Titanfall will see 1.5 million buys in the first month of release and The One will move 400k consoles that month as well.

Book it!

Also played BF4 today and I just can't bring myself to think the game is great after the Titanfall Beta............

RIP BF4 and COD.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#149 wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

@LegatoSkyheart said:

7/10 for dat click bait.

I think it's a 6/7 myself. Feels cheap and weak to me. Sorta fun for two days, then wondered why I gave it that much time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@wis3boi said:

@LegatoSkyheart said:

7/10 for dat click bait.

I think it's a 6/7 myself. Feels cheap and weak to me. Sorta fun for two days, then wondered why I gave it that much time.

That's how I thought I would feel about it but man I felt so badass all the time while playing. It was really addictive.