What do Lems have for 2013?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#251 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Funny how Forza the "GT clone" outscores GT now and is considered by most (but the diehard cows) to be the better franchise. Also, Forza Horizon, being a spinoff, is actually an open world racer thats more arcade than sim (Hmm, guess it is closer to GT then :lol: I kid) so I suggest you do your research next time tormento ;)

Are you really downplaying Halo 4? Come on dude, I know you're a silly cow but you're better than that! No exclusive on the PS3 this year comes close, the sooner you admit that, the less of a fool you look. I'm helping you out here man

The_Game21x

Is a GT clone and GT2 did had an arcade mode hell i think all GT had for some time,and open world raced to now it stopped copying GT to copy Need for speed.? I wasn't downplaying halo but trying to pass Halo as something revolutionary and new is far off,hell the game has allot to prove is not made by Bungie any more,we all know what tend to happen to games when it jump developers.

Even Dan Grenawalt (Turn 10 head) has admitted that Forza was largely inspired by Gran Turismo so sure, if you want to break it down that much, I'm sure you could argue that Forza is a GT clone.

But what difference does that make? Forza is better than GT. Every Forza game has been better than every GT game since GT4. If you want to argue that Forza is a GT clone, that just makes GT look worse by comparison. After all, isn't the original supposed to be better than the clone? :wink:

Owned!! Forza >>>> Gran Turismo End of Story!
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#252 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

SPECIAL DELIVERY ... XBOX 360 EXCLUSIVES FOR 2013 ... !!!

empty.jpg

Heirren
That must be the limited edition Metal Gear Solid 5 case for 360.

It comes with Snake's box for lems to hide in when they realise... that there's no game
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 kuraimen
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="tormentos"] Is a GT clone and GT2 did had an arcade mode hell i think all GT had for some time,and open world raced to now it stopped copying GT to copy Need for speed.? I wasn't downplaying halo but trying to pass Halo as something revolutionary and new is far off,hell the game has allot to prove is not made by Bungie any more,we all know what tend to happen to games when it jump developers.jessejay420

Even Dan Grenawalt (Turn 10 head) has admitted that Forza was largely inspired by Gran Turismo so sure, if you want to break it down that much, I'm sure you could argue that Forza is a GT clone.

But what difference does that make? Forza is better than GT. Every Forza game has been better than every GT game since GT4. If you want to argue that Forza is a GT clone, that just makes GT look worse by comparison. After all, isn't the original supposed to be better than the clone? :wink:

You can't put an arcade racer like Forza to compete with a sim racer like GT.
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 Plagueless
Member since 2010 • 2569 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

kuraimen

And I thought your ignorance had limits. You do realize Forza 4 has better and more realistic physics than GT5 right? :roll:
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#255 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] Owned!! Forza >>>> Gran Turismo End of Story!Plagueless

And I thought your ignorance had limits. You do realize Forza 4 has better and more realistic physics than GT5 right? :roll:

How would he know when he's never played either one? :P

Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#256 Plagueless

[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You can't put an arcade racer like Forza to compete with a sim racer like GT.The_Game21x

How would he know when he's never played either one? :P

Good point. I don't really understand such blind loyalty to a machine you don't even own.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] Owned!! Forza >>>> Gran Turismo End of Story!

Lol prove it. Experts disagree.
Plagueless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 Plagueless
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You can't put an arcade racer like Forza to compete with a sim racer like GT.

I don't have to prove jack sh!t to you. I've played both, you've played neither. The point is moot. Besides, even if I did prove you wrong, it would just fall on deaf, ignorant ears. There's no point in me trying. also, inb4lolyoucant.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#259 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You can't put an arcade racer like Forza to compete with a sim racer like GT.kuraimen

How many times have I asked you to prove these so called "experts" think GT5 is better than Forza 4 and you've failed to provide anything? How about you back up one of your claims with evidence (for once) before asking others to do the same?

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 kuraimen
[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Plagueless"] And I thought your ignorance had limits. You do realize Forza 4 has better and more realistic physics than GT5 right? :roll:

I don't have to prove jack sh!t to you. I've played both, you've played neither. The point is moot. Besides, even if I did prove you wrong, it would just fall on deaf, ignorant ears. There's no point in me trying. also, inb4lolyoucant.

Lol so you have no prove? Noted
Supabul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#261 Supabul
Member since 2004 • 4266 Posts

Gears of War judgment and Xbox 8 or 720

Z-Fatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Z-Fatalis
Member since 2012 • 1058 Posts
[QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] Owned!! Forza >>>> Gran Turismo End of Story!

LOOOOOL thanks now I got juice all over my screen ¬¬
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

empty.jpg

blue_hazy_basic

Look at all the games for the PS3 in 2012! :o

empty.jpg

karakumdesert.png

jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#264 jsmoke03
Member since 2004 • 13717 Posts

i dont know but how about we cross that bridge once we get there....its still 2012 and i'm pretty sure that the lems are going to be basking over halo 4 sales

ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#265 ShadowsDemon
Member since 2012 • 10059 Posts
[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

360 owners have lot's of games in 2013. They are also getting Gears Judgment.

