What do Lems have for 2013?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

If you've played the best 360 exclusive then I think you would understand my hype

whiskeystrike

What does Halo 3 have to do with Tales?

I said first best which is Tales of Vesperia.

Halo 3 would be second, I think it got too much flak around here. 3 > Reach > ODST

the campain in 3 was pretty great except for the cortana level which was the worst level in the series. the multiplayer though was a big disappointment for me after playing halo 2 for years. i enjoyed reach's multiplayer more
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts
[QUOTE="whiskeystrike"]

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"]

What does Halo 3 have to do with Tales?

mems_1224

I said first best which is Tales of Vesperia.

Halo 3 would be second, I think it got too much flak around here. 3 > Reach > ODST

the campain in 3 was pretty great except for the cortana level which was the worst level in the series. the multiplayer though was a big disappointment for me after playing halo 2 for years. i enjoyed reach's multiplayer more

Reach was more fun when it first came out than it is now. They polluted the map list with forge maps, removed action sack and removed everything that made Living Dead fun. I went back to playing 3 until 4 comes out.
platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

[QUOTE="platniumgamer"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Nah, I'm way cooler! Just because I play on PC and PS3. Only cool guys play those platforms.

Only sweaty uncool fatty kids play on 360 while being busy justifying their purchase on the Internet.

GamerwillzPS

If only cool guys play those platforms... why are you playing them then? ;)

It is a known fact that the 360 is the "cool mans" console. We are very healthy and in-shape, we stay in shape by having to put in multiple discs. Cows are too lazy for that, that's why they're called cows. :cool:

Nah, lems just put the discs in by throwing it in like a frisbee, so they're still fat. :P

You gotta have skill to do that.

So not only are lems skinny, handsome, cool, they're also skillful too. :D

Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 todd2r_Partdeux
Member since 2012 • 762 Posts
Upwards of 70% kinect(lol) casual garbage.Heil68
You're terrible. Your posts are becoming boring. No personality, no humor, no originality. Just bland, dull, and totally predictable. Also, I wanna send a shout out to Heil68. Through your laziness and mediocrity, you have made yourself irrelevant, making system warriors everywhere sad and wishing we could have ispeakfact back. Thank you Heil.
JohnnyCageMK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 JohnnyCageMK
Member since 2012 • 4365 Posts
[QUOTE="Heil68"]Upwards of 70% kinect(lol) casual garbage.todd2r_Partdeux
You're terrible. Your posts are becoming boring. No personality, no humor, no originality. Just bland, dull, and totally predictable. Also, I wanna send a shout out to Heil68. Through your laziness and mediocrity, you have made yourself irrelevant, making system warriors everywhere sad and wishing we could have ispeakfact back. Thank you Heil.

Suck it Heil.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

2011 was 67% kinect(lol), guess you can't handle the truth, but not many lems can. Not to mention the fact you quote, mimic and all around admire me. #legendary
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Heil68
[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Upwards of 70% kinect(lol) casual garbage.JohnnyCageMK

Suck it Heil.

Bahahaha..least you have a sense of humor, todd2butthurt is still mad about flopza4 flopping..lolz
Avatar image for Obviously_Right
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Obviously_Right
Member since 2011 • 5331 Posts

[QUOTE="JohnnyCageMK"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"] You're terrible. Your posts are becoming boring. No personality, no humor, no originality. Just bland, dull, and totally predictable. Also, I wanna send a shout out to Heil68. Through your laziness and mediocrity, you have made yourself irrelevant, making system warriors everywhere sad and wishing we could have ispeakfact back. Thank you Heil. Heil68
Suck it Heil.

Bahahaha..least you have a sense of humor, todd2butthurt is still mad about flopza4 flopping..lolz

He's always butthurt, you should be used to it.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

To be fair your anti-cow campaign isn't any more original, clever or funny then his posts. I would say he has a little more taste though, than your talk of feces. Kinda disturbing that you let people get to you so much.

todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 todd2r_Partdeux
[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Upwards of 70% kinect(lol) casual garbage.Heil68

2011 was 67% kinect(lol), guess you can't handle the truth, but not many lems can. Not to mention the fact you quote, mimic and all around admire me. #legendary

See? No originality.
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 jessejay420
Member since 2011 • 4091 Posts

Yeah hes been pretty Lame for quite sometime. he says the same sh1t like "kinect bla bla bla kinect" over and over again. heil68 knows more about kinect and its games more than all the xbox fanboys combined. hes just more boring version of kuraimen and the countless other wierdos that lurk this place.
Meeeper282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Meeeper282
Member since 2012 • 1597 Posts

They have that low budget gears of war prequel that will flop just like bulletstorm

todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 todd2r_Partdeux
[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Upwards of 70% kinect(lol) casual garbage.JohnnyCageMK

Suck it Heil.

Lol
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 jessejay420
[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"] You're terrible. Your posts are becoming boring. No personality, no humor, no originality. Just bland, dull, and totally predictable. Also, I wanna send a shout out to Heil68. Through your laziness and mediocrity, you have made yourself irrelevant, making system warriors everywhere sad and wishing we could have ispeakfact back. Thank you Heil.

See? No originality.

notice how he pretends to "hate kinect" but yet he knows so much about it..even posting stats. Obsessed much?
NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"] 2011 was 67% kinect(lol), guess you can't handle the truth, but not many lems can. Not to mention the fact you quote, mimic and all around admire me. #legendary jessejay420
See? No originality.

notice how he pretends to "hate kinect" but yet he knows so much about it..even posting stats. Obsessed much?

Hey gotta know what your hatin :)

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"] See? No originality. NoodleFighter

i hate cats but does that mean i have to study them?
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Obviously_Right

[QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] notice how he pretends to "hate kinect" but yet he knows so much about it..even posting stats. Obsessed much?jessejay420

You listen to Lil Wayne who really cares about what you hate?

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

Obviously_Right

and what do you listen to? taylor swift? lady gaga? :lol: im sure lil wayne is better than most of the obscure crap metal bands you listen to. :lol:
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Obviously_Right

[QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] i hate cats but does that mean i have to study them?jessejay420

and what do you listen to? taylor swift? lady gaga? :lol: im sure lil wayne is better than most of the obscure crap metal bands you listen to. :lol:

Calm down.

Its just nice to know your taste in music is as bad as your choice of gaming platform.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"]Upwards of 70% kinect(lol) casual garbage.Heil68

Dude.. did Kinect stand you up for prom or something.. Jebus.. :lol:

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Obviously_Right"]

Obviously_Right

Calm down.

Its just nice to know your taste in music is as bad as your choice of gaming platform.

i have xbox 360,ps3,wii,xbox,gamecube,n64 and a ps2 and i enjoy them all equally.. how is my taste choice in gaming platform bad? :?
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Heil68
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"] 2011 was 67% kinect(lol), guess you can't handle the truth, but not many lems can. Not to mention the fact you quote, mimic and all around admire me. #legendary

See? No originality.

I wanted to buy non kinect(lol) games, but unfortunately MS focus is on them. Don't hate the messenger bro, hate MS for dropping core.
Obviously_Right

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Obviously_Right

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] and what do you listen to? taylor swift? lady gaga? :lol: im sure lil wayne is better than most of the obscure crap metal bands you listen to. :lol:jessejay420

Calm down.

i have xbox 360,ps3,wii,xbox,gamecube,n64 and a ps2 and i enjoy them all equally.. how is my taste choice in gaming platform bad? :?

Don't lie now, you own a 360 and nothing else.

You probably weren't even born when most of those Consoles launched.

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 jessejay420
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"] See? No originality.

I wanted to buy non kinect(lol) games, but unfortunately MS focus is on them. Don't hate the messenger bro, hate MS for dropping core.

So instead of you buying any xbox games..you just came here to bore us to death? :? sorry but its just 9:00 here..im not ready to go to sleep. but thanks anyway :?
Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

Hopefully new consoles...

jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 jessejay420

Calm down.

Obviously_Right

umm..ive owned every console since atari 2600 :? yes im that old.. i even had the 3D0 :?
platniumgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 platniumgamer
Member since 2011 • 3960 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"] You're terrible. Your posts are becoming boring. No personality, no humor, no originality. Just bland, dull, and totally predictable. Also, I wanna send a shout out to Heil68. Through your laziness and mediocrity, you have made yourself irrelevant, making system warriors everywhere sad and wishing we could have ispeakfact back. Thank you Heil. OhSnapitz

Dude.. did Kinect stand you up for prom or something.. Jebus.. :lol:

He accidentally kicked his dog out of a 3-story window when he was playing kinect.

He is avenging his dogs death by making fun of kinect.

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts
TC is totally right. I've got inside sources that tell me straight from the horses mouth that there will be no games published for the 360 in 2013.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Heil68
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] notice how he pretends to "hate kinect" but yet he knows so much about it..even posting stats. Obsessed much?

So instead of you buying any xbox games..you just came here to bore us to death? :? sorry but its just 9:00 here..im not ready to go to sleep. but thanks anyway :?

So your opinion is the only relevant one here? Ok, friend request sent. I'm not going to stop posting for truth, justice and honor though.
Lems_R_Tools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 Lems_R_Tools
Member since 2012 • 247 Posts

Calm down.

Obviously_Right

:lol:

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
typical butthurt thread made by cows.Tessellation
Lems make the same thread (about fall/holiday 2012) everday..... oh its just Tessellation, the biggest butthurt PS3 hater around
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 jessejay420
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I wanted to buy non kinect(lol) games, but unfortunately MS focus is on them. Don't hate the messenger bro, hate MS for dropping core.

So your opinion is the only relevant one here? Ok, friend request sent. I'm not going to stop posting for truth, justice and honor though.

what the? are you running fever or something? :?
Lems_R_Tools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Lems_R_Tools
Member since 2012 • 247 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="NoodleFighter"]

Obviously_Right

lol. even his taste in woman are bad. his avatar is that gap toothed chick from true blood. LOL
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Heil68
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]So instead of you buying any xbox games..you just came here to bore us to death? :? sorry but its just 9:00 here..im not ready to go to sleep. but thanks anyway :?

When you fight for truth, justice, freedom and honor it will rise your core temp. I have it under control, no need to be alarmed.
CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
So since the PS3 really does not have much this year they just want to pretend the year is already over?
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 jessejay420

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] i hate cats but does that mean i have to study them?Lems_R_Tools

lol. even his taste in woman are bad. his avatar is that gap toothed chick from true blood. LOL

s opposed to your taste is women? sorry but anime girls and female game characters dont count lol. but dont let me stop you :lol:
jessejay420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 jessejay420
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"] So your opinion is the only relevant one here? Ok, friend request sent. I'm not going to stop posting for truth, justice and honor though.

When you fight for truth, justice, freedom and honor it will rise your core temp. I have it under control, no need to be alarmed.

we need to get you laid.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Heil68
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"]what the? are you running fever or something? :?

we need to get you laid.

I'll tap the wife tonight and hate ms while doing it. It shall be rather vigorous.
whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"] When you fight for truth, justice, freedom and honor it will rise your core temp. I have it under control, no need to be alarmed. Heil68
we need to get you laid.

I'll tap the wife tonight and hate ms while doing it. It shall be rather vigorous.

oh god, this is sig worthy

todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 todd2r_Partdeux
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"] When you fight for truth, justice, freedom and honor it will rise your core temp. I have it under control, no need to be alarmed.

we need to get you laid.

You think about Xbox when you're fukin? Thats a little weird man.
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#141 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
Video games like every year I'm sure.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Heil68
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] we need to get you laid.todd2r_Partdeux

Weird? Should I tell her the secret of my power thrusts? Naw, sometimes you just need to leave things be by golly.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Heil68"] When you fight for truth, justice, freedom and honor it will rise your core temp. I have it under control, no need to be alarmed. Heil68
we need to get you laid.

3997544_o.gif

Dafuq?

Dude you.. n/m.

todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 todd2r_Partdeux
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"] I'll tap the wife tonight and hate ms while doing it. It shall be rather vigorous.

Weird? Should I tell her the secret of my power thrusts? Naw, sometimes you just need to leave things be by golly.

Does it turn you on cause its big and black? And touch sensitive?
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Heil68
[QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"][QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="todd2r_Partdeux"] You think about Xbox when you're fukin? Thats a little weird man.

Does it turn you on cause its big and black? And touch sensitive?

Why do you think I had to get the star wars 360 bundle? It's white.
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

Guys, why are you arguing with the fakeboy that is Heil68? He doesn't own a PS3 and plays most multiplats on 360. Arguing with a wall makes more sense.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 Heil68

Guys, why are you arguing with the fakeboy that is Heil68? He doesn't own a PS3 and plays most multiplats on 360. Arguing with a wall makes more sense.

sonic1564
Another fan..friend request sent.
sonic1564

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 sonic1564
Member since 2008 • 3265 Posts

[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

Heil68

Another fan..friend request sent.

Cool story, anyway how's your sex...wait never mind.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

sonic1564
Ya he is a weirdo for example how he goes on and on about how much he thinks Kinect is the worst thing ever but yet he owns one. He is just needs attention I guess.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Heil68
[QUOTE="sonic1564"]

CanYouDiglt
Ya he is a weirdo for example how he goes on and on about how much he thinks Kinect is the worst thing ever but yet he owns one. He is just needs attention I guess.

Well when 67% of your games are Kinect(lol), need to play something on the damn thing..I guess. Not to mention you say you own a PS3 and yet you go out of your way to go into every thread and criticize it and its fans..LOLZ #legendary