But I do feel bad for anyone that doens't have a PS3, they are going to be missing out BIG time. Especially with The Last of Us, I don't care who you are, even the biggest 360 fanboys have to admit that game is going to be something amazing beyond compare. It IS Naughty Dog afterall, so you know it's going to be great. They are considered to be the best dev for a reason.

JohnnyCageMK
Who considers them the best dev besides cows like you? GTA 5 and MGS Ground Zeroes will overshadow everything next year and I bet Watch Dogs will sell twice as much as Last of Us as far as new IPs go.

So the more copies being sold, makes it a better game does it? In that case Call of Duty is better than any other console game out there. Great logic. :roll:
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 OhSnapitz
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

But I do feel bad for anyone that doens't have a PS3, they are going to be missing out BIG time. Especially with The Last of Us, I don't care who you are, even the biggest 360 fanboys have to admit that game is going to be something amazing beyond compare. It IS Naughty Dog afterall, so you know it's going to be great. They are considered to be the best dev for a reason.

ShadowsDemon
Who considers them the best dev besides cows like you? GTA 5 and MGS Ground Zeroes will overshadow everything next year and I bet Watch Dogs will sell twice as much as Last of Us as far as new IPs go.

So the more copies being sold, makes it a better game does it? In that case Call of Duty is better than any other console game out there. Great logic. :roll:

..so the MGS & GTA franchises are poorly scoring games? :| I think sometimes people/fanboys get caught up in the act of denouncing sales, that they miss the fact that most of those Great Selling games, are Great Scoring games.
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 jsmoke03
[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] Who considers them the best dev besides cows like you? GTA 5 and MGS Ground Zeroes will overshadow everything next year and I bet Watch Dogs will sell twice as much as Last of Us as far as new IPs go.

..so the MGS & GTA franchises are poorly scoring games? :| I think sometimes people/fanboys get caught up in the act of denouncing sales, that they miss the fact that most of those Great Selling games, are Great Scoring games.

but johnycagemk brought out sales with watchdogs to downplay the last of us...so why are you jumping in with something that the other user wasn't even talking about....
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 jsmoke03

[QUOTE="blue_hazy_basic"]

[QUOTE="KiZZo1"]

empty.jpg

OhSnapitz

Look at all the games for the PS3 in 2012! :o

empty.jpg

karakumdesert.png

lems really banking on halo to claim they have games huh? k thats cool....halo games haven't done less than AAA unless you count halo wars and halo wars:ce
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] So the more copies being sold, makes it a better game does it? In that case Call of Duty is better than any other console game out there. Great logic. :roll:

but johnycagemk brought out sales with watchdogs to downplay the last of us...so why are you jumping in with something that the other user wasn't even talking about....

Exactly. I wasn't agruing against the scores vs sales. I was just responding to a dimwitted post that I had to give my own thoughts to.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 OhSnapitz
[QUOTE="jsmoke03"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"] So the more copies being sold, makes it a better game does it? In that case Call of Duty is better than any other console game out there. Great logic. :roll:

Ubisoft has a track record for great scoring games so one can safely assume that WD's will score well. As for sales, it's releasing on three platforms as opposed to one.. it's a safe bet that it'll sell more. :|
jsmoke03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 jsmoke03
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="Plagueless"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Lol prove it. Experts disagree.

Lol so you have no prove? Noted

lol no one here has proof except for so called "personal experience" as if anyone here has ever driven a lambo or an lm car.... while i don't have proof for forza 4....there is an article floating around i think by car and driver comparing the forza 3 and gt5 stating that gt5 drives more realisticly.... (i would link it to you but my comp isnt letting me search on google for some reason but ill link it later for you guys) plus gt lap times are closer if not spot on with lap times to real life cars....so that should count for something
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Ok calves I get it. Bill Gates gave you a severe case of butthurt. Having no games (no calves MGS4 doesn't count its a movie) doesn't give you an excuse to take your anger on people who bought better systems than the PS3.

JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]

ShadowsDemon

Watch Dogs looks better anyway. It really does look next gen. Last of Us doesn't.
ShadowsDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 ShadowsDemon
[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="ShadowsDemon"][QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"] Who considers them the best dev besides cows like you? GTA 5 and MGS Ground Zeroes will overshadow everything next year and I bet Watch Dogs will sell twice as much as Last of Us as far as new IPs go.

Watch Dogs looks better anyway. It really does look next gen. Last of Us doesn't.

Irrevelant. I like how you're changing the subject when it doesn't go your way. Regardless of how you view a game, sales =/= indicate a better game.
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Really really bad version of Watch Dogs and 1313.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 OhSnapitz

Jankarcop
I'm waiting to see if 2005 tech can run those games efficiently.. you know unlike a $2000 gaming rig. ;)
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

OhSnapitz

I'm waiting to see if 2005 tech can run those games efficiently.. you know unlike a $2000 gaming rig. ;)

I thought the bait price was up to $3000? Damn thanks for lowering the bait price :wink:

HaloPimp978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#278 HaloPimp978
Member since 2005 • 7329 Posts
The only thing on the 360 has a exclusive to look forward to is GOW Judgement
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Jankarcop

I thought the bait price was up to $3000? Damn thanks for lowering the bait price :wink:

$3000 includes the monitor, k/b m, and OS. $2000 is the bare bones kit